(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago
9 months later
#660 9 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Looking to sell my 2010 Ironman and Shadow.
I am the second owner of the IM; first one was a high end owner, a doctor in tennessee.
It has a shaker motor, red display filter, under playfield struts, hard-wired real knocker, clear cab leg protectors and manual. It comes with a spare unopened Iron Monger figurine and an aftermarket decal for the Monger lid. Price is $5400.
Shadow is pristine and has a custom lighting kit. $3800.
I am located near Dulles airport in northern virginia.
Dan

When do you expect your Nemo?

1 month later
#783 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

X-Men Pro for sale, excellent condition, $4100 obo in Marketplace. Only reason I'm selling is I'm getting a LE.

You won't be sorry, the LE rocks.

1 month later
#897 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Simpsons is sold..

I was thinking of making an offer, so if the sale fails let me know, or someone has an excellent condition TSPP let me know.

#906 8 years ago

PinballT has a WPT for sale.

#916 8 years ago

If anyone wants to sell a minty TSPP, I may be interested.

#918 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Play the ones you have lol

You're right. I'm still trying to get to 4-winds in Pirates LOL.

However, I am trying to build a collection for the long haul. I plan to keep my pins for a decade(s).

I'm not in a rush to buy a TSPP, but if one came up and was minty, I'd buy it.

#921 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Tspp wld be a good change up tho from what u have

PotC is also different, but my other 6 are the same-ish (3 Borg, 3 SR), that's why I didn't buy Met pro although I wanted to.

1 month later
#1008 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I felt sorry for asteroids too....but I think they made like 10,000 of them

more than 70,000 according to Wiki

I'll have to check it out next time I'm over, do you have a list of the games?

#1009 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Aww man... this game has always been on my wish list. I'm not even sure I want to ask what you're looking for out of it

Well, if it's on your list, this is a golden opportunity sounds like a nice example.

I just picked up Tspp from my wish list and it's a lot of fun.

2 weeks later
#1062 8 years ago

Stretch, you should play it!! Looks like a blast.

1 week later
#1169 8 years ago

I've a nice SM, full LEDs from pinball bulbs kit with LED strip installed, city side decals, sand man decal, alternative plastic but still have originals, upgraded speakers only wear I can determine would be minor shooter wear, now covered with cliffy.

For sale or trade PM if any offers.

I'm on vacation now but can provide pics later

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
#1315 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1341 8 years ago

I'm thinking of placing an order for PDI glass, if anyone wants to get in on it, I can see if a larger order will cost less.

If so you'd need to pick the glass up at my house.

I have not got any price yet, but just PM me if you are interested, when I get a tally I'll check about the cost etc...

#1344 8 years ago

I didn't really understand the Ad, but Daren is a stand up Pinsider and his machines are in great shape, so I don't understand why anyone would try to attack him personally. I wouldn't let it bother you since once you meet him you'll know he's not a shady seller.

#1396 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Getting in a second Tron Pro. Do not know the full history of game but if it was in an arcade it was kept perfect. Later build so it has newer translite. I'm adding the more popular mods that I have extra. Full LEDs, Shaker Motor, Full cliffy, pop bumper mod, Light cycles mod, Arcade mod, flynn sign. I'm going to sell it for what I have in it. Hoping to have it in this weekend.

auoeS.jpgauoeS.jpg

4 weeks later
#1674 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Whats the alt trans look like ?

2 weeks later
#1745 8 years ago

btw What's a reasonable price for HUO RBION with no mods?

I've heard these used to sell in the high $2s but now people want high $3s is that the
price now or just wishful thinking by the seller?

#1751 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Huo RBION does not sell in the 2s, hasn't for a long time, more like mid 3s.

I can deal with mid $3s but am balking at high $3s because once you add a few mods and your at $4-something real quick.

#1805 8 years ago
Quoted from Themessenger:

What would you recommend in that price range? This would be my first machine to own but I have been playing since I was a kid.

T2 is a nice game. Not sure if it's that cheap.

#1807 8 years ago

My first game was T2. It has some nice shots fast loop for sure and nice call and sound effects. I believe it was the first or second DMD and was the first with a gun trigger instead of a plunger.

2 weeks later
#1967 8 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Selling my Joker Poker EM. $1300 OBO. Works 100%, but playfield is a little beat up.
Pictures https://goo.gl/photos/9XxeD3QQWi9o9FJo9
Comes with new drop target set from PB Resource, rubber ring kit, and a few other parts I wanted to improve but did not get around to installing.

May know a buyer, but they're not much into fixing pins. Is this a fairly reliable working pin would you say?

What about the extra parts is that something you'd be willing to install before selling?

#1969 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I cld help out if your friend bought it .

Thanks

2 weeks later
#2071 8 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I am consolidating to one room from two. Therefore, I am going to sell 3 of my 10 pins. Titles are POTC, AC/DC premium, MET PRO, X-MEN LE, LOTR, Twilight Zone (loaded with mods), FH, IM (not vault edition), SM and WOZ. Really doesn't matter to me which 3 titles I end up selling. Shoot me an e-mail if you want prices and more info. I can do pictures but just prefer to sell to people close to my home to save me the trouble. Most games newer titles are HUO and all pins are in nice shape.

I've played these pins, they're all in good condition. Met, Woz, ACDC and PotC look like new or as close as you can be with low HUO play. Didn't look at SM but I'd assume it's in great shape.

#2086 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

That is houseofpins ad. I just copied it from craigslist since no prices were listed in his post.

It's a standard, but if you are interested best to contact the seller.

#2096 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

.? I only want one lol .

famous last words.

#2113 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I saw houseofpin's games tonight... His games are basically as close as you'll get to nib without being nib or paying crazy restoration prices.
Darin.. If you still want acdc you should jump on his. Completely cherry plus shaker and tnt mod.
Metallica is taken \oo/

I know Dan, he doesn't play his games.

If you want AcDc don't worry if it's not Luci, it's not worth passing up a cherry premium.

#2116 8 years ago

HOP in the house.

#2138 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Not a for sale post, but I wanted to mention a new location in Leesburg, VA run by a friend of mine, Zootie's Vapors and Arcade in downtown Leesburg, VA. So far they have Star Wars (DE) and AC/DC Premium and are working with Dave Barber (who runs the games at Lyman's) to get more. They also have some vids. Support new DC area location pinball!
http://www.zootiesvapors.com/

What is the games at Lyman's mean?

1 week later
#2182 8 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

OT: Does anyone know of a pinball league in the Baltimore area?

Send a PM to Pinzilla

#2212 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I love my twd Pro. Just had my fav dog pass away . As much as I love this pin it's just Feels weird playing it. I would like to trade it for a Spider-Man or Iron Man. Game is HUO snd perfect. Added some sign mods and added some red leds

Great seller

3 weeks later
#2349 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Ruby Red Woz HUO low plays. #875 still under warranty manufacture date of 9/2015
8800.00 cash price.
partial trades considered........ family guy, potc, open to others as well.

woz_(resized).jpeg

nice looking pin, where are you located? IMO that's the most important item in a FS ad.

#2350 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I would like to trade my Huo Black Spider-Man for a Metallica Le Huo or NIB.I purchased this from a local original owner.Low Plays.Mods include Custom Led install, Mirrored Flippers with Superbands, Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Custom Silver Shooter Rod,Mirror Blades, Color Changing RGB Backbox Speaker kit with Remote, Black Spidey Spkr Grill inserts,and an Interactive Cointaker Led Backbox Kit .
If your Metallica LE is NIB, I will add some cash.
Located in Baltimore ,Maryland.
I can prep well for NAVL if needed.
Thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-black-spider-man-huo-for-metallica-le

IMG_2459_(resized).JPGIMG_2458_(resized).JPGIMG_2466_(resized).JPGIMG_2471_(resized).JPGIMG_2456_(resized).JPGIMG_2472_(resized).JPGIMG_2454_(resized).JPGIMG_2455_(resized).JPG

This is such a nice pin GLWTS.

Shooter lane looks brand new.

#2355 8 years ago

Me? Im in Raleigh N.C.

Quoted from sohchx:

This is specifically a VA,DC,PA,DE thread though

maybe it's a mid-Atlantic thread.

Just saying for me, the location is key. The difference between a 1 hr pick up and 10 hr road trip.

#2376 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Just put my Fish Tales up on Baltimore Craigslist $2800. Will be posting my DE Jurassic Park shortly also. Making room for a Met Prem on order.

you won't be sorry, Met is the real deal.

#2378 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow great deal for someone

Like the black but I spend my handy money and this stock market is kicking my ass at the moment.

GLWTS.

2 weeks later
#2690 8 years ago

I hate liver

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#2813 8 years ago

Walking dead pro, HUO, hoarde topper, under cabinet lighting, custom painted well walker, blood spatter ramps, blood splatter flippers, zombie pinblades, shaker, powder coated and custom painted, 3d fish tank mod, call outs from series, latest code, $4900 with everything
IMG_0573_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0575_(resized).JPG
topper_(resized).jpg

Where are you located unknown?

#2815 8 years ago

I can't see your location.

#2820 8 years ago

:/ hmmm wonder how i can fix that? Any idea?

Ah-ha

click on your name at the top right, then click on account information and there is a privacy setting for you location so click on OK for everyone to see.

#2832 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Actually, it's not.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Location under my name. Midlothian, Va

Check your privacy settings

#2838 8 years ago

The walking dead is SOLD pending payment

That was a fine looking pin, I just bought Met pro Jan 1 or I'd have considered it.

1 week later
#2933 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm looking for wide body glass with a twilight zone attached to it

How many TZ have you sold?

#2952 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have seen and played this game , and it is a great trade for a TZ. Worth at least $6K+ . Someone should jump on this trade opportunity quickly.

I agree, especially as they're going to be harder to find than TZ.

Mike is great to deal with.

#2956 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Wow someone gives an honest opinion and the pumpers rush in. Hurry hurry step right up you will miss it. Get it while it's still available. Why are you here reading this.....

WTF?

All I said that AMH is going to be harder to find (than TZ). They made like 15,000 TZ and 150 AMH you do the math. (actually I'll do the math, for every 1 AMH made they made 100 TZ, that means TZ is 100x more common), with the number of TZ made it's likely that half the Pinsiders own or will own TZ. Not so with AMH.

I said Mike was a great guy to deal with, does that make me a pumper?

The reason I said Mike was great to deal with is because some people might not know that. He's a great seller and I doubt you'll hear any different. People might rather hear that and know he's a great seller, rather than deal with a total unknown some guy who just pops on here to sell a pin and you never see him again.

I agree with Stretch that AMH is probably/most likely a $6K+ game.

I never said it was the best game ever or that it's a steal (whatever a pumper might say).

#2958 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I specifically did not name a person. You look at the for sale thread , one guy said the game is Meh and people rush in to dispute it.

If you look at reviews you'll find most (if not all) will contain a comment that says the game is Meh, you'll see it on MM, you'll see it on Tron etc.. So if someone says a game is Meh, I don't see a problem with another person saying it's cool everyone should be allowed to give an opinion.

I do see that people said grab it quick, that might reflect their opinion, plus the fact that this is a more limited game.

I was looking at a game RBION, I wanted this particular one because it was near mint, but people told me it was priced on the high side (not by a lot but with a firm asking price, the seller wouldn't budge even $200) so I passed on it. I regret it now because the price was a tad high but not horrendous. If someone does want an AMH they might want to consider this especially if they're local and they have a TZ to trade. It's easy to say no need to rush, but in my example with RBION, I was trying the old routine that (I think it's higher priced so I'll wait him out) so I ended up missing out on the pin I wanted because I was unwilling to meet the asking price and/or was holding out thinking it wouldn't sell and I'd get it for $200 less in a couple of weeks.

I've seen and played AMH (this game in fact) and while I don't think it's the best game ever. It's nice, and it's a rare pin. Does that mean it's any better than another game? Not necessarily, but it does mean that they're not making any more than 150 and that's a pretty small number.

#2962 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That worked out better for you imo since you got a awesome deal on a met which I know you love now .

Yes, Met is now nailed to my floor. Still wouldn't mind having a RBION as well, if the price was right.

#2979 8 years ago

TZ is phat.

That said, if you've played it a lot you might be better off with a WoZ.

I have this problem (letting go), I have a super nice PotC which I don't play a whole lot since I've owned it forever. Wouldn't it make more sense for me to sell it and get TWD which I've never played?

The answer is yes, makes all the sense in the world, but the problem is I don't want to get rid of my PotC which I have had for 8 years, which is still fun, which I haven't beaten yet, and I have started the Pinside PotC owners club.

#2987 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Same exact thing here, hard to part with machines and tempted to sell my potc. I want to be 100% sure before I list it cause I almost sold my sttng, sg, and tf at one point and would have regretted it.

I hear you. I sold my SM and with that money got Met pro. I really liked SM a lot but I love Met pro so I made a good decision.

I probably would have/could have sold my PotC instead of SM. I just wasn't as attached to SM since I had just owned it for 8 months not 8 years. I liked it just as well or better than PotC but I'm kind of attached to the old pirate. It's not something that makes any sense. I should have sold the old pirate and kept the SM.

But this goes back to the other thread why I like a larger collection, have some room to keep some pins around even if I don't play them a lot.

2 weeks later
#3125 8 years ago

Tron is simply put on of the all time great pins.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3127 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Almost like the layout was copied.

Anyway, let's keep this FS thread on topic.

You're the one who brought this off topic, but now you want to keep it on topic?

Congo ball exists completely different from the shooter lane, Congo has two straight ahead ramp shots, no side ramp, Congo has roll over lanes, has a lower PF. The 'Gem' shot on Congo feeds the upper flipper.

Do you think because they both have a shot through the pop bumpers (many pins do) they're the same game? Why not say Tron is just a copy of TAF then?

I don't buy the argument that if a pin is similar (Tron is not even close to the same as Congo) but if a pin is similar like AFM and MM or AP and IM that means they're the same game. They're not the same.

#3133 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Located in the netherlands

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#3137 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Too far in like miles, or personal?
Cause i don't believe we met rai?

Just miles, it was a joke. People were busting someone's balls because they posted from West Virginia or North Carolina but at least those are somewhat local in that you can drive there is a few hours.

#3141 8 years ago

#3143 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

No - the reason being is that then you could just flood every single for sale thread with that logic. Imagine if everyone who had a pin for sale posted in every local for sale thread? This thread is just for those in or very near to this particular area noted in the thread title.

Exactly, every pin in the world can be delivered to my doorstep, this thread is not for every pin for sale in the world. It's for as the title says MD and surrounding areas.

No malice to you Rockstar, AFM is a great pin.

1 week later
#3226 8 years ago

After much debate I'm listing my beautiful single owner STLE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31955

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3228 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I've played this pin... absolutely beautiful. Heck of nice guy (seller) to boot!

Thanks, nothing wrong with the game but I just don't love it, I sold SM last year so maybe there's something wrong with me. It's the nicest looking pin in my collection.

#3234 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I can vouch for the "much debate" nobody cares more for his pins then Rai. Great collection and meticulous gameroom. Buy with confidence. I can help with any delivery/logistics.

Thanks, will be willing to trade down for a different HUO game +cash as well.

#3240 8 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I played this machine - absolutely beautiful.
GLWTS

Will also consider lesser pin plus cash.

1 month later
#3463 7 years ago

GLWTS, AMH is a fun game

Cool topper too.

2 weeks later
#3568 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Don't do it... keep it and unlock'er!

IMHO ACDC is one of the best pins ever, not for everyone though.

Luci don't come up for sale too often.

#3579 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea i love everything about it shots, lights, music, animations and looks. Maybe if someone came by and gave me some pointers and i watch them play it wld help. Definitely no luci like this has ever popped up its pretty awesome with the trc mod with stt cannon, powder coated metal apron with interactive lighting , color dmd , topper and so on and so on the mod list goes lol.

I'm still learning the rules myself

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/4761-For-Those-About-to-Rock-AC-DC-Premium-LE-v1-65-Ruleset

1 week later
2 weeks later
#3766 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Unfortunately, your collection is too awesome and wouldn't leave me with enough cash.

you really need a truck?

bike_(resized).jpgbike_(resized).jpg
1554_(resized).jpg1554_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3822 7 years ago

I don't have the machine yet, but it sounds like they will be shipping this month(?).

I will be selling my NIB GBLE when it arrives, I want to wait to see Star Wars (?) later in the year.

I'm putting my GB LE up for sale $8800 obo.

I have not placed an ad yet but wanted to give locals first dibs.

Cash and pick up only.

2 weeks later
#3914 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Loaded GoT. Premium. Stark armor, shaker, speaker lights, inside cab art. Trying to downsize to a pro
Also looking for Es, time machine or avatar in trade

GLWTS

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

2 weeks later
#4025 7 years ago

Quorra-Tron-Legacy-HD_(resized).jpgQuorra-Tron-Legacy-HD_(resized).jpg

#4026 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Getting into TRON is all about wanting to complete the objective. It's about the lure of getting to Portal. Loving TRON is about getting addicted to completing the objective and being taunted by shots like the Gem shot. If you aren't the type that doesn't get bit by the idea of pushing to get to the goal.. it will seem kind of flat to you. But the music is catchy too
It's a good shooter.. but relatively straight forward in game play. It's the objective that keeps you coming back.

IMO it's somewhat like IM but less brutal. Not real complex or 20+ pages of rules like AcDc or Tspp, what you see is what you get.

#4062 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

I'm looking for a nicely modded KISS LE, preferably with Topper. I messed around and missed the one that was listed locally this week.

Not an LE but Kiss premium for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36914

#4064 7 years ago

Would consider TWD or WPT if local. Not 100% set on buying a pin so it'd depend on the cost and condition.

2 weeks later
#4230 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

O sorry misunderstood u. I thought u meant u cldnt see my collection on pinside. Im always buying something and refurbishing it and selling or tradeing it. Right now wcs and imve are on the block for something i haven't owned yet.

Let me know when you want to sell TWD or BSD

#4273 7 years ago

Bull crap

#4305 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Are we even allowed to mention I may have a loaded Tron to trade toward a TWD pro ?

That'll be $2.50

#4309 7 years ago

Mike you'd need EZ-Pass with the way you go through pins.

#4316 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is it ok to mention i maybe selling my collection of beautiful loaded pins?

#4325 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Not sure if this is allowed here, but if anyone in or near Hagerstown would be interested in diagnosing and repairing two small issues on a WPC-s machine Pm me please. Cash job.

BigD1979 is a great guy

#4405 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Just opened Met Premium.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-18 15:32 (yesterday)For sale: Metallica Premium Huo“Metallica Premium Huo.Under 20 plays.All Chrome Armor,Mirror Blades,Silver Shooter Rod, Flipper Toppers,Mirrored Flipper Buttons.
...” $ 7,200 stretch2 Baltimore, MD Home Used Only (HUO)

GLWTS

#4451 7 years ago

HOP in the house!!

I need to carve out some time to read that post.

#4469 7 years ago

I can attest that HOP's POTC and WoZ are in great condition.

I already have PotC don't really care for WoZ myself but if you are looking for one or the other don't miss these.

#4482 7 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Quick Update....keep it short and simple as requested.

Take care...HOP....HOPE THAT WAS SHORT AND SWEET !!!

That was very short

HOP you should do a podcast.

#4487 7 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

RAI....that was funny.....you need to post your HITLER IM parody again on here.....I miss that one.....or at least send it to me. You did make me a star overnight !!!
And as you should know that post for me "was about as short and sweet as it gets".....
Hope all is well.....HOP !!!

Gotta find that Hitler video link.

Let us know if you sell that BSD that's the one I'm interested in.

#4488 7 years ago

2 years ago...

#4498 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a beautiful luci ive been thinking. of moving. I know not a le but its actually the rarest acdc

I'd be all over this if not for I already have a nice Refinery premium.

One of the best pins ever.

20 years from now this will still be relevant like TAF IMO

#4510 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Interested! Send me a PM if you wanna discuss.

From my experience BigD keeps his pins immaculate and probably better than NIB because he cleans and tweaks them until they're perfect.

#4512 7 years ago
Quoted from wdd1169:

Thank you HOP, very nice to meet you and get my first big boy pin. Will be playin Spidey tomorrow night. On another note have a very clean Stern Big Game I am going to list. PM me if you are interested.
Duane

SM is a great intro to modern pins, quite a lot to do and a lot going on, and super easy to sell if you don't like it.

My advice, get a color DMD not saying the dots will be awesome by any means but the red/orange/grey dot movie rips are near impossible to see. I got a color DMD for IM still the same type move rips not great but at least you can see something more than blobs.

2 weeks later
#4613 7 years ago

I am considering listing my HUO XMLE Wolverine edition for sale. I am the only owner and lightly played since new, has Color DMD plus a few mods including an extra (new) Wolverine figurine (although the stock figurine looks new as well no wear. I bought the second one just in case as a backup if the original one ever needed to be replaced.). Has cliffy posts in place of the rubber on the ramp posts. Cliffy on the shooter lane since day one, cliffy scoop hole protector (not installed). Custom shooter rod.

Price is firm $6000 with Color DMD (will include the stock DMD of course) or $5600 with just the stock DMD

Both prices include the extra Wolverine figurine which is $109 plus shipping on Marco.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-7312-00

shooter rod http://modfatherpinball.com/collections/shooter-rods/products/x-men-shooter-rod

BillsfanMD can vouch for this pin it's perfect, never moved in 4 years.

#4619 7 years ago

Listed my XMLE in market

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2033

will consider trade +/- cash as required.

#4621 7 years ago

I've got another deal lined up need cash, so any reasonable offers will be considered for XMLE, it's already the lowest priced XMLE on the market.

#4623 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You're joining the LOTR club aren't you?

Maybe, or else I may go over the rainbow.

#4636 7 years ago

XMLE still for sale/trade I'm getting some interesting trade offers but nothing has stuck.

#4641 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have an Ultimate Arcade 2 machine for $850 if picked up at my house. Can bring to York on Saturday for $900.
https://goo.gl/photos/eDTVkc2M9jPzqyDZ9

What games does it have ?

#4651 7 years ago

Price dorp for XMLE $5300 without shaker or Color DMD also will consider trades up or down.

#4653 7 years ago

Last price drop before I take XMLE off the market once it's off the market this price is no longer valid

This pin is 97% flawless

$5000 cash firm

or trade for another pin plus or minus

Machine only

Shaker +100
Color DMD +400

#4658 7 years ago

May re-list my STLE it is a beautiful pin with a crapload of mods.

I'm not taking any lowball offers.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “STLE Pin looks new with low plays. With these mods -Color DMD -Pinbits plastic proctors -Mirror blades with laser cut outs -LED flipper buttons -flipper fidelity speakers -Clif...”
2019-05-19
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1363 times

#4668 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

The le is worth every penny

XMLE Has mirrored backglass that is real glass, it's stunning. Also PF support, regular lockdown bar, NC toys are really fun, spinning disc is great can't imagine without it. Moving Iceman ramp is ok. I don't hate it but it's not like it's the best toy in the world. If given the choice I would prefer the moving ramp just because it look cool.

Arguably to me the LE has much better cabinet art and has colored side rails with lollypop button protection that a several hundred dollar upgrade. I know becasue I like them for my pro machines that don't have them.

#4670 7 years ago
Quoted from omgitsadam:

Do you have some photos you could PM me to? I would have sent this via PM but I've been lurking for months (24hr new acct PM waiting period) and am finally ready to go for my first pin.

Some pic here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2033

Don't know how to send on PM

But I can send on phone text message if you PM me your cell number

#4672 7 years ago

I've dropped the price to $4900 best and final offer, don't ask for any additional discount because it's worth at least that to me. I'll keep it. Only offering at this price to finance a different pin however it's going too far if I need to bring any more cash.

I'm not delivering the pin, cash and carry, the pin will be taken off the market shortly.

#4676 7 years ago

If you can find minty XMLE for sale cheaper point me to it, I don't see any cheaper currently.

I once saw a TFLE sell for $3850 that doesn't mean all TFLEs sell for $3850.

#4680 7 years ago

I took down my ad for XMLE I was getting some creepy offers and seemed like a lot of negativity. One guy basically offered $4400 (that's not a real offer) plus it was not local so it would have involved shipping not pick up like I specified another guy asked if I could drive it to Ocean City which is a 4-5 hr round trip and I clearly said cash and carry

If any locals still want it I'm open to serious offers.

#4682 7 years ago

I have some interest but those guys have to sell something first etc..

I'll still be open for offers but unless it's a pin I want Woz or TWD or something real nice (good deal) I'll be open to offers

If you guys sell stuff at York it'll be here but I'm not pushing to sell it, I won't give it away.

Thanks

#4683 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

It's too good of a pin finally after these last two code updates.

Thanks Buddy

I meant to get back to you but those other pins probably won't work but I could go for a TWD pro NIB

Could even be later when you're out this way on other business

#4690 7 years ago

The XM sale saga is over will be trading for the most beautiful TWD pro I've ever seen

Thanks for all the offers and encouragement

#4695 7 years ago

Don't do it D!

Got my TWD pro it's something else.

1 month later
#5019 7 years ago

TWD and Met pro are two of the best values in pinball fun IMO

1 week later
#5091 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I got extra standard JJP Invisiglass brand new in box. Pm if interested.

What's the price?

2 weeks later
#5265 7 years ago

just listed my Lotr for sale/trade

not sure what I'd want for trade but open to offers.

I'm not super excited to move this so it's ok if I don't sell it.

1 month later
#5615 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

For sale or trade a nice HUO Red Spidey.

Machine - For SaleFor sale/For Trade: Spider-Man HuoNew!Home Used Only (HUO) “Nice Huo Red Spiderman.Includes Custom Led install and Original Manual.Looking for AC/DC,MB, GOT,GB ,ST , TWD...with Cash + or - as needed.
Sell price $4800.”
3 hours ago Baltimore, MD 4,800
stretch2

1 week later
#5721 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still looking for a very nice shadow . I have a walking dead premium to trade towards it or i can just buy it outright .

How far have you got in TWD? I mean have you got to the Hoard, Siege or LMS?

1 month later
#6061 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anybody have a local Red Spidey that they would sell in the $4's? Ready Buyer...

have you seen this one?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46540

3 weeks later
#6176 6 years ago
3 weeks later
#6231 6 years ago

I'm also looking for SMVE for $5000 must be pristine HUO

1 month later
#6531 6 years ago

Maybe willing to trade or sell my STLE I'm sole owner, very low plays. Most of the major mods.

Maybe for a lesser game plus cash or similar value game.

Not definitely but PM if you're interested and have something to trade etc..

#6563 6 years ago

re-listed my STLE

sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “STLE HUO one owner Pin looks like new, I'm the first owner has around 500 total plays. for sale or trade With these mods -pinbits plastic proctors. -cliffys shooter lane protec...”
2017-08-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1046 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6577 6 years ago

ST off the market pending trade

1 month later
#6766 6 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

it wont let me upload photo to this forum.but im new to this was just trying to trade my rare lifesize cryptkeeper for a pinball machine.i love pinballs and i love horror. but with a lil daughter on the way my lifesize cryptkeeper has got to go

Can't upload pics on this thread anymore just can link an ad.

I believe Pinside wants to generate money from ads so not allowing pics on this thread.

#6771 6 years ago
1 week later
#6883 6 years ago

I re-listed my STLE only serious offers.

Would take cash or trade (plus or minus cash).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51655

#6885 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought you traded it for a WOZ?

It's complicated because seller has delayed delivery so I'm looking to sell for cash buy a Woz.

I feel if verbal agreement it's fine but time needs to become an issue if non delivery the verbal agreement can not be binding forever lol

Someone says they will do xyz trade agree all around we have a deal.

Then 6 weeks pass where is my pin?

#6887 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He was just advertising a RR WOZ yesterday or the day before.
That's probably where your pin is...

LoL

#6888 6 years ago

I'm worried because I see so many Woz for sale. It's certainly a much sold game.

#6890 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Why would that worry you? Game has been out for 3+ years... folks have a ton of cash tied up in them. Lots of new games coming out.

Only because I was buying 'new' and the resales are so much cheaper.

#6893 6 years ago

STLE is off the market

Thanks

#6903 6 years ago

I'd consider RBION if price is right.

#6907 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I don't know why I would need any reason at all. You should see my vet bill

Sorry to hear that, I just had to put my dog to sleep as well. Sad to do..

#6911 6 years ago

Ripley's

I've seen some for sale in the past but they owners wanted too much

#6932 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

ATM I'm just a little frustrated that there is nothing interesting (to me) at a price I am willing to pay. Pinside is a little too "retail" sometimes with the pricing. I list here and sell pretty fast, but I rarely buy here. I hear FB is better, but then I would have to be on FB.
Heck, TNT prices are starting to look reasonable. They had a Robocop for $3k and I was considering it. Then I shook some sense into myself and stopped looking

agree, I was looking at Avatar for sale it was nice shape but not 100% as new, very nice condition and the owner was looking for mid-$4K which I said was something to ask for Avatar. What I mean is I can buy Met or TWD for close and SM for $500 more. Avatar is simply not on the level of SM, nice game but there is more than $500 difference to SM.

Also RBION is nice pin and WPT which I would buy but they have to start with a $3-(low) number and be super minty.

#6934 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You can find a good condition RBION in the low 3's. But if you want a super mint/modded one, you're looking 3.5 to 4.
As with anything, it comes down to condition.

I am willing to pay 3.5 for super mint, but the ones I was seeing were nice players conditions and asking 3.5

8 months later
#8242 5 years ago

I'm thinking of listing my LOTR loaded for sale or trade. Will post ad shortly, let me know if interested.

1 week later
#8336 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello,
Testing the waters on my AC/DC Luci. Still loving this game but willing to make room for a new Pin. Less than 100 Plays. Bell mod. Color DMD, Train Track Mod & Cannon Mod. Looking for $6,800. I know that is close to retail but I figured with $200 in upgrades and color dmd should be fair.
Maybe a SW Premium Trade

Sounds fair to me, anyone who doesn’t have one already should consider this.

#8343 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Never, EVER, buy a pin off of ebay or anywhere else for that matter without inspecting it in person first weather it's NIB or used. Please believe me

I’ll disagree. Sometimes you can not inspect before you buy like if a game is in Texas, but you can get feedback from other people who dealt with seller whatnot.

Of course local is better and save on shipping.

I got a beautiful pin from someone in Texas and saved $1500 vs buying a new pin.

#8355 5 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

I'm going to be looking to trade my WPT soon, but I figure I'd make it known since finding a trade could take a while. Would consider most modern Sterns, Houdini, DI, AMH, and some older solid states.

Where u at?

#8357 5 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

thanks, just set my location, philadelphia

Go Eagles!

1 week later
#8383 5 years ago

Not listing but maybe trade my one owner Tron Pro ‘immaculate condition’ with Color DMD, Eli ramp lights, arcade mod, LEDs, OCD, shooter rod etc.

Would trade for AFMr LE or some other pin (or combo) plus or minus cash.

#8385 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Interested in trading my IMLE #418 for a pro plus cash if anyone is interested

I’m sure there will be takers!

3 weeks later
#8492 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)NOB - New out of box (first owner) “IMVE with low plays and Stern shaker, like new condition.”
20 days ago Fairfax Station, VA 4,700 (OBO)
Pickenheim

Bump for IM.

I’m not sure the price these days but that seems like a great deal (IMO) for a dynamite pin. As we get into the era where $6,7,8,9k is the norm these $4700 pro pins shine.

2 weeks later
#8537 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Getting the dialed in itch. Might put up my ultra nice Tron. If interested pm me. Still thinking through

$7500 but requires shipping

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65949

#8539 5 years ago

I highly recommend DI LE if you can get one, I love Tron but DI is more interesting.

1 month later
#8776 5 years ago

I have TNA on order spot #343 would like to sell my deposit spot in line.

#8777 5 years ago

I may sell/trade my Tron decal edition for the right price or trade offer

Color DMD
Eli ramp lights
shaker
full LEDs with OCD controller
Arcade Mod
plastic protectors
cliffies

Like New condition.

3 weeks later
#8917 5 years ago

listing my Tron. The price is more firm than not. If it doesn't sell that's fine.

will post pictures soon until pictures just imagine a like new Tron pro.

Would consider trades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is the re-run from 2012 so it has decals Has never moved from my gameroom, looks and plays like new Clue translight Mods: Color DMD ELI lighted ramps Arcade Mod Full LED...”
2018-09-03
Windermere, FL
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 665 times

#8949 5 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

No offense, but you're dreaming in that price range! You would need to double your budget in today's market for any of those titles with centaur and Fathom much much more. And forget trying to find a bargain on Craigslist or someplace similar. If someone does list a pin at a lower price, before you can drive there to pick it up in the next 30 minutes, someone will be along to queer the deal by telling the seller that its too cheap and they will pay $x more if they hold it for them.

I’ll take a Fathom for $700 as well

#8968 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

It might be helpful if you posted your location.
I'm sure it's within a 4 state + DC location, but some people might not want to drive across a couple states.

Don’t know why but his location shows up in his ad. He’s near Richmond VA

Might be he has a privacy setting that he’s not aware of. This has happened before with other folks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68867#

#8975 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Price drop on nicely modded IMVE.

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Very Nice HOU IMVE. Original Owner. Purchased new Feb 2015.

Mods/Details include:

ColorDMD LCD
Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor
Hooked Whiplash with EL White Whips
Speaker Lig...”
14 days ago Silver Spring, MD 5,300
gripwhip

Great seller and great pin!!

I bet it's immaculate!

4 months later
#9592 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Batman 66Wanted! “Looking to trade for a Batman 66.
I have a HUO Dialed In I bought in late 2017, an HUO AC/DC Luci Vault I bought in 2018, and a HUO Walking Dead Premium I traded for in 2017 that I...”
5 days ago Altoona, PA
Wanted
TheGunnett

Still looking, may create different trade ads to list the specifics of the trades

just missed one last week

1 month later
#9798 5 years ago

Just finished this BSD, probably have about 100 hours in this game.. lots of new parts, everything machine or hand polished.. nice red unfaded cabinet

Machine - For Sale

Bram Stoker's Dracula

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Completely shopped, playfield machine polished. Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuild pop bumpers all transparent red with custom LED up and d...”

14 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

knockerlover

Wish I had seen this before I bought my STLE.

#9806 5 years ago

I’ve got a matched pair, both #871 MBRLE and AFMRLE that I might be interested in selling. Looking for 16k or best offer for the pair.

Great pair of games.

#9834 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Will be listing my Alien for trade soon. Took a leap of faith and bought it last year. Later run with the newest computer. Really no issues except xeno never worked due to plastic gear slipping. I have the new metal gear. Prob the coolest game I have ever owned. Really just looking to get a couple pins back that I love....Short list TZ, Indy, Tron, ST, SM, or Munsters Pro,maybe a few others. Prefer a local pick up so buyer can see game in person.

I played this pin it's beautiful and minty.

1 week later
#9874 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Never got MM. I already have 5 fan layout games - always like seeing a new unique layout

so you're saying Houdini is not a fan layout?

#9887 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

game changer when the XL display comes out. I really like them.

You’re right. I understand people want to get the CE of whatever to save money but that large display is dope. It’s making me sad about my 9 older pins that have the half size display.

1 week later
#9953 5 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

Listed my ToM a couple days ago. I'd prefer a local buyer rather than shipping. It's an amazing example.

Machine - For Sale

Theatre of Magic

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “After much deliberation, I am selling my ToM, which I’be owned about 7 years. It is in excellent condition, the cabinet is bright and crisp and the playfield looks great. If it ...”

2 days ago

Ellicott City, MD

mdclips

I’ve played this pin it’s great, all of Scott’s pins are immaculate.

Color DMD ftw

#9964 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Will be listing a TRON LE for a friend of mine he has every mod you can imagine in it and it also has under 300 plays for 12500$; it looks incredible; please pm me for more details

I’ll be in touch if I win the powerball.

1 week later
#10033 4 years ago

nm

1 week later
#10055 4 years ago

I’ve got a super duper HUO immaculate STLE which I may be able to sell it has all the mods you can think of including color DMD.

Not in a big rush to sell but if you are looking for one you won’t find one much nicer than this.

#10058 4 years ago

STLE off the market currently.

#10070 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have Houdini or AFM LE in green trim I could trade.

Someone should jump on AFM LE.

Houdini is fun as well!

4 weeks later
#10237 4 years ago

Super loaded Tron pro sale or trade

#10239 4 years ago
Quoted from WeLoveScott:

Is anyone selling or thinking of selling a MET Pro? I’m hoping for something not loaded up with mods. Thanks!

have you seen this one?

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Metallica, early build, led's, shaker, cemetery mod, prefect condition, very low plays, come play it and take it home, This can be delivered to Pinfest in Allentown, also se...”
2019-04-21
Morgantown, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 530 times

1 week later
#10268 4 years ago

For sale with pictures

#10271 4 years ago

everything but the kitchen sink

$3000+ in mods

#10279 4 years ago

I can sell my STLE (loaded) and my Tron pro (loaded)

re-listed STLE this is the old ad, sale never went thru at that time.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “STLE Pin looks new with low plays. With these mods -Color DMD -Pinbits plastic proctors -Mirror blades with laser cut outs -LED flipper buttons -flipper fidelity speakers -Clif...”
2019-05-19
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1363 times

#10294 4 years ago

Price drop for STLE $8000 and Tron pro $7600

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO STLE with lots of nice mods, perfect condition. Mods include: warp ramp light diffuser mod Color DMD Green Laser mod Vengeance light mod cliffy in shooter lane Pinbits plas...”
2019-06-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)
Viewed: 1823 times

#10319 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a TNA or Deadpool pro if trade.

I’ve got ST LE and Tron pro would be interested in either or both of your pins.

#10330 4 years ago

STLE and Tron pro still available.

#10341 4 years ago

AP is similar to MM?

#10356 4 years ago

Sold my Tron keeping STLE

#10370 4 years ago

Maybe selling my AcDc premium pinball refinery edition, not decided on price but PM me if you want more details.

It's got tons of great mods, black glossy armor, Color DMD etc.

1 week later
#10445 4 years ago

hate to sell this my super low plays AcDc premium Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a low play HUO Pinball Refinery AcDc premium, clear window. will replace with original translight Color DMD Black glossy power coated armor lightning bolts mod shaker m...”
2019-06-06
Windermere, FL
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 365 times

#10494 4 years ago

#10505 4 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Still available....

Machine - For Sale

The Walking Dead (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Very Nice HOU WD Pro.

Mods/Details include:

Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor
Prison Tower
Railroad Crossing Sign
Express Mart Sign
Speaker Lights and acrylics
Well Walker Guts
Li...”

19 days ago

Silver Spring, MD

gripwhip

I can vouch for this pin, plays great and great seller.

#10518 4 years ago

Selling acdc premium refinery edition.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a low play HUO Pinball Refinery AcDc premium, clear window. will replace with original translight Color DMD Black glossy power coated armor lightning bolts mod shaker m...”
2019-06-06
Windermere, FL
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 365 times

2 weeks later
#10621 4 years ago

STLE ($8200) not desperate to sell but put it out there for the moment

Pick up only at this point.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO STLE with lots of nice mods, perfect condition. Mods include: warp ramp light diffuser mod Color DMD Green Laser mod Vengeance light mod cliffy in shooter lane Pinbits plas...”
2019-06-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)

#10650 4 years ago

July 4th bump

Machine - For Sale
2019-06-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)

#10663 4 years ago

Looking for a WH20

1 week later
#10719 4 years ago

Hillbilly great prices

1 week later
#10786 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Couple games on my wishlist came available last week, so MMr needs a new home.

Machine - For Sale

Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition MMrLE. Black trim, color upgrade, mirror blades.
I purchased this new in box. Low plays (1200).

Cash only.”

3 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

gliebig

I’ve played this pin it plays perfect.

1 week later
#10839 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow that was a nice price

yup

#10848 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

after almost a year of JJP POTC I think it's time I finally move on. PM if interested. Loaded and trouble free.

You really go through pins. GLWTS

I still own Stern Potc after 12 years.

1 month later
#11074 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Lots of interest but looking for 4400. Nice GB in MD. Lowest price on Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice ghostbusters. Lots of upgrades. About 1400 plays in a public location well maintained.

LEDs added. Shopped, titan glo bands added. New slimer mech, new slimer motor, sl...”

14 days ago

Columbia, MD

4,400 (OBO)

billsfanmd

Played this pin it looks great and super fun.

2 weeks later
#11150 4 years ago

Looking for SW or DP premium

#11181 4 years ago

1 week later
#11194 4 years ago

looking for SW premium...

1 month later
#11300 4 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Near Princeton, NJ and have listed my entire pin collection for sale. Simply downsizing....
Pins are all fine examples of high quality. Taking offers....
- Monster Bash: $9500, Fully restored with new playfield, etc... Purchased from Stretch...
- TOTAN: $8400 HUO (undocumented), topper
- The Addams Family: $9400 Fully restored with new playfield
- Medieval Madness Remake Gold LE: $8200 HUO, many mods, topper
- AC/DC Premium: $7000 with many mods, HUO, topper
- Star Trek Pro: $4900 HUO, many mods
- Theatre of Magic: $7500, New motor, side art blades, Chestnut chrome lockbar
- Wizard of Oz ECLE: $7750, HUO, additional mods
- The Simpsons Pinball Party: $5500, HUO, many mods, topper
- Cirqus Voltaire: $7200 many mods, LED
- Iron Man: $4900 HUO many mods
- Pinball Magic: $5000
- Strikes'N Spares, Gottleib: $1400 HUO (undocumented)
- The Hobbit, Smaug LE: $7000 HUO, additional mods
Pictures will be posted shortly....

Nice collection.

1 month later
#11580 4 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

Lower price and will consider partial trades... Let me know what you have...

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC Prem., HUO, Houdini and Thunderblade Arcade

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “LOWER PRICE... and will consider partial trade....Selling an instant arcade... including my HUO ACDC Premium LE I bought new in late 2012 and has never left my house... Has the can...”

17 days ago

Fredericksburg, VA

12,500 (OBO)

prowlerman99

I’m sorry every time I look at that add it’s unusual. Much better if you’d place them as separate adds. I wish could buy ACDC but I’m waiting for R&M and can’t bring myself sell anything else in my collection.

#11584 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Makes we want another tron

Just do it.

YOLO!

#11589 4 years ago

I have a unverified HUO red SM with LEDs and Color DMD, side art, shaker, (great condition) could trade for HUO Iron Maiden pro or partial towards GB premium.

1 month later
#11749 4 years ago

I’d be willing to sell my

SM 2007 with color DMD, side art, full LEDs, shaker thinking $5300 OBO

Tspp color DMD, LEDs, TV mod above Itchy and Scratchy area (with video loop) thinking $5600 OBO

Both undocumented HUO low plays no trades because I’m temporarily downsizing. Both look and play excellent with only wear noticeable on the black paint in the shooter lane.

PM for details if interested pick up only.

#11763 4 years ago

Not a pinball machine but I have a huuge Polk subwoofer it's like 12 years old but in great shape. It's the Polk PSW1200 dual 12" speakers, it must weigh 80-90 pounds at least. Anyway I don't use it for my pins but use it for a surround sound movie setup. I am moving and probably would rather not move this because it's so heavy and big.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CMd1BjLGLuCgUpNW9

Anyone interested?

Also have a very nice exercise weight system and treadmill that I'd probably rather not move PM me for details.

Would sell SM and Tspp if someone was interested both great condition with LEDs and Color DMD (SM with shaker as well) package deal (?)

SM $5300
Tspp $5500

1 month later
#11929 3 years ago

I may sell one more pin before relocation,,,

I am the first owner of Tron pro many mods it's in 100% condition not sure of the play count but I would guess less than 700 total games (3 ball).

Pick up only no trades, PM for price and details.

#11943 3 years ago

listed my Tron (like new) I am the first owner

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games). $1700 in mods/extras. This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”
2020-04-23
Windermere, FL
7,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 373 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#12014 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games). $1700 in mods/extras. This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”
2020-04-23
Windermere, FL
7,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Have some offers but not up to my asking price.

I’ve dropped the price a bit, if doesn’t sell I’ll just keep it.

Will be $6800 for one translight version (excluding 3D Translight).

I’ve taken the external subwoofer out of the ad to lower the price as well.

Machine - For Sale
2020-04-23
Windermere, FL
7,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#12024 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

One of the nicest Tron’s out there. Don’t sell you will miss it

Sale pending

I’ll miss it.

#12034 3 years ago

Tron has sold.

Thanks for the interest.

Sorry to let her go bring on the Vault edition!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.