(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,905 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 minutes ago by pinbuoy
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1386 8 years ago

Avengers Pro, in the market. Will do $4k.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#1394 8 years ago

I don't know what's up with the pics and why they are so small. Here's the market ad...I can send pics via email. It's as clean as if it came out of the box, only better since all tweaks have been made and mods added. I would trade, but whatever I trade for wont be a keeper as I need space. I'm at 8 pins and literally only have room for 7...talk about real world problems.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23756

1 month later
#1746 8 years ago

Huo RBION does not sell in the 2s, hasn't for a long time, more like mid 3s.

2 months later
#2304 8 years ago

Ninjabones is a great seller!

#2315 8 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Seeking initial Pinside interest in my Data East Star Wars, Revenge From Mars, World Cup Soccer and Family Guy. I will provide more information and pictures once I have time to list them in the Market area. First dibs here...
More info and appropriate offers will be considered:
- DESW: Above average player's condition, nice shooter's lane, no issues electronically nor mechanically, lots of added mods, target decals, Cliffy's, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, original boards replaced with Rottendog boards, Darth Vader Topper-lit
- RFM: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear near scoop which has Cliffy, shooter's lane is very nice, video enhancement board with CRT, cabinet has lots of minor dings, all electronics/mechanic fully working, LEDs to GI and inserts, target decals
- WCS: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear to scoops and holes, will provide full set of Cliffy's-not installed, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, Rottendog video board and DMD recently replaced, target decals, soccer ball is in great condition-will also includee a replacement soccerball.
- Family Guy: HUO, LED 100%, LED replacement in backbox, Family Guy Topper-lit, LED crystal bumper caps, target decals

I've played all of these games from bestshot and all are in very good condition...think my name may be up on one or two of them. The FGY plays like new and has a real nice topper. He takes good care of all his games...don't think anyone would be disappointed with any of his games or dealing with him.

2 weeks later
#2667 8 years ago

Man, Take it to the basement already, I hate liver. Lets get back to buying and selling pins.

3 weeks later
#3033 8 years ago

The guy is 15 mins from me and I was supposed to go there at noon. His pics sucked so i asked for more, never sent any. It's shady at a minimum. He said he had a guy coming willing to give 1700, I told him to take it fast. He tried to tell me they are selling for 2900 on eBay, right. I told him if it was working and decent I'd consider taking it for 1500, 1200 or less sight unseen. Haven't heard from him since early this morning.

3 weeks later
#3293 8 years ago

I inquired on the 1300 one, said I'd take it, no response. I was likely too late as I saw it 5 hrs after it was posted. Got to be fast, lucky and pretty close these days.

3 weeks later
#3440 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

JM: cnj.craigslist.org link

I contacted the guy within a few minutes of it being posted, he said a guy was coming to look at Sunday. I offered to get it tonight, didn't hear back.

#3445 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Still overpriced.

Agree, that's why I didn't offer more. It appeared to be players condition, maybe a little rough Nice ones are "asking" 2400.

1 month later
#3742 7 years ago

Will be posting a who dunnit in the market in a few days. Pm me if interested and I'll provide details, haven't had time to take good pics yet. Will be asking $2600.

#3785 7 years ago

HUO Sega Harley Davidson - very clean, looks like new, completely stock game. 2500 obo.

#3814 7 years ago

Harley Davidson for sale in the market w/pics - $2500 (central NJ)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harley-davidson-sega-1999-2000

DSC_0005_(resized).JPGDSC_0005_(resized).JPG

DSC_0014_(resized).JPGDSC_0014_(resized).JPG

DSC_0029_1_(resized).JPGDSC_0029_1_(resized).JPG

DSC_0030_1_(resized).JPGDSC_0030_1_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#4029 7 years ago

2600 is not priced to move.

2 weeks later
#4167 7 years ago

Turnpike? Who takes the turnpike from the south? 295 is what you take, no tolls, never traffic. Turnpike traffic is all but gone anyway with all the lane widening that has taken place.

#4174 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Lermods your right. That's what I meant. I take 95 to the turnpike then I go about 47 miles on 295. First time I found that road I was in heaven. No tolls. No traffic. Easy drive. I think it dumps out near exit 7 on turnpike ?

Will take you to 7a via 195, and there usually isnt traffic on the northern part of the turnpike unless there is an accident.

4 weeks later
#4544 7 years ago

Looking for a bsd or hs2...local only.

1 month later
#4825 7 years ago

WWFRR

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my WWF RR. -Game is in very nice condition and plays perfectly. -Playfield is very clean, no visible wear. I tore most of the top of the game apart and cleaned...”
2016-10-10
Upper Freehold, NJ
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
2 weeks later
#5076 7 years ago

T2 for sale, $2700 obo. Nice game.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Need to make space so putting my T2 up for sale. It's in very good shape and plays as it should, no errors. -Playfield has minimal wear, touch up on right inlane. -i tore the to...”
2016-11-04
Upper Freehold, NJ
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 433 times

2 weeks later
#5216 7 years ago

Looking for an afm or taf, willing to trade my ft and t2 toward one of them.

1 week later
#5305 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is anyone currently searching for a really nice Whirlwind trade wise? I am seriously contemplating getting rid of it as it's been kicking my ass for the last six months. The frustration is real!!!

It's a very tough game, but when you do breakthrough it's really very satisfying.

1 month later
#5683 7 years ago

Prices on got have dropped like a rock. There is one in the market for 5700 that isnt selling. 7k days are gone and it looks like this title is heading the way of xmen, wwe, tav and a few others.

#5686 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The 5700 one is a premium, unless I'm looking at a different game. The 6200 dollar one has a sale pending and doesn't have the Stern topper like this guy has.
I don't think this game will bottom out like WWE or the others you mentioned for one simple reason: It's a great game with complete code.
In ten years, I'm pretty sure it will be viewed like Congo. A small-run game that was underappreciated when it came out, but that people finally learned was a hell of a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was saddled with bad playfield art and an orbit problem, but when that's all tweaked it's a wonder to behold when you get it rockin'.
And before you call me a price pumper because I own one...I'm not. I'll likely never sell mine because I'm too much of a Thrones fan, so I don't care about the value (nor would I if I were selling...I'm in this for the hobby, not as an investment). But I really think people are missing the boat on this game.

You are right (bet you dont hear that much around here, ), it was a premium i saw for 5700 not an LE.

#5734 7 years ago

Jm and ww for trade, looking for woz, taf and other A level games possibly. +/- cash as needed. No shipping. Games are in very good condition, no errors, play as they should.

1 week later
#5790 7 years ago

Nice JM $3000 and whirlwind $2600. Pics upon request. Willing to trade for a WOZ too plus cash, obviously.

#5833 7 years ago

May have a hobbit smaug for sale in the next few days. March 2016 manufacture date. Game has zero issues and looks and plays like new. $7900. Ramps are good, no ball hangups.

#5849 7 years ago

Hobbit smaug se in the market...7900 obo, beautiful game.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit Smaug SE in like new condition. Manufacture date of March 2016 so still time left on the warranty. Game plays perfectly, no ball hangups, no ramp flap issues, no ball issues...”
2017-02-15
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2857 times

1 week later
#5900 7 years ago

Trade my hobbit smaug for your woz?

#5924 7 years ago

Very nice JM still for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice JM for sale or trade toward WOZ. Fully working, glove rebuilt, very quiet. Game has no issues. Full led, remote battery, boards clean. Side mirrors, a few lighting mods. Ramp...”
2017-02-06
Upper Freehold, NJ
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1199 times

2 months later
#6389 6 years ago

Selling a met pro and maybe a potc. Both are in really nice condition and have a lot of mods. $5200 on met pro and $5k on potc. I'll try to get ads in the next few days.

#6392 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

a lot of MET's moving lately.

No particular motivation from me. Just started thinking about it today. Maybe just testing the waters a little. I like the game a lot, may just keep it too.

#6400 6 years ago

Have a really nice POTC for sale...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice HUO POTC for sale. Game is in near perfect condition with a lot of nice mods. -Full LED, including flashers -Flipper fidelity speaker system -Working lit topper -C...”
2017-05-31
Upper Freehold, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#6443 6 years ago

Selling my TZ...really nice shape. One of the nicest I've seen. New playfield in 2005, still looks new.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'll probably regret this, but I am looking to sell my TZ. I've owned it for about four years. Playfield was replaced by previous owner in 2005 and still looks like new other tha...”
2017-06-14
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1074 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6715 6 years ago

Funhouse for sale, nice game. Trades ok too.

Parts - For Sale
FS: Funhouse Archived
Used, good condition - “Putting my Funhouse up for sale. Game is in nice condition and plays well. I've had the game for 2 years and tore the top apart when I first got it, cleaned everything, flame polis...”
2017-08-06
Upper Freehold, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 550 times

2 weeks later
#6828 6 years ago

Real nice Tron pro fs:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a beautiful Tron pro for sale, one of the nicest Pros you will see. The game is loaded and plays perfectly. What I've done to it is the following: -Modified led RGB backbox...”
2017-08-21
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 598 times

2 weeks later
#6969 6 years ago

Pm sent on sw pro I'd consider selling.

2 months later
#7421 6 years ago

Nice Funhouse FS:

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Funhouse up for sale. Game is in nice condition and plays very well, good strong flippers. I've had the game for about 2 years and tore the top apart when I first got it...”
2017-11-21
Upper Freehold, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1216 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7647 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Wanna trade down or sell my Addams Family....it only needs new cab decals which I’ll include. It has:
NOS coin door
ColorDMD
Uncle Fester Mod
Bear Rug mod
Fully LED’d
New flipper coils on two main flippers
Rotten dog MPU with remote battery holder
LED flipper buttons
Trough LED, topper LED, and undermount LED strips at the rear of the playfield to light it up
Plastic protector set
Speaker LEDs
New locks
Rear playfield decal, thing decal, bookcase decal
New runners and star posts
Cliffy on the chair
Replaced a few caps and BR on power driver board
New playfield glass
New lock down bar
Fused magnet protection
Games I’ll take in trade with cash:
Shadow
Ripleys
STTNG
CSI
JM

Tempting, wish I had something to trade. Should go fast.

1 week later
#7713 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm still interested in doing a local temporary trade of Mustang or Big Hurt for something different to play for a bit.

I'd be interested your mustang, but distance is an issue.

1 month later
#7910 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Star Wars Premium going up soon. HUO, with a bunch of mods..Shaker, mirror blades, Lermods backbox kit, trough light, small screen bezel and Lightsaber mod. Asking $7500 OBO. The last one here sold for $7200 with no mods.
Open to trades for other DMD games.
I have pictures, but game is everything you would expect it to be.

Really nice game, I did a lot of work to it. Plays very well.

#7912 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is that your game he is selling?

No, it was a friend’s game I modded. Game is like new.

2 months later
#8292 5 years ago

I may have a gble if anyone is looking. It's stock right now...won't stay that way for long . Probably around $7k. Even trade or trade down ok.

#8323 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Probably going to revise price to $4,500.

I think that's a fair price for a relatively new unmodded game. They seem to be going for $4200-4600, even with some mods. It is a good game.

2 weeks later
#8423 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a pending trade set up for my mirror blades....Anyone know diff between B/W and Stern mirror blades? Thought the notch in back was diff but not sure.

Bw have a hole in them for hinge bolts.

1 month later
#8658 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I just put my very nice Back to the future up for sale. A pinside buyer was supposed to show up here tonight, but he vanished. So, figured i’d promote it a little. Ad is in the Market. great shape. Some nice customizations and no problems. Located near Allentown.

Great seller, surprised this one is being sold.

#8668 5 years ago

Looking for an acdc premium or pro

#8670 5 years ago

Thx, looking for a mostly stock pro or premium, color dmd ok.

#8714 5 years ago

Ghostbusters LE for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful GBLE to make some room. Game is HUO and is in perfect condition. Good playfield. Added airball protectors so that's not an issue. A few mods, green fading sp...”
2018-08-03
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1442 times

#8752 5 years ago

Spider-Man and GBLE still available, make an offer if interested. Need to make some room.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice 2007 Spiderman. No wear at doc ock. Color dmd LCD Shaker Mirror blades RGB led interactive backbox mod Interactive RGB led undercabinet lights Trough and backboard lig...”
2018-08-06
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 601 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful GBLE to make some room. Game is HUO and is in perfect condition. Good playfield. Added airball protectors so that's not an issue. A few mods, green fading sp...”
2018-08-03
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1442 times

2 months later
#9156 5 years ago

I have a huo wheel of Fortune with some nice mods, $4200. Need to make some space.

3 weeks later
#9303 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Are you telling me that I can get a professionally shopped and LED'd Jurassic Park for less than the current asking price of the machine currently listed in the marketplace with a guaranteed buyback at 80% within 15 months and a parts warranty? Thanks!
I'm still probably going to wait for a Pinsider Machine at a reasonable price but I may hit those guys up for some more information. Very helpful.

It doesn't say buyback, it's a credit toward trading for another game.

3 weeks later
#9431 5 years ago

MBR CE I pulled out of the box yesterday, $5850. Less than 10 plays on it.

#9446 5 years ago

From a modding perspective, it doesn't offer what I need. Nothing more to it. I might move up to an se. It's a like new mb available now. No sales tax, no shipping fees, for less than retail.

I’ve been modding the game a bit, getting more comfortable with. A couple of things I don’t like, but I might keep it if it doesn’t sell in the next few days or so.

3 months later
#9974 4 years ago

Like new DI. No trades on this one.

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner (I picked it up from the factory), HUO, side mirrors, a few lighting mods. Authentic cliffys installed in the holes and inlanes. Zero issues, plays perfect. No phone...”
2019-05-09
Upper Freehold, NJ
Viewed: 1243 times

#10016 4 years ago

Beautiful Maiden Pro for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition HUO Iron Maiden Pro Original owner Lermods version: Powder-coated orange legs, rails, hinges and shooter housing. Shaker Led interactive backbox Mirror blades Light...”
2019-03-29
Upper Freehold, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10051 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Looking for a Super Chexx Hockey Table. Anyone have one they would like to sell at a reasonable price?
Thanks,
Tom

I have one, huo. Make me an offer. Has the coindoor.

#10059 4 years ago

Superchexx HUO

Other - For Sale
Super Chexx Archived
“HUO Superchexx for sale. No issues, has coindoor. Plays as it should, very good condition. 43 plays!”
2019-04-09
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 230 times

1 month later
#10240 4 years ago

Very nice HUO AS pro available. Can deliver short distance.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith pro. Beautiful game, like new. Full (except coin door) powder coating with blue metallic flake, Trough and backboard lights, modified led RGB interactive backbox mod,...”
2019-05-05
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10263 4 years ago

Superchexx...game has 43 plays on it according to the counter inside...nearly half the price of a new one.

Other - For Sale
Super Chexx Archived
“HUO Superchexx for sale. No issues, has coindoor. Plays as it should, very good condition. 43 plays!”
2019-04-09
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 230 times

6 months later
#11304 4 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Near Princeton, NJ and have listed my entire pin collection for sale. Simply downsizing....
Pins are all fine examples of high quality. Taking offers....
- Monster Bash: $9500, Fully restored with new playfield, etc... Purchased from Stretch...
- TOTAN: $8400 HUO (undocumented), topper
- The Addams Family: $9400 Fully restored with new playfield
- Medieval Madness Remake Gold LE: $8200 HUO, many mods, topper
- AC/DC Premium: $7000 with many mods, HUO, topper
- Star Trek Pro: $4900 HUO, many mods
- Theatre of Magic: $7500, New motor, side art blades, Chestnut chrome lockbar
- Wizard of Oz ECLE: $7750, HUO, additional mods
- The Simpsons Pinball Party: $5500, HUO, many mods, topper
- Cirqus Voltaire: $7200 many mods, LED
- Iron Man: $4900 HUO many mods
- Pinball Magic: $5000
- Strikes'N Spares, Gottleib: $1400 HUO (undocumented)
- The Hobbit, Smaug LE: $7000 HUO, additional mods
Pictures will be posted shortly....

Great seller and good friend. These games are all in very nice condition. Nobody will be disappointed.

3 weeks later
#11428 4 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Anyone got a decent Whitewater they want to trade?

What do you have to trade?

3 weeks later
#11533 4 years ago

Having issues posting an ad, will try later with pics.

RS for sale, color dmd, mirror blades, new rottendog driver board, new shaker motor and shaker board, full LEDs, new scoop cliffy, nice playfield, new rubber and coil sleeves, painted radio, latest game rom. Remote battery holder. $3800.

#11564 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Having issues posting an ad, will try later with pics.
RS for sale, color dmd, mirror blades, new rottendog driver board, new shaker motor and shaker board, full LEDs, new scoop cliffy, nice playfield, new rubber and coil sleeves, painted radio, latest game rom. Remote battery holder. $3800.

RS has been sold.

3 months later
#11989 3 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

Thanks bluespin...if it was the Rehoboth Beach one...I contacted him a week or so ago when the ad was still but didn’t hear back.

PM sent on a shadow, I have a nice one I'd consider selling.

4 months later
#12709 3 years ago

Will be listing an MBR SE later today. Low play and modded, $7k.

1 week later
#12741 3 years ago

i have a loaded low play wonka standard in the market, $7200. might be interested in trades of lesser value like a deadpool or JP.

#12773 3 years ago

Low play wonka, good playfield, shaker, mirrors, wonkavator mod, etc. Prefer cash, but might take a trade of lesser value.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner, purchased from PinballStar and picked up by me at the factory in Lakewood. Mint condition, low play (less than 150 plays) modded Wonka standard. No playfield issue...”
2020-09-07
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 366 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#13327 3 years ago
Quoted from catch20two:

I'm thinking about trading out my HUO Stern JP Premium with side blades, raptor pen and sign mods, and checking for local interest. Looking for a Dialed-in LE, AFMr LE or SE, GB Prem, Maiden Prem, or maybe Wonka. Please PM if interested.

pm sent on a possible afmr se trade for your JP.

1 month later
#13583 3 years ago

Have a very nice Volley and Grand Prix (EM) I'm looking sell. $1200 for volley, $1000 for grand prix. Both fully working and in great shape. I'll get ads and pics up.

#13590 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Have a very nice Volley and Grand Prix (EM) I'm looking sell. $1200 for volley, $1000 for grand prix. Both fully working and in great shape. I'll get ads and pics up.

Grand prix appears to be spoken for. Here is my Volley

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super nice Volley, one of the best wedge heads ever made, great drop target game. Game is in excellent shape, new rubbers, drop targets all rebuilt, very nice playfield. Backglass ...”
2021-03-11
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 309 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#13684 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Pinside charges a commission to help pay the website hosting/server costs. It's not about keeping track of how much you're collecting in sales. When you set up a paypal account it has to be linked to a bank account/credit card. Ebay made a deal years ago with the IRS (when they owned Paypal), that they would share sales data with the IRS when a seller sold $10K or more in merchandise in a year. I think that threshold has been lowered over the years. The IRS was trying to track down sellers who weren't paying taxes.

If you sell through pinside via a shop, it is now done through stripe, which then transfers funds to your bank account. Stripe will send you a 1099.

Previously it was PayPal, which also sends you a 1099.

I don’t know if there are limits by which a 1099 is generated.

1 week later
#13706 2 years ago

LZ pro FS

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new pro, first owner. Most of our mods are on the game. Chrome t molding, hermit, rgb lighting mods, trough and backboard lighting, mothership decal on zeppelin, zeppelin car...”
2021-03-25
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
9 months later
#15232 1 year ago

LZ premium, lots of mods, well below retail pricing.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Loaded premium, low plays (probably around 100 or less). Has all of our mods on it, hermit, amp mod, trough and backboard lighting, interactive medic van and gas haulin car, icaru...”
2022-04-29
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 237 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#15370 1 year ago

Trades of equal or lesser value ok.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new loaded HUO AIQ LE, cheapest on the market. Lots of upgrades. You won't find a nicer game. Low play, 185 as of May 17 (it will go up a bit as I play it). -Stock shaker and...”
2022-06-23
Upper Freehold, NJ
10,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 653 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15400 1 year ago

Looking for wonka le, trade for my aiq le straight up.

1 month later
#15530 1 year ago

TS4 back up for sale, buyer was a no show tonight.

Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Modded and dialed in low play game, no shipping fees or sales tax. Game was received in late June and we developed mods for it so now it’s for sale. Currently on the first floo...”
2022-08-26
Upper Freehold, NJ
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#15670 1 year ago

Mando pro, GnR le, rush pro and ts LE all up for sale. May not sell all, but some I need to move. All listed in the market.

#15681 1 year ago

Just reluctantly listed my really nice hobbit le. Have 5 games for sale, if one or two sell, the others will be off the market. I am a bit more motivated to move my super nice mando pro with powder coating so don’t be shy on offers, never know what I might take.

1 month later
#15871 1 year ago

Very nice low play Rush pro. Have a premium coming so have to sell this. Says firm, but might have some flexibility, make me a reasonable offer.

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a low play rush pro in like new condition. Plays perfectly. I’m the original owner bought from Cointaker. It has a few mods on it. Pics to be added, but it’s like a new...”
2022-12-05
Upper Freehold, NJ
6,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 695 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#15970 1 year ago

Like new rush pro

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a low play rush pro in like new condition. Plays perfectly. I’m the original owner bought from Cointaker. It has a few mods on it. Pics to be added, but it’s like a new...”
2022-12-05
Upper Freehold, NJ
6,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 695 times
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#16845 8 months ago

Loaded TWD premium with stern topper. Prefer cash sale, but might take trades of equal or lesser value.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a loaded Pinball Refinery edition Stern The Walking Dead premium pinball machine. This game is in great condition. It is HUO. I prefer not to ship it, but if you want it ...”
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 1181 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#16897 8 months ago

9800 TWD premium w/stern topper, refinery edition.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a loaded Pinball Refinery edition Stern The Walking Dead premium pinball machine. This game is in great condition. It is HUO. I prefer not to ship it, but if you want it ...”
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#16946 7 months ago

Updated walking dead premium ad, topper has been sold separately. $8200 for a super nice and loaded game.

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#17165 6 months ago

Picked up a premium so pro is moving out. Original owner from first run, low play, game plays flawlessly, fully dialed in. Have flexibility on price and can remove mods to get price lower.

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner super nice and low play GZ pro. Purchased from cointaker first run in Sept 2021. Game has a lot of our nice mods plus more: - Tesla coils - interactive red backb...”
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
6,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 160 times

#17182 6 months ago

I have two boxes of assorted incandescent bulbs. If there are any purists that want them, they are free. You can either pick them up or I’ll ship them (you pay shipping). The boxes weigh about 10 lbs. assorted 55/44/906/89 bulbs. Pinside won’t let me post a pic of the boxes in this thread.

Edit: spoken for

#17184 6 months ago

Motivated to move my super nice gz pro, $6500.

I will remove the shaker, mirror blades, backbox led mod, no subwoofer, no pinnovators sub out. Tesla coils, plastic protectors, upgraded Godzilla and mecha along with lit scoop, other lighting effects (trough, backboard and scoop) and burning building all stay in the game.

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner super nice and low play GZ pro. Purchased from cointaker first run in Sept 2021. Game has a lot of our nice mods plus more: - Tesla coils - interactive red backb...”
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
6,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 160 times

5 months later
#17783 18 days ago

Facebook is terrible unless you know the person and I’d never do long distance on it. Never seen a site that has so many scammers. I’ve listed stuff on it and I immediately get 10 people who want my phone number or ask if it’s still available. Very inefficient way to sell.

I’ve found it much easier to sell here on Pinside. The fee doesn’t bother me, it helps keep Pinside going. For those concerned about the fee, just list on fbook first. If it doesn’t sell there, then list it here.

#17801 17 days ago
Quoted from Steveboos:

I was charged $25 to sell a $1,800 non working game. They said my pin was worth $2,500-3,500 even though i wasn't selling it for that and it was listed as non working. That is a decent chunk on a cheap game.
That isn't much to most, but they should charge based on the listed price or selling price, not what category it's in.

That’s still just 1.3%, pretty low if it helped get you the sale. There will be complaints or issues with using selling or listing price. People generally list high and sell for a lower price. Not everyone will be honest on the sales price. It’s definitely cheaper to sell higher priced games on pinside since it’s a fixed fee and not based on a percentage.

I’ve sold and bought a lot of games on pinside. You can’t beat the cost of selling, you get access to a knowledgeable group of people, there are very easy ways to verify who you are dealing with. eBay is a non starter, 10-15% fees and huge hassles if there are issues. Fbook is a crapshoot if you don’t know the buyer/seller. Craigslist is free, but similar issues with fbook. Where else can you go?

2 weeks later
#17897 2 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Have a spot to fill and a few games I'm currently looking for (if you haven't yet listed on marketplace or were thinking about it): BM66, Bond Pro, GOTG pro, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Alien (ripley or LV), SW prem. Would also consider most Stern DMD era titles
Preferably within 2 hrs or so of central NJ, cash in hand.
Also looking for an upright Cruisn USA/World/Exotica or similar era racing game if you have it.

I would part with my jb pro.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.