(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,132 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 minutes ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 5 years ago

NGG in Pittsburgh

11 months later
#940 4 years ago

TZ - Nice original with no cabinet fade, about 9 or 10 mods. $6700
CC - Nice original with no mods & whitewood pf included as well as the collectors plate. $11500
STLE - HUO no mods, not moved since setup! $7200
JY - Only ever on one location before I got it and it shows. $3600

I have owned all these games for over 10 years with the exception of the STLE of course. PM me for details; going out of town for work but can get pics when I return.

1 month later
#1070 4 years ago

Have a CC, TZ & TOM for sale now out of the collection and should be doing a deal that will be bringing in a very nice original EATPM!

#1071 4 years ago

TOM is now sold, TZ & CC still available.

#1095 4 years ago

I a NOS WMS set of ramps for WH20 that I could make you a good deal on.

3 months later
#2038 3 years ago

Have a NGG, Shadow & Congo. These are all routed US games with good cosmetics and will shop out very nicely. $3K each this weekend & next before I close down the garage for the winter!

#2042 3 years ago

Congo is gone now. NGG & The Shadow are still available.

#2051 3 years ago

Shadow sold/picked up today so just the NGG left now to move out by end of the month!

#2068 3 years ago

I've got a nice Xenon for sale at $1250 so PM me and I will get you pictures/details.

1 week later
#2142 3 years ago

DE Tommy $1900 & NGG $2900, come and get them this week only! Otherwise they get broken down for the winter and stored away until Allwntown. PM me for details and pictures.

1 month later
#2332 3 years ago

Selling the following Bally early SS items:

NOS 6 Million $ Man backglass & playfield.
NOS 8-Ball backglass & playfield.
NOS Silverball Mania playfield.
NOS Goldball backglass (2 player).
NOS Black Jack playfield.

3 weeks later
#2732 3 years ago

Real nice Guns & Roses for $5500.
PM me for pictures

3 weeks later
#3042 3 years ago

I have a nice original TZ with the following mods:

Robby Robot atop center ramp.
Piano over the piano entry.
Camera over the camera entrance.
Flashers in the gumball machine.
Marbles in the gumball machine.
New clock boards with LEDs.
Rocket ship over the ship kick out.
Door flashers added back like the prototype.
Color S/I cards.
And I think I put in a new powerball sensor as well.

Price is $5900 and the game can now to taken out of the walkout basement since the snow has all melted! I can get a few pictures up but PM for a full picture set.

2 months later
#3610 3 years ago

Have an early production Dr. Who with rotating Dalek I would put up in partial trade for a STLE, AC/DC Luci, SS or MB.

#3615 3 years ago

Got a STLE so just putting Dr. Who up for sale, first $3350 takes it!

#3647 3 years ago

Last price drop on the early production Dr. Who with rotating Dalek, $3300

#3689 3 years ago

Have beautiful all originals:
Gottlieb Central Park
Balky Moon Shot

3 weeks later
#3833 3 years ago

Have a working Mr. & Mrs. Pacman for sale. Backglasses are very nice, cabinet is good but playfield is hammered so if you are holding a NOS blank then this could be the machine for you. Price is $750

#3841 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have a working Mr. & Mrs. Pacman for sale. Backglasses are very nice, cabinet is good but playfield is hammered so if you are holding a NOS blank then this could be the machine for you. Price is $750

Price drop to $650.

2 weeks later
#3913 3 years ago

In NC for the 4th weekend and just picked up a very nice SS here so something has to go when I get back home! Therefore, have decided to my Dr. Who go; the game is shopped out, playing great and has a very nice NO FADE cabinet! Price is $3000. Will get pictures up when I get back home.

3 weeks later
#4116 3 years ago

Selling NOS Bally playfields for:
Frontier
Voltan
Captain Fantastic
Playboy

The Playboy is a rare test composite material version

The Voltan was test factory clearcoated and I have enough stuff to make a complete game!

----------

NOS Bally backglasses for:
Black Jack
6 Million $ Man
8-Ball

----------

Bobby Orr Power Play body with a pretty decent complete playfield.

Other misc Bally boards, displays, etc!

4 weeks later
#4417 3 years ago

Any one interested in a super nice Big Guns from my collection that I shopped revently. Looking for a Bally Atlantis first but if not will just put it up for sake in the Market

#4419 3 years ago

Located a very nice Bally Atlantis but will be doing a different trade so the Big Guns can be sold now or at the York Show !

#4436 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Saw this game yesterday while there picking up a pin and let me tell you if I had the ceiling height, it would have came home with me! Probably the one of nicest Big Guns I've seen in a long time.

Thanks, I have had the Big Guns for years so it has been very well cared for!

1 month later
#4780 3 years ago

Have a RIBON for $2850.

#4810 3 years ago

Will have a Revenge from Mars in today if anyone is looking for one.

2 weeks later
#4947 2 years ago

Planning to sell off the last of my sys7 pins which are the low production ones!
Varkon
Joust
Defender
Time Fantasy
Just not sure yet if it will be an all in one lot sale or if I will do single game sales.

3 weeks later
#5107 2 years ago

Looking for a Junkyard

1 week later
#5178 2 years ago

Have a nice Torpedo Alley playfield that is complete fully populated top and bottom with all wiring! I would sell outright and can ship or maybe trade for early Bally solid-state pin or project pins but we would have to meet to do that deal in person.

#5241 2 years ago

I have a beautiful working all original dedicated Atari Crystal Castles, PM me for pictures if you are interested.

1 month later
#5484 2 years ago

Will have a Viper Night Drivin & Cactus Jack's coming in next week and one or possibly two Whirlwinds.

3 weeks later
#5600 2 years ago

Have a new CPR Sexy Girl playfield, plastics and glass so if you have a project Playboy; turn it into a Sexy Girl!

1 month later
#5992 2 years ago

Looking for a nice original SS. Have the following to put up in trade. Nice original DH, Hurricane, Riverboat Gambler, Transporter & Diner.

4 months later
#6604 2 years ago

I will have the following coming in on Saturday.

Tales from the Crypt
Diner(Diamond plate)
Diner
Bally Kiss
Bally Playboy
Bally 8-Ball

#6608 2 years ago

There is a nice Panthera playfield & backglass I the deal I am doing today; guy wants $500 so I can grab those if anyone is interested as I am not. There is no cabinet or boards but the playfield is compete to and bottom so it can be popped right into a game!

4 weeks later
#6740 2 years ago

Just got in a nice original Bally Fireball EM & a fairly decent Space Shuttle.

#6742 2 years ago

As they sit before I start to shop them for the York show in September I would say $2000 on the Fireball & $1000 on the Space Shuttle now.

1 week later
#6853 2 years ago

Scared Stiff coming in that I should be able to keep under $6500

2 weeks later
#7005 2 years ago

TOM coming in on Saturday!

1 week later
#7093 2 years ago

Have a Scared Stiff, No fear & Monopoly just in that I would sell as-is before I start to shop them. The SS is the cleanest of the three with no cabinet fade, No Fear has some cabinet fade and Monoply has wear around the flipper buttons.

2 weeks later
#7196 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

What's for sale within a 2.5 hour drive of Harrisburg/York Pa? Need another pin for a close friend of mine. This will be his second pin. Can be anything from early SS to newer Stern. No EM pins. Must be in good playing condition and fairly priced. Not looking for high end restored games. Pm me what ya got.

I will have an Atlantis(Bally), Bad Cats, Diner and No Fear coming in this Saturday if the operator decides to move on the deal!!!

#7217 2 years ago

Anyone passing through Pittsburgh on the way to Expo looking for a nice 72' EM Fireball, I can help you out!

1 week later
#7256 1 year ago

Going to be powering down out in the garage in the next 4 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and before Winter hits! Have the following out there: WCS94, Diner & Fireball 72 EM; these three are fully working and just need shopped. Then there is a project RFM & Bad Cats.

1 week later
#7298 1 year ago

Kick-Off, last EM produced by Bally and this one is extremely nice!!!

4 weeks later
#7437 1 year ago

Just a few nice old Bally solid-state pins in today;
Harlem Globetrotters
Playboy
Strikes & Spares

These are all working and just need shopped so will sell them as they sit as I know everyone has their own standard to shopping a game but I can shop if desired.

#7445 1 year ago

Addams Family Genetator & Addams Family Values!!!

1 week later
#7470 1 year ago

May be selling a few out of the collection:
DE Time Machine
Guns & Roses
Fish Tales
Dr. Who
AFM
Could be two or three more higher end ones as well!

1 month later
#7756 1 year ago

Thinking about move out one from each era from collection;probably Evel Knievel from the 70's, Riverboat Gambler from the 80's and Guns & Roses from the 90's!

#7768 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Thinking about move out one from each era from collection;probably Evel Knievel from the 70's, Riverboat Gambler from the 80's and Guns & Roses from the 90's!

One more that I may very well put on the block is my Addams Family Gold!

4 months later
#8451 1 year ago

I have a very nice STNG & CP that are slated to go; both moved out to the garage now!

#8456 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Oh crap, if those were the ones I saw when I was there picking up the SS; all I can say is wish I had the extra cash on hand and I would be making another trip back this weekend! GLWS

Yes, those are the machines you saw when you were at my place picking up the SS. Both very nice clean original US games as you saw!

2 weeks later
#8510 1 year ago

Packaging a CP, STNG, TAFG & Transporter for sale, all very nice examples. Did not know how to list all as a package but TAFG is in the market. PM for details.

3 weeks later
#8651 1 year ago

If you are in the area or coming to Pittsburgh this week for ReplayFX, I have nice originals CP, STNG & TAFG up for sale!

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Partially restored (almost original) “Selling a very clean US CP in great; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and all the toys work!Game has been in collection for nearly 20 ...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,600 (OBO)

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling a very clean US STNG; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and yes the cannons work! Game has been in collection for nearly 20 yea...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)

Archived after 25 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I have up for sale my very nice TAFG that was routed at one time but is in very nice condition. The lock bar & rails had some tarnish when I got it years ago so a NOS bar was p...”
2018-06-30
Pittsburgh, PA
10,000 (OBO)

1 month later
#8886 1 year ago

Just in, a sample CV game #61 off of the line! Overall all a very clean routed US game with matching #’s board set, nice clean cabinet, plays good but has some insert delamination so will be priced according.

2 months later
#9286 11 months ago

Have a very nice Bally Playboy, Spy Hunter & CFBL out in the garage to sell but will power down out there by the end of the month!

#9297 11 months ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Trying to locate a machine I can buy a new playfield for now or comes with a new playfield to put together for a great player. Then take to Allentown to show my work. I know it leaves a pretty shallow list or higher end machines (not really what I’m looking to show).

I have an original NOS wired Sexy Girl playfield, Playboy cabinet with all electronics, SG backglass which could be a nice project to put together!

3 weeks later
#9412 10 months ago

Pretty nice Slugfest just in tonight, picked it up for a guy looking and he backed out so it’s available!

1 week later
#9493 10 months ago

Nice Bally Speakeasy coming in tomorrow. All working with nice displays & glass, factory mylared playfield, just needs shopped out.

#9499 10 months ago

Looking for a Whirlwind.

#9501 10 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL, look up!

Saw that but I don’t have a Whitewater to trade!

2 months later
#9819 7 months ago

Got a pretty nice Bally Playboy in this week!

4 months later
#10674 3 months ago

Buy who was to come out today for the Bally Transporter, Diner, HS, F14 was a no show and has gone silent so they are all available again!

1 week later
#10708 3 months ago

Little off topic but I should have a nice I.C.E. Super Chexx & I.C.E. Ice Cold Beer coming in this week as part of a package deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 248.85
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside