(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,723 posts
  • 663 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Evilelement
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have not posted it but I just finished shopping and LED a really nice Space Station. I have a tentative buyer but no deal yet. So if anyone has been looking for a Nice System 11 game let me know.

Space Station Completed4.jpg 75 KB
Space Station Completed5-27.jpg 146 KB

That really turned out nice...well done.

#211 4 years ago

Thanks I posted it in the for sale section and added other pictures but I am always up for crazy deals or trades. I also posted it on Craigslist with a bunch of pics.

Space Station Completed1.jpg 141 KB

Dude...you need to come by and take some nice pics of my games...you got it going on...

2 months later
#333 4 years ago

Capcom Airborne will be for sale shortly. Just finishing it up. PM me if interested...

3 months later
#701 4 years ago

I have an F-14 and Capcom Airborne I am looking to trade for a Metallica (pro or LE)....both are 100% and look nice....any interest please PM me...

#704 4 years ago

SOLD--------------

Crappy Picture of two pretty nice games....also quick description...several Pinsiders have seen and played these.

F-14..............100% working. Manual, LED's, working dome lights, Chrome lock down, new balls, rubbers, plastic protectors, and some other tasteful mods included.

Capcom Airborne...........100% working...overall nice shape, manual, recently cleaned, new rubbers, balls.

airborne F-14.jpg

#705 4 years ago

I have played both at his house and know the work he put into them! You won't meet a nicer guy or more straightforward seller! GLWS or TRADE!!!

thanks Jester!

#716 4 years ago

Looking for Metallica Road Case...prefer routed or needing a shop. Just trying to find an affordable RC. Don't care about the translite...

Looking for something within 3 hours of Washington DC. or Pick up at Allentown.

2 weeks later
#763 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have a NIB Met Pro Led coming in a trade this week.May sell it to fund another project.Any interest please pm me .

PM sent man...........

1 month later
#924 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Hey guys, I have two Mr. and Mrs. Pacman machines for sale in Leesburg, VA. I took the best of both machines and combined them into one, and repaired the other one for a project or players game. Please check out the game play videos on both of the market listings.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20846
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20844

Have played and seen these...Matt's a great guy and takes care of his sh*t....

2 months later
#1187 3 years ago

Looking for BOP....

2 weeks later
#1295 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Where is the JM posted you are referring to?

Quoted from Turboghia:

Lowering my price on my Johnny Mnemonic to $2000 cash only, no trades. Needs new leg bolts (they are in poor shape) and one new leg bolt plate (stripped). There are a few lines out on the DMD, but everything else works fine. Little fade on the main cabinet, a little more fade on the backbox sides. Unshopped.
Price is firm at $2000 cash. I will fix the leg plate, replace the bolts, and shop it out the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell at the $2k.

1 month later
#1723 3 years ago

Going to list a Funhouse in the next week or so...$3400.
New ramps, plays great, LED's, clean with a few mods....
Will list more details and pictures next week.

#1724 3 years ago

dup...was trying to load a picture

1 week later
#1793 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Re-Love It Consignment Shoppe in Purcellville VA has a Gottlieb Crescendo for sale for $100. I am posting here as a favor to the owner. If you are interested contact the store at

Quick thanks to Mike for posting the Crescendo....wife and I were out yesterday and I casually mentioned to her that there was a pinball at Re-Love It. We stopped by, had the truck with me, and grabbed it. Got it running last night with just a few issues to sort.

Thanks Mike!

2015-10-24_15.45.14.jpg

#1843 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If you are willing to put in some elbow grease you can still find DMD titles for under $1500. May take some work and patience but they are out there.

I agree....I think the key word is nice. (well, and fully working). I picked up a dead Shaq Attaq for $400 earlier this year. Got it working and gave it to a buddy of mine. I think I had $600 in it after LED's and a few minor fixes....but also, had about 10-12 hours in clean up/shopping/getting her running.

#1906 3 years ago

Looking for Bally Old Chicago in VA, MD, DC, PA DE, WVA......

1 week later
#2008 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Anyone on here pick up the Zaccaria Pinball Champ in Chantilly posted on CL the other day? Was tempted, wondered what kind of shape it was actually in....

I think a dude in Richmond grabbed it....

1 week later
#2057 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still looking to buy!!!

Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse has been rolling them today...

1 week later
#2137 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Not a for sale post, but I wanted to mention a new location in Leesburg, VA run by a friend of mine, Zootie's Vapors and Arcade in downtown Leesburg, VA. So far they have Star Wars (DE) and AC/DC Premium and are working with Dave Barber (who runs the games at Lyman's) to get more. They also have some vids. Support new DC area location pinball!
http://www.zootiesvapors.com/

wa wa what? thanks for the heads up...will be stopping by there for sure....

3 months later
#3194 3 years ago

Bigd...were you looking for a lockdown? This looks early (not smooth on the front) but may work for you

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3232 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Where are all the EM's for sale?

I've got a Crescendo and an Amigo that I will be selling in next week or 2. Shopped, rubbers, balls, lights, etc...Will post pictures, price later on...

Need to sell to fund another game...

6 months later
#4754 2 years ago

The FT was suffering from a flipper coil heating up. It was shut down on friday for part of the day just to let the coil cool down. After it cooled, the flipper worked fine.

1 week later
#4832 2 years ago

just saw a picture of Musketd's BDK....Pretty damn nice...

#4837 2 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

Great guy, fellow club member, great shop work.
Buy with confidence.
(Though I missed out on his superb-looking BoP, LOL!).
T.

That BOP was dope. I was trying to convince him to keep it and turn it into a 2.0. Congrats to the new buyer on that one. don't think you will see another BOP in that condition again at that price.

1 month later
#5115 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-14 00:23 (yesterday)For sale: The Sopranos“This SOPRANOS is as close to nib as you can get. Has only 326 plays on it and still even smells nib. It is perfect in every way....” $ 4,600 (Firm) musketd Sunbury, PA Home Used Only (HUO)

Dude...you're killin' me....

2 months later
#5611 2 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Must have been pulled in the last few weeks then, it was there just at the end of December.

yeah...we played it at house league on Friday night. Fun game for sure.

#5632 2 years ago

Anyone have a roached Bally playboy for sale? No backglass needed.

2 weeks later
#5789 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Atari time 2000 I. In Leesburg VA for 450 rare game . On DC Craigslist.

I think this one is leaving the house this afternoon.

#5844 2 years ago

Wanted to buy:

Vector
Defender
Time Fantasy
Iron Maiden
Bell Games- Fantasy
Bell Games- Sexy Girl
Cactus Canyon Continued
Swards of Fury
trashed/project Bally Playboy

#5851 2 years ago

Mavantix is NOT a cock tease.....always a happy ending.

1 week later
#5922 2 years ago

FH and OC posted on Washington DC CL. Will post pinside ad later this evening.
Sopranos will be posted in a month or so, still waiting for red armor.

Added over 2 years ago: ****Funhouse is SOLD*****

#5972 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a cactus canyon or totan

Dude...get a ccc.... I know a pinsider that is selling a documented huo ccc. He is firm at 14,500. If interested send me a pm and I can send you his info. Topper, color dmd, full rig.

2 weeks later
#6058 2 years ago

Going to throw this up here locally....
looking for any of these

Farfalla
Defender
Iron Maiden

Any leads welcome....

2 months later
#6329 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Barracora....but would consider a project or players game with a decent playfield.
come on, someone around here has one.....

I have cash and a full tank of gas in the truck.....

3 weeks later
#6449 2 years ago

Wanted: Thrashed world cup soccer.
Looking for a complete machine

-non working ok..
-no backglass-fine
-shitty playfeild-even better
-dmd not working...fine

Looking for cheap...get that faded non-working wcs out of the shed and sell it to me.

#6456 2 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Buying a whole machine for one part you need burningman ?

It's for a retheme project...so the pf will be swapped, plastics, bg, etc...just need a doner machine with no termites or water damage.

Seedy old bar smell is always acceptable..

2 weeks later
2 months later
#6988 1 year ago

I used to think I had done some nice work until I saw that flight 2000 at allentown.....Seeing examples like that or games that skins and knockerlover pump out raise the bar (in a good way).

I did a Creature about 3 years ago that I was super proud of....now it's the weak link in the collection. It was the best I could do with my budget and know-how at that time. But fortunately I am learning and getting better with every game I work on.

Taking a basket case and bringing it back to let's say a 7 or 7.5 is a walk in the park. Taking a game from 7 or 7.5 to a 9.5 or 10 is where the toughest and most expensive/time consuming work comes to play. Some games are worth going all out on...others maybe not so much.

#7037 1 year ago

I have the following I can sell and can deliver to York if presold. All pretty sweet and listed on CL in DC. PM for details if interested. Will contribute to Pinside if sold here.

Old Chicago $900
Sopranos $5500
BOP 2.0 $7500

#7062 1 year ago

regarding Coinop....I was up there two weeks ago, the pins in the warehouse (that aren't already sold) redefines the word, "project"
just my opinion.

2 months later
#7471 1 year ago

Will know more on Monday when I meet up with my buddy. He has 3 games he wants to sell.

F-14, Pinbot and Shaq.
I am thinking they will be priced around 4500 for all three.
Will update with a market ad and pics on Monday after I meet with him.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 329.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 109.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside