(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,731 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knockerlover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#923 4 years ago

Hey guys, I have two Mr. and Mrs. Pacman machines for sale in Leesburg, VA. I took the best of both machines and combined them into one, and repaired the other one for a project or players game. Please check out the game play videos on both of the market listings.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20846

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20844

3 months later
#1667 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Revenge from Mars Leesburg, VA asking $3,000. Pictures and Gameplay video here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwELC99UyMd4RFVaeEJmY3g5ZXc

4 months later
#2848 3 years ago

Selling a restored prototype bally star trek (1978) with original prototype backglass, and a partially shopped (topside tear down and subway cleaning) data east star-trek. Check my marketplace ad's, will consider offers.

3 months later
#3684 3 years ago

Players condition, Williams Cyclone and Terminator 2 for sale asking $1800 each. See my ads on the marketplace.

5 months later
#5109 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i grabbed the RBION. my first stern. we'll see how it goes. i'm not in too deep at all, if it doesn't work out. first thing i need to do is learn how to use the rail system. i pulled the damn thing off the rails first attempt...

Was the GI issue on that RBION an easy fix? Burningman talked me into one of the F14's and I was able to get on the list for the new playfields.. this is going to be fun!

#5131 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You can definitely tell it's Christmas time,next to nobody seems to be buying pins right now.

I'm snatching up all the deals everyone else is passing on

1 week later
#5203 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:Deleted post

I've reported this to the mods for violating pinside rules

2 weeks later
#5332 2 years ago

Dudes in the DC area, beware of these scammers.. I've got another pinside post on how we almost got screwed by them, hopefully it helps someone.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#5343 2 years ago

Guys I was just offered an opportunity to get an early run alien pinball machine. Bad timing for me as I just bought two games (demo man and f14) as well as two arcades and I need to raise a little capital.

The demo man was ryandmix's and is LEDd, I rebuilt the flippers and replaced the police car. It plays nice but does have a broken plastic above the upper flipper. Pps has these for $20 I thought I ordered one but apparently didn't. I paid 2k for it and would sell for the same.

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Currently this game plays fine, however the claw was disabled because sometimes the magnet doesn't pick up the ball. I understand in tournaments it's usually off anyway, so I've n...”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
2,000 (OBO)

The f14 has a 8.5/10 cabinet, all the plastics are in good shape. The playfield is probably a 7/10, is mylared and many of the inserts are raised. I am on the list for the f14 playfields that are shipping soon, and could probably get someone to slide in my spot. I'm thinking 1200 for it, but would consider offers. I'm not great at pricing this era of game. The playfield was 850 if someone wants my spot, otherwise I'll keep it and hope for this find another good swap candidate.

Archived after 32 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Game plays, but has some switch errors depending on it's mood. All Incadescents, and probably needs a good shop job/cleaning. f14 has a 8.5/10 cabinet, all the plastics are in go...”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
1,200 (OBO)

I also have a set of Left and Right side MB decals that I didn't end up using when I did my restoration.

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I recently bought these from another pinsider, but decided not to use them. Price includes shipping to Lower 48.”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
100 (Firm)

4 months later
#6227 2 years ago

Just picked up a HUO paragon so this one is on the block. Can help with delivery within a reasonable distance.

Archived after 19 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Paragon that I've only owned for a few days, I found a HUO one and have that one coming so this one is leaving quickly. It works 100%, the playfield has some wear and the cabinet ...”
2017-05-09
Warrenton, VA
1,000 (OBO)

#6247 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Just picked up a HUO paragon so this one is on the block. Can help with delivery within a reasonable distance.

Archived after 19 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Paragon that I've only owned for a few days, I found a HUO one and have that one coming so this one is leaving quickly. It works 100%, the playfield has some wear and the cabinet ...”
2017-05-09
Warrenton, VA
1,000 (OBO)

I seriously need to move this as my wife is giving me the super hairy eyeball, brought home WoZ and just bought a GB and now I have two of these. Help me get this one sold, I'll entertain offers. I also have a playfield that is in decent shape as well that we could work into the deal.

#6255 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

How motivated are you? Coming back from Richmond, VA late Sat and could take an alternate route through Leesburg back to PIT for a non-passable deal.

Shoot me an offer my friend, I'm motivated.

#6270 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Was wondering if you were able to work something out. If not I may be interested.

Yep paragon is gone!

#6304 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

A $3600 Walking Dead just showed up on Craigslist Richmond...based on the picture I assume it has been on route.
richmond.craigslist.org link

I called him.. it's gone..

#6312 2 years ago

I may buy other games from him, what condition is the playfield in?

1 month later
#6482 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters premium. HUO original owner, Perfect PF, green DMD, side art, shaker, basically everything that is needed and looks good on this game. Not 100% but putting it out - PM if interested. Thinking about getting WOZ, GnR, Jurassic Park or getaway. PM if interested.

I want to trade my GBPremium for a GBLE +cash. But I'm guessing that isn't what you're looking for..

#6483 2 years ago

Posted my HUO metallica Pro(mium) for sale today.

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful Home Use Only Metallica "Promium". Looking for best offer, or potential trades on my wishlist, but will consider all offers. Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...”
2017-06-26
Warrenton, VA
6,000 (OBO)

#6505 2 years ago

Headed up to Allentown, PA area Saturday morning and coming back to NOVA area. Have room in the trailer if anyone needs anything moved along the route.

#6527 2 years ago

For those of you who haven't worked with butch2099 before, I've bought 3 games from him now. Super solid guy to work with and always a straight shooter. Deal with confidence!

#6541 2 years ago

It will be one of the few games in my collection that doesn't have the Flynnibus "virus" on the leaderboard.

1 month later
#6723 1 year ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

looking for Creature from the Black Lagoon scared stiff tales of the Arabian Nights original attack from Mars and original Medieval Madness can buy cash ..but also have the following pins for cash trade deal on one of the above machines Stargate- Elvira and the party monsters- Haunted House -Centaur . I am in Eastern Pennsylvania so it has to be within reasonable driving distance

Not sure about the price, but here is a lead on a TOTAN.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#6936 1 year ago

I'm going to be listing my GNR with colordmd, inserts have LEDs, pinsound board, red powder coated legs, original topper and new magnet driver board. Looking for $5900.

#6979 1 year ago

Jester, you should do a restoration thread on one of your games so we can see all the work that you put into them.

#6982 1 year ago

customers? guess we are here for different reasons.

#6989 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I am sorry you feel that way. You cannot stop peoples opinions except try to use the ignore button on them. I for one have not done any yet but do love to read about them. They give me ways to think of to fix a problem that I would never know about. Yes the reveal is rewarding but you just do not see the fact that you and other pinsiders (Beelzeboob) help others here that would never have figured their problem out. Don't dwell on the negative see the positive in the machine you are restoring and like you said Jesterfunhouse the reveal the customer is showing you in return. Sorry about going off subject here but just had to say what I felt.

Definitely lots of negativity here on pinside, but I've never had that experience in my Restoration threads.

#6992 1 year ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Are you talking about the Flight 2000 that I did for Mikey??

I think it was at the LERMods/Mezel booth area and had a $5k? price on it.

1 month later
#7322 1 year ago

Listed my GBLE for trade or sale.

Archived after 9 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have a GBLE #460. I'd like to trade +/- cash depending on the deal, but am open to cash offers as well. A few of the games I'm looking for are a METLE or a DILE, I wouldn't min...”
2017-11-01
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)

1 week later
#7371 1 year ago

Just posted my Guns N’ Roses and still have gble for sale.

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This thing ROCKS the HOUSE! Listen to all your favorite guns and roses songs while you play pinball! 1994 Data East Guns n Roses Pinball Machine. This one includes a rare origin...”
2017-11-10
Warrenton, VA

Archived after 9 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have a GBLE #460. I'd like to trade +/- cash depending on the deal, but am open to cash offers as well. A few of the games I'm looking for are a METLE or a DILE, I wouldn't min...”
2017-11-01
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#7440 1 year ago

My ghostbusters LE is for sale. Looking for reasonable offers. Looking for trades also.

Archived after 15 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Ghostbusters LE Pinball Has LER mods lighted echo car Rare Proton beam mods (el wire) Also have a spare 1/12 scale model lit proton pack I can throw in (at one point it was tied in...”
2017-11-24
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#7501 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

What's up local-ish pinsiders. I figured I'd throw out some potential trade offers to possibly shake up my collection prior to the holidays. I have the following that I'd be willing to trade for the right machines/deals:
- MMr: Looks and plays perfect. Color upgrade, pinballpro backbox speakers, swapped GI lights from warm white to brighter white, and a few extra added lights (merlin plastic and archer plastic)
- AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.
I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, TAF, and Tron. Cash would likely need to be thrown in for any deal involving the MMr (except for Dialed In).
Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.
Thanks!

Didn't you sell your TAF not too long ago?

2 weeks later
#7563 1 year ago

Anyone in the VA/MD/DC area have any solid state machines for sale?

3 weeks later
#7730 1 year ago

EBD populated and unpopulated playfields for sale, had someone buy them but needed them shipped and freight was too expensive so looking for a local deal.

Archived after 64 days
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Eight Ball Deluxe Populated Playfield, great candidate for restoration project. $500 for populated Would prefer not to ship as I looked into this and it's expensive as it would h...”
2018-01-23
Warrenton, VA

#7758 1 year ago

Nice solid players plus TAF for sale in Leesburg, VA

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice (players plus) addams family. Would be great as is, or a fantastic candidate for one of those very nice new CPR playfields The good: No magnet burn All LED's Great Disp...”
2018-01-27
Warrenton, VA
6,500 (OBO)

#7765 1 year ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice WCS. Plays 100% and was just professionally shopped. Has been all LED’d. The cabinet is a little rough in spots, but the playfield is in great shape. None of the ramps a...”
2018-01-28
Warrenton, VA
2,500 (OBO)

WCS for sale, nice playfield.. moderate cabinet

1 week later
#7808 1 year ago

Looking for Williams superpins JD, TZ, IJ, RS, DM

2 weeks later
#7938 1 year ago

I wouldn’t trust mavantix, I’ll take good care of TZ for you..

2 weeks later
#8018 1 year ago

TL;DR - It will fit WPC95, but you should buy the newer version if you can.

That particular pinsound will work w/ WPC95.. it has the adapters to fit in each of the supported platforms backbox mount, the board itself can handle each of the different systems inputs.

The model on ebay, is the prior version of the board. And it will work, but I would highly recommend spending the money on the latest revision. The biggest difference I noticed was how quickly new sound files are loaded, and if you're messing with sounds frequently this was a huge improvement for me.

#8021 1 year ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

That's an add on you purchase separately. Even when you buy it new you have to pay for that adapter.

true, you need the harness kit for wpc95, but they are all compatible.

2 weeks later
#8104 1 year ago

Heavily Modded/Customized Star Trek LE for sale.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Stern's 2013 Star Trek Limited Edition Pinball Machine, with a significant amount of customization done. This is a unique and one of a kind machine, with lots of extras that will ...”
2018-03-28
Warrenton, VA
8,500 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#8189 1 year ago

TAF for sale, can bring to Allentown.

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 5,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “100% Working Addams, No magnet burn on playfield. Ramps have been repaired, but work great. Mansion and other inserts shows some wear. Great to play as is or put a new playfield...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,500 (OBO)

#8194 1 year ago

creature, RS, and Judge Dredd also for sale.. can do allentown delivery

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 5,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Really solid example of creature, completely working including hologram.”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,900 (OBO)

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 3,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Can bring to Allentown. Excellent condition judge dredd. Rottendog MPU, New gold topper, upgraded pinbits lighted crane arm has factory goodie bags still in bags and staples insi...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,200 (OBO)

Archived after 7 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Can bring to Allentown. Just rebuilt all flippers, replaced broken coils, and added all LEDs, with an OCD LED board, cleaned all inserts and under playfield boards. Includes manua...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,400 (OBO)

#8206 1 year ago

Popeye, can bring to Allentown.

Archived after 10 days
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice popeye, almost no wear except for shooter lane. All incandescents. Center weldment has been repaired. Boat apron is missing the plastic silver tie downs which is common for...”
2018-04-22
Warrenton, VA

#8214 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

A Houdini has come up for sale about an hour or so from me...Only thing I can move to cover it would be my HUO WoZ. I'm thinking the Houdini could sell in the next day or so so I'm only selling if I can grab the Houdini. Has invisiglass, shaker, topper and looks perfect. Has the newer 7.5v boards. Was resetting so JJP had me update to the latest PS board and it has been rock solid. Bought the with mod and the cauldron that looks awesome and lights up. 6900 Cash and carry (Unless you have a Houdini Ill get some pics if anyone is interested before the Houdini sells.

Which WoZ is it?

1 week later
#8241 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Machine - For Sale
Bullseye 301 Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Bullseye 301 NOS playfield and backglass”
2018-05-05
Warrenton, VA
800 (OBO)

Archived after 16 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Dialed in LE with a few hundred plays on it. Beautiful game. I will also include a few LERmods add ons for this.. Lighted scoop Lighted station Backbox rgb kit”
2018-05-06
Warrenton, VA
8,000 (OBO)

Archived after 2 days
Machine - For Sale
Alien Archived
Functional - needs minor work “On the show floor currently at Allentown, used asking 8750”
2018-05-04
Warrenton, VA
8,750 (OBO)

#8251 1 year ago

Archived after 16 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Dialed in LE with a few hundred plays on it. Beautiful game. I will also include a few LERmods add ons for this.. Lighted scoop Lighted station Backbox rgb kit”
2018-05-06
Warrenton, VA
8,000 (OBO)

DILE asking 8500.. born on 3/5

3 weeks later
#8384 1 year ago

Interested in trading my IMLE #418 for a pro plus cash if anyone is interested

#8390 1 year ago

Archived after 11 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Iron Maiden LE #418, I'd like to trade for a pro + cash but would also entertain a cash sale so that I can order a new pro.”
2018-06-01
Warrenton, VA

Archived after 0 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “TNA #125 with Butter Cabinet and the following add ons. Invisiglass Shaker Motor Knocker Lit speaker kit with metal grilles Lit side rails Radiation Shooter Rod Mod Power Distribu...”
2018-06-01
Warrenton, VA
9,000 (OBO)

4 weeks later
#8513 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do any of the locals have the medium yellow enamel screen printing paint for backbox stencils?
It sucks to order $50 in paint when you need about 4 tablespoons worth

#8517 1 year ago

Looking for a medieval madness original in any condition.

4 weeks later
#8671 11 months ago

Will anybody be traveling from Pittsburgh area down through VA or MD anytime soon? Could use help getting a populated playfield and a backglass down this way.

#8716 11 months ago
Quoted from Scorch:

There's one for sale on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale
For sale: Baywatch pinball machine
- Redecaled
- Color display
- Mirror blades
- Full LED
- Good condition
Trim is not powdercoated and is the downside of this machine.
$3100 obo or trade
Specifically looking for Tales From The Crypt or Dirty Harry
Call or text Zach

Yes but how many plays since 2006?

2 weeks later
#8845 10 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Well, The one they had at the York show last year was turned up so load I couldn't even stand playing it. Other then that I don't know.?.?

You can play it one handed.. it’s a one shot game..

2 months later
#9208 8 months ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Mustang found !!!

Does it smell like smoke? (There was one on Ben's page from a building fire recently..)

1 month later
#9464 7 months ago

We should rename this thread to.. "Projects jester bought for $50, wiped down, and is now trying to get $850 for"

2 months later
#9770 4 months ago
Quoted from mavantix:

As long you don't mind your games coming with JB welded hacks in them.
Dude literally blew his cork the other day in the Maverick thread...so I'mma keep poking him about it.

Hey at least he didn’t hot glue the fragile ball trough plastic into strikes n spares and pass it 100% working..

#9784 4 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I had no idea what this comment meant when I read it 2 days ago, so I ignored it. It's obvious now that you and your buddy have me mistaken for someone else. I can assure you I don't know either of you, never dealt with you and would appreciate an apology for your mistake.

wasn't directed at you.. I was trying to make light of the situation but you guys have your own center of gravity that can't be escaped..

#9794 4 months ago

Just finished this BSD, probably have about 100 hours in this game.. lots of new parts, everything machine or hand polished.. nice red unfaded cabinet

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Completely shopped, playfield machine polished. Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuild pop bumpers all transparent red with custom LED up and d...”
2019-02-25
Warrenton, VA

#9800 4 months ago

I’ve got a matched pair, both #871 MBRLE and AFMRLE that I might be interested in selling. Looking for 16k or best offer for the pair.

#9842 4 months ago

Just listed an AFMRLE with green trim, in the marketplace. Will entertain offers. Not looking for trades.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “AFMRLE, #871, matched to Monster Bash LE #871 also for sale. Has the “eat at Eddy’s” building mod”
2019-03-02
Warrenton, VA
7,900 (OBO)

#9853 4 months ago

Early run Alien SE, upgraded and reliable.. for Sale with a ton of extra parts.. 100% working. Has rare prototype "red" boards.. and the cabinet serial/sticker is for a Full Throttle..

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Alien Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Heighway Pinball "Alien". This game is an early run with a couple of very rare "red" prototype boards. And the serial number/cabinet sticker is from a full throttle! ...”
2019-03-06
Warrenton, VA
13,000 (Firm)

#9892 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well I think CC only succeeds as a remake if they can license the continued code or recode themselves. Not saying it won't sell on its own but I think if they did the extra code it would make a big difference. We like CC ourselves but not sure how long it would survive in a home environment.
As far as TOM or CV love both of those games as well but again not sure how well they would do as a remake.

Allegedly the are finishing the code on their own.. but it will not be CCC.

#9894 4 months ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

With all the rumors that CGC was also doing extra code for MBr, it's probably best to take that with a grain of salt until something official is announced.

I think that was misunderstood, because CGC was reworking animations..

1 week later
#9963 3 months ago

I have a lead on an Alien SE for sale if anyone is interested..

2 weeks later
#10052 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have one, huo. Make me an offer. Has the coindoor.

pinballt It isn't fun unless you have someone to play it with..

1 week later
#10087 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Got 2 more for sale!

Machine - For Sale

Strikes and Spares

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Beautiful Strikes and Spares... works 100%... almost no noticeable playfield wear... collector quality... nice cabinet with only a few marks... plays well...”

1 hour ago

Linthicum Heights, MD

1,700 (OBO)

Lathroum

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Beautiful Firepower... almost no noticeable playfield wear... some slight planking... backglass has a few bad spots but is presentable even when lit... cabinet is in very nice sha...”

1 hour ago

Linthicum Heights, MD

1,700 (OBO)

Lathroum

CQ? You bought these from Craigslist a few days ago, and you’ve been on pinside a few months..

The sNs was listed for 1k, and the firepower for $1200. There was a playboy too, for $1700 but you already pawned that off on some sucker who’s never owned pins before.

#10096 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

You guys have all flipped a game before. Don't be mad that he contacted the seller first and got the deal.

I don’t care that he’s flipping a game. But I inspected these games too. Don’t try and bullshit people that they are CQ.

I don’t need to know this guy to know he’s a bullshitter.

#10098 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Really... Some jerk called me out... Read back .. I'm defending myself and my rep... I rarely flip anything... And this is why... These pins are in great shape... Old school guys know me and how I deal...

Ball swirls and planking.. super CQ.. only for the most discriminating taste

#10101 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Really? I know for a fact I contacted the guy first... You are probably the jerk the original owner told me about who kept trying to offer more money for him to cancel the deal with me... No one else saw these pins in person... As I said before... Grow up... Anyone who wants to see if these pins are collector quality can come and see them in person...

Wow, name calling and assumptions after I posted fact. Very classy. Too bad this forum doesn’t allow for images. I’d post the screenshot of your seller letting me come inspect first even though you had a deposit. I never offered more money for them. I told him he was lucky for someone to offer full asking. You already pulled one over on someone new to the hobby. I’m not going to let you use the words CQ associated with these games and take advantage of someone else. Go back to fleabay..

#10103 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Once again you don't know me at all... you guys started the name calling... These games are collector quality... I never said they were mint... for original unrestored games you can't tell me you have seen many any better... I did not "Pull One Over" on anyone... that Playboy was as clean as any ever... the inside was so clean you could eat off it... there were barely any scratches on it at all... the boards were clean... the playfield had one spot... the center had been repaired with a decal/sticker and the new owner was advised beforehand... the pin was worth every penny I sold it to him for... I NEVER SELL ON EBAY EVER!!! Come see it, play it, make an offer... There are no nicer versions of these two pins for sale around here now at all... and you know it... you are bitter you did not get the deal... now move on... and Grow up!

I passed on the deal anyway you’ve all been warned..

#10106 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

What you mean is... you tried to take the deal out from under me... I was told... ask around with people who have bought pinball machines and arcade games from me... no one has ever left unhappy... or felt cheated... I just looked up all the games I have for sale on here in archived ads with similar prices and mine are as good or better than the one's I looked at and I only checked on one's that sold... stop trying to sabotage my sales because you missed a deal... go be bitter someplace else... Don't like it... don't buy it... come look and make me an offer if you don't like the price...and again... grow up!

I didn’t try to take your deal.. stop assuming and stop trying to differentiate a line between CQ and “Mint”.

#10109 3 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Take your crap to PMs.
Christ.
What’s for sale?

Wow. You guys that can’t inspect games locally don’t want to know when someone is bullshitting you about condition? Ok.

#10121 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Really dude... this is how you get your rocks off... I never said it was mint out of the box... did you see the pics? have you seen it in person... drive youself up here and come play it... and stop being a troll... Collectors Quality does not mean mint... look at the pics... does it look like a players shape pin with a few wear spots and dinged up cab? or does it look like something you would want in your collection... the games are 40yr old survivors... not repainted... not replacement playfields... no repro backglass... get over it and grow up... come play it, make and offer, or shut up...

Just so I’m clear the official pinball grading scale goes like this. Trying to learn from the veterans..

-Players shape with a few wear spots and dinged up cab
-Something you would want in your collection (no replacement playfields)
-Mint out of the box

#10134 3 months ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

I'm taking my own timeout... I remember why I stopped being all into pinball and arcades for a long time... I was just trying to sell a few games and I was jumped on... have fun... and when no one is left... turn out the lights before you leave...

"Hope you get lonely tonight.."

#10143 3 months ago
Quoted from hAbO:

As Ron Burgundy once said "That escalated quickly"
I can tell you this - I've known and bought from Lathroum in the past as well as several of my other friends. No one works as hard as he does to find pins and games in the surrounding area. Always willing to help someone out. He's a straight shooter to deal with, fair, genuine and as honest as they come. Salt of the earth type of guy.

This all started because he claimed on pinside that a game he was selling was "collector quality". I was able to inspect these games myself even though Lathroum already made a deposit, I live pretty close. I told the seller if the guy gives him full price for those games, he should take the deal. But if it falls through let me know. Not sure where Lathroum got the idea I offered more $, etc. Maybe someone else did, I don't operate like that.

On facebook sale groups he admits to the SnS having "ball swirls" just like I saw in person. What I think this all boils down to is a misuse of the term "Collector Quality" to actually mean something like "Nice Players Condition" or whatever. I just didn't want anyone to pay up for what they thought was a CQ game, delivery, etc. and realize what they bought was a nice condition players.

Not trying to dog anyone for making a flip.. certainly didn't have to make it personal out the gate.

1 week later
#10181 83 days ago

Nice TZ posted in marketplace

Archived after 5 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Twilight Zone with no decal fade, beautiful shooter lane, fully shopped (legitimately, see video). Rebuilt flippers and bushings, new flipper bats, all new transparent posts, mach...”
2019-04-24
Warrenton, VA
8,250 (OBO)

#10185 83 days ago

Black Hole in the marketplace

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition black hole.. completely works, some playfield planking, and normal wear around pops. Backglass is absolutely beautiful. Lots of fun to play.”
2019-04-24
Warrenton, VA
1,900 (OBO)

#10198 78 days ago

Gorgar - Can bring to allentown

Archived after 5 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Gorgar. Works. Needs a few switch adjustments. Ran out of time prior to Allentown, if someone wants it prior to it’s discounted now as is. Otherwise I’ll fix after the show...”
2019-04-29
Warrenton, VA
900 (OBO)

#10203 76 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have a nice Indy jones cab art set? Or know someone local who applies cab art. Afraid to try it myself

Conspiracy theorist here.. I’m pretty sure HEP bought them all up

2 weeks later
#10273 60 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

If any one is looking for a data east back to the future I know someone that has one and needs to sell it you can prob snag it for 3-3200

“Snag” it for that? Sigh

1 week later
#10346 52 days ago

I have a BK pro with less than 100 plays on it. Opening a new location and I’m looking for licensed themes like Southpark, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, AC/DC, Etc. Looking to trade. Can add cash for the right deal. I can also work in my heavily modded Metallica Le

#10363 49 days ago

Looking to trade two games out of my home/personal collection (BKPro or a really nice TZ) for a few licensed games for a location. Southpark, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, etc. All trades will be considered.

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Black Knight Pro. Awesome game and bad ass music.. but need a few licensed games for a new location (Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, etc.)”
2019-05-28
Warrenton, VA
Trade

Archived after 4 days
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “Twilight zone Pinball Completely shopped, flippers rebuilt with new flipper bats. Boards, inserts, and subways scrubbed clean. Playfield was machine polished. Nice original unfa...”
2019-05-28
Warrenton, VA
Trade

4 weeks later
#10605 20 days ago
Quoted from scanman20852:

this forum is a big soap opera. I see alot of talk but no one buys any games

No one buys any games? I’ve bought and sold over 50 games in the last few years for my personal collection.. not counting games I’ve bought just to flip, etc.

1 week later
#10693 7 days ago

I have a players condition LOTR that I'm looking to trade or sell. It was shopped not long ago, and the flippers were just rebuilt. Thinking 5200 or trade for another stern pro. (Deadpool, Star Trek, or one of the music ones.)

1 week later
#10724 7 hours ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Just fyi , I had a nib delivery from a reputable company here the person who delivered it worked for that company and asked to use my bathroom and I noticed afterwards that medications where gone through. I know because I turn them a certain way so I know I have taken them. Straight if I haven't counter clockwise if I did , the meds where all clockwise

The opioid crisis is real brah...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 26.50
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 11,500.00
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knockerlover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside