(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from jrkitty:

I have several arcade video games for sale if interested. They are all on craigslist in the Eastern Panhandle of WV section if you want to see photos.
Police Trainer arcade video game by P&P, very fun, works good, looks nice. $700
Killer Instinct original arcade video game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $950
Hydro Thunder sit down boat racing driving game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $900
Cruis'n Exotica sit down driving game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $1350
Arctic Thunder sit down snowmobile driving game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $1100
NFL Blitz 2 player arcade game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $800
Smash TV arcade game by Midway, works good, looks nice. $800
send me a pm if you want to come see any of these.

Ah, cool! I've seen those ads, didn't realize they were someone here!

2 months later
#569 9 years ago

.. Snow.

$1/gallon, all you can take!

2 months later
#833 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

RFM up for sale in Leesburg. Make me an offer!

Does this mean that you got fuses?

1 month later
#978 8 years ago

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

3 weeks later
#1054 8 years ago

Aaah.. more of you Hagerstown peeps..!

#1057 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Your about do for a trip up ? I have lots new stuff

I'm pretty up for stopping by ANY weekend! In fact, drove past your place this past Sunday. Let me know if you're ever in the mood for some playing, and I'll stop by. Curious to see what you have *now*..!

1 week later
#1112 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So you loking for a bunch of pins u just sold not long ago ? Lol between u and stetch im not sure who is worse

Hey, you're not much better!

#1119 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? I do go threw a good many pins but have yet to ever look for a pin I already owned. I make sure I never get rid of anything im not done with yet .I put to much work into everyone to get rid of it and look for it again in a few months. Maybe in a few years after ive owned most w/b dmd pins I may go back and own a few over .

Nah, I just meant rotating through games. Not necessarily getting the sames one's you've had.

2 weeks later
#1245 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also comes with correct green lock targets

What are you filling the space with?

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Shlockdoc is selling a beautiful Elvis in NJ

The thin or fat model?

..Sorry.

1 week later
#1291 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Id love to have it but I need to sell my wh20 I just finished and jm to get it. Im sure it wld be gone by then

I thought you commented that it was sold?

#1297 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have my personal one with lots of upgrades including color dmd and its in really nice condition and I just finished redoing it
The one that sold needed shopped and wasn't in as nice condition

Now you wanna sell the one you just finished? Oy!

#1372 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Your dog is rude - sticking out his tongue all the time - it's just obscene. Prolly a line to kill such an animal. If you were to sell raffle tickets to pull the switch to electrocute him - (or to cut off his head and stuff it) - you could probably eliminate shelters!

.. Did this just turn into Pet Wars<tm>??

#1389 8 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

You should have mentioned that your Avengers Pro was purchased NIB and therefore HUO. You also added some mods to this beautiful LED'd pin. GLWTS.

And that it's for ANTS!

1 week later
#1503 8 years ago

Hey guys -
Not pinball related, but it is, kinda -

For me to continue rebuilding my pin collection, she demands that I get her a ticket machine. So, I'm lookin' for either a Smokin' Token or a Rock'n Bowl game. They're small, easy on maintenance, and she approved either of them.

Lemme know if you come across one!

1 week later
#1577 8 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Here is a few quick shits of my X-files, also for sale.

Aw, cone on, the game isn't THAT bad..

2 weeks later
#1714 8 years ago

Before I part it out, is anyone interested in a Rowe AMI TI-2 Rhapsody model? Uncleaned, un-restored, missing Amp. Can toss in about 60 7" vinyl records too.

Mechanically it works. $400 with a tube amp.

If I don't hear any folks interested by the end of the weekend (Monday), I'm just parting it out.

-Mike

1 month later
#1978 8 years ago

NICE looking WW..! I'm half tempted, even though my savings is null!

1 month later
#2324 8 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

This thread looks more like pinball machines wanted rather than what's for sale?

New year, new budget!

1 week later
#2400 8 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

Please leave me out of it.

No offence, but if we're to leave you out of it, why are you posting pics for him and telling us about it? Why can't he?

#2420 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

And if bigd1979 takes less then 8k for his he is crazy.

In god's name, who are you talking to?

1 week later
#2564 8 years ago

Remember to post here about any major updates. Not everyone has a FB account.

#2570 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It takes two to tango...
Many collectors love to have others over and enjoy sharing their collections with like minded people

Yup.. I'd love to view other folk's collections.. hell, I saw BigD's collection, before everything changed.

I only have one game (two if you count Nudge-It), and a few other small pieces, so I would welcome any visitor over - I just can't have a 'party' or large gathering, as most folks would be bored out of their minds. That will change, eventually, of course.

Of course, I technically don't live in MD *or* VA, so I'm out.

#2602 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lots of pinball being played on east coast today lol

Hey, you know what? I'm opening my small basement game room to anyone that wants to come over and play. I don't usually do this, but hell.. Today only.

Some plowing may be necessary...!

#2613 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Problem is as soon as you shovel its drifting shut a hr later lol its kinda pointless at the moment

Huh. No wind here. Just.. constant snow.

#2681 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not trying to be a wise ass (for once) and I'm dead serious about this question:
Can somebody please explain to me why in God's name you would strip an entire cabinet down, Bondo and sand the thing, paint and decal it, and NOT complete the restoration of the inside of the cabinet? (I'm referring to the TZ above, obviously.) That seems like a shortcut that's not only lazy, but, um...not too smart. What's the point of a restoration that's only 80 percent? How much tougher can the other 20 percent be?

The *only* reason I can think of is that "that's how it cam from the factory". Only the top insides of the cabinets were done.. Not saying it's a good or bad reason, just a reason.

#2685 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey, you know what? I'm opening my small basement game room to anyone that wants to come over and play. I don't usually do this, but hell.. Today only.
Some plowing may be necessary...!

My offer's still open for today, and likely tomorrow! BYOP (Bring Your Own Plow), and you can try and beat my TZ. If you do.. uhm.. there will be some reward.

I'm sick of snow already.

1 week later
#2831 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Location under my name. Midlothian, Va

Actually, it's not.

1 week later
#2976 8 years ago

I know it's off-topic, but I'll add in that -
Og al lthe games I've ever owned, TZ will never, ever leave my collection.

However - a LOT of that is nostalgic reasons. If I wasn't familiar with the game today, and went to play one for a first or second time.. I'd probably be utterly confused and not find it that interesting, until I've put a LOT of coins into it and took the time to work everything out.. Which, I'll admit - I'm a slow learner.. it'd take me a while.

2 months later
#3487 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So you want the same pinball?

Maybe he wants one non-loaded?

#3507 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Pulled my The Shadow into the workshop and figured I'd post it for sale as-is if there's any interest before tearing it down. I still need to finish a few things on No Fear, so Shadow will be available the next two days, then I'll begin the tear down if there's no interest.

Is this the same one i saw at your place last summer? The sanctum magnet wear is gone, though.. Huh.

If you do sell this, let me know - I'll buy that coin door from the buyer (or give them a new one to replace it with..).

1 month later
#3860 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Not sure you are spelling that word correctly, it usually starts with a B...

"Bimjoe"? .. Huh.

#3885 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just picked up a working World Cup Soccer. I am offering for sale as is for $1,800. Otherwise I will buy all the parts and do a restoration. Cabinet in nice condition. Battery corroded but separate from MPU so it looks like the holder needs to be cleaned. J120 and J121 GI connectors should be replaced. Needs a new shooter rod. Coils work. Display nice. Most switches work. I have not looked for broken wires yet. Available in Purcellville, VA. I will not hold it until Christmas while you are driving through or such. If it stays in the house for more than a few weeks, I will restore
I played a few games. Spring on right flipper needs to be replaced. Goalie switch not working. Door test switch should be replaced. Enter works. Right works. Escape works if you press it sideways. Left does not work. Has back box lock but no key. Has coin door lock/key (1382).

Awesome price. Unfortunately, my fun-money account is empty.

1 month later
#4219 7 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Hey all-
I am pretty new to Pinside, but figured I'd try my luck at posting a for sale ad. I'm looking to sell my Williams Millionaire machine. It's in overall great condition with all LEDs and Titan competition rings. Everything works, including the roulette wheel. Once in a while the machine throws a switch 41 warning upon start up, but it does not effect the gameplay at all.
I purchased this pin from another member on this board back in January 16'.
Asking $1350 or best reasonable offer. Pickup would be in Point of Rocks, Md. I am looking at funding another purchase, so I am not interested in trades at this time.
Thand you for the time!
Adam

GLWS! And good to see someone nearby the Frederick, Brunswick area!

2 weeks later
#4371 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I-95 and 495 and 695 up here are horrible. 1-2 hour delays all the time. No end in sight. They try express lanes (pay) HOV lanes,. Traffic is just horrible. No more rush hour. You can be backed up at 1pm for hours. I try and make deals at 7am or late at night .To avoid traffic I took Dulles toll road the other day, $9 to go 15 miles. I try and get pins delivered

I-70, all the way!

2 months later
#5064 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Hey Steve, today's your lucky day. Someone is actually LOOKING for a Raven.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

HAHA yeah he has responded but does no want to go over his budget. I actually have two potential offers this week so it should be sold soon. Still if anyone is looking for a really nice Raven this is the one!

He just posted on KLOV, and I didn't realize you guys already spoke. I told him you had one. Hah.

#5087 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Ghostbusters pro new in box. Gonna go up I81 to i66 to just outside Baltimore Wed. Call me fir price as always I donate to Pinside if sold but shirt notice snd only.for the day. If lookimg for others please pm maybe I have it.
Also a HUO Ruby Red Woz for 8400 with Invisiglass and shaker motor and thick manual. These are 9500 new in box now
Thanks
Buddy

If you decide to head up to 340 up to 70 and over, let me know. Be glad to have you stop by and play a few!

2 weeks later
#5214 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I mean, I wouldn't be his alibi in a murder trial or anything

Well, f*ck you too.

1 week later
#5291 7 years ago

I just posted a bunch of parts for sale related to a "Blackout" and "DEMO MAN" man that I have no use for.
Locals can pick up for Free...however if you cross more than two state lines to get here I will have to charge you an interstate fee and you have to take a bag of used incandescent bulbs home that even Coyote doesn't want.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42306
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42300
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42305
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42303

Hey! Just because I haven't called yet doesn't mean I don't want them. ;D

1 month later
#5500 7 years ago

Victory is mine! Thanks for such an incredible good deal on a great looking and under appreciated pinball machine. Happy New Year!
Buddy

Took me a minute. I thought you got a Family Guy.

#5506 7 years ago

I do watch the show, still a fan after all these years. Stewie is not as mean anymore in newer episodes but still one of my favorite quotes.
The Gottlieb Victory pin will be available for public play all season at Central Drive In Theatre Norton Va 24273. Pinsider free admission just show your phone with this thread.

Really awesome offer there. I'm planning a trip to Atlanta in Feb, down I-81. May stop by.

3 weeks later
#5671 7 years ago

Jeesus, that LetGo site is the worst designed UI I've ever seen. No matter what I put in for 'location', even a zip code, I get 'no results', and my search gives me all of US. Wow. You'd think that if you were going to try to make a CL competitor, you'd .. make it better?

2 weeks later
#5807 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Werent they all Elvira's

Believe so - the only Scared Stiff there that I remember was a whitewood.

#5890 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'm headed through PA and WV with an empty truck down. Anyone have any interesting trades for a GB?

If you want a break to stop and play some games, let me know!

1 week later
#5973 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Dude...get a ccc.... I know a pinsider that is selling a documented huo ccc. He is firm at 14,500. If interested send me a pm and I can send you his info. Topper, color dmd, full rig.

For the record, there's no such thing as a 'HUO CCC'. Wms never shipped CCCs. It's a HUO 'CC' what's been upgraded.

#5991 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Don't think I have met anyone on this site (in person). Bought a SpaceInvaders Pin a few months ago and have been picking
the brains in the tech forums. Was poking around and saw a PA, MD, DC, VA, WV post and BAM here I am. had no idea there were
this many people in my back yard with pins!

Welcome, from pretty much 'down the street'!

#6020 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yeeeeeeeeah, no one is desperate enough to pay that for one of those. I had an undocumented HUO example in near mint condition that I listed here for 2400 and still couldn't sell it. Someone on Facebook of all places took it.

I looked at that game when I bought his Playchoice 10 arcade, which was WAY underpriced.
It's in 'ok' condition - cabinet is solid, game has some broken plastics and a credit dot, weak flippers and some weak coils. The game was from Purcellville Pinball, he says he bought it from them in '09.

4 months later
#6695 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Doesn't seem to work when I click the link.

Try this -
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#6765 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one.

Length?

#6782 6 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Damn I wish you were closer I'd buy this tonight

Quoted from zimjoe:

I wish you were closer too and I don't even know you

Seriously, you two. Drive.

If nothing else, buy me lunch/dinner and gas, and I'll drive down, pick it up, and drop it off, then go home.

2 weeks later
#6976 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yup!! Been the case for years now and is one of the reasons that less and less machines are on the floor every year. They end up on someone's hand truck as soon as they hit the pavement. Kind of makes you wonder how there even is a show anymore. It's so unfortunate.

I'm kinda confused that - if that's the case (not doubting you, agreeing..) - why even WAIT for a show? You wanna sell it, then go, sell it, meet up in a random parking lot, and do the exchange. Why wait until a show to do it, and hurt the count of games on the free-play floor?

1 week later
#7075 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Do they actually let you come and look around? I asked a while ago and didn't get very far.

I think it depends on which 'location' of theirs. A few months ago, i called them on a Wed, and was told that they'd have someone at one of the warehouses on Saturday, stop by at 9. I got there, and had complete full access to the place, unsupervised. The front door was open, and there wasn't a soul there. I could have walked out with anything. After about 30 minutes, a guy showed up, I took my machine and headed out. So, I think it depends on when and where..

3 weeks later
#7201 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Lot of 6 Coin Mech Inc 1" token mechs. $40 shipped to US.

Actual 1", or are these .984 token?

#7203 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Sticker shows (1" Token) that's all I know. Just posted a market place ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55112

Interesting! Sadly, I can't do anything with those, but I can't recall the last time I ever saw an even 1" mech.

4 weeks later
#7329 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Guy on Facebook as a brand new Jurassic Park in the Box. Only $6,000

Tell me it's the Data East JP?

2 weeks later
#7406 6 years ago

... Get the game, find out all the artwork on the playfield has been changed - the plates have been recolored to a transparent-looking color. "They're diamond plates!"

2 months later
#7796 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

There used to be a guy from Martinsburg WV with a Dirty Harry pin for sale on ebay.
I don't see it any more. I know a guy looking for one from the Martinsburg/Hedgesville area.
Just trying to make a connection for a friend.

He was asking about $2k more that it was worth. (At least originally, when I looked at it, he wanted $4.5k for it.. and it had issues.) Dunno what he sold it for. I got his Playchoice 10 for like, pennies on the dollar.

3 weeks later
#7926 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

Do they have something against having two of the same game?

1 month later
#8163 5 years ago

Hello SuperFriends and Avengers of Pinball Mayhem!
Doing my final price drop on these two machines before I go the EBAY route. They both work great have lots of extras and don't forget the parts giveaway door prizes to any buyer. I just need them sold PRE-Allentown for the collector I am selling for. Will be hard to find them at these prices again even unshopped (at least at my house). I also will also let you meet IN PERSON the near famous zimjoe anytime you want to at his house!

Machine - For Sale
Monster BashNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “ITEM DESCRIPTION
Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors.

I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the mach...”
33 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 8,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Machine - For Sale
Attack from MarsNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliffy...”
30 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 6,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

The MB is in fantastic condition. And Lyman's Lament makes it that much better.

1 week later
#8209 5 years ago

Hey I might be shipping a pin from WV to Ohio. The buyer called NAVL but they don't have any runs coming up right now. Anyone else have a lead on a shipping company local here that will do it?

Where in Oho?

4 months later
#9013 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

What's up folks. I'm interested in offering up my MMr for temporary trade as I'd like something new to play. I'd be interested in one of the following games: Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, and Congo.
I'm in Arlington, VA and would be interested in finding someone local. I don't have a pin hauling vehicle, so would need to rely on you for that part. I'm thinking the trade could last through the winter.
Please PM me if you're interested.
Thanks!

Shame you won't take a TZ. Mine's pissing me off still, and I need to kick it out of the house for a while.

#9028 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I've never did a trade but do a 6 month loan with one of my friends. The deal is he lightly shops the game (cleans and wax playfield. Installs new rubbers) then plays it for 6 months. I pick it up and drop off a different game. I have complete trust in the guy so works out for both of us. We are on game number 3 soon to be game 4.

I would do this, but with a couple caveats -
I need to be able to trust the person (i.e. I'd probably look as his activity here on Pinside)
If something major happened (board fried, etc), I would want to be told ASAP.

I've never done a game trade, but with my TZ really pissing me off, I'm considering it. Short term, let someone enjoy the game, as I get to learn about a game I haven't had before.

3 weeks later
#9135 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Not sure if any of you saw this but RASMUS is having an auction in Hagerstown MD.
Today is the last day to view the items on site. Some cool stuff and a few pins.
***This is an online auction only** When viewing the site I had to use Chrome,
I.E. would not work for me.

Keep in mind, 15% premium, plus sales tax.

#9168 5 years ago

Hrm..

Anyone in the MD/DC/VA/(south-central)PA/(eastern panhandle)WV area can triple-thick three backglasses for me?
I don't trust myself to do it, and don't mind taking it to someone local and buying them dinner or paying or whatever!

7 months later
#10500 4 years ago

Never posted in here, but..
I have a Shadow Playfield for sale, if anyone interested.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Need to clear some space, and try to claim some funds back. This was pre-ordered through CPR, and received in fantastic condition. It's a Silver, but to this day I haven't been ab...”
2019-09-14
Pueblo, CO
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 509 times

7 months later
#11607 4 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

WCS 2k... my first pin, and all the mistakes that typically come with that. Looking to make room for something that I’d actually play.

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This was my first game, and I loved playing it for the first 5 years, but honestly I hadn’t even turned it on in the past 9 months unless others were coming over before today to ...”

6 minutes ago

Richmond, VA

Blu

I admit - you are close enough for me, and this is cheap enough for me that if I didn't have to pay some friends back on a loan, I'd be slapping my name down on this.

Have a prototype playfield I wanna put in a WCS.

3 months later
#12023 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just tossing out this oddball trade offer for the heck of it. We are selling my wife's "fun" car because last year she bought a new toy. Just getting around to listing her 2007 Mustang GT Premium convertible for sale soon. Tons of mods, because that's what I enjoy doing, even though I know they do not add much re-sale value.
I'll value a pinball trade at 10k, to make it in favor of the guy with the pin(s) and to make it interesting for me. I just want to stop paying insurance on a car rarely driven any more and park our truck in the garage once it is gone.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qYjLj6P1Qqxc5wY96
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ebi9uQBtsK3c33sr8

Can it FIT a pinball game?

1 month later
#12337 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

A little off topic but I am looking at a dog(puppy) in Pennsylvania and wondering if anyone is planning a trip out west to Colorado in the near future? Either flying or driving? Trying to make arrangements is difficult right now-thanks for any leads. Anyone want to take a free trip out west?

What, exactly, are you looking for? Someone to transport a dog from PA to CO?

I'm planning a road-trip out there to the Springs to visit folks in a few weeks. Dates still not locked down, but.. I'm also not 100% sure about transporting a dog I haven't met on a 2+ day road trip.

8 months later
#13668 2 years ago

... Wow.

*facepalms*

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.