(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,741 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2628 3 years ago

Getting pounded still in central Delaware. Speaking of Delaware, I see lots of chatter for MD pinball gatherings, lets try and get one organized in the First State! I only have 2 pins, but also have foosball, 8 ft Brunswick pool table, and 2 MAME machines. Let me know who is interested!

#2774 3 years ago

Justed saw a few pins listed on Craigslist that I don't recall seeing in this thread. Might interest some of you.

Located in Morton, PA: Private collector looking to sell a few games. Stern Star Trek premium,Looks and plays new $6,200. The Sopranos ,Shopped with premium leds $2,975. Dr Dude LED display and total premium LED lights, looks and plays like new,$2,100. Whirlwind, Beautiful original with total LEDS led display and pinball pro speakers,$2,800. Phone calls only,no texts to Nick at 610-306-6126.All games play 100%
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Located in Jamison, PS: Judge Dredd SuperGame Pinball Machine - Fully reconditioned Judge Dredd Pinball Machine - Local pickup and Cash Payment ONLY of $2000
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Located in Sykesville, MD: 1979 Williams Gorgar Pinball - $900. Bought late 2012 with intentions of full restore. Keep promising to get around to finish , but now grand kids take priority. Good condition Needs some work. Rich 301-704-8145
baltimore.craigslist.org link

#2789 3 years ago

All, I have a Riverboat Gambler pin that I need some help with and wanted to know if there were any pinsiders near the Dover area that wouldn't mind coming over and helping me out. Shoot me a message if you are willing to help out.

The problem is I have an entire left side of PF lights out. Under the PF, all of the lights out are connected with yellow wires. I traced the wires up to the main board and reseated the connector with no change. I checked the connector and it looks clean. I then attempted to replace the fuse that I thought controls the yellow wire, and in the process I broke off the fuse holder from the board. I have zero soldering experience, which is what I'm in need of. Also, I currently don't have a soldering iron, it's on order and should be here next week sometime along with all the necessities. Any help is appreciated and of course if it costs me money just let me know how much, I have no problems paying.

#2792 3 years ago

If no one in Delaware can help out then I will surely look at shipping the board out for repairs. Since I'm new to all of this, what does something like that usually cost?

1 week later
#2845 3 years ago
Quoted from InfinityGauntlet:

Hey there, new guy here. I own a half dozen arcade games but thanks to a couple buddies, I'm getting that pin fever. I was referred to this thread.
I'm interested in a reasonably priced pin and one that's personally significant to me. I really want a Flash Gordon. I missed one a short while ago in Ohio, now I'm on a mission.
Is there a Flash Gordon pin out there close to West Virginia? Thanks!

They have a nice one for sale in Philly. Not sure if that is "close" to WV though. philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#2873 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Did anyone see that $1600 Dr Who that popped up on Craigslist this morning? The ad is now down just curious if anyone got it (That would like to admit it LOL)

It was flagged for removal.

#2884 3 years ago

Hey pinsiders, I have 2 machines(Grand Lizard & Riverboat Gambler) and both machines are in dire need of new glass. I don't need the best of the best, but would like a good cost effective glass of one exists. I'm asking in this thread because I would like to possibly drive to pick up the glass to avoid the shipping costs. I would be driving from northern DE, and I'm willing to drive a couple hours away to pick up. Does anybody have any recommendations?

#2890 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just call a local glass company.

Thanks, I didn't know that was an option. I'm assuming just take them the existing glass and tell them to replicate it?

#2893 3 years ago

I haven't begun to price out the cost of replacement glass other than seeing one for sale on Marcos for like $79 plus shipping. What's the general going price?

#2904 3 years ago

Are there any local pinball dealers/resellers near the tri-state area that would sell glass cheaper if picked up on site? I called TNT which is the only one I know of and it is 1.5 hours from here, but no one there new prices and the owner is away until next week.

#2929 3 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

GRC is 40 a sheet for standard size. They are located in Downingtown PA. If you head up that way, make sure to stop by Pinball Gallery in Malvern!

Thanks for this! I had no clue either one of those businesses even existed. I'm excited that they are only 30 minutes from my office. Looks like I will be taking my management staff to Pinball Gallery for a manager work outing in the near future!

#2973 3 years ago

Slightly off topic and relatively new to Pinside, although not forums in general. I didn't see sub-forum for regional posts other than this FS thread. Has it been talked about before to have regional sub-forums where Mid-Atlantic pinsiders could have random discussions?

Anyways, as for the slightly off topic post. I was visiting Baltimore yesterday and I just happened to stumble upon the website www.pinballmap.com which in turn pointed me to a restaurant that was 5 miles from my location, "Holy Frijoles". Has anyone ever been here before? For those who haven't it's a small Mexican eatery that has 9 pins, 6 of which are in the top 50. I was excited to head there for dinner and some pinball action as several of the machines there I have never played. Upon arrival I scanned the machines and noticed coin slots covered up on almost every pin, broken DMD on Lethal Weapon, missing pinball on Guns N Roses, both coin slots bad on Creature From the Black Lagoon (although I eventually fixed one of the slots), and broken plastic/glass on the classic EM Cherry Bell that had the ball trapped on the jet bumpers (which I managed to shake the hell out of the game and had the plastic slide down to the side of the pin which in turn made it playable!) Overall me and the girlfriend had a great time there playing the games that were playable. I will now be buying an EM game just because of all the cool sounds it makes. LOTR was my favorite pin, which she enjoyed very much as well as she even popped it on her second game. Elvira was a close second for her.

Finally this led me to try and find places in DE to play pinball machine as pinballmap.com doesn't list any places to play. I know they have 2 pins at the bar 1984 in Wilmington, one pin in Milford bowling lanes, and the WOZ at the arcade in Rehoboth. Any Delaware pinsiders have any additional info?

Again, sorry for the slightly off topic post.

#2998 3 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Dammit! I go away for 2 days. Reddog, Sorry about that I wish everything was functioning better on your visit to holy frijoles. There's nothing worse then a broken pin well I guess 3 broken pins Time to make the tacos.

Dannylite, do you happen to work there or be the owner by chance? Also, at the end of the day, even with 3 broken pins, me and the girlfriend still had a great time. We both got to play CFTBG, Bride of Pinbot, Elvira, and LOTR all for the first time ever. This was the second time now that she has played a newer stern with the other one being the Walking Dead, a show she absolutely loves, but she told me she enjoyed LOTR much better than the Walking Dead pin. So I would rate the visit as a positive one for sure!

#3018 3 years ago

Unless something drastically changed, I was there on 1/1/16, and they had about 30 arcades around the building with half of them not working. He had 2 pins on site they were setup by an amusement company, The Walking Dead(first time playing it) and Simpsons Pinball Party I believe. It was definitely Simpons, and I'm almost certain it was the Stern. He also had 2 ski ball machines in there.

Thanks for listing those other places to play at!

#3020 3 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Anybody have an Old Chicago they'd part ways with? Also looking for a flicker.

image_(resized).jpg

Is this what you are referring to for a Chicago? baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3049 3 years ago
Quoted from Philly_Jump_Man:

Any Freddy pins around this area for sale?

Is Frederick, MD "around this area"?

#3053 3 years ago

There is a Freddy for sale in Frederick on CL.

1 week later
#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I would love to get a GOT pro...I played a premium over a local pinsiders house and game is just awesome. I think I am a sucker for British female voices I have no idea who they were and have never seen the show

Here is one in Virginia, just not sure what model it is but seems like a good deal?

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thanks...That one sold yesterday

Was it a good deal? Also, what model was it?

#3181 3 years ago

I've only played GOT once, and I have played LOTR about 4 times. Maybe I didn't give GOT enough time, but I liked LOTR much better than GOT. Anyone else have these same feelings?

#3219 3 years ago

Recent post on Craigslist in Harford County for those of you that missed it:

1. Tee'd off pinball 1650.00
2. Space Station pinball 1250.00
3. 8 Ball Deluxe pinball 1000.00
4. Mars God of War pinball 750.00
5. Soccer kings pinball 475.00

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3224 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i've emailed that tithead 3 times and have gotten 1 response...
wait, that's not you, right? i really want to check out the space station.

Not me! Sorry he isn't responding back to you, seem like some decent deals on a few of the games.

3 weeks later
#3376 3 years ago

Just noticed a Twilight Zone up for sale on Craigslist for $5500 near Germantown, MD. Very nice Twilight Zone Pin. Lots of new parts. In excellent playing condition with no errors. Playfield looks very nice with very little wear. Added a few custom mods like piano, gum balls, and rocket ship. Have extra set of playfield plastics and ceramic ball. Cabinet colors are great, very little wear or scratches. Original owners manual & Promo flyer.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#3400 3 years ago

I'm located in central Delaware and will be making the trip up to Allentown on Friday by myself. Anyone else interested in meeting up and riding together? Warning: This is my first trip so I plan on being there early Friday morning and more than likely staying the entire time until it ends Friday night. I will be making the trip back home Friday night as my girlfriend is going to ride up with me on Saturday to enjoy the show. PM if anyone is interested.

Chad

#3433 3 years ago

Are you going to Allentown?

#3437 3 years ago

Check out the "The Allentown Pinfest 2016 Thread", specifically page 17 at the top as I have a thread listing everything for sale at Allentown. The following users have Johnny's for sale:

EvilJack - no price listed

Redeyes - no price listed

Pinterest - Listed for $2500

3 weeks later
#3524 3 years ago
Quoted from royt:

Demo Man 1600.00 804-349-5287

Are you bringing these to Allentown by chance?

#3526 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Can you bringing to Allentown?

I spoke to him already, he will not be coming to Allentown. Maybe a pinsider can meet him and strike a deal for you?

1 week later
1 month later
#3872 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Got to play this at the cure concert today

Where was it at exactly?

2 weeks later
#3951 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've yet to see the game in person, however he said it turns on, but a game won't start due to a missing ball. He has no key to the game and he hasn't entertained the idea of drilling out the lock yet. If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can stop over and take pics/video for you.

#3998 3 years ago

All,

Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:

*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield

If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.

Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

#4049 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield
If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

All,

This has been sold. Since I don't know much repairing pins yet and can never really offer any insight on issues with various machines, this is my way of giving back to Pinside(besides donating). I went and scoped out this machine for the community and it has been purchased by Pinside members "Gnatty" and "Drgnlair". I went and picked up the game tonight for them, and will be driving to meet them on Saturday to deliver the game, all for the good of Pinside. I had no interest in buying this game just to flip it, but instead I was hoping to get this game into the hands of someone else out there that really wanted it and I think we have accomplished that. Thanks Pinside for the awesome community you have put together. And for future reference, if anyone in the surrounding states see's a game on CL and would like for someone to scope it out for them, let me know and I will see what I can do.

2 weeks later
#4206 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Agreed, but the 2 on pinside are $3k , ones in Johnson City, TN the other in Luling, LA ; the closer of the 2 is an almost 900 mile round trip. Im not *that* willing to drive =)
I just want a functionally sound players condition one; so if you see one , LMK

There will be several for sale at the York Show. Patience is a virtue.

#4249 2 years ago

I just discovered a company over in Stevensville, MD called "Arcade Games Sales". More info here: http://www.agsarcadegamesales.com/

Has anyone on here dealt with them or know them personally? If yes, can you provide some feedback please?

1 week later
#4339 2 years ago

I have an Austin Powers that needs a replacement DMD. Does anyone have one for sale??

#4351 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have to look threw my stock but i believe i have one that works well with just some burn in one corner. I wldnt want much for it im sure

Let me know, no rush. I'll be at the York show if you are planning on attending. Otherwise we can work something out via shipping. Thanks!

#4384 2 years ago

He will also be at the York show!

#4447 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Added a WTB for Terminator 2, thought I had one bought but couldnt get the money together fast enough. I have cash in hand meow.

There is one in Dover, PA for $2200

2 weeks later
#4589 2 years ago

HOP,

A couple of things. One, you wrote August 25th instead of September 25th. Two, instead of the local bar can we go out for all you can eat blue crabs?

1 month later
#4844 2 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I just sold a Hulk LE Avengers at the last auction for 3150 it's all it would bring playes great less green display. Had rl normal red led version looked good. I guess most pin people were at York as prices were cheap this time.
Gilligan's Island 1100 POTC 3300 beautiful

Which auction are you referring to?

1 week later
#4959 2 years ago

BUY with Confidence from RICKPOMC!!!!!

I will second this!

3 months later
#5656 2 years ago

Who snagged the Tommy pinball machine for $1500 off of LetGo? Good investment?

#5660 2 years ago

Was it the DMD version if so that is a steal!

It was indeed the DMD version. I tried reaching out to the lady, and she initially told me it works and to stop by and see it. I tried getting a hold of her for the past 3 days but she never replied and as of this morning it was showing as sold.

#5665 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It actually sold for $1000.

Who grabbed it for $1000?

Also, what is blinders?

1 week later
#5754 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Following this thread. Looking for 2nd pin, but don't know what it is yet. Still in the decision making process.

Come to Allentown 2017 and pick up my Austin Powers.

#5793 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $500

Friday night I had the pleasure of driving up to Colson's house in Levittown, PA to look at and potentially buy a Conquest 200 pinball machine. What an awesome dude! I can't say enough good things about him and his hospitality. I could have purchased this machine sight unseen, because he described it 100% perfectly and even provided a video backing up all of his claims. I wish all Pinside transactions were this simple. Upon arrival he gave me a quick tour of his mancave which has some pretty awesome pins in the lineup. My girlfriend got to play several games she has never played before while me and Colson geeked out over pinball. Since this was my first ever EM purchase, Colson took the time to show me the game inside out and what to look for if the game has any problems (A+++ service). After I paid him for the pinball machine I then went out to grab my tools and he told me not to worry about it. He single handedly took the game apart, loaded it up on the dolly, and loaded it into my mini-van. Throughout the entire transaction he gave me a plethora of pointers on tearing down games, loading/unloading them, and transporting them. Hell I had no idea I should lay cardboard down over the carpet of the mini-van to avoid snags in the carpet from the pinball machine. To top it all off, he even threw in an EM file for the switches and decent size bag of LED lights. He is also now a part of Lights of Pinball, so be sure to support Lights Out Pinball and don't ever be afraid to deal with Colson, he is a stand up guy! Thanks Colson!

Visit this thread for pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guy-alert-colsond3#post-3597164

#5818 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Still looking for a Doctor Who in the area. Would be willing to consider trading for my sample TZ And some cash

There's one in your area on CL for $1500

3 weeks later
#6029 2 years ago

Got a buddy of mine looking for a Big Hurt. Let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#6092 2 years ago

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Archived after 20 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2017-03-30
Magnolia, DE
2,500 (OBO)

#6103 2 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

#6106 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

Sold for $100

2 weeks later
#6183 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Archived after 20 days 508 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
For sale or Trade: Austin PowersArchivedUsed, working and clean “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2,500 (OBO)
Change listing result

This has been traded. Worked out a deal with Manny from Lights out Pinball. This was my first time dealing with Lights out Pinball and I must say I was extremely pleased with both Manny and Colson. Two awesome guys who made sure I was taken care of during the entire process. If you haven't dealt with Lights out Pinball, don't hesitate. Check these guys out, they are the real deal. In addition to selling pinball machines, they also stock a tremendous amount of LED's as well as other pinball accessories. Make sure to stop by their booth at Pinfest! Again, the level of service they provide is top notch, thanks a bunch Manny & Colson!

3 weeks later
#6253 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Where were these I didn't see them at all and was there both days

One of the first rows closest to Cointaker. I believe they were in the same row as GNR and Indy.

1 week later
#6297 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Demolition Man looks really fun. Anybody local have one I can come play? Bowen makes all pinball look fun and a little easy.
There are a few for sale in the region and I keep thinking it's a good idea to get one. I just can't figure out what to sell to make space and free up the needed cash. I have trouble letting pins go and then I miss them once they are gone
Demolition Man seems to be on the upswing price-wise. Is this because all pins are going up or is it becoming more popular? Hopefully, some of mine are also going up in value too.
Short list of pins I should sell:
Raven: Will result in space, but not much cash ;-( I have a lot of other Gottlieb pins and maybe it's time for this starter pin to move on...
WCS: I wanted one for a long time, but I could let it go. I like the gameplay, but the theme leaves me a little flat. NBA Fastbreak had a similar theme issue.
Pinbot: I really like it and it's a good value. Doesn't get a ton of play.
Meteor: I really like this too, but it's an easy sale ATM. I paid too much for this. Didn't see the sticker on the playfield until I waxed. Sellers who don't disclose, stink!
If you could look at my collection and just say bad things about them it would really help

If you pick up Demo Man, make sure you grab a copy of the custom code created by @ jamescardona as it allows you to experience Demo Man in a whole new way.

#6307 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it just a ROM or does it require new hardware?
Off topic: Did anyone grab that $300 Road Kings down by the beach? I was tempted, but I have no room. I paid as much for an inner backglass for Mars God of War. I'd rather have a Road Kings

It's just a ROM. He rewrote the entire code from the ground up.

1 week later
#6411 2 years ago

Fellow Local Pinsiders - Along with wmspin, we are trying to host an Annual First State pinball tournament. We are in the early planning stages at this point and we are currently looking to see how many people would be interested in making the drive down to southern DE one day. Please visit the following link for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament#post-3804940

1 week later
#6427 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone know places that rent games with delivery in the Philadelphia area? Trying to get a few at my wedding and trying to avoid the stress of bringing my own.
Or on the long shot would anyone want to rent their personal?
Looking for DMD and if possible horror/Halloween theme for a late October wedding but down for anything good.
Already stopped in and spoke to Todd at TNT but trying to feel out the options.

http://www.wilmingtonamusements.com/

#6436 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Getting a 404 error
Is this you?

Not me and odd you are getting a 404. Here is the mobile version.

http://mobile.dudasite.com/site/5087144581?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wilmingtonamusements.com%2F&utm_referrer=#3140

Also, I've never dealt with them, I just recently discovered them through the Delaware Firefly festival. They setup a barcade with about 40 pinball machines and 60 arcades.

1 week later
#6475 2 years ago

OK folks, we have 2 dates selected for Delaware's First Annual State Pinball Tournament. Majority rules for the date. We will announce the chosen date on 7/9/17, at which point we can determine a format based on the number people that plan to attend. Please either post in this thread with the date or dates you can make it or shoot me a PM.

September 23rd

or

November 4th

More details can be found in this thread for those interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

1 week later
#6549 2 years ago

The First State Flip Off is official now!

Tournament Details:
When: 9/23/17
Time: 1PM Start (Games will go on at 11am for practice)
Where: 30107 Stage Coach Circle, Milford DE 19963
Cost: $25 ($20 will go to prize fund, $5 will go to refreshments, trophies, etc.)
Format: IFPA Match Play in groups of 4. Qualifying will be from 1-4pm.
Finals: Based on 32 or more entries, Top 8 will go to "A" Finals, Next 8 will go to "B" Finals, all other players will go to "C" Finals
Scoring: 7 points for 1st, 5 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 1 point for 4th
Prize: Trophies plus cash payouts. "A" division will award prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. "B & "C" divisions will awards prizes for 1st and 2nd

**Current game lineup is X-Men, Earthshaker, Comet, Full Throttle , ToTAN, Metallica, Indy 500, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Jokerz, Road Show, Fish Tales, Cirqus Voltaire, Stars, World Poker Tour, No Good Gofers, Phantom of the Opera, Mousin Around, 8 Ball Deluke, Paragon, Conquest 200(EM) and Safecracker. Additional games that might show up are Space Shuttle & Grand Lizard.

More details in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#6576 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 9 Power Supply Board. Message if you have one please.

#6584 2 years ago

Looking for a working Sinbad (solid state version)

#6596 2 years ago

Who snagged up the beautiful and minty 1984 classic edition 8 Ball Deluxe in Annapolis? From the photos it looked HUO!

#6598 2 years ago

Where was it posted on Pinside? I did not see anything on Craigslist unless it was snagged really quick.

It was on Craigslist. Posted around 8pm last night, post was removed this morning around 10am. I emailed him once last night around 10pm and again this morning at 6am and he finally replied back to me around 9:30am that it was sold.

I never knew a "3rd version" existed until I stumbled upon this game last night. I actually like the dark cabinet better than the original cabinet.

2 months later
#7113 1 year ago

One last reminder that the first ever pinball tournament in the state of Delaware is going down this weekend. The First State Flip Off will become an annual event in Delaware after this year. We already have 47 RSVPS coming from DC, Baltimore, Philly, and NJ to attend. If interested please see this thread for more details.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

1 week later
#7183 1 year ago

All,

I'm attempting to pull off a small fall show in northern Delaware, similar to what Forceflow did. If you have any interest in this show please visit this thread and comment. Thank you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delaware-fall-show-interest#post-3995264

3 months later
#7625 1 year ago

Anyone here snag the POTC off of LetGo for $2500?

1 week later
#7707 1 year ago

In need of a WPC CPU board for Terminator 2. If anyone has a spare lying around let me know please.

3 weeks later
#7852 1 year ago

In need of someone who can repair a Night Moves. Game can be dropped off to you as long as it is within 2 to 2.5 hours from my location. I know for a fact the CPU board has battery acid on it and the board has to be repaired. The pins will also probably have to be replaced. Anyone in the area willing and able to work on this game?

3 weeks later
#7989 1 year ago

Yes, auto-correct got him.

1 week later
#8038 1 year ago

Super rare Panthera 2 machine possibly available if anyone is interested:

delaware.craigslist.org link

#8040 1 year ago

I knew what it is, I was just sharing with the masses

#8049 1 year ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I'd like to buy a players T2 if anyone has one. I'm hoping to be in the $2500 range. Thanks!

I have one for sale. See this thread for details. I do have a Pinsider coming on 3/26 to look at it. You can have second dibs if it doesn't work out with him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/124#post-4275371

3 months later
#8481 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

still looking for a nice SST or Twister

joefox22 has a nice Twister.

4 weeks later
#8633 12 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

on vacation in Bethany this week. when i get home i’ll prob be listing a HUO houdini with a few upgrades. awesome game but I played RAI’s AFM LE and i’m hooked. i’ll be trying for an AFMr or
MMr trade or cash sale if I find one

If you are coming near Dover, feel free to stop over and play some silver ball.

Chad
302-228-8988

1 week later
#8672 11 months ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Will anybody be traveling from Pittsburgh area down through VA or MD anytime soon? Could use help getting a populated playfield and a backglass down this way.

Bah, I just did this yesterday!

1 week later
#8740 11 months ago

Looking for a really good Grand Lizard. Does not have to be collector'a quality, but I would prefer one that has a real nice PF, especially the notorious upper playfield section. Not interesting in shipping as I would like to come see/play the game. Anywhere within a 250 mile radius of central Delaware. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#8857 10 months ago

Who grabbed the STTNG of off Craigslist for $500?

#8860 10 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

No idea why people continue to believe these fake ads. It's the same person trolling!!! You can see who it is through reverse IP. Lol

I didn't dig that far.

2 weeks later
#8990 10 months ago

Looking for any Playmatic pinball machines. Bonus points and money too if you bring me a Playmatic Nautilus, such a beauty!

2 weeks later
#9067 9 months ago

Anybody looking for a super rare Super Bowl?

#9080 9 months ago

I have a Bally Knockout project machine for sale. $300. Can deliver to York.

1 week later
#9103 9 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

there's an ES at the york show.

$3000

#9108 9 months ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It was for sale for that? Didn't see a sign...

Yep. Sign was on the PF glass.

#9117 9 months ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Looking for a decent Embryon.

They had one at the White Rose show.

#9119 9 months ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Was it for sale? Do you recall the price?

Just double checked the photos, it was not for sale. Sorry about that!

2 weeks later
#9203 8 months ago

I will be listing a No Fear shortly. Game plays great. Only PF wear is a small spot above the right flipper. Upper flipper was fully rebuilt. Ramps are perfect. Cabinet has been hand stenciled/painted. All magnets work. Pics coming soon. Asking $2300.

#9236 8 months ago

Archived after 12 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game plays great and 100% working with no credit dot. Only PF wear is a small spot above the right flipper(see pic). Upper flipper was fully rebuilt. Ramps are perfect for this gam...”
2018-11-04
Magnolia, DE
2,300 (OBO)
No Fear ad has been posted.

#9239 8 months ago

My fiance wants a White Water. I gave her a white rock, now I just need to give her a white water and we will be all set! Help me keep her happy!

#9260 8 months ago

No Fear sold and White Water found. Thanks everyone!

#9278 8 months ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I know most of you don’t collect video arcade games, but selling my Ms Pacman for $800. It works great

I might be interested in this. CRT? Got pics?

1 month later
#9484 7 months ago

Who is the lucky one that grabbed the $2500 Addams Family off of Facebook in NJ?

1 week later
1 month later
#9634 5 months ago

Still looking for nice Grand Lizard.

#9638 5 months ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

How about a junky one?

I’ll pass. Thanks!

#9647 5 months ago

Reposted with more details.

#9656 5 months ago

Will more than likely be unloading my Dirty Harry and Space Shuttle in the coming weeks. Would prefer to trade, not looking to trade the pair together.

Dirty Harry cash price is $2900, game trade list below. Mostly LED, game works 100%. Left Super jackpot ramp was cracked when I obtained it and has been repaired. It does no effect game play.

Possible games to trade for Dirty Harry:
Black Rose
Fish Tales
The Getaway - High Speed 2
Bram Stokers Dracula
Jurassic Park
The Shadow
World Cup Soccer
Batman Forever
Indy 500
Junk Yard
No Good Gofers
Champion Pub
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Family Guy
Tales from the Crypt
Baywatch
Nascar

Space Shuttle is in players condition and has a cash price of $1100, game trade list below. Game has LED's in the GI. New Power Supply. Player 3 display sometime dims, this is due to a bad pin. Re-pinning will fix the issue, currently the connector has a plastic cable tie on it to complete the connection so that the display works 100%.

Possible games wanted for trade:
Black Knight
Sorceror
High Speed
Taxi
Cyclone
Earthshaker
Mousin Around
Whirlwind
Rollergames

Pics will be taken tonight and possible ads posted later tonight. As a last resort 1 or both could make it to Allentown for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

#9660 5 months ago

Dirty Harry is pending trade.

1 month later
#9929 4 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for Munsters pro or GoT pro.

joefox22 has Munsters Pro for sale in DE.

2 weeks later
#10039 3 months ago

I have a HUO Aerosmith Premium that I’m looking to trade only, for another Premium machine. The Walking Dead is high on the list.

1 week later
#10085 3 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Fishing for a Dialed In LE

joefox22 has one.

#10132 3 months ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Oh boy 41 unread posts in the local for sale thread.
*eager click*
Oh.
Anyways, Im likely to put the following up for sale soon just gauging interest for now
TMNT
T2
High Speed 2: The Getaway
Lethal Weapon 3
Comet
my mini Vpin (23" PF, Pin2DMD, and 19" 4:3 backglass monitor) called Gingerballs.

Are you leaving the hobby?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 93.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 120.75
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 109.99
$ 79.99
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 19.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside