(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,736 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by scanman20852
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#490 4 years ago

DIRTY HARRY for sale in market *sold*

4 months later
#990 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Reposting my Bram Stroker Dracula. Thought I had a pending sale to someone in PA but they found a game closer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21837

this game looks nice mike face timed it with me it will be a nice addition to someones collection mike is a stand up and knowledgeable GUY. buy with confidence. GLWS BUMP.

5 months later
#2217 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I can't lie. The woman's a foul bitch. And my wife knows it.

and so do you!
LOL

1 week later
#2255 3 years ago

quad bump!

2 weeks later
#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just like pinball and punctuation

Teachers!

1 month later
#2970 3 years ago

boobs ok in my book!

#2982 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a friend that is willing to trade for about 3 months his WOZ for my MB. Just a part time trade. Not permanent. Maybe I should go this route to get it out of my system.

just visit him more often.

#3022 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have to sell something due to unexpectedly getting a imve . So if interested in my loaded cftbl or possibly my congo pm me for more info . Thanks

thought you said your games had standing offers! apparently not so!

#3027 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Actually I said tz and congo did which is why congo is a big maybe until I talk to that person but figured id mention it since things change after time lol. Cftbl is the one that I want to go first tho since that is one op is not interested in . From all the pm i received id say Creech looks like a good bet for a sale

GLWS of your games.

#3034 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

You guys wanna here a "corny" story. I saw a Dr. Dude for sale in central NJ on CL for $1,500, called the guy , he stated he would call me right back. So he called me right back from another #. He said when i get there just act like we are moving the machine. Actually he and his roommate own it. So i was on my way to NJ to pick up. I called the same phone # he called me with and message stated the phone # was disconnected. I got a bad feeling about this guy, so i turned around, lucky i was only 2 miles from the house! Not worth the risk for 1.5 hr. drive, if closer i would of at least stopped by. The guy was real shady!

i contacted the guy last night he called me this morning said he will call me back later today i to have bad feeling on this one

#3035 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The guy is 15 mins from me and I was supposed to go there at noon. His pics sucked so i asked for more, never sent any. It's shady at a minimum. He said he had a guy coming willing to give 1700, I told him to take it fast. He tried to tell me they are selling for 2900 on eBay, right. I told him if it was working and decent I'd consider taking it for 1500, 1200 or less sight unseen. Haven't heard from him since early this morning.

the CL pics the apron and play field look faded. he promised me pics too never got them.

#3037 3 years ago

got pics they look faded the floresents (pink/red indiglow) are faded bad. seems to be playing as he thought i was someone else.

#3039 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

they guy stated its 1/2 of his partners', whatever that means. does seem shady as all hell.

told me it is a client of his and the guy is a doctor and the game is payment for work but seems game is not in he's position .

#3063 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wonder if you will be downvoted bc you said freddy Isnt worth 1900 . I said that and been downvoted twice ,they must be owners of the pin......

i no longer own the pin but it is worth more than you stated. you seem to state a lot about games you know nothing about. i guess thats youth rearing its i know everything head.

#3065 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

? Ok.... there is nothing really to know when it comes to price just statistics and sales and considering its been for sale for a long time kinda says its overpriced . It probably will sell eventually as everything does with time but people need to stop this madness bc prices are just getting out of hand on everything and soon there will be no entry level dmd pins under 2k which really pushes new people away from the hobby . Anyhow I dont claim to know everything but try to help out where I can just like people helped me years and years ago .

THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES.

2 months later
#3665 3 years ago

considering trading LUCI for hobbit LE or SE. pm if interested.

#3673 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would trade new in box for Luci. Either Smaug LE or Hobbit LE

ok lets do it pm sent

#3676 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Let me know which one you want Hobbit or Smaug as I will be up in about 3 weeks picking up some. Happy to trade for Luci.
I am on the road but will be at auction tomorrow
Buddy

ok will do.

2 months later
#4171 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If this sells for anywhere near what your asking please let me know bc i have been severely undervalueing mine and its 3k plus in upgrades . Its a great rare pin for sure and probably the one i play the most lately. glws sir.

i think he is about $1,000 low

#4177 2 years ago

MEOW!

#4179 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do u like the hobbit? Was thinking of doing something like u did with a trade

HOBBIT is the best game i ever played or owned ! i had played it on route and at jjp open house and hated it. but with the new code! it ROCKS! i am very happy with it!

3 months later
1 month later
#5551 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Why do I see so many GB for sale?

upgrading to premiums

2 weeks later
#5641 2 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Can't find it sure it's Trenton?

yeah it was there yesterday

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Yeah, Cyroute and myself picked them up last night

they are right up you alley.
and you didn't even stop by.

#5666 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Ghostbusters premium for sale or for trade. Game is perfect. No ghosting at all. Less than 20 plays . Has a few mods. Full Market ad later today.

pm sent

1 week later
#5779 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Shadow is still around 3k . Lah can be found under 2k and jm is usually 2-2250.. Bsd is awesome and usually 2500-3k. Jd ,dm can still be had 2-2500 pretty regularly. Ft is very good also in the 2500-3k range. Dr who 2250-3k usually also. Dh is usually around 2-2500 and ngg 2750-3250 in most cases. Another fun one is wcs and is usually 2250 -2750 . Lots of great b/w dmd pins 3k and under .

guess i have to start searching in MD.

3 weeks later
#6006 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm wanting to trade a pretty nice JY for, or towards a TSPP plus cash on my end depending on condition. I'd also be willing to trade it for a title from the same era 95-96 etc. No particular title in mind outside of TSPP, I just want something that I haven't already owned. Pm with what you have

how would one know what games you have owned? no games listed in your collection. listing your games and previously owned may help your trade.

#6017 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

One can know what games I have owned by sending a pm as I asked in the wanted post. All of my games are listed, but set to private for personal reasons. It would take far to much time to list my games current and previously owned.

So one would have to be the amazing Carnac!

1 month later
#6128 2 years ago

considering changing the line up putting up Congo and Shadow both have to go to make the deal happen.

#6157 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Is this a for sale thread or an eBay store?
Just bustin chops.

now COLSON leave mikey alone.

4 months later
#6825 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Damn, that's tempting. I'd like to have a Fire and you're close. My fiance would murder me in my sleep though.

then you would never know what hit you!

2 months later
#7291 1 year ago

left the BSD club
have a full set of new plastic ramps for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55924

1 week later
#7315 1 year ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

WANTED:
Super Nice, clean, restored/refurbished Williams 1987 FIRE!
Ideally would be a Champaign Edition but maybe too much $$$ due limited production.
I’m thinking about branding my dental office with a fire truck theme (looking at a fire truck to purchase on Friday). Perfect excuse to buy a fire themed pin for the Office!! Are there any other firemen/truck pins suitable ie no cleavage...? Want to purchase before year end. Thanks for any input.

GOTTLIEB rescue 911 is a cool game

#7317 1 year ago

I looked at that and definely seems like a better game but ambulance the big theme. I’m going to purchase a fire truck and wrap it with my logos and park in on grassy knoll next to my building landscaped with boulders and such. So I’d like a more fire truck type theme. Gonna give patients quarters after/before appointments to play and keep track of male, female, child high scores on social media for week, month, year....

use tokens they will keep quarters.

#7319 1 year ago

I looked at that and definely seems like a better game but ambulance the big theme. I’m going to purchase a fire truck and wrap it with my logos and park in on grassy knoll next to my building landscaped with boulders and such. So I’d like a more fire truck type theme. Gonna give patients quarters after/before appointments to play and keep track of male, female, child high scores on social media for week, month, year....

so get an ambulance in stead of fire truck probably cheaper

3 months later
#7849 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

What part of town are you in?

and i assumed you and ted were friends

3 weeks later
#7990 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Yes, auto-correct got him.

teachers!

2 months later
#8330 1 year ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I recently saw a Family Guy NIB on eBay. Was going to buy it but told buyer she had to open first to make sure it worked. She refused.

I don’t blame her

2 months later
#8722 11 months ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Hey all,
Looking for a working Count-Down. I got one from Coin-Op in Maryland and it needs *far* more work than I’m capable of. Any leads would be amazing.
Thanks!

i got one listed in market needs mpu rebuilt or replaced and cosmetic love other wise complete. some times two can become one!

3 months later
#9316 8 months ago

Genie for sale add link to market
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71417

Archived after 9 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Genie nice overall condition new playfield glass (thanks to Ivan). New rubbers, new PI-1 mpu, new mpu to driver board connector cable,. Plastics all nice, play field shows ball wea...”
2019-01-12
Morrisville, PA
1,650 (OBO)

3 weeks later
2 months later
#9749 5 months ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Yeah, I really do enjoy it much more.

Well Dave you can redo my SolAr Fire for me!

#9763 4 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge... you post a ton looking for games and announce games are available. Have you thought about sporting a donation to the platform that gives you the forum to do this? As someone that runs an enthusiast site... I can tell you, it costs $$$ to do it right.

Now how is he going to afford all the games he buys if he has to Donate to pinside ? geese!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 24.50
$ 399.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 329.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 11,500.00
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside