(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novacade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15593 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nice working slot machine for sale listed at $375, but make an offer if you're interested. Putting a Big Buck Hunter in that spot, so have to move it on out. Includes the stand. Also have a nice empty, arcade cocktail cabinet (built from a new kit) with 3 control panels and an all-in-one PC for making an emulator arcade system. $400
martinsburg.craigslist.org link

Got any pics of the cocktail cab setup?

#15610 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Anyone near DC interested in selling a spare piece of Anti-reflective glass? Open to any of the brands out there.
If not, anyone have their eyes on a good deal from any of the distributors?

Cointaker never lets me down on glass. I have both Voodoo and Invisi-glass.

#15616 1 year ago

Not really, both make it seem like there is no glass on. Honestly I find these two to be almost identical side by side.

3 weeks later
#15700 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I know this is random as hell but anyone in the DMV area have a clear pop bumper they wanna get rid of? Looking to add one probably when I get my UFO mod for GZ. And I have a red spring that I don't need either and would be willing to trade straight up for it.
It's probably not going to happen but thought I'd throw it out there lol.

I have no pop bumper to offer but I am interested in a red spring depending on what you are looking for

2 weeks later
#15769 1 year ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Thinking about trading my Iron Maiden Pro plus cash for a Preimum GZ or similar. Located near Annapolis. Let me know if interested in chatting about it.

If you are interested in a TMNT pro plus some cash for your IMDN PM me.

#15784 1 year ago

I’ve been toying with trading out my HOU TMNT pro. It’s low plays, in really nice shape. Mainly looking for newer titles, spike 2 era. PM me if interested. Would love a Maiden pro. Can throw in some cash for the right offer. Thanks all!

#15808 1 year ago

Hey all, Still looking to trade my HOU TMNT Pro, low plays with shaker motor. Willing to add cash to the right game. PM me if interested.

1 month later
#16045 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipS:

Does anyone in MD/DC/PA have a source for standard pinball glass? I've been calling glass shops in Baltimore and DC and the cheapest I've found is Baltimore Glass Company and they want $99.90 for one sheet. (Back in June the price was $64, but inflation has taken a toll.) Everywhere else is over $100.
Pinball life has it for $30 for pickup; $60 if shipped. But shipping is another $40, so total cost is still over $100 a sheet.

How many sheets do you need? I have some spares, PM me if interested.

1 month later
#16184 1 year ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I have Bond Pro in hand, and I'm looking for a TMNT Prem or Toy Story LE. I am looking to fork out as little cash on top as necessary. anyone interested?

Open to TMNT pro?

1 week later
#16223 1 year ago

I know this is a weird one. But if anyone is interested, I have a like new Bosch single electric wall oven. It was installed for less than 4 months and it wasn’t the correct finish. PM if anyone is interested.

*disclaimer, I am out of town right now and can not get pictures until next week.

1 month later
#16359 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

Would probably sell for 3k on marketplace. I've seen the home pins sit for weeks at 3500

This is the way.

But seriously, at $3k you could get a quick turnaround. $3500 - $4k. Maybe eventually but it will sit for a while. Just my opinion though.

1 week later
#16406 1 year ago

Long shot….anyone with a GZ premium looking to trade down to a pro plus cash difference?

6 months later
#17141 7 months ago

I’m getting some pics and and Ad ready tonight, should have posted tomorrow.

I’m going to post my beautiful AIQ pro. HUO, one owner, shaker, upgraded thanos glove, led flipper buttons, led speakers, shaker, and currently has a “Thanos purple” powder coated legs, lollipop rails and lockdown bar (can sell with powder coated or with original black).

Looking for $6350 with powder coat, $6000 without

#17142 7 months ago

Ad is posted

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner, HUO (OCD collector), Avengers Infinity Quest Pro. Has “Thanos Purple” powder coating on the legs, lollipop rails and lockdown bar. Game has tons of upgrades and is a...”
2023-09-13
Toughkenamon, PA
6,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 363 times

#17163 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I was curious if anyone in the DMV area has one of retro-cade's 4 player cabinets with light guns? I'm building out a game room and would love to get some time on one locally to ensure it's something I'd like to buy. I'm really interested in the light gun component, especially the teknoparrot stuff

These guys usually setup at the York show.

#17185 7 months ago

Avengers Pro with Powder coat and tons of upgrades - Take it home

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner, HUO (OCD collector), Avengers Infinity Quest Pro. Has “Thanos Purple” powder coating on the legs, lollipop rails and lockdown bar. Game has tons of upgrades and is a...”
2023-09-13
Toughkenamon, PA
6,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 363 times

5 months later
#17740 54 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “It’s TURTLE TIME. Here is your chance to own a decked out, excellent condition, home-use only Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pro pinball machine. Only the necessary mods/off...”
2024-02-24
Toughkenamon, PA
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 793 times
Just posted my TMNT - It’s very nice looking and plays awesome. I’m the first owner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172949

1 week later
#17822 47 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “It’s TURTLE TIME. Here is your chance to own a decked out, excellent condition, home-use only Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pro pinball machine. Only the necessary mods/off...”
2024-02-24
Toughkenamon, PA
5,900 (OBO)

Beautiful loaded TMNT with powder coat (better than than the LE IMO) up in the marketplace, make it yours today! I’m open to reasonable offers. This game doesn’t get the respect it should, very fun!

No trades please (except towards a Jaws).

#17853 41 days ago

Price dropped! Bring it home this weekend!

With all mods and powder coat - $5900
Stock TMNT pro with Stern Art blades $5400

Machine - For Sale
2024-02-24
Toughkenamon, PA
5,900 (OBO)

#17862 40 days ago

Thanks freddy !!

Chippewa-Pin Definitely check out my ad. It’s not an LE, but it’s beautiful, plays great, and has under a thousand plays. And the powder coat is way more unique.

Machine - For Sale
2024-02-24
Toughkenamon, PA
5,900 (OBO)

#17864 40 days ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That is a great deal! Surprised it lasted this long..

Thank you!!! Butch2099 if you got a Jaws pro coming we can make a deal! Always enjoy doing business with you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novacade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=novacade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.