New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,064 posts
  • 752 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 minutes ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 412 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8648 2 years ago

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.

#8654 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.
Whoa Weird Al fan, nice

When they make a Weird Al pin... I'll buy it.

Rumor has it he likes pinball.

3 weeks later
#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from mamefan:

Looking for a BK2000. Live in Alexandria, VA. Will drive up to 4 hours.

I dont have one, but there is a really nice one at Crabtown USA if you want to play one again before purchase.

1 week later
#8846 2 years ago

Basement is almost finished so I am officially on the lookout for my first pin. I am looking in particular for a World Cup Soccer 94 in good shape. If you have one around here in good shape at a reasonable price I can pick up and pay cash in person. Thanks!

1 week later
#8931 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have been shocked at the number of owners recently who barely know how to raise the playfield though - so maybe there’s just a lot of people getting in for the first time and are ok with out of control prices - although they usually get a warranty right?

Careful there... I literally had to ask last how to raise the playfield on my World Cup Soccer... But it's my first pin. Gotta start somewhere.

#8934 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

See? You’re learning - but did you over pay?
Lol - that was supposed to be hyperbole; I had to be shown on my first game too - I guess what I should have said was “i expected to have to fix my game on my own when I bought it from CL,” but perhaps buying from a retailer gets one the extra bit of assistance if the buyer is not interested in the fixing part, and is ok with paying a premium. Just speculating, I’m not sure what’s going on exactly

I paid less than what all the WCS are for sale on Pinside for, but I've probably spent 8 hours with the playfield up this week cleaning, putting in LEDs, silencing the motor, and figuring out how to repair a couple of things. I get the idea that a lot of people buy pins off of here, then repair them and try to sell them at above pinside prices on facebook and craigslist after doing some basic repairs... keeping them and playing them until they sell. This is what I believe to be behind a lot of the "price inflation".

1 month later
#9198 2 years ago

I am looking for a Jurassic Park in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or Virginia. I am looking to do a straight up trade for a very nice World Cup Soccer 94. My machine is freshly LED, has new rubbers, a new soccer ball, new chrome legs, new balls, has been cleaned and waxed to the best of my abilities, and is overall in great shape and 100% functional... even got the coin door lights working. PM me and we can exchange pics if interested. I am in Crofton Maryland. Might consider trades for something else if someone is close by.

#9199 2 years ago

I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94 I am looking to trade for a Jurassic Park. My machine is freshly LED, has new rubbers, a new soccer ball, new chrome legs, new balls, has been cleaned and waxed to the best of my abilities, and is overall in great shape and 100% functional... even got the coin door lights working. PM me and we can exchange pics if interested. I am in Crofton Maryland. Might consider trades for something else if someone is close by.

1 week later
#9249 2 years ago

Opening up my very nice World Cup Soccer 94 to other trades +/- cash. Open to anything but particularly partial towards Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Judge Dredd, Dr Who, Demolition Man. I like 90s DMD games. Let me know what you have.

Archived after 122 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I have a very nice World Cup Soccer I am looking to trade for another machine near Crofton Maryland. Open to anything but particularly partial towards Jurassic Park, Last Action He...”
2018-10-30
Crofton, MD
Trade

#9275 2 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park

Archived after 21 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “I am looking for a Jurassic Park within 300 miles of Crofton Maryland. For what its worth this machine is to be enjoyed by my kids and I at home for some time and is not to be just...”
2018-10-29
Crofton, MD
Wanted

#9302 2 years ago

Are you telling me that I can get a professionally shopped and LED'd Jurassic Park for less than the current asking price of the machine currently listed in the marketplace with a guaranteed buyback at 80% within 15 months and a parts warranty? Thanks!

I'm still probably going to wait for a Pinsider Machine at a reasonable price but I may hit those guys up for some more information. Very helpful.

#9304 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It doesn't say buyback, it's a credit toward trading for another game.

Ahhh... so there's a catch.

Still a little rich for my blood but good to know.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#9451 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Star Trek within driving distance of Crofton Maryland. Can do an all cash deal or partial trade (very favorable to you) with the NIB PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 bun...”
2018-12-10
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after 9 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Jurassic Park within driving distance of Crofton Maryland. For what it's worth the pin is going to a house with a pinhead dad and a 5 year old currently obsessed ...”
2018-12-10
Crofton, MD
Wanted

Looking for a Star Trek or Jurassic Park within driving distance of Crofton Maryland. Can offer cash or, if interested, I have a NIB MacBook Air and PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle I can offer in partial trade on very favorable terms if you want an awesome Christmas Gift.

Thanks and happy flipping.

1 month later
#9615 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a very specific 3 for two trade? Looking at possibly trading my HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition and Star Trek Pro for a Star Trek The Next Generation, Jurassic Park, and Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings OR Star Trek The Next Generation and Hobbit. Plus or Minus cash depending on condition and deal. The AFM SE if flawless with sidebladz. The Star Trek Pro has the alternate translate, sidebladz, new rubbers, has one minor chipped plastic above the warp zone, and is missing the left backbox decal (I have a couple folks giving me quotes, but it is literally the sticker). If interested, let me know and pictures/video will be made available.

#9617 1 year ago

2 Machines up for trade +/- cash as appropriate... Both include sidebladz and... Key Chains!

Archived after 24 days
Sold for $ 4,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very Nice Star Trek Pro up for trade with asteroid pinblades side art, alternate translite (original included as well), and key-chain. Negatives: There is slight wear visible in ...”
2019-01-22
Crofton, MD
Trade

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 6,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays! Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)

Looking for:
Star Trek TNG
Jurassic Park
Hobbit
Game of Thrones
MAME/HYPERSPIN Machine

Let me know what you have.
Thanks and happy pinball!

3 weeks later
#9753 1 year ago

If anybody has a Pinbot or lower end Black Knight 2000 they are looking to move for cash, let me know.

May also be putting my AFMrSE up for trade looking for either a Hobbit or nice (TSPP or STTNG) + Cash or the above machines.

#9773 1 year ago

My Attack From Mars Special Edition Trade fell through so it's back on the market now for $6700.

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 6,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays! Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)

Would consider the following items +/- cash as appropriate in trade or just cash:
Hobbit (with headphone jack)
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Game of Thrones Pro
Lord Of The Rings
Pinbot
Black Knight 2000
Star Trek TNG
MAME/HYPERSPIN Machine

#9795 1 year ago

Bump for price drop to Cheapest Ever Attack From Mars Special Edition on Pinside.

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 6,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)

2 months later
#10199 1 year ago

A friend of mine not on pinside is looking for a JJP Pirates LE, Really Nice LOTR, and Really Nice Sopranos to add to his collection and has cash on hand. He's picky so is looking for lightly used or NIB examples. Less concerned with mods than playfield condition. Let me know what you have and I'll pass it along. In Maryland but could potentially pick up at Pinfest..

#10217 1 year ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Agreed, that shit is max uncool.
I have a Players Pinbot I'm thinking about moving. $1600 pm me for details.

Ironically im waiting in a parkinglot half way between home and pinfest for someone who was supposed to deliver a pinbot to the show from richmond off facebook for $1600. Im sure you're more reliable.

#10221 1 year ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Doh! Yeah I waited till the wrong time to sell hahaha. Hopefully it works out for ya. If not let me know maybe we can meet half way or something. Have fun at pin fest!

Just picked mine up. Now all I gotta do is fix it! Luckily I got a donor machine for parts too.

1 week later
#10251 1 year ago

Hobbit color changing Lasseriffic Topper $100 if picked up locally in Crofton, Maryland. Will be posting to pinside marketplace with shipping for $140 later this week. Works 100%, includes remote control, less than 3 months old.

https://postimg.cc/f3xDH8Cz

#10265 1 year ago

2 Pinbots for $2000! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If you already have a System 11a machine you can swap parts to identify the issues.

Archived after 18 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “2 Pinbots for $1600! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If...”
2019-05-15
Crofton, MD

#10277 1 year ago

Heading to Allentown From Crofton Maryland Sunday (tomorrow 19 May) and looking for the following if there are any good deals around on the way. Cash buyer, big guy, can help disassemble and move.

Wanted:
Multicade (Hyperspin or 60 in 1, prefer no wider than a standard body pin).
Gettaway II: High Speed
White Water
No Good Gofers
Pinbot
Game of Thrones (Pro only, lower end)
Addams Family (lower end)
May be open to others… let me know what you have.

#10302 1 year ago

Heading to Allentown Pennsylvania From Crofton Maryland Saturday (25 May) and looking for the following if there are any good deals around on the way. Cash buyer, big guy, can help disassemble and move.

Wanted:
Star Trek TNG
Gettaway II: High Speed
White Water
No Good Gofers
Addams Family (lower end)
May be open to others… especially 90s DMDs Let me know what you have.

Added 18 months ago:

Note: Found what I'm looking for. Thanks all!

#10328 1 year ago

Pinbots back on the market. $1700 for two. Pickup only. Strongly prefer cash.

Archived after 18 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “2 Pinbots for $1600! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If...”
2019-05-15
Crofton, MD

1 week later
#10415 1 year ago

Just posted my new Big Guns in the marketpace. I'd love to keep it, but one of my pins has to go.

Archived after 26 days
Sold for $ 1,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “2 Cannons that shoot balls through the air! Physical kickback, gate switch, baguette, 6 drop targets, 3 ball multi-ball, mini-game in backbox, classic system 11 game. Cabinet is f...”
2019-06-03
Crofton, MD
Crofton Maryland.

1 month later
#10654 1 year ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold for $ 2,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Super spiffy Last Action Hero! 6 Ball multi-ball! 2 Captive Balls! 3 Under field Magnets! MOVING CRANE THAT MOVES BALL ACROSS FIELD! Shaker Motor Ripper Powered Kickback Super cool...”
2019-07-04
Crofton, MD
2,600 (OBO)

Last American Hero! Get your DMD game with 6 ball multiball, 2 captive balls, moving crane, under field magnets, diverter, drop targets, and legendary corny art!

#10690 1 year ago

If anyone has a low end The Simpsons Pinball Party they'd like to unload in or around the DC area, send me a PM. My Last Action Hero is moving tomorrow and I'll have space and a little cash.

1 week later
#10742 1 year ago

Disappointed by the Stern Star Wars "Home Edition" reveal? Were you looking for Jurassic Park/World? Here is your chance for a fully featured machine... AND THE DINOSAUR EATS THE BALL!

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 3,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Trades Considered. Especially interested in Whirlwind, This Simpsons Pinball Party, and The Adams Family (+/- cash). Extremely spiffy Jurassic Park. This machine is amazingly fun a...”
2019-07-18
Crofton, MD

Looking for trades +/- cash for Whirlwind, The Simpsons Pinball Party, The Adams Family, cash, or possibly others.

Bask in the glory of a 700 word essay describing condition and mods, 40+ pictures, and 3 youtube videos!

#10768 1 year ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

Anybody have an Arcade Legends 1 gathering dust?

Saw one on craigslist for 1k today

#10796 1 year ago

Looking for a Whirlwind or Fish Tales.

Offering ~ $2800 for a Whirlwind or ~$3200 for a Fish Tales

I will be driving from Crofton Maryland (outside DC) to Philadelphia PA on Saturday 7/27. Cash in hand. Let me know what you have!

#10817 1 year ago

If anybody wants a free sheet of Williams Widebody glass in Crofton Maryland PM me. A few light scratches but very presentable. I had it in my TNG for a month but got a free sheet from TNT when I picked up my Whitewater. Going to the dump if no takers by Saturday.

Edit: Someone has spoken for this.

1 month later
#11015 1 year ago

If anyone has a low end older Golden Tee they don't use within an hour of Crofton, Maryland, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'm tracking the ones on Craigslist, KLOV, and Faceboook. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#11086 1 year ago

Just listed my super nice Fish Tales. Clear coat, Decals, LEDs, super spiffy. Cash or cash +/- trade as appropriate. Top wants are Whirlwind, The Simpsons Pinball Party, low end Twilight Zone, Stern Star Wars, lower end Golden Tees, possibly mame/hyperspin.

The previous owner did a super nice job on this one.

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 3,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Super Nice Fish Tales! Clear coated playfield. New INSTALLED decals Flipper Fidelity Speakers Monster Fish Mod Trough Light Clear Titan Rubbers Painted or powder coated (can't t...”
2019-10-06
Crofton, MD
3,800 (OBO)

#11097 1 year ago

Looking to pick up a Whirlwind. If you are going to York and want cash to buy something new, I can meet you there or Crofton Maryland

1 week later
#11142 1 year ago
Quoted from stavio:

I have f14 and earthshaker that performed great at york show didn't get ads up yet but pm if interested. Lots of new stuff on each including a playfield on earthshaker

I got to play the Earthshaker and the F-14 at the show. The Earthshaker in particular was beautiful... perfect on the inside. I already had bought my Whirlwind but was sorely tempted by that Earthshaker. Good luck and you did a nice job with that machine.

2 weeks later
#11204 1 year ago

Looking for trashed backglasses and playfields to decorate the walls of my home arcade with. Let me know what you have! Pickup only in the DC/Baltimore area (I'm in Crofton).

Archived after 30 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking to pick up a couple of used playfields as wall hangers. Especially space themed playfields. Not interested in everything, but let me know what you have. I am looking to spe...”
2020-04-25
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
37 days ago
Crofton, MD
Wanted

1 week later
#11242 1 year ago

I have a Golden Tee Fore complete I am looking to do a Mame conversion on unless someone wants to help me move it and trade for a better/larger shell with a less desirable game in it. If interested in a trade let me know.

If I do convert this exact cab, I will have the guts for a Golden Tee Fore available for sale cheap (minus the trackball) but including the marquee topper. If you have an older Golden Tee, Bags, or Silver Bowler you wanted to convert this would be a good way to do it.

Picture Link
https://ibb.co/bFnhqjP

1 month later
#11396 11 months ago

WHITEWATER!!! With Color DMD! Trades Welcomed! Buy my game and get an invite to play my Rick and Morty in 9 months when I get it!

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “4900 without color DMD. Trades Considered. Especially interested The Simpsons Pinball Party, Funhouse, and Total Nuclear Anhillation but all offers welcomed. Extremely spiffy playe...”
2019-12-22
Crofton, MD

Ideal trades are Simpsons, Funhouse, TNA, but am open to others or just cash.
Can knock some off the price for old backglasses and playfields
Archived after 30 days
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking to pick up a couple of used playfields as wall hangers. Especially space themed playfields. Not interested in everything, but let me know what you have. I am looking to spe...”
2020-04-25
Crofton, MD
Wanted

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
37 days ago
Crofton, MD
Wanted

3 weeks later
#11478 10 months ago

LOADED Champion Pub for sale/trade. COLOR DMD/Preimum Pinshaker/VODOO Glass/ Non-Ghosting COMET LEDS, TITAN Rubbers. Could Easily be fairly priced at $5800, asking $5200.

Trades+/- cash welcome. 2 for 1 and 3 for 1s welcome. Trades + cash welcomed.

Could add a little cash for Twilight Zone, TSPP, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Addams Family.

Would totally trade for a Black Knight, Space Station, and Pinbot... get your space back!

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “LOADED Champion Pub Pinball-Trades Welcomed Loaded Champion Pub pinball up for grabs with trades +/- cash welcomed This game is as nice as it gets and is absolutely LOADED! One of...”
2020-01-13
Crofton, MD

#11507 10 months ago

Golden Tee up for sale. Why buy the Arcade 1up version when for $100 more you can have the real thing.

Archived after 1 day
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack and Topper for sale. Topper works as expected and folds down with no tools required if ceiling height is a concern. This is the full comme...”
2020-01-18
Crofton, MD

I am traveling down to Richmond Sunday the 26th if anyone in the area has any space themed pinball backglasses/playfields sitting in their closet they want to unload. I'm using them as wall hangers so I'm not that picky on quality.
Archived after 30 days
Parts - Wanted
2020-04-25
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Parts - Wanted
37 days ago
Crofton, MD
Wanted

#11514 10 months ago

18,000 in 1 Arcade 1 Up Multicade. $500 cash and carry (will fit in a car). Kids loved it so much we decided to upgrade to a PC based larger unit.

Archived after 1 day
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“I have a 18,000 in 1 pi based arcade 1up that plays pretty much every game and system up until around 2005. Machine has the Asteroids skin along with extra decals on the front to m...”
2020-01-19
Crofton, MD

If anyone is interested I also have (separately) a 8tb hard drive with pretty much every game and system made up until 2008. Has installation instructions and everything needed to work with a USB controller. PM me for more details. Paid $350 but asking $200. Since I have an all in 1 solution I no longer need this. I could mail the hard drive if needed.

Edit: Lowered price on hard drive.

1 month later
#11662 9 months ago

Anyone getting tired of their Jurassic Park Pro or love it so much they want to upgrade?

If you are interested in a decent High Speed and some cash for your Jurassic Park Pro or just cash let me know. I will be putting up a formal want ad and for sale ad the middle of next week. As always any deal involving a pin from me would involve way too many pictures and some youtube videos from me. I am in Crofton Maryland.

#11667 9 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Anyone getting tired of their Jurassic Park Pro or love it so much they want to upgrade?
If you are interested in a decent High Speed and some cash for your Jurassic Park Pro or just cash let me know. I will be putting up a formal want ad and for sale ad the middle of next week. As always any deal involving a pin from me would involve way too many pictures and some youtube videos from me. I am in Crofton Maryland.

Found my Jurassic Park so High Speed is for sale and on sale!

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 1,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “High Speed: Legalized Robbery! It’s Too Cheap! Up for grabs is my High Speed! Excellent Cabinet, good playfield with a few touchups in the out-lanes and touchups in the upper hal...”
2020-02-23
Crofton, MD

1 month later
#11831 8 months ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone in the area selling any interesting System 11 machines or projects?

Id trade my taxi toward your TSPP if you want to deliver and are intersted.

1 week later
#11873 7 months ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I know this is the wrong forum and may have already been discussed several times, but how are people handling buying/selling/trading? I have several games for sale/trade but not sure how to actually complete the transaction in VA with the restrictions in place?

I bought a TSPP last week. We have a verbal agreement and I put down a $100 paypal deposit for exclusive rights to purchase until May 1st, with an agreement to buy another months exclusivity for $100 on May 1st if its still crazy. Ill pick it up when things calm down.The guy is 40 miles from my house. My friend just bought a Spiderman from the same guy. Cash on the glass garage transaction.

2 weeks later
#11945 7 months ago
Quoted from rai:

listed my Tron (like new) I am the first owner

Just bought my TSPP from Rai last week and my buddy bought his Spiderman the week before. Rai is terrible at taking pictures, but both games were better than described. I looked at his Tron when I picked up my game but only briefly due to Covid. It was sweet. Buy with confidence.

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I don't have the exact number of plays but estimate ~600 total 3-ball games). $1600+ in mods.

This is the se...”

1 day ago

Mt Airy, MD

7,300 (OBO)

rai

4 weeks later
#12086 6 months ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

Looking to sell (or trade? - since folks suggested trades, I thought I'd list games I'm interested in - JP (Pro), Iron Maiden, BM66, WCS94) my Medieval Madness remake standard edition. It's a silver edition, no shaker motor, no color chip/rom. I've been the only owner. Located in Sterling, VA. $7000

Buy my Taxi so I can by his Medieval Madness!

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 2,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Taxi: Game is super fun and plays fast. Make the millions shot, hit a jackpot, or lock both balls to make airport shots. The factory bell is installed and is obnoxiously awesome. W...”
2020-05-24
Crofton, MD

Annoy friends, neighbors, and foes alike with an authentic loud bell! Fantastic and fun game.

#12088 6 months ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

Looking to sell (or trade? - since folks suggested trades, I thought I'd list games I'm interested in - JP (Pro), Iron Maiden, BM66, WCS94) my Medieval Madness remake standard edition. It's a silver edition, no shaker motor, no color chip/rom. I've been the only owner. Located in Sterling, VA. $7000

Sold the Taxi, bought the Medeival Madness. Thanks BGHENSON23! Game is way nicer than I imagined. Pinside rocks!

#12091 6 months ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

I was trying to get it too, good job! When this is over I expect an invite.

You got it! I'm going to try and put together a pinball party with an invite to everyone I've bought and sold from and anyone who wants to come again later this year as well.

#12105 6 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

TZ I have lots of trades or cash I’m considering
AMH I would go even on a nicely modded stern twd, Indy jones and a few others

You wont get many offers on TZ while it is marked sale pending.

1 month later
#12365 4 months ago

If anyone is interested in moving their TNA for a JP Pro and cash in the DCish area let me know.

#12392 4 months ago

Going to be picking out one of the trade offers on the Jurassic Park Pro today or tomorrow so let me know if you have a trade offer you would like considered. If you have a TNA local and want to sell I have cash offers so could take the cash and buy yours if you let me know quickly. Thanks for all the offers... except for you random Facebook guy offering $3300... everybody but you.

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 5,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Jurassic Park Pro Pinball Trades +/- Cash Welcomed I have a low play Home Use Only Stern Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine I am ready to part with. Trades for other pinball machine...”
2020-07-12
Crofton, MD
Trade

1 month later
#12609 3 months ago

Got a buddy here local in Maryland looking to move a minty Turtles LE. Under 60 plays. Looking to trade for an Elvira HOH or other LEs+ cash or $8900 takes it. Will make a pinside donation if sold through this site.

Added 99 days ago:

#12643 3 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Throwing this out there for someone looking for Elvira. It is great Pin but could trade for MMr remake, totan or a loaded tron. Not looking to actively trade but seems it’s on a lot of want lists so if your motivated send me a pm

Which Elvira? Asking for a friend.

#12657 3 months ago

Turtles LE. Minty. Less than 100 plays. Posting for a friend. $8500 plus/minus cash for trades. PM for details. Trades welcomed. Located between DC and Baltimore.

Help me Brown Nose my boss!

Archived after 1 day
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Help me brown nose my boss! Brand New Out Of Box TMNT LE! $8,500 cash +/- trades! As minty fresh as Spiramint Gum. Less than 100 plays (last confirmed at 36). If trading prefer la...”
2020-08-27
Crofton, MD

2 weeks later
#12740 79 days ago

MMr LE up on the chopping block with trades welcomed! Under 800 plays, shaker, color, mirror blades, cliffy's. No flaws anywhere. For $1500 more you can get the topper, XL screen, and RGB lighting (not from me and not included) and have yourself a Royal equivelant without shelling out 12K.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 8,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Trades Welcomed! LOADED MMrLE with shaker, color chip, full Cliffys, mirror blades, latest code and super special key chain! Under 800 plays and a playfield that won’t pool that ...”
2020-10-13
Crofton, MD

Especially interested in trades for LOTR, TNA +/- cash but open to good deals. Can do 2 for 1. Only letting go because finally finished AFM playfield swap and 2 CGC Eddy's in a 4 pin collection is too much. Plus the playfield swap is literally the hardest pin thing I've done...

I mean... buy/trade my MMr!

#12743 79 days ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

MMr LE up on the chopping block with trades welcomed! Under 800 plays, shaker, color, mirror blades, cliffy's. No flaws anywhere. For $1500 more you can get the topper, XL screen, and RGB lighting (not from me and not included) and have yourself a Royal equivelant without shelling out 12K.

Sale Pending!

MMr LE Trades +/- Cash or 2 for 1 Welcome Color/Mirror/Clif

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Trades Welcomed! LOADED MMrLE with shaker, color chip, full Cliffys, mirror blades, latest code and super special key chain! Under 1,000 plays and a playfield that won’t pool tha...”

8,200 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Especially interested in trades for LOTR, TNA +/- cash but open to good deals. Can do 2 for 1. Only letting go because finally finished AFM playfield swap and 2 CGC Eddy's in a 4 pin collection is too much. Plus the playfield swap is literally the hardest pin thing I've done...
I mean... buy/trade my MMr!

Looks like this is going out on a temporary trade. Depending on how that goes may put up as a temporary trade again in a few months. Thanks and I'll get back to everyone that reached out!

2 weeks later
#12815 60 days ago

Free Glass! I have 3 sheets of standard playfield glass in 2 boxes. This glass is standard playfield size and I would rate 2 of them as good enough for a players machine, and 1 as good enough for a rough player.

They are free for the taking if they can be picked up before Sunday in Crofton Maryland. 1st to contact gets them, but you have to take all 3. Thanks and happy pinball!

Added 59 days ago:

Edit: To better describe the quality to locals. 2 of the sheets are equivalent to the glass at Crabtowne USA on a random 80s machine and 1 glass is worse.

Added 59 days ago:

Still available 10/1

1 week later
#12859 47 days ago

Put my ad back up for the loaded MMr with Cliffys, color chip, mirror blades, under 800 plays, etc. Already have some great offers but nothing firm. Will likely end up with a trade + Cash.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 8,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Trades Welcomed! LOADED MMrLE with shaker, color chip, full Cliffys, mirror blades, latest code and super special key chain! Under 800 plays and a playfield that won’t pool that ...”
2020-10-13
Crofton, MD

Will be getting my first early solid state with the excess. Looking for a Black Knight (1980), or possibly a Blackout, or Paragon within an hour or two of DC/Maryland if it goes through.

FREE! 3 sheets of playfield glass on a first come first served basis. 2 sheets are the quality of a random 90s game's glass at Crabtown. 1 Sheet is as good as a random 80s game at Crabtown. Free for pickup and comes in a good padded box. Gotta take all 3 if you pickup.

Archived after 4 days
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Free Playfield Glass! 3 sheets with padded boxes for transport. 2 are the equivalent of a random 90s game playfield glass at Crabtown USA, and 1 is the equivalent of a random 80s g...”
2020-10-13
Crofton, MD

Also, looking for cheaper back glasses in the general area to hang on my wall if you want some quick and easy cash.

Parts - Wanted
37 days ago
Crofton, MD
Wanted

#12864 46 days ago

Wanted: BK(1980), Paragon (decent playfield/backglass), Black Hole in/around Maryland.

Anyone have any early Solid States they are looking to unload in the D.C. Baltimore area? I am looking to pick up my first early Solid State this weekend or next weekend and am a cash on the glass and I'll come get it guy. Black Knight, Paragon, and Black Hole are at the top of my list. I'm looking hard at a Black Knight off of Facebook but want to see what else is out there. In particular, I am looking at $1800 from trashed but working to $2400 for nice playfield, backglass, and re-worked electronics for a Black Knight.

MMr is sale pending for a loaded TNA + cash (thanks!).

3 weeks later
#12994 21 days ago

Through good Karma MY RICK AND MORTY IS BACK ON! My spot I sold when I thought I was getting COVID laid off came back around to me! My gameroom is full and something has to go to raise funds and make room. I have 2 long term keepers I'm offerering up, first one that goes goes.
1. Attack From Mars with full playfield swap, new cabinet wrap, color DMD, full LED, Animated Saucers, backboard decal, extra lights, mirror blades. A 1995 Attack From Mars as close to perfect as you can get without bugging HEP. $6400.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Like new HUO (48 plays since playfield swap) original 1995 Bally Attack From Mars! This game is as nice as you will find an original without bothering HEP. It has the following: B...”
2020-11-10
Crofton, MD

2. The Simpsons Pinball Party with color DMD, minty playfield (no itchy/scratchy wear and clean shooter lane), perfect cabinet (no button wear), treehouse mod, pinnovators sub out, Tilt gameblades, manual, full COMET LEDs, target decals... a real world under glass. $6200
Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Amazing condition The Simpsons Pinball Party! Color DMD, flawless cabinet, amazing playfield with LEDs and gameblades! It has the following: Pristine playfield. NO wear in itchy a...”
2020-11-08
Crofton, MD

And because I can't help myself and even though I'm raising funds, I'm still looking for local backglasses.
Parts - Wanted
37 days ago
Crofton, MD
Wanted

Thanks and happy pinball!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 93.00
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 32.00
€ 9.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Concealed Art
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 10.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside