(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,128 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by RazorV23
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbelofsky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#907 4 years ago

I just posted a nice Stargate for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stargate-for-sale-in-purcellville-va

This is not the one I just sold to another Pinsider. This is my neighbors pinball, so technically "For Sale By Neighbor". I restored it for him several years ago and it has been lightly played in his basement for years. A relative needs to come live with him and he needs to clear out the basement.

4 weeks later
#963 4 years ago

I am picking up a Bram Stroker's Dracula out of a home in working , nice condition. I'll post pictures later. It is in the Hagerstown area if anyone is interested. I'll probably put it up for $2,500. Call me if interested. If I still have it on my truck and you are in the area or my way home I can deliver. 703-431-5470.

I will check it out totally before moving it.

Michael

#965 4 years ago

I fixed it several years ago when I went out to fix. I got it all working fine back then. I haven't seen it since. Will see it in an hour or two.

#969 4 years ago

Here are the photos of the Bram Stroker's Dracula. I may keep it but at the moment up for sale for space and cash flow. Big thanks to bigd1979 (Darin and Katie) for helping me get this out of a very awkward basement. It was also great to see bigd1979's collection! Very impressive. I never saw Congo before and it is great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21837

#988 4 years ago

Reposting my Bram Stroker Dracula. Thought I had a pending sale to someone in PA but they found a game closer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21837

4 weeks later
#1134 4 years ago

Just added a really nice Jurassic Park with Topper, LEDs, Cliffy protectors for $3,000.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23075

3 weeks later
#1328 4 years ago

I bought a Hurricane with grand plans to restore. I don't have the room. I posted it for sale here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hurricane-project

It is a project. I did some of the work to get it working. As I say in the ad, it needs to get a connector rebuilt (or the wire moved) on the GI for one of the back box strands, it needs the flippers rebuilt (which should always be done anyway) and it needs a new ferris wheel motor. There is one wear spot on the L insert. I am asking $1375.

1 month later
#1682 4 years ago

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Free to a good home: Japanese 3 button slot. Great for kids. I don't have the keys and have not been able to get it open. Once it is opened and reset it should work. I do not have any tokens with this. Located in Purcellville, VA.

thunder.jpg

#1686 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Doesn't it have a hole on the bottom right as you look at it that allows you to reach in and manually unlock it? I'm sure the new owner is loving it. They're fun.

Usually they do. This one does not have a hole in the bottom. The side holes have grills so I can't squeeze my hand in. It has a small hole in the back but have been fishing around and just could not get it open.

I was going to donate it to the church's silent auction. But I don't want to be responsible in any way for this. A friend on pinside asked for it. He can probably pick the lock and have a great toy for the kids. So it works out fine. Thanks

#1687 4 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic that I want to sell. I need the space and would like to eventually find a nice Data East Star Trek so I can own all 4 Star Treks. (That is the sign of a collector.... Not sure I really want the game for its playability, I want it as a "trophy" so that I have all 4....)

Johnny Mnemonic $2,500 100% working. All LEDs. Even fade on the cabinet but looks nice. Located in Purcellville, VA.

JM001.jpg

JM003.jpg

JM008.jpg

JM010.jpg

1 week later
#1730 3 years ago

Re-Love It Consignment Shoppe in Purcellville VA has a Gottlieb Crescendo for sale for $100. I am posting here as a favor to the owner. If you are interested contact the store at
540-751-0707
www.reloveit.com
reloveit@aol.com

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

#1735 3 years ago

My friend wants to sell his Sea Island Bingo machine if anyone is interested. It is fully working and in really nice condition.

IMG_0229.jpg

1 week later
#1862 3 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Quick thanks to Mike for posting the Crescendo....wife and I were out yesterday and I casually mentioned to her that there was a pinball at Re-Love It. We stopped by, had the truck with me, and grabbed it. Got it running last night with just a few issues to sort.
Thanks Mike!
2015-10-24_15.45.14.jpg

I forgot about this and stopped into Re-Love It today and they thanked me for helping them. I am glad you got it and got it working. Enjoy!

#1891 3 years ago

I lowered the price on the Stargate from $2000 to $1800. This is a pinball I have in my house but belongs to my neighbor. He wants to sell it. I convinced him to lower the price. This goes 100% to him so I am doing him a favor so please don't ask me (if anyone is even interested ) to lug it here or there or bend over backwards to make the sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20804

2 weeks later
#2030 3 years ago

Is anyone looking for a Gorgar? I am most likely going to pick one up on Saturday. I'll have more information and better pictures then. I think there may be corrosion but will know more Saturday. If interested, please tell me. Would you be interested before I try to fix it or after I get it working?

Gorgar3.jpg
Gorgar2.jpg

#2037 3 years ago

Reposting if anyone is looking for a Bally Sea Island with the Magic Screen feature from 1959.

IMG_0229.jpg

#2040 3 years ago

I looked at the game today. The back box artwork has many cracks and in places the lights were clearly shining through. On the playfield there were wear spots that were very nicely repainted. But I decided not to buy it.

Quoted from mbelofsky:

Is anyone looking for a Gorgar? I am most likely going to pick one up on Saturday. I'll have more information and better pictures then. I think there may be corrosion but will know more Saturday. If interested, please tell me. Would you be interested before I try to fix it or after I get it working?

#2063 3 years ago

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs

Additional info here:
http://purcellvillepinball.com/JM2015.html

(My "retail" price is $2,800. Offering it to people that can work on these for $2,300. This is the come to me and put it in your car/truck and you don't need to call me if a light bulb burns out price. I will not deliver at this price or meet you half way to heck and back )

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So I'm allowed to buy it at $2800 and annoy the shit out of you for weeks afterward? Sounds like a deal!

Ha! I have really cut down "selling to the public". It is just not worth it Actually this statement was for when someone saw both prices and wanted me to deliver. Although I no longer offer a warranty with games to keep the price lower and more competitive, I am a wimp and still stand behind all my games to ensure they work.

#2070 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

For sale: Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs
Additional info here:
http://purcellvillepinball.com/JM2015.html

Also looking for a nice Flintstones in similar condition if anyone wants to trade.

#2072 3 years ago

I just restored a beautiful Demolition Man. It is currently not for sale since I like it. But I posted my restoration and over 300 photos that may be useful to someone.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/DM2015.html

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

1 month later
#2270 3 years ago

Someone called me in Purcellville, VA, Charlie Zarow, 703 973-7858. He has a 1974 Bally Amigo that he would like to sell for $125 or so. It kind of worked but the ball got stuck in a saucer. I told him to try cleaning the leaf switch. He wants to sell it. He will send me a picture tomorrow. If you are interested in this game, please give him a call. He said it looks good.

Thanks
Michael

2 weeks later
#2489 3 years ago

I was at the Strasburg Antique Emporium in Strasburg, va off exit 298 on I-81. They had these two Darth Vadar Carry cases that are about 15" tall and 12" wide. Could possibly make a great replacement topper. PrIce was on sticker at $45 each.

image_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#2865 3 years ago

I may have the opportunity to pick up a Williams Slugfest that is working. No topper. Is anyone interested. I am not sure of the price yet.

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#3087 3 years ago

I mentioned the Johnny Mnemonic I have for sale a few weeks ago but forgot to post it in the market. Maybe there is someone new looking for this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-johnny-mnemonic-williams-1995-2007

$2,300 in Purcellville, VA

JM001_(resized).jpg

#3088 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Give Mike a call purcellvillepinball.com He had one not too long ago, though im not sure if he was going to keep it for his personal collection.

I have a STLE but I think that this is becoming my favorite game right beside or a bit in front of STTNG. So currently not for sale. But if you do get one, ensure you buy the ramp protectors (see https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-alpha-beta-quadrant-ramp-protectors) and this vengeance mod (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-stern-vengeance-mod-chashing-leds). There are other great mods as well. Of course, get the Cliffy protectors.

#3092 3 years ago

I will be picking up a Gottlieb a Black Hole next Sunday. I got most of the main playfield working except two bumpers that I need coils.

It will also need vuk coil replaced on lower playfield to kick back up. Will be asking $800. Nice cosmetics and dusk spins.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#3283 3 years ago

I might get a Funhouse. Overall looks good. Batteries corroded. Trap door needs to be fixed. Looking for $3,400 as is. I'll post it for sale once I get it but want to see if there is any interest. Pickup only on Purcellville Virginia

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3295 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

In person that was a really nice machine. Just needed shopped out

The Funhouse I am getting is out of a home. I think he said the last 15 years (but it could have been 10). I don't know the history before.

The cabinet has some dings but is in nice condition. The play field has some wear spots where the ball drops to the left in lane, plunger lane (although I didn't think much) and at the top under some of the ramps.

I am hoping that the battery holder can be replaced and solve the issue. But I am usually never that lucky. The trap door does not close.

When I return to the house I will take detailed photos and quickly see if I can see the issue with the trap door.

Otherwise the display was bright, the play field looked good with very few insert bubbles, and the game played well

3 weeks later
#3444 3 years ago

Someone in Chevy Chase MD contacted me wanting to sell a working Gottlieb Volcano for $550. I don't have any pictures or any other information on this game. He is being relocated. I just sent him an email asking if I can give his name to anyone that is interested. I assume he will say yes. If you are interested, I will connect you.

Thanks
Michael

3 weeks later
#3515 3 years ago

I repaired an Addams Family in Oakton, VA in January. The family wants to sell it. They are asking $6,000. It has the credit dot. I checked the error report, it is the left flipper EOS. So either a wire came off or the switch needs to be replaced, most likely. All lights work except the super jackpot light is burned out. The Hit Cousin It decal is missing some on the insert. Otherwise in nice condition. They are not set up to be in pinside. Email your name and phone number and I will provide it to them to call you.

Thanks
Michael

IMG_4806_(resized).JPG
IMG_4781_(resized).JPG
IMG_4782_(resized).JPG
IMG_4783_(resized).JPG
IMG_4785_(resized).JPG
IMG_4786_(resized).JPG
IMG_4787_(resized).JPG
IMG_4788_(resized).JPG
IMG_4792_(resized).JPG
IMG_4793_(resized).JPG
IMG_4794_(resized).JPG
IMG_4802_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#3560 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I repaired an Addams Family in Oakton, VA in January. The family wants to sell it. They are asking $6,000. It has the credit dot. I checked the error report, it is the left flipper EOS. So either a wire came off or the switch needs to be replaced, most likely. All lights work except the super jackpot light is burned out. The Hit Cousin It decal is missing some on the insert. Otherwise in nice condition. They are not set up to be in pinside. Email your name and phone number and I will provide it to them to call you.
Thanks
Michael

I emailed eith the owner of the game and she asked me to lower the price to $5,300.

1 week later
#3653 3 years ago

I may be getting a Star Trek Next Gen and an Austin Powers. Is there any interest in these games? I do not know much yet, but the Star Trek may have a problem with the cannons. I think the Austin Powers may have board issues. I am trying to decide whether I should try to restore to sell the STTNG or sell as a project (I already have one). The Austin Powers is a game I have never owned (but worked on) so may be nice to get it working and enjoy it for a while before I sell it. This game is "supposed" to be in very nice cosmetic condition.

Is $3,000 a good price to sell each?

Thanks Michael

#3657 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I may be getting a Star Trek Next Gen and an Austin Powers.
Thanks Michael

A friend that has wanted a sttng forever (but failed to ever mention it me) twisted my arm to restore it for him. I'll confirm that he actually wants it before I do anything. But I won't get this game until the end of the month and I know very little about it so far.

#3658 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I sold an HUO AP for 3k back in the fall and it sat for a month. There is another on CL modded for 2600 and it hasn't moved. I think Closer to 2k with the issues of the game is nice. Fixed and nice i would say mid 2s.
STTNG- if nice, I would pay 3k for it easy.
Good luck

Thanks for the info on AP

#3679 3 years ago

Posted Austin Powers fully working for sale for $2,500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34905

Available in Purcellville, VA.

AP-65_(resized).jpg

#3692 3 years ago

A little off topic but can anyone recommend a local (northern va) person to clear coat a playfield? It is used so Mylar would need to be removed and possibly touch up. It has already been touched up before I bought it

#3697 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Brian Dendis is the only person I know in NoVA doing it. Goes by Prowlerman.

Thanks. I contacted him. He doesn't want to remove mylar. Yes. I have seen his work. It is great.

2 weeks later
#3815 3 years ago

Here is the Star Trek Next Generation I recently bought for more than I originally thought I would pay. I am offering it as a flip for $3,800 since I do not want to restore it. I have done so many over the years that I just do not feel like doing another one right now. It is rather nice and working 100%. DMD in really nice condition. There are 3 small holes in the front as shown in the pictures for a prior lock bar.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/STTNG2016.html

I already went through it and fixed all problems as shown on my web page. This includes:
* new power cord since existing was frayed
* new sliders on the back
* cleaned cabinet
* two wing nuts to hold the head on
* new batteries
* new receiver opto board (GLM)
* new left flipper button board (Rottendog)
* new trough jam protector (Pinbits)
* fixed broken wire to switch 38 in left cannon
* new black pin cab leg protectors and black bolts.

Additionally, I have a complete new plastic set (29 pieces) for $200 and a 7 piece plastic protector set for $25 if interested.

STTNG-30_(resized).jpg
STTNG-31_(resized).jpg
STTNG-32_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3880 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Walking Dead LE, preferably HUO for sale locally? I have a friend that wants one. I see some listed but want to get it locally if possible.

