What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,305 posts
  • 603 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Psw757
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5756 1 year ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Following this thread. Looking for 2nd pin, but don't know what it is yet. Still in the decision making process.

If you go to the Allentown show you can play games from all eras (EM, early SS, DMD) on freeplay. Many of them will have signs that they are for sale after the show. You might even find a motivated seller willing to drop his price on the last day as he found another pin that he wants pick up but can't unless he sells the pin that is on display.

#5766 1 year ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Thanks for the suggestions. No, I'm not basing choices on looks alone, but it helps, right? I added LAH to my long wishlist.

Have you tried looking at the "Top 100" and looking at ranking number vs. price? For DMDs <$3K I suggest looking at Black Rose and F14 Tomcast for starters. Look up a game and scroll to the bottom to see a video of the game being played. There will be good commentaries.

#5780 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

guess i have to start searching in MD.

The Allentown show is coming soon? Start saving now!

2 weeks later
#5934 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I did the same thing. Started my collection July of last year and now I have 5 pins. Hope to meet some of you at Pintastic

Why wait for Pintastic in July when you can go to Pinfest in May Allentown), and then Pintastic in July.

#5940 1 year ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Archived after 27 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted

#5942 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I know this is OT but what's the next, closest show to D.C.? Allentown?

Louisville and Atlanta.

#5994 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Contact too-many-pins (skip)
He might have one

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I posted an AD and I know its a long shot but looking for a 1969 Williams "Fast Ball" backglass.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46106

Contact Skip at too-many-pins and Pete at ibuypinballs

If you can't find it at Pinfest, consider sending your backglass to BGRestro to have a duplicate made.

John

1 week later
#6027 1 year ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

WTB: Hokus Pokus or Mystic near south central PA. Let me know if you've got one. Thanks!

camvr2013 There is a Mystic for sale in the Pinside Marketplace in York PA

2 months later
#6387 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

Anyone on here lucky enough to snag the Stars and Super Sonic??
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
I havent heard anything back, and messaged pretty early on. If someone did happen to grab them, message me about the Stars. I am very interested in it.

The seller told me that that both pins were picked up this morning. Coincidently a Pinsider in VA posted today that he is parting out a Supersonic.

4 weeks later
1 week later
#6547 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Looking for an Orbitor1

knockerlover
A Orbitor 1 was just listed on EBay today as a "Williams Orbitor."

#6548 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

knockerlover
A Orbitor 1 was just listed on EBay today as a "Williams Orbitor."

knockerlover The seller listed it on EBay with a starting bid if $1200, Buyit now $2700, but also listed it on the Birmingham Alabama Craigslist for $1400.

1 week later
#6599 1 year ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?

Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

3 weeks later
#6704 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Some guy in Indiana thread said has HUO... Atleast I thought they did. Check the for sale threads

Pinsider tsskinne posted his Goldeneye for sale in the IN thread, but 11 months ago

2 weeks later
#6795 1 year ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

I have two project games available that I need out ASAP. Both are completely untested. I got them in a bulk deal and just don't have time to commit to them anymore.
Seawitch - Haven't even been in the backbox yet. Play field is in pretty bad shape - awful touch ups by whoever had it before I did. Cabinet and back glass are solid though. I know there's someone doing reproduction play fields.
Lectronamo - Started working on this one first. Missing SDB 100 sound board. Play field in okay shape. Back glass in great shape. Had to repair the wood where the head rests, but thats as far as I ever got on that project.
Asking $500 each or $900 for both. Can send pictures if you need them - on the road. $850 if you can get them this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#7000 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There's other reasons to go to the show - the flea market, all the vendors.. it's an easy central location to meet up with your buyer/seller. Maybe you're from DC and the seller is from NY, too far a drive on a regular day, but hey we're both going to the show, so bring it with you... Still, kind of sucks the game is gone/sold before anybody has the opportunity to buy it. I do like that a lot of arcade games are there at York, at semi-reasonable prices...

Why doesn't the seller register the game in the free play area? The buyer can pick it up at the end of the show. This way we have one more pin to play in the free play area.

#7004 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My sarcasm didn't come through I guess

#7012 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I love EM's. Blue Chip I have seen several for sale some working, some not. What price do you have on yours?
Like my Orbit I tried to buy the seller was from your state (MD) and we could not find a way to get them to mine. (IN) Don't like shipping but if you could ever get here for one of the races I would buy it maybe.
Could even through in your Majorettes and Flying Turns along with the Blue Chip if they are in working condition?

You can ship through the retailer Fastenal really cheap. A local collector shipped a pin from GA to Mn for $125. They don't offer insurance unless it is crated. Take the zip codes of the two stores closest to you, and fill out a rare quote request on their website.

#7047 1 year ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yes I have. I deal with them regularly and the prices are what they are for a legitimate reason and if you ask him why he will tell you. I've been buying from him for over 20 years and the prices I pay have always been fair, if they weren't I would have stopped buying from him long ago.

The majority of Coinop's sales are to Europe where prices are much higher on vids and pins. You can either pay a premium to buy from their large selection and convenience factor, or spend a lot of time networking with other collectors to get what you want.

I recently bought a couple of pins from coinop. One was a really rough non-working project, but I was ok with that. The next week they sold the same title in really beautiful condition, goes into attract mode, lights up, etc....for $100 less than they charged me. Buyer beware as their pricing is not consistent. I won't do business with them again.

#7049 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yeah I mean I really appreciate the suggestion. I can't argue whether or not the reasoning for why the prices are how they are, but it's irrefutable that they ARE expensive. Wait, I'll put that another way - they're frequently more than I would choose to spend. There's a lot of cool stuff at that place, no doubt! I haven't been up to check out GameRoom Garage yet, that seems like it's got a lot of stuff. They're a business, they got a right to price however they want

rdoyle1978 I suggest that you join this Facebook group for arcade collectors in your area
https://m.facebook.com/groups/191171094315201?notif_t=group_r2j_approved&notif_id=1503099060444883&ref=m_notif

#7061 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Gameroom garage is Ok. There's several arcade and pins throughout the place ranging from rough to good players condition. I didn't see anything that i thought was a deal though.

I visited the Gameroom Garage the day that they opened. The Gameroom Garage is a group of retailers renting space from Coinop. Yes, they have a lot of really nice non-pin items. The majority of the pins belong to retailers, not coinop. Many of the pins were in the lower end of player quality, but wanted Pinside prices or higher.

#7064 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I gotta get up there - I'm more interested in some of the other stuff they have going on there - neon signs, stuff like that. The pinball is what it is in that place

If you are going to the York show, you should ask them if their warehouse will be opened up for browsing TH/F. Keep in mind that the vast majority of the pins that they sell on Facebook sell out in minutes. You will be looking at the pins that no one wanted

#7066 1 year ago
Quoted from burningman:

regarding Coinop....I was up there two weeks ago, the pins in the warehouse (that aren't already sold) redefines the word, "project"
just my opinion.

I had the same opinion when I went through that warehouse. Really rough project pins that they couldn't sell, mixed with items that were already sold and waiting to be picked up

1 week later
#7140 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

A lot has changed in the past 8 years. I still remember when Dr Who's were $750 and that seems like yesterday. My point is TOM price has pulled pretty far away from LOTR in terms of price. Two player's LOTR were for sale at the last Pinfest for under $4200

The person selling the two LOTR is a route operator. He shops his pins after taking them off route and then sells them at Allentown for prices low enough to avoid haggling. You will be hard pressed to find a LOTR for <$5000 outside of a once a year kind of deal like that. Most are going to sell for mid $5K

#7157 1 year ago

FREE Gottlieb Wedgehead pinball machine in Rockville, MD. Must be picked up tomorrow. Just a little too far for me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1843173389240908

3 weeks later
#7271 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There's one for sale in York Pa Craig's list.

There is a Stargate on Austin Craigslist for $1750, and one in VA on EBay.

2 months later
#7671 10 months ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I'm selling a players Bobby Orr Power Play in NoVA. This game was on location at Red Zone Grill in Fairfax until last week. Set it up and took a few pictures, didn't clean it. Looking for $800. Will update this post with a Pinside ad when I get home.
Game has a new Rottendog rectifier board, LEDs and the LED adaptors. There's still some flicker but it could just be crappy sockets. Playfield has some wear, drop targets look like the guys from Slap Shot but hey! It plays.
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/BOPP

arcademojo

1 week later
#7747 9 months ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would be very much appreciated.

chippewa-pin
Just posted on Crsigslist today.
orlando.craigslist.org link

John

2 months later
#8098 7 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Also if you are interested in any of zimjoe machines, I have some coupons I have made, that will give you money off his best pricing!!!

jesterfunhouse PM sent for the 2 for 1 pin coupon!

#8115 7 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Anyone have a left slingshot plastic for an F14?
Also, always keeping an eye out for a Getaway Fair price for condition important. LEDs not required.

Slingshot plastics for sale here:
http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/game-specific-items/williams/f-14-tomcat/f-14-tomcat-slingshot-set.html

2 weeks later
#8197 6 months ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Looking for a decently priced Dr. Dude in the area!

Pm sent

2 months later
#8472 4 months ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Question for the group... I also asked this in the PA/NJ/DE/MD thread, but does anyone know who are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for minor touch up and full PF clear coating services?
I want to clear my Mystery Castle PF, which has one or two hard to spot dings, but otherwise in beautiful condition, cleared and preserved for good. I was referred to go through the well known channels like Bryan Kelly, Kruzman, etc. but they have their hands full already and/or are scaling back operations.
It would be great to find someone in the NE region, and any recommendations much appreciated.

captainneo in Wisconsin

2 weeks later
#8545 4 months ago
Quoted from pinrayhji:

Looking for a used Medieval Madness remake - standard edition - within a couple hours of Philadelphia.
Harry Irvin
Macungie, PA

Scott Brody has one in Gainesville, VA. I don't know his Pinside id.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/?multi_permalinks=2233481370011983&notif_id=1531091062126990&notif_t=group_activity

1 week later
#8607 4 months ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

I’d be interested in a SuperChexx as well if a second one does become available after gliebig finds one. Also interested in a skeeball and/or bowler

I found this digital display bowler project in Maryland:
"Stern Black Beauty Shuffle Bowler
Cost: $300 OBO
Seller: Justin Britton
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastcoastarcade/?multi_permalinks=1084345931713627&notif_id=1531105181666068&notif_t=group_activity

OP: Powers on, lights up, starts a game but does not score."

Visit the Project Pinball thread for more projects (99% pinball):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tq=bowler&tu=

#8619 3 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone by slim chance sitting on a near zero wear Strikes and Spares field?

sohchx If you want the Gottlieb version, pinball Resource has a nos copy in stock. It was one of the “one of each” playfields that Steve Young bought from Gottlieb.
http://www.pbresource.com/special.html

#8621 3 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone by slim chance sitting on a near zero wear Strikes and Spares field?

sohchx Pinsider gregh has a cpr Bally Strikes and Spares playfield for sale. He was asking for $1,000 USD before the big CPR announcement.

3 months later
#9226 12 days ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Iso 2 or 3 6 digit bally displays. Also still looking for a Williams Aztec.

Classic Arcades was selling refurbished fully working examples for I think $25 each recently

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,200.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 93.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 299.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside