(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmack750.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7015 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I highly doubt it, but I'll ask anyway!!! Anyone in here even remotely into EM's? If so I have a beautiful working Williams Blue Chip that I just restored that I'd be willing to trade or sell. I picked it up for something to restore but had no plans to keep it.

I like Blue Chip. Sort of like a single player version of Grand Prix without the bulk and full-current flippers....always feels good to rip the spinners and always pisses me off with balls STDM after shooting the 4-5-6. Underrated.

10 months later
#8706 5 years ago

Just put my players High Speed up for sale in the Marketplace. Don't really want to see it go but I'm out of space so something's gotta give.....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*UPDATED WITH PICTURES* I have a complete and fully working players High Speed for sale. Love the machine, but I'm out of space to the point where this one has migrated to my Liv...”
2018-08-03
Media, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8926 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I have saved you my son. With high buyer fees and shell bidding, you will never get a great deal. Those days are long gone!

+1 for this sentiment. Unless you happen to be REALLY close and just have some time to kill, it's very unlikely to be worth the time or effort. Which means that the only recourse would be an online bid if something was reasonable.... In which case, the buyers premium increases another 5%. Now you are talking an 18% premium + the 6‰ sales tax, all while realistically bidding "blind". No thanks.

If the auction is really not out of my way, I've stopped in to check out a machine or two during the preview and then just submitted absentee bids while there for what I'd (non-emotionally) been willing to pay in the event a deal falls my way so I don't waste my time sitting through the auction or being driven to pay more than I really wanted to. But honestly, that strategy has yet to produce anything. Just too many pickers out there in this neck of the woods.

#8939 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I have saved you my son. With high buyer fees and shell bidding, you will never get a great deal. Those days are long gone!

Here's a good example of a local (Eastern PA) auction that just happened where they had 2 machines for sale.... A big guns and an ID4. Both were players machines with lots of chips and dings and some playfield wear. The Big Guns was serviceable but needed a full shop job and didn't detected the balls. The ID4 needed major work... Lots of broken plastics, broken ramps, wouldn't properly eject into the shooter lane, etc.

Consider that these "sold" prices don't including the 15% premium that gets tacked on and I think this pretty well illustrates the point.....

https://uniquesandantiques.com/auction/180828/

Items 414 and 415

2 months later
#9400 5 years ago

I have one you don't see every day that I'll be posting.for sale (no trades) at some point in the next day or so, once I get my pictures and ad together: my 1980 Williams Scorpion (widebody). Not perfect cosmetically, but fully shopped and working. Super clean, bridge rectifiers fused for fireproofing and full LED conversion with the exception of the backbox.

I've had it for a couple years and have another machine waiting for the space so just need to move it on.

10 months later
#11093 4 years ago

Have 2 machines that are finally on the chopping block to make space. Will work to get ads up by tomorrow, but reach out if interested before that and I can try to get pictures. Can also bring one to York on Friday if pre-sold (since I am bringing back another machine).

Williams Scorpion (Widebody): $1000. You don't see this one come up too often. Fully working. Some playfield wear/touchups. Backglass has been touched up on the backside (not by me) but presents well. Full topside teardown, cleaned/shopped. All displays work. Drop Target Decals are like-new. All coil sleeves (and some coils) replaced in the recent past and all solonoids/flippers are strong. Bridge recifiers have been replaced and fused for bulletproofing. 1 or two bad bayonets in the backbox but all other lights work and all inserts and playfield GI have been upgraded to comet LEDs.

Terminator 2: $2350. It's with a heavy heart I let this one go, since it was my first machine and is always the friend-favorite...but time to make room. Players condition with some wear and touchups to the playfield. Skull kickout hole had major wear but has been repaired and covered with a cliffy (and you can't see it anyway). Cliffys installed in shooter lane, database hole and skull (also have the 4th cliffy for the kickout above the pops that I just haven't installed). Some broken plastics but nothing in the lower playfield and full plastic protector set has been installed to prevent any further issues. New motorcycle ramp (will include chipped ramp that I replaced, since the piece broken doesn't affect play). Very tastefully modded: Mirror blades, lighted LED Ramp signs, nice LED Pops, LED Light strip under hunter-killer ship, Terminator with led eyes that flash when you need to hit the motorcycle ramp, lighted database hole, custom apron cards. Full non-ghosting LEDs installed in inserts, and playfield GI and all flasher have been upgraded to LEDs as well. Fully shopped within the last year or so and rarely played since.

#11107 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Have 2 machines that are finally on the chopping block to make space. Will work to get ads up by tomorrow, but reach out if interested before that and I can try to get pictures. Can also bring one to York on Friday if pre-sold (since I am bringing back another machine).
Williams Scorpion (Widebody): $1000. You don't see this one come up too often. Fully working. Some playfield wear/touchups. Backglass has been touched up on the backside (not by me) but presents well. Full topside teardown, cleaned/shopped. All displays work. Drop Target Decals are like-new. All coil sleeves (and some coils) replaced in the recent past and all solonoids/flippers are strong. Bridge recifiers have been replaced and fused for bulletproofing. 1 or two bad bayonets in the backbox but all other lights work and all inserts and playfield GI have been upgraded to comet LEDs.
Terminator 2: $2350. It's with a heavy heart I let this one go, since it was my first machine and is always the friend-favorite...but time to make room. Players condition with some wear and touchups to the playfield. Skull kickout hole had major wear but has been repaired and covered with a cliffy (and you can't see it anyway). Cliffys installed in shooter lane, database hole and skull (also have the 4th cliffy for the kickout above the pops that I just haven't installed). Some broken plastics but nothing in the lower playfield and full plastic protector set has been installed to prevent any further issues. New motorcycle ramp (will include chipped ramp that I replaced, since the piece broken doesn't affect play). Very tastefully modded: Mirror blades, lighted LED Ramp signs, nice LED Pops, LED Light strip under hunter-killer ship, Terminator with led eyes that flash when you need to hit the motorcycle ramp, lighted database hole, custom apron cards. Full non-ghosting LEDs installed in inserts, and playfield GI and all flasher have been upgraded to LEDs as well. Fully shopped within the last year or so and rarely played since.

Scorpion ad is up. T2 ad coming soon. Can bring either to York as well if pre-sold

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scorpion Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
2019-10-09
Media, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11109 4 years ago

T2 sale ad is up. Can bring to York Friday if pre-sold as well.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “With a heavy heart, I'm putting the first machine I ever bought on the market:. Terminator 2 This is a players machine. That said, it is 100% working and has been dressed up very...”
2019-10-10
Media, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times

#11113 4 years ago

Football Sunday Special, tomorrow only:

Terminator 2:. $2250

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “With a heavy heart, I'm putting the first machine I ever bought on the market:. Terminator 2 This is a players machine. That said, it is 100% working and has been dressed up very...”
2019-10-10
Media, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times

Scorpion:. $950

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scorpion Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
2019-10-09
Media, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11123 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Football Sunday Special, tomorrow only:
Terminator 2:. $2250
Scorpion:. $950

Scorpion has been sold. T2 still available.

#11136 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Would like to add a machine but prefer to deal locally....Anyone have any interesting WPC or Sys11 machines coming up for sale?

Cyclone should be coming soon......

1 month later
#11334 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

MBrLE for sale in Jersey. I can be cajoled into driving to MD or PA. Great food there. No reason to ever visit Delaware.

Come on! They have.....ummmm.......you know......

No sales tax?

1 month later
#11502 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm still trying to sell the rest of my family.

Good luck. I have 3 teenagers. Can't GIVE them away.

#11529 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

F14 - players shape, new rottendog display, boards are good. $1250

Awesome deal on a great game. Been a while since I saw a working System 11 for that price. If I didn't have two System 11s already on the block to restore and had the room, I'd be all over it. GLWS.

3 weeks later
#11636 4 years ago

I'm looking for a lockdown bar for a Gottlieb System 80 (Black Hole), as well as a sheet of playfield glass for it. New or used, doesn't matter as long as it's not totally beat to death. Preferably within reasonable driving distance (southeast PA/North DE), although I'd be willing to pay for shipping of the lockdown bar. PM me if you have either. Thanks.

#11640 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What are the chances. Kind of an oddball request and you likely have both!

With Colson.... I think chances are pretty good.

PM sent.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmack750.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=cmack750 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.