(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,741 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3559 3 years ago

I've got a great condition, fully functioning Demo Man with LEDs and no credit dots. I haven't taken pics yet but I'm definitely thinking about selling it. I live in Arlington, VA.

Also considering selling my fully shopped World Cup Soccer with LEDs and even a new ball motor.

I'd also entertain trades. Interested in Star Trek Next Generation, The Getaway, WhiteWater, Shadow, and No Good Gofers. I'd possibly consider other machines as well.

PM if interested.

3 weeks later
#3710 3 years ago

I'll be posting my Demolition Man sometime next week I think. I'm waiting for the trigger handles to be powder coated but expect to have them back on Tuesday. The game has cointaker LEDs everywhere but the translite. The cabinet is in great shape minus the backbox side decals that have started to peel a bit at the top and bottom.

Please PM if you're interested. My friends and I really love this game, so I won't be giving it away in terms of price. I will probably list for $2800.

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#3889 3 years ago

Figured I'd check again to see if there's any interest in my Demo Man. I'm thinking $2650, but I'd rather trade it for another fun machine. I only have room for 3, and I've had demo man the longest so it's time to find it a new home. The machine is 100% (no credit dot), has full cointaker LEDs including a few custom strips behind the scaffolding to light up the back of the playfield, and newly powder coated trigger handles.

Please PM me if you're interested... I can provide pics of course. I'd be more interested in a trade, especially someone who isn't terribly far from Arlington, VA since I don't own a truck.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3956 3 years ago

I'm floating the idea of selling my Metallica Pro to fund the purchase of another machine. My machine is 100% functional (plays perfectly), in perfect condition, color DMD, full LEDs, flipper fidelity speaker / sub upgrade, under cabinet lighting, lit flipper buttons, and several great playfield mods.

I'm still trying to determine a fair price, but I'm thinking that, since the machine has a lot of valuable upgrades and mods and is in excellent condition, somewhere in the $6200-$6500 range makes sense.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. I really like the game, it's awesome, but I am going after a grail pin so I figured I'd float this idea to gauge interest.

#3960 3 years ago

I appreciate the opinions and advice as always from fellow pinsiders, but there seems to be a bit of inaccuracy in the prices being cited for used METs.

I certainly understand that I'm competing with new inventory, but the game is only a few years old (late 2013)...it's not like NIB is that much of a premium on games this recent. New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...those are stern's price controlled prices. I have never seen a pro sell for $4400 ever, but that would be one hell of a low price for such a highly rated game unless the machine had issues.

I'd also say that things like a color DMD and flipper fidelity speakers (especially on a music centric game like MET) aren't really categorized as mods...they're upgrades and seem to be valued by most buyers in the hobby.

Anywho, I was just floating the idea, and I agree that $6k+ definitely sounds high. That being said, something like $5500-$5700 would be a great deal for the #8 rated machine in perfect condition with all of the upgrades. The current pinside market supports this as well.

#3966 3 years ago

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.

Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.

I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

#3972 3 years ago

If that's the case, then I guess I'll hold onto it as I really enjoy the game and am only considering giving it up to get one of my favs.

Thanks to everyone for the reality check, I certainly have no qualms deferring to more seasoned pinball folks within the community.

4 weeks later
#4294 2 years ago

In an effort to fund a potential TZ or MMr purchase, I might be putting either my TAF or Getaway up for sale (I will put official ads in the marketplace to abide by the new forum rules.

The Addams is in great condition with an excellent playfield and minor cab wear (comes with a new front cab decal to which would delete the carriage bolt holes. Color DMD, full cointaker LED, full cliffy, and several mods including uncle fester, scoop lighting, swamp light, custom 3D printed vault book, and beware of thing sign. Game plays perfectly with newly installed Titan flipperb rubbers. No credit dot.

Getaway is in great shape with full pinball bulb LED kit, mountain mod, donut heaven mod, blue LED flasher topper pair, cushioned stand up target decals, and new superband flipper rubbers. Playfield is excellent and cab is great minus some light flipper button wear and uniform fading. No credit dot.

Please PM me if interested.

#4323 2 years ago

I officially listed both my TAF and Getaway in the marketplace...please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Arlington, VA
6,375 (Firm)

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

#4379 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading their TZ for my TAF then please PM me. Also, my getaway is still on the market and, though I'd prefer selling it to fund another game, I would entertain trade offers. I'm not interested in anything data east/secs, JM, Dr. Who, Who Dunnit, or T2.

Thanks!

#4397 2 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Star Trek the next generation for sale in Morton Pa.$3,800 Game is very nice and plays %100 Priced to sell

PM sent!

#4414 2 years ago

I have a really nice TAF currently on the market that I am selling to hopefully buy a nice TZ. It dawned on me that I should just throw out a trade offer: your TZ for my TAF.

Please PM me if interested and we can work out any +/- cash situations if they make sense.

Here's a link to my TAF:

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Arlington, VA
6,375 (Firm)

#4475 2 years ago

ALERT: New price offer for my TAF!!

I was finally able to snag a TZ (been looking for a nice one for quite some time) from HOP (great guy by the way) and now I'd really like to sell my TAF. Since the $6500 price tag seemed too high for most, I can offer up the machine for $6100 with a normal (non-color) DMD that I'll swap out of the TZ that I just got. That brings the game down to a lower price point and I hope will attract a buyer as I'd really like to make room for the TZ. That's the best that I can do, as I haven't been in the hobby as long as most of you fine folks and didn't get my games years ago for bottom dollar.

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2016-08-12
Arlington, VA
6,375 (Firm)

1 week later
#4549 2 years ago

Just updated my Getaway post as I'd prefer a trade so I can try something new. I'd sell as well for $2800, but I'd rather trade (+/- cash) for one of the following: shadow, jackbot, TFTC, EATPM, Diner, or Taxi.

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

3 weeks later
#4659 2 years ago

Figured I'd make another attempt to sell or trade my nice getaway. At $2600, I feel like this is a really good price on this nice machine.

If you have something to trade, then feel free to propose a trade deal. I'm looking for the following games and could throw in some cash: Shadow, Diner, Tales from the Crypt, Congo, and Elvira. I don't need collector quality but I also don't want anything beat up.

Thanks!

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

2 months later
#5268 2 years ago

I think I've finally recovered from my thanksgiving food coma and wanted to propose a trade:

I've got a super nice (it's like new) Metallica Pro (2013 build) with a ton of extras: color dmd, full LED, flipper fidelity speaker & sub upgrade, brite mods lit flipper button, undercab lighting, sparky lit electrocution helmet, lit graveyard arch, Metallica metal billboard under right ramp, snake mod, snake tongue decal, snake fangs, sparky extended plastic, and skull insert decal mod.

I really want an MMr and realize that would require plenty of cash with my MET which I'd rather not do but will consider. Please take a look at my wishlist and propose a trade. Just for reference, I've looked at the market and what others have sold for like mine, and this is probably a $5500 machine.

Please PM if you have a solid offer. You can also take a look at my other games and make offers...I don't want to get rid of them but I know that TZ and Indy are both high demand titles and everything is for sale or trade if the right deal pops up!

Thanks!

1 week later
#5296 2 years ago

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.

Thanks!

#5299 2 years ago

I meant a set...tough crowd! Can someone hook me up for a reasonable price?

#5301 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pinball life has them for 49.00....

Wow, that's cheap. I'll take a look.

Thanks!

#5321 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ship the current legs to me or drop them off and I can powder coat them.

I really appreciate the offer but the seller was able to steal some nice legs off of another game so now I'm all good!

1 month later
#5553 2 years ago

I figured that I'd kick off the new year with some trade propositions. I would love to add an MM (or MMr) to my small collection and I'm also interested in finding a nice Shadow. I have really nice examples of STTNG and Indy (Williams) which would both be fair game for the right trade. My games are really nice so I'd expect that in return as I just want to enjoy them and I'm not looking for projects or games that are beat up.

Here are some scenarios that make sense to me:

- My STTNG for your nice shadow + cash
- My Indy + cash for your MM or MMr (less cash if MMr obviously)

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in some trade discussions!

#5560 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I figured that I'd kick off the new year with some trade propositions. I would love to add an MM (or MMr) to my small collection and I'm also interested in finding a nice Shadow. I have really nice examples of STTNG and Indy (Williams) which would both be fair game for the right trade. My games are really nice so I'd expect that in return as I just want to enjoy them and I'm not looking for projects or games that are beat up.
Here are some scenarios that make sense to me:
- My STTNG for your nice shadow + cash
- My Indy + cash for your MM or MMr (less cash if MMr obviously)
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in some trade discussions!

Bumping this as I'm currently pursuing a NIB (or possible show demo) MMr and have a potential buyer for my Indiana Jones. Is there anyone locally (not 100s of miles away from Arlington VA) that is interested in an Indiana Jones + cash deal for their MMr?

Thanks!

1 month later
#5791 2 years ago

I'm interested in trading my really nice STTNG for a game on my wishlist. The machine is in great condition and plays really well. The playfield looks new and tbe cab is in great shape. Full premium LEDs, new ramps and subway, and it has the pinbits outlane extenders installed (I have the originals as well).

If I were to sell it, I'm looking for $5k. I'd rather do a STTNG for your machine + cash deal though. I'd really like a nice JP but I'd be open to other trades for games on my wishlist.

#5811 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

I'm a pretty mediocre player and have reached the end of the game multiple times. I think the gameplay is pretty linear and I usually have my fill after playing it a couple times. It's a great overall package, but if you're only going to have a few pins I think it would get repetitive quick.

Fully agree with jeffpm: SS is a really cool theme but the gameplay is very linear and it really isn't too difficult to complete the game. A local pinsider in Northern VA has one and I got to the end of the game twice in a single night and I'm certainly not an expert player!

In terms of price, I haven't seen one for less than $5500 in the past year and that one wasn't that great (some wear, faded cab decals, etc..) even at that price.

#5812 2 years ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

Definitely reach out if you're interested in a trade deal for something on my wishlist.

Thanks!

#5886 2 years ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

1 week later
#5975 2 years ago

Price Reduced!! Would prefer a local seller and would love to do a trade plus cash deal for a Shadow, JP, EATPM, or possibly a Roadshow.

Thanks!

pinsidead=45337

#5976 2 years ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

1 week later
#6036 2 years ago

My STTNG is still available. Would really prefer a local sale but would also be interested in the right trade. Preferably a nice judge Dredd, shadow, Jurassic Park, or maybe a tales from the crypt plus some cash thrown my way. Let's do this!!

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

#6047 2 years ago

Anyone have a nice Tales from the Crypt they're looking to sell or trade?

2 months later
#6334 2 years ago

If anyone has a nice AC/DC Pro (the later run LED version with the swinging bell) or Premium and would be interested in a trade deal for my Shadow and some cash then please PM me. I'm debating whether to just pre-order one of the new re-released AC/DCs, but I figured I'd test the local waters on a used one first.

Thanks!

1 week later
#6403 2 years ago

Just put up my Shadow for trade/sale last night. Would prefer a trade for something on my wishlist and will throw in cash where needed.

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'd prefer a trade for something in my wishlist, but would be willing to sell as well. The good: The machine plays 100% and is fast. It includes the aurich art package (translite ...”
2017-06-01
Arlington, VA
Trade

#6408 2 years ago

What's up folks! Now that my Shadow is sold, it's time to hunt for a new game. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:

- AC/DC premium
- Simpsons (stern)
- WhiteWater
- No Good Gofers
- Aerosmith pro
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you're ready to part with one of these games as I have cash in hand!

