(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,741 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lurch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Im prob going to have a nice Data East Star Trek up soon. Buyer may have a job loss situation so I am going to help him sell...Fully shopped, LED rope light, dmd bright, plays great, newer stern legs and new side rails not installed. Biggest flaw is some wear on the pf around the USS Enterprise. 1700 OBO. Game is folded up in garage easy pick up cash and carry.

You got any pictures? Ill hit you up with a PM.

3 months later
#247 4 years ago

PM sent about the DE power supply. Refurbished by coinopcauldron..... still sealed just been chilling on my shelf for a few months. from my old LW3

IMAG0561.jpg
2 months later
#359 4 years ago

Cannot believe i missed the Roadshow!!!! If it dosent work out, please let me know!!!

2 weeks later
#385 4 years ago

yup.... interested also maybe PM sent.....

1 month later
#528 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Coinopwarehouse has a Diner, I believe. it has been sitting for a week...Lloyd might take a deal?

I saw this last week..... little too rough for the price. Though if you could talk him down......

#530 4 years ago

you could say that..... Fully functioning addams family two months ago $4500.... non-functioning addams this week.... $4800

Galaga/Centipede..... few weeks ago.... $250 now $350 +

#532 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

He's a great guy but his prices have jumped and you have to expect issues and one pic

Yeah, ive gotten burned by only getting one pic. The other side of the machine was a disaster. Not saying he did that intentionally, but a little heads up about it would have been nice. Honestly i buy games from there just to have an excuse to go up and look around that place. Its like Disneyland to me.

#534 4 years ago

As in Port Discovery?

BTW, are you going to let it be played?

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That's a tough order. Time to find a Shaq Attack

LOL

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from Floyd:

He could unload a ton of inventory if he came down 10-to-20%

Yup, its only 6 weeks since Christmas.... everyone is still trying to pay off that debt. If things were a bit cheaper id have picked up a few machines by now.

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Went and looked at an X Files and almost cried it was so rough. So still hoping for a Shadow or X Files

Where at? Details.... please. I always enjoy a good challenge as long as the price is right!

Mat

#575 4 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

Allentown PA CL has an X Files: allentown.craigslist.org link

nice..... i didnt know they were re-booting the show! (the things you learn from a CL post, lol).

2 months later
#832 4 years ago

RFM up for sale in Leesburg. Make me an offer!
RFM3.JPG

#834 4 years ago

LOL yup, had to order them. I really miss Radio Shack.

#842 4 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Lurch. Wanna sell that Whirlwind back

One day man! You will be first on the list if i do decide to sell it. I just cant bring myself to, its really the only game i can play over and over again and not get bored.

4 months later
#1615 3 years ago

Ive got two T2's. Looking to sell as a package. One has slight wear by the left flipper but nothing else. both are 100% functional. No acid damage. Will post pictures of them both working this weekend when i get the driver board back from Chris Hibbler. Thinking $3900 but open to offers. EDIT forgot to mention: although they both work, one came out of a basement where its been for 15+ years and the other came out of a warehouse. I was planning on cleaning them up (dont need much just a good shop job), but i dont think ill have time in the near future.

T2 PINS.jpg

#1617 3 years ago
Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

Great photos showing...nothing... Wtf

Yeah I know.... Kinda jumped the gun by posting before I had pictures. I was just trying to get the word out.

3 months later
#2337 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Possibly just you. I like the pics.

+1

1 month later
#3078 3 years ago

Give Mike a call purcellvillepinball.com He had one not too long ago, though im not sure if he was going to keep it for his personal collection.

2 weeks later
#3262 3 years ago

Looking for a RFM. Have cash, can pickup!

#3270 3 years ago

Herg- Keep it! That machine helps balance out your collection. While i cant remember what the machine was, i remember it was beautiful!

#3291 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is this the one that Lloyd just sold on CoinopWarehouse FB??

I asked him the same question!!! Nope definately not.... i pulled up both side-by-side and you can see the differences.

#3337 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm posting this for a friend (some of you may know Buffet the arcade monitor expert):
He is interested in creating a Virtua Pin. I think he has parts and/or empty tables to trade.
He wants to know things like:
* what operating system does he need for it
* what 2-3 different pin programs does he need to have on it for the most tables.
* what software is recommended to create custom tables
I know there's a lot of local folks who know a lot more about this than I do, so I offered to just post up and see if anyone can help him either a little (just send him a bit of information) or a lot (possibly work a deal to partner up with him and build 1 or more tables).
Please send him an email directly if you can help. He's looking to get started from the beginning and needs to know where to start.
His contact info is:
thearcadebuffett@gmail.com
thearcadebuffett.com
Thanks!

I played with hyperpin at work for a few weeks and it was fairly easy once you get the hang of customizing the tables.

Operating system: Windows 7
Software: Hyperpin (similar to hyperspin)
Recommended Hardware: Id get something with an i7 and at least 4GB of ram, dosent need to be a high-end video card (but it helps)

http://virtuapin.net/ he has some cool cabinets which will give you an idea of which direction you want to go.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/10-hyperpin/ will get you started with the software, browse the forums to get different ideas.

I did NOT create a cabinet, rather, used some borrowed work equipment to create a virtual pinball machine on a 47" tv i had on my desk. So i will not be able to provide specifics as to what monitor/tv will work in a cabinet, but there are plenty of resources available. Cabinets are fairly easy to come by, so if you are looking to build an actual one, you are looking in the ballpark of $2k but it can be achieved cheaper or more expensive depending on what direction you want to go. The options are truly endless. If he has specific questions he can PM me and i will see what i can help with.

1 month later
#3562 3 years ago

Seriously, why do these games come up only after I get impatient and buy another? If I didn't just pick up woz I'd be all over this.

#3602 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

No question. Yes

+1 Yes

3 weeks later
#3739 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown had one listed on their Facebook page not too long ago. Tough to say from the pictures how nice it is/was, and it had a ColorDMD and LEDs. It got listed in the Marketplace too using the same pictures from the Facebook post, so that might have just been a scam.

Holy crap, im guessing that machine was not as expected. I just looked and it was a bit lower than he purchased it for. That was definitely retail price on that machine, and normally you'd expect a good machine. However, people forget that lloyd is going to sell it no matter what, because they are competing for these games with European buyers who will pay a premium because of the good conversion rates. Often times what you get from him needs work.

#3744 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Exactly why I buy from him,and doing so is how I have obtained most of my collection. I love doing full restorations so it works out perfectly. I buy from him cheap, restore, sell, and then buy a much nicer machine for my collection.

Im with you 100%, personally i love working on these machines......... i just think people should be cognizant of what they are getting into. Buy from lloyd=expect work. No hating on the guy, he can ask full retail and get it. Good for him!

#3748 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep I love doing them also.......issue is what coinop charges now for the condition of the pins ,I can go get from someone on here for the same price that dont need half as much stuff and in better condition. Sucks bc I live less than a mile from coinop lol .

Thank god i dont live that close. I was up there every other week for a few months and that was too much. Yup, ive had better experience buying pins here on Pinside as well. But i just love walking through his building and seeing all the potential projects.

#3761 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my WoZ ECLE. +/-400 plays. It breaks my heart, but my truck is dieing so I need a new pinhauler. Right now I'm gauging interest as I'm going to be away for the next week.

I purchased in fantastic (almost new) only a few weeks ago. Will post pictures, but these are from when I bought it a few weeks ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/32947

It has the 7.5V boards (so no worrying about the led issues). Full set of cliffys, and mylar (not installed).

#3763 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Very nice. Wish you were looking for trades.

Unfortunately, your collection is too awesome and wouldn't leave me with enough cash.

#3774 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I sold or traded that new in box Woz originally. Got a great pin in trade and meet a nice person who was very patient with the wait. Nice to see its still local.
Buddy

Thanks for the info! I really love this game. I have to say it was worth any wait he had to go through. Id like to see it stay local as well, i hate it when games disappear never to be seen again. These things are like my children; i dont like it when i cant hear from them every now and then.

#3786 3 years ago

WoZ ECLE $7450

As stated above, around 400 plays. I am out on business trip this week but am trying to line up some buyers who might be interested for next week. I purchased about two months ago. Here is the original listing:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/32947

2 weeks later
#3888 3 years ago

Listed my WoZ ECLE in the market:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36167

Id consider the following rough condition games plus cash in trade: Twister, Funhouse, or Fishtales. (im a sucker for projects!)

1 week later
#3917 3 years ago

WoZ is now sold!

3 months later
#4812 2 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Will have a Revenge from Mars in today if anyone is looking for one.

condition? price?

#4852 2 years ago

I got some prime time on BoP 2.0 back in April at Allentown. It was great because the machine was kinda out of the way and nobody really saw it. I spent at least 20 minutes on the game and was absolutely in love with it! I was not suprised when i got home and saw that it won the show!

2 months later
#5447 2 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

FS: Funhouse
WTB: GoT or GB
edit:
- My bad, I did not realize I needed to make an ad. Sale info deleted, won't happen again.
- Thank you everyone for all the interest, but the game appears to be sold.
- I have made a $25 donation to Pinside since it sold through them and I failed to create an ad.

damn it!!!! seriously in less than 4 hours? Let us know if the deal falls through!! I WANT IT!

3 weeks later
#5557 2 years ago

Anyone got an addams project stashed somewhere? Looking for my next dream pin.....

#5573 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I dont know how much of a project but I thought someone from Va was selling one

Yeah two popped up on facebook in the last 24 hours in the Richmond area. I was about 5 minutes late (as usual).

1 month later
#5939 2 years ago

Anyone have an woz ecle their thinking of selling? I recently picked up a TAF (not even played it yet!!!) and my daughters are asking where the woz is (i had one before) I'm thinking of either selling to buy a woz or a trade deal. Let me know what you have. BTW the addams is in the middle of a playfield tear down for cleaning/waxing/re-grain so I won't have good pics until next week.

#5988 2 years ago
Quoted from wav3rider:

Hey everyone. Longtime lurker. Still looking to buy my first pin. I have the wife liking TZ and MM. Is there anyone in the NOVA area that will restore machines?

I would more than happy to help. While I dont "restore" pinball machines I do a fair amount of work to each of my machines. I really enjoy helping out too. PM me if you d like to chat

9 months later
#7538 1 year ago

just a last minute hail mary...... Just finished restoring a Galaga cocktail for a close friends wife and POOF the PCB took a dump. Anyone in the area got a spare PCB or eproms or anything for a galaga machine? I dont really have any options at this point, just hoping someone close by has parts i can borrow or buy.

THANKS!

1 month later
#7773 1 year ago

Picking up a package deal with a TIC-TAC-TOE shuffle bowler and a skee ball. Anyone have any interest in either of these?

1 week later
#7797 1 year ago

Up in the market. Just needs a bath and she should be ready to go!

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Skee ball machine. Has ticket dispenser. All sensors work, display works just needs an extra bulb or two (I replaced many of them I just ran out). It mostly just needs a good cle...”
2018-02-04
Leesburg, VA
650 (Firm)

11 months later
#9582 6 months ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Any machines in good working order for under $1200 located in Loudoun county?

I wish.

#9596 6 months ago

Thats $9.52 a game!

#9606 6 months ago

back in the market for an ECLE. Gotta spend those tax return dollars before i have them!

Let me know if youre thinking about selling!!!!

3 weeks later
#9697 5 months ago

Roadshow coming this week. New rubbers, shooters (housings, springs, rods), both main flippers rebuilt, both slingshots rebuilt (arms, leaf switches, sleeves, etc), new powdercoated legs, rebuilt red (all new solenoids, etc), new balls, new leg levelers, new 3x chromed leg bolts, cab protectors, tons of other new stuff.

#9737 5 months ago

#9744 5 months ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Looking to fill the fresh hole in my line up, check my wish list sub $4,500 this time around.
ddd

Got a roadshow listed! I see it on your wishlist.

#9745 5 months ago
Quoted from lurch:

Machine - For Sale
Road ShowNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Recently gotten a full tune up:
Powercoated legs
New triple chrome leg bolts
New leg levelers
Cabinet protectors
Few new plastics
Rebuilt slingshots (arm, leaf switches, etc)
New r...”
3,300 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Lower Price!

1 week later
#9786 4 months ago

Down to 3100. Somebody needs to come and get this before my wife has the baby otherwise I'm keeping it.

#9788 4 months ago

Thanks! She's about ready to pop.

#9790 4 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Awesome very exciting for you! Father of four myself!

Thank you. Number 3 here.

Definately the best part of my life. Only slightly more demanding than the wife.

#9811 4 months ago

Got a line on an ECLE! Now priced below 3k.

#9812 4 months ago
Quoted from lurch:

Got a line on an ECLE! Now priced below 3k.

#9814 4 months ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Sooooo tempted!!!!!

Do it.

1 month later
#10023 3 months ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

My MBrLE arrives today...can’t wait!

Up all night in anticipation? I know I would be

3 months later
#10637 14 days ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Super clean WoZ ECLE with build date 11/21/13. Has 100% good 7.5V LED boards. Full Cliffy set included (mostly installed except munchkinland cliffy) and a brand new set of Pinstadi...”
2019-07-03
Leesburg, VA

Beautiful WOZ ECLE listed in the marketplace.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 129.25
Lighting - Led
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lurch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside