(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1706 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Sweet game and a great price. How many LEs did Stern make? 400? Or fewer?

400 LEs were made

9 months later
#4211 7 years ago

You might want to specify if you are looking for DMD games or order games....

Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone have anything in the 2k-2.5 range? I've got an empty spot to fill

6 months later
#5704 7 years ago

I had this game and although its very pretty, its a very basic gameplay. You may like it though....

Quoted from Mcshaney:

On letgo In Lynchburg posted 4 hrs ago zaccaria earth wind fire for $400

2 months later
#6200 6 years ago

everyone should have a TRON, best game ever.

2 weeks later
#6235 6 years ago

GLWT people paid at least 6K for SMVE and aren't going to take a 1K hit to sell a HUO model.

Quoted from rai:

I'm also looking for SMVE for $5000 must be pristine HUO

#6257 6 years ago

I saw them both Friday morning then they were gone shortly thereafter. THey were right next to each other.

Quoted from ryandimx:

Where were these I didn't see them at all and was there both days

3 months later
#6916 6 years ago

That is too funny, I played the same game at Bethany Beach! In the upstairs of that arcade?

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

My only time to play one was last year in Bethany Beach. It had lots of switch issues (always looking for the ball) and flippers that couldn't reach anything...But it looked cool and would love to play a dialed in one (Not to be confused with Dialed In).

4 months later
#7760 6 years ago

Might want to confirm if there is Elwire ramp lighting or Fiber Optic Ramp lighting (the "eli kit"). Got any pics and would you do shipping? I have a friend looking for one.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

Nicely modded Tron for trade. Was routed in its lifetime but Complete shop done and flippers rebuilt. All the nice mods: Blue Armor, Ewire ramps, arcade mod, light cycles, speaker panel and a bunch of other smaller mods. I'd like 6300 or so in trade value. Game looks and plays great. Has a snd scratch on right side of cabinet
Pins I'm looking for are TZ, ES, Wh20, Afmr and maybe a few others.

#7763 6 years ago

The LE had fiber optic tubing and 2 RGB LEDS that were driven by gameplay to change color. Elis kit available from pinbits uses this same technology.

This is EL wire. In the beginning before eli created the kits people were using this to add single color static lighting to the ramps.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroluminescent_wire

Quoted from delt31:

whats the difference b/w ewire and the eli kit? Or better put - which are the ones that operate like the LE?

8 months later
#9072 5 years ago

So you would buy it just because its a good deal? I'd only buy it if I was looking for a WOZ....

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Damn I’d buy that right from under you if it’s real! Lol

5 months later
#10001 5 years ago

Exactly why I never use CL anymore. 9/10 times its a scam or someone putting out feelers to get a higher price. Hate those games. I stick to mrpinball, this site or friends.

Quoted from Alan_L:

It happened again. Some guy listed a Batman Forever on Baltimore CL for $1800, everything working. Of course I sent a reply accepting his offer, would bring cash, my van and come right away. Like about what a dozen other guys did. This morning, the ad is still there, only the price is now $3500.
Grrrrr!!

2 months later
1 year later
#12758 3 years ago

Suggestion: Before you sell your games, modify the game setup to be easier so you can make some progress in the game. Nothing wrong with that and maybe you'll get the love back you had for the game.

Quoted from TheGunnett:

If you are an average player it’s brutal. I’ve considered listing my LE or my Rick and Morty because they are just kicking my ass.
My Rick and Morty has 955 games , avg game time 1:22 , 1 extra ball was rewarded in a little less than 1000 games. Turtles at least has the co-op mode to get a little further into the game.

1 year later
#15377 1 year ago

Good luck with the sale. Just wanted to add I had this exact grouping of zacs as the last group to leave my house. These 4 lasted the longest in my collection. I also sold them as a bundle when I got out of the zacs. What are the odds?

Quoted from jackblotto:

Thinking about listing the rest of my Zaccaria collection to be sold as a group, really prefer not to separate. I have had a number of Zaccarias over the years and every one of them is fun and unique. The small collection includes Farfalla, Soccer Kings, Magic Castle and Pinball Champ. They haven't been played a lot over the last year, but all were working very well previously. Expect I'll put some games on them to check them over. All have VERY nice playfields as you would expect from Zaccaria pins. Nice, but not perfect, cabinets. Backglasses, legs (some are new), plastics and coin doors are all in really nice shape. I have a BUNCH of extra/spare parts that will be included, including some boards, plastics, etc. If you are already a Zaccaria collector, this would be a great addition. For those who aren't, this would be a great start to a collection.
Will not ship. I want somebody who can come to my house, play the games and take them away. Can help you move them to your vehicle, but can't do it by myself. Walk-out basement with no steps.
PM me if you would like to discuss.
If a deal is made through pinside, I will happily contribute as expected.

#15407 1 year ago

Set it up and play it! We think you’ll LOV it.

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

It looks awesome, I love AP too; just on the fence on if I'll keep it in a 4 pin lineup...If I set it up, you are welcome to come over and try it out.

2 months later
#15639 1 year ago

Up for sale/trade is my Legends of Valhalla prototype #2 of 7. Here are the details. Located in North Wales, PA

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141045

11 months later
#16956 8 months ago

Have a nice Tommy for sale in north wales, pa. As posted today. Cheers and happy friday

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80211

#16971 8 months ago

Tommy is sold. Thanks for the inquiries.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Have a nice Tommy for sale in north wales, pa. As posted today. Cheers and happy friday
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80211

3 months later
#17360 5 months ago

Easy. Which one do you play the least? Sell that one.

3 months later
#17752 49 days ago

If the game sells, you will incur a sales fee of $ XX.XX (based on the game's current price tier). Trades are also considered as a sale.
If it doesn't sell, no sales fee is charged.

Quoted from F__U:

So does pinside give you your money back if it dosnt sell? Cause yea it seems alot of things aren't selling .

#17756 49 days ago

Is this new?I never paid to list a game, only paid if it sold.

Quoted from PoMC:

When a game doesn't sell, or you sell elsewhere, the Pinside fellas set it so you HAVE to pre-pay just to LIST AN AD. I cannot list a pinball machine over XX amount of $$ without paying an up-front fee. Fuck that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.