1 week later
#6416 2 years ago

Anyone have a TSPP they're looking to sell? I'd love to find one locally.

Lower on my list is NGG and AC/DC.

Thanks!

3 months later
#7033 1 year ago

Gauging interest in a potential trade (preferred) or sale involving my excellent condition (it's as close to mint as I've seen) TSPP with the following upgrades/mods: color DMD, full LEDs, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, sillyoldelf art package (side blades, back art, and speakerbox art), duff beer can flasher mod from mezelmods, kwik e mart and worst pinball ever comic book guy decals from backalley, duff beer speaker acrylics, pinballdecals target decals, remote battery holder, and titan flipper rubbers.

Ideally, I'd love to trade +/- cash if needed for something on my wishlist. Right now, my top choice would be AC/DC premium, Dialed In, No Good Gofers, or WhiteWater. I'm only interested in fully working machines in nice condition.

As of now, a buddy of mine (fellow pinsider) gets first dibs, but I'm just gauging interest. I'd need about $5700 for this based on what I have in it.

Thanks!

#7105 1 year ago

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo

Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash

Thanks!

#7108 1 year ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine is looking for a nice tspp and will be at york show if your going and wanna discuss lmk. thanks.

I won't be able to make it to the York show. Have your buddy PM me. My TSPP is super nice and plays perfectly

#7119 1 year ago

My super nice TSPP is on the market! Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Strongly prefer a local, cash deal.

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#7126 1 year ago

Friday morning price reduction bump!

If you don't want the colorDMD, the price is $5250. If you want the colorDMD and an extra Stern DMD (red) then I'll throw it in for another $50. I'm around this weekend and the machine is on the first floor...super easy loading. I'll ship if buyer makes all arrangements but money must clear my account first.

Thanks!!!

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#7154 1 year ago

Sunday night bump. I have received some offers (thanks to those that reached out), but they just weren't right for me. I can do $5200 without the colorDMD. I'd now prefer to sell as a few machines have hit the market that interest me but don't hesitate to throw trade offers my way regardless of whether they would involve cash in either direction

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#7161 1 year ago

Final price reduction bump on a super nice TSPP. This reduced price reflects that I'm motivated to sell as I haven't received any decent trade offers and there are a few machines for sale right now that I'd like. That being said, this is the lowest I'll call as I'm taking a loss as it is.

Thanks for looking.

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#7164 1 year ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I think this would sell if you take it to York this weekend. Almost guarantee it will be the only one there and if someone is there specifically looking for one you'll probably have it sold.

I appreciate the advice and, while you're probably right, I just can't make it to York. I realize there are other TSPPs for sale currently on the Marketplace but they aren't local and they aren't this nice. I'm pretty surprised that this hasn't sold yet, I guess it's just the wrong timing. No worries, I'm certainly not going to give it away and just need to excercise some patience...something I admittedly need to work on!

#7170 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

The last stock HUO game I sold was $4800. I dont think his price is terrible with the mods. Its a matter of timing.

Gents: Feedback is certainly always appreciated. I agree that this seems like poor timing and not unreasonable pricing. With the York show coming up, perhaps folks are holding out to see what deals they can snag at the show...I get it.

For those seriously interested and are on the fence pending more pics, please just PN me. I will be back in town on Friday and can take more pics but I'm kinda surprised that the current pics don't suffice.

I can't prove HUO, but in this condition all I can say is it really doesn't matter considering how great it looks and plays.

The I & S hole has a cliffy installed so I feel like that this point is moot

1 week later
#7198 1 year ago

I'm looking for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers locally and I'm ready to pay cash money. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks!

#7208 1 year ago

I put the Stern orange dmd from my TSPP up on the marketplace if anyone is interested. I'm happy to ship if you cover the cost of shipping.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I have a used Stern Orange DMD taken from a Simpsons Pinball Party. It's in perfect working condition with no issues. I installed a colorDMD and no longer need this item. Happy ...”
2017-10-06
Arlington, VA
70 (Firm)

4 weeks later
#7355 1 year ago

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.

The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.

Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

#7359 1 year ago

Put up the marketplace ad to sell my MMr. May consider knocking a little off of the price for a quick, cash sale with pickup by Sunday. Not really looking for a trade on this one.

Archived after 42 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “The machine is in excellent condition (zero cab or playfield wear/damage) and plays perfectly. It has the color upgrade and pinball pro backbox speakers. I updated the GI LEDs to c...”
2017-11-08
Arlington, VA
7,850 (Firm)

1 week later
#7382 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lol I know one in Arlington you can try out

He's already played it and now he's hooked!

1 month later
#7500 1 year ago

What's up local-ish pinsiders. I figured I'd throw out some potential trade offers to possibly shake up my collection prior to the holidays. I have the following that I'd be willing to trade for the right machines/deals:

- MMr: Looks and plays perfect. Color upgrade, pinballpro backbox speakers, swapped GI lights from warm white to brighter white, and a few extra added lights (merlin plastic and archer plastic)

- AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.

I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, TAF, and Tron. Cash would likely need to be thrown in for any deal involving the MMr (except for Dialed In).

Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.

Thanks!

#7502 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Didn't you sell your TAF not too long ago?

I sure did...but I always thought I'd eventually want one back. Feel the same way about the Indy that I sold. I have limited room and like to keep my collection rotating along and sometimes that means making tough decisions The TAF that I sold was a nice one too. The only reason was because I really wanted a TZ and found one. TZ is the machine that has stayed in my collection the longest and it would take quite a deal for me to part with it.

1 week later
#7531 1 year ago

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Arlington, VA
6,500 (Firm)

#7554 1 year ago

After Xmas bump. Would prefer a trade +/- cash where it makes sense. It'll be hard to find a nicer AC/DC Premium. Let's make a deal!

Quoted from per3per3:

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale or Trade: AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
6,700 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#7562 1 year ago

You won't find a better deal on an AC/DC PREMIUM in this condition. Would still be interested in trades for NGG, TOTAN, Tron, or a Met Premium. I can't go lower than this price.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Arlington, VA
6,500 (Firm)

1 week later
#7619 1 year ago

Looking for a nice example of these titles locally with cash in hand:

- No Good Gofers
- Radical
- 8 Ball Deluxe
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you are willing to sell one of these

3 weeks later
#7800 1 year ago

Alright folks, it looks like I need to sell a few machines to free up some space...sad I know but it's gotta happen. That said, I am leaning towards selling my super nice ToM at a minimum, and likely one of my other 3 machines. I haven't decided just yet on which other one...I really love all of my machines. I figured I'd gauge interest now as I'll need to make moves before the end of this month. I'd be looking for cash and would not be interested in trades unless you have a nice TOTAN. Here's what I'm thinking:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board $6600. Have pics ready and would be happy to email them if you PM me.

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. I'd likely be looking for $5700 if I were to sell.

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

- MMr: Excellent condition zero wear playfield and cab. Color upgrade, pinballpro speakers (not sub), upgrades GI from warm to cool white, and custom lighting underneath archer plastic and behind merlin sign. I'd be looking for $7600.

Please PM me with interest. I'd really prefer local deals, but if you want me to ship I am not willing to lower my prices to subsidize your shipping costs

Thanks!

#7801 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

TZ also has the ingo clock board with the color changing LEDs and the piano mod.

#7806 1 year ago

Following up on my for sale post yesterday with the ad for my first machine.

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Machine is in excellent condition inside and out...it looks new. Full Premium LEDs, no cracked plastics or ramps, new trunk, new trunk motor, spinning tiger saw mod, and color chan...”
2018-02-06
Arlington, VA
6,600 (Firm)

#7824 1 year ago

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

#7827 1 year ago

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

#7831 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

The ToM is sold, so who is interested in a whitewater plus cash deal for their nice TOTAN or Scared Stiff?

1 week later
#7879 1 year ago

My Whitewater is still available...been dealing with a plenty of tire kickers and long distance trade offers. Would prefer a local sale or trade for a nice scared stiff (cash to you) or no good gofers (cash to me)

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 5,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am putting up my nice WhiteWater as I need to thin the collection. It's 100% working and plays great! Full non-ghosting LEDs, Colordmd, titan rubbers, original fully working topp...”
2018-02-14
Arlington, VA
5,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#7921 1 year ago

Unfortunately I may have to sell my TZ after all. I thought I had a free place to store it but that isn't looking to be the case. Looking for $7100, it's a really nice TZ and here are the details:

The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole).

Please PM me if interested and I can provide pics, I'm not interested in trades or shipping.

#7924 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You can store it for free at my house.

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

#7940 1 year ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Hey man, ramjet knockerlover flynnibus burningman bjsilverballs rkahr are all local pinsiders that can vouch for me if you need storage in Gainesville. I have 3 of knockerlover's pins here now keeping them nice and cozy!! Only fee is a few free plays, visitation hours with homebrew on tap can be negotiated too.

I appreciate the offer but would prefer someone a bit closer. I'll keep you in mind though.

#7941 1 year ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I've played this Twilight Zone and it is super nice, plays great, very fast. The cabinet is in fantastic shape.

Really appreciate it. I'll take pics and put a proper for sale ad up on the marketplace tomorrow. I've been speaking with a couple local pinsiders who may be able to house it which is great. Problem is that Iikely won't have room for it for a few years and that's a long commitment for someone to make.

#7947 1 year ago

Listed my TZ. Hopefully someone wants to take this off of my hands by this weekend. It's a great machine that I'd prefer not getting rid of, so my price is firm otherwise I pursue a storage option which a few pinsiders have already generously offered up.

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Arlington, VA
7,000 (Firm)

#7957 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Not a for sale but anyone have any recommendations for upgrading TZ backbox speakers? Someone on here helped me a few years back adding speakers to an X files and thought they were in Frederick

I put in the flipper Fidelity speakers and sub and have been very happy with it

#7969 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that a haiku?

Whatever it is it's right

#7979 1 year ago

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Arlington, VA
7,000 (Firm)

#8007 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Friday bump for a really nice TZ. I didn't think this would still be available. Who wants to spend their tax refund on one of the greatest machines of all time?

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home.

The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
7,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

1 month later
#8223 1 year ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic - Clear coated, Color DMDFully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale
Beautifully lighted and clean
Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great
Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned
All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 7,100 (OBO)
Ramjet

Machine - For Sale
Ghostbusters (Premium) HUOHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner).
December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts)
Loaded with mods:
Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs)
Ghost Spe...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 6,500 (OBO)
Ramjet

I've seen and played both of these machines and they are in excellent condition. The ToM's clearcoated playfield looks awesome, and the lighting and new plastics really make it pop. The ghostbusters is new with custom powder coated armor and includes all the little extras. Roger's games are always impeccably maintained and play perfectly.

GLWS

3 weeks later
#8347 1 year ago

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:

- TOTAN: would be looking for an even swap (no cash either way)
- Tales from the Crypt (cash my way)
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Iron Maiden pro (cash my way)
- No Good Gofers (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

Please PM if you're interested and we can work out the details

#8350 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

If you're fairly local and have one of the machines I've listed above in nice condition and would sell it, then please also PM me.

Thanks!

1 week later
#8371 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

Spent the weekend thinking it over, and given my limited room I think it's time to move on from my Scared Stiff. I will get the for sale thread posted by this weekend, but figured I'd follow-up with all you fine folks to hopefully spur some interest in a trade (preferred) or sale. Ultimately, what I'd like most is a nice Baywatch, but would consider anything on my wishlist. Please PM me if you're interested in either a trade or just to buy outright...price would be $7150. I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks!

#8405 1 year ago

I'm picking up an Indiana Jones (Williams) and was curious if there's anyone in the northern VA area that could redecal the machine? If so, please PM me with what you'd charge. I'm not in a rush at all, more curious if anyone in the area does this type of work.

Thanks!

#8407 1 year ago
Quoted from jints56:

Check with skins here on Pinside. Good dude and does great work.

Thanks!

#8420 1 year ago

If anyone has a nice sheet of widebody glass they'd sell in Northern VA or close by then please PM me

1 month later
#8587 1 year ago

I've got a pretty nice used speaker panel plastic for a williams indy up for sale for $60 plus shipping. I actually bought a new one and realized that it wasn't really all that necessary! I can take pics upon request but the panel is in great shape with a few slight scratches to the clear plastic that protects the dmd but only noticeable in certain light and not really at all during game play.

Also have a decent sheet of widebody glass with some scratches but not bad for $40 (local pickup only in Arlington VA.

2 weeks later
#8698 11 months ago

Looking for a nice Baywatch if anyone is ready to sell. Please PM me.

#8711 11 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Does it need to be imamaculate??

PM me... I'm interested

#8718 11 months ago
Quoted from Scorch:

There's one for sale on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale
For sale: Baywatch pinball machine
- Redecaled
- Color display
- Mirror blades
- Full LED
- Good condition
Trim is not powdercoated and is the downside of this machine.
$3100 obo or trade
Specifically looking for Tales From The Crypt or Dirty Harry
Call or text Zach

Already spoke with the seller, but he's hoping for a local sale. I'm also hoping to avoid shipping and find one somewhat locally

1 month later
#8958 10 months ago

If anyone is looking for a brand new speaker panel plastic for their williams Indy then you're in luck. Save some money on this high quality panel. Can bring to the York show if prepaid.

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Parts - For Sale
New “I have a brand new, perfect condition speaker panel plastic for a williams Indiana Jones that I no longer need. This is the highest quality version available and was originally pur...”
2018-09-09
Arlington, VA
90 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#9012 9 months ago

What's up folks. I'm interested in offering up my MMr for temporary trade as I'd like something new to play. I'd be interested in one of the following games: Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, and Congo.

I'm in Arlington, VA and would be interested in finding someone local. I don't have a pin hauling vehicle, so would need to rely on you for that part. I'm thinking the trade could last through the winter.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

#9029 9 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

Rob - I really appreciate it. For all others who have commented, I totally agree the whole temp trade things works much better if you know the person and trust them...this kinda goes without saying. That being said, I can assure everyone here that I take very good care of my machines (and would for yours as well). I'm happy to come up with an agreement in writing if it makes someone feel more comfortable. If it's someone I don't know too well, then I'll probably lean harder on the trade being for a machine of similar value.

If anyone out there has one of the following and would like to trade, then please PM me and we can schedule some time to chat over the phone: Tron (with lit ramps), Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, Cirques Voltaire, and Congo.

Let's change it up...temporarily!

#9034 9 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Temp trade Congo for Indy Jones...?

Recently got the indy and really enjoy playing it. So that one isn't available for trade right now. I appreciate the offer though

#9036 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Extremely nice road show for sale. Heads restored and in full working order. Comes with a lcd color dmd(set to hi res dots) and mirror blade. Machine has fresh leds in gi and backbox. Only issue is trough opto 1 acts up every now and then and 2 bulbs burned out over left ramp sign. I will provide a replacement board for the optos. Pin is located in Richmond Virginia. Asking $3400 for it or will put it towards a trade+cash your way for a mmr

wish you were closer because I would consider a temp trade.

#9038 9 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

I'm suprised that no one local has taken me up on this deal. Not interested in players condition machines.

Anyone......bueller......bueller?

4 weeks later
#9178 8 months ago

Throwing the temporary trade idea out there again to see if I get any bites. I'm offering up my nice MMr for temporary trade to a local pinsider (I live in Arlington, VA). Ideally, the trade would take place before Thanksgiving and we could swap back in the early spring. Ideally, I'm looking for any of the following but they must be nice machines and 100% working.

- Dialed In
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tron (with lit ramps)
- Congo
- Iron Maiden Premium

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'm a trust-worthy gent and other local pinsiders can vouch for that. I'm just looking for something new to play over the winter and don't want to sell either of the machines I currently have in the house.

Thanks!

1 month later
#9362 7 months ago

I have a perfect condition, fully working large Sega dmd out of my Baywatch as well as a non working power supply board from my Baywatch that needs the 5v rebuilt

Archived after 25 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I just installed a colordmd and have an excellent condition large Sega dmd for sale. It works perfectly and is ready to be installed in your machine. Also have a non-working Sega ...”
2019-01-07
Arlington, VA
150 (OBO)

1 week later
#9418 7 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Would someone please buy that beautiful Earthshacker before I have to drive over to Dan's place again... it is a gorgeous machine but my wife would kill me if I spent more money on another pin.

It's tempting as I love myself some earthshaker, but I just can't justify spending that much on an earthshaker. I'm sure it's a great example nonetheless

1 month later
#9553 6 months ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Noob here. Never owned a pinball machine before but loved playing them as a kid. I finally have room in the basement for one and am in the market to buy. First one doesn’t need to be expensive or fancy, just fun to play at a reasonable price. Don’t have the skills to work on it or know who to call to fix so it must be operational. Let me know if you got something and thanks everyone for reading!
Daren

Sethman is selling what looks like a nice Dr dude for a very reasonable price if you're looking for your first pin. I'd suggest checking it out...its a few posts before this

2 months later
#9910 4 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

That’s kinda my issue. I had a distributor quote $5400 for Star Wars pro delivered to me.

Brian is a good guy and this seems like a solid deal for a nice star wars in great condition that you know will work. Always a gamble to go NIB and risk something not working or having to tweak/adjust the machine to play well

1 month later
#10233 71 days ago

I'm currently in the midst of house hunting in the Vienna and Reston areas and was curious if anyone has an escalera that they would let me borrow for a few days for a fee. On that topic, does anyone have a used 60 inch model for sale? Probably a few months or more away from needing one, but figured I'd reach out to the community in advance to see if anyone would be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#10417 45 days ago

I think the time has finally come to sell / trade my super nice MMr. It's got the color display upgrade, pinsound speakers, pinwize lit troll eyes, coat of arms emblems on the speaker panels, pingraffix side blades, and a custom topper (knight's helmet with red led eyes). I also did some led upgrades: swapped the gi for cool whites to brighten it up, cool white led strip for behind the flippers, lit the archer plastic and the merlin plastic. The game has been very well taken care of and plays perfectly with an excellent cab and playfield (no wear).

Ideally, I'd love to trade for a monster base special edition or limited edition. Given the condition and upgrades, I'll be pricing this at $7600. I'd expect some cash my way for an SE and cash your way for an LE.

I'd also consider trade offers for other machines on my wish list, but I'd only be interested in really nice machines.

Floating this out there for now and will likely put up a for sale / trade ad unless I chance my mind Not interested in shipping.

#10419 44 days ago

Anyone got a nice monster bash special edition or limited edition locally they want to sell or trade for a really nice MMr?

#10465 39 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What? You got a police escort too?! I had that MMr in the lair for a while. There is no better buyer or seller in NOVA. Man I need to cool it with my extracurricular activities so we can have another party!

Rob - you da man.

Steve - pleasure meeting you and make sure that MMr is well taken care of. Look forward to doing future deals with ya

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 224.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside