(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1063 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have a Kiss Pro NOB

Wow, this is really tempting, but I know as soon as I bought this, the Sys11 that I'm patiently waiting for would suddenly pop up.

1 week later
#1155 8 years ago

LOL. My thoughts while reading this.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

My TZ. Time to make room for Full Throttle and hopefully TBL soon. Pics to follow when I create an ad tomorrow. 6700 with color DMD

TZ? Really? I was really hoping it would be the WW to make space.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Anybody want to buy my loaded HUO one-owner Hulk LE so I could buy David's TZ.

Didn't see that one coming, either.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Are you looking for around the same number?

OK, there's another WW I have my eye on. Yes, you need to buy DCFAN's Hulk and sell me the WW. Seriously, though, it has to be one of the most dialed in Hulks on the planet.

#1161 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow lots of nice goodies there seems to be a really good price for a le with all the extras

Do it!

I can help with transportation if necessary to make a 4 game move happen.

3 weeks later
#1376 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

It doesn't do much

Working as designed.

2 months later
#1939 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

Looked at your awesome collection and wanted one of them but then looked how far you were! Virginia sure is a big state! Glws.

Buddy is in this neck of the woods pretty often. If there's a game you're interested in, contact him, and I'll bet he could deliver it relatively soon.

4 weeks later
#2165 8 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Bo Jackson may get all the Tecmo Bowl love, but playing as Lawrence Taylor was a freaking blast.

As a Cowboys fan, it kills me to admit it, but the Giants were my go-to team on TSB. LT was a beast. Anderson, Baker, Ingram, and Meggett were a formidable combo on offense.

1 month later
#2614 8 years ago

Lots of wind AND snow here.

20160123_152628_(resized).jpg20160123_152628_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
2 weeks later
1 week later
#3266 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I thought Herg was interested in that one.

I was, and Hwawonyu PM'd me. I'm trying to decide whether I'm willing to move something out to make space for it, and I told him not to hold it on my account. It happened a little sooner than I thought it would.

#3269 8 years ago

For some reason, I'm really attached to that actual EM. It's in very good condition, and I wouldn't get very much for it.

#3273 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

i cant remember what the machine was

Card Whiz, and yeah, I have no plans to let it go. I was actually considering Metallica or Scared Stiff ahead of it, but I don't think I'm ready to part with those, either.

#3313 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone sitting on a nice local TOTAN ?

Timing is everything. I just shipped mine to WA a couple days ago.

#3358 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Was it sold ? I sent a pm but never heard back.

There was a guy on here that said he bought Hwawonyu's spot. I haven't heard it from Hwawonyu himself, though.

3 months later
#3963 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

New pros are selling for $5600

I'm curious about this as well. My Metallica (first run) was the last game I bought NIB, and I haven't followed prices. I'm thinking about selling my Met before the end of the year, so I'd like to know.

I'd say whatever the going NIB price is, you're going to have to deduct around $400 and hope you can find a local buyer. The ColorDMD and speakers, I'd say you could add ~$300 and ~$100 and still be in the right ballpark. The rest of the stuff, I don't think you'll get anything substantial for them. If $5600 really is the current NIB price, $5600 would probably be a good starting point for yours.

1 week later
#4079 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Not local to NC but I don't know what this means and it makes no sense to me...What does it have to do with buying/selling pinball??? Thats totally random?

Natural Bridge is in VA, and here's info on Dinosaur Kingdom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Kingdom

I have no idea what it has to do with pinball, though.

4 weeks later
#4374 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Now imagine if that was your normal commute route

Yep. That's one of the reasons I moved out of Ashburn when I bought my house. Not that Rt 50 is much better, but at least it's not a choice between paying the toll or driving Waxpool Rd.

#4431 7 years ago

They are asking that you post a market ad, even for trades. I have a Met Pro that I'm planning to list, but I need to take pictures for the ad first.

#4434 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

You'll miss it

I know, but I need space for RZ, and it's getting the least play.

#4444 7 years ago

I know it's listed at more than a NIB, but it's loaded, so we'll see how this goes.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, HUO, Metallica Pro (the original with wood speaker panel) Includes: ColorDMD GI Theatre LED OCD Flipper Fidelity Speakers and Sub Laser cut rails Backbox LED Panel (...”
2016-08-22
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 2231 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#5287 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Surprising that kids are scared by that head.

My 4yr old son was fine with the shrunken head when I owned it, and has no problems with RZSSI. He's not in love with the boney beast on Scared Stiff, and he won't go to the bathroom by himself after dark. There's no logic with kids that age.

#5316 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is anyone currently searching for a really nice Whirlwind trade wise? I am seriously contemplating getting rid of it as it's been kicking my ass for the last six months. The frustration is real!!!

Would you consider trading for a less nice Whirlwind?

Seriously, though, mine's a keeper, and I'm planning to do a playfield swap once CPR finishes them. I'd love to avoid having to do the work, though.

1 month later
#5723 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Card Whiz Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm calling this "Used, working and clean" since it has been played a good bit since it was shopped, but the guy I bought it from did a really nice job on it. The playfield is rea...”
2017-02-04
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 295 times

#5725 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Where's mudflaps?

LOL. I just talked to him last night. I'm not sure this would sway him from wanting Elvira 3 or RZSSI. ...or would it?

Taking pictures of it makes me want to keep it, but I also want a Super Chexx bubble hockey, and I'm out of space. Decisions, decisions.

Edit:

Quoted from DCFAN:

You must be getting a Super Chexx that you were thinking about a few days ago?

Yeah. Was this in your message when I replied, or am I going crazy?

2 months later
#6197 7 years ago

I have a neighbor who has mentioned selling his. We are probably just over 100 miles, depending on where in Richmond you are. I'll point him to your post.

#6199 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Herg is that another Tron or the one I bought

Another one. There must be something in the water in my neighborhood, so I'm not drinking it.

2 months later
#6553 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I think I'll have to come over and fix that.

That's like curing herpes by catching gonorrhea.

1 week later
#6620 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well, I'm really not sure if I want to sell this, but I'm not playing it as much anymore, and the prices some of these have been going for tells me that others may want it more tha...”
2017-07-16
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 443 times

5 months later
#7657 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes: Upgraded lighted toys from the factory Shaker Motor Mechanical Knocker Laseriffic Topper LED OCD and customized LEDs”
2018-04-08
Stone Ridge, VA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1893 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7876 6 years ago

I have a nearly full spool of black Hatchbox ABS that I'm not going to use. If anyone wants it, you can have it free. Just pick it up. Shipping costs would be nearly as much as it's worth.

#7886 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Honestly everybody usually discounts games about 300 so I was hoping to pick one up for that. I’m hearing crickets so I assume there is not much of a used market on them.

-400 to remove the ColorDMD, +100 to add a regular DMD.

2 weeks later
#7977 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes: Upgraded lighted toys from the factory Shaker Motor Mechanical Knocker Laseriffic Topper LED OCD and customized LEDs”
2018-04-08
Stone Ridge, VA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1893 times
Contributed to Pinside

If anyone local wants this, can pick up, and pay cash, I'll do 4800.

6 months later
#8995 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have lots of legs, gently used rails, a couple rough looking lockbars, and one lockbar receiver. Anyone want these? I am starting to consider just throwing them out. They are all in good working condition (although not all are beautiful), I just don’t need ‘em

What manufacturer/era? At minimum, I've been wanting to try buffing a stainless lockbar, but I don't have the guts to start with one that I need for my games.

1 week later
#9018 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

temporary trade

Quoted from jefryan:

Such a great idea to do this.

I have had a temporary trade going with a friend for something like 6 months now. It's great in my case, but only because I would unconditionally trust this friend.

What happens when something goes wrong? His game had a coil that locked on, and he trusts that I won't let his game catch fire or at least I'll put it out ASAP.

2 years later
#13554 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes Powder coated armor and legs (Matt at Back Alley) Powder coated metal apron with lit Arc Reactor and inserts Topper (note it does have a crack across t...”
2021-03-06
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 836 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13592 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes Powder coated armor and legs (Matt at Back Alley) Powder coated metal apron with lit Arc Reactor and inserts Topper (note it does have a crack across t...”
2021-03-06
Stone Ridge, VA
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop

1 month later
#13741 3 years ago

I dropped price on this a few days ago, but forgot to post in this thread.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
2021-03-06
Stone Ridge, VA
Contributed to Pinside

2 years later
#17916 31 days ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Just listed my LOTR LE, WOZ ECLE and Spider-man in the market. All HUO one owner. Northern Virginia.

Machine - For Sale

Lord of the Rings Limited Edition ( No trades)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “LOTR LE HUO, One owner, Great Condition
Invisiglass
ColorDMD
Lighted Palantir
Flipper Fidelity Speakers
Shaker Motor installed at factory
Speaker Lights
Lighted Flipper Buttons
Pin...”

7 hours ago

Chantilly, VIRGINIA
(8 mi)

DCFAN

11,300 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Wizard of Oz (No Trades)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “ECLE #766 HUO, one owner, Great condition
Invisiglass
Buffered light boards from the last batch of ECLE games produced
Munchkin Playfield Cliffy
Mezel Mods Lighted Throne Room Fire...”

7 hours ago

Chantilly, VIRGINIA
(8 mi)

DCFAN

9,700 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Spider-Man (No Trades)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded HUO one owner great condition
Invisiglass
ColorDMD
McKee Topper with lighting
Speaker lights
Flipper Fidelity speakers
Shaker Motor
LEDOCD with tasteful LED colors
Webbed Si...”

7 hours ago

Chantilly, VIRGINIA
(8 mi)

DCFAN

6,700 (OBO)

Seeing these for sale makes me feel a bit sad.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=herg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.