(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,140 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by locksmith
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mavantix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3977 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Here's a point of comparison for a heavily upgraded/modded Metallica Pro, that sold for $4800:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/21559

Wish I had bought that one, powder coated, modded halfway to hell and below NIB $$. Nice.

1 week later
1 week later
#4209 3 years ago

Looking for players condition or better (preferred), but might even consider 'needs work' at the right price:

Bad Cats
Baywatch
Charlie's Angels
Gilligan's Island
BTTF

3 weeks later
#4455 3 years ago

Dang, was hoping his Simpsons was a DE Simpsons, but is TSPP and I already have that one.... oh well, search continues.

1 month later
#4840 3 years ago

There was an awesome BoP for sale and I missed out? Dang it. So want a near mint one to 2.0 after playing burningman's...

2 weeks later
#5022 2 years ago

I got one of the Polk one's for "free" with a gift card, does that count? $23 is a good deal!

#5033 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

For sale: Batman (Data East, 1991)“Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wea...” $ 1,550 (Firm) Colsond3 Langhorne, PA Used, working and clean

If you were a little closer I'd probably be there in an hour.

2 weeks later
#5132 2 years ago

I missed out on a local BOP that looked pretty good, didn't move on it fast enough (like hours)?! Knockerlover, I wanna play that F-14 once you get it working!

1 week later
#5208 2 years ago

I've got several pins from him, known him a long time, he's a great guy, always a pleasure to deal with!

2 weeks later
#5363 2 years ago

Why you selling it already?

3 weeks later
#5520 2 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Anyone going after the JM on Craigslist for $900 in NoVA? I queried about it but it has gone into auction mode with the latest price being $1800. Seller still accepting offers. I am not playing.
Just wondering what the condition was if someone checks it out-looked okay from the pics.

I emailed on that ad before it was even an hour old, and then again later to follow up, included even my contact info, when I could come by, etc, and still haven't even gotten a response a day later. I'm not surprised really, it's CL. Best of luck to the fool who gets into that bidding war mess. It needs a new CPU board anyway, surely has acid damage.

#5526 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Maybe we should all have a little fun with this guy, teach him a little lesson by all of us offering high amounts to make him think he is sitting on gold, inevitably leaving him stuck with it

That's brilliant, but I see he's pulled the ad, so maybe he found a sucker.

#5542 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I find some of the recent posts so funny because I thought I was the only nucklehead who has forgotten to go to page 111 of this thread. I can't tell you how many times I have and scrolled done to see Mike's ad as the last entered item and think wow should I contact him about that Star Trek...LMAO

Jester, there's an option in Forum Settings called "Topic click behavior" you can turn on the option to take you to the last post you read when you click on a thread. Could save you some clicks!

2 weeks later
#5604 2 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Red Zone Grill in Fairfax, VA also has one.

Nope, it's back in the basement of it's owner's home.

3 weeks later
#5847 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'd still like to buy a T2

Come get my players T2. $2000 it's yours, I'll help you load it. I need to fund a Creech I want.

Added over 3 years ago: T2 is sold.

#5850 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Dont fucking cock tease me.
EDIT: PM Sent

Uhh, I'm not, I will sell it to you if you want it. I offered to sell it to you months ago, but driving this far was too much for you, and you wanted it cheaper, so...?

#5854 2 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Mavantix is NOT a cock tease.....always a happy ending.

LOL. Thanks burningman.

#5881 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Mavantix, been lookin for a T2 for like 2 years meow. His is in players shape and thats exactly what I was looking for.

Glad you finally got it! Enjoy!! (And send me pics when you get it all chromed out!!)

3 months later
#6357 2 years ago

Anyone local with a decent Data East Simpsons looking for some cash? PM me pics and price!

2 weeks later
#6450 2 years ago

Buying a whole machine for one part you need burningman ?

2 weeks later
#6544 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

It will be one of the few games in my collection that doesn't have the Flynnibus "virus" on the leaderboard.

I think all my pins have the Flynnibus virus, most of them effecting GC scores. I wish it were contagious so they'd start getting the Maverick virus!!

1 week later
#6588 2 years ago

pezpunk how have we not met yet?? Also, https://www.facebook.com/groups/novapinball/ if you aren't already. We need more NOVA Pinball!

Also sweet scoreboard app!

#6601 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?
Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

That pin is going into auction mode in 3...2...1...

2 weeks later
#6669 2 years ago

No way that BoP doesn't sell today. Nice deal for someone on a fun game!

#6678 2 years ago

WOW, 58 games in his collection!? That's incredible. I need a "Barn".

3 weeks later
#6780 2 years ago

zimjoe ...raven too!? I saw the pinbot. Not gonna lie I'm tempted to buy your raven ... but the stigma of owning it, I'm not sure, I already own a few awful pins. But I have this project idea in the back of my mind for raven, that I'll never get around to... haha

#6852 2 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

As a story for the ages... after this game was first rebuilt (boards done on 2/2017) I was playing it during a thunderstorm. Lighting came in my house and struck me..it went into the game.
I ended up with a mean red line down my arm from the lighting and my chest hurt for a month...but the BH boards took a bit of surge damage. The boards went back out to Chris Hibbler and were rebuilt at the end of June.
PS. The game plays 100%
PSS. Yeah the lighting HURT LIKE $@&& !

Holy crap!

Stories like that make me want to install a whole house surge suppressor...

1 week later
#6882 2 years ago

I've got an extra Stern black plastic apron / arch that looks like it came from a Star Trek (Pro?) - it has the blue/purple cloud stickers on it... looks brand new. Anyone have any interest? $35+ship OBO

3 weeks later
#7124 2 years ago

skyemont your old BTTF is in my basement right now, so umm, can you stop buying up all the pins I want? .. I want the Sega Batman Forever first though...

#7145 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I want to buy them ALL. Lol. Nice collection you have.

That is also my problem, I want to buy them ALL.... but I need a bigger house. LOL

#7165 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I appreciate the advice and, while you're probably right, I just can't make it to York. I realize there are other TSPPs for sale currently on the Marketplace but they aren't local and they aren't this nice. I'm pretty surprised that this hasn't sold yet, I guess it's just the wrong timing. No worries, I'm certainly not going to give it away and just need to excercise some patience...something I admittedly need to work on!

It's overpriced. I'm not saying that to be harsh or start drama. But, even though you have a lot of mods, you're asking about $500 too much. With colorDMD and all the mods would maybe sell at $4800-$5000 or so. Of course that is just my opinion, and if you are going to ask a premium price, it will take time to sell at the premium price. (IE. you have to find a buyer desperate enough or who values the mods you have in it)

#7167 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Is this truly a HUO?
You need to add pictures of I&S hole & garage door

Not sure how that would really prove HUO. The sticker to make the garage door brand new is $10.

2 months later
#7456 1 year ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

As promised here’s a link to my ad for Star Wars Pro. A reasonable offer takes it. $4000 is not a reasonable offer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57444

So $4100?

1 month later
#7635 1 year ago

jesterfunhouse it's like a few bucks in parts to fix the HV section on that board. You should fix it, then it'll be worth $100!

Yeah you need more emoticons to sell it to me. This one might do it.

1 month later
#7936 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

Hey man, ramjet knockerlover flynnibus burningman bjsilverballs rkahr are all local pinsiders that can vouch for me if you need storage in Gainesville. I have 3 of knockerlover's pins here now keeping them nice and cozy!! Only fee is a few free plays, visitation hours with homebrew on tap can be negotiated too.

#7939 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I wouldn’t trust mavantix, I’ll take good care of TZ for you..

Haha! Don't you have one arriving soon?

2 weeks later
#8064 1 year ago

Anyone with a nice NASCAR for sale?

#8085 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

My PMI/IPB's BBB #17 will be for sale shortly after taking new pictures. Perfect - Original owner since 2007. $17K

How much do you charge for me and some pinball friends to bring beers and play it for a few hours? I need to swap a translite with mdclips near you anyway... Playing BBB would be a perfect excuse to make the trek.

#8090 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Ha! I'd have to mark it "Routed" afterwards

LOL. Not if the money doesn’t go through the coin slot!! “Check out this Pimped out BBB!!”

1 week later
#8143 1 year ago

I'd probably even buy Raven for $200...

2 weeks later
#8218 1 year ago

I want a WoZ standard with green rails, like the rarest of rare they made...someday I will find one and have the cash at the same time.

2 months later
#8541 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Bustin Balloons $150 today as is...I’ve unhooked it and will have it moved to the den...no steps or stairs walkout basement. Won’t be plugging it in at this price.

If that were a regular skee ball I’d be there in a heartbeat!

2 weeks later
#8663 1 year ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I did not sell the delorean, but i had a chance to grab a HUO BTTF that was gifted to the producer of all 3 Bttf movies with a pretty cool commemorative plaque on it. The seller was great and gave me a fair price, so I sold my existing machine to a great pinsider also named Tony today. It is shipping to California tomorrow. Other than the other potential pinside buyer who set up a time to come see the machine, didn’t show up, and didn’t even have the courtesy to call me or answer my calls/texts, the entire transaction worked out well. Power of pinside.

Wow, that's awesome! If you ever want to sell that HUO BTTF, please let me know!

1 week later
#8713 1 year ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Thinking of grabbing a players condition ~1980 Bally or Stern. Players condition/wear is ok, must be in solid working shape and reasonably priced, not desperate. Some that come to mind are:
Stars, Meteor, Globetrotters, Xenon, Paragon, EBD, Quicksilver, Skateball.
Will consider others of similar time period.

I've got a players Meteor. Some backglass flake, some PF touchup and mylar. I've got parts to do a shop and flipper rebuild but haven't gotten around to it yet.

6 months later
#9768 8 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

BTW Buy with Confidence from pomc great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long you don't mind your games coming with JB welded hacks in them.

Dude literally blew his cork the other day in the Maverick thread...so I'mma keep poking him about it.

#9777 8 months ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Was this thread scrubbed? Can’t find it.

No, still there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-fan-thread-we-play-till-we-drop-winner-takes-all/page/18#post-4841307

Quoted from PoMC:

OH you were the dickhead?

Nah dude, I'm not the dickhead doing shitty repairs JB weld fixes to pins and pretending it's OK. Your latest tip is use your finger to test a bridge rectifier? Have some self respect and learn to use the diode test on a DMM.

Edit: removed comment about Jesterfunhouse’s hot glue repairs. Sorry Jester. Hugs and kisses.

1 month later
#9991 6 months ago

Listed my Alien, awesome game, open to some trades, please PM. Thanks for looking!

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Alien SE Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my Heighway Pinball "Alien". This game is an early run with a couple of very rare "red" prototype boards. And the serial number/cabinet sticker is from a full throttle! Has...”
2019-03-27
Gainesville, VA

2 months later
#10572 4 months ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Considering TRADE ONLY, my HUO Tron Pro. It has all the mods you’d want, El ramps, shaker etc....willing to trade for the following +/-cash.
Simpsons Pinball Party
Stern Star Trek
Walking Dead
Hobbit
WOZ

PM sent

4 weeks later
#10764 3 months ago
Quoted from thpletcher:

The market in VA feels really slow right now.

A neighbor pinsider! How don't we know each other!? ...or maybe we do.

I think it's summer time lull, everyone is on vacation, and besides who wants to move pins in this heat!?

2 months later
#11089 13 days ago

Selling a really nice TSPP loaded with mods, ColorDMD, Cointaker LEDs, LEDOCD, Cliffy’s, Sparky TV, Sparky Treehouse, Sillyoldelf decals, PI-SIM (disables upper PF flippers when no ball there), yellow backbox T molding, couch fix, sound hum fix and more. Asking $5800 and can be delivered to York on Friday.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a really nice TSPP loaded with mods, ColorDMD, Cointaker LEDs, LEDOCD, Cliffy’s, Sparky TV, Sparky Treehouse, Sillyoldelf decals, PI-SIM (disables upper PF flippers when ...”
2019-10-08
Gainesville, VA
5,800 (OBO)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,999.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 27.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4,199.00
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.95
$ 24.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mavantix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside