(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,941 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Chalkey
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10260 4 years ago

Have a laser cue working project playfield is a little rough

#10267 4 years ago

If any one is looking for a data east back to the future I know someone that has one and needs to sell it you can prob snag it for 3-3200

#10320 4 years ago

Looking for an earthshaker

#10326 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

the one in Mtuchen....
"Has been gone over and refurbished by a long time pinball tech!!!!!!!!
Williams 1989 Earthshaker Pinball reconditioned, cleaned and repaired, led bulbs rubber etc $2900"
Ah... one of the photos shows a plastic with sharpie filling in the letters

Yea I’ve texted that guy and he will not acknowledge that he has stuff wrong with his game broken plastics and the rubber are wrong. He keep saying “ but it has leds”

2 weeks later
#10440 4 years ago

Guy up the street from me has a lethal weapon for 1700

2 weeks later
#10584 4 years ago

Have a space station for trade in the market place

1 week later
#10640 4 years ago

Space station listed for 1900

#10689 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Selling hook 1500
New xpin power supply , new xpin driver board
Cliffy, LEDs , 2018 rom code , players condition pin
I stopped playing last year sold 14 pins , I'm out of the hobby this is my last one
Pics will be up on Facebook markplace in a few , posted it there as pics aren't allowed in forum

Sent you a pm I’m right down the road

#10696 4 years ago

Just listed a devil riders

#10705 4 years ago

Posted up a light bk project, ad explains it all. Just flipped it on a bout 5 mins ago and is now playing fine

#10739 4 years ago

Looking for a slugfest, local operator had one but put it back on route

2 weeks later
#10835 4 years ago

Posted up a black knight

2 weeks later
#10905 4 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my data east hook, new power supply and playfield board. Leds

1 week later
#10950 4 years ago

Slug fest in the market place

1 week later
#10983 4 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Hey guys, i'll probably be listing a nice shopped, led 1993 gottlieb wipeout dmd pin.
Open to sales or trades, preferably system 11 or newer. But for the right deal I may go as far back as system 9.
Projects welcome, so are some arcade games (Atari system 1 or 2, or vectors).
Let me know if you are interested, in the next few days i'll probably make an ad (wife and kids start school this week, so it's not a top priority). If before then, pm me and i'll text you some pics and we can go over the details.
More than welcome to come by and play it and some other games.

Great guy to deal with! Super easy

3 weeks later
#11069 4 years ago

Just listed a simpsons for trade

2 months later
#11358 4 years ago

Have a data east hook I’d trade

3 months later
#11813 4 years ago

Looking for a revenge from mars pin2k

1 month later
#11965 3 years ago

Looking for bk2k any condition

2 weeks later
#12030 3 years ago

Still looking for a #blackknight2000, me and another pinside Thad a 3 way trade set up for one and the main component bailed

3 months later
#12630 3 years ago

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

#12632 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Huh? Do tell - Rob is a good guy and has done quite a few deals for quite a few Pinsiders. Are you the guy who bought the Twilight Zone?

No I was not, completed a trade. Game was traded with a “just needs to be hooked back up” Won’t go into specifics yet. But when it was flipped that I was an asshole and it was my problem. And I tried to “ get one over on him” and to fuck my self( not his problem), I consider that shots fired

#12634 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

There is a reason Rob changed his Pinside handle from gwaxt. Frankly, I understand why the mods let him get away with it. Rob has some great deals but you need to inspect the games. Hope it works out for you.

But do those deals never really happen? he gets PayPal from out of area people to fund other things and then refunds right before the PayPal dispute. On Facebook he’s posted a ton a great prices texted him right after it was posted. To be told it sold already( with 30seconds) or his other worker going I have no clue what game your talking about

#12635 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

But do those deals never really happen? he gets PayPal from out of area people to fund other things and then refunds right before the PayPal dispute. On Facebook he’s posted a ton a great prices texted him right after it was posted. To be told it sold already( with 30seconds) or his other worker going I have no clue what game your talking but they remain posted for days about

3 months later
#13198 3 years ago

Got a greyhound full-size basketball game, new balls and nets. Rebuilt wooden base. $500 or trade for pinball project.

Breaks down in a bunch of parts easy to move and not heavy at all.

This game picked the short straw and need the space for my ball bowler

#13225 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working, lcd installed, brand new driver board, dell optiplex with nucore, led translight 12” bar, sound is handled through original speakers with mini amp. Leds through ou...”
2020-12-30
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#13511 3 years ago

black hole listed in the market place

Machine - For Trade
Black Hole Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Starting to finish up my recent black hole project and looking like a wide body will not fit in my current space ( need a normal sized pin) What’s been done, New lisy mpu ( b...”
2021-02-25
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1432 times

1 month later
#13705 2 years ago

stern lightning I’m putting up for trade before I make the call to lug it downstairs. In garage easy load up
Clear coated and touch up complete ( I’m no artist), inserts replaced, leds, Titans, new mpu. Rebuilt driver board, and new rectifier board.

2 years later
#17422 4 months ago

Toying with the idea of trading my earthshaker, newer playfield swap, led displays, leds through out. New plastics, translucent pop bumpers,
New spiral ramp.

Also have an alien star I can work in for a 2 for 1

4 weeks later
#17512 3 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Machine - For Sale

Whirlwind (Trades+/-$welcomed!(package w/Cylone?)

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent Whirlwind up for grabs. Package deal with Cyclone (to be listed soon) possible. Super fun game! Played perfect 3 days at the York show on freeplay with not so much as a s...”

2 hours ago

Crofton, MD
(142 mi)

SantaEatsCheese

Whirlwind listed. Cyclone coming soon. Could sell/trade in a package deal. Ideal trade would be towards a Stranger Things Premium, but I'm open to 1 for 1 trades, 2 for 1 trades, cash sale, amish pies. Only caveat is I need folks to come to me for this one. Thanks for looking and good luck with your crippling pinball addiction!

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Machine - For Sale

Whirlwind (Trades+/-$welcomed!(package w/Cylone?)

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent Whirlwind up for grabs. Package deal with Cyclone (to be listed soon) possible. Super fun game! Played perfect 3 days at the York show on freeplay with not so much as a s...”

2 hours ago

Crofton, MD
(142 mi)

SantaEatsCheese

Whirlwind listed. Cyclone coming soon. Could sell/trade in a package deal. Ideal trade would be towards a Stranger Things Premium, but I'm open to 1 for 1 trades, 2 for 1 trades, cash sale, amish pies. Only caveat is I need folks to come to me for this one. Thanks for looking and good luck with your crippling pinball addiction!

Have something on your trade list, I’m away for work for a few days. But I’ll shoot you a pm

#17523 3 months ago

Anyone have a BK pro? On a business trip and finally got to play one. Now I NEED one.

1 week later
#17557 89 days ago

Have a hard topped black night, looking to change it up and get something newer system 11(era) and up. Can add cash for the right deal.

BKSOR (PRO)
Judge dredd
DE hook
bk2k
Just a few examples

#17558 89 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:I'll put this out there. Game and Sparky Tilt topper for $7k if cash pickup only (firm as firm can be). Topper not being sold before the game.

Machine - For Sale

For sale/trade: Metallica (Pro) LED

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$6900 cash or trade

Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is available at an additional $500

Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cash coming back my w...”

40 hours ago

Medford, NJ
(27 mi)

mbl1116

if i could find a buyer for my BK, i would be setting up a time to pick this up

1 month later
#17684 52 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1274 times
Contributed to Pinside

Time to change things up.

Thanks!!!

#17690 51 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1274 times
Contributed to Pinside

Decent price, drop $200-300 below actual average selling prices. All bugs worked out and ready to go!

1 week later
#17719 40 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hardtopped BK, all leds. Boards went through back in 2019 with remote battery, rebuilt all drop assemblies , polished all metal. Upgraded flipper mechs to WPS style. All leds and a...”
40 days ago
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
3,000 (OBO)

Willing to add cash to trade up
SOF, BK2k, MET, FAMILY guy, to name a few.

1 week later
#17760 28 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:Deleted post

And the finally fee is absurd. Think I paid $50 to list and sell Scooby. I would also like to point out that I had to pay a listing fee to start out because I had a lot of unsold listings. That is because it sold off Facebook. Also charging a fee for a trade c’mon. This was the demise of Craigslist, I’m cool with $10/$5 fees here, but to ask for a fee to join and then constantly ask me to join pinside plus like the cashiers ask if I want to round up for “xxxx”.

#17770 28 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

The fees are getting ridiculous. They need to work listing/sold fees into their monthly membership options.

Or just remove the marketplace fee in general, hobby forums or forums in general never charge normal users (businesses yes) marketplace fees. I can understand a fee to join keeps unwanted people out. Does KLOV charge a fee? Does my moped forum charge listing fees? My truck forum?

Maybe that will help get more people to join that lurk.

#17771 28 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Unfortunately, too many people game the system with "unsold" ads, so it switches to pre-paid mode automatically when you have too many that go "unsold".
Also, I noticed you have a gray heart next to your name...if you're not already aware, if you donate at least once a year to made it red again, you get discounts on selling fees.

Hahah just like the round up question you can’t avoid it here! A whopping 20-30% depending on the level (amount) you choose. I did the math and wasn’t worth it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.