(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bepositive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5539 7 years ago

Little off topic . Good question for " local thread " though please . I have a friend interested in current pinball leagues in Virginia . FSPA and Firefly already noted . I am sure there are some I have missed . PM please if response not correct for a FS thread . Thanks for your time . Happy new year Shane

7 months later
#6947 6 years ago

A question please . Does the inquiry " whats it worth " pass muster with present terms and conditions within the regional FS threads
( no pics )? Researching the Pinside archive would rarely produce a linear ( condition , location ) result . Boston price guide has no condition qualifier .
Not uncommon to see someone had regretfully underpriced a game . Also not uncommon to see someone overprice a game and get into a negative feedback ( crapped on FS post ) bad vibe contest .
Happy three day weekend ! Shane

4 years later
#14811 2 years ago

Greeting! Posting this question value in local for sale forum since I will not ship. Johnny Mnemonic. I have 3 soon to be one. Looking for current fair price .

First JM better cosmetically game of the two. Typical fade but cabinet not dinged from being moved thru route rotation. Came straight out of an arcade. Very nice playfield . New rubber, flipper arms, coil sleeves etc. All lights work. X and Y nuts replaced refresh grease in hand motors. Display comes on immediately but takes 15 seconds or so to reach full brilliance. New balls. Plug and play condition.

Seems ads in the archive asking price now 3500 or higher with X and Y nuts in coin box not installed. Some have LED this game stock incandescent bulbs. Cash on the glass price I am looking for.

Thanks Shane

PS lots new blood in hobby. Wanted for those who have not seen Vids post to have chance to read if considering a game purchase.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide/page/6?kp=1&kp_sort=keypost_summary

2 months later
#15058 2 years ago

In my ID . Outside Charlottesville. Gordonsville if into civil war history. If replying please enclose phone if interested. I am outside doing farm work most day.

Thanks Shane

1 month later
#15200 2 years ago

For sale only Johnny Mnemonic. Nice playfield. Shopped. My definition shopped pull ramps and plastics. Novus and Milwax all surfaces. New balls and rubber. Flippers serviced. Incandescent bulbs all work. Qtip all inserts under the playfield. Playfield ramps and plastics all fine. Display takes short while to reach full brilliance when first turned on. Typical cabinet fade. This machine came out of arcade and cabinet not bashed up like a route piece. Small nick back top head not observable from front. JM plays fast and furious.

F5 ball in hand fault. Switch utilization written out of software but wanted to note this. New X and Y nuts, fresh grease and shafts thoroughly cleaned. The hand does not appear to be reaching full travel toward the front of the cyber matrix so ball drop imperfect.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide

For the new folks please read Vids guide. Well worth your time.

$2995 (No FS regional over 3K without marketplace ad) firm cash on the glass. If interested, please send phone number with reply. Thanks Shane

PS moved to garage for easy load. One of the insert lights went out as protest.

7 months later
#16083 1 year ago

Looking for couple reasonably priced DMDs for my Bally/William's to have as spares. Interested fully functional, no lines out, full brilliance etc.

So if sitting on fence upgrading to color display keep me in mind.

Charlottesville area preferred so no need to ship.

Figured would start here first since this thread seems to have pretty steady group ( less chance difficult purchase).

Hope those with space score the game of their dreams.

Enjoy the day! Shane

1 year later
#17803 45 days ago

After 35 posts RE fees and someone just start new thread detailing your concerns instead of clogging this thread?

Shane

#17804 45 days ago

"can'" start new thread would have been correct .

#17827 43 days ago

2 days before returning back to "FEE" discussion.
This is a FS thread. Can we stick on point here?

Fees pinside wide. Start a thread if concerned for wider discussion.

So who has a game to sell?

Shane

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bepositive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=bepositive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.