(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#873 8 years ago

Looking for Space Shuttle, Stargate.

#890 8 years ago

Looking for a few pins: F-14, LOTR, Congo, WSOP, IJ

#905 8 years ago

Updated list of machines I'm looking for: STLE, WPT, F14, Congo.

#908 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

PinballT has a WPT for sale.

Thanks - I sent him a PM as I didn't see it listed.

#914 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

PinballT has a WPT for sale.

Thanks again for the lead - looking forward to getting the WPT this weekend!

1 week later
#942 8 years ago

Looking to buy: WH20, WW, Congo, POTC, HS2, Space Shuttle, WCS ...

Also looking to buy a bowler, preferably on the larger side.

1 week later
#958 8 years ago

Updated list of machines I'm looking for: CV, F14, Congo, WH20 ... PM me if you may have one available. Thanks!

1 month later
#1090 8 years ago

Looking to sell Stargate, or possibly trade for something on the wishlist. Marketplace ad to go up shortly.

3 weeks later
#1293 8 years ago

I have a 60-in-1 stand-up multicade for sale .. Amish built cabinet (very nice and solid), LCD display, decal themed around Namco 20 year reunion (Ms. Pac Man and Galaga on front, Ms. Pac Man full on side). PM if interested, looking for $1,000.

#1377 8 years ago

Still looking at offers for Stargate .. also thinking of selling/trading a modded Tron LE. If interested please PM.

1 month later
#1715 8 years ago

delete

1 week later
#1734 8 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Yes I'm open to outright sale. $2300 on the Getaway. PM me if interested.

Great price - paid a good bit more for mine.

1 week later
#1796 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just putting this out there to see about local interest. I'm building 3 or 4 touchscreen jukeboxes / touch gaming machines using these cabinets with a 19" touch monitor. I should have one ready pretty quickly since I have a new Dell PC ready to use. Will need to buy PCs for the others and then they'll be ready shortly after.
Will be fully loaded with 12,000 songs with a great jukebox program running it. Also will have a front-end for launching the touch games. Think of a loaded, kickass Megatouch system, but with much better games. From IGT slots, to board games, to Angry Bird games and arcade games.
The keyboard and tray are removable and won't be on the cabinet - or at least I might leave the tray and have it padded for leaning on and maybe adding cupholders. The white stuff on the front of the cabinet is just sticker residue and will be cleaned. These are excellent looking, sleek, modern, powder coated cabinets and 3 are black and one is silver.
Stayed tuned and PM if interested. Price will will in the $1200 range depending on the cost of the PC and external hard drive and the sound system I installed. Likely will include external subwoofer, AV receiver and nice speakers.

12188901_10153713181938158_4370845557301702706_n.jpg12046813_10153713181933158_3356397671933343312_n.jpg

Assuming you are getting some decals for it - I think that's what it needs right now to garner some interest. The idea is a good one, but right now it looks like an airport kiosk or machine you'd find at the DMV.

1 week later
#1912 8 years ago

I may be selling a pin to make room - modded POTC, WPT, and CV would be the candidates. Not going to be a stellar deal - all were bought pretty high and not in a hurry to sell at a loss at the present time. All work perfectly in very good condition. If interested shoot me a PM. No trades.

#1927 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

Not a stellar deal? Way to entice!!!

Exactly.

2 months later
#2700 8 years ago

Have a Cirqus Voltaire I'd like to move - lowering price to $6700 firm. Playfield very nice, LED's and mirror blades installed. There is wear around both flipper buttons, but other than that it looks good.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27667

#2729 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I get that but when a round trip to get a pin is in the 20hr range it doesn't have that local feel anymore. With that said, and the way people are so spread out in this thread, it would be nice to see a network set up to move pins from state to state. I have piggybacked games when picking up games and a decent network would really help make pins more affordable. Food for thought.

Yeah it's just really hard to narrow that down, though .. I mean - far west Maryland to far east Maryland is a heck of a haul as well, or from corner to corner of PA, whereas NC to Southern VA may not be that far at all. Some sort of network does seem like a logical idea, and it wouldn't seem that hard to implement. Simply put in where you are coming and going from, and how much room you have. It could not only make pin prices better, easier to get, but also the guys doing the traveling would also make extra money without going too far out of their way. Seems like a win/win/win.

1 week later
#2841 8 years ago

Will consider trades for my CV +/- cash .. interested in: AMH, RR WOZ, Congo, WW, WH20 ... PM if interested.

3 weeks later
#3142 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Can't i just get some love for the shipping it to your doorstep?
That is actually closer than picking up locally in Your area?
It would be a different thing if i wanted you to pick it up in rotterdam?
Pinheads work together and find a way instead of creating a mindblock.
It is just a bit of sea man, no fuzz

No - the reason being is that then you could just flood every single for sale thread with that logic. Imagine if everyone who had a pin for sale posted in every local for sale thread? This thread is just for those in or very near to this particular area noted in the thread title.

1 week later
#3251 8 years ago
Quoted from Justbringit9282:

I am looking to buy my first NIB pin, i had been talking to a guy who works at betson in baltimore does anyone recommend a vendor for NIB in the maryland / baltimore area. Also i found a used machine at royal flush amusements has anyone had any dealings with them. im new to the pin world and just trying to get a handle on all of this.

The problem is if you buy from one in Maryland, you are going to pay sales tax. That's several hundred dollars extra.

3 weeks later
#3436 7 years ago

May be selling my Hobbit SE - PM if interested.

1 week later
#3459 7 years ago

Looking for a decent Whirlwind in the area.

3 weeks later
#3593 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice Whirlwind ...

#3600 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thinking about selling my TZ for a RRWOZ. Would you do it?

I just want to know how you got JJ Abrams to take pictures of your machine.

#3634 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for a Bridge of Pinbot.

#3670 7 years ago

** ALL SOLD ** I have 3 sheets of Invisiglass/PDI. One is a widebody PDI never unwrapped, the other 2 are standard size but not sure if they are Invisiglass or PDI as I've ordered from both (and can't tell the difference). $200/each.

#3675 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I bet I know which pins those were on.

Of course! I'm too use to them so they go on every pin, but WOZ didn't need one. Since I'm slimming down the collection I don't think I'll have a use for the extras anytime soon or I'd keep them around. Keeping one for GB when it comes, but that's it.

2 months later
#4375 7 years ago

Still looking to overpay on a nice WW.

#4392 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Whitewater or Whirlwind?

Whirlwind

3 weeks later
#4626 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my RR WOZ - would love to trade for a really nice Whirlwind + cash, but may just sell outright if someone local is looking for one.

1 week later
#4665 7 years ago

Original owner RR WOZ listed with a few mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, purchased just a few months ago. Game has less than 200 plays. Witches well mod (what a difference!) and lighted fire pit mods installed, and I also have the l...”
2016-11-03
Poolesville, MD
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 461 times

2 weeks later
#4813 7 years ago

Need to make some room - WOZRR price drop to $8k, come and get it. Witches well and fire pits mods installed, lighted winkie mod not installed but included - includes shaker and Invisiglass. HUO and first owner.

#4821 7 years ago

WOZRR is off the market pending sale.

2 weeks later
#4985 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking for a WOZLE or RRWOZ.

Still available!

2 weeks later
#5096 7 years ago

Looking for good condition WCS & Congo.

2 months later
#5589 7 years ago

HS2 for sale in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has worked perfectly since I've had it, never any errors. Game has the Mountain Mod and Donut Heaven mod installed. Playfield looks decent - no significant wear spots, and...”
2017-04-15
Poolesville, MD
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1184 times

1 year later
#8106 5 years ago

Will be listing a World Cup Soccer and Whirlwind after the Easter break. Both are in nice condition, LED'd. Prefer local sale only. $3500 for WW, $3k for WCS. Full pics and details coming after Easter, just wanted to throw this up now in case anyone is in the area and wants to have a look.

1 month later
#8231 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully LED'd WCS in good condition with a nice playfield, works perfectly. New soccer ball. Comes with Invisiglass - subtract $150 without. Local pickup only, no shipping.”
2018-05-01
Poolesville, MD
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Whirlwind with LED'd playfield, works perfectly. Working topper (although yellowed). Comes with Invisiglass - subtract $150 without. No shipping - local pickup only (easy...”
2018-05-01
Poolesville, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 123 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8233 5 years ago

Whirlwind has been sold.

5 months later
#9140 5 years ago

Getting ready to list a heavily modded Star Trek LE this weekend in the marketplace.

On the hunt for an AFMrLE.

2 weeks later
#9237 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mods/Additions: Color DMD, Invisiglass, Lighted Vengence (interactive mod I believe), upgraded laser, blackout mod, Pinblades with UV lighting, Enterprise lighted topper (http://w...”
2019-02-26
Poolesville, MD
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1474 times
Contributed to Pinside
Star Trek LE still for sale - had a buyer no-show yesterday.

3 weeks later
#9368 5 years ago

Looking for an AFMR-LE

3 months later
#9893 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Allegedly the are finishing the code on their own.. but it will not be CCC.

With all the rumors that CGC was also doing extra code for MBr, it's probably best to take that with a grain of salt until something official is announced.

#9897 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

A distributor I talked to said it is the pricing model. They don't know what to do about existing MMr owners if they come out with one with a larger display. If they come out with one at the same price range as AFMr and MBr, MMr owners will be pissed. They could sell a kit, but MMr owners might want it for free or something. Maybe they could discount the kit for the MMr LE owners since they took the big initial risk and all the delays.

It really shouldn't be that difficult of a decision IMO - you raise the price a few hundred for the new MMr with larger display, and also sell a kit that's $100 less than the price difference. For instance $8k for original MMr to no longer be sold, $8,400 for new MMr with larger display, and sell the upgrade kit for $300 for the original. I don't think anyone would really be unhappy with that situation.

But is it even possible to easily retrofit a larger DMD into the original MMr space?

2 weeks later
#10017 4 years ago

Looking for an MBrLE if anyone knows a distributor that has one in stock.

2 months later
#10375 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Will be posting a Indiana Jones (Williams) up in a few days. Has nice playfield. The left side bottom cab is faded. Rest of cab looks pretty good. I took off wire forms had rebrassed. Got to put back together then will take pics. Was going to restore it but was able to get one already done.. Here's what goes with it. Rebrassed wireform. Brass lift channel,H channel,speaker panel channel for backbox,new speaker panel plastic, all brass armor . Legs rails,hinges,back playfield glass panel,coindoor,shooter gun, all bolts. brass done by pinball plating and more. Some installed some still wrapped up. 5 piece decal set. 6500.00 firm will take it all. But don't want to do PayPal. Will post in market with pics when i get wireforms back on and playing.

This is not going to last long at all - that is an awesome price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=eryeal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.