(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robgo777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10998 4 years ago

Wanted to buy a WoZ Emerald version with the upgraded light boards. Have cash or can also trade a Stern POTC, Hurricane, or Taxi towards the purchase.

Needs to be within a few hour drive of Millsboro, DE or I can meet you at the York show next month.

Thanks,

Rob

4 months later
#11486 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

LOADED Champion Pub for sale/trade. COLOR DMD/Preimum Pinshaker/VODOO Glass/ Non-Ghosting COMET LEDS, TITAN Rubbers. Could Easily be fairly priced at $5800, asking $5200.
Trades+/- cash welcome. 2 for 1 and 3 for 1s welcome. Trades + cash welcomed.
Could add a little cash for Twilight Zone, TSPP, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Addams Family.
Would totally trade for a Black Knight, Space Station, and Pinbot... get your space back!

Machine - For Sale

LOADED Champion Pub Trades +/-$ Welcomed COLOR/SHAKER/Voodo/

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “LOADED Champion Pub Pinball-Trades Welcomed

Loaded Champion Pub pinball up for grabs with trades +/- cash welcomed
This game is as nice as it gets and is absolutely LOADED! One of...”

2 days ago

Crofton, MD

sataneatscheese

Awesome game and great price! Also a great seller to work with. This wont last long.

Rob

2 months later
#11779 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Black Knight. It has been fully shopped and is working 100%. The shop job included a full tear down, cleaning, waxing, all switches adjusted, new reproduc...”
2020-04-21
Fort Myers, FL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1109 times

2 weeks later
#11867 4 years ago

I have a Scared Stiff that I am finishing up a partial restoration on.

- New Cabinet Decals
- Playfield completely stripped, cleaned, waxed
- ColorDMD
- Flipper Fidelity Set
- Full LEDs, combination of Cointaker and Comet
- Cabinet inside completely stripped and repainted with a cool green base
- Side Art
- Full set of Pinball Life Perfect Play Rubbers
- New Legs, Leg Bolts, Levelers, Balls
- Pinshakers Shaker Motor Kit
- New Crate Decals
- Full set of hole protectors
- Flippers Rebuilt
- Tons of other parts replaced with brand new ones

Only major flaws are an area of water damage on the inside of the backbox spider/light board, a couple inserts on the upper left side of the playfield with some slight lifting, and a small smudge under the "T" in terrifying where the mylar is worn away.

Looking for trades or $6700 cash obo, located in Southern Delaware. I will create an ad with photos as soon as I am done with the finishing touches. I am especially looking for a CV, TZ, IJ, or AFM but will entertain other 1 for 1 trade offers +/- cash.

Regards,

Robert

#11887 4 years ago

Finished up the SS, it is posted in the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale is a partially restored Scared Stiff. The machine is not fully restored, but it is much better than just simply shopped. The cabinet has been completely stripped cleaned...”
2020-04-13
Fort Myers, FL
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 461 times

Happy Easter,

Robert

1 week later
#11953 3 years ago

Hello,

I have a nice TZ that I would like to put on the trading block. Let me know what you have. Would prefer 1 for 1 trades or 1 + cash. Especially looking for a CV, original AFM, or TSPP. Easy access from my garage, masks and covid safety procedures followed. Located in Southern DE.

It was recently shopped out and is fully working, I would say there are about 100 games on it since it was shopped. Cabinet is un-faded but it does have a couple dings and gouges mostly in the corners below where the legs attach and are hidden by the leg protectors. The ramps and plastics are all in great shape with no major cracks or chips. All the boards are original and unmolested.

If you are looking for a great example of a TZ that you can roll into your house and start playing without all the drama, then here is your chance.

-ColorDMD
-Pinshakers Standard Shaker Motor Kit
-Full LEDs
-Mini Playfield Custom Lamp Mod
-Piano Mod
-Robby Robot Mod (Lermods)
-Invader Mod (Lermods)
-Door Flasher Mod (Pinbits)
-New Legs, Leg Bolts
-Ceramic Powerball
-Upgraded Mini Playfield Switches
-Aftermarket Powerball Proximity Sensor (Pinpoint I think)

3 weeks later
#12078 3 years ago

Price drop on my Black Knight, also just listed a very nice Rocky and Bullwinkle...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Rocky and Bullwinkle. The machine playfield has been torn down, cleaned, and waxed, and rubbers replaced with Titan rubbers. All of the lamps have been re...”
2020-05-22
Fort Myers, FL
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Black Knight. It has been fully shopped and is working 100%. The shop job included a full tear down, cleaning, waxing, all switches adjusted, new reproduc...”
2020-04-21
Fort Myers, FL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1109 times

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com

1 week later
#12159 3 years ago

Hello,

I have a nice TZ that I would like to trade towards a DILE or Wonka LE.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello, I have a nice TZ that I would like to trade towards a DILE or Wonka LE. I could also sell outright for $6800 cash. Full LEDs ColorDMD LCD Pinshakers Shaker Motor Kit Targ...”
2020-06-03
Fort Myers, FL
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 534 times

Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com

1 week later
#12205 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Looking for a nice (willing to pay top dollar) for a T2. "Skymont," maybe you can help. You helped me buy one and then bought it back to sell to another customer.
When I say nice, mostly referring to playfield condition, boards, mechs. Not so worried about cabinet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968?view=permalink&id=3507503039277260

1 month later
1 month later
#12717 3 years ago

Just listed my Demo Man

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Thank you for looking. Up for sale is a very nice Demolition Man that is shopped and fully working. Upgrades include: - Chromed Handles (pinballplating.com) - Full LEDs - Pinsha...”
2020-09-05
Fort Myers, FL
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 133 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12725 3 years ago

Just listed a Star Trek Premium...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a beautiful home use only Stern Star Trek Premium pinball machine. It is fully working and has a Pinball Life shaker motor installed. The machine looks like new insid...”
2020-09-08
Fort Myers, FL
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

11 months later
#14187 2 years ago

Hello,

Looking for one of the following within a 4 hour drive to Delaware. Cash in hand, please let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Iron Man
Transformers Pro
AC/DC Pro
AC/DC Premium
X-Men Pro
Avengers Pro
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Pro
Star Trek Premium
Mustang Pro
Mustang Premium
The Walking Dead Pro
The Walking Dead Premium

Thanks,

Rob

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robgo777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=robgo777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.