(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,765 posts
  • 664 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike_m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2802 3 years ago

Just saw a F14 Tomcat in Warrenton for $750 on Craigslist... according to the description in good condition aside from a minor coil issue. Wish I was in town to check it out. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#2804 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

You sld never post things on here bc now the guy will get bombarded and not know what to do but raise the price lol. Decent deal on a cool pin . It depends on the play field condition and working order

Heh, I'm new here... My first thought was to keep it to myself but since I'm out of town figured maybe another Pinsider could grab it. Who knows what kind of condition it's really in.

#2809 3 years ago
Quoted from Tim_may:

I wonder who ended up with it?

My wife is definitely glad I did not end up with it.

1 week later
#2937 3 years ago

I've contacted a couple of local glass shops to get estimates for standard playfield glass in bulk. So far the best I've gotten is ~$46/sheet. Waiting to hear back from a couple more places and hoping for something a bit lower. I'll post an update once I have all the estimates; if I place the order I'm happy to sell the extras to Pinsiders at cost as long as you're willing to pick it up- I'm in Sterling, VA.
-Mike

#2946 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Allentown is coming up in May.. there will be cheap glass there. Also, if FPO ends up happening, Trent usually comes and brings really cheap glass (if he arranges it up front). Unless people are time sensitive.. you'd be better off waiting till those events or cutting a deal with someone like Trent to arrange a bulk buy/pickup.
Literally he brought a PALLET of glass last time and sold out in 2 days. I think he had it as low as $20 that time... but I think the $35 range is more frequent for new glass.

Thanks, itching to replace a sheet of non-tempered glass on my EM machine but should probably just hold off. I visited the Pinball Life HQ while seeing family in Illinois last weekend and they had glass for $25/sheet. Too bad I couldn't bring it on the plane. That got me thinking about bulk orders locally though.

What's FPO?

2 weeks later
#3077 3 years ago

Looking for a players condition IJ or HUO Star Trek Premium.

An IJ came up yesterday in NYC in condition/price range I was looking for but someone beat me to it.

#3090 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Good luck I was looking for a while but not many st prems available and if they were the price was pretty crazy. I think im just gonna settle for a pro since the game play is about equal. In the meantime I just bought a loaded imve lol

Yep, realizing they're hard to come buy. Talked to a dealer who has 1 last NIB in stock but for $400 over MSRP; definitely over my budget.

2 weeks later
#3311 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Maybe a long shot, but if anyone here has a lead on a display panel for IJ or a center ramp for STLE please Pm me. Thanks!!

PM sent about an IJ panel.

2 months later
#3722 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I believe it's a premium with Helen translite but someone correct me know that if not.
Played that one too a good bit too emkay!

I played this at Railroad St Bar and Grill on the way home from PinFest; that was my recollection as well- Premium with Helen translite. Loved that game, first time I had played AC/DC and ended up really enjoying it. That place had a killer collection of pins in general.

3 weeks later
#3879 3 years ago

Anyone got a MMr burning a hole in their pocket? Preferably not one with gold trim.

Been thinking about ordering a standard; wanted to see what was in the area first.

3 weeks later
#4001 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Holy crap! Did you mean 7550 or 5750?
I have seen one of these go for under 6700 all year!

Well... That post was from 2 years ago!

Looks like he's is my neighborhood, too bad he's not selling at that price now; could have been the worlds fastest pin pickup for me.

4 months later
#5154 2 years ago

Anyone need a new unpopulated MMr backbox? Assume it would fit an original MM as well. Brand new but was damaged in shipping. Side decals are in perfect shape. Damage is on top of box, illustrated in linked photo. Make an offer if interested- pickup about 10 minutes north of IAD.

http://imgur.com/PXDM85l

-Mike

3 weeks later
#5350 2 years ago

Anyone have a need for some free used Earthshaker parts?

- All 3 original ramps, very beat up. They were still playable put all have some pretty rough repairs from a previous operator. Some may have additional cracks. Not sure if there's any use for them but doesn't feel right just throwing them away. Pics at http://imgur.com/a/4u4Tt.

- Original rails; decent condition. ( taylorva - Any use for these as templates?)

-Original plastics- The commonly broken plastics (slingshots, surfer dude, and running girl) are all trashed but some others are in decent shape; let me know if you're looking for a specific one.

Located about 10 minutes north of IAD in Sterling (Potomac Falls), VA.

2 months later
#5919 2 years ago

Looking for a Family Guy. Ideally something in very good condition, but would consider all options.

(I just saw the one in N.C. but it's already spoken for... would have definitely considered it but ideally something a bit more stock and not as blinged out as that one was...)

Thanks,
Mike

#5960 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Looking for a Family Guy. Ideally something in very good condition, but would consider all options.

Found one, thanks to a great collector in Virginia!

8 months later
#7337 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I have a friend in Ashburn whose husband has a broken golden tee. I believe it needs a new monitor. She wants it out of the house tomorrow. (Her husband agrees. ) is anyone interested? It is free. They have a walk out basement. Husband can probably assist.
Michael

PM'd you.

4 weeks later
#7454 1 year ago

Anyone have a skee-ball machine they’re looking to offload?

3 weeks later
#7539 1 year ago
Quoted from lurch:

just a last minute hail mary...... Just finished restoring a Galaga cocktail for a close friends wife and POOF the PCB took a dump. Anyone in the area got a spare PCB or eproms or anything for a galaga machine? I dont really have any options at this point, just hoping someone close by has parts i can borrow or buy.
THANKS!

Possibly have one that can be borrowed- I'll IM you.

3 months later
#8196 1 year ago

Looking for a decently priced Dr. Dude in the area!

1 month later
#8373 1 year ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Nice is old news. Nearly imamaculate is all the rage these days.

Nearly imamaculate is nice and all... but how many plays has it had in the last 12 years? That's the $3299 question!

#8397 1 year ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Does anyone know of someone in the DC Metro area who would fix a couple of spot welds on the upper part of a ball trough kickout for a reasonable price? I tried JB Weld, but it’s just not strong enough. Thanks.

Can you send a close-up pick of what needs to be welded? I don't have the skills, but have access to those that do and would likely do it for free.

1 month later
#8551 1 year ago
Quoted from MrFancy:

Not a FS but I just learned that the guy who owns VUK just opened a new location in College Park MD right off 495 that has 29 pins! It’s part of the Mom’s Organic Market on Rhode Island Ave... less than 15 min from my new house, can’t wait to check it out!

So it's actually in the MOMs market? I heard VUK was closing as they are knocking down the buildings for a high rise.

1 month later
#8839 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Anyone have a Family Guy or Shrek local to Warrenton VA that I can test my Stewie step motor on. My Stewie step motor is not working and wanted to see if it is the motor or board. The step motor is sold out everywhere. Thanks! Tom

Not Warrenton but I have a Family Guy in Sterling; you’re welcome to test on my machine if you want to make the trek over.

2 months later
#9234 8 months ago

Anyone need a pallet for pin shipping? I have a standard size and extra long (24x88") pallets I'm about to trash. 10 minutes north of IAD.

1 month later
#9522 6 months ago

Anyone looking to offload a Skeeball?

#9524 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Wife keeps bugging me for one of these....haven’t given in yet

The great thing about Skeeball... it it goes on the kids side of the basement so it doesn't take up any pin room... and then pins will just naturally migrate over to keep it company. Next thing you know the entire basement is a game room!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.99
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 79.99
$ 149.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 64.00
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 159.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike_m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside