(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicovolta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3797 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Threads really been dead lately. Where the heck are all the classics? I'm dying to buy something lol

It's happening nationally. ST daily search barely turns up 3 pages across the country nowadays. Local and regional CL (in Texas) has been on life support for well over a year. Seems pinball is the new hot indie hobby again... seller's market.

#3801 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Typical summer slowdown.. people are outside doing other stuff and spending the money on vacations. Once football season starts again it will pick up

I hope so. Since April 2015 it has been a drought with the exception of some late November/Christmas selling. The market was much more robust from late 2013 until early 2015.

2 months later
#4587 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

POTATO QUALITY NOW THIS AN AWESOME PINBALL TERM!!! Much better than "Minty" And don't feel bad most machines I buy are in potato quality until I restore them....

Was momentarily excited over the prospect of a DEVO-themed pin...

3 weeks later
#4758 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

WTB pa, nj, ny:
Been on the search for a Wedgehead EM for a few months now with no luck. Thought I would score something at York Show for sure but didn't see anything I wanted for sale. On the top of my wishlist would be Sing Along/Melody, El Dorado, and Ship Ahoy/Buccaneer but I'm open to lots of different machines. Looking for something 100% working, no projects, as this will be my first pin and I know nothing about repair (something I plan to tackle as things come up individually vs getting a machine with a bunch of problems from the get go). Also looking for a Scared Stiff with no mods. Doesn't have to be HUO or have LED's as I'm not trying to spend much over $5K for one. Also might be interested in an EATPM for the right price but mostly I'm just trying to get a fully working EM. Message if you have anything for sale, Thank you!

If you live in PA just keep watching Craigslist... the area is brimming with cheap EM projects. Also subscribe to these Pinside threads:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others

You'll find one very, very soon.

BTW good choice to select a single-player wedgehead, especially one pre-1970. Perfect to begin with.

1 year later
#8369 5 years ago

I got a Starship Troopers at the museum. Hasn't been LED'd, but otherwise good. Had it on FB for $2350 but would take $2k from a Pinsider.

Yep, I know Color DMD just released for ST... but it's not quite a match for the museum. So, gotta go.

#8374 5 years ago

I picked up a Ripley’s in Tennessee last night for $2000. It was kept indoors and has 181 plays on it. Just amazing condition.

#8376 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Do some people keep them outdoors????

Yep. It happens more than you think.

For $2000 that was my original suspicion. The photo was from a garage. But in this case I was extremely lucky. This is the best quality modern pin I've ever picked up, and I've never seen a Ripley's this nice before. Well, not since they left the factory floor!

#8377 5 years ago

After careful consideration I think we need to keep it. Weird museum theme for a weird museum!

#8399 5 years ago

Anyone going to the Auctiongamesales auction in Winston-Salem today?

(I'm not... just curious what they got)

4 months later
1 month later
#9289 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a working Mars Trek for $400?

The catch: It’s in a (good) Williams OXO cabinet and the playfield reds have faded. But otherwise great backglass, plastics, all the rest.

Not mine. Near Roanoke in a climate-controlled storage shed. Just passing it along.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArcadePinball/permalink/1904981516267475/

2 weeks later
#9387 5 years ago
Quoted from jrkitty:

Nice EM Pinball wanted:
I still have a location on my route that likes EM pinball. I just pulled (2) EM games out and sold them, so now I need to buy a nice EM game to fill the void. MUST be either a 2 or 4 player game, must be a Williams or Bally (as that is what I have parts for), and MUST be fully shopped and capable of coin op play. No free play button or anything like that.
I want to buy the game, install my 25 cent imonex coin mechs, and put it at the location, no hassles. I have cash, pm me what you got, where it is, and how much you want for it. Thanks

Budget for a bulletproofed, commercial-ready machine?

2 months later
#9671 5 years ago

I am tempted to send him an email, "$610 seems fair. Gimme a call..." and when I get the "real price" of $6100... pause for a long time...

...*COUGH* OK who is this? Is this Ruben? Ruben the Craigslist prankster again? P'SHAW! YA GOT ME AGAIN RUBEN! $6100... hahahahaha. Loved the crack about "only forty-seven" left. That's the age of your brother, right? Seriously though, $610 good? Need a bit more?

I don't know where people are getting these prices. Going to Pinrescue and then doubling whatever they find? Why not try a million dollars?

winchester.craigslist.org link

Rare 1976 Pinball machine (Surfer) - $6100

This machine has been completely refurbished.

The Maintenance Log starts in April of 1979 and ends in Oct. of 1979. Since the release date of the unit was Nov. of 1976, assuming that it was immediately sold and went into operation, that would make roughly three years of operation at the very outside. If the maintenance log is the only one, then it was only operating for six months.
(Most pinball machines seem to require replacing the plastic flippers, but these were pristine, which also makes me think it wasn't operating for very long.)

One of only forty-seven left in existence, and I dare say that they all have more hours of play than this one ever had.

6 months later
#10872 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Black Hole? I wanna sell ours. It's next to Haunted House which gets a lot more play. Since they are so similar, one's gotta go.

Also, will have several EM's for sale soon. Don't see many for sale in this thread though. No love?

2 years later
#15518 1 year ago

All right who got the Freedom Prototype... was it Zac? I bet it was Zac. C'mon Zac... admit it. :p

3 months later
7 months later
1 week later
#16841 10 months ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

I agree since i last saw you at your place still trying to sell blue note. Do you still have your slick chick backglass?

Sold it

7 months later
1 month later
#17782 55 days ago

Facebook will eventually charge for marketplace ads and sales… just you watch.

Plan: Destroy Craigslist and competition with free ads. When competition is gone, big time for fee time. Has business ever been any different?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicovolta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=nicovolta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.