(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

570 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bigd1979. You are on page 1 of 3.
1 month later
#120 9 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I'm looking to buy my first pin...Live in philly suburbs...Post here if anyone close has a pin they want to sell.

Have a beautiful jurassic park I may part with since tz is my main squeeze right now lol

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Big D did you find a TZ?

Yea Got it from ny and she is a beauty such a great game .this thing looks like it hasn't ever been played. Now time to start the moding lol

1 week later
#154 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

BSD - sp playfield. New rubbers. No fade. Some flipper button wear that was touched up.
$2200

Looking for a nice jp buy any chance?

1 week later
#174 9 years ago

I have my Twilight Zone Posted for $5500 I am flexible on that number. Anyone shopping for a TZ?

I think at this price point you need to put more pics up of the head and side of the cabinet. Also need closeup pics of whole play field and inside of cabinet and backbox also. If all is great it shouldn't be a issue getting around your price .

#177 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

My brother is selling a TAF and TZ. Philly suburbs. Lookup arcade brothers. He has posts already.

Saw that look like super nice games

2 months later
#289 9 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

So...how bad is the $1600 WCS on DC CL that no one's picked it up yet?

It isnt horrible and it does work hundred percent be a great game just to play the crap out of and enjoy like you are supposed to do in this hobby.it plays well and if you contact him im sure you can get the price a tad cheaper unfortunately im getting a sttng and them im out of room so I cant get it.

1 week later
#318 9 years ago
Quoted from eeperjesi:

There has been a whitewater on Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster Pa cl for about a week for around $3500. I am not the seller and don't know anything except that I've seen it.

Ive seen the one for 4600 but not the one for 3500?

#321 9 years ago

I guess 4600 isn't abad deal from a retail store with warranty and if its as nice as they say it is and if they really did everything they say ?

1 month later
#381 9 years ago

Looking for a congo have machines I could trade such as sst, rs, dm maybe bsd or maybe can sell some them also

3 weeks later
#456 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/players-condition-flintstones-price-check#post-2196572
Somd pics in this thread
I have a nice players Flintstones I picked up to help a friend out and is almost back together . I replaced broken plastics .all new rubbers, balls and cleaned and waxed top playfield. Has alot of new coils , flippers recently rebuilt and some other new things. Game plays 100 percent dmd and translight are all good and cabinet isnt bad ,but the playfiels has some wear not as bad as I originally thought tho ,as alot was dirt lol im looking to sell or trade and think its worth around 2000 since nice ones sell for 2500 to 3000 but may be willing to do little better on price .I will have pics tomorrow after I get her together tonight .

2 weeks later
#507 9 years ago

Still looking for congo have 3k and or nice pins to trade thax

#517 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/players-condition-flintstones-price-check#post-2196572
Somd pics in this thread
I have a nice players Flintstones I picked up to help a friend out and is almost back together . I replaced broken plastics .all new rubbers, balls and cleaned and waxed top playfield. Has alot of new coils , flippers recently rebuilt and some other new things. Game plays 100 percent dmd and translight are all good and cabinet isnt bad ,but the playfiels has some wear not as bad as I originally thought tho ,as alot was dirt lol im looking to sell or trade and think its worth around 2000 since nice ones sell for 2500 to 3000 but may be willing to do little better on price .I will have pics tomorrow after I get her together tonight .

Sold 2100

#553 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Star Wars is 99.9% completed and will be ready for sale by next weekend. Just need to get a #4 screw for a bumper cap that I lost and Home Depot didn't stock them. Flippers in these pics were not installed - flippers just sitting in the hole, which is why they don't look aligned.
Installed the flipper rebuild kits last night and these brushed aluminum flippers look fantastic with black rubber. Will get updated pics posted later, just putting this out there now in case there is local interest. This is a fantastic looking Star Wars in excellent condition that has been upgraded to full LEDs, extra lighting, etc and looks incredible sitting next to any modern game.
Will also update with a full list of new parts and work done. Have friends visiting this weekend and gotta run out now with them.

20150212_213917-277.jpg 452 KB

20150212_214049.jpg 482 KB

20150212_213948.jpg 483 KB

20150212_222816-288.jpg 526 KB

20150212_234515.jpg 312 KB

20150212_234538-867.jpg 374 KB

20150212_234549-960.jpg 425 KB

20150212_234605-202.jpg 397 KB

You love blue lol so wheres the price for the data east fans out there (not me tho )but looks nice

#557 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

To buy another game. There's always another game to play. I wanted to own and fix up a Star Wars, and now I have and would like to maybe get a newer Stern by selling this and another pin.
I'm a player and I enjoy working on the pins, I'm not a collector, so I don't hang on to one for that long.

Plus its just not that great a game to me at least compared to baywatch, tftc and no fear which im assuming that is what you think to because you had the others longer than star wars ?

#581 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Would love to trade my large miller light neon for another
https://forum-s3.pinside.com/201310/1208513/146882.jpg

I have all kinds of neon beer signs somewhere ill have dig them out

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Cool. This sign is huge. From a liquor store. Just looking for a diff one. Prob gonna end up looking for a bates motel sign

lite neon.jpg 34 KB

I have a miller lite neon twice that size I bought it from tgi fridays one drunk night in my younger years lol

2 weeks later
#653 9 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Looking to sell my 2010 Ironman and Shadow.
I am the second owner of the IM; first one was a high end owner, a doctor in tennessee.
It has a shaker motor, red display filter, under playfield struts, hard-wired real knocker, clear cab leg protectors and manual. It comes with a spare unopened Iron Monger figurine and an aftermarket decal for the Monger lid. Price is $5400.
Shadow is pristine and has a custom lighting kit. $3800.
I am located near Dulles airport in northern virginia.
Dan

Pm sent hopefully the shadow is a huo or something of tgat natu4

#655 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Shadow sounds nice but too rich for my blood. GLWS

Yea hard beat that beauty from last week with all the extras for 3k I sld have bought it but I thought I had a congo coming so held off now im left with nothing lol

#688 9 years ago

I tried contacting the tftc guy many times and probably was the first to try as I was up when add first posted but have yet to here back but im not really worried that much as I already am working on my fish tales project and really dont have any data east parts on hand and dont really care for the game but hard pass up at 400 lol

#690 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

At 400, you'd have to assume the game is either a complete disaster OR has already walked...

Yea I agree and sounds like seller dont know much abou it which sometimes can be good with easy fixes like my fish tales or bad because well its junk

#706 9 years ago

I have played both at his house and know the work he put into them! You won't meet a nicer guy or more straightforward seller! GLWS or TRADE!!!

I completely agree

2 weeks later
#736 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Contemplating parting with my BSD I got a couple of months back. Love the game, but it's just too damn loud (mechanically speaking) and I have to keep the game volume on this particular one super low in my apartment (way too much bass from the cabinet sub woofer). Already had one noise complaint from it (the first game I've had that happen with.. weird). Cabinet itself is in great shape--previous owner put new cabinet decals on it. Has inner cabinet decal kit installed, all LEDs, powder coated rails and legs, and a cliffy protector set is included (needs to be installed). Asking $2500.
I am looking for a Stern DMD game to put in its place, something like a Monopoly, RBION, Avatar, etc. Will also entertain a Goldeneye or Godzilla by Sega.

Unplug the cab speaker? From my experience stern, dataeast and segs are mechanically much louder that williams/bally pins.i guess maybe the mist moter maybe loud? Anyway send pics to my email I may have a friend who will take it

#738 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I find the Bally/Williams DMD games louder than the Sterns I've owned. The mechanics have deeper/thicker sounds and there is generally a lot more going on under the playfield thanks to VUKs, drop targets, really active pops, posts raising and lowering, all running at once. There's a lot less under-playfield action happening on all of the Sterns I've owned which accounts for a lot of the noise on a game. DE, yeah, those are loud (my LAH was anyway.. I'm surprised I didn't get a complaint from that).
As far as the sub, yeah, I've thought about disconnecting it. I'll probably do it in the meantime and see how it sounds.
As far as pics, they are the same ones I sent you when I got the game. I haven't really done anything else to it asides from the lighting.

I know I forgot got to save the pics u sent lol sorry but I do understand that there is definitely a lot more components in a w/b compared to most sterns so that makes sense

#742 8 years ago

I have a nice demoman all the pics and info in the Allentown thread

#744 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Drac has pretty much sold and will be moved out tomorrow. Thanks for the interest everyone, I had a lot of messages about it.

I figured its a good deal with all the mods I sent many people your way

#746 8 years ago

Its a a very sought after pin u could of got a good bit more if u wanted, so whats next ?

1 week later
#797 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Lol trust me I have no hideen agenda and don't want to derail his sale. But you keep asking. Sorry stretch but powder coat and backglass don't affect the game play.
The added game features hinder that game.

So the only game play difference is that ramp that moves? Rest is cosmetic? If thats it maybe ill by the pro

2 weeks later
#818 8 years ago

Have a roadshow for sale 2400 if interested pm me and ill get pics and info to you thax

2 weeks later
#845 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

No, I kind of like my line up right now... hard to let go of any

I hear that love my current line up took me over a year to get it perfect

#846 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Star Wars has been sold.

Cool whats next? May I recommend a met pro its amazing

1 week later
#878 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I thought lloyd still had a SG

No but a nice shadow for 2100 to bad im at capacity or it been mine

#880 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah potentially good deal on that Shadow...but it was not even plugged in or tested. So potentially not. I probably would've taken it though and I don't really even like Shadow.

It was well worth it remember I live next door it was a 3k pin after id be done with it probably would have had another 400 in it . O well im out of room till something sells plus have a potential trade for my ft for one

#884 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

RFM for trade - see my wishlist. Open to +/- cash. Will sell for $2600 but would strongly prefer a trade.
Plays great. New fan, updated software, new power supply, cliffy, great playfield, all LEDs, new legs and new translite. Flat screen monitor, Bill Ung saucer mod and glowing eyes Martians. Manual included.
Some wear by the front left leg on the side of the cabinet, and some scrapes on interior sides above play field. The rest of the cabinet is in good shape.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pics.

Have a very nice dredd

#909 8 years ago

ckquote cite="#2484992">Thanks - I sent him a PM as I didn't see it listed.

Possibly may sell congo haven't decided but will keep u in mind along with the other line of people that contacted me when I first got it lol.

#910 8 years ago

<blockqcite="#2484357">RFM is now sold! Now someone sell me something to take its place...

What r u looking for?

#915 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

WHAT??? You were searching for that for so long and you're ALREADY thinking about selling it???

Everything is always for sale but issue is room and i like fixing them and making them nice . Other issue is ever since met nothing Has been getting played lol.it will probably stay just not sure what to sell after jd. I guess if i go in order like i been doing bsd is next

#917 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If anyone wants to sell a minty TSPP, I may be interested.

Play the ones you have lol

#919 8 years ago

<kquote cite="#2487106">You're right. I'm still trying to get to 4-winds in Pirates LOL.
However, I am trying to build a collection for the long haul. I plan to keep my pins for a decade(s).

I was joking but I do think you sld add some ofher brands to your line up

#920 8 years ago

Tspp wld be a good change up tho from what u have

#922 8 years ago

I think met is still pretty different than your current collection

1 week later
#944 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Looking to buy: WH20, WW, Congo, POTC, HS2, Space Shuttle, WCS ...
Also looking to buy a bowler, preferably on the larger side.

Hmm have a few of those

2 weeks later
#964 8 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I am picking up a Bram Stroker's Dracula out of a home in working , nice condition. I'll post pictures later. It is in the Hagerstown area if anyone is interested. I'll probably put it up for $2,500. Call me if interested. If I still have it on my truck and you are in the area or my way home I can deliver. 703-431-5470.
I will check it out totally before moving it.
Michael

Have you seen it yet?tIt's rarely is ever working 100 percent from a non pinheads home. I have a friend that wants one

#966 8 years ago

<bockquote cite="#2538785">I fixed it several years ago when I went out to fix. I got it all working fine back then. I haven't seen it since. Will see it in an hour or two.

O Im sure its fine then . How the playfield and cab?

#967 8 years ago

Also if your in my area your welcome to stop by lots have changed since last time

#970 8 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Here are the photos of the Bram Stroker's Dracula. I may keep it but at the moment up for sale for space and cash flow. Big thanks to bigd1979 (Darin and Katie) for helping me get this out of a very awkward basement. It was also great to see bigd1979's collection! Very impressive. I never saw Congo before and it is great.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21837

Yes sir im always available to help anyone

#983 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Wh20 Big dog you get first crack and then Esreal. 4200
WPT 2800
BDK 4400
TWD LE 6900

Thax bud ill let u know asap when I can make it down to check it out

#994 8 years ago

May have to selll my whirlwind or jm tho id really hate to let go of either at this point in time ,, but a unexpected wh20 came my way and something has to go . I'm trying to figure a way to keep everything but not sure how lol.if interested in any let me know .

2 weeks later
#1053 8 years ago
Quoted from wookiegamer:

Hey guys, I'm new on here, but I've been on KLOV forever.
Have a Baby Pac, but looking for a full pin.
Looking for a Super Mario World, Royal Rumble specifically, if anyone sees one for sale!
Thanks!
Matt

Im in the same towm message me and ill help you out. Your also welcome to come play some pinball I have a pretty nice collection as do some other local friends .Thanks darin

#1055 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Aaah.. more of you Hagerstown peeps..!

Your about do for a trip up ? I have lots new stuff

1 week later
#1109 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Also looking for an Avatar Pro.

So you loking for a bunch of pins u just sold not long ago ? Lol between u and stetch im not sure who is worse

#1118 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey, you're not much better!

Really? I do go threw a good many pins but have yet to ever look for a pin I already owned. I make sure I never get rid of anything im not done with yet .I put to much work into everyone to get rid of it and look for it again in a few months. Maybe in a few years after ive owned most w/b dmd pins I may go back and own a few over .

#1120 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have given up looking for Congo. So next for me is Sst or Avatar

I was the same way and it came along when I least expected it. To bad the sst I had is in Canada it turned out to be a real beautiful pin . The avatar u had was nice also and thag wasn't long ago.your crazy lol

#1121 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Nah, I just meant rotating through games. Not necessarily getting the sames one's you've had.

Yea if I had more room id keep them all , I already have 3 extra squeezed in since u been here so its really tight. Issue is I have people thaf need work done so thats more important at the moment . ww and jm are sold as soon as I let the people come get them but im not ready yet lol.

#1123 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I like to add back a sega. Sst is the one I played the most. Only other sega I really liked was A13

I must say south park is pretty good probably one of the better segas ive played . I also think baywatch is fun and is cheaper than sst .

#1141 8 years ago

Met wld be a good trade bc its one the best pins available.

#1144 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Anybody want to buy my loaded Hulk LE so I could buy David's TZ.

Are you looking for around the same number?

#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

My TZ. Time to make room for Full Throttle and hopefully TBL soon. Pics to follow when I create an ad tomorrow. 6700 with color DMD

Thats funny I been thinking of selling mine to so I can look for a original mm but man Im not sure I can

#1147 8 years ago

I wasn't sure what them le go for ?Haven't had much time on it but heard so so things

#1149 8 years ago

That seems fair im sure it has a bunch of extras also?

#1152 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Huked on foniks werked for me!

Lol yea yea hard to type/ see on a small phone

#1160 8 years ago

Wow lots of nice goodies there seems to be a really good price for a le with all the extras

#1162 8 years ago

Lol Iim working on a bunch of things at the moment and sld know more by weeks end

#1171 8 years ago

Hmm sm is another stern I wldnt mind owning but your probably not interested in any pins that I have

#1173 8 years ago

The one pin that ive been playing a ton latley and loving it more and more the more I dial it in and learn the rules lol. I also just added a new speaker and dmd and some other things so its really becoming a super nice pin week by week

#1179 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm Looking for a Stern WOF, and a Nascar in the $3,000- 3,500 range for each

Wow I turned down a beautiful huo nascar for 2200 not long ago ill see if its available but its definitely alot cheaper than 3k.not sure about wof but I believe it can be had for 3 or less .

#1194 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Have a 2008 Honda TRX 250EX in excellent condition for trade. It's worth $2500-$2800 and am interested in any trades for a single pin or two pins worth that ballpark.

20150808_180613.jpg 20150808_180607.jpg 20150808_180635.jpg 20150808_180656.jpg 20150808_180623.jpg

I thought this was for a friend?

#1218 8 years ago

Did it sell for full price?

#1243 8 years ago

Have a all working wh20 for a quick sale game alll works but needs shopped. Has some broken plastics and mild planking in the inlanes but dont effect game play other than that it sld clean up for a great playing pin. Also has topper and topper dome looking for around 3400 . If interested message me with a email or phone and I will sent more pictures . Perfer a local sale on this one .20150805_140452.jpg20150805_140452.jpg20150805_140409.jpg20150805_140409.jpg

#1244 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have a all working wh20 for a quick sale game alll works but needs shopped. Has some broken plastics and mild planking in the inlanes but dont effect game play other than that it sld clean up for a great playing pin. Also has topper and topper dome looking for around 3400 . If interested message me with a email or phone and I will sent more pictures . Perfer a local sale on this one .20150805_140452.jpg 20150805_140409.jpg

Also comes with correct green lock targets

#1246 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

What are you filling the space with?

I have another I just finished thats a keeper for now 20150813_192213.jpg20150813_192213.jpg20150813_192042.jpg20150813_192042.jpg20150813_192148.jpg20150813_192148.jpg

#1267 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have a all working wh20 for a quick sale game alll works but needs shopped. Has some broken plastics and mild planking in the inlanes but dont effect game play other than that it sld clean up for a great playing pin. Also has topper and topper dome looking for around 3400 . If interested message me with a email or phone and I will sent more pictures . Perfer a local sale on this one .20150805_140452.jpg 20150805_140409.jpg

Bump for 3200 had alot of interest but nothing in stone

#1280 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe this is now sold and going to a good home where it can be played by many people including kids that dont care about the minor planking in the inlanes lol. Anyway im glad it will live on and be enjoyed by many thax to everyone who inquired

#1289 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Thank you I can't believe it's not sold yet but I am gonna try hard to push it now that I sold or traded all 8 Woz pins.

Id love to have it but I need to sell my wh20 I just finished and jm to get it. Im sure it wld be gone by then

#1290 8 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Lowering my price on my Johnny Mnemonic to $2000 cash only, no trades. Needs new leg bolts (they are in poor shape) and one new leg bolt plate (stripped). There are a few lines out on the DMD, but everything else works fine. Little fade on the main cabinet, a little more fade on the backbox sides. Unshopped.
Price is firm at $2000 cash. I will fix the leg plate, replace the bolts, and shop it out the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell at the $2k.

Issue is you can get a nice shopped one with good dmd and needs nothing for around the same price .There's one other listed that is super nice with no fade for just a little more and it hasn't. sold. When I listed mine a few months ago for 2200 I had multiple buyers but changed my mind but still have it sold when im ready which I believe im finally letting it go to get something else .mine is shopped with leds and a awesome play field and rebuilt glove. However it is faded about half .glws my friend but you sld shop it at least and fix the small stuff and you sld get your price or maybe a little more .also summer time it seems harder to sell than winter

#1292 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I thought you commented that it was sold?

I have my personal one with lots of upgrades including color dmd and its in really nice condition and I just finished redoing it

The one that sold needed shopped and wasn't in as nice condition

#1298 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Now you wanna sell the one you just finished? Oy!

Not really which y I haven't listed it . I just really want a mb, mm, cv and to raise the funds and make room some things have to go lol. Im just thinking out loud really not sure what I wanna do yet ugh.......

#1299 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Now you wanna sell the one you just finished? Oy!

I really love tearing them down and redoing them I think thats my passion and favorite part .I know its odd bc I always lose my ass bc I put so much time and money into every pin but its very satisfying seeing /playing the newly redone pin.

#1323 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

Like this one?
Found in my CL patrol.
allentown.craigslist.org link

For the condition it sld be cheaper .I believe someone said it was very rough . Really nice ones are 1600-2k

#1325 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Yeah that one is really beat up. Way too much for what it is. There is someone in philly with a very nice back glass and decent playfield but that one that needs board work and a new motor but they keep upping the price on Craigslist. I was a buyer straight cash money for 1300 when they listed it, I texted I could stop by Sunday to pick it up. Then they relisted at 1500 the next day, and then they just relisted at 2000. Ain't nobody got time for that

Ugh hate that

#1334 8 years ago

Really ...... u really think id post some bs ad like that ? Ive sold enough pins on here you all sld no it is made up by some hater thats jealous or something . Seems to be alot of this towards a few of us locals lately . O well just another day in paradise in my life

#1336 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I just saw this on Craigslist, I assume its a joke post? lol
Williams roller games pinball (Hagerstown)
"Wow. Yeah me. I am done fixing this game and am ready to part with it. It took me a few months because I have found my niche. I love cheerleading and price policing pinball sellers. I love rob, Lloyd , Ben and all that love my posts. Glws, wish I was closer, darn you rob, . More hugging later. I am asking $2400. Love, Bigd1979 or DLs. ( if I do not respond quickly, I am posting on my pinball forum because I now am someone)"
baltimore.craigslist.org link

Come on u know me as we've talked before u really think thats real? Heck even if u didn't know me u can tell its a freaking person trying to poke fun at another . I guess it was necessary to put it up tho

#1354 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the good words and dont forget how awesome my lady is for the hobby also

#1361 8 years ago

O wow i love animals i wanna possibly volunteer some time. Im in the middle of trying to save my cat right now . Ive spent so much time and money the last few years and especially the last few months on the little guy i could of bought a dream pin but my cat is much more important to me and is possibly y i may have to sell my wh20 .

#1390 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Avengers Pro, in the market. Will do $4k.

image.jpgimage_1.jpgimage_2.jpg

Worlds smallest pin ?

#1402 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Every time a tron shows up i don't have the cash Maybe i should return my new car bought

Payment plan time lol

#1403 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Every time a tron shows up i don't have the cash Maybe i should return my new car bought

Payment plan time lol

#1413 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

if only someone would do that for me but they all want $$$ now How are you doing bigd ?

Im doing good bud how about yourself? Ive let some people pay in incriminates but its not my first choice of payment lol.

#1442 8 years ago

Ok apparently some pinside a**hole pussy who has a issue with me likes to keep being childish and hiding behind his computer and also posting bogus cl adds with my screen name . If you have a issue with me for some odd reason thats fine but dont bring my significant other or any of my pinball friends into the equation. If you have a problem message me or something bc I have a feeling I know who you are but im not going to point any fingers just yet as I dont wanna engage in this immature behavior . Thank you and have a lovely evening i know I will .

#1445 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Did you post a price?

5800 i believe he was asking

#1447 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

5800 OBO. Im adding all the mods I picked up...has full leds, fully cliffy set, shaker motor, arcade mod, flynn sign, light cycles, lit recognizer, plastic protector set. Im also going to rebuild all 3 flippers to make sure it plays perfect. I'm really breaking even but I can hold it for a while. It was lightly routed but looks great. Could take a trade of a lesser pin and cash....CFTBL, BSD, IJ4, RFM, congo....Have had 3-4 offers to ship but I am hoping for local buyer.

Yea I always perfer local also but the times I shipped actually went really well .gl .also now u want bsd I offered mine a while back for something lol? U crazy pinhead

#1463 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

long story but the Tron is a friends that I am helping sell....I know 5800 cash is a lot but he is also looking for a few pins so thinking a pin and cash easier on some people.

Sorry I hope u didn't take the wrong way I was just saying I really wanted that shadow u had and wanted to put my bsd towards it . At the time u said that u didnt wan or like bsd which is y i saiid your a crazy pinhead bc you are forever changing up your lineup non stop lol. But its a nive tron and I think the price is good for the condition and nice mods

#1464 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where's the CL post?

Lol it dont matter, if its found cool if not who cares it don't need to be brought to pinside again

1 week later
#1539 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to buy a Mustang Pro Huo .

Didnt u just sell a nice one with chrome?

#1546 8 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Selling my B/W Congo with extra new ramp, plastics and grey gorilla. $3500

Black and white or bally Williams? Message me if it isn't sold already lol I have a friend that wants one

#1550 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Hey thanks Mike. I have to check out this thread and see who else is around i know.

Still available? I have a customer looking. Also would need terminal to terminal shipping.

U know me

1 week later
#1643 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a low cost MB .Restore project, or one with good decals and playfield at a reasonable price hopefully 3 hours from Baltimore.

Aren't we all ? Lol gl in your search

#1673 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Whats the alt trans look like ?

O come on u had to see if before? Its a combo trans and speaker panel ?

#1695 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Finishing up a beautiful jur park for a friend. 2300 OBO. Pf is beautiful except the typical wear at scoops. Plastics look excellent except slings chipped. Under pf mechs all look brand new so game had a nice life
Shop pics up first better pics soon as I finish
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_5.jpg

Tell your friend to buy some cliffys for them scopes they are more than worth it and first things I order for any pins I get.

#1696 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Finishing up a beautiful jur park for a friend. 2300 OBO. Pf is beautiful except the typical wear at scoops. Plastics look excellent except slings chipped. Under pf mechs all look brand new so game had a nice life
Shop pics up first better pics soon as I finish
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_5.jpg

Is the topper on it also?

#1698 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Yeah cliffys would make this game beautiful. I dont think he has topper. Just cleaning it up. New rubbers. Leds. Jp really getting popular. Think new code is out

O ok that sticks . Theres a topper on cl for 200 which is what they are worth usually

#1699 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Yeah cliffys would make this game beautiful. I dont think he has topper. Just cleaning it up. New rubbers. Leds. Jp really getting popular. Think new code is out

Yea new movie was cool to. I owned a huo jp but just couldn't get into it even know I love the movies

#1711 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Listed my Indianapolis 500 - $2500
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25925
Planning on taking it to York on Friday.. so locals speak up quick Anyone who has been to the Fairfax Tournament previously.. this is the game that was in the PAPA Circuit event.
Will get more photos tonight..

IMG_5290.jpg IMG_5280.jpg IMG_5282.jpg IMG_5278.jpg

Pm sent

#1718 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Decided to sell my SST since i have tz project that needs to get done plus i want a tron/scared stiff The game was fun but just not a keeper for me. I think i'm stick with stern and wpc games.

IMG_20150919_190629.jpg

U for got the price ?

1 week later
#1740 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a MB project game.Price should reflect that.Needs to be working.

Just curious what kinda project if it needs to be working? You mean like a rough cab and playfield? I know of one but its rough and needs restored

#1747 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

Any Twilight Zone's nearby, in great condition, and to be parted with?

I may b able to help u , ill get in touch this evening .

#1748 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

btw What's a reasonable price for HUO RBION with no mods?
I've heard these used to sell in the high $2s but now people want high $3s is that the
price now or just wishful thinking by the seller?

I paid less than 3 for a super nice one with leds, cliffys, sub and some other mods . My friend picked a beautiful huo one up for 3k with backbox mod , leds, cliffys and other stuff. Ive seen few other nice ones sell recently for around 3100 also u just gotta b patient they are around .

#1749 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Would need new decals and possibly new playfield, but works.But with all that being said, the game should be well priced accordingly.

Yea it needs all that lol . Ill see what they want for it tho

#1762 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Out of sheer curiousity, what would a mint early production, huo , proto TZ be worth??

The early ones dont go for a whole lot more , maybe a few hundred. Ive been offered mid 6s for my mint tz if that helps any of course thats without the 1000s in upgrades it has lol.

#1763 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I can't do it, not for what they are going for. I'd trade my Firepower towards one though.

U wld of loved the hs2 I had not long ago awesome playfield with all leds . It had some cab fade but was nice I let it go for 1800 .

#1765 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Gee!! Thanks for letting me know!! lol Or, Was that before we met?

I believe it was a few month's before we met

#1768 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know right if I knew prices were gonna jump 500 in a few months i wld kept it lol. Ill contact the guy who bought it see if he wants something else

#1770 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Dr Who will be for sale soon. Works 100%. PM me for details. Pics available today.

Thats funny I just message u before u posted this lol.

#1778 8 years ago

I am working on shopping out and refurbishing a CFTBL and a FREDDY this month. Hope to have them both ready for sale next month. Both are dirty and need some good TLC but they will come out very nice. I already ordered a new translite for FREDDY and he will have a new "Glove" flipper. If you are interested in them and would like me to customize the Titan rings colors, and other MODs let me know.

Were these the ones from york ?

#1787 8 years ago
Quoted from tricky4815:

Still looking for a Doctor Who!

I am also but everyone around is crazy priced around 3 k and need shopped or something done to them so seems pretty high imo.. If your interested I can give u the info on them just message me .

#1792 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a "The Shadow" pinball for sale. Here are a few pics. Sorry so dark. It will be 100% completely shopped out. A complete tear down. If interested PM me. I can text you as many pics as needed. Asking $3,200. I'm looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as well.

20151024_230713_resized.jpg 20151024_230723_resized.jpg 20151024_230729_resized.jpg 20151024_230738_resized.jpg 20151024_230744_resized.jpg 20151024_230753_resized.jpg 20151024_231048_resized.jpg

Need some flash in them pics lol. Very dark

#1800 8 years ago
Quoted from Themessenger:

Anyone have anything nice for around 1500? I would prefer something with a dmd and leds if possible.

Plenty of dmd pins that fit your description. If you figure a title out that your interested in let me know

#1802 8 years ago
Quoted from Themessenger:

Big D,
I like fish tails,BTTF,GI, Simpsons Pinball Party ?

Well unfortunately only bttf would be probably the only one around that price range but even that lately has been on the higer end . Look at some gottlieb, data east and Sega titles see if there are some others u may like .

#1804 8 years ago

Ill get a list together for you and message u .

#1808 8 years ago

Not gonna find a nice t2 with leds for 1500 lol maybe around 1800-2

#1811 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I just sold a T2 for $2200 and have another that I'm finishing and already has a buyer at $2400.

Goodness prices are getting high t2 was always a pin I cld get below 2k but it is what it is

#1813 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Man, this thread is really thin lately in terms of the amount of games for sale. Someone list something that I want. I have empty space that I need filled. Lol

Plenty for sale just very high numbers on everything for the most part . Definitely more want ads compared to for sale tho..maybe I should think twice about selling 3 of my pins lol

#1814 8 years ago

Also now that cooler weather is setting in the market tends to slow down compared to summer

#1818 8 years ago

I meant there doesn't seem to b as much for sale during the winter and prices tend to go up some at least thats been my experience the past few years.

#1819 8 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I agree mbob, this is the time of year that folks want to get something to work and shop on during those cold months. Prices seem to get a bit higher as well...supply and demand piece. Usually have the time to actually put into a game versus yard work and shuttling kiddos around everywhere.

People want something but there seems to not b much available when it gets cold

#1821 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Other way around generally

From my experience there dont seem to b as much for sale and if there is the prices are usually higher bc the limited amount of things to buy

#1822 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Weather won't stop me. I'd do a pick up in a blizzard.

Ive picked up a few in the snow thats y we have a jeep

#1827 8 years ago

Guess will see how this winter is I know I have alot more time to fix them and play in winter so I usually dont sell till the a town show and that what alot of others I know do also . I hope there are alot to buy bc I have lots of play money to buy lol.

#1832 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Skye - what is the pin on the right - "We are watching you?"

Congo of course

#1835 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys - bttf goes for about 2800 now. I sold mine for that price a few months ago. No way even close to 1500 now. In fact if you see one buy it for that price!

One or 2 sales dont dictate tons of other sales of that title . I know of a few others in the last few months that sold for way under 2k. I myself cld of had a nice one at 1200 not long ago . I think its a great theme but its a older de with ok game play that sld definitely be under 2k but im sure there are some higher sales numbers in some case's as with any pin.

#1836 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

couple big name games coming down the pipe. Hopefully that will start shaking some games out of the trees.

I hope so lol but yes thats another reason there's not much on the market bc no one has a reason to sell with no real great pins being released .

#1855 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

If you could have bought a nice one for 1200, no offense but you clearly missed a great deal. I sold one for 2200 a year ago and my buddy sold his for 2400 last year. I'll take a 1200 bttf all day.

O welll i only buy pins that i really want to own and play and that wasn't one of them. Cant believe they sell for that much tho however it is some my favorite movies so i cld see y

#1856 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This might be the same guy who sold a getaway for 1800 which is also low.
Please next time you sell a pin email me so I can buy it! You sound like the charity case of pinball! You're giving deals away everywhere!

Yep I did not long ago and sold a Flintstones for 2100 a d a huo rbion for 3k and many other nice titles for great prices considering what they seem to b selling for now .I tear down every pin and led them and fix/ replace anything that may be broken also. I just get back what I have in them basically and sell them for fair market value imo. Most these prices lately are crazy on here and there are many other places to sell and look for pins remember that..

#1857 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If you are willing to put in some elbow grease you can still find DMD titles for under $1500. May take some work and patience but they are out there.

Yep I agree I put in alot of work

#1858 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pinside inflation making a strong comeback it seems I guess always a good thing if you can find a pinside buyer

Yea i cant believe alot ofthe asking prices on here, cl, and pinball classified but if they sell then good for them . Im glad ive owned most ones I wanted and am now moving on towards the (a) titles bc most them have come down .

#1865 8 years ago

If you buy a game for $2,000 and play 1,000 games on it... it depreciates in value... but also you got some satisfaction and use out of it. For the benefit of having that in your house, that's probably worth $0.50/game and therefore you have gotten $500 of value out of it. If you get $1,500 on the next sale you should feel like you broke even. Everyone drives up prices of games by saying they need to get back out of it what they have in it. There is no consideration for enjoyment/entertainment value.
I agree that there are sunk costs like shipping that shouldn't be recovered. I also think getting less than you have in it is entirely satisfactory.

It depends on the price you got it for and how much in parts and attention it needed to make it nice . You seen my stuff and how much time and new parts I put into them . I probably should have sold everything I sold for alot more but I just like to get close to what I put into them . I cld leave them dirty with broken pieces and not playing like new but I make them as nice as I possibly can for me and the next person to enjoy for a long time.

#1867 8 years ago

Rehabs are different than mods. Rehabs have a value. Mods don't have a 100% return. Think about your house... statistically speaking each type of rehab to your house yields only a partial return. Redo the bathroom... get a decent return. Put in a pool... get very little back. But you get enjoyment and that's worth something.
But my point is that playing the machines has a value. If you got exactly what you put into it but played 1,000 games... you have come out way ahead. What if you sold your MET? Didn't need rehab but has nice mods and some TLC.

I agree mods dont really add value unless its color dmd, powder coating or something of that nature. Also depending on person some will pay extra for mods I know I will . Also condition is king to me andcwil pay accordingly for nice 90s pins .

#1869 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Are we selling and wanting games here or having a paddy whack discussion over who know more about value.
Back on topic
M
1999 Harley - nice -2100

A little bit of everything it looks like which is ok . But ill sell something I have a few nice dmds I can sell since I have 3 color dmds now pm me if interested . Thanks

#1870 8 years ago

Also im looking to always buy any b/w dmd pin I haven't owned

#1874 8 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

I have a CFTBL that I've had about 5 years, the playfield is probably an 8.5+ and the cabinet is an 8-8.5, I added flashing lights to the pop bumpers, removed the hologram(wasn't working) and installed MikeD's lcd programmable creature video, it's a million times nicer than the hologram. I put on new legs and stainless side rails. I want $4100 for it and I'm in Hagerstown, Md. My cell is 240-818-7019

Text sent

#1876 8 years ago

Interested. Can you send me some pics? Thanks.

Ive played and seen it , it needs a teardown and a good cleaning but sld be pretty nice when im threw with it

#1878 8 years ago

Can you draw a picture from your mind of it so I can see it?

I probably cld but it be ugly lol .I have another friend that has one he will be letting go soon but im tired of waiting on him lol

#1887 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking for a Metallica Pro, preferably the LED version, but wouldn't mind the original that has been LED'd with color matching in the inserts.
Kind of hoping I don't find one during this time that I'm seriously thinking about it though - hate spending that kind of $$ on a game. But will just sell something if I do find one.
If this guy the other day wasn't firm on his price, I probably would be taking a drive today. Glad he was firm though so I didn't have to buy it and do a 6 hour drive.

Its a awesome pin bud hou can come play anytime . There dont seem to be a whole lot them for sale at the moment unless u wanna fully moded out one. Hopefully you can find a nice routed one for a good price . Theres definitely a ton of them out there

#1888 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wh20 tentative sold. Looking for TWD

Lol im in the process of doing the same thing . O well they come and they go good luck

#1892 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

For Sale: Judge Dredd - $2200
Game is unshopped but clean with a nice playfield. It has a CoinTaker Premium LED Kit and drop target decals (included but not installed). The ColorDMD is not included in the price but if you want to keep it we can work something out. Chris from CoinTaker was the prior owner, hence the CoinTaker sticker on the backglass.

IMG_20151101_193121_800.jpg IMG_20151101_193207_159.jpg IMG_20151101_193220_519.jpg IMG_20151101_193228_575.jpg IMG_20151101_193113_275.jpg

Hows the cab color? Is there a topper? Thax

#1896 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I thought you already had and sold one?
No topper, cab isn't faded as far as I can tell.

I have a friend thats interested in a good low budget pin

#1932 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Both those prices are well above what they've been selling for at York. ~2200 is where the action was IIRC. Year prior there was a LED'd one that was ~1900 I think.

Wow over 2 ? I can see 2200 if its really nice and maybe little more with chrome and nice mods.. guess I sld pic up all the ones for 1600 -1800 and sell them lol. I actually just turned one down for 1700 pretty nice but I dont care for the gameplay love the theme tho. I cant believe the prices some things are getting . O well glad Ive owned wjat I have

#1933 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

T2 is a fun game. Sold mine for 1800 a year or two ago. It better be really nice for anything over 2k

Thats what I thought

#1934 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What did T2 sell for? I have one I'm finishing and someone is buying it at $2400, but if he backs out just wondering what going price is?

if hes buying it why wld they back out ?

#1936 8 years ago

Looking for a monster bash will drive 4-5:hours let me know what you have thax

#1957 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Decided I want to go music theme so looking to sell or trade nice IM and PoTC towards Kiss pro and A nice GNR .
Will create for sale ads tonight on IM and POTC.

O no thats her favorite pins when we stop down

#1968 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

May know a buyer, but they're not much into fixing pins. Is this a fairly reliable working pin would you say?
What about the extra parts is that something you'd be willing to install before selling?

I cld help out if your friend bought it .

#1997 8 years ago

Looking for a walking dead pro or premium, acdc premium or lucy, iron man ve . Willing to drive up to 4 hours for the right deal thanks.

#2018 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a Walking Dead pro or premium, acdc premium or lucy, Iron Man ve . Willing to drive up to 4 hours for the right deal thanks.

One last bump for anyone that may wanna sell any of these titles? Found 2 of the 3 nib so ill just go that route if no huo ones pop up. thanks

#2020 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not sure what you are smoking...

Some that cali shit

#2033 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Wow hate to see the price of new on box Luci.

I actually found nib twd pro and premium and imve but no acdc .. I actually ordered a nib twd premium so search is over.

1 week later
#2089 8 years ago

Was that the creech from Allentown ?

#2091 8 years ago

Im looking to possibly change my lineup around and may consider trade for my congo and creech and cash where needed for pins ive wanted forever but no straight sale bc I love them both . Both are really nice and have been completely reconditioned and tons of new parts and nice mods. I have threads on both pins and what all has been done. Creech has mike d mod , topper and much much more and congo has new ramps , plastics, window, all cliffys and lots more . Im interested in the following titles a original mm, acdc premium lucy, monster bash and possibly others . If you have any questions let me know thanks

#2092 8 years ago

No it was the Creech at York when I first got it...the Allentown Creech was already shopped and sold. Looking to do the same to this one and this one is in nicer shape...

Damit thats what I meant lol

#2095 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not asking for much .......

.? I only want one lol .

#2097 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

famous last words.

Yea isnt that the truth lol . I just figured id throw it out there bc creech and congo are awesome pins especially the condition and mods on them

#2100 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Was it this one from York? Had the wobbly leg.

IMG_1199.jpg

I was so afraid to play that one lol. Bunch if us finally gave it a whirl but it was pretty rough and not playing well or at least like it sld . I own one now and its been all redone and plays amazing .Thats the issue with shows , lots people get a bad feel from pins at show then never give that pin another chance . You definitely need to play pins that are nice and dialed in to give them a fair shot. .

#2106 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I traded my TFTC for a BSD yesterday and wow! BSD is a fun pin! Fast and brutal with those damn lightning flippers and outlane opened up. Only was able to get my wife to agree because we have another TFTC that we can mod together and keep. She loved shopping and modding that with me and she considered it a keeper.

I told you that a long time ago lol ... glad your getting the b/w bug finally

#2107 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Guy was close to firm on a ridiculous number given the condition of the machine..

Yea it was rough and cab had planking and issues

#2112 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I saw houseofpin's games tonight... His games are basically as close as you'll get to nib without being nib or paying crazy restoration prices.
Darin.. If you still want acdc you should jump on his. Completely cherry plus shaker and tnt mod.
Metallica is taken \oo/

Thax im hopefully gonna make it there this week .

#2153 8 years ago

3k seems high considering the wear and no upgrades . I sold one for 2400 with no wear and lots of upgrades and all working and I had a few people interested but it went to Canada lol. Id say 2500 wld be a good price on it these days as there are others listed for around that price that haven't sold yet .

#2155 8 years ago

Yeah thats what holds me back he has two other machine that would package up nicely that I want, but not sure how high a demand for Road Show and its the machine that makes the package price deal out of my range.

Its actually a fun pin and I had it for awhile . Have you tried one?. It has lots to do

#2157 8 years ago

I have not owned one but it is a fun pin and this one is in excellent condition and operates with no errors. I asked because he loves the pin but needs the space and I wanted to see if someone was looking for this game because I would be getting it in a package deal and I would not move up the price. Its worth 3k to him so I can't get it lower its the other pins he is throwing in reduced only if I take Road Show as part of the deal. I would need to sell Road Show quickly to re-coop the money so wanted to line up something before I pulled the trigger.

Yea thats a tough one hopefully you can work it out .. gl

#2161 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking to trade this Nintendo Playchoice for,or towards another pinball machine. The monitor and sound board have been capped. All new Tru Flat T molding, all dings and dents filled and touched up, new CPO. Machine works 100% with no issues. Looking for Solid State only.
12345517_10153214566932314_8349286080800341593_n.jpg
12243515_10153214567132314_1965273012374242974_n.jpg
12308598_10153214567167314_3295521889831214322_n.jpg
12341231_10153214566982314_8524158278842659721_n.jpg
12299305_10153214567212314_8056119986303456117_n.jpg

Lots of my favorite games on there

#2170 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Hey guys, I need some TIP transistors replaced on a board, burned out some lamps last night when a loose socket touched another metal part - anyway, anyone available to visit me and do this? I will pay you of course. I haven't tested anything yet, but from reading about the matrix that is probably what has happened as some bulbs remain on in a very bright state.
I'm in Baltimore county.
Thanks.

I cld do this for you if you sent the board but id also wanna come down and check the machine out also. You cld get the board fixed , put it in and there cld be other issues at hand which damage the newly fixed board again. Message me if you haven't figured a solution out already . If I cant get there I know some people that do work in your area .

#2188 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'd love to join a league around here. Plenty of pinsiders in the area but no one seems to want to come out and playaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Ive talked about doing one also .

3 weeks later
#2285 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I shopped and modded Greg's (gameon46) MSF and it is gorgeous. Anyone looking for a Frankenstein should check his out.

20141122_191731_(resized).jpg20141122_191743_(resized).jpg20141122_191821_(resized).jpg

He also probably still has the hs2 and jp he got from me a while back . The jp was really nice with topper and the hs2 had a beautiful play field and played awesome.ill have dig some pictures up

#2297 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Transformers LE combo with shaker and flipper fidelity audio kit. $4600
1_(resized).jpg
2_(resized).jpg3_(resized).jpg4_(resized).jpg5_(resized).jpg6_(resized).jpg8_(resized).jpg7_(resized).jpg

This is the third time you listed a pin and changed your mind on selling a pin lol. Ive contacted you on 2 of them but you just narrowed down my choices again .

#2299 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I have a tough time parting with them. Opted to sell my XArcade.

I totally get that

#2372 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Supposedly will be getting my MMr LE in Black in a few weeks. Want to sell NIB. Plus Laseriffic Topper and The Alternate Apron. $8300.
If interested let me know and I will keep you posted. PMs please.

Wow great deal for someone

#2373 8 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

GLWS Jeff. I was contemplating a MET Prem myself. Still debating what to fill the slot that previously held my IJ.

Met or twd prem are pretty amazing pins imo

#2404 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I don't know. 5500 Unshopped. No mods. Not a great deal

Depends on condition really. If its super nice and super clean under the playfield and just needs shopped 5500 isnt bad. I know many people that have paid over 5 for a faded ,not super nice one needing shopped .

#2426 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

And if bigd1979 takes less then 8k for his he is crazy.

Thats what it sold it for actually . Of course thats with the color dmd and tons of extras

#2427 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Bigd1979 posted about the TZ a few post back up.
After looking at the crap TZ on the market in the 5-6k range. I went for fully restored for 7k. Then put another 2k into it myself. So me and bigd1979 have 2 of the best TZ for miles!!!

Mine is the nicest/cleanest all original ive ever encountered of any b/w pins. It will be missed once its gone

#2461 8 years ago
Quoted from krazyball:

I bought Randy's Twilight Zone. Spent the day cleaning it and shopping it, and now a good 20 games in, it's awesome! Thought I was going to flip it, but no, it's a keeper. Seriously cool game.

twilightzone_(resized).jpg

Good thing bc at 5500 you wouldn't of made much trying to flip it lol. It is a awesome pin ,I had my brother and friends over today and tz was their favorite pin which is crazy considering its the first time they ever played pins lol.

#2484 8 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

That's a nice looking Super Mario Bros - it should be noted to any potential buyers that the front has been hand painted. Doesn't look bad, just not original.

It looks like it all may have been? All the Nintendo logos and copyright info is missing on head and side and front. It looks really good tho

#2506 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Lucky you. I only get to see him at shows. Although I should really call him Darinandkatie, because those two go nowhere separately, it seems...

Very true lol. Most of our good pinball friends dont live around us unfortunately but we travel a good bit so we get to see everyone a few times a year

#2522 8 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Still lookin' for a player's game in $1500 range. Preferably a System 11. Man, I didn't realize it would take so long to find a pin once I had the money, but hey, I've waited eight years, a little bit longer isn't going to kill me!

Unfortunately there isn't much around worth getting in your price range anymore unless its in really rough condition . If you can save 500 to 700 more it opens up alot more possibilities .gl and im keeping my eyes open for you

#2537 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Was fixing a friends

You also had your personal one with re cleared play field and bunch of nice mods?

#2541 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You guys know everyone's business . Holding that one for a friend. Which I why I want to get one.

Yea well you buy and sell the same titles so many times its hard to keep up lol. Good luck ... also when your done with that shadow I may take it depending on the timing

#2543 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

TZ just keeps getting more pricey....Have a very nice IJ4 toward TZ. Several cash offers Ill prob take but holding out a little longer for a TZ to appear...

It does seem it has went up some which I can understand . It has more going on than many more expensive pins from the 90s and has a great theme. It is also thousands cheaper than other highly regarded pins .

#2555 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Never met him but he offered me his TZ for 9k

What........?

#2565 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That's why anything I list for sale in the marketplace will not have a discussion thread. Too many assholes will make dumb comments and they're not even a potential buyer.

If your truthful and list things accordingly , for sale threads dont get out of hand . Its when people try to pass off not so nice pins for collector condition prices lol. Also if someone mentions sonething in your ad its best to just not say anything and especially dont go off on everybody on pinside lol. Your pin ads are always fine tho.

#2569 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Untrue when I had a few MAME machines listed though. A few pricks were just going on and on about the game they made, etc and comparing and trying to break down my costs on each part. So I blocked them and re-listed the ad without comments and the machines sold in several days.

Im not sure about that kinda stuff lol.

#2576 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I'm getting a AMH next month Is maverick one with the big dmd ?

So what do the 2 have to do with each other ? Lol

#2585 8 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Here in the DMV we've been rocking a once-a-month house league where you rotate to another member's house every month and play. Great way to see other people's collections and a whole lot of fun! It's a pain when you have to drive to BFE but worth it in the end.

Thats what im trying to start up this way

#2589 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You've been saying that for awhile man. Git R' Done

Can u get sone people ? I have around 6-8 that will don it but only one has a decent collection. Well 2 including myself. So can we have it at your place and do u know anyone else local with pins?

#2596 8 years ago

Heading towards 2.5 feet and supposed be 10 more inches .. freaking awesome love it 20160123_095622.jpg20160123_095622.jpg20160123_095743.jpg20160123_095743.jpg20160123_095539.jpg20160123_095539.jpg20160123_095629.jpg20160123_095629.jpg

#2597 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

What would you consider to be a decent collection? Decent in terms of quantity, quality? All but 5 of my machines are in storage for the move and two are completely disassembled, so my game room is an absolute disaster right now. I know other locals but they only own one maybe two machines each.

More than 1 pin lol ... of course all working correctly. I dont care about the title as I love all pinball

#2599 8 years ago

Lots of pinball being played on east coast today lol

#2610 8 years ago

Problem is as soon as you shovel its drifting shut a hr later lol its kinda pointless at the moment

#2617 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Huh. No wind here. Just.. constant snow.

We have around 35 inches but some drifting well over my head . I believe it will be our top snowstorm ever

#2620 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

They said Dulles airport is already the 3rd biggest snow ever there. I am not far from the airport, and we are still getting close to an inch an hour.

Yep you all are at 20in may get to 25in makeing it number 2 all time i believe . We are getting close to 40in if it makes u feel any better. What a awesome historic blizzard

#2734 8 years ago

Wv, va,, pa, dc, md , nj, are all well within driving distance imo .

#2736 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

If it's something you really want sure.

Guess im lucky in a way bc im kinda in the middle of everything and can be to pa , wv, va within a few minutes and dc in 45 min.

#2739 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have driven over 400 miles one way. That's about as far as I will go.

Yep around 4 hours one way is about our limit .

#2741 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You're doing 120 mph with no traffic if you can get from Hagerstown to DC in 45 min. haha

I meant the dc surrounding area but yea actual downtown dc is 1.15-1.30 and Baltimore is around a hr. It's funny when I drive we get to places alot sooner than if she is lol.
Still im in a pretty decent spot in the middle of everything and can get to most major mid alantic cities within a hr or 2 .

#2742 8 years ago

Also if anyone has a work van they wanna sell or know of a decent work van pm me .... Thanks

#2766 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thanks Krazyball. 5500 unmodded, unshopped kills me. I'm just shocked they have almost doubled since I owned one.

Condition is king for sure. You can find them under or right around 5k but usually faded on one side and needing torn down . But you sld definitely be able to find a nice led one for 5250-5500 . I believe rob had a few that wld probably fit your criteria?

#2772 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Tz's coming out of woodworks.

Must be the next remake .... only explanation lol

#2790 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All, I have a Riverboat Gambler pin that I need some help with and wanted to know if there were any pinsiders near the Dover area that wouldn't mind coming over and helping me out. Shoot me a message if you are willing to help out.
The problem is I have an entire left side of PF lights out. Under the PF, all of the lights out are connected with yellow wires. I traced the wires up to the main board and reseated the connector with no change. I checked the connector and it looks clean. I then attempted to replace the fuse that I thought controls the yellow wire, and in the process I broke off the fuse holder from the board. I have zero soldering experience, which is what I'm in need of. Also, I currently don't have a soldering iron, it's on order and should be here next week sometime along with all the necessities. Any help is appreciated and of course if it costs me money just let me know how much, I have no problems paying.

You may just wanna send the board out to get everything fixed.

#2793 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

If no one in Delaware can help out then I will surely look at shipping the board out for repairs. Since I'm new to all of this, what does something like that usually cost?

It sldnt be more than 80-100

#2803 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Just saw a F14 Tomcat in Warrenton for $750 on Craigslist... according to the description in good condition aside from a minor coil issue. Wish I was in town to check it out. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

You sld never post things on here bc now the guy will get bombarded and not know what to do but raise the price lol. Decent deal on a cool pin . It depends on the play field condition and working order

#2805 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Heh, I'm new here... My first thought was to keep it to myself but since I'm out of town figured maybe another Pinsider could grab it. Who knows what kind of condition it's really in.

Im just messing with you, apparently every one has apps these days that alert anytime a pin pops up so I doubt it really makes a difference. By the time you clean it up and shop it out with leds and whatever else you will have over 1k in it which isnt bad if its In decent shape . You can usually pick up nice shopped out examples for 1250-1500 .

1 week later
#2876 8 years ago

I contacted the dr who ad a hour or so after it was listed ...guess will see but im sure they got bombarded lol.

#2879 8 years ago

Seller got back to me said they had over 20 emails before it was taken down . Said I was one of the first but im not looking to much into it ... I know better than to get excited over a cl listing lol.

#2881 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Apparently that is a tactic some CL snipers use to eliminate competition...

Yep thats what the person mentioned also . It a real shame its came to that

#2892 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just call a local glass company.

They want a small fortune unfortunately. I tried using a few of my local companies for just back glass and the ranged from 60 -90 lol. I can only imagine what they want for the other . Be better to wait for a show or probably order online .

#2896 8 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

$35 or $40 at any local glass company - u need tempered glass

I guess it depends on where you are at bc my local companies wanted more than that just for the backglass lol.

#2908 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

They just know you're a newbie still and are trying to rip you off.

Umm ok... its a piece of glass what is there to be new with ....

#2910 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

The fact that they're much cheaper than $90 a sheet.

What and the heck are you taking about ? I paid 30.00 -45.00 for all the new glass in my pins and ones i redo . I know better than to buy from certain people and places.

#2911 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I was looking for glass not long ago. The cheapest I found was $55 a sheet. Pinball life was close to the best deal around. If you can wait for the Allentown show you can get it for $30 a sheet. Going to stock up this May.

Very true cant wait for the show and to see all the out of state friends .

#2912 8 years ago

Ok back on track . Im looking for a star trek premium , or sm. I could possibly trade my cftbl towards one or the other . I also can just buy outright if thats a option also.

#2916 8 years ago

Dude... give it up and move on, I dont determine what the local glass companies charge ....

#2924 8 years ago

Maybe the person will sell it off ebay cheaper since they take alot of the money for fees ? Thats between a 800 and 900 ebay fee I believe so maybe they will take 5900 ?

#2926 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Also too far. Lots of tz local

I didnt look to see where it was? If there are plenty local u should have one by now?

#2939 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Tempered glass in standard playfield size is $75 right here in town

I ended up finding it for a price I was happy with 40-50 but some places were just ridiculous

#2940 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Any techs here that are local to Western MD? I know of three but they are all booked up. I've got a machine with a ton of issues that I can't figure out. Paying cash of course.

Which machine is it ? If it happens to be anything wpc let me know

#2943 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Allentown is coming up in May.. there will be cheap glass there. Also, if FPO ends up happening, Trent usually comes and brings really cheap glass (if he arranges it up front). Unless people are time sensitive.. you'd be better off waiting till those events or cutting a deal with someone like Trent to arrange a bulk buy/pickup.
Literally he brought a PALLET of glass last time and sold out in 2 days. I think he had it as low as $20 that time... but I think the $35 range is more frequent for new glass.

Will you please keep me informed if fpo happens

#2947 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just reaquired Americas most haunted game #1. Looking for a very nice tz with mods in trade. Not for sale. . Setting game up and will get pics in next day or so.

Glad you got it back . I have been going back and forth for months deciding if it was worth around the price of a new stern premium. . I decided it wasn't bc it just wasn't as fun as similar priced pins imo. That and the marks on the cabinet really bothered me . However I fixed the sound on it when I went and saw it so thats good now . I think someone will trade a tz for her tho. What did you give up or did you just purchase it?

#2961 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If you look at reviews you'll find most (if not all) will contain a comment that says the game is Meh, you'll see it on MM, you'll see it on Tron etc.. So if someone says a game is Meh, I don't see a problem with another person saying it's cool everyone should be allowed to give an opinion.
I do see that people said grab it quick, that might reflect their opinion, plus the fact that this is a more limited game.
I was looking at a game RBION, I wanted this particular one because it was near mint, but people told me it was priced on the high side (not by a lot but with a firm asking price, the seller wouldn't budge even $200) so I passed on it. I regret it now because the price was a tad high but not horrendous. If someone does want an AMH they might want to consider this especially if they're local and they have a TZ to trade. It's easy to say no need to rush, but in my example with RBION, I was trying the old routine that (I think it's higher priced so I'll wait him out) so I ended up missing out on the pin I wanted because I was unwilling to meet the asking price and/or was holding out thinking it wouldn't sell and I'd get it for $200 less in a couple of weeks.
I've seen and played AMH (this game in fact) and while I don't think it's the best game ever. It's nice, and it's a rare pin. Does that mean it's any better than another game? Not necessarily, but it does mean that they're not making any more than 150 and that's a pretty small number.

That worked out better for you imo since you got a awesome deal on a met which I know you love now .

#3021 8 years ago

I have to sell something due to unexpectedly getting a imve . So if interested in my loaded cftbl or possibly my congo pm me for more info . Thanks

#3024 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

thought you said your games had standing offers! apparently not so!

Actually I said tz and congo did which is why congo is a big maybe until I talk to that person but figured id mention it since things change after time lol. Cftbl is the one that I want to go first tho since that is one op is not interested in . From all the pm i received id say Creech looks like a good bet for a sale

#3026 8 years ago

Ok the cftbl has the mike d mod, lighted creech topper, leds, cliffys, lighted Cadillac , flashing pop bumpers, speaker lights, rgb backstrip with remote and some things im forgetting for sure lol. New legs, play field window, glass and recently had a complete teardown (lots of pics) that you can see in the link below. Looking to get around 5k . Game plays very fast and evil and its pretty difficult to get mb started let alone super jackpot the way its set up. Anyone is welcome to come play and seei it anytime. If you want more pics and info pm me .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-shopout

#3028 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

GLWS of your games.

I hate letting stuff go especially now that im down to all the pins I really love. I think I willl play imve more tno which is y I have to do it . Wish I had more room

#3040 8 years ago

Its a dr dude for 1500 in unknown condition you all ...settle down lol

#3054 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

There is a Freddy for sale in Frederick on CL.

. I was looking for a friend's first pin but 1900 is to much and owner is pretty firm . Ive seen a few sit on here for month at 1300-1500 which is fair .

#3055 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok the cftbl has the mike d mod, lighted creech topper, leds, cliffys, lighted Cadillac , flashing pop bumpers, speaker lights, rgb backstrip with remote and some things im forgetting for sure lol. New legs, play field window, glass and recently had a complete teardown (lots of pics) that you can see in the link below. Looking to get around 5k . Game plays very fast and evil and its pretty difficult to get mb started let alone super jackpot the way its set up. Anyone is welcome to come play and seei it anytime. If you want more pics and info pm me .
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-shopout

Someone is coming Wednesday and supposed to put a deposit on cftbl but if for some reason things dont work out I will go down the list of potential buyers in order received . Thanks for all the interest

#3058 8 years ago

Deposit received on creature and it will be going to a new home and a great guy in a few weeks . Thanks for all the inquiries

#3060 8 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

For some reason he was much more willing to deal on the Haunted House I bought from him. We talked about the Freddy and he believes that it is worth what he's asking(He's seen retail prices online). To be fair, he's not a pin guy so he's not familiar with current values. Hopefully he comes to realize that it's not worth what he's asking.

Wonder if you will be downvoted bc you said freddy Isnt worth 1900 . I said that and been downvoted twice ,they must be owners of the pin......

#3064 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i no longer own the pin but it is worth more than you stated. you seem to state a lot about games you know nothing about. i guess thats youth rearing its i know everything head.

? Ok.... there is nothing really to know when it comes to price just statistics and sales and considering its been for sale for a long time kinda says its overpriced . It probably will sell eventually as everything does with time but people need to stop this madness bc prices are just getting out of hand on everything and soon there will be no entry level dmd pins under 2k which really pushes new people away from the hobby . Anyhow I dont claim to know everything but try to help out where I can just like people helped me years and years ago .

#3074 8 years ago

Im looking for nice used standard wpc lock down bars if anyone has one or a few they wld like to part with . Thanks

#3082 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Looking for a players condition IJ or HUO Star Trek Premium.
An IJ came up yesterday in NYC in condition/price range I was looking for but someone beat me to it.

Good luck I was looking for a while but not many st prems available and if they were the price was pretty crazy. I think im just gonna settle for a pro since the game play is about equal. In the meantime I just bought a loaded imve lol

#3105 8 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Every time I buy anything, something else I want is listed within a few hours... Never fails
Anyone want a NBA Fastbreak? I'm not saying it's not fun, but it doesn't have giant bugs and ridiculous dialog.
Good luck with sale.

Yea I know it happens every time I buy something . Im just going but everything and store them till I make room lol

#3115 8 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Looking for a TRON LE.

beau_garrett_tron_legacy_2010_(resized).jpg

2 or 3 listed for crazy money but I guess thats normal? Id get a pro and chrome it and put the ramp light kit on it and you have a le basically for half the price lol

#3117 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not really.But keep telling yourself that ....

Similar to star trek the price difference between models isn't really justified by the huge cost difference if your just looking for game play . If you want a looker /colectabilty and money comes easy to a person than maybe I can see it . But just for game play sake its not really worth it and i believe most people feel the same so im not just telling myself that lol. After all pins are meant to play

#3119 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I agree. Although, to be fair to Star Trek, it's a lot harder to mod in all the extras (assuming it's even been done.. doubt it). And once you play both side by side, it is a lot more noticeable than it appears on paper--even the insert LEDs are done differently and fade in and out nicer on the premiums and LEs.
Once you get those rope lights on a Tron Pro, there's very little reason to own a LE. Drops are nice, but not $5000 difference nice (neither is the added multiball). Just about anything else (chrome rails) can be done yourself. But hey, if you can crap out a ton of money and not feel bad about it, then all I have to say is, I wish I was in your situation! haha.

Yea st is different but as far as actual gameplay there isnt much difference but the light show is quite awesome on premium/le and is almost worth the price difference lol.

#3165 8 years ago

There was one local cl one in northern va for 2500.

570 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bigd1979. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.