(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider completist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8121 6 years ago

Looking for a hot tip on a WMS Hot Tip (SS)

3 months later
#8660 5 years ago

On the hunt for a FT. Cash on the glass and no bs. Pick up at your location. PM me if you have one you’d be willing to let go of.

Thx,
Mark

1 week later
#8723 5 years ago

Does anyone near me have a pf crate i can buy/borrow to send a NOS pf to Kruzman?

#8726 5 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

It’s pretty easy to make one.

Thanks - you’re right it sounds simple enough, I can make one myself. Seems so obvious now haha

9 months later
#10367 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

...something about royalty and import/export fees I sure you are following the thread on it.

I suggest reaching out to George Vandelay. He is an expert in this field.

1 week later
#10426 4 years ago

Thats a good deal on a Popeye. Wish I was in the market for one, its been through my house twice and is a family favorite. GLWS

Probably where those pesky coin mechs of unknown working condition came from...

#10428 4 years ago

You talking about these...How dare you call them Pesky.

Lmao. Autocorrect strikes again! Clearly i meant to type “pristine” coin mechs. I mean, i wish i was closer as those would already be in the back of my truck!!

Anyway back to serious business. Going to be listing my Firepower soon. Players condition, new LED displays, LED’s throughout. corrected all issues and now plays 100%, boards serviced and inline fuses installed as part of my standard William’s bulletproofing. Small wear near the right kicker but nice candidate for a hardtop for those so inclined. Dialed in nicely and i can consistently make the left orbit shot into the top right ball lock. Will be placing ad in marketplace (once i get the pics). Asking $1500 obo.

#10471 4 years ago

Serviced FP for sale in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Player’s condition FP that is working 100%. Boards are clean and have been serviced incl the 40 pin interconnect, and has a coin cell battery installed. I still have to add the ...”
2019-06-09
Shepherdstown, WV
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 317 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10474 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Serviced FP for sale in the Marketplace.

Sale Pending!

Firepower

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Player’s condition FP that is working 100%. Boards are clean and have been serviced incl the 40 pin interconnect, and has a coin cell battery installed. I still have to add the ...”

1,400 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Firepower is sold pending pickup.

#10497 4 years ago

For your Pinbot makeover..

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I purchased this for my Pinbot but ended up selling the game. This is a new, unused item that is still sealed in the shipping box from CPR (so currently no pics available). Pics av...”
2019-06-11
Shepherdstown, WV
215 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 264 times

#10517 4 years ago

Since everyone has been begging me to post this ad here it is...first come first serve...

I know i can’t compete with these, but if anyone needs some WMS SYS 6 displays ...

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have 3 original system 6 displays that came out of a Firepower. The 4th display appears to be dead. The master/credit display works as well. My Firepower came with a set of LE...”
2019-06-15
Shepherdstown, WV
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 138 times

#10533 4 years ago

Will be listing a few pins soon. Need to get some pics before i create marketplace ads. PM me for deets in the meantime.

High Speed. $1900

F-14. Shopped and playing 100%. new pf protector (not installed). $2000

Swords of Fury. Fully shopped, LED’d, pinscore displays, new clear ramps from Freeplay 40. $2,700

2 weeks later
#10645 4 years ago

I am about to do something i may regret, but i’ll be listing games that up until recently i planned to keep / restore. I will prob keep my restore items and hunt the base games down again when i have the time to do them.

Marketplace ads will be made once i get all the pics. Or if sold to a pinsider via pm i’ll still donate as always.

Any Sys 11 (or earlier) in my collection with the exception of BK2K (pf swap in progress) and Space Station (on hold for a co-worker) are up for grabs. Funhouse is not a system 11 as some people insist (sorry @jesterfunhouse) and as such is not fs.

All my Sys 11’s are set up and playing, so even though i have a few in the restore queue they are not “projects”. All have power supplies rebuilt, nvram or remote batteries installed and will play as they should before they leave here. Some are LED’d if i bought them that way, or if i did a full shop job on them recently.

M

#10655 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

I am about to do something i may regret, but i’ll be listing games that up until recently i planned to keep / restore. I will prob keep my restore items and hunt the base games down again when i have the time to do them.
Marketplace ads will be made once i get all the pics. Or if sold to a pinsider via pm i’ll still donate as always.
Any Sys 11 (or earlier) in my collection with the exception of BK2K (pf swap in progress) and Space Station (on hold for a co-worker) are up for grabs.

Got some ads up today. WW i have a potential buyer for already so the ad will be posted as Sale Pending.

I believe i have responded to all PM’s now. Happy 4th of July!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped SOF, which includes the following work: - rebuilt power supply, replaced and repinned connectors as needed, nvram installed, headers reflowed etc. MPU is clean. - Pinsco...”
2019-07-04
Shepherdstown, WV
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Diner fs in Shepherdstown, WV. A nice example of this game, though in spite of it having a yellow habitrail, it does not have the Diamond Plate pf. That said the PF is n...”
2019-07-04
Shepherdstown, WV
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10669 4 years ago

Latest of my System 11 liberation in the marketplace.

Will be listing Taxi next, probably get to that tomorrow.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players ES that had seen some good play! I bought this a few years ago with plans to restore but never got around to it. I did source parts for the restore. What i can say about...”
2019-07-06
Shepherdstown, WV
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1070 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10752 4 years ago

After tomorrow i’ll be down to my last System 11 to sell. No turning back now lol.

I will be listing my High Speed in the Marketplace with pics later tomorrow but i do like to offer it here for the local folk first.

This high speed is a very decent player’s condition machine. Playfield is nice, has mylar and presents very well. Art is intact. It is not blown out and wanting to be sanded down and Hard-topped in my opinion. Cab and back glass also decent. I don’t rate these out of 10. Way too subjective. Pictures can do the talking. All displays work with no missing segments.

Most of the work i did on this one was electrical and mechanical. All three flippers rebuilt and slapped some Titans on them. Power supply rebuilt and nvram fitted on the MPU, and while it was out repaired the special solenoid section to bring two dead slings back to life. Corrected some wiring hacks in the cabinet and restored things back to normal. Game now plays 100%.

The big job was restoring the police beacon and associated wiring harness that were completely robbed from the game. sourced all the parts and got it lighting up again; with help from our volunteer Pinside Tech supporters who are still batting 1000 with my help threads

Game had been recently shopped before i bought it. LEDs in the GI, but incandescents in controlled lamps. I didnt bother to LED those. I personally like them in older games.

Will be asking 1900.

#10782 4 years ago

High Speed in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my player’s condition High Speed. I just serviced the game so it is playing 100%. Playfield is nice, has mylar and presents very well. Art is intact. It is not blown ou...”
2019-07-22
Shepherdstown, WV
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10783 4 years ago

Also some System 11 stuff for the restorers out there.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This is an original that was professionally restored and cleared by Playfield Restorations circa early 2000’s. Well before i was collecting pins anyway. A couple +’s of a res...”
2020-07-03
Shepherdstown, WV
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1181 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have new, unused ramps from Starship available for Taxi (Marylin or Lola LOL): arrival and departure - $195 (Sold) spinout ramp in red - $115 Included are the ramp decals of co...”
2019-12-30
Shepherdstown, WV
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 929 times

1 month later
#11017 4 years ago

Going to be listing a couple soon. T2 with diamondplate Sample playfield, rechromed shooter handle and habitrails and most importantly no cheesy red-dome-condom-eyes in the skull. Also have a TWDLE i’m just finishing up going thru. Market ads will go up shortly.

3 months later
#11434 4 years ago

Listing some B’s this week. Will have pics soonly...

Fish Tales. Plays 100% no credit dot. nice color on cab. PF nice also. LED’d. Looking for $3500

BSD. Nice shape, mist works. MPU replaced (not by me). Cab near the front right leg was touched up in the past. Also $3600. I have an uninstalled coffin mod to replace Ron Dracula.

T2. Solid game. Nice cab. Sample dp pf, no wear but Cab and boards are production. Rechromed habitrails and gun. $3000.

Have a TWDLE as well. Just finishing shopping it out. Great shape. $6,900

Pm me for details. I will be listing these in the marketplace but always mention here first. I’m off all week so very flexible with times.

#11446 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Listing some B’s this week. Will have pics soonly...
Fish Tales. Plays 100% no credit dot. nice color on cab. PF nice also. LED’d. Looking for $3500 - SOLD

BSD. Nice shape, mist works. driver board replaced (not by me). Cab near the front right leg was touched up in the past. Also $3600. I have an uninstalled coffin mod to replace Ron Dracula.

T2. Solid game. Nice cab. Sample dp pf, no wear but Cab and boards are production. Rechromed habitrails and gun. $3000. - SOLD

Have a TWDLE as well. Just finishing shopping it out. Great shape. $6,900
Pm me for details. I will be listing these in the marketplace but always mention here first. I’m off all week so very flexible with times.

FT and T2 are sold. BSD and TWD still available.

2 months later
#11795 4 years ago

With all the uncertainty and speculation on the future of pin prices - anyone interested in doin a trade for something i want?

I have my TWD LE still available. Also a BSD, space station (held that for my boss for a year but now he’s moving back home across the pond) nice BK2K, maybe even consider my funhouse. Can add a bit of scratch for the right deal but prefer a multi game swap to keep values close-ish.

BK2K and FH i have new pf’s for if anyone is interested in those games. I can’t seem to find time and have a few other projects/restores in the queue first.

I’d really like a MM or SS, or EHOH as far as sterns go. Wishlist is up to date.

“But Comp - MM and SS are overrated, TWD is the superior game.” Well then you’re the one i’m looking for!

My value proposition is that i will do the drivin. I’m still stuck in a rental after my car lost a bet with a deer. But its an excellent pinhauler

Let me know if you feel like swapping something out.

#11803 4 years ago

@pomc swung by today and we did a temp trade. My AFM for his ST. Due to the pandemic i’m allowing a stern to break up my B/W order by just putting it where AFM was. But just this once...

3 months later
#12298 3 years ago

Really thinking i want to bring in a grail or at least something i‘Ve wanted for a long time. For me its MM or SS (tho i’m torn as EHOH is looking really good). AMH i won’t call a grail but its the only Spooky game i’m missing (Dominoes and Jetsons need not apply).

I’d offer up some titles in a trade deal as i’d prefer not to do 100% cash. I do realize that the subset of people who have want i want AND want what i have is more limited but hey it doesn’t cost me anything to post this lol.

What i’d be willing to part with:

BSD
TWDLE
Space Station
Fun House (Currently un-shopped) is also a possibility. But then I’d have a PF and cab art to sell

For the right deal i’d also sacrifice my Bally Hokus Pokus in mostly working condition. But your game better be mint. Lmao.

I’d be interested in working out a trade with my TWDLE for other sterns. I like it but the rest of the fam does not. SW, IMDN, MET, LOTR have been on my list.

1 week later
#12336 3 years ago

Decided to hunt down a grail or two. The trade posts seem to not be generating much interest so ima gonna sell some titles so i can hunt them old school with cash in hand lol.

Will be listing (as yes i always support pinside):

TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500
FH - 3900 (needs shopped)
BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100

I have available separately items to restore for some of the above:

Mirco pf set for BK2k. Picked them up for 600 a couple pinfests ago. There is a scratch in the clear on the upper part of the lower pf, which is why it was discounted. However, this I’d completely covered by the upper pf once installed so i felt it was a good deal.

FH - i have cabinet art, and an IPB pf for it. And a cool ticket topper.

Will list this weekend. Pm me for details if you like. Prefer “local” sale and prefer not to ship at this time.

#12347 3 years ago

Careful dealing with this guy you just may make a GREAT FRIEND!!! No better guy to deal with on PINSIDE PERIOD...Even if he is from Canada...

Thanks For the kind words Steve. Too many great pinsiders here to claim that title. I definitely was born Canadian though. But i trained myself to say Prah-cess rather than the Pro-cess so i think i blend right in now lol

#12359 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Decided to hunt down a grail or two. The trade posts seem to not be generating much interest so ima gonna sell some titles so i can hunt them old school with cash in hand lol.
TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500
FH - 3900 (needs shopped)
BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [sold]

Mirco pf set for BK2k. Picked them up for 600 a couple pinfests ago. There is a scratch in the clear on the upper part of the lower pf, which is why it was discounted. However, this I’d completely covered by the upper pf once installed so i felt it was a good deal.
FH - i have cabinet art, and an IPB pf for it. And a cool ticket topper.
Will list this weekend. Pm me for details if you like. Prefer “local” sale and prefer not to ship at this time.

Space Station has been docked at a new home. Condition Green ($$). But need a lot more to fund that MM lol.

BSD - i’ve gone ahead and installed my coffin mod, and reattached the tombstone / lock lights.

Hope to have my Space Shuttle ready soon as well.

#12366 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500 [SOLD]

BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [SOLD]

I have available separately (or sold with the game of course):

BSD is now sold. So one step closer to that MM(r?). I decided that i can’t part with my FH so i’m moving it up in the queue to finally restore.

I still have a really nice BK2K and TWD LE on the block. Still interested in trades for MM, EHOH, Scared Stiff or an AMH. If distance is a concern, my “value proposition” is i’d be willing to deliver if its within an hour or so, or meet half way for longer distances (I dunno, maybe 4 hours to the midpoint?).

#12374 3 years ago

Damn this thread and its (it’s???) prohibition on posting pics. I have the absolute best Grammar Police badge to flash.

At the very least, this thread has been entertaining whilst i drink my morning coffee

1 week later
#12431 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500 [SOLD]
FH - (decided to keep)
BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [SOLD]

Grail #1 should be coming home this weekend. Still looking for either SS or EHOH. I’m still interested in trading/selling a couple games to acquire one.

Will lower prices on TWD LE to $6500 (firm) and $3000 (Firm) on BK2K.

Also have some items if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM:

- Restored (by a pro, not me) WW playfield.
- WW fan topper (new, unused) in blue. Have the Cloud decals for it as well.
- Nice (used) BSD playfield with mylar and adhesive already removed. Sun Process variety.
- New playfield plastics for Space Station
- Mirco BK2K playfield set. See details above. Also have a new plastics set available For this game as well.
- BK steel illuminated ramps (check out the mod couples market page)

1 week later
#12489 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Will lower prices on TWD LE to $6500 (firm) and $3000 (Firm) on BK2K.

Also have some items if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM:

- Restored (by a pro, not me) WW playfield. [SOLD]
- WW fan topper (new, unused) in blue. Have the Cloud decals for it as well.
- Nice (used) BSD playfield with mylar and adhesive already removed. Sun Process variety.
- New playfield plastics for Space Station
- Mirco BK2K playfield set.
- BK steel illuminated ramps (check out the mod couples market page) [SOLD]

Still looking looking for an Elvira Pin. List above updated with what has been sold.

Adding to this, i have a Seawitch that i finally got to which is up and running and mostly shopped. I will be creating an ad soon but not until i replace some of the drop targets with the correct style. PM me if you are interested.

Other games still available are BK2K and TWD LE. All games get listed (if not already) and pinside fees paid of course.

3 weeks later
#12614 3 years ago

Seawitch ad up in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Seawitch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Stern Seawitch - i don’t know how to label it so instead i’ll just tell you what i did: - new line cord - replaced rectifier board and replaced the Molex connectors and fitte...”
2020-11-02
Shepherdstown, WV
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 2125 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12628 3 years ago

Just cleaning up the shop and have a couple things left i no longer have games for:

- pinball pimp stencil set for Williams Gorgar. These have been stored flat.
- playfield protector for F14. Never installed

These are the things that i would of sold at a show but then 2020 happened lol.

#12674 3 years ago

Have a F-14 playfield protector i never installed in my game (and no longer have it). Was going to sell it at pinfest this year but we all know what happened there...

7 months later
#13750 2 years ago

Anyone have an AMH they are wanting to part with? It’s the only Spooky i don’t own. And yes i am aware of the existence of Dominoes and the Jetsons - i consider those contract games not Spooky releases...

I have in trade a Bally hokus pokus 2 player EM. Its the best EM i have in my collection. It is also the only EM in my collection. Actually i would just sell that to someone who wants to come get it. I figure if POTC’s are 20k, this had to be at least 1500. But i’m only looking for 600 lol.

8 months later
#14759 2 years ago

Anyone local to me want a players condition Bally Hokus Pokus EM? It plays, needs to have some switches adjusted on the score motor switch stacks so its prob not scoring correctly. I have a flipper rebuild kit for it and a set if new rubbers i’ll throw on. Not titans. Thats just crazy talk for this game haha. Just looking to clear out some space in the shop. 550 seems fair for this since the rebuild kit is 50 bones alone lol.

PM me for deets and pics if interested.

#14765 2 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Anyone local to me want a players condition Bally Hokus Pokus EM? It plays, needs to have some switches adjusted on the score motor switch stacks so its prob not scoring correctly. I have a flipper rebuild kit for it and a set if new rubbers i’ll throw on. Not titans. Thats just crazy talk for this game haha. Just looking to clear out some space in the shop. 550 seems fair for this since the rebuild kit is 50 bones alone lol.
PM me for deets and pics if interested.

Sold pending pickup. Won’t create an ad but will donate to pinside as always .

5 months later
#15344 1 year ago

Anyone in “close” proximity interested in trading for a ST pro with some of the more sought after (as i understand it anyway) mods for one of my wishlist games?

Really would like an IMDN pro. I’m thinking of collecting Elwin’s games next now that I completed my Spooky collection. Cash added to balance the trade obvs.

PM me if interested. I don’t mind being the chauffeur. I prefer in person deals, and especially when a trade is involved.

1 month later
#15484 1 year ago

Changed from trade ad to for sale. Would still do a trade+ for a wishlist game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a nice Star Trek (pro) up for sale. Took a couple pics but will pull it out of the lineup and take a full set later today. Clean game with some add-ons. Notable game speci...”
2022-07-10
Shepherdstown, WV
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 240 times
Contributed to Pinside

5 months later
#16116 1 year ago
Quoted from ricko62:

Anybody have CCr or CCrse+ nearby?

Have a CCr i was gonna list soon but for a straight sale. I see you have a MMr you are looking to trade but i gots one of those.

#16117 1 year ago

I’ll be listing a few games soon. I seem to have entered a pinball slump and they are not getting played. On the block are:

MMr LE
CCr
JP Prem
AMH
RZ

Prob just gonna keep 8 or so. Will post ads on Pinside and pay fees as always.

Not FS are Spooky’s TNA or newer, AFM, CV or EHOH.

1 year later
#17973 12 days ago

Anyone interested in a trade? My low play CCr SE for a system 11 or two? Looking to get a few back (i miss those little guys). Looking for nice examples of games i don't have to do cab work or pf swaps on:

- Taxi
- Diner
- Whirlwind
- Earthshaker

I don’t know why i sold mine (3 of owned twice ffs). Would do a two for one dealio also. Actually that would be ideal.

Will post a proper add with pics when i get home, i have never skirted pinside fees for those who care. Just posting in this thread as i’m not interested in long distance trades involving shipping.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider completist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=completist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.