(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,027 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by prowlerman99
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4060 7 years ago

Im looking for a T2 Players condition is fine as long as everything works. Im located in Newark,Delaware and I'm willing to drive a bit but I'd prefer to pay a little extra to have it delivered

#4070 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I should sell my players T2 to Malenko and buy yours. Yours is mint!

Im ok with that, His cab is awesome but I dont have 3K to spend.

#4097 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Any chance that anyone here would be willing to do a pin trade for one of these? If so Pm me please.

I'd trade you a pin for that Open Ice! Well no, but I'd buy that Open Ice if you were selling it.

#4110 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You quoted the wrong post?

Nope, you have an open ice behind the star wars (top left corner of the pic)

#4124 7 years ago

Added a WTB for Terminator 2, thought I had one bought but couldnt get the money together fast enough. I have cash in hand meow.

#4186 7 years ago

Why are all the T2s around here (well on eBay) $4K ?

#4192 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because... eBay?

None within range on pinside. Like I said, had one lined up but didnt have the scratch together in time. Now I got the cheddar and there are none near by. Whomp Whomp

#4196 7 years ago

Apparently ppl on craigslist saw the $4K ads on eBay too
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#4202 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Being in DE.. you may be in a low spot.. but you are within striking distance of NJ/Philly/CentralPA/MD/DC/NoVA - you have the world at your fingertips. Part of buying games is being willing to move fast and travel within reason. It just comes with the territory.
Why T2 4k? Because ebay prices are redonkulous. The game moves between collectors typically around the 2k point and north depending on condition.

Agreed, but the 2 on pinside are $3k , ones in Johnson City, TN the other in Luling, LA ; the closer of the 2 is an almost 900 mile round trip. Im not *that* willing to drive =)

I just want a functionally sound players condition one; so if you see one , LMK

#4229 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone have a T2 for sale ?

I already called dibs :p

#4288 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

I'm looking for a HUO WOZ. Preferably RR, but still interested in EC. I have some offers and I'm waiting on others but can use more! T2 will go up for sale after I get a machine.

How much for your T2 ? Been lookin for one for a long time

1 week later
#4346 7 years ago

Saw Terminator, got excited but its a 3 not a 2
Still WTB a players T2

#4367 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

One just popped up down here in Richmond on CL. The garage looks like the same guy I bought my Big Guns from. Nice guy, but his name escapes me.

I messaged the guy through CL, its a 7 hour round trip for me. *fingers crossed*

#4376 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

After spending 8 hours in the car picking up a machine in MD, I have sworn off driving past Northern Virginia for a pin. Luckily, I swear a lot and it means little.
I bought a pin from Russel and I was real happy with it. I hope you enjoy your T2!

he hasnt replied yet, dont jinx me to not get it! ha!

#4395 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I've always had good dealings with Rob..

Ive emailed Rob, he wants me to call him but I cant from work, so I'll be calling him tonight. I replied back asking for a price and some pix, I'd hate to waste his time if I cant afford it.

1 week later
#4518 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

There is one in Dover, PA for $2200

Never heard back from the seller *shrugs*

1 week later
#4590 7 years ago

had to relist my WTB T2 ad, it expired. SO yeah, WTB a players T2 wheeeee

1 month later
#4848 7 years ago

Put my SFII up for sale. I designed new art for the pin, its printed and included. Can also send the art files.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “First the bad: I replaced the right ramp coil and everything worked just fine but after the game was on for about 2 hours, the fuse blew. I never replaced it (ramps stay down) The...”
2017-01-06
Wilmington, DE
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1226 days
Viewed: 1422 times

#4878 7 years ago

is my SFII over priced or something or does everyone hate the game?

3 months later
#5690 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “First the bad: I replaced the right ramp coil and everything worked just fine but after the game was on for about 2 hours, the fuse blew. I never replaced it (ramps stay down) The...”
2017-01-06
Wilmington, DE
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1226 days
Viewed: 1422 times

price dropped. Im not hooked on pins like I thought I'd be so Im just trying to get rid of what I got and save up for player's T2

2 weeks later
#5845 7 years ago

I'd still like to buy a T2

#5848 7 years ago

Dont fucking cock tease me.

EDIT: PM Sent

#5861 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

LOL. Thanks burningman.

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Mavantix, been lookin for a T2 for like 2 years meow. His is in players shape and thats exactly what I was looking for.

1 month later
#6152 7 years ago

The mod was called Lester to avoid copyright issues

3 months later
#6674 6 years ago

put it in your car when you come to Delaware and you can mark it sold! :p

2 weeks later
#6759 6 years ago

SFII sold? I have one, Im just curious

nm it says "sold elsewhere" I didnt see that

1 month later
#7179 6 years ago

Anyone want to get rid of a players shape pin or two in exchange for some vids?

I have a Mutli-Naomi 2 inside a Dynamo HS5 cab, uses a Sega NetDIMM and a Pi3 to load every single Naomi,Naomi 2, and AtomisWave game (obviously the driving games are not playable). Plays Marvel vs Capcom 2 , Metal Slug 6, Virtua Fighter 4 ,etc Recently rebuilt chassis, 27" monitor.

I also have a dedicated stand up MsPacman, i bought it non working with the new vinyl on the sides. Monitor is clear and sharp, and it has a Mike Doyle 96 in 1 kit in it so you can play all the slow, fast, and maze variations of all the pac games it also has a space invaders clone and Pengo! (Doyle Kit: http://revengeofthenerdsv.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-of-96-in-1-multi-pac-lower.html)

I also have a dedicated sit down Daytona USA 2 , and I also have a Sega Super GT board set so you can play both games. Normal wear and tear on the cab and the only issue is *sometimes* Daytona 2 wont detect the force feedback, Sega GT never has this problem.

The cab I want to get rid of least is my NHL Open Ice, converted the main cab from a killer instinct and the control panel from an NBA Jam. Has a 2 in 1 JAMMA switcher and custom kick harnesses to play both NBA Jam TE 2.0 and NHL Open Ice (hit both P1 and P2 start buttons to switch between games). The only thing left to change is the orange tmolding to red. I was originally going to make custom "Flyers Edition" art but changed my mind.
Heres the conversion thread with a brazillion pictures: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,152600.0.html

Im in Newark,De right off of I95/273 I figured maybe someone taking some games to York if they didnt sell would consider stopping by on the way home or something. Since I cant attach pictures, I'd be happy to email them, just PM me an address.

3 months later
#7745 6 years ago

Dmacy, how much for you to bring it to me in Delaware? I LOVE Breakthru

3 months later
#8285 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

OK, whats an MP?

Judging by his profile, Monopoly

4 months later
#9008 5 years ago

So I bought a TMNT from Softstrum a few weeks ago for $2500 ; would like to sell for the exact same price. You can see his archived sales post for the game, but I can take more pictures if you'd like. I'll make a proper sales listing when I have the time; but with my new gig I just havent had any...... which is why Im selling. I've put 8 plays on it

3 months later
#9576 5 years ago

I have a pretty nice TMNT the body is in amazing shape, PF has 2 or 3 small bad areas. Just got finished de-clown puking it. Wife isn't a fan of the game (she cant make the right ramp ever and doesn't like the call outs) I paid 2,500 for it, have a couple hundred in it, but I'd sell it for 2,500. I mostly got it to rip the DMD data and color the game : http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3616-tmnt/

Located in Newark, Delaware if you re interested. Can take and send pix.

#9583 5 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Those animations look good. Is it possible to install the larger DMD in the actual game or is this a VP thing only? While making room for the larger DMD, someone could cover April up a little. I think my kids would like this game, but the back-glass keeps this pin out of my house. My 9 year old doesn't approve of sexy pinball art.

I've had to remove the 4smd colored bulbs before, but I hate throwing them away. What do you do with them? Christmas tree? Flashing torture device?

Regular sized DMD works on both VPin and Real pin. I'm working on an ALT backglass translight that makes room for a full size DMD or to keep the mini, but all based on the cartoon, not the faux real look it has now.

All the extra bulbs went into a box, I didnt want to throw away perfectly good working bulbs. Im sure eventually I'll find a use for them. the red ones went into the sockets behind some of my arcade game coin doors :p

1 month later
#9762 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge...

He's only been a member for 7 years, leave him alone :p

#9766 5 years ago

guess we all have to gang up on PoMC now :p

1 month later
#10128 5 years ago

Oh boy 41 unread posts in the local for sale thread.

*eager click*

Oh.

Anyways, Im likely to put the following up for sale soon just gauging interest for now
TMNT
T2
High Speed 2: The Getaway
Lethal Weapon 3
Comet
my mini Vpin (23" PF, Pin2DMD, and 19" 4:3 backglass monitor) called Gingerballs.

1 month later
#10308 4 years ago

Im interested in WCS94 if its not toooooooooo much of a project

#10311 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think it's time for me to revisit Iron Maiden Pro.

Im not a big fan of the band (dont hate, dont love, ya know?) but I absolutely love the pin. Its just a lot of fun. I logged quite a few games on it at Zapcon

3 months later
#10970 4 years ago

Bought a new house and my gameroom is smaller than it used to be. Looking to downsize by possibly moving out TMNT, Comet, and or Hollywood heat. I'll take pix of everything of course and I'm more akin to a trade than a sale (3 for 1 or 2 maybe) Cash to balance out the trade , either from me or from you.

TMNT's cab is fantastic, PF has some small scratched and the mikey "bitchin" plastic looks like it was intentionally broken by a previous owner to remove the word bitchin but does have a piece of color matched red plastic under it. Ramp plastic has a small piece missing from the top that doesnt effect play. Replaced the clownpuke LED with cool whites.

Comet's cab is a little rough, but the PF is perfect. Full LED conversion with a bunch of extra PF lighting. New labels on the ducks and rabbits, new sticker on the dunk the dummy. Has new Freeplay40 ramps but also comes with the stock ones as well. Backglass is pretty great. There are pix of this machine in the comet owners thread. Main board was "bullet proofed" by Eugene Mosh and has NVRAM installed.

Hollywood heat is a full on players shape cab. New plexi for the backglass, and a NOS translight were recently added. Has a new ramp form "Vandelay Industries" and comes with a second populated play field. I've been slowly frankensteining the 2 PFs together and putting the best parts of the 2 on the PF that's in the cab. Also has new rubbers.

Wish list includes WCS94 , Demolition Man, JP (DE) , Deadpool (pro is fine), really anything with a DMD/CD to mix it up a bit would be considered. I did just buy a house so don't think I can give you those 3 pins and 25 grand for a Lebowski.

1 month later
#11117 4 years ago

There was an Addams at york for 6700ish

3 months later
#11566 4 years ago

*past

1 month later
#11741 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Maybe they’re a huge fan of shitty movies?

I *love* shitty movies, I'm not dropping 4K on BSD

3 weeks later
#11852 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I have a fully shopped Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine up for trade. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted car mod, and full color PIN2DMD.

Whats your cash price? I miss my SFII and it'd be ironic for me to buy a SFII Pin2DMD :p

#11858 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Thanks, but looking for trades at the moment!

Only game I have for trade is HollyWood Heat , Id obviously have to supplement cash.

1 month later
#12053 3 years ago

Wilmington,De off of Limestone Road.
Ground floor

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The good/great: I'm only the 3rd owner, my uncle had it for over 30 years before selling it to me Complete playfield swap done about 2 years ago. Corkscrew and Skeeball ramps repla...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 481 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good/great: LED conversion is already done Super charger and diverter work as they should! new apron decals new lockdown bar decals Replaced the topper light motor a few months...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Viewed: 793 times

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Good/Great Everything works as it should Color Pin2DMD , first LW3 in color ever. -May have old DMD in a box, no promises New skill shot targets PF is really good shape Transl...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Viewed: 338 times

T2 and Hollywood Heat going up next.

#12056 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You getting out man?

Wouldn't hate getting a new machine like a JP Pro or a Maiden Pro, even a DeadPool Pro but for the most part I dont play as much as I'd want to and there are other life changing things going on right now for me that has shifted pinball way down the list of priorities.

1 month later
#12352 3 years ago

I have Lethal Weapon 3, Terminator 2 (with a fresh PF swap done, but I'm sorting out a cannon issue), Hollywood Heat, Comet, and Getaway all up for sale.
I had ads up but either I worded them poorly or just took awful pictures as nothing sold. I also have a Darksoft Multi CPS2 arcade game, a Darksoft Multi MVS(NeoGeo) game, and a dynamo cab with Magic Sword that I got to prep for the MultiCPS1 from Darksoft.

My biggest reason for selling is the impending arrival of my daughter and the time sink that's going to be. But in addition to that , I just don't play as much as I used to. Cash is king but I wouldnt be mad at wheeling and dealing to truncate my collection down to just 1 pin like a JP or Maiden Pro.

So if you or someone you know wants some or all of them, let me know. I will make a donation to pinside if/when they sell.

6 months later
#13347 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

If anyone has contact info for his brother Jack Frost i'd appreciate it

Im pretty sure Jack Frost is a joke https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Frost

1 week later
#13385 3 years ago

got some good ones? I have room in the new house for more! :p

#13388 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I don’t. A neighbor has X-files for $1600
PS - I thought you were selling most of if not all your pinball machines? Change of plans?

I was selling everything rather than having to take everything to the basement (by myself), baby came , so I schlepped it all downstairs. The HS5-Dynamo almost killed me, literally.

If Dan passes on Xfile, LMK

2 months later
#13709 3 years ago

Lookin for a Deadpool Pro or Maiden Pro, cant afford all cash but I do have Terminator 2, Getaway, and Hollywood Heat to trade towards it. LMK

4 weeks later
#13852 2 years ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I'm looking for either a TNA or T2 within 3hrs or so drive. Anyone got any leads? Zip 17970.
Edit: wife would also approve a Stern POTC.

I'll text you in a bit

#13877 2 years ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Edit to the edit- machine found.

Now come back and get Hollywood Heat

Now that he has my T2 I have room for a Deadpool Pro, JP Pro, or Maiden Pro. Cash or Getaway+cash (prefer the latter)

10 months later
#15135 2 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

For trade: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

Damn, that's a great looking machine. I'm happy to hopefully be picking up a pro this weekend.

1 year later
#17059 8 months ago

Long time no post, which is why I'm posting. My pinside activity has dropped like a rock since my daughter was born, and my pin time has dropped even more.

I currently have a Comet, Xmen Pro, Getaway, Lethal Weapon 3, and an Iron Maiden Pro. Im looking to move one/some/all without getting crushed on the financial front. Every time I buy something its at a premium, and when I go to sell it, its worthless

This is the listing from the Iron Maiden I bought:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/132161
only thing different is some gel inserts over the lights above the flippers

and this was the Xmen I bought:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/104243
only thing different is I put a different wolverine figure over the newton ball mod

Comet I got from my uncle who had it since like 1987, and I dont think I got Getaway or LW3 from pinside. Be happy to take the time to take pix and make a listing if someone is interested in anything. I will probably be listing up the arcade stuff next (Darksoft CPS2 machine, Darksoft NeoGeo machine, Area 51/Max force machine, etc)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.