(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,021 posts
  • 672 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by DadofTwins
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklyndrug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#951 4 years ago

Got a goldeneye for sale on the marketplace if anyone's interested, in Baltimore Md.

2 months later
#1337 4 years ago

Jealous. Little. Children.

You are grown men! This is turning into a dumb hobby for me because of people like this. Cry by yourselves, not on here. Darin never did anything to you guys, he's respectable and honest. If you ever met him you would agree, I'm sure.

Ridiculous men, acting like little children in a school yard. Great.

#1439 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Is a trade Shelly's Frankenstein for GoldenEye a fair deal? GoldenEye has MirrorBlades, works 100%, LED's, Satellite mod (grey looks like an actual satellite dish), very clean machine.........thinking about it.........

Goldeneye is a very fun Sega pin. When/if you make the trade, can I see some pics?

I've owned one before and would love to see its condition. Thanks.

1 week later
#1524 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Sounds like you got it. But, if you have a hard time hitting that ramp, then yeah, it's probably not going to be very fun.
Other things you could try doing -
1. Seeing how many combos you can get;
2. Going for the Goldeneye Hurry-Up mode (spell GOLDENEYE). Super fun mode--hit three ramps for hurry-ups, then quickly hit the satellite to double the value.
3. Try to get to the Goldeneye wizard mode - Go through the five scoop modes, as well as complete a set of 007 lanes, Shoot Out on the left side targets, Q's Pen Grenade challenge on the right standup targets, and the Goldeneye Hurry-Up mode
For modes, you don't have to complete them, but it's fun to try to play them out to the fullest of your ability. The standup target mode (guards?) is the toughest.
But yeah, if you are having a tough time with the game, it might not hurt to swap it out. Not sure if Frank is the ideal replacement, it's a same era Sega so you are going to have a lot of similarities (easy multiball locks, for one), but it does have an upper flipper so it may have more variety. Flow probably won't be as good though, something Goldeneye excels at.

Q's pen grenade, one of the hardest modes to complete in pinball. I did it only twice and it's required to get to the wizard mode. What a blast though when you do finally get it.

Miss my goldeneye so much!!!

2 weeks later
#1641 3 years ago

Just posted a shadow on the market, Baltimore area. Check it out dudes.

#1655 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Guy selling Shadow wanted a rs

Yep, that would be me, thanks for looking out. I pm'ed but no answer just yet. Appreciate it dude.

4 months later
#2934 3 years ago

[comment removed by moderator]

1 month later
#3446 3 years ago

Just posted my xmle in marketplace.

2 weeks later
#3482 3 years ago

Lowered my xmle to 5k, listed in the market.

1 month later
#3792 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Roadshow in the area.

1 week later
#3875 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Got to play this at the cure concert today

My friends went to that. There's an elvis there too.

1 week later
#3906 3 years ago

Looking for a roadshow near Md.

3 months later
#4795 2 years ago

Still looking for a very nice RS. Would def take a nice fh as well. Maybe even a tz.

Ya know, if anyone's looking to move these. These things happen.

1 week later
#4914 2 years ago
Quoted from PonchoPinDude:

That TAF you brought was right up there with that BOP. IMO

That Addams was def not up there with the quality of that beautiful bop. No way at all. Plenty O' flaws I could spot on that thing and I'm not even that great at fixing em'. That bop though, that, was a work of art. While that Addams was decent, no where near the realm of the bop.

#4927 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

HEY BD!!! I honestly, and I truly mean this, I would have loved to have met you and heard your feedback and critique in person. I really like it when I get constructive criticism as it helps me think about how to do differently on the next pin. This is the fifth TAF i have shopped-out/restored for customers in this area and each time I learn a little more and hopefully do a better job. Customers I do work for LOVE the results because they do not have the budget or time to send off to a HEP or other top restorer. They love what I can do to their Family machine on a shoe string budget of a couple hundred dollars with only weeks to months, compared to thousands of dollars and a year+ of time. Most people would not believe how little it cost us to fix up that Addams. I do this on the side as a hobby because I love it.
Next time you or any one else is at a show and see one of my machines be sure to text me and lets meet and talk PINBALL!!!

You got it dude!

4 months later
#5983 2 years ago

Putting a feeler out there, might be selling a fish tales & TSPP in the near future. PM me if interested. Ft in pretty good shape and TSPP is documented huo with mods.

1 month later
#6212 2 years ago

Putting feelers out there.

May have a documented HUO TSPP and a FT up for sale/trade soon. Looking for certain machines. Off the top my head fh, Tom, totan, mm, mmr, afm, mb, roadshow. Mostly want a fh restored/great condish. But any of em I'll consider in any condition. Around the Baltimore area preferably. Thanks dude's.

2 weeks later
#6278 2 years ago

Selling my very nice tspp in the Baltimore area.

Archived after 34 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “ITEM DESCRIPTION I have beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party machine for sale. It has never given me any problems. Game is in "like new" condition and plays great and with no errors. I...”
2017-05-13
Baltimore, MD
5,500 (OBO)

#6282 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're selling your Hobbit? Not possible. By law, you have to change your avatar.

By sacred oath!

3 months later
#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

Dropped the price on my Stargate to $3,200. or trade for a RFM or SWE1 + a little cash. Following is the original ad.
I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

Stargate rules. Just a lil on the big side. Wouldn't be able to get it in my place.

1 year later
#9086 11 months ago

Might move my nice modded Totan with extras for the right trade.

Looking for a nice MB, TOM, or CV +/- cash.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 64.00
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 55.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklyndrug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside