(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3559 7 years ago

I've got a great condition, fully functioning Demo Man with LEDs and no credit dots. I haven't taken pics yet but I'm definitely thinking about selling it. I live in Arlington, VA.

Also considering selling my fully shopped World Cup Soccer with LEDs and even a new ball motor.

I'd also entertain trades. Interested in Star Trek Next Generation, The Getaway, WhiteWater, Shadow, and No Good Gofers. I'd possibly consider other machines as well.

PM if interested.

3 weeks later
#3710 7 years ago

I'll be posting my Demolition Man sometime next week I think. I'm waiting for the trigger handles to be powder coated but expect to have them back on Tuesday. The game has cointaker LEDs everywhere but the translite. The cabinet is in great shape minus the backbox side decals that have started to peel a bit at the top and bottom.

Please PM if you're interested. My friends and I really love this game, so I won't be giving it away in terms of price. I will probably list for $2800.

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#3889 7 years ago

Figured I'd check again to see if there's any interest in my Demo Man. I'm thinking $2650, but I'd rather trade it for another fun machine. I only have room for 3, and I've had demo man the longest so it's time to find it a new home. The machine is 100% (no credit dot), has full cointaker LEDs including a few custom strips behind the scaffolding to light up the back of the playfield, and newly powder coated trigger handles.

Please PM me if you're interested... I can provide pics of course. I'd be more interested in a trade, especially someone who isn't terribly far from Arlington, VA since I don't own a truck.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3956 7 years ago

I'm floating the idea of selling my Metallica Pro to fund the purchase of another machine. My machine is 100% functional (plays perfectly), in perfect condition, color DMD, full LEDs, flipper fidelity speaker / sub upgrade, under cabinet lighting, lit flipper buttons, and several great playfield mods.

I'm still trying to determine a fair price, but I'm thinking that, since the machine has a lot of valuable upgrades and mods and is in excellent condition, somewhere in the $6200-$6500 range makes sense.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. I really like the game, it's awesome, but I am going after a grail pin so I figured I'd float this idea to gauge interest.

#3960 7 years ago

I appreciate the opinions and advice as always from fellow pinsiders, but there seems to be a bit of inaccuracy in the prices being cited for used METs.

I certainly understand that I'm competing with new inventory, but the game is only a few years old (late 2013)...it's not like NIB is that much of a premium on games this recent. New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...those are stern's price controlled prices. I have never seen a pro sell for $4400 ever, but that would be one hell of a low price for such a highly rated game unless the machine had issues.

I'd also say that things like a color DMD and flipper fidelity speakers (especially on a music centric game like MET) aren't really categorized as mods...they're upgrades and seem to be valued by most buyers in the hobby.

Anywho, I was just floating the idea, and I agree that $6k+ definitely sounds high. That being said, something like $5500-$5700 would be a great deal for the #8 rated machine in perfect condition with all of the upgrades. The current pinside market supports this as well.

#3966 7 years ago

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.

Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.

I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

#3972 7 years ago

If that's the case, then I guess I'll hold onto it as I really enjoy the game and am only considering giving it up to get one of my favs.

Thanks to everyone for the reality check, I certainly have no qualms deferring to more seasoned pinball folks within the community.

4 weeks later
#4294 7 years ago

In an effort to fund a potential TZ or MMr purchase, I might be putting either my TAF or Getaway up for sale (I will put official ads in the marketplace to abide by the new forum rules.

The Addams is in great condition with an excellent playfield and minor cab wear (comes with a new front cab decal to which would delete the carriage bolt holes. Color DMD, full cointaker LED, full cliffy, and several mods including uncle fester, scoop lighting, swamp light, custom 3D printed vault book, and beware of thing sign. Game plays perfectly with newly installed Titan flipperb rubbers. No credit dot.

Getaway is in great shape with full pinball bulb LED kit, mountain mod, donut heaven mod, blue LED flasher topper pair, cushioned stand up target decals, and new superband flipper rubbers. Playfield is excellent and cab is great minus some light flipper button wear and uniform fading. No credit dot.

Please PM me if interested.

#4323 7 years ago

I officially listed both my TAF and Getaway in the marketplace...please PM me if interested. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Vienna, VA
6,375 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1258 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Vienna, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1089 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4379 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading their TZ for my TAF then please PM me. Also, my getaway is still on the market and, though I'd prefer selling it to fund another game, I would entertain trade offers. I'm not interested in anything data east/secs, JM, Dr. Who, Who Dunnit, or T2.

Thanks!

#4397 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Star Trek the next generation for sale in Morton Pa.$3,800 Game is very nice and plays %100 Priced to sell

PM sent!

#4414 7 years ago

I have a really nice TAF currently on the market that I am selling to hopefully buy a nice TZ. It dawned on me that I should just throw out a trade offer: your TZ for my TAF.

Please PM me if interested and we can work out any +/- cash situations if they make sense.

Here's a link to my TAF:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Vienna, VA
6,375 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#4475 7 years ago

ALERT: New price offer for my TAF!!

I was finally able to snag a TZ (been looking for a nice one for quite some time) from HOP (great guy by the way) and now I'd really like to sell my TAF. Since the $6500 price tag seemed too high for most, I can offer up the machine for $6100 with a normal (non-color) DMD that I'll swap out of the TZ that I just got. That brings the game down to a lower price point and I hope will attract a buyer as I'd really like to make room for the TZ. That's the best that I can do, as I haven't been in the hobby as long as most of you fine folks and didn't get my games years ago for bottom dollar.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2016-08-12
Vienna, VA
6,375 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#4549 7 years ago

Just updated my Getaway post as I'd prefer a trade so I can try something new. I'd sell as well for $2800, but I'd rather trade (+/- cash) for one of the following: shadow, jackbot, TFTC, EATPM, Diner, or Taxi.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Vienna, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#4659 7 years ago

Figured I'd make another attempt to sell or trade my nice getaway. At $2600, I feel like this is a really good price on this nice machine.

If you have something to trade, then feel free to propose a trade deal. I'm looking for the following games and could throw in some cash: Shadow, Diner, Tales from the Crypt, Congo, and Elvira. I don't need collector quality but I also don't want anything beat up.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2016-09-23
Vienna, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#5268 7 years ago

I think I've finally recovered from my thanksgiving food coma and wanted to propose a trade:

I've got a super nice (it's like new) Metallica Pro (2013 build) with a ton of extras: color dmd, full LED, flipper fidelity speaker & sub upgrade, brite mods lit flipper button, undercab lighting, sparky lit electrocution helmet, lit graveyard arch, Metallica metal billboard under right ramp, snake mod, snake tongue decal, snake fangs, sparky extended plastic, and skull insert decal mod.

I really want an MMr and realize that would require plenty of cash with my MET which I'd rather not do but will consider. Please take a look at my wishlist and propose a trade. Just for reference, I've looked at the market and what others have sold for like mine, and this is probably a $5500 machine.

Please PM if you have a solid offer. You can also take a look at my other games and make offers...I don't want to get rid of them but I know that TZ and Indy are both high demand titles and everything is for sale or trade if the right deal pops up!

Thanks!

1 week later
#5296 7 years ago

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.

Thanks!

#5299 7 years ago

I meant a set...tough crowd! Can someone hook me up for a reasonable price?

#5301 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pinball life has them for 49.00....

Wow, that's cheap. I'll take a look.

Thanks!

#5321 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ship the current legs to me or drop them off and I can powder coat them.

I really appreciate the offer but the seller was able to steal some nice legs off of another game so now I'm all good!

1 month later
#5553 7 years ago

I figured that I'd kick off the new year with some trade propositions. I would love to add an MM (or MMr) to my small collection and I'm also interested in finding a nice Shadow. I have really nice examples of STTNG and Indy (Williams) which would both be fair game for the right trade. My games are really nice so I'd expect that in return as I just want to enjoy them and I'm not looking for projects or games that are beat up.

Here are some scenarios that make sense to me:

- My STTNG for your nice shadow + cash
- My Indy + cash for your MM or MMr (less cash if MMr obviously)

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in some trade discussions!

#5560 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I figured that I'd kick off the new year with some trade propositions. I would love to add an MM (or MMr) to my small collection and I'm also interested in finding a nice Shadow. I have really nice examples of STTNG and Indy (Williams) which would both be fair game for the right trade. My games are really nice so I'd expect that in return as I just want to enjoy them and I'm not looking for projects or games that are beat up.
Here are some scenarios that make sense to me:
- My STTNG for your nice shadow + cash
- My Indy + cash for your MM or MMr (less cash if MMr obviously)
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in some trade discussions!

Bumping this as I'm currently pursuing a NIB (or possible show demo) MMr and have a potential buyer for my Indiana Jones. Is there anyone locally (not 100s of miles away from Arlington VA) that is interested in an Indiana Jones + cash deal for their MMr?

Thanks!

1 month later
#5791 7 years ago

I'm interested in trading my really nice STTNG for a game on my wishlist. The machine is in great condition and plays really well. The playfield looks new and tbe cab is in great shape. Full premium LEDs, new ramps and subway, and it has the pinbits outlane extenders installed (I have the originals as well).

If I were to sell it, I'm looking for $5k. I'd rather do a STTNG for your machine + cash deal though. I'd really like a nice JP but I'd be open to other trades for games on my wishlist.

#5811 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

I'm a pretty mediocre player and have reached the end of the game multiple times. I think the gameplay is pretty linear and I usually have my fill after playing it a couple times. It's a great overall package, but if you're only going to have a few pins I think it would get repetitive quick.

Fully agree with jeffpm: SS is a really cool theme but the gameplay is very linear and it really isn't too difficult to complete the game. A local pinsider in Northern VA has one and I got to the end of the game twice in a single night and I'm certainly not an expert player!

In terms of price, I haven't seen one for less than $5500 in the past year and that one wasn't that great (some wear, faded cab decals, etc..) even at that price.

#5812 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 912 times
Contributed to Pinside

Definitely reach out if you're interested in a trade deal for something on my wishlist.

Thanks!

#5886 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Contributed to Pinside

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

1 week later
#5975 7 years ago

Price Reduced!! Would prefer a local seller and would love to do a trade plus cash deal for a Shadow, JP, EATPM, or possibly a Roadshow.

Thanks!

pinsidead=45337

#5976 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#6036 7 years ago

My STTNG is still available. Would really prefer a local sale but would also be interested in the right trade. Preferably a nice judge Dredd, shadow, Jurassic Park, or maybe a tales from the crypt plus some cash thrown my way. Let's do this!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Contributed to Pinside

#6047 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Tales from the Crypt they're looking to sell or trade?

2 months later
#6334 6 years ago

If anyone has a nice AC/DC Pro (the later run LED version with the swinging bell) or Premium and would be interested in a trade deal for my Shadow and some cash then please PM me. I'm debating whether to just pre-order one of the new re-released AC/DCs, but I figured I'd test the local waters on a used one first.

Thanks!

1 week later
#6403 6 years ago

Just put up my Shadow for trade/sale last night. Would prefer a trade for something on my wishlist and will throw in cash where needed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'd prefer a trade for something in my wishlist, but would be willing to sell as well. The good: The machine plays 100% and is fast. It includes the aurich art package (translite ...”
2017-06-01
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 563 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6408 6 years ago

What's up folks! Now that my Shadow is sold, it's time to hunt for a new game. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:

- AC/DC premium
- Simpsons (stern)
- WhiteWater
- No Good Gofers
- Aerosmith pro
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you're ready to part with one of these games as I have cash in hand!

1 week later
#6416 6 years ago

Anyone have a TSPP they're looking to sell? I'd love to find one locally.

Lower on my list is NGG and AC/DC.

Thanks!

3 months later
#7033 6 years ago

Gauging interest in a potential trade (preferred) or sale involving my excellent condition (it's as close to mint as I've seen) TSPP with the following upgrades/mods: color DMD, full LEDs, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, sillyoldelf art package (side blades, back art, and speakerbox art), duff beer can flasher mod from mezelmods, kwik e mart and worst pinball ever comic book guy decals from backalley, duff beer speaker acrylics, pinballdecals target decals, remote battery holder, and titan flipper rubbers.

Ideally, I'd love to trade +/- cash if needed for something on my wishlist. Right now, my top choice would be AC/DC premium, Dialed In, No Good Gofers, or WhiteWater. I'm only interested in fully working machines in nice condition.

As of now, a buddy of mine (fellow pinsider) gets first dibs, but I'm just gauging interest. I'd need about $5700 for this based on what I have in it.

Thanks!

#7105 6 years ago

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo

Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash

Thanks!

#7108 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine is looking for a nice tspp and will be at york show if your going and wanna discuss lmk. thanks.

I won't be able to make it to the York show. Have your buddy PM me. My TSPP is super nice and plays perfectly

#7119 6 years ago

My super nice TSPP is on the market! Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Strongly prefer a local, cash deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7126 6 years ago

Friday morning price reduction bump!

If you don't want the colorDMD, the price is $5250. If you want the colorDMD and an extra Stern DMD (red) then I'll throw it in for another $50. I'm around this weekend and the machine is on the first floor...super easy loading. I'll ship if buyer makes all arrangements but money must clear my account first.

Thanks!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#7154 6 years ago

Sunday night bump. I have received some offers (thanks to those that reached out), but they just weren't right for me. I can do $5200 without the colorDMD. I'd now prefer to sell as a few machines have hit the market that interest me but don't hesitate to throw trade offers my way regardless of whether they would involve cash in either direction

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#7161 6 years ago

Final price reduction bump on a super nice TSPP. This reduced price reflects that I'm motivated to sell as I haven't received any decent trade offers and there are a few machines for sale right now that I'd like. That being said, this is the lowest I'll call as I'm taking a loss as it is.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#7164 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I think this would sell if you take it to York this weekend. Almost guarantee it will be the only one there and if someone is there specifically looking for one you'll probably have it sold.

I appreciate the advice and, while you're probably right, I just can't make it to York. I realize there are other TSPPs for sale currently on the Marketplace but they aren't local and they aren't this nice. I'm pretty surprised that this hasn't sold yet, I guess it's just the wrong timing. No worries, I'm certainly not going to give it away and just need to excercise some patience...something I admittedly need to work on!

#7170 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

The last stock HUO game I sold was $4800. I dont think his price is terrible with the mods. Its a matter of timing.

Gents: Feedback is certainly always appreciated. I agree that this seems like poor timing and not unreasonable pricing. With the York show coming up, perhaps folks are holding out to see what deals they can snag at the show...I get it.

For those seriously interested and are on the fence pending more pics, please just PN me. I will be back in town on Friday and can take more pics but I'm kinda surprised that the current pics don't suffice.

I can't prove HUO, but in this condition all I can say is it really doesn't matter considering how great it looks and plays.

The I & S hole has a cliffy installed so I feel like that this point is moot

1 week later
#7198 6 years ago

I'm looking for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers locally and I'm ready to pay cash money. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks!

#7208 6 years ago

I put the Stern orange dmd from my TSPP up on the marketplace if anyone is interested. I'm happy to ship if you cover the cost of shipping.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a used Stern Orange DMD taken from a Simpsons Pinball Party. It's in perfect working condition with no issues. I installed a colorDMD and no longer need this item. Happy ...”
2017-10-06
Vienna, VA
70 (Firm)
Viewed: 85 times

4 weeks later
#7355 6 years ago

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.

The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.

Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

#7359 6 years ago

Put up the marketplace ad to sell my MMr. May consider knocking a little off of the price for a quick, cash sale with pickup by Sunday. Not really looking for a trade on this one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The machine is in excellent condition (zero cab or playfield wear/damage) and plays perfectly. It has the color upgrade and pinball pro backbox speakers. I updated the GI LEDs to c...”
2017-11-08
Vienna, VA
7,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 677 times

1 week later
#7382 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lol I know one in Arlington you can try out

He's already played it and now he's hooked!

1 month later
#7500 6 years ago

What's up local-ish pinsiders. I figured I'd throw out some potential trade offers to possibly shake up my collection prior to the holidays. I have the following that I'd be willing to trade for the right machines/deals:

- MMr: Looks and plays perfect. Color upgrade, pinballpro backbox speakers, swapped GI lights from warm white to brighter white, and a few extra added lights (merlin plastic and archer plastic)

- AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.

I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, TAF, and Tron. Cash would likely need to be thrown in for any deal involving the MMr (except for Dialed In).

Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.

Thanks!

#7502 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Didn't you sell your TAF not too long ago?

I sure did...but I always thought I'd eventually want one back. Feel the same way about the Indy that I sold. I have limited room and like to keep my collection rotating along and sometimes that means making tough decisions The TAF that I sold was a nice one too. The only reason was because I really wanted a TZ and found one. TZ is the machine that has stayed in my collection the longest and it would take quite a deal for me to part with it.

1 week later
#7531 6 years ago

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Vienna, VA
6,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7554 6 years ago

After Xmas bump. Would prefer a trade +/- cash where it makes sense. It'll be hard to find a nicer AC/DC Premium. Let's make a deal!

Quoted from per3per3:

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale or Trade: AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
6,700 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#7562 6 years ago

You won't find a better deal on an AC/DC PREMIUM in this condition. Would still be interested in trades for NGG, TOTAN, Tron, or a Met Premium. I can't go lower than this price.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Vienna, VA
6,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7619 6 years ago

Looking for a nice example of these titles locally with cash in hand:

- No Good Gofers
- Radical
- 8 Ball Deluxe
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you are willing to sell one of these

3 weeks later
#7800 6 years ago

Alright folks, it looks like I need to sell a few machines to free up some space...sad I know but it's gotta happen. That said, I am leaning towards selling my super nice ToM at a minimum, and likely one of my other 3 machines. I haven't decided just yet on which other one...I really love all of my machines. I figured I'd gauge interest now as I'll need to make moves before the end of this month. I'd be looking for cash and would not be interested in trades unless you have a nice TOTAN. Here's what I'm thinking:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board $6600. Have pics ready and would be happy to email them if you PM me.

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. I'd likely be looking for $5700 if I were to sell.

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

- MMr: Excellent condition zero wear playfield and cab. Color upgrade, pinballpro speakers (not sub), upgrades GI from warm to cool white, and custom lighting underneath archer plastic and behind merlin sign. I'd be looking for $7600.

Please PM me with interest. I'd really prefer local deals, but if you want me to ship I am not willing to lower my prices to subsidize your shipping costs

Thanks!

#7801 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

TZ also has the ingo clock board with the color changing LEDs and the piano mod.

#7806 6 years ago

Following up on my for sale post yesterday with the ad for my first machine.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Machine is in excellent condition inside and out...it looks new. Full Premium LEDs, no cracked plastics or ramps, new trunk, new trunk motor, spinning tiger saw mod, and color chan...”
2018-02-06
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7824 6 years ago

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

#7827 6 years ago

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

#7831 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

The ToM is sold, so who is interested in a whitewater plus cash deal for their nice TOTAN or Scared Stiff?

1 week later
#7879 6 years ago

My Whitewater is still available...been dealing with a plenty of tire kickers and long distance trade offers. Would prefer a local sale or trade for a nice scared stiff (cash to you) or no good gofers (cash to me)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am putting up my nice WhiteWater as I need to thin the collection. It's 100% working and plays great! Full non-ghosting LEDs, Colordmd, titan rubbers, original fully working topp...”
2018-02-14
Vienna, VA
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 867 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7921 6 years ago

Unfortunately I may have to sell my TZ after all. I thought I had a free place to store it but that isn't looking to be the case. Looking for $7100, it's a really nice TZ and here are the details:

The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole).

Please PM me if interested and I can provide pics, I'm not interested in trades or shipping.

#7924 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You can store it for free at my house.

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

#7940 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Hey man, ramjet knockerlover flynnibus burningman bjsilverballs rkahr are all local pinsiders that can vouch for me if you need storage in Gainesville. I have 3 of knockerlover's pins here now keeping them nice and cozy!! Only fee is a few free plays, visitation hours with homebrew on tap can be negotiated too.

I appreciate the offer but would prefer someone a bit closer. I'll keep you in mind though.

#7941 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I've played this Twilight Zone and it is super nice, plays great, very fast. The cabinet is in fantastic shape.

Really appreciate it. I'll take pics and put a proper for sale ad up on the marketplace tomorrow. I've been speaking with a couple local pinsiders who may be able to house it which is great. Problem is that Iikely won't have room for it for a few years and that's a long commitment for someone to make.

#7947 6 years ago

Listed my TZ. Hopefully someone wants to take this off of my hands by this weekend. It's a great machine that I'd prefer not getting rid of, so my price is firm otherwise I pursue a storage option which a few pinsiders have already generously offered up.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Vienna, VA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 442 times

#7957 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Not a for sale but anyone have any recommendations for upgrading TZ backbox speakers? Someone on here helped me a few years back adding speakers to an X files and thought they were in Frederick

I put in the flipper Fidelity speakers and sub and have been very happy with it

#7969 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that a haiku?

Whatever it is it's right

#7979 6 years ago

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Vienna, VA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 442 times

#8007 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Friday bump for a really nice TZ. I didn't think this would still be available. Who wants to spend their tax refund on one of the greatest machines of all time?

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home.

The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
7,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

1 month later
#8223 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic - Clear coated, Color DMDFully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale
Beautifully lighted and clean
Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great
Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned
All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 7,100 (OBO)
Ramjet

Machine - For Sale
Ghostbusters (Premium) HUOHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner).
December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts)
Loaded with mods:
Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs)
Ghost Spe...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 6,500 (OBO)
Ramjet

I've seen and played both of these machines and they are in excellent condition. The ToM's clearcoated playfield looks awesome, and the lighting and new plastics really make it pop. The ghostbusters is new with custom powder coated armor and includes all the little extras. Roger's games are always impeccably maintained and play perfectly.

GLWS

3 weeks later
#8347 5 years ago

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:

- TOTAN: would be looking for an even swap (no cash either way)
- Tales from the Crypt (cash my way)
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Iron Maiden pro (cash my way)
- No Good Gofers (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

Please PM if you're interested and we can work out the details

#8350 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

If you're fairly local and have one of the machines I've listed above in nice condition and would sell it, then please also PM me.

Thanks!

1 week later
#8371 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

Spent the weekend thinking it over, and given my limited room I think it's time to move on from my Scared Stiff. I will get the for sale thread posted by this weekend, but figured I'd follow-up with all you fine folks to hopefully spur some interest in a trade (preferred) or sale. Ultimately, what I'd like most is a nice Baywatch, but would consider anything on my wishlist. Please PM me if you're interested in either a trade or just to buy outright...price would be $7150. I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks!

#8405 5 years ago

I'm picking up an Indiana Jones (Williams) and was curious if there's anyone in the northern VA area that could redecal the machine? If so, please PM me with what you'd charge. I'm not in a rush at all, more curious if anyone in the area does this type of work.

Thanks!

#8407 5 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Check with skins here on Pinside. Good dude and does great work.

Thanks!

#8420 5 years ago

If anyone has a nice sheet of widebody glass they'd sell in Northern VA or close by then please PM me

1 month later
#8587 5 years ago

I've got a pretty nice used speaker panel plastic for a williams indy up for sale for $60 plus shipping. I actually bought a new one and realized that it wasn't really all that necessary! I can take pics upon request but the panel is in great shape with a few slight scratches to the clear plastic that protects the dmd but only noticeable in certain light and not really at all during game play.

Also have a decent sheet of widebody glass with some scratches but not bad for $40 (local pickup only in Arlington VA.

2 weeks later
#8698 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Baywatch if anyone is ready to sell. Please PM me.

#8711 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Does it need to be imamaculate??

PM me... I'm interested

#8718 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

There's one for sale on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale
For sale: Baywatch pinball machine
- Redecaled
- Color display
- Mirror blades
- Full LED
- Good condition
Trim is not powdercoated and is the downside of this machine.
$3100 obo or trade
Specifically looking for Tales From The Crypt or Dirty Harry
Call or text Zach

Already spoke with the seller, but he's hoping for a local sale. I'm also hoping to avoid shipping and find one somewhat locally

1 month later
#8958 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a brand new speaker panel plastic for their williams Indy then you're in luck. Save some money on this high quality panel. Can bring to the York show if prepaid.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a brand new, perfect condition speaker panel plastic for a williams Indiana Jones that I no longer need. This is the highest quality version available and was originally pur...”
2018-09-09
Vienna, VA
90 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 114 times

2 weeks later
#9012 5 years ago

What's up folks. I'm interested in offering up my MMr for temporary trade as I'd like something new to play. I'd be interested in one of the following games: Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, and Congo.

I'm in Arlington, VA and would be interested in finding someone local. I don't have a pin hauling vehicle, so would need to rely on you for that part. I'm thinking the trade could last through the winter.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

#9029 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

Rob - I really appreciate it. For all others who have commented, I totally agree the whole temp trade things works much better if you know the person and trust them...this kinda goes without saying. That being said, I can assure everyone here that I take very good care of my machines (and would for yours as well). I'm happy to come up with an agreement in writing if it makes someone feel more comfortable. If it's someone I don't know too well, then I'll probably lean harder on the trade being for a machine of similar value.

If anyone out there has one of the following and would like to trade, then please PM me and we can schedule some time to chat over the phone: Tron (with lit ramps), Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, Cirques Voltaire, and Congo.

Let's change it up...temporarily!

#9034 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Temp trade Congo for Indy Jones...?

Recently got the indy and really enjoy playing it. So that one isn't available for trade right now. I appreciate the offer though

#9036 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Extremely nice road show for sale. Heads restored and in full working order. Comes with a lcd color dmd(set to hi res dots) and mirror blade. Machine has fresh leds in gi and backbox. Only issue is trough opto 1 acts up every now and then and 2 bulbs burned out over left ramp sign. I will provide a replacement board for the optos. Pin is located in Richmond Virginia. Asking $3400 for it or will put it towards a trade+cash your way for a mmr

wish you were closer because I would consider a temp trade.

#9038 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

I'm suprised that no one local has taken me up on this deal. Not interested in players condition machines.

Anyone......bueller......bueller?

4 weeks later
#9178 5 years ago

Throwing the temporary trade idea out there again to see if I get any bites. I'm offering up my nice MMr for temporary trade to a local pinsider (I live in Arlington, VA). Ideally, the trade would take place before Thanksgiving and we could swap back in the early spring. Ideally, I'm looking for any of the following but they must be nice machines and 100% working.

- Dialed In
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tron (with lit ramps)
- Congo
- Iron Maiden Premium

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'm a trust-worthy gent and other local pinsiders can vouch for that. I'm just looking for something new to play over the winter and don't want to sell either of the machines I currently have in the house.

Thanks!

1 month later
#9362 5 years ago

I have a perfect condition, fully working large Sega dmd out of my Baywatch as well as a non working power supply board from my Baywatch that needs the 5v rebuilt

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I just installed a colordmd and have an excellent condition large Sega dmd for sale. It works perfectly and is ready to be installed in your machine. Also have a non-working Sega ...”
2019-01-07
Vienna, VA
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 176 times

1 week later
#9418 5 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Would someone please buy that beautiful Earthshacker before I have to drive over to Dan's place again... it is a gorgeous machine but my wife would kill me if I spent more money on another pin.

It's tempting as I love myself some earthshaker, but I just can't justify spending that much on an earthshaker. I'm sure it's a great example nonetheless

1 month later
#9553 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Noob here. Never owned a pinball machine before but loved playing them as a kid. I finally have room in the basement for one and am in the market to buy. First one doesn’t need to be expensive or fancy, just fun to play at a reasonable price. Don’t have the skills to work on it or know who to call to fix so it must be operational. Let me know if you got something and thanks everyone for reading!
Daren

Sethman is selling what looks like a nice Dr dude for a very reasonable price if you're looking for your first pin. I'd suggest checking it out...its a few posts before this

2 months later
#9910 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

That’s kinda my issue. I had a distributor quote $5400 for Star Wars pro delivered to me.

Brian is a good guy and this seems like a solid deal for a nice star wars in great condition that you know will work. Always a gamble to go NIB and risk something not working or having to tweak/adjust the machine to play well

1 month later
#10233 4 years ago

I'm currently in the midst of house hunting in the Vienna and Reston areas and was curious if anyone has an escalera that they would let me borrow for a few days for a fee. On that topic, does anyone have a used 60 inch model for sale? Probably a few months or more away from needing one, but figured I'd reach out to the community in advance to see if anyone would be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#10417 4 years ago

I think the time has finally come to sell / trade my super nice MMr. It's got the color display upgrade, pinsound speakers, pinwize lit troll eyes, coat of arms emblems on the speaker panels, pingraffix side blades, and a custom topper (knight's helmet with red led eyes). I also did some led upgrades: swapped the gi for cool whites to brighten it up, cool white led strip for behind the flippers, lit the archer plastic and the merlin plastic. The game has been very well taken care of and plays perfectly with an excellent cab and playfield (no wear).

Ideally, I'd love to trade for a monster base special edition or limited edition. Given the condition and upgrades, I'll be pricing this at $7600. I'd expect some cash my way for an SE and cash your way for an LE.

I'd also consider trade offers for other machines on my wish list, but I'd only be interested in really nice machines.

Floating this out there for now and will likely put up a for sale / trade ad unless I chance my mind Not interested in shipping.

#10419 4 years ago

Anyone got a nice monster bash special edition or limited edition locally they want to sell or trade for a really nice MMr?

#10465 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What? You got a police escort too?! I had that MMr in the lair for a while. There is no better buyer or seller in NOVA. Man I need to cool it with my extracurricular activities so we can have another party!

Rob - you da man.

Steve - pleasure meeting you and make sure that MMr is well taken care of. Look forward to doing future deals with ya

1 month later
#10743 4 years ago

I am considering putting my Williams Indy out there for potential trade bait. Originally, I was going to wait until perhaps a new machine came out that I was interested in, but it seems as if I'm not very patient. I've got a pretty nice indy that has been dialed in and plays perfectly with zero issues. It's got the following upgrades/additions/mods: colorDMD, pinsound, full non-ghosting LEDs, modfather painted ruins and plane plastics (they look awesome!), jackpot speaker box light mod, titan color-matched rubbers, propeller mod, airball protectors, and a powder-coated gun shooter (looks great!). The machine has some cab fade and a few scratches in the cab and has those small, ball swirl marks near the slings that seems to be quite common with this game (I've heard that some naptha and a magic eraser could remove them but that's not my thing). I have plenty of pics for those that are seriously interested.

I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for nice examples of one of the following in order of interest: Congo, TOTAN, Road Show, Spiderman VE, or TZ (perfer one that is modded out like the one I regret selling

Please PM me if you have interest. I don't really want to sell at this time, but I'd value this machine at $7800 based on what's included.

#10747 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I have a very nice Congo... and a IJ on my wishlist....

Shoot me a PM and we can chat

#10749 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Do it even trade. No cash involved.

That's a negative ghost rider...the pattern is full

2 months later
#11047 4 years ago

Moving into a new place where I'll finally have some additional rooms for pins! That being said, I'm looking for a nice Taxi, Flash Gordon, Mousin' Around, or Roadshow. Also looking for a Track and Field arcade.

I don't have anything I'm willing to trade at the moment, so I'm interested in buying outright.

Thanks!

1 month later
#11216 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Flash Gordon, Roadshow, Taxi, or Mousin Around. I could possibly put my Slugfest up as trade bait and would obviously add cash.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in making a pre-turkey day deal.

3 weeks later
#11299 4 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my nice Congo to snag a JP Premium. It's the B/W cab with ColorDMD, full LED including flashers, shaker motor, side blades, new lower playfield window, custom lighting, reinforced volcano VUK, cliffys, titan rubbers, lit flipper buttons, and hippo mod. Plays perfectly. Thinking $5250. I really enjoy the game, but have a small collection and I'm interested in shaking things up.

Please PM me with interest. If you happen to have a JP Premium that doesn't have any playfield issues and want to do a trade plus cash your way, then even better

#11339 4 years ago

Interested in selling or trading my nice Congo (colorDMD, full LEDs, Shaker Motor, and lots of other extras. Ad is below. For trades, I would love a nice Roadshow with cash to me or a JP Premium with cash to you. Would consider others on my wishlist with the appropriate cash going the appropriate direction! I don't have a pin-hauling vehicle and not super interested in shipping...so local pickup is preferred and easy via a walk-out basement with no stairs. Price is $5k

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”
2019-12-11
Vienna, VA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 688 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11343 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Interested in a minty Junk Yard?

Would love to strike a deal since we live so close together but not interested in a Junkyard. Would happily sell it as I potentially have a JP Premium secured.

#11345 4 years ago

Bumping as I was able to snag the machine I'm looking for. For anyone that is interested in a nice Congo...this is your opportunity to buy one!

Quoted from per3per3:

Interested in selling or trading my nice Congo (colorDMD, full LEDs, Shaker Motor, and lots of other extras. Ad is below. For trades, I would love a nice Roadshow with cash to me or a JP Premium with cash to you. Would consider others on my wishlist with the appropriate cash going the appropriate direction! I don't have a pin-hauling vehicle and not super interested in shipping...so local pickup is preferred and easy via a walk-out basement with no stairs. Price is $5k

Machine - For Sale

Congo

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”

5,000 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

1 month later
#11494 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Does anyone have a slugfest they want to sell?

Sent you a PM

3 weeks later
#11617 4 years ago

I'm still looking for a nice Roadshow somewhat locally and figured I'd ping the group again to shake one loose. I'd probably be looking to pay straight up for it as I don't have anything I'm offering up in trade right now.

For the right price/trade offer, I'm considering putting up my MBrLE (excellent condition) or SlugFest (average condition but 100% working w/ LEDs). Will likely wait on the MBrLE until something new comes out like possibly JJP's GnR. That said, I'm always willing to entertain trade offers for stuff on my wishlist.

1 week later
#11645 4 years ago

I figured I'd throw out some trade bait and see if there's interest. I have a very nice MBrLE that plays perfectly and an average condition Slugfest. I haven't put either up for sale as I'm only really interested in moving them for the right trades. I'm looking for nice examples (not crazy expensive CQ examples though) any/all of the following and would be game for a multi-machine trade with cash thrown in either direction depending:

1) Roadshow
2) Mousin' Around
3) Flash Gordon
4) Twilight Zone

If I can't find the right trade(s), then I'll likely put the MBrLE up for sale on the marketplace in a few months to free up some cash to buy one of the new batch of machine coming out soon like TMNT, GnR, or Cactus Canyon.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#11696 4 years ago

Planning to put my Monster Bash LE on the marketplace this weekend. It's in excellent condition, plays perfectly, and has a few mods/additions (Frank's table from mezelmods and a trough light). I'm most interested in trades for nice examples of games on my wishlist. Machines I'm most interested in are: Roadshow and Twilight Zone.

I also have a players condition Slugfest with full LEDs and fully working that I could be convinced to toss into the right deal.

Please PM me with any interest.

1 week later
#11758 4 years ago

Finally put up my MBrLE for sale...it is like new and plays perfectly. Would also consider the following trades: a nice TZ or Road Show plus cash. Would like to avoid shipping.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent condition and plays perfectly...can't find a scratch on it. I've added a blue trough light and mezelmod's Frank's Table mod. Originally got it so my wif...”
2020-03-11
Vienna, VA
Trade
Viewed: 472 times

#11782 4 years ago

Bumping my MBrLe which is for sale or trade in the market. Would definitely entertain trades as we are all bored and it would be great to have something new to play. Ideal trades include a nice TZ or Roadshow, but will entertain offer of other nice machines plus cash most likely. Not interested in any projects or beat up machines at this time.

PM with reasonable trade offers...our house is Corona free (both virus and beer)

#11796 4 years ago

I have received a few trade offers for my MBrLE since posting earlier this week but haven't gotten the right offer yet. Met some great pinsiders though.

Make me an offer! Will lower for sale price down a few hundred if the sale occurs this weekend

#11816 4 years ago

Bumping my MBrLE with a $250 price drop. Who wants a great deal on an excellent condition classic?

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent condition and plays perfectly...can't find a scratch on it. I've added a blue trough light and mezelmod's Frank's Table mod. Originally got it so my wif...”
2020-03-11
Vienna, VA
Trade
Viewed: 472 times

#11817 4 years ago

This thread has definitely been quiet and I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times. If anyone needs a distraction and wants to change up their lineup, I'd love to negotiate a trade involving my MBrLE. Currently most interested in nice examples of a Deadpool Premium or LE, Ghostbusters Pro or Premium, Twilight Zone, and Roadshow. We can work out cash in either direction depending on the trade being proposed. Would love to get a win/win trade with someone local this weekend.

Stay safe out there!

#11820 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Def slow times....With the virus even pulling off a local trade seems tricky. Experts not sure how long the virus survives on hard surface...like a pin. That said Im trying to find a DI, TWD pro, IJ4 in trade

That said, my plan would be to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces of any pin coming in or out of my house.

#11837 4 years ago

If anyone has a Ghostbusters Pro or Premium or Deadpool Premium and interested in a Monster Bash LE, then PM me and let's make a deal. Would love to change up the lineup. I'm definitely motivated to trade but could also provide a solid deal on a cash purchase.

Thanks and stay safe out there.

2 months later
#12148 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking for a Rolling Stones Stern.

You don't see that statement too often.

2 weeks later
#12262 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Just posted:

I don't you know Stan, but I gotta agree that the asking price is insane!

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone - Restored - Many Upgrades and Mods

New!
Featured!

Fully restored (full original status) “Restored about a year ago and sold for $10K. I have added more than $2K in upgrades and mods.

The original pin before I added stuff was essentially restored cabinet, new playfield...”

1 hour ago

Fredericksburg, VA

Navystan

"Wow, Stan, that's insane!" Yes, if it doesn't sell, I'm "stuck" with a beautiful TZ.

2 weeks later
#12353 3 years ago

Does anyone in the Northern VA area happen to have a blank sheet of translite material precut? I want to double up on a reproduction translite I received from classicarcades (I wouldn't recommend their products). He has agreed to send it to me but then never did and isn't responding.

Thanks!

1 month later
#12553 3 years ago

I'm looking on behalf of my buddy's GF who wants to surprise him with a machine. I'm looking for one of the following machines in solid condition, fully working and local to the DC area:
- Star Trek Pro
- Deadpool Pro
- No Good Gofers
- Whirlwind
- Congo
- Pirates (Stern)

If you have one for sale fairly local to the DC area please PM me. I've been asked to help find the machine and secure the deal.

Thanks!

#12581 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm looking on behalf of my buddy's GF who wants to surprise him with a machine. I'm looking for one of the following machines in solid condition, fully working and local to the DC area:
- Star Trek Pro
- Deadpool Pro
- No Good Gofers
- Whirlwind
- Congo
- Pirates (Stern)
If you have one for sale fairly local to the DC area please PM me. I've been asked to help find the machine and secure the deal.
Thanks!

Still looking for a nice, local machine (preferably from the list above) for a buddy. Needs to be under $5k. May pay a little more for a Deadpool pro. Anyone close to DC have any of the games above for sale?

1 month later
#12828 3 years ago

I'll likely be listing two of my machines, both in great condition, to make room for something new. Throwing it out there ahead of the marketplace listing (they will be coming) to gauge interest:

1) Ghostbusters Premium in excellent condition (HUO) without even a scratch on the cab and an excellent playfield. ColorDMD, scoleri bros fix, left ramp airball protector, outlane extenders, slimer speaker acrylics, center post mod (not installed), lit scoops, and titans. Game plays perfectly and would come with the custom topper I made including some repro ecto-1 license plates (completely removable as well).

2) Baywatch in great condition with a pretty clean cab and an excellent playfield. ColorDMD, full LEDs, enerGi maestro installed, Chad code, and some custom playfield toys. Plays perfectly.

Please PM with interest

2 weeks later
#12909 3 years ago

Just listed my nice Baywatch in the marketplace. It's got a colorDMD, full LEDs, the enerGI maestro board (unobtanium), titan rubbers, and some cool playfield mods/toys. Zero playfield wear, clean cab, and the game plays perfectly.

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super clean and fully working Baywatch that is fully shopped. This is one of the best playing and nicest examples I've seen and includes plenty of valuable/expensive extras: - Col...”
2020-10-21
Vienna, VA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 869 times

#12910 3 years ago

Would also consider selling/trading my GB Premium with colorDMD, added lighting, speaker acrylics, and custom topper. My trade list is fairly short but would ideally be looking for nice examples of something from the list below plus or minus cash where needed:

- TZ
- Guns n Roses data east
- Guns n Roses LE JJP
- Elvira HOH
- Deadpool Premium

1 week later
#12952 3 years ago

With Baywatch now sold, I turn my attention to my Ghostbusters Premium. It's really nice with zero cab issues and zero playfield wear. ColorDMD, scoop lighting, a few additional playfield toys, slimer speaker grill acrylics, and even a custom topper I made. Game plays perfectly! I would like to use it as trade bait against a nice example of either Deadpool Pro (ideally nicely modded) or Premium. I would also be interested in the new JJP GnR LE with cash obviously going your way. Please hit me up if you are interested in these proposed trades.

If you are interested in buying the machine with good old cash money, then reach out as well! I would put up a marketplace ad for any sale to ensure the appropriate fees are paid to Pinside.

#12954 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Wish somebody had a jp premium or a gnr standard I could come and get today.

I really want to like that GnR SE, but I'm still shell-shocked on how much they stripped from it compared to the LE. I love the price point for the SE and hate the LE price point, but I'm surprised with how much they had to remove from the experience to get there. It's hard for me to believe that the upper playfield, physical ball lock, and cool left ramp return wouldn't be sorely missed on the SE. Also, not sure the difference in the light show between the two considering the LE apparently has twice the amount of lights throughout. I loved the idea of a new GnR machine and was totally in based on the SEs of all of their previous games not being dramatically different from their LE models in terms of gameplay mechanics (i.e. mechs, ramps, etc..).

#12965 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That number is deceiving as they count the undercab lights and the CE counts the undercab and rear cabinet lights.

Good to know!

2 weeks later
#13026 3 years ago

What's up local people. I'm looking to explore some trades before year's end...mainly because I'm bored. I've got a really nice Ghostbusters Premium (colorDMD and other extras) and would also consider parting with my Radical. The Radical would be more difficult for me to let go, but for the right deal then I'd certainly consider it and know that they are hard to find...especially locally. My wishlist is up-to-date, and I'd only be looking for nice examples (solid cosmetics and fully working). The machines I'd be most interested in would be:

- Deadpool Premium (would also consider a nicely modded pro)
- Big Lebowski (a newer one)
- Mousin' Around
- Nicely modded Twilight Zone

I would consider selling GB to a cash buyer, but would only leverage Radical for an intriguing trade. We'd need to work delivery into our deal as I don't have the capability to pickup a pin and don't trust shipping. Please PM if you have a solid trade offer.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#13147 3 years ago

Thanks...PM sent!

1 month later
#13318 3 years ago

I have a perfect condition and fully working Stern DMD (red) and a few 90s B/W dmds (good condition and fully working) if anyone is looking for some...they were all removed to install ColorDMDs. I also have a widebody lockdown bar removed from a B/W Indiana Jones that has been powdercoated gold. You could either install as is or powdercoat it a different color.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss details.

Thanks!

#13322 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a perfect condition and fully working Stern DMD (red) and a few 90s B/W dmds (good condition and fully working) if anyone is looking for some...they were all removed to install ColorDMDs. I also have a widebody lockdown bar removed from a B/W Indiana Jones that has been powdercoated gold. You could either install as is or powdercoat it a different color.
Please PM me if interested and we can discuss details.
Thanks!

Everything has sold, thanks to anyone that reached out!

2 weeks later
#13381 3 years ago

Who's been looking for a Radical? If the answer is you, then I'm offering up my Radical (fully working and playing perfectly, full LEDs, good condition overall) for trade before considering selling it outright. I have some offers on selling it outright, but for now would prefer to use it as trade bait towards something on my wishlist. I figured that Radicals don't often come available, especially in this region, so here's your chance to potentially own one.

Please PM me with any interest, and I'm not interesting in any projects, player condition machines, or anything not on my wishlist. That said, I would consider a nice Taito Ice Cold Beer as well. I can add cash or expect that you will depending on the trade being proposed. Finally, I'd need to lean on you for pickup/delivery as I don't have a pinhauling vehicle.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#13529 3 years ago

If anyone localish to northern va has any of the following in great condition then please PM me:

- Maiden Premium
- Deadpool Pro or Premium
- TZ
- Taxi
- TOTAN

I have a Radical I'd be willing to trade plus cash for the right deal or just buy straight up with cash.

#13533 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I don't care how shallow Radical's rule set is. It will never leave my collection

I hear ya. The game is pretty awesome and the ramps are very unique. I have fun everytime I play it. My issue is that I have a small collection and prefer deeper games since I only have space for a handful. Radical is a rare bird and if I don't find the right trade soon enough then I'll list it and someone will be lucky to snag it...I looked for a while before finding this one

#13545 3 years ago

Posted my Radical for sale or potential trade towards nice examples of machines on my wishlist. Here's your opportunity to own a fun and rare title.

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It took me a while to find this bad boy and tough to part with such a rare machine. That said, I'm putting it up in order to free up a slot for something new. Here's your opportuni...”
2021-03-05
Vienna, VA
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 671 times

#13566 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just received a call from someone in Maryland that has a Twilight Zone and an Indiana Jones (Wms) that they want to sell. They are not on pinside, but if it sells I asked them to donate. They are looking for about $7000 or best offer for TZ and $8000 or best offer for IJ. From talking with them the batteries need to be replaced and I do not know much more. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will provide their info.

I'm interested in the TZ and would love to hear more about it and get some pics. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

4 months later
#14079 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Avengers AIQ Pro or Premium in great condition. I can offer up a really nice Maiden Premium as trade or buy outright. I know there are several for sale but nothing too local to Northern VA.

Thanks!

#14084 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

I have an excellent AIQ Premium with a lot of mods. It is a favorite of my grandsons, but I would consider a trade for your JP Premium.

Feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm definitely more interested in trading or selling Maiden, but let's chat as I'd be interested in what you've added to your machine

#14085 2 years ago

Also, I'm warming up on the idea to sell my Maiden Premium outright. I always prefer a good trade, but as many of us know it's often more challenging to find the trade you're looking for and cash is king. That said, the machine is in excellent condition without a scratch on it. Extras include a shaker, speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel mods orb, mezel mods pharaoh blinder kit, mezel mods torches, pinmonk mode insert tree, and pinmonk anubis 3d figure. Also, I added a custom 80s soundtrack using pinbrowser since maiden's music isn't my bag...completely reversible and based on the newest code.

Please PM me with interest. If you want to pursue a trade, I'm most interested in an Avengers AIQ pro or premium or a Deadpool Pro or Premium.

I'll see if there's interest and will follow-up with a marketplace ad.

Thanks!

#14101 2 years ago

Just listed my super nice Iron Maiden Premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Maiden Premium that looks new, plays great, and has several mods / extras installed. Extras include shaker, flipper fidelity sound system, stern art blades, spe...”
2021-08-01
Vienna, VA
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#14148 2 years ago

I think I'm finally ready to part ways with my super nice JP Premium. Extras include side blades, tilt topper, mezel fossil signs (complete set), mezel raptor cage, pterodactyl mod, JP jeep mod, Titans, Barbasol mod, sling plastic lit eyes mod, tilt graphics right ramp decal, and tilt graphics speaker covers. It is running the latest code with the timlah audio/video code...it's awesome.

I have some local interest but figured I'd post here. Ad will be up this week. $8250

#14153 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You are so going to get a nasty email from that Timlah fellow breaking one of his many rules about his code update.
He blows a gasket if someone sells their game with "His" code in it. He doesn't understand that it's not "his" anymore once it's in someone else's possession.

I can always delete it and restore to the latest official code...no prob! It is awesome and I love it for the record

#14171 2 years ago

If anyone has nice versions of any of the following machines that they are interested in selling then please PM me:

- Deadpool (preferably a Premium but would consider a Pro)
- Twilight Zone

Thanks!

1 month later
#14426 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed. Absolutely nothing wrong with alerting folks when you have stock of a hot game that others are sold out of. That is what it needs to be limited to. I wouldn’t want to hear about how you’re selling a new game from stern as a general announcement.

Fully agree. I thought it was very helpful and it offered several folks an opportunity to snag an early run Godzilla! For anyone looking, I'm sure they appreciated the note. Personally, I think it's great to know that another distributor is out there who starts as an enthusiast. I think it only helps the community.

#14437 2 years ago

Might be selling a nice Roadshow and a nice Avengers AIQ premium to make way for some new machines.

Roadshow has a colorDMD, full LEDs, nice playfield with zero wear, nice colorful cab with minimal bumps/bruises, the rare interactive beacon topper, titans, target decals, back alley painted boombox, trough and backboard lighting. $5600

Avengers AIQ Premium has the mezel mods stark tower and sanctum mods, the tdiddy capt marvel ramp mod, wizard mods wizpanel, tilt graphics lockdown bar magnet, and yellow t molding to match the LE. $8200

I heard that all upcoming Avengers Premiums are delayed until 2022, so here's your chance to potentially get one before the big price increase!

Please PM me with interest.

1 week later
#14470 2 years ago

Very nice Avengers AIQ premium for sale with ad coming tomorrow. Modded out and plays perfectly. $8100. Making room for another purchase and you'll be paying $1k more in a few months to get one of these new and we all know the used market will get more expensive on these when that happens.

#14471 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Very nice Avengers AIQ premium for sale with ad coming tomorrow. Modded out and plays perfectly. $8100. Making room for another purchase and you'll be paying $1k more in a few months to get one of these new and we all know the used market will get more expensive on these when that happens.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I've got a very nice Avengers AIQ Premium that looks new (minus the normal but minor playfield dimpling), plays perfectly, and has several great mods! I'm selling to fund an early ...”
2021-10-17
Vienna, VA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 300 times

1 week later
#14508 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

you've been talking about that TOTAN forever .

Sell the TOTAN and buy whatever you want

#14515 2 years ago

It's a crazy world when someone is holding onto a nice TOTAN in search of a Stern Indy!

1 month later
#14661 2 years ago

I've got a buddy in the Northern VA area that has a nice Dredd. It's fully working and plays great. He's valuing it somewhere in the low to mid $4k range. He's interested in trading up for something and adding the necessary cash to do it. Below are the games he's most interested in, but lemme know if there's interest and what you've got to trade and we can take it from there:

- Game of Thrones Pro
- Star Trek Pro
- Addams Family
- Theater of Magic
- Dialed In Standard
- Tales of the Arabian Nights

Thank you and PM me with any interest and I can put you in touch. The seller is a great dude

#14700 2 years ago

I'm toying with the idea of trading my nice Roadshow. Excellent playfield, clean cab with a few smalls scrapes, colorDMD, full LEDs, interactive beacon topper, rebuilt Red and Ted fully working, titan rubbers, target decals, backalley custom painted boombox, newest code, and a few other mods. The game plays perfectly. I would value this around $5600.

I would be looking for nice examples of any of the following and would consider adding cash where needed for trade-ups:

- Shadow (preferably with the Aurich art package)
- Twilight Zone
- No Good Gofers
- Ice Cold Beer or Zeke's Peak
- Star Trek Pro
- Goldeneye

1 week later
#14800 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a nice/loaded Roadshow and has a nice, preferably modded out Stern Star Trek (aurich art package is a plus) then please hit me up! Would also consider a nice No Good Gofers.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

#14809 2 years ago

Loaded Roadshow ad is up on the marketplace. Would love to find a nice Star Trek Pro.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Roadshow with zero playfield wear, plays 100%, and is loaded with extras. This machine has the following mods/extras: colorDMD, full non-ghosting LEDs, rare interactive...”
2021-12-27
Vienna, VA
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 639 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#15162 2 years ago

I'd like to offer up my nice Star Trek Pro for trade bait. It is in excellent condition and plays perfectly. It includes a colorDMD, mirror blades, and some mezel mods...it's nice! I have a few other machines that are currently bolted to the ground, so this one is in my rotation spot. Ideally, I'm looking for nice examples of the following machines as a trade (prioritized by interest) and can throw cash into deals where needed:

- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- The Shadow
- Mousin' Around

Hit me up if you wanna wheel and deal! I'd entertain sale interest, but would prefer something from the list above.

Thanks!

#15168 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'd like to offer up my nice Star Trek Pro for trade bait. It is in excellent condition and plays perfectly. It includes a colorDMD, mirror blades, and some mezel mods...it's nice! I have a few other machines that are currently bolted to the ground, so this one is in my rotation spot. Ideally, I'm looking for nice examples of the following machines as a trade (prioritized by interest) and can throw cash into deals where needed:
- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- The Shadow
- Mousin' Around
Hit me up if you wanna wheel and deal! I'd entertain sale interest, but would prefer something from the list above.
Thanks!

Bumping this to open it up to additional trades...I can always say no. I am looking for fully working, nice condition machines and can throw in additional $$$ for the right trade. Would always prefer games on my wishlist, and would sell locally as well. PM me either for a trade or if you're interested in buying...we can talk price and I can provide whatever pics you need. I will also put up a formal ad this week and obviously give pinside the selling fee as always.

1 week later
#15206 2 years ago

Looking to shake things up and posted my Star Trek Pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Star Trek Pro that looks new and plays great! It has the following upgrades and mods: - colorDMD - mirror blades - titan rubbers - alternate translite (also comes with ...”
2022-04-30
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#15228 1 year ago

Bumping my reposted ad. Sale or trade with nice quality machines from my wishlist highly preferred

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Star Trek Pro that looks new and plays great! It has the following upgrades and mods: - colorDMD - mirror blades - titan rubbers - alternate translite (also comes with ...”
2022-04-30
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#15276 1 year ago

Looking for a nice example of one of the following machines:

- Shadow
- NGG
- LOTR
- Met Premium

Please PM me if you have one to sell.

Thanks!

#15290 1 year ago
Quoted from Datsun1500:

There’s a shadow in MD posted in the marketplace

I pursued that one but ultimately decided against it based on receiving additional pics. The playfield was great but the cab needed more work than I can do unfortunately. Had another pinsider reach out but his was over the top nice and I'm not a buyer for a super expensive Shadow

Still on the hunt for a Shadow or NGG hopefully localish if anyone is looking to make a move.

#15292 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Every Shadow seems super expensive now! It is getting (even more) nuts out there...

There are definitely some even currently listed on both pinside and facebook in the range of like $6700-$8000, but just nowhere near me. I'm hoping that someone local will decide to sell. The one I previously mentioned was completely restored and crazy nice but will be closer to $10k...that's out of my price range for a Shadow.

3 months later
#15689 1 year ago

I am toying with offering up my Cactus Canyon SE for trade. It's loaded with the Bryan Allen side blades and translite (I have the original as well), mezel mods train track mod and moonshine flasher cover mod, and extra lighting (trough and spotlight for the mine). Ideally, I'd be looking for one of the following machines in great condition and we could work out the cash +/- depending on the machine proposed:

- Metallica Premium
- Elvira HoH
- Rush Premium
- Shadow
- Creature
- No Good Gofers

PM me if you are interested in a trade or if you have one of these machines and would sell it...I could then focus on selling my CCr in that case. I am not interested in a super high end example at a super inflated price (i.e. a $12k Elvira for instance).

Thanks!

1 month later
#15845 1 year ago

Just listed my Cactus Canyon SE...need to make room

Machine - For Sale
Cactus Canyon SE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I need to make some space and unfortunately my Cactus Canyon SE is on the chopping block. This is your chance to get a basically NIB game at a solid discount with extras in advance...”
2022-10-16
Vienna, VA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 614 times

1 week later
#15870 1 year ago

My CCr SE with extras is still available. I had several interested folks but no one has pulled the trigger. Now accepting trade offers as well for machines on my wishlist.

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I need to make some space and unfortunately my Cactus Canyon SE is on the chopping block. This is your chance to get a basically NIB game at a solid discount with extras in advance...”
2022-10-16
Vienna, VA
7,800 (Firm)

#15909 1 year ago

Had a buyer fall through and just reduced my price. Would sell or trade plus/minus cash for nice quality machines on my wishlist

Machine - For Sale
2022-10-16
Vienna, VA
7,800 (Firm)

1 week later
#15954 1 year ago

Still have my Cactus Canyon SE with mods/extras for sale or trade. I figured I'd open up to local temporary trades if anyone is interested...perhaps like a 3 month trade over the winter months. I take very nice care of my machines and would do so for anything I borrow and would expect the same in return. I don't have a pinhauling vehicle, but can help with loading and unloading and have a walkout basement with no stairs involved. I am most interested in any of the following machines:

- Shadow
- Elvira House of Horrors
- Metallica Premium
- Rush Premium
- Batman Forever
- Tales from the Crypt
- Mousin Around
- No Good Gofers
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Data East Guns and Roses
- Sopranos
- Dialed In
- Legend of Valhalla

1 month later
#16133 1 year ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Anyone interested in a Mousin' Around? good working condition, I'll have pictures soon. 2700 obo.

Might be, but looking for a nice example. PM me with pics if you can share via pinside or I could provide my email.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#16220 1 year ago

Just posted my Toy Story LE with slinky dog mod and other extras in perfect condition. Would like to sell this soon to fund another machine...everyone knows that deal! I'd be happy keeping the included invisiglass and reducing the price by $150.

I'd consider potential trades for nice examples of the following machines:
- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- Shadow

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras: - Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball - Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16235 1 year ago

Bumping my previous post after just reducing the price. Great deal on a really nice machine with some solid extras.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras: - Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball - Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#16252 1 year ago

I've lowered the price to my best and final for my Toy Story LE with extras down to $9700. This is the best deal in this area for a really nice machine. Please check out my updated ad below for details. At this stage, unless the trade offer is for an Elvira HoH I am only interested in selling.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#17162 7 months ago

I was curious if anyone in the DMV area has one of retro-cade's 4 player cabinets with light guns? I'm building out a game room and would love to get some time on one locally to ensure it's something I'd like to buy. I'm really interested in the light gun component, especially the teknoparrot stuff

#17166 7 months ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

These guys usually setup at the York show.

Thanks, but I won't be there so I am hoping to find a happy customer locally that wouldn't mind having me play around with their machine to see if I'd like to snag one for myself.

2 months later
#17494 4 months ago

Happy Holidays all. I'm nearing the end of a large renovation and need to free up some cash. I've decided to put my Lebowski up for sale. I had a buyer but that deal looks to have fallen through. I'll be asking $13,500 and will get a full ad up next week (the game is safely stored due to the renovation). It's got a TON of mods and extras including the starry lit apron and the upgraded hard-drive sound mod). It's been very well maintained and plays 100%. Will be asking $13,500.

I'm not excited to sell it, so please don't reach out with any low-ball offers. I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've decided to sell my TBL to free up some cash after a large home renovation. The machine has been very well maintained and plays 100%. It's got a ton of extras including the sta...”
2023-12-12
Vienna, VA
13,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#17574 3 months ago

I'm looking for a few different titles in nice and fully working condition, but not looking to pay a premium for collector quality:

1) World Cup Soccer
2) Rush Pro
3) Guardians Pro
4) Mousin' Around
5) Guns n Roses Data East
6) Shadow

Please PM me if you have any you're willing to sell. I don't have anything I'm interested in offering as trade bait right now.

Thanks!

1 month later
#17720 60 days ago

Does anyone in the Northern VA area have a spare set of Bally / Williams legs in nice condition that they could sell me? It's for a Shadow and I'd be fine with stainless or black. I have leg levelers so those aren't required.

Please PM me if so.

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.