(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danmarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13328 3 years ago

Hi guys. I'm new to the hobby and looking for my first game. I live and work in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area. Finances are such, that I probably won't be able to invest in a modern machine. If anyone is ready to sell an old solid state game, I might be interested. Yesterday, I played Black Knight 2000 and a bunch of newer games and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to feeding the obsession.

#13333 3 years ago

Thank you for the kind welcome from all the Maryland guys. I really appreciate the tips. I'm excited to visit Mom's in the very near future. Is it located in that Hollywood Shopping Center where REI used to be years ago?

#13359 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Seems like a decent deal, unfortunately I’m outta commission temporarily:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I inquired about that F-14 and it was already sold. Who from here is picking that one up?

#13382 3 years ago

I'm still without a pin. Does anyone in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area have a basic pin they are interested in moving on from? Something like a Firepower is what I'm thinking of. I'm open to suggestions, but not wanting an EM game.

Thanks a bunch.

#13392 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I was selling everything rather than having to take everything to the basement (by myself), baby came , so I schlepped it all downstairs. The HS5-Dynamo almost killed me, literally.
If Dan passes on Xfile, LMK

Thanks djreddog, I contacted the seller and the X-Files is sold already. Thank you for the help though. The quest continues.

4 months later
#13978 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

He just sold the argosy this weekend. He also has a Pachislo slot with 300 tokens gor $200.
Reposting for my friend that is not on pinside...
All games are in nice working order with new rubbers. Some with LEDs.
Gottlieb Super Spin $1200
Bally Sky Kings $850
Gottlieb Ice Revue $1100
Gottlieb Jacks to Open $1000
Gottlieb Buck Rogers $900
Stern Hot Hand $1200
If you are interested, PM me with your phone number and email and I will forward the email to him to call you. He is located in Leesburg, VA. Local pickup only.

I picked up the Argosy! The older gent was nice and helpful. You will need to bring a second person to assist with moving any pins. All the machines were covered and the couple of playfields we saw looked really nice.

5 months later
#14604 2 years ago

Is this a joke? I guess I haven't been around the hobby long enough.

1 month later
#14771 2 years ago
Quoted from Blknblumark:

Selling my Gottlieb Circus! Nice game in great shape. Nicest one I've ever seen, also the only one I've ever seen.

Machine - For Sale

Circus

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my fully-working Gottlieb Circus. This is the same size as a Genie, so a W-I-D-E-body, also long. It is in great shape for being an old machine, and as such has some wear, ...”

18 hours ago

Manassas, VA

Blknblumark

Quoted from Blknblumark:

Selling my Gottlieb Circus! Nice game in great shape. Nicest one I've ever seen, also the only one I've ever seen.

Machine - For Sale

Circus

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my fully-working Gottlieb Circus. This is the same size as a Genie, so a W-I-D-E-body, also long. It is in great shape for being an old machine, and as such has some wear, ...”

18 hours ago

Manassas, VA

Blknblumark

I'm tempted. I played this machine at Spinners in Frederick and kinda enjoyed it.

2 months later
#15023 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx all! Looks like the model they have is the Chrysler Pacifica Do all the eats fold down if anyone on here owns one?

On the Pacifica hybrid models, the middle row seats do not fold flat down into the floor.

1 month later
#15190 2 years ago

Here’s your chance to get Maverick! I’ll post this to see if there is any interest in making a trade with me. I’m pretty open to trading for anything around comparable value. A PinBot, Taxi, classic Stern, Black Knight, etc. Open to hearing your offers.

This Maverick plays wonderfully and is a drop target extravaganza. 5 modes, a 3 or 4 ball multi-ball, playing Black Jack on the large DMD, plus a Wizard Poker Championship mode if you get through it all. I’m aware of two light bulbs not working. The rest of the game is fully functional. PM me with your interest or questions.

2 months later
#15378 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

Just listed Hook, Popeye, Indiana Jones, Police Force, demo man and monopoly in Charles Town, WV if anyone is interested.

Timing isn't right, or I would be in on your Popeye. Just picked up two EMs and have no room. Wishing you a speedy sale for what looks like a nice Popeye.

4 months later
#15879 1 year ago

No quick in and out to Bethesda. Haha. I would offer to look at it if they were closer. I’m not far from Dono.

#15898 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Haunted House on the marketplace.

What a great looking machine!

Machine - For Sale

Haunted House

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Gameplay Video:

Very nice Haunted House, before i purchased it, it was in a home for the past 20 years. As such the game in general is in excellent co...”

1 hour ago

Warrenton, VA

knockerlover

2 weeks later
#15986 1 year ago

I know this request is a little odd, but would anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area have an old set of four 28.5 inch legs laying around that I could purchase? I picked up a 1973 Bally Time Zone, but it has 31 inch legs on it and it is driving me nuts. haha. Condition doesn't matter. Rust and flaking paint is totally acceptable.

2 weeks later
#16056 1 year ago

Yes, buy Mike’s Flash Gordon. It’s a great looking and great playing machine!

1 month later
4 months later
#16688 11 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:Headed to see the family on the Eastern Shore tis weekend. Anyone have a EM they might part with?

Have a nice trip! I’m in the Outer Banks of NC. Would have been fun to meet you, but at the moment all my EMs are staying put. Haha

1 month later
#16858 9 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have two custom touch screen jukeboxes available for sale or possible trade. Top monitor is a 15" touch screen and the bottom monitor is 13" and displays the music videos and audio visualizations when songs play.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xnmULQZFULT8epcVA
26,000 songs - I will load additional songs/albums that you request
5100+ music videos
Remote control will change the lighting effects or set it to change effects to the music.
Wall mounted, includes mounting bracket.
Bluetooth transmitter installed. Connect the system to your Bluetooth speakers.
Audio output cable is installed to connect to your stereo.
Running Windows 10 and has wifi, so you can also use it to play Youtube, Pandora, Spotify, streaming services, anything PC related, etc.
Asking $1600, pickup in Harpers Ferry, WV. Shipping available via Fastenal. Will consider trades pinball and arcade machines for trade.

Those things look cool.

1 week later
#16886 9 months ago

Someone’s gotta buy Santa’s Xenon! If I didn’t just get a Flash Gordon I would be all over this!

3 weeks later
#16965 8 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Are you going to York? Maybe he can bring it to the show.

I think I’ll be going to the York show on Friday.

#16988 8 months ago

And boom goes the dynamite! I have one too many pinball machines. My Bally Time Zone is up for sale. If it doesn't sell, I'll move it to my daughter's basement so my grandsons can play it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/161741

4 months later
#17470 4 months ago

I'll likely be listing my El Dorado and Jacks Open soon. Hopefully making room for another System 11 machine.

#17475 4 months ago

Just listed El Dorado and Jacks Open in the Pinside classifieds. Come start your instant Wedgehead collection.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168961

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168959

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danmarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=danmarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.