#3884 3 years ago

I just picked up a working World Cup Soccer. I am offering for sale as is for $1,800. Otherwise I will buy all the parts and do a restoration. Cabinet in nice condition. Battery corroded but separate from MPU so it looks like the holder needs to be cleaned. J120 and J121 GI connectors should be replaced. Needs a new shooter rod. Coils work. Display nice. Most switches work. I have not looked for broken wires yet. Available in Purcellville, VA. I will not hold it until Christmas while you are driving through or such. If it stays in the house for more than a few weeks, I will restore

I played a few games. Spring on right flipper needs to be replaced. Goalie switch not working. Door test switch should be replaced. Enter works. Right works. Escape works if you press it sideways. Left does not work on the test switches. Has coin door lock/key (1382).

It originally had a back box lock and no key but I found a key in my stash of 1000s of keys that works.

IMG_5536_(resized).jpg
IMG_5539_(resized).jpg

IMG_5538_(resized).jpg
IMG_5546_(resized).jpg
IMG_5547_(resized).jpg
IMG_5548_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3922 3 years ago

Is there any interest in a mostly working (they say a flipper bat is broken) Data East Star Trek for $1,600? I asked for pictures but will try to sell for a friend if it is as nice as they say. I will go see it this weekend.

1 month later
#4407 3 years ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game is working 100% including both heads, shaker motor, display, coils and switches. I added a piggy back board to the DMD controller to handle the high voltage circuits. Playfiel...”
2016-08-20
Purcellville, VA

The reference to my we site has prices for the game as is and fully restored. I assume anyone here will want it as is 100% working and restore as much or as little as you want. The pinside price is posted in the ad above, ignore the website price. Prefer pickup. I am not going to any shows or driving anywhere but to work and back. I am not really interested in trades at the moment.

4 weeks later
#4645 3 years ago

I am looking to buy a game and want to see if two of the games I have for sale on my website (retail to people that will pay for a working game in great condition that will continue to work) for a lower price here. Basically at my cost of the parts. Labor (sadly, as usual) would be free

Demolition Man
http://purcellvillepinball.com/DM2015.html
$2,800

Austin Powers
http://purcellvillepinball.com/AP2016.html
$2,800

I will not post them on pinside for sale since it will confuse the issue for my regular customers. But I donate monthly to pinside and would simply donate the appropriate fee if they sell here.

I am not looking for a trade. I am not looking to drive it anywhere. I am not looking to deliver it. I am not looking to wait five months until some other event occurs. Just testing the waters. Yes, the prices are more than others posted, but they work 100% and they are fully restored as explained on each listing on my site.

I also restore antique slots machines (from 1950s and before) if you want one.

Thanks
Michael

#4647 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Isn't that kinda what you just did?

Yes, but not as a market place ad. If this is not allowed, I will simply remove. Of course, people can find anything anywhere. Just a little less likely to find it in a posting rather than a marketplace ad.

#4679 3 years ago

I am picking up a Williams Cyclone tomorrow in Alexandria. I fixed it up a few years ago and remember it being nice. I will have pictures tomorrow. If it is as nice as I think, I'll be asking $1,500. If you live between Alexandria and Purcellville when I drive it home tomorrow (about 1-2pm), I can deliver.

Thanks
Michael

#4689 3 years ago

Really nice cyclone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39685

Don't know how to nicely link on my phone. Driving home from Alexandria to Purcellville if you want it delivered.

1 week later
#4761 3 years ago

Although I really like Monster Bash, I am not sure I love it. I bought this game in 2007 and restored it back then and sold it in 2008. I bought this game back in May 2016 with very little use over the past 8 years. I did a really good job restoring it this time with LEDs, Color DMD, professionally repainted cabinet leg areas (as shown on my web page) and repainted area above the Dracula Track. I am not sure I want a game as a "trophy". I want to enjoy playing it. So testing the waters... The great thing is, if it doesn't sell, I continue to have a wonderful game.

For people here, I can go down to $9,500 which puts it more in line with others.

Archived after 20 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautifully restored Monster Bash. The pictures on my web site show the restoration. This game includes color DMD, mirror blades, new legs, professionally repainted cabinet leg are...”
2016-10-05
Purcellville, VA

#4803 3 years ago

A Bit off topic but does anyone want this candy dispenser free? I do not have the keys but assume you could drill out and use in your house or such? I fixed a Pac Man last night and the restaurant gave it to me to get rid of. I will not ship so only good for people close to me in the Purcellville VA area.
I can't upload a picture but it is plastic and has 3 areas with M&Ms. it is basically 3 6" wide gumball type dispensers on a plastic body and stand.
Pictures here:
http://purcellvillepinball.com/candy.html

Added over 3 years ago: This has been given away. Thank.

1 month later
#5094 2 years ago

Taken. No longer available.

Off topic: before I offer a Christmas tree to strangers on FreeCycle, I thought I'd ask people I know first.

Free: working 7.5 foot Christmas tree in excellent condition. Prelit with regular lights and multicolored. Comes with remote. We haven't used it in several years due to travel but assume it is working fine.

Just too heavy for wife to handle in her own if needed so we bought a new lighter one.

I'm home most of the afternoon working on the new tree if anyone is interested.

Tree, stand, remote but not the bag since we will use that for new tree. (This was over $400 when we bought it new do it is nice.)

Thanks
Michael
703-431-5470

1 month later
#5436 2 years ago

I just posted my 1979 Bally Star Trek for sale. I am asking what I have into it which is $1,700. It has a new Alltek MPU ($200), Driver board ($150), lamp board ($100), Pinscore LED displays ($275), and all LEDs. It also has new bumper caps and rubbers and plays 100%. It has the original playfield and backglass. The pictures show my two vinyl banks (Spock and Kirk) but they are NOT included.

Archived after 20 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Restored Bally Star Trek. It has some playfield wear but plays 100%. I replaced the MPU, Driver board and lamp board with new Alltek boards. The displays are new Pinscore LED displ...”
2016-12-20
Purcellville, VA
1,700 (Firm)

Michael

3 weeks later
#5575 2 years ago

I just picked up a Big Guns. It is dirty. The displays work. Left flipper needs to be redone. Some switches out. Battery corrosion. Trying to decide if worth fixing or put it up for sale in the Marketplace. I played it years ago and I enjoyed it. I just think if I restore it, I will do what I usually do and put more money into it (not including time) than I can sell it for.

Michael
Purcellville, VA

1 month later
#6040 2 years ago

I just posted a Last Action Hero for sale. It needs a new drop target reset coil - weak and sound is resetting. I fixed up all the other issues that I had time to work on.

Archived after 15 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Last Action Hero in pretty nice condition. The play field is nice with some wear around the holes. Cabinet is nice. I have everything working EXCEPT 1. I fixed the sound problem. 5...”
2017-03-15
Purcellville, VA

#6045 2 years ago

For the Last Action Hero above, I spent the day at work thinking about it and realized if it is resetting, it is not getting power. I spoke to a friend that stated that the sound board has a 5 volt watch dog circuit (similar to WPC boards) that if it goes below 5 volts the sound board will reset.

I fixed the sound problem. 5 volts was not coming from the power board. I reseated the connector. Sound works fine. This connector that someone else added had 5 rows where the top row was burnt. I realized they were not using this top row and simply spliced wires to the existing wires coming out of this connector.

Once I replace the coil, I should have a fully working game. I will probably take it off the marketplace and sell it "retail" for Christmas. Since it will take that long to sell. (I will replace the connector with the correct one if I do. Power board looks like it was also previously replaced.)

So here is your chance to get a mostly fully working game for much less if you know anyone that wants this.

Oh, the drop target reset coil is a 23-800. I should have some to replace.

I will probably raise the price $50 to cover my time, add an allen wrench so you can move the head, and this coil.

Thanks
Michael

#6050 2 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

If for some estranged reason you decide to part it out, let me know . Parts are really tough to find on this one.

Just one connector and maybe one power board away from getting this working 100%

#6051 2 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Really nice. Everything works. No switch errors. Good dmd. Good coils. Does reset with both flippers so usual fix. Top switch plastic broken off. Needs replacement. No topper...”
2017-03-18
Purcellville, VA

It also has manuals.

I have other items for sale if you need them like complete fluffy setband uncle fester mod.

#6053 2 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Really nice. Everything works. No switch errors. Good dmd. Good coils. Does reset with both flippers so usual fix. Top switch plastic broken off. Needs replacement. No topper...”
2017-03-18
Purcellville, VA

I just added 38 photos with some more details of items I saw on the playfield.

#6055 2 years ago

Archived after 21 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very detailed shop job. New legs, leg protectors, LEDs, rubbers and posts. Rebuilt all flippers and bumper caps. Added plastic protectors. Replaced driver board and claw opto board...”
2017-07-01
Purcellville, VA

Just posted my beautifully restored Demolition Man for $2,800. It's time for some different pinballs in the house.

2 weeks later
#6130 2 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “Here is a new old stock Contact back glass. I do not want to ship it or be responsible for shipping. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-08
Purcellville, VA

New Old Stock Contact back glass for sale.

#6131 2 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Various Pinball legs available. $10 each or $8 each for two or more sets of 4. Legs in good or fair shape. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-08
Purcellville, VA

More spring cleaning. Various legs for sale. $10 or $8 for two or more sets. Looking for local pick up only.

#6132 2 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “This is a poster of the shot map for Theatre of Magic. It has been rolled up for years. I have been cleaning up and trying to get items to good homes. It has some slight tears alon...”
2017-04-09
Purcellville, VA

More interesting items found. I haven't really seen this before I bought this (for $25) years ago.

#6133 2 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I have three (3) Space Jam Translates available. The first has hardly any marks. The second has a small one where the plastic edge would go. The third has two areas on top as shown...”
2017-04-09
Purcellville, VA

Space Jam Translites.

#6134 2 years ago

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Big Hurt Translite. I do not think it was ever used in a game. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-09
Purcellville, VA

Big Hurt Translite. Pick up only.

#6135 2 years ago

Archived after 38 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Nice Wipe Out translites. $25 each. I do not think they have ever been used in a game but not sure. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-09
Purcellville, VA

#6142 2 years ago

I posted some items for sale. I was finally able to get away from work so I will be going to Allentown. So items could be picked up on Saturday May 6.

I posted some translites, used legs, NOS Contact black glass, and a shot map poster for TOM.

I also have new Ultimate MPU boards, some new Rottendog boards, and try to post some other items that may be of interest.

I have been to York several times. I usually sell in the flea market during the pouring rain, so decided to simply go to York and be a spectator last year (and buy a NIB Hobbit). I have not been to Allentown Pinfest yet. I hope to meet some of you when there.

#6143 2 years ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I bought this a few years ago for a restoration I never performed. Unused still in packaging. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

Some unused parts from an Addams Family I never restored.

#6144 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “Another item I purchased for a restoration I never performed. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

#6145 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “Ball ejector, Electric chair, vault, and swamp set (3 pieces) Cliffy protectors. New. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

Complete unused new Cliffy protector set for Addams Family.

#6146 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “I bought as a spare for an X-Men LE I owned a few years ago but never used it. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

#6147 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “Never used brand new Magneto figurine for an X-Men LE I owned a few years ago. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

#6149 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “New set I bought a few years ago for an X-men LE I no longer own. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

#6150 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Is Lester, Festers long lost twin

I think it was actually called "Lester" But they do look alike

#6151 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I believe these ramps were replated but had some slight issues as shown in the photos. At the bottom of the left ramp, there is a very slight round scratch. The left rivet of the r...”
2017-04-12
Purcellville, VA

#6158 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Is this a for sale thread or an eBay store?
Just bustin chops.

I thought about that. But this is basically spring cleaning of my basement closet. I have a few more things to post. But once I post these, i "close shop." It will not be a store where I constantly obtain more junk... errr treasures to sell.

I thought I have compiled some interesting stuff over the years.

#6164 2 years ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I believe this is a never used gold color plated lock bar. This is for an Elvis Gold pinball. I think I know who did it but I am not 100% sure. Pickup in Purcellville VA or at the ...”
2017-04-14
Purcellville, VA

When you have a large closet, you find a lot of stuff.

#6165 2 years ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “Complete New Unused Elvis Plastic Set. $200 Elvis Upper Playfield 545-6104-00 $29 Pickup in Purcellville VA or at the Allentown show on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-14
Purcellville, VA

#6171 2 years ago

Archived after 31 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “STTNG Play field arch or apron. Needs some slight bending adjustments on the front left. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown, Saturday May 6”
2017-04-16
Purcellville, VA

Archived after 31 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Manuals and Schematics, $20 each Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-16
Purcellville, VA

Archived after 31 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Operators handbooks for $5 each World Cup Theatre of Magic Black Knight Indy 500 Addams Family Junk Yard Dr Dude The Shadow The Getaway Firepower Black Rose Alien Poker Dr Who Pic...”
2017-04-16
Purcellville, VA

2 months later
#6514 2 years ago

Happy July 4th weekend. A long time customer gave me a 1974 Williams Star Action. It will need to be restored. I have the playfield glass, legs and lock bar. Free to a good home.

First to call with the soonest actual pick up time gets it. 703-431-5470. Located in Purcellville va.

I can't load up pictures but it looks okay.

Michael.

#6518 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

That is awesome of you to pass this along to someone! WTG Michael! I hope who gets it restores and gets it back up and running.

Thanks. The Star Action will be picked up in a few minutes by someone.

#6519 2 years ago

Relisted my Demo Man if there is any interest....

Archived after 21 days
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very detailed shop job. New legs, leg protectors, LEDs, rubbers and posts. Rebuilt all flippers and bumper caps. Added plastic protectors. Replaced driver board and claw opto board...”
2017-07-01
Purcellville, VA

3 months later
#7224 2 years ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working Tales of the Arabian Nights. I went through the game and replaced the battery holder. Everything is working. I replaced all the controlled lamps (except the B and A under a...”
2017-10-13
Purcellville, VA

#7231 2 years ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working Tales of the Arabian Nights. I went through the game and replaced the battery holder. Everything is working. I replaced all the controlled lamps (except the B and A under a...”
2017-10-13
Purcellville, VA

I originally posted at $7,000 but really want $6,500 (plus the fee). I usually end up adding items to the games as I am waiting to sell it which brings up the price. At the moment, I plan to sell as is.

I priced out what I would add to this game (estimate) if I were to do some work myself:
Cointaker LED kit $200
Cliffy protectors for the 4 areas mentioned in the ad $50
From Marco: about $250
Flipper return guides
2 yellow posts
Skill shot assembly 04-10335
Skill shot decals 31-2546-4
Swirl ramp (if the one crack makes a difference) A-20626

1 week later
#7257 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working Junk Yard. Looks nice. As the pictures show the translite is missing a small area in the choose junk area, the right side cabinet has a very small scratch at the bottom tha...”
2017-10-21
Purcellville, VA

1 week later
#7336 1 year ago

Taken : I have a friend in Ashburn whose husband has a broken golden tee. I believe it needs a new monitor. She wants it out of the house tomorrow. (Her husband agrees. ) is anyone interested? It is free. They have a walk out basement. Husband can probably assist.

Michael

1 month later
#7507 1 year ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Last Action Hero with very nice playfield. The scoops have typical wear around the edges but I was imaging the playfield after Cliffy protectors are installed. Cabinet looks good...”
2017-12-16
Purcellville, VA

Michael

1 week later
#7557 1 year ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Last Action Hero with very nice playfield. The scoops have typical wear around the edges but I was imaging the playfield after Cliffy protectors are installed. Cabinet looks good...”
2017-12-16
Purcellville, VA

I just came back from vacation and replaced the 3 IRL 540 transistors on the magnet board (and the three 3 amp slow blow fuses) and the magnets now work. I believe the game is now working 100%.

1 month later
#7838 1 year ago

I just posted a hardly used documented HUO Pirates of the Caribbean. It looks brand new.

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is a home use only game with very little plays. It had version 1.15 when I got it. I updated to version 6.0. It is super clean and looks like it just came out of the box. The ...”
2018-02-11
Purcellville, VA

1 month later
#8083 1 year ago

I may be getting a Twilight Zone. It is nice but will be unshopped and no mods. It has a couple of switch errors that I could probably adjust or just let the buyer fix it while restoring. Would there be any interest at $5,500 as is? I'm trying to price it to sell if I get it otherwise I will do a full restoration. I will list on pinside to ensure I pay them for a sale.

It looks like right side of cabinet and front will not be faded. Plastics and play field look good from the grainy pictures I received. I will be working on a deal after Easter.

1 month later
#8275 1 year ago

Trying to sell my Junk Yard.

Archived after 44 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Great condition with the following. There are some scratches as shown on the cabinet. * New plastic set. * New plastic protectors. * Cliffy protection. * LEDs. * New translite. * A...”
2018-05-10
Purcellville, VA

After Allentown, I think I really like Dialed In LE (and know that there is one for sale near me) and really LIKE Houdini, but not sure I love it....

1 week later
#8332 1 year ago

Will post later but wanting to test the waters on my Houdini. I like it but not sure I want to keep long term. Will ask $6,800 with blades and target decals.

At this price will also include the framed backglass, framed mini play-field poster and I think I have a framed flier.

Thanks
Michael

#8339 1 year ago

Here’s the listing:

Archived after 7 days
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Setup at the beginning of April. #1171. I like the game but not sure I love it. At this point only interested in a Dialed In LE. Comes with blades and decals on targets. Also inclu...”
2018-05-20
Purcellville, VA
6,800 (Firm)

3 months later
#8862 1 year ago

I may be getting a working Star Trek Next Generation next week. Anyone interested? I do not have photos yet. It is basically nice. I'm sure it has some scratches on the cabinet. Playfield nice with regular lamps. It is working 100%. I recently fixed the right cannon. Turns out someone greased it years ago. Just cleaned it up and worked great. I will ask $4,400 as is. I'll post it in the marketplace once I have photos.

1 month later
#9046 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Title Fight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Works and plays nicely. Bell works. Boxers box. Flippers work. Coils work. Left boxer left hand glove is missing a portion as shown. Velcro on front and front sides from prior ow...”
2018-09-28
Purcellville, VA

May have this sold but posting just in case. Local pickup only in Purcellville VA

2 months later
#9394 10 months ago

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only. Has manual and original bag of spare parts. Looks like a mark on the lock bar. I think it will just clean off. Local pickup in Purcellville. Game has 333 total p...”
2018-12-02
Purcellville, VA

As I stated before I added the official ad, looking for $4,500 assuming pickup at my house and HUO sold as is since it is working perfectly.

Michael
703-431-5470

2 months later
#9690 8 months ago

A few months ago, I fixed up a Twilight Zone for a customer near Culpeper, VA. I replaced the MPU, driver board, right flipper button board, VUK plunger to gumball (broken where the plastic attaches to metal rod), a few coils, and adjusted switches to get it all working. He wanted to play it a while and then wanted to sell it. He thinks he is ready to sell it and will ask $7,000. Is anyone in the area interested?

He states that once in a while the ball is not coming out of the gumball machine when a ball goes in. This sounds like an intermittent switch issue that was not occurring when I was there. But want to provide as much info as possible. Otherwise it looks great and plays great.

Thanks
Michael

#9694 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This should get snapped up fast. But he better fix that switch issue if he wants $7k for it!

YeaH. It’s really clean and just about perfect. It’s not worth it for me to drive almost 4 hours round trip to fix. But if someone knows pins it’s probably just an adjustment since it happens once in 50 times or so (he says).

4 weeks later
#9872 7 months ago

I just picked up a HUO Metallica MOP LE. It is original (no mods) except for the 13 (out of 15 I think) flashers I changed from incandescent to LED. (I just didn't have time to take off the plastic to get to the others from the top of the playfield.) It is #333 of 500. I am considering posting it in the marketplace (or donate appropriately if there is interest here first). I am asking $7500.

#9906 7 months ago

I posted my nicely restored Theatre of Magic on Facebook classifieds and my website for $7,900. (Need to update price on my web to $7,900 later.)

I want $7,700 for it if anyone is interested.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/TOM2017.html

I’ll post later on pinside and donate appropriately.

(If you also want my HUO Houdini and TOM as a package deal, I may be tempted to free up space.)

#9914 7 months ago

Here's the pinside ad for Theatre of Magic:

Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nicely restored TOM. * Replaced battery holder * Adjusted outlane eddy switches * Replaced service switch (escape button not working) * Replaced the driver board. * Replaced ...”
2019-06-06
Purcellville, VA
7,000 (Firm)

#9915 7 months ago

Here's the ad and pictures for Metallica - Master of Puppets LE. I just got it so am currently enjoying it....

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO Metallica - MOP - LE with no modifications.”
2019-03-14
Purcellville, VA

#9937 7 months ago

No longer available.

I will be picking up a Twilight Zone this Sunday if weather is good. I have no pictures yet. I know batteries are bad and assume mpu corrosion. Also assume it will need to be fully worked on to replace rubbers and leds if desired.

I plan to sell it for $5,500 as is if it is in as good cosmetic condition as I hope. But if you are on my travel path from Woodbridge back to Purcellville on Sunday, I could bring it by for $5,000.

Is anyone preliminary interested in this?

1 week later
#10007 6 months ago

Adding this again...

Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nicely restored TOM. * Replaced battery holder * Adjusted outlane eddy switches * Replaced service switch (escape button not working) * Replaced the driver board. * Replaced ...”
2019-06-06
Purcellville, VA
7,000 (Firm)

1 month later
#10368 4 months ago

Sold. Thanks

I have a customer that has decided they want to sell their Black Rose rather than fix it. I will work on the donation portion separately. It will need board work. One switch diode needs to be soldered back on. Lower jet bumper not working. Otherwise in nice cosmetic condition on playfield and cabinet. He is looking for $1,750.

Email me and I can send a few photos and get you in contact with him. He is in South Riding.

Thanks
Michael

1 week later
#10436 4 months ago

Lowered price to $7,000 firm to see if this sells. If not, doesn’t hurt to keep it.

I did note a small area to left of trunk entrance on Trunk broke off. Waiting for December run of the “invincible trunk” if I still own it.

Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
2019-06-06
Purcellville, VA
7,000 (Firm)

1 week later
#10502 4 months ago

Any local interest if I posted this at $6,650? Or $6,300 without the color LED?

If I can get the game I’m looking for, I’ll let it go for this. Pick up only.

Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
2019-06-06
Purcellville, VA
7,000 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 169.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 248.85
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbelofsky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside