(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cappi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3025 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Slightly off topic and relatively new to Pinside, although not forums in general. I didn't see sub-forum for regional posts other than this FS thread. Has it been talked about before to have regional sub-forums where Mid-Atlantic pinsiders could have random discussions?
Anyways, as for the slightly off topic post. I was visiting Baltimore yesterday and I just happened to stumble upon the website http://www.pinballmap.com which in turn pointed me to a restaurant that was 5 miles from my location, "Holy Frijoles". Has anyone ever been here before? For those who haven't it's a small Mexican eatery that has 9 pins, 6 of which are in the top 50. I was excited to head there for dinner and some pinball action as several of the machines there I have never played. Upon arrival I scanned the machines and noticed coin slots covered up on almost every pin, broken DMD on Lethal Weapon, missing pinball on Guns N Roses, both coin slots bad on Creature From the Black Lagoon (although I eventually fixed one of the slots), and broken plastic/glass on the classic EM Cherry Bell that had the ball trapped on the jet bumpers (which I managed to shake the hell out of the game and had the plastic slide down to the side of the pin which in turn made it playable!) Overall me and the girlfriend had a great time there playing the games that were playable. I will now be buying an EM game just because of all the cool sounds it makes. LOTR was my favorite pin, which she enjoyed very much as well as she even popped it on her second game. Elvira was a close second for her.
Finally this led me to try and find places in DE to play pinball machine as pinballmap.com doesn't list any places to play. I know they have 2 pins at the bar 1984 in Wilmington, one pin in Milford bowling lanes, and the WOZ at the arcade in Rehoboth. Any Delaware pinsiders have any additional info?
Again, sorry for the slightly off topic post.

I was there in Rehoboth mid season and they also had Star Trek Pro, TWD Pro, Kiss Pro along with the Woz.

5 months later
#4213 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Decided this weekend to sell or trade my monster MAME/emulator arcade machine. 33" CRT Wells Gardner monitor, loaded control panel, very very nice. Asking $2800 and includes the 4 player control panel AND the currently installed 2 player control panel. Basically every arcade machine and every home console is included and all setup.
PM for details if interested. (game for sale is pictured on the left)

Are those SlikStik cabinets/control panels? I got a 27" version with the 4 player controller before they folded and took everyone's money They look great!

Edit: would have helped if I looked at the marque heehee

1 year later
#7717 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

My LOTR had damage streaks on the cabinet artwork right out of the box. Very annoying. Must have been a run of bad printing at the factory.

I have one of the last LOTRs from the last run that sat in storage before being sold (from what I was told) and they had issues with the side decals sticking to the plastic/packaging. I have a few white spots on mine that were from taking it out of the box. Still plays great

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cappi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=cappi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.