(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,026 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majrob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago

I am moving to Falls Church VA next week and always in the mood to rotate the collection. I will miss my NJ brethren though.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Selling a rfm and a swe1 kit.

Pm sent!

1 month later
#134 9 years ago

I gotta DE Star Wars I am tempted to move. Great shape, all broke plastics replaced, new code, and LED'd up. Cabinet good, playfield very good and everything works as it should.
PM me if interested
Thanks

3 months later
#312 9 years ago

Putting the feelers out there to see if there is anyone in the area that is looking at moving a nice Whitewater? Ideally looking for one with a nice playfield and within a reasonable distance from Falls Church VA (NoVA). Please PM me.
Thanks!

#317 9 years ago

Thanks for the leads guys.capitolauctions I sent you a pm

#319 9 years ago
Quoted from eeperjesi:

There has been a whitewater on Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster Pa cl for about a week for around $3500. I am not the seller and don't know anything except that I've seen it.

I only see the one for $4595. Is there another one I am missing?

Break

Beat me to it

1 month later
#354 9 years ago

I have a sweet Roadshow for sale, $2150 firm (SOLD to a Pinsider). Check out the CL ad for more details:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

PM if interested

1.JPG1.JPG
2.JPG2.JPG
3.JPG3.JPG
4.JPG4.JPG
5.JPG5.JPG

6.JPG6.JPG

#356 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Andy! I sent you a PM

#357 9 years ago

Road Show is spoken for pending payment and pickup. Thanks for all those that were interested. Have a great weekend!

EDIT:
Road Show is sold. Happy Holidays

3 weeks later
#401 9 years ago

Hey guys! I am looking to get my hands on a Whirlwind. Please let me know if you have one that you are ready to change up.
Thanks!

1 month later
#505 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Have a WWF RR up for sale. PM me if interested.

Todd is a kick ass seller! Whatever description that he says and states Will be much better than that in person. Buy with confidence and take the opportunity to just meet a great guy!

3 months later
#886 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Is this my old rfm! I have s beautiful shadow with upgrades.

That is your old one Mike! This girl gets around!

4 months later
#1671 8 years ago

Hey fellas, looking for a Funhouse out there.
Thanks!
Rob

2 weeks later
#1755 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I have bought from Rob, great honest seller. He will give you an accurate description, good price, and no surprises.

I can vouch for Rob too. I have bought and sold games with him while I lived in North Jersey and now here. He will give you an honest assessment with pics. The game may be a little dirty but he will tell you that too. No biggie - shopping it is where the fun is.

Also, at least 6 months ago, he has a buddy that does a run from Rob's place in Nanuet to S. Carolina about once a month. If you are not too far off from I-95 he will deliver it $200. Much cheaper than NAVL and he breaks it down with the legs off, blanket wrapped, put in a van, and just a really good job. I was very pleased and saved about $300 in shipping.

#1817 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Other way around generally

I agree mbob, this is the time of year that folks want to get something to work and shop on during those cold months. Prices seem to get a bit higher as well...supply and demand piece. Usually have the time to actually put into a game versus yard work and shuttling kiddos around everywhere.

2 months later
#2623 8 years ago

Stay safe fellas!

This is natures way of making us do full tear downs on our games we have been procrastinating on for a while.

6 months later
#4400 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I've always had good dealings with Rob..

I've known Rob for about 4 years when I lived in Northern New Jersey. Great and honest guy who I bought and sold several games with through the years. I just had a Dirty Harry delivered Sunday from him and was very pleased. He has a buddy named Keith who will deliver for ~200 if you live semi close to I95. He makes the trek pretty regularly from Robs place in NY to NC.

1 month later
#4731 7 years ago

Looking for a Roller Coaster Tycoon! Anyone??
Thanks!!

2 months later
#5307 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a nice Dirty Harry please hit me up!

#5342 7 years ago

For the weekend crowd! Have a great Dirty Harry for sale in the Marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dirty-harry

1 week later
#5391 7 years ago

Still got a sweet Dirty Harry for sale. Had a buyer back out - too close to the holidays.
Price is 2600 firm

#5429 7 years ago

Dirty Harry is sold to a great Pinsider - heading to Austin TX

Marry Christmas everyone

#5431 7 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Are you getting hitched on the 25th?

Ha! Well played!

I kill terrorists for a living - not an editor by trade

2 weeks later
#5508 7 years ago

Anyone going after the JM on Craigslist for $900 in NoVA? I queried about it but it has gone into auction mode with the latest price being $1800. Seller still accepting offers. I am not playing.

Just wondering what the condition was if someone checks it out-looked okay from the pics.

2 weeks later
#5602 7 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales if anyone is looking to move on from theirs

Added over 7 years ago: No longer looking-going to get that ES from Mike

Thanks for the replies and offers Eddie and B-more Pinball

11 months later
#7532 6 years ago

Man I miss this thread. Moved from VA to Tokyo 5 months ago and cannot find scratch here to buy, sell or trade.
Be thankful there are so many great folks in this area and have a very Merry Christmas!
See you back in a couple of years!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majrob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=majrob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.