(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveddd14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7895 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just listed a Circus Voltaire in the marketplace along with a Pinball Magic.
Space Jam dropped to $1,350 firm. The boards alone are worth $1,100
Coming soon.. Extremely nice Monopoly and a 50th anniversary Mustang Pro. Mustang has the commemorative plate on it and I believe it's one of 50 made on the actual anniversary date. It is also extremely nice. Also a Batman Forever and a ACDC Luci pinball Refinery Edition. I'll be looking for trades on the ACDC because I'm into it for way more than they're going for now.

Machine - For Sale
Pinball MagicNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Capcom Pinball Magic. This is a game that you don't see very often come up for sale.

I recently acquired the game in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me.

P...”
8 hours ago Lehigh Valley, PA 4,500
Butch2099

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus VoltaireNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Bally Cirqus Voltaire sample game.

Just got this game in a trade. Everything works as it should. Game is a sample that still has the goodie bag still intact!

Ca...”
8 hours ago Lehigh Valley, PA 7,450
Butch2099

Machine - For Sale
Space JamAs is “Up for sale is a Sega Space Jam project

This one is tough to price because the boards alone on K's arcade are almost $500 each and out of stock. Along with a working display that'...”
5 days ago Lehigh Valley, PA 1,350 (Firm)
Butch2099

How much is the monopoly going to be listed for?

Dave

9 months later
#9421 5 years ago

#WPT will be listed for sale this weekend in Pittsburgh (South Hills)

Great Condition, LEDs, plays great, no errors- $3,100.

Dave

#9432 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

#9433 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with Cointake LED Premium Installed. Plays great and very clean. BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lighting Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade W...”
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 933 times

#9434 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with Cointake LED Premium Installed. Plays great and very clean. BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lighting Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade W...”
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)

Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

#9435 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

Machine - For Sale
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)

#9444 5 years ago

Rough Saturday morning crowd, lol

Couldn’t get it to post right so I kept deleting.

Everyone back to your regularly scheduled pin.

3 weeks later
#9535 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Machine - For Sale
World Poker TourUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with LEDs in playfield and backbox. Plays great and very clean.

Game is in Pittsburgh (South Hills), Game room, Back stairwell, 10 st...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Price drop- $2,900

4 weeks later
#9646 5 years ago

Price Drop $2,750 Firm.

Machine - For Sale
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#9743 5 years ago

Looking to fill the fresh hole in my line up, check my wish list sub $4,500 this time around.

Within 2 hours of Pittsburgh,

ddd

4 weeks later
#9931 5 years ago

Still looking for a game (now I see why people love trades).

Anyone selling any of these within two hours of Pittsburgh?

Flintstones-
Jurassic-
NGG-
RCT-
CP-
Fish-
Road Show-
Monopoly-
White Water-

DDD

7 months later
#11130 4 years ago

WCS just listed in the marketplace, south of Pittsburgh.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “My WCS plays well (Owned since 3/18), everything works as it should, was cleaned/waxed a couple months ago. Left ramp plastic is cracked and taped in the way back, doesn't affect ...”
2019-10-18
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 262 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#11608 4 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

WCS 2k... my first pin, and all the mistakes that typically come with that. Looking to make room for something that I’d actually play.

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This was my first game, and I loved playing it for the first 5 years, but honestly I hadn’t even turned it on in the past 9 months unless others were coming over before today to ...”

24 minutes ago

Richmond, VA

Blu

Steal at $2k. GLWS

3 months later
#12047 3 years ago

Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:

JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set

HS2- $3,200
Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.

The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.

Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.

Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.

Dave

#12057 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a HS2 for trade/sale. All LED’s Cliffy’s Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards Flipper...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 527 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from daveddd14:Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:
JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set
HS2- $3,200
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.
The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.
Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.
Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.
Dave

Ads are up.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a JP for trade/sale. Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts Red Co...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 446 times

1 week later
#12121 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a HS2 for trade/sale.

All LED’s
Cliffy’s
Flipper...”

3,400 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Ads are up.

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a JP for trade/sale.

Red Co...”

3,200 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Now willing to sell outright or accept trade offers.

Dave

2 months later
2 months later
#12848 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is there a GNR on location in the area?

Helicon Brewing in Oakdale, PA. 40+ Machines, was packed outside on Saturday night.

1 week later
#12907 3 years ago

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area have pinball glass for sale? PM with location and details.

Dave

1 month later
#13065 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area have pinball glass for sale? PM with location and details.
Dave

Bump- still looking for a sheet or two of nice used (or new glass) local to Pittsburgh.

I dragged my feet on the one I found last time.

3 weeks later
#13189 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so have money to spend and a slot to fill before people come over but need to line something up tomorrow otherwise, it's a no go (travel is done). Cash ready.
2-4hr max one way.
Titles I'm looking for (only interested in nice condition).
Willy Wonka standard or LE
Hobbit
Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses DE
I500
No fear
Tales From the Cypt.
MET
Dialed In
Cheers.

Dialed in LE posted on FB in Allison Park- $7,800 1 hour ago.

5 months later
#13910 2 years ago

T2 for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Terminator 2: Judgment Day Williams, 1991 $3,500 obo Re-Import (Italy), Here is what I did to it since I have had it and have almost 40 hours into it. Slingshot Plastics...”
2021-05-30
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#14397 2 years ago

Unique trade or cash offer for Pinball Machine

3 in 1 - 48” Octagon Poker/Bumper/Dining Table in Walnut- $2k like new.

PM for details.

Dave

2 months later
#14807 2 years ago

The Shadow up for sale/trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14834 2 years ago

Price drop- $5,250 looking for a sale or local trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14875 2 years ago

Looking for a Big Buck Hunter

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a BBH Pro for my dad's game room. Within a few hours (2 or so) from Pittsburgh would be ideal. Dave”
2022-01-14
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 58 times

4 months later
#15294 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

There are definitely some even currently listed on both pinside and facebook in the range of like $6700-$8000, but just nowhere near me. I'm hoping that someone local will decide to sell. The one I previously mentioned was completely restored and crazy nice but will be closer to $10k...that's out of my price range for a Shadow.

I sold a nice one a few months ago to a local Pinsider for mid $4’s. No bites listed at $5k. So YMMV, best of luck!

2 weeks later
#15371 1 year ago

DP Pro Ad Up.

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Deadpool Pro for sale, work 100%, no broken plastics, snappy flippers. New Rubbers/Posts/Balls (Titan) Stern Shaker Motor Stern Side Art Red Flipper Buttons & Trough Light (C...”
2022-06-13
Pittsburgh, PA
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 238 times

1 month later
#15589 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nice working slot machine for sale listed at $375, but make an offer if you're interested. Putting a Big Buck Hunter in that spot, so have to move it on out. Includes the stand. Also have a nice empty, arcade cocktail cabinet (built from a new kit) with 3 control panels and an all-in-one PC for making an emulator arcade system. $400
martinsburg.craigslist.org link

Big Buck Hunter Pin? Let me know when you are ready to sell if so!

4 months later
#16129 1 year ago

Still on the lookout for a reasonably priced Big Buck Hunter Big Buck Hunter Pro within a few hours of Pittsburgh

1 month later
#16272 1 year ago

Dialed In LE looking for a local trade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HOU Dialed In LE for trade, works 100%, no broken plastics, about 1,650 lifetime plays. Very sharp game that has been in my collection for over 2.5 years. Includes the following-...”
2023-01-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 808 times

2 months later
#16585 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Only- Monopoly, works 100%, updated Custom LED package. Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple...”
2023-04-27
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 334 times

My CCrLE is in, so now I have Monopoly for sale. Pictures will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

2 weeks later
#16668 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Only- Monopoly, works 100%, updated Custom LED package. Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple...”
2023-04-27
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 334 times

Price Drop--take another $100 off if you pick up this weekend.

2 months later
#17011 8 months ago
Quoted from 2pghkid:

Hello all. I’m looking for Junkyard, Star Trek 2013 and High Speed. My sons have just gotten the “bug” and we are looking as a family. We’re in Pittsburgh but are willing to drive up to 6 hours to pickup. Thanks.

A high speed was just posted in Pittsburgh by a local who I have played in league with. Just two days ago.

2 weeks later
#17087 7 months ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Have an extremely nice Dialed in LE asking $6850
Can trade or possibly deliver.

That is an amazing price!

6 months later
#17930 22 days ago

DP Premium up for sale or trade for Rush premium.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HOU Deadpool Premium for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, about 400 lifetime plays (1st Owner). Very sharp game that plays very fast and has been in my collection f...”
22 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
9,600 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveddd14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=daveddd14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.