(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glarrownage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

T2 and Spy Hunter FS or trade

3 weeks later
#102 9 years ago

Just a quick bump. I still have a T2 and a Spy Hunter for sale or trade!

4 weeks later
#155 9 years ago

Big bump for Hager. For those who don't know, this was the super nice Shadow in Allentown. May have been the nicest pin at the show. Pics don't do this table justice! Someone buy this before I do.

8 months later
#756 8 years ago
Quoted from bombpop:

I have been tasked with selling a couple pins, a friend passed away and his mom should not have to deal with it. The pins are in Reston Va, I could meet you out there to see them over the weekend.
First is Elvira & the Party Monsters. Nice Players condition. The left display is not working. Playfield is nice, because it is covered in mylar, purple areas not covered are faded. The left ramp has cracking at the base, it has been mended and is playable. Cabinet look good. Power supply has been replaced with a Rottendog board. Looks like the main board has been serviced by K's arcade.

I'm sorry about your friend. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure his mother really appreciates your help.

4 months later
#1168 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Mulling over a heavily modded IM VE trade plus cash for a really nice Funhouse or BK2K. Has pinblades, Laserrific topper, changed out some LED's so it looks A LOT better, Hooked on Pinball Arc Light Pop Bumper Caps / Lights (Awesome), added IM figure up top in Mark IV from movie near spinner, lit whips from Pin Refinery for Whiplash, protector mylar over buttons, LED flipper buttons and Red Tremor Shaker Motor from Cointaker, Pinbits protectors and Cliffy next to (and under) ball trough / eject area and specialized IM helmet shooter rod.
Not completely serious yet but interested, for sure.
Message me if you have either/or.

Any chance you could post some pics? I have an IMVE and I'm curious how you changed out the LEDs. I'm sure with the mods you listed it looks amazing.

1 week later
#1232 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone interested in some older EMs? Subway, Showboat and Williams Crossword (wood rail).

I actually contacted that guy about those. I can post the prices he sent me if anyone is interested.

#1234 8 years ago

Subway - $850
Crossword - $550
Showboat - $375

He also had a Party Zone for $950 but I assume that was sold.

#1238 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks. What is the link for these? I somehow missed it.

Quoted from Sethman:

Party Zone where?

Yeah, its a local yard sale. I have the guys number if someone wants it. I think it was posted on our craigslist too. PoMC correct me if any of my info is different than yours.

#1240 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Selling my SC in Midlothian, VA.
Playfield swap done in the last couple of years. Playfield was restored and cleared by Chris Hutchins. New ramps, lots of tokens, wings, topper,
Etc. Could use front cab decal as it was touched up at a chip at some point in its life. Domestic game. Extra rope light included. $7500
Would rather not ship.
image.jpg
image.jpg
More Pics here http://s920.photobucket.com/user/taylorva72/library/Safe%20Cracker%20playfield%20swap

2 weeks later
#1333 8 years ago

I just saw this on Craigslist, I assume its a joke post? lol

Williams roller games pinball (Hagerstown)

"Wow. Yeah me. I am done fixing this game and am ready to part with it. It took me a few months because I have found my niche. I love cheerleading and price policing pinball sellers. I love rob, Lloyd , Ben and all that love my posts. Glws, wish I was closer, darn you rob, . More hugging later. I am asking $2400. Love, Bigd1979 or DLs. ( if I do not respond quickly, I am posting on my pinball forum because I now am someone)"

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#1340 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So, here's a question...did you create that ad yourself and then post it here to take a shot at Darin? Even if you said no, I'm not sure I'd believe you. There was no reason to even re-post that bullshit here.
You're a great guy, Darin, and a credit to the hobby. Sorry you have to put up with this crap.

Are you seriously accusing me to spending time posting a fake ad? As far as no reason to post that here; I read it, I laughed and was curious what the backstory of it was. It's an insult to my intelligence and my character that you think I would type a fake post and then post it on Pinside.

On a side note, I seriously couldn't tell if it was real or not. I've been reading peoples Pinside posts for over three years, people drink and post all the time. I've read for sale ads that were legit and worse than that. You may want to figure out who I am before you take a shot at my character like that.

Edit: By the way, I have no idea who Rob, Lloyd, and Ben are.

#1359 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I still want to know why you would re-post that crap here. Why didn't you just PM him and ask him privately? It's obviously not a flattering ad.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

And that, sir, was precisely the correct way to handle it.
And the guy says I should know who HE is before making accusations. But he doesn't know who Darin is before posting an ad that makes him look bad. How's that different?
You gentlemen may have the last word - I said my piece.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

EDIT: If you don't know who Rob, Lloyd or Ben are, then you definitely don't know who Darin is. If you did, you would have never posted that ad. You should probably try to find out who he is before taking a shot at his character by accusing him of placing an ad like that.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks. I wanted the link removed, but didn't even click on it so that I wouldn't have to read BS about a good guy again.

Okay, it's obvious that you are not only very upset about this for some reason but also directing it at me. I'll try to explain this one last time and then I'll take it to PM. I saw an ad on Craigslist with a pinsider name that I knew. The ad didn't make a lick of sense to me, I laughed at it being so awkward. I posted it in a local thread for one of two reasons 1. To find out if it was real, since I have seen worse real for sale ads before and 2. To get the backstory of just what exactly I was reading. I really didn't see the ad as being as offensive as you did obviously.

For all I knew, this was some inside joke between BigD and someone else. Forgive me for asking about a backstory, I thought there may be some comical history to the post. I really don't understand what exactly you found so offensive or why you continue to accuse me of something so stupid. Maybe you don't recognize my name because I stay out of the Pinside drama (until now apparently). I read most of the posts on here but only post when others need help, documenting my restorations, and a thread I started that will help hobbyists connect with other pinsiders to get the services and parts they need (Pinsider Talent Directory). This whole incident is exactly why I don't get involved with people here in general.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Glarrownage still hasn't removed the bogus CL ad link from his post. I think that speaks volumes...

One last thing, this is the first time I've been on Pinside today so I don't know why that would "speak volumes". On nights and weekends when I'm not busting my ass in the corporate world, I run a non-profit I co-founded (officially a 501c3) which takes up the majority of my time - Association for Safe Animal Placement (ASAP). If any of you local guys are interested in volunteering or fostering a rescue dog please PM me. We have adopted out to or rescued from just about every state that this thread covers so distance is not an issue.

#1363 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My apologies.
EDIT: And btw...you seem like a nice guy. If I had met you, knew the kind of guy you are, and somebody posted a BS ad that smeared you, I'd be all over their shit protecting you, too. So I'm holding my hand out for a gentlemanly shake, and let's move on. Are we okay?

Totally! Also, if someone posted an ad about me on craigslist I would want someone to bring it to my attention so I could clarify publicly. If you are going to York, I'll see you there. I'll be in Allentown too. Expo.... may not happen this year, too much going on but I really want to go.

Quoted from bigd1979:

O wow i love animals i wanna possibly volunteer some time. Im in the middle of trying to save my cat right now . Ive spent so much time and money the last few years and especially the last few months on the little guy i could of bought a dream pin but my cat is much more important to me and is possibly y i may have to sell my wh20 .

Dude, I'm so sorry about your cat. My animals have always been my family so I totally understand. If you ever need a companion for him/her let us know. Unfortunately, we have people trying to give up their cats all the time. We are a dog rescue but social media is a pretty powerful thing, we always will try to place any animal we can.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

My Avatar is my rescue dog that we got from a kill shelter. How anybody could kill such a beautiful animal is beyond me. If everybody with the financial means adopted one animal, there wouldn't be any more shelters (as long as animals got spayed).

That's awesome! I wish more people would think that way. All the dogs we get are from high kill shelters, it's a very difficult organization to run (emotionally). We see the worst in human beings (the horrible abuse these animals are put through) but we also see the best (People like you that adopt). I've been thinking of ways to incorporate pinball, I think we may start a spay and neuter awareness campaign/minor pinball event called "Balls Across America" . We are a new non-profit but our goal is to build a local facility to house the rescues that are awaiting their forever homes. Right now we are a foster based organization that also pays to board some of our rescues when we don't have any available foster homes. We currently have 4 in our house, two of our own and two fosters. Sorry for going so off topic, eventually I'll get a plan together and start a thread about it here on Pinside. Regardless, thank you for adopting Boob!

#1397 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

X-files has been spoken for.

Congrats on the sale, that was a good looking machine.

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

THIS IS AND HAS BEEN AN AWESOME THREAD!!!! I have bought and sold though it since it came up. It has been wonderful for this area.
Glad to see the "Virtual" handshakes and better understanding. As I mentioned I have had Glarrownage and PoMC and COYOTE and many others to my home and have done business with all of you. I can vouch for each one of them as GREAT individuals FIRST and then GREAT contributers to this Hobby. Each one of those I named has offered equipment and resources to me at no cost. I love the hobby for that reason as I have made friends with everyone I meet.
SO BACK TO BUSINESS--I may have a couple of machines coming in on trade through a number of recent deals. I will have a second owner home use Stern Batman Dark Knight in beautiful condition with full Cointaker LEDS. Also a players Judge Dredd that I fully shopped and LED'ed as well. No credit errors and looks and plays great. PM me with interest I have have not priced them out yet until they are fully in my possession.

Bump for Jester, good seller. I've played BDK once it was pretty fun. JD is awesome, nice that yours was already LED'ed, there are more lights than you would think in that thing.

Quoted from Pinterest:

Your dog is rude - sticking out his tongue all the time - it's just obscene. Prolly a line to kill such an animal. If you were to sell raffle tickets to pull the switch to electrocute him - (or to cut off his head and stuff it) - you could probably eliminate shelters!

I know you were joking but I think you went a little far on this one......

#1412 8 years ago

Considering trading my JD and Spy Hunter. The JD has LEDs and a color DMD, its former owner was Chris from Coin Taker. The Spy Hunter is currently being shopped out. Just throwing a feeler out there in case anyone was looking to swap games. PM for with any questions or pics if you are interested. My philosophy is if games are not being played at my place, they should be somewhere that they can be enjoyed.

#1420 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Are there any project EMs or any games sub 1K for sale close to I95? Shoot me a PM! I'll be passing by there in the next day or two

You just missed a yard sale that had about 3 in my area. We posted the info a page or two back, I'm not sure if they sold or not.

#1443 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok apparently some pinside a**hole pussy who has a issue with me likes to keep being childish and hiding behind his computer and also posting bogus cl adds with my screen name . If you have a issue with me for some odd reason thats fine but dont bring my significant other or any of my pinball friends into the equation. If you have a problem message me or something bc I have a feeling I know who you are but im not going to point any fingers just yet as I dont wanna engage in this immature behavior . Thank you and have a lovely evening i know I will .

A new one? It didn't come up for me, it must have been taken down already. It's kind of amazing, I've never seen Pinside drama outside of Pinside.

1 month later
#1791 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Shadow...anyone? anyone?

Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a "The Shadow" pinball for sale. Here are a few pics. Sorry so dark. It will be 100% completely shopped out. A complete tear down. If interested PM me. I can text you as many pics as needed. Asking $3,200. I'm looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as well.

20151024_230713_resized.jpg 20151024_230723_resized.jpg 20151024_230729_resized.jpg 20151024_230738_resized.jpg 20151024_230744_resized.jpg 20151024_230753_resized.jpg 20151024_231048_resized.jpg

1 week later
#1890 8 years ago

For Sale: Judge Dredd - Sold

Game is unshopped but clean with a nice playfield. It has a CoinTaker Premium LED Kit and drop target decals (included but not installed). The ColorDMD is not included in the price but if you want to keep it we can work something out. Chris from CoinTaker was the prior owner, hence the CoinTaker sticker on the backglass.

IMG_20151101_193121_800.jpgIMG_20151101_193121_800.jpg
IMG_20151101_193207_159.jpgIMG_20151101_193207_159.jpg
IMG_20151101_193220_519.jpgIMG_20151101_193220_519.jpg
IMG_20151101_193228_575.jpgIMG_20151101_193228_575.jpg
IMG_20151101_193113_275.jpgIMG_20151101_193113_275.jpg

#1893 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hows the cab color? Is there a topper? Thax

I thought you already had and sold one?

No topper, cab isn't faded as far as I can tell.

#1895 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

How is the crane and world mechanics? How's the cab look?

Never had any issues with the crane or the world, they work as expected. The cab looks like it had the backbox latch ripped off of it so the very back has a chunk taken out of it in latch area. The sides and front are unfaded and look really good but have your typical minor cosmetic scratching. I'll have to pull it out from between the two pins next to it to get pics and look it over in more detail.

#1900 8 years ago

Judge Dredd is sold. Thanks for the interest guys.

#1920 8 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I posted my HUO Monopoly ($3000) & HUO Aztec ($700) in the FS section. Same games that were in York if you happened to be there. Not really looking for trades but damn, that is a nice looking Xenon @arcademojo!

Wow, a HUO Aztec. You don't see HUO EMs pop up much. Very cool!

#1944 8 years ago

Does anyone have any interest in a Spy Hunter? I'm looking for someone that wants it for their collection. It's not going to get enough attention here and I'm not going to put it in my restoration backlog. The playfield is mostly covered in factory mylar but outside of the mylar the playfield has some planking. There is also some wear in the shooter lane and the captive ball area. I'm currently in the middle of shopping it out so I'll put some pics up when I'm done if anyone is interested. As for price, no idea until I have it all together and I can see what all work needs done to it. I can say this, it would be more than likely half of what Pinside says its worth. (The pinside value seems really high for this particular table IMO).

#1947 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone happen to have 3 used green glow balls?

Are those for the captive balls in JD?

#1952 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

yup! Installing a pair of mirror blades I have too. Fun game!

I bet it looks great! I'll have to check it out sometime with the glow balls and mirror blades. I'm glad you like it, its a great game!

2 weeks later
#2069 8 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I am consolidating to one room from two. Therefore, I am going to sell 3 of my 10 pins. Titles are POTC, AC/DC premium, MET PRO, X-MEN LE, LOTR, Twilight Zone (loaded with mods), FH, IM (not vault edition), SM and WOZ. Really doesn't matter to me which 3 titles I end up selling. Shoot me an e-mail if you want prices and more info. I can do pictures but just prefer to sell to people close to my home to save me the trouble. Most games newer titles are HUO and all pins are in nice shape.

I assume this is your craigslist ad with the prices?:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Twilight Zone....really nice condition...loaded with mods. $6,250

Funhouse....nice condition for this year pin, $4,000

Wizard of Oz...basically brand New (invisiglass) $7,000

Pirates of the Caribean....excellent shape...HUO $5,000

Metallica....HUO....some mods....lightly used $4,500

Spiderman....HUO.....excellent shape $5,000

Lord of the Rings......HUO $5,250

X-MEN LE Wolverine....HUO....excellent shape $5,500

AC/DC Premium....couple of Mods....HUO $6,250

#2080 8 years ago

Is the WOZ a standard?

That is houseofpins ad. I just copied it from craigslist since no prices were listed in his post.

3 months later
#3375 7 years ago

Hey guys, it's been a couple of months since I've been on. I fully tore my bicep and subsequently underwent surgery so I've not been able to do much of anything, especially pinball. Long story short, I have a Spy Hunter $400 (project) and a Mystic $900 (decent shape) I would like to find a good home for. I'm selling them at the price I got them for and both come with some extra parts I purchased a while ago. Originally, I planned on restoring both for fun but as I said, I can't physically do much. All they are doing at my house is collecting dust and I would much rather them go somewhere to be enjoyed. If anyone is interested let me know, I would be more than happy to try to get pics. My apologies in advance if I don't respond quickly to PMs as I have a lot I'm trying to catch up on.

20160329_232105_(resized).jpg20160329_232105_(resized).jpg

20160329_232135_(resized).jpg20160329_232135_(resized).jpg

#3394 7 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Man, I'd be all over that Mystic if I had the money. GLWTS!

Quoted from emkay:

I was just thinking the same thing except distance instead of money... I would love to have one of those.

Thanks guys! I really wanted to restore this one, I've always liked the art. I saw a Mystic on craigslist a week or so ago for something like $600. I'm sure it sold quickly but someone got a great deal.

1 month later
#3619 7 years ago

Hey guys, anyone in the WV eastern panhandle area familiar with EM repair? A friend of the family had asked if we knew anyone in the area that they could pay to repair their Williams EM that has some score reel issues. Let me know, thanks!

4 months later
#4815 7 years ago

Mystic and Spy Hunter have been sold. Thanks all!

1 week later
#4907 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The addams was nice but there's a big difference between a restored b.o.p 2.0 kit with new playfield , decals,chromed out and just about everything on playfield is new compared to a nice shopped out pin. I have a huo mint tz but my restored mb just looks a step above it as far as playfield and decals.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to compare the work of others. Especially when Poncho was simply stating his opinion and complimenting Jester. I think Jester's work on TAF was fantastic regardless of whether or not it had a new playfield, chrome, etc. Anyone that takes a pinball machine and puts in the work to ensure that future generations can enjoy them is a credit to the hobby.

#4910 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

He compared the two i just took it a bit further and stated while it was nice, a total restore is another level of love and work. Thats it have a great night

Yeah, he compared them in a complimentary way to a fellow pinsider. He wasn't putting down BOP. On the other hand, you took someones work, who frequents this thread, and minimized it. Not sure how you don't see the difference but okay.

In local sale news, I got another PM about Spy Hunter and Mystic. I just wanted to mention that they have been sold. Since I didn't have them in the market place, a donation was made. Thanks all for the interest.

#4926 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think the misconception is from how different people use and comprehend the terms "restored "and "shopped out"

No misconception on my end.

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Jess/Glarrownage I really appreciate you sticking up for me and the work I did on that TAF machine. You have amazing restoration skills yourself including more patience and time that you put into each machine, your compliments mean a lot to me.

Hey Steve, absolutely. I most respect the fact that you actually took that TAF to the show. If it weren't for people like you taking clean and working machines to places like York, we wouldn't have shows. So for that, I know the community is grateful.

As far as, my work, I don't have kids like you do, which is far more important than anything pinball related. I'm sure if you had the time, you would do the same. I don't talk about my restorations outside of my restoration documentation threads for two reasons 1. As you know, it ends up being a measuring contest and 2. no one cares unless your name is Chris Hutchins or Bryan Kelly (Which is well deserved on their end). However, if I ever end up selling them, this will be the first place I post them.

#4942 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

getting some trade offers on BSD....2750 or trade toward SM or possibly IJ4

Hey, just an fyi, the first pic in your ad is of GoT. I'm shocked that no one has asked if the GoT comes with the BSD for 2750 .

Quoted from sohchx:

I'm in the same boat. I won't post my restorations here at all for the same reasons. If someone PM's and asks specifically to see examples I do that instead.

Yeah, you get it. Don't be afraid to start a restoration thread for it though. All the information helps the community. Everyone has a different way of doing certain things. If you already have a restoration thread, shoot me the link!

2 weeks later
#5074 7 years ago

It's not pinball but does anyone have interest in an xarcade cabinet and Arcade sticks? I never got around to using it. $200

#5082 7 years ago

X-arcade cabinet and joysticks are sold. Thanks everyone for the interest!

1 week later
#5156 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What makes Scared Stiff so expensive? Is it that fun or just the theme? I never "got" the allure of the Elvira character. I've played the games, but they didn't really stand out to me.

I hear you, its all about value. I had no problem paying NIB prices for RR Woz or Walking Dead Premium but I wouldn't pay thousands less for SS or AFM. Now if it was a high end restoration, different story of course. Everyone has their own valuation of different pins.

#5232 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Any interest in a Brand New Just Opened Spidey Vault made a few weeks ago Nov. 05, 2016? Mint of course with no playfield issues.
This took 8 months to arrive and now I think I am just Spidey'd out.I've had a few over the years and .....

#5261 7 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

Listed a very nice CV in Northern VA, willing to take offers, prefer local pickup or we pickup at my parents house Scranton, PA after making a deal.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-26 12:08 (yesterday)For sale: Cirqus Voltaire“Excellent condition with original topper scrolls, matching legs, ringmaster, and neon. LED's installed, led lit Simba mod, plastic...” $ 8,000 (OBO) Pickenheim Fairfax Station, VA ShoppedFeatured

Great seller, buy with confidence!

5 months later
#6238 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

GLWT people paid at least 6K for SMVE and aren't going to take a 1K hit to sell a HUO model.

I thought they were more like 6800.

Quoted from tp:

Cash in hand and looking for one if these at this pricepoint ....
Spiderman vault 5000

Quoted from rai:

I'm also looking for SMVE for $5000 must be pristine HUO

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'll take one at that price too.

I'll bid $5001 as long as the playfield isn't ghosting.

2 weeks later
#6383 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it me or is $280,000 a little high for this title?

Nah, I think the house comes with it. Fair price.

1 month later
#6557 6 years ago

I'm considering trading my JM. If anyone is interested feel free to check my wishlist. Happy to do + cash deals.

2 years later
#11265 4 years ago

Low play IMVE. Easy pickup from walkout basement. Feel free to PM me but apologies in advance if I'm slow to respond as I've not had much free time lately hence the sale.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I purchased this NIB from CoinTaker a few years ago and only put a total of 341 plays on it. Everything works as expected and it looks great. It has the following included: -Shake...”
2020-05-12
Charles Town, WV
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 4491 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#14107 2 years ago

Anyone local interested in a JM? If so, I'll get some pictures up and put it on the market.

2 weeks later
#14172 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This JM was shopped back in 2015 and has not received much play since. It's a fun shooter with a lot of spare parts included that I never got around to swapping. Playfield is in g...”
2021-08-18
Charles Town, WV
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 418 times

Just posted JM. Considering posting Metallica Pro with Total Lightshow mod next.

1 week later
#14208 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Damn. This hasn't sold? JM is such a sweet game... in this crazy market of ludicris mark ups, this title is a steal.

Agreed! I have a verbal agreement with a local guy that looked at it today. He said he will pick it up next weekend so I'll be marking this as pending soon. Thanks for the kinda words! I'm surprised how quickly games sell nowadays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glarrownage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=glarrownage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.