(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prowlerman99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#473 9 years ago

Selling my custom BRn
Used a WPC head because I always hated the look of the Bally heads with speakers on top.
For sound I bought a used sound bar and stripped the parts to make my own. Fabricated a sound box to the size I needed, installed and finished off the box. Then added a stand alone amp to provide power.
As always the cab was totally stripped, repainted, new cab decals, all new serial # warning decals on the cab, inside cab walls and service box done in red chrome vinyl, custom powder coated all cab metal, stern leg protectors, felt behind head hinges. Like all my restorations everything was dismantled, cleaned, buffed or painted.
Playfield also stripped, touched up with some extra air brushing in various areas around the cannon and in front of the 3 stand up target areas. I have attached a pic of the original PF for comparison. Tried to make it vintage looking by putting wood veneer on the outlane plastics and other places on the playfield. All wireform ramps are powder coated to match the cab gold, all led's, target decals, all Cliffy hole and ramp protectors including outlane.
Below are a few pics of the almost, finished result.
I could go on about everything done to this game but don't have all night.
You can see more detailed pics here http://s708.photobucket.com/user/prowlerman99/library/Black%20Rose?sort=3&page=1

$4300. Sorry but not looking for any trades.

Also selling my custom POTC if anyone is looking for a beautiful pair of matching pirate theme games. It has custom powder coated cab armor to match the theme, backbox hinge decals made to camouflage the hinges, (see pics), custom woodwork on the playfield and apron that actually came from a home built in the 1700's, all leds, black pinballs, Cliffy hole, outlane and ramp protectors, yada, yada. $5700.
Please let me know if you would like specific pics.
Both for $9000IMG_0320.JPGIMG_0320.JPGIMG_0321.JPGIMG_0321.JPGIMG_0319.JPGIMG_0319.JPGbr8.JPGbr8.JPGbr6.JPGbr6.JPGbroriginal.jpgbroriginal.jpgbr12.JPGbr12.JPG

2 years later
#6743 6 years ago

I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link
Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

#6747 6 years ago

Yea Joe, I clear coated it myself. Took a break from restoring pins for a couple years when I moved but getting back into it slowly. You right, the raven would sell for as much as a gallon clear)

2 weeks later
#6876 6 years ago

Dropped the price on my Stargate to $3,200. or trade for a RFM or SWE1 + a little cash. Following is the original ad.

I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

5 months later
#7774 6 years ago

WTB: Have a friend looking for a EATPM, Bad Cats, Taxi, and or Diner. Not looking for a $3800 Elvira and don't mind semi projects. Saw the BC's on here but the playfield is ripped on that one. TIA...

3 months later
#8277 5 years ago

Any of you guys/gals looking to buy a new Houdini pin? I have ordered one from Cointaker and we can get two for one shipping if anyone is interested. You would just have to pick it up here in Fredericksburg... You can either PM me or contact Melissa directly... Shipping will probably be next week..
You can contact Melissa at 570 847 9595

3 months later
#8806 5 years ago

Nice TSPP. No flipper button wear is rare for this game. Must not have gotten much use..

7 months later
#9978 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell or trade my huo Houdini with about 300 plays on it. Only mods are playfield side art and shaker motor. All the service bulletins have been done and code is up to ...”
2019-05-23
Fredericksburg, VA
6,005 (OBO)
Archived after: 235 days
Viewed: 1360 times

Listed this a while ago and still looking to trade or sell. Any trades, ideas?... how bout a Avatar Le, MBR?

8 months later
#11365 4 years ago

Selling my Houdini if anyone is looking for one. I have had it since new and have 370 total games on it. Not a scratch on it and still smells like new. $6,000. in Fredericksburg, Va. Has inside cab art and shaker motor.

4 weeks later
#11481 4 years ago

Selling a couple of the last pins in my collection since I don't really play them at all anymore..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “LOWER PRICE... and will consider partial trade....Selling an instant arcade... including my HUO ACDC Premium LE I bought new in late 2012 and has never left my house... Has the can...”
2020-02-24
Fredericksburg, VA
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1128 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#11578 4 years ago

Lower price and will consider partial trades... Let me know what you have...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “LOWER PRICE... and will consider partial trade....Selling an instant arcade... including my HUO ACDC Premium LE I bought new in late 2012 and has never left my house... Has the can...”
2020-02-24
Fredericksburg, VA
12,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 1128 times
Contributed to Pinside

5 months later
#12407 3 years ago

These parts didn't sell last week so if any of you local guys would like to come take a look, give me an offer on specific parts or the whole lot.. I have a few more pics and an inventory.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Well the large lot of parts did not sell as an auction so I am putting them back up for sale. This would be a great lot of parts for someone that is either restoring or thinking ab...”
2020-07-27
Fredericksburg, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1356 times

1 year later
#14332 2 years ago

Anybody in restoration or repair looking for some spare parts to have in stock... Check this out and make me and offer if interested... Thanks!!

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “UPDATED!! Would like to move this stuff out... Take everything for $99 including shipping. More parts added 10/21. An ASCI chip, (not sure if it works or not and do not have a g...”
2021-10-30
Fredericksburg, VA
99 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 373 times

1 month later
#14544 2 years ago

Hey Guys, anyone interested in making me an offer on these parts? looking to move them out and finish cleaning up stuff.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “UPDATED!! Would like to move this stuff out... Take everything for $99 including shipping. More parts added 10/21. An ASCI chip, (not sure if it works or not and do not have a g...”
2021-10-30
Fredericksburg, VA
99 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 373 times

7 months later
#15416 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Strike Zone Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I am selling a semi project 1970 2 player Williams Strike Zone pinball game. It is in good shape for a 52 year old game... Backglass has some flaking but not terrible, playfield is...”
2022-06-19
Fredericksburg, VA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 190 times
Selling a semi project EM if anyone is looking for one.

2 weeks later
#15475 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mystery Castle Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a very nice partially restored 1993 Alvin G. Mystery Castle pinball. I say partially restored because this game was in beautiful condition and only needed a little to...”
2022-07-08
Fredericksburg, VA
7,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 481 times

4 weeks later
#15574 1 year ago

Just posted a decent Gottlieb Spider Man if anyone is looking for one..

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a 1980 Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man in good working condition. Considering it's 900 years old it looks great.... Cab is good and solid but does have it's scratches. Th...”
2022-08-05
Fredericksburg, VA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 574 times

#15582 1 year ago

Reduced price to $2300.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a 1980 Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man in good working condition. Considering it's 900 years old it looks great.... Cab is good and solid but does have it's scratches. Th...”
2022-08-05
Fredericksburg, VA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 574 times

5 months later
#16282 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a really nice Data East JP?

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I restored this game 5 years ago for a friend and it has gotten little use since then.The game was totally dismantled and all parts, cleaned, buffed, painted, etc.. Exterior of th...”
2023-01-30
Fredericksburg, VA
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 420 days
Viewed: 822 times

1 year later
#17993 5 days ago

Selling a nice original Data East 3 flipper board, 520-5033-03 if anyone is looking to keep their DE game original. Would prefer to trade for a DE 2 flipper board, 520-5033-00 for a game I am restoring. Thanks..

Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition - “Selling a fully workiing,original, very nice Data East Flipper board, 3 flipper, 520-5033-03. Board is in excellent condition with the only work done on it was replacing the fuse h...”
6 days ago
Fredericksburg, VA
150 Trade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prowlerman99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=prowlerman99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.