(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#592 9 years ago

Not in any rush, but I would consider trading or selling my heavily modded CFTBL. Mods include: LCD Hologram replacement (original hologram included - blueish green), lighted speaker panel, topper, regular and R-Rated translites, car mod, backboard decal.

Machines I would be primarily interested in trading for would be CV or TOM. Might entertain some other trades for like valued machines (+/- cash where needed). No more room for pins, so only 1 to 1 trade offers please.

Mostly interested in a trade, but might consider a sale. Contact me with any interest. I'm in Lancaster, PA.

3 months later
#931 8 years ago

I am looking for a later system 11 or DMD game to put on route at a pizza shop by my house. Game can be in players condition. I would be okay if it needs some minor work. I would like to spend $1000 or less, but would go up to $1500 depending on the title and condition.

It would also be best if it is family friendly title.

No shipping please. Within a 1.5 hour radius of Lancaster, PA is preferred.

Let me know what you have. Thank you!

6 months later
#2236 8 years ago

I have a Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale in Lancaster, PA. Asking $1800.00.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-and-friends-the-data-east-1993

I would also consider some type of 2 for 1 trade. My R&B and either my ToM or WH2O for something...maybe like a MM, MMR, IJ, Walking Dead Premium, etc? Feel free to make an offer. ToM is really nice except for front of the cabinet which needs a new decal. WH2O is a players condition machine.

1 week later
#2262 8 years ago

I am interested in trading either my Theatre of Magic or White Water. The games I am primarily interested in are: MM, MMR, Walking Dead: Premium, AC/DC: Premium, TOTAN, and maybe TSPP. Of course, depending on the deal +/- cash.

My ToM has a very nice playfield. GI and Inserts are LEDs. Cabinet is in nice shape except for the front, which is partially painted over. Plays great.

My WH2O is a players condition machine. Cabinet is decent with some blemishes here and there, primarily on the backbox. The playfield has a couple raised inserts, some wear by the kickout, a little bit of insert wear here and there (but nothing too bad), one small area of planking. The ramps are in nice condition - I removed and flame polished them all when I bought the machine. Entire boulder set was replaced about a year ago. LEDs in GI and Inserts. Topper included with a wrinkle or two.

I don't have pics at the moment but will be happy to take some if anyone is interested in dealing. Thanks!

#2273 8 years ago

ToM for sale in Lancaster, PA. $4500.00. More details and photos in the market:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29062

#2340 8 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

I'm pretty close to being able to buy my first pin! Looking to buy something in the $1500 range, only a couple paychecks away! Preferably a System 11, Diner is one specific game I'm really interested in. I'd want something working %100 but not necessarily pristine. I'm fine with some wear, and I'd actually prefer a game without LEDs so I can learn how to install them myself. Since I still can't quite afford it I'm not putting up a wanted ad, but I thought it would be a good idea to throw this out here anyways.

Welcome to the hobby (almost)! Make sure to keep an eye out on craigslist as well. Sometimes you can find good deals on there (a lot of junk and overpriced stuff too, however).

Buying my first pinball machine was one of the most exciting days of my life Hope you find something good at a fair price!

3 weeks later
#2784 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Nick is on pinside ( has the st prem) he listed that a while ago too. Good guy. Nice collection

Yeah, Nick is a good guy. That was once my ST:Premium he is selling/sold

2 weeks later
#2931 8 years ago

White Water for trade...see my Market ad for details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30966

1 week later
#3066 8 years ago

WTB Walking Dead Premium (or possibly Pro).

If I find a machine to buy, my WH2O will go up for sale...

Thanks!

2 months later
#3491 7 years ago

Wipe Out in Lancaster, PA. Pics coming soon. Prefer pick up. May be able to bring to Allentown on Friday. $1250 OBO.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33843

2 months later
#4006 7 years ago

I miss the days of $5500 AC/DC premiums

3 weeks later
#4301 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

So no more pins for sale listings in this thread?
It's the only for sale place i check as I have no desire to have pins shipped nor sort though for sale ads

You can filter by distance in the market, so you shouldn't have to sort through the ads. Set your filters the way you like them, and then save as default search...that way every time you go into the market it will pull up what you want.

1 year later
#8204 6 years ago

Wizard of Oz for sale or trade in Lancaster, PA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Interested in selling or trading my Wizard of Oz Standard. Awesome game, just need some room to mix things up. The machine plays perfectly with no issues, and is cosmetically exc...”
2018-04-21
Lancaster, PA
7,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

9 months later
#9752 5 years ago

Considering selling my STTNG. Nice game. Small imperfection in one of the shield inserts. Nice playfield and cabinet. LEDs throughout. Color DMD. I'd be looking for 5k OBO.

No ad or pics yet. Just putting it out there casually for now. Not in a rush to sell... Just thinking I'd like to open up a spot in case something else comes along.

#9791 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Considering selling my STTNG. Nice game. Small imperfection in one of the shield inserts. Nice playfield and cabinet. LEDs throughout. Color DMD. I'd be looking for 5k OBO.
No ad or pics yet. Just putting it out there casually for now. Not in a rush to sell... Just thinking I'd like to open up a spot in case something else comes along.

Well, this sold quickly... Especially with no official for sale ad. Game is no longer available.

Just donated to pinside in lieu of the successful ad listing. First time I've ever sold on here without an ad, and I'm a firm believer in giving back to pinside.

#9807 5 years ago

I am interested in buying a used JJP POTC if anyone has had their fill.

#9815 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Got a line on an ECLE! Now priced below 3k.

ECLE?

#9816 5 years ago

Nevermind...I figured it out (I thought you meant you found an ECLE for less than 3k, but you were referring to your RS, hehe).

1 week later
#9898 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

It really shouldn't be that difficult of a decision IMO - you raise the price a few hundred for the new MMr with larger display, and also sell a kit that's $100 less than the price difference. For instance $8k for original MMr to no longer be sold, $8,400 for new MMr with larger display, and sell the upgrade kit for $300 for the original. I don't think anyone would really be unhappy with that situation.
But is it even possible to easily retrofit a larger DMD into the original MMr space?

This pricing model does not necessarily work for LE and Standard owners who already bought the color upgrade chip - which was $200 for LE owners and $400 for Standard owners. Wouldn't seem fair that a new buyer is in at $8400, but a standard owner who bought the upgrade chip would be at $8700.

2 months later
#10466 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Still have a POTC LE nib if anyone was looking for one

I thought you decided to keep it?

1 month later
#10712 4 years ago

Monster Bash LE - looking to trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my Monster Bash LE. I am the first owner and the game is in excellent condition. I don't know of any flaws or issues with the game. I only have room for one m...”
2019-10-04
Lancaster, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1291 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10819 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

colsond3
Who was the deadbeat buyer so we all know to never deal with him?

I don't get why this person should be outed. I've had plenty of people initially say they were going to buy a machine from me and back out. I've always been in the mindset in this hobby that no sale is final until there is cash in hand, and I never get bent out of shape about it. Sure, it can be a bummer when a sale doesn't happen, but it's a reality. I don't think it is worth shaming people for backing out of a sale, especially in this case where the guy put down a deposit and forfeited it. Maybe I am just old-school in this mindset and the hobby has changed

3 months later
#11257 4 years ago

I know it is a bit soon, but if anyone gets a Jurassic Park Premium or Elvira's HoH Premium and it doesn't float your boat, I would be interested in trading my Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle towards one of them...

2 months later
#11596 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my ACNC. Game is in like new condition. Upgrades include both sets of trim (grey currently installed because I like that better, but also have the blue trim), ...”
2020-02-01
Lancaster, PA
Archived after: 114 days
Viewed: 690 times

For sale or trade.

3 months later
#12082 3 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium (or maybe a Pro) or Elvira's House or Horrors Premium. Let me know if you are looking to part with one of them!

5 months later
#13017 3 years ago

I will be listing a players condition White Water in the next couple days. Playfield is pretty good - a little insert wear, previous touchup done by the kickout. Some broken boulders by the pops. Cabinet is pretty bright and decent (usual bumps and bruises, I believe one of Bigfoot's eyes was scratched out). Topper in good condition (just a little wrinkling - I've seen much worse). Bigfoot seems to get a little stuck every now and then, but usually works. Everything else is working as far as I can tell (no credit dot). Had some factory reset issues when I bought it - I removed the batter holder and soldered on a remote holder and that fixed the issue (I don't see any acid damage on the board, just think it was a bad battery holder). All incandescent lighting. Will be asking $4500. I'll grab pics when I post the listing.

1 month later
#13266 3 years ago

Toying with the idea of putting up my Elvira House of Horrors premium for trade. I love the game (and might regret letting this one go), but I also like keeping my collection fresh. I think I'd like to trade for another Stern premium (since EHOH is the only Stern game I currently have). Considering AIQ, JP, DP, TMNT (not sure the Premium is worth it for DP & TMNT). Am I foolish to let go of EHOH?

#13268 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

If EHOH is your least used pin then I'd sell it. EHOH and AFM are my favorite pins but everybody's favorites vary.

I actually play EHOH quite often. Dialed In is probably my least played pin, but I am still not ready to take a big loss on it based on what they are currently selling for

#13270 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hey Dave is your Dialed In a standard? Let me know when you do decide to move it please. I moved since WOZ but still in area. Wish i was done with one of my games since you have both listed as titles you want but TMNT is probably best shooter ive had ever and AIQ is so much fun. Ive never played a EHOH but if you've seen all the code has to offer id just sell or trade it with no regrets.

Hey Eric...it's an LE (not a Standard). Glad to hear you are still in the area . I will definitely let you know. I think DI is an amazing game (and JJP's second best next to POTC...although haven't play GnR), just don't play it as much as I used to. Thanks for the votes of confidence on TMNT and AIQ.

2 months later
#13617 3 years ago

If anyone is done with their GnR LE and wants to consider a trade for EHOH Premium shoot me a message

#13621 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

I have a GnR SE available...let's make a deal!

Appreciate the offer, but right now I am more interested in the LE If I change my mind I will let you know!!

1 month later
#13797 2 years ago

I was searching Pinside but couldn't seem to find the answer to this question: what is the Pinside etiquette related to market place trades and the fee for closing the ad? I recently did an even trade - zero cash exchanged. From one perspective it wasn't "sold" (and it asks if you successfully sold your game), but from another perspective it was a successful listing. I've always paid my fees for successful sales and donate annually - just want to do the right thing if paying the fee is the appropriate thing to do. Thanks!

#13803 2 years ago

Thanks everyone...first time I did an even trade like this so I wasn't sure.

1 year later
#15319 1 year ago

I've had my Rick and Morty BSE up for trade for a while, but I am only now getting serious about making something happen. Market ad has been updated with photos, preferred trades, and cash price of $11k.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Interested in selling or trading (+/- cash as needed) my Rick and Morty BSE. Machine has all factory add-ons except butter cabinet and powder coated coin door. The flipper bushin...”
2022-05-09
Lancaster, PA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 2705 times

3 months later
#15779 1 year ago

I am interested in selling or trading my Alien SV in Lancaster, PA. Don't have an official ad up yet, but will probably post something soon. Just thought I would put it out here in this thread ahead of time.

3 months later
#16230 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Alien (Standard) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Listing my Alien SV for sale or trade. I am the second owner - the first owner did a terrific job of dialing it in. From what I can tell, everything works great. The Xenomorph mag...”
2023-01-17
Lancaster, PA
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 618 times

3 months later
#16611 11 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'd consider trading my Toy Story LE. Not in any hurry, but I thought since people will be passing through PA for Pinfest this weekend I would throw it out there. Machine is in e...”
2023-05-04
Lancaster, PA
Trade
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 480 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=brucipher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.