(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,228 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by MD_Pinball_Dude
  • Topic is favorited by 348 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Have this little gem up for sale. $2,000

IMG_1291.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Way overpriced. Code's not even done. 1k by Christmas.

1 month later
#847 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I hear that love my current line up took me over a year to get it perfect

So why are you still shopping?

3 weeks later
#911 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Possibly may sell congo haven't decided but will keep u in mind along with the other line of people that contacted me when I first got it lol.

WHAT??? You were searching for that for so long and you're ALREADY thinking about selling it???

4 weeks later
#979 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

Get in line.

2 weeks later
#1038 4 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

It's been a pleasure to meet most of everyone on these sales.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Tell us about the ones you wanted to kick in the nuts!!!

I always love a good douchebag story...

#1066 4 years ago

Enjoying it too much, eh?

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

U going to ReplayFX?

I am. Hope to see you there!

1 month later
#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Jealous. Little. Children.
You are grown men! This is turning into a dumb hobby for me because of people like this. Cry by yourselves, not on here. Darin never did anything to you guys, he's respectable and honest. If you ever met him you would agree, I'm sure.
Ridiculous men, acting like little children in a school yard. Great.

I've met him and I agree. He's a great guy, and I'd do business with him any day. (In fact, I wanted to recently, but I was broke!)

#1339 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I just saw this on Craigslist, I assume its a joke post? lol
Williams roller games pinball (Hagerstown)
"Wow. Yeah me. I am done fixing this game and am ready to part with it. It took me a few months because I have found my niche. I love cheerleading and price policing pinball sellers. I love rob, Lloyd , Ben and all that love my posts. Glws, wish I was closer, darn you rob, . More hugging later. I am asking $2400. Love, Bigd1979 or DLs. ( if I do not respond quickly, I am posting on my pinball forum because I now am someone)"
baltimore.craigslist.org link

So, here's a question...did you create that ad yourself and then post it here to take a shot at Darin? Even if you said no, I'm not sure I'd believe you. There was no reason to even re-post that bullshit here.

You're a great guy, Darin, and a credit to the hobby. Sorry you have to put up with this crap.

#1342 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Are you seriously accusing me to spending time posting a fake ad? As far as no reason to post that here; I read it, I laughed and was curious what the backstory of it was. It's an insult to my intelligence and my character that you think I would type a fake post and then post it on Pinside.
On a side note, I seriously couldn't tell if it was real or not. I've been reading peoples Pinside posts for over three years, people drink and post all the time. I've read for sale ads that were legit and worse than that. You may want to figure out who I am before you take a shot at my character like that.
Edit: By the way, I have no idea who Rob, Lloyd, and Ben are.

I still want to know why you would re-post that crap here. Why didn't you just PM him and ask him privately? It's obviously not a flattering ad.

#1343 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I still want to know why you would re-post that crap here. Why didn't you just PM him and ask him privately? It's obviously not a flattering ad.

EDIT: If you don't know who Rob, Lloyd or Ben are, then you definitely don't know who Darin is. If you did, you would have never posted that ad. You should probably try to find out who he is before taking a shot at his character by accusing him of placing an ad like that.

#1345 4 years ago

And I clearly have to learn the difference between the quote and edit buttons when I post first thing in the morning.

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I know who Darin is, but have no idea who Rob, Lloyd and Ben are. Should we all know their names like Cher, Sting and Bono?
I flagged the ad when I saw it last night, like 4 hours after it was posted, and I PMed Darin just so he would be aware. I had and have no idea what it was about and was also going to post it in this thread. Only reason I don't was so the troll wouldn't have satisfaction of knowing it was seen - because it was meant to be seen obviously.

And that, sir, was precisely the correct way to handle it.

And the guy says I should know who HE is before making accusations. But he doesn't know who Darin is before posting an ad that makes him look bad. How's that different?

You gentlemen may have the last word - I said my piece.

#1352 4 years ago

Glarrownage still hasn't removed the bogus CL ad link from his post. I think that speaks volumes...

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The ad is long gone. Was removed last night when I flagged it.

Thanks. I wanted the link removed, but didn't even click on it so that I wouldn't have to read BS about a good guy again.

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Okay, it's obvious that you are not only very upset about this for some reason but also directing it at me. I'll try to explain this one last time and then I'll take it to PM. I saw an ad on Craigslist with a pinsider name that I knew. The ad didn't make a lick of sense to me, I laughed at it being so awkward. I posted it in a local thread for one of two reasons 1. To find out if it was real, since I have seen worse real for sale ads before and 2. To get the backstory of just what exactly I was reading. I really didn't see the ad as being as offensive as you did obviously.
For all I knew, this was some inside joke between BigD and someone else. Forgive me for asking about a backstory, I thought there may be some comical history to the post. I really don't understand what exactly you found so offensive or why you continue to accuse me of something so stupid. Maybe you don't recognize my name because I stay out of the Pinside drama (until now apparently). I read most of the posts on here but only post when others need help, documenting my restorations, and a thread I started that will help hobbyists connect with other pinsiders to get the services and parts they need (Pinsider Talent Directory). This whole incident is exactly why I don't get involved with people here in general.

One last thing, this is the first time I've been on Pinside today so I don't know why that would "speak volumes". On nights and weekends when I'm not busting my ass in the corporate world, I run a non-profit I co-founded (officially a 501c3) which takes up the majority of my time - Association for Safe Animal Placement (ASAP). If any of you local guys are interested in volunteering or fostering a rescue dog please PM me. We have adopted out to or rescued from just about every state that this thread covers so distance is not an issue.

My apologies.

EDIT: And btw...you seem like a nice guy. If I had met you, knew the kind of guy you are, and somebody posted a BS ad that smeared you, I'd be all over their shit protecting you, too. So I'm holding my hand out for a gentlemanly shake, and let's move on. Are we okay?

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

If any of you local guys are interested in volunteering or fostering a rescue dog please PM me. We have adopted out to or rescued from just about every state that this thread covers so distance is not an issue.

My avatar is my rescue dog that we got from a kill shelter. How anybody could kill such a beautiful animal is beyond me. If everybody with the financial means adopted one animal, there wouldn't be any more shelters (as long as animals got spayed).

#1364 4 years ago

Not going to York. I'm burned out on shows from the last two months. I'll be at Allentown, though, and I hope you've forgotten this whole exchange so I don't get punched in the face.

#1367 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If he doesn't do it, I will!

That's police brutality, bro. I'll video that shit and send it to Fox 5.

#1405 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I know you were joking but I think you went a little far on this one......

Quoted from Evan55:

yikes. A little too far, man.
You wouldn't make that joke about someones kid or mom.

It's all good, guys. Pinterest is a great guy and he was joking with me to make a point after what I said about the killing of Cecil the lion. It was a little too far after the fact and that's why it looked out of context...and much worse than it was.

It didn't offend me (does anything?), so let's just move on. You're still golden, Pinterest!

EDIT: I just realized my comment about Cecil was in a different thread, about what irrationally pisses you off. No wonder you guys didn't know what the hell he was talking about!

#1407 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Private joke / he knows why I said that! Lol besides - I'm a CAT - Cats don't care about no slobbery dog.

Cats are lab animals. And their shit stinks. And they puke hairballs.

Kick a dog. It'll still love you.

(Drops mic.)

#1409 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Boobie (and I say that lovingly because I love boobies) should comment before MY head is cut off and stuffed - lol - seriously - it's a joke - relax - he said the same thing to me in another post.

You're calling me Boobie because you know I have man-boobs, f**ker.

Did you read my post defending you above? Written four minutes before you said I should defend you.

I'm awesome.

2 weeks later
#1562 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

yfz450 was great meeting you. Standup guy, and a great seller. Would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks man!

When will you be selling for $5200?

1 month later
#1897 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a friend thats interested in a good low budget pin

...and her name is Katie.

#1946 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone happen to have 3 used green glow balls?

If you have an irradiated scrotum, perhaps.

2 weeks later
#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs
Additional info here:
http://purcellvillepinball.com/JM2015.html
(My "retail" price is $2,800. Offering it to people that can work on these for $2,300. This is the come to me and put it in your car/truck and you don't need to call me if a light bulb burns out price. I will not deliver at this price or meet you half way to heck and back )

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg

So I'm allowed to buy it at $2800 and annoy the shit out of you for weeks afterward? Sounds like a deal!

2 weeks later
#2214 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I love my twd Pro. Just had my fav dog pass away . As much as I love this pin it's just Feels weird playing it. I would like to trade it for a Spider-Man or Iron Man. Game is HUO snd perfect. Added some sign mods and added some red leds

I'm not even a TWD fan (the game, I mean...I love the show), but if you really love the game, you might consider putting it in storage for a bit. You're grieving now, and something with that theme will feel weird, for sure. There's nothing worse than losing a pet (outside of losing a child). I'd rather lose my mother-in-law before I'd want to lose my dog! But the grief will pass, and you might even get a new dog. But your love for TWD will still be there.

Turn it off. Fold the head down. Cover it for a while and think about it. Revisit it when the wound isn't so fresh.

My thoughts are with you. That sucks.

#2216 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You kill me man, just kill me.

I can't lie. The woman's a foul bitch. And my wife knows it.

2 weeks later
#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Game of Thrones arrived this week... now looking to sell my IJ. Local sale only.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(I have both, and love them both, but IJ is my grail pin. I could never do what you're doing. It depresses me just thinking about it.)

GLWTS! Great price, great machine (I actually considered buying and restoring the cabinet...but I love my wife and would rather keep her.)

#2294 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I need a bigger house.....I would love to have this

Why don't you store a few more in your big, fat mouth. There's plenty of room in there.

#2336 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Possibly just you. I like the pics.

I don't want to downvote you, because you're nice to me (and fixed my FH!). But can I downvote Shlockdoc's upvote?

#2353 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

This is specifically a VA,DC,PA,DE thread though

Well...that's a little bit silly, I think. What if a guy in south Jersey or northern NC has a machine for sale? It could be a shorter drive for some people looking at this thread than it would be to drive from VA to eastern PA (or even Pittsburgh...also located in PA). I think these regional FS ads have to be looked at with a little wiggle room, IMHO.

#2412 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Why does pinball and grammar not like to get along.

Just like pinball and punctuation.

#2421 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

In god's name, who are you talking to?

Right? I was just thinking that when Centerflank gets his GOT, he's finally gonna want to sell his Tron. So glad somebody had the balls to say it.

#2493 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

I got to say. I live in the Hagerstown area and there are a lot of us around the area here. But never once have bought or sold a game to anyone a hour west around Cumberland. It's like pinball don't exist out there or something? Haha

Do you know Darin? I like Darin.

#2497 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Yes. Lives 10 min from me. There's like 15 Pinsiders that I know within about 30 min from me.

Lucky you. I only get to see him at shows. Although I should really call him Darinandkatie, because those two go nowhere separately, it seems...

#2505 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Sorry about repost. How do you remove them?

Just replace the duplicate posts with pictures of boobs.

#2647 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The guy called you a liver TWICE! Thems fightin' words! LOL!

Quoted from shlockdoc:

If Gregs account was frozen by the mods and this person says he only joined to sell Gregs games, shouldn't his account be frozen? How do we know this is not Greg?

You two snuggling up during the nasty-wasty snowstorm? That is SO cute!

#2678 3 years ago

I'm not trying to be a wise ass (for once) and I'm dead serious about this question:

Can somebody please explain to me why in God's name you would strip an entire cabinet down, Bondo and sand the thing, paint and decal it, and NOT complete the restoration of the inside of the cabinet? (I'm referring to the TZ above, obviously.) That seems like a shortcut that's not only lazy, but, um...not too smart. What's the point of a restoration that's only 80 percent? How much tougher can the other 20 percent be?

#2682 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

The *only* reason I can think of is that "that's how it cam from the factory". Only the top insides of the cabinets were done.. Not saying it's a good or bad reason, just a reason.

Okay, I get that. But it's not a big deal to depopulate the inside of a cab. And the way this was done, you're left with a clear line of fresh paint superimposed on old paint. And then there's the floor of the cabinet, which traditionally doesn't hold up well after 20 years...

#2692 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Boob- have you ever done a complete restoration of a pin?

Yes.

Quoted from yonizzell:

Have you ever noticed that pins came from the factory painted from where you saw the cab I did?

No.

Quoted from yonizzell:

I didn't know the inside of the cabinet mattered as much as the things you see when you are actually playing the machine.

It does.

Quoted from yonizzell:

Besides, it's not cool to question a mans work ethic- only 80% done- really??

Yes. That's your choice to stop before the entire restoration is finished. I don't, and that's my choice. It's also the way HEP and other top restorers do things...which in my opinion are completely and correctly.

Sorry for any offense. I just didn't understand the thinking behind it.

#2697 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Man, you said it.
Most of the additions are just pointless bickering and nonsense now.
Reminds me of a bunch of little girls being squirted with a garden hose.

No bickering. I asked a fair question and somebody took offense. That's not my problem.

And yes...I've squirted little girls with a garden hose.

Back to selling stuff!

#2704 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

You're entitled to your opinion,but unfortunately my experience with Pinsiders has shown me that many "collectors" don't know as much as they think they do.

But wait...aren't YOU a collector?

(Sorry...but this just occurred to me after some extensive thought.)

#2725 3 years ago

Well, it does say "surrounding area." I'm three hours from DC as well, so let's add Jersey to the mix.

2 weeks later
#2965 3 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

TZ meh? Taylor, c'mon...at the time it was an engineering marvel with the most new patents ever for a pinball. May still be.
The game captured so many memorable moments of one of the best shows ever. It may be hard to appreciate how insightful Serling was unless you lived through the fear of the sixties.
Pinball captures so many aspects of life: technology; culture; engineering; music; art. Games like TZ and Creech capture perfectly those aspects in an integrated manner.
You are the best skilled player I have met and know personally, so the gameplay may get old as it does for me too, and I am no where near your skills. But to dismiss the game summarily is really beneath you, in my opinion.
The only game that has had such an impact on pinball is WOZ, with good reason, whether one likes that or not.
Whether you like it or not, the game's impact can't be denied and so is unmehable

I'm going to defend Taylor here. TZ is a game I WISH I could love, but I just can't. Never got into it, and I've had multiple people give me in-person tutorials to help me get an appreciation for it. I'm a HUGE fan of the show, but the music, the sounds, and the mind-numbing amount of stuff going on with the playfield just bogs the whole game down for me. So I certainly can understand how he feels that way.

That said, I'm considering restoring one next year. I'm thinking ripping the whole thing apart and rebuilding it from the ground up will give me a better appreciation for the game. If I grow to love it, I'll keep it. If I still hate it, I'll just sell the thing and be done with it. In the end, there's nothing bad about another TZ being brought back to its former glory.

#2969 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Beelzeboob Is "meh."

Now THAT'S something we can all agree on!

#2984 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

TZ is a Zizzle compared to WOZ.

I like you more and more...

#3014 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thats my job, bro!

Yeah...I always think of Yzfguy when I'm looking at the corn I ate "the morning after"...

1 week later
#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Ehr what do you mean?
I don't quite understand what you mean?

You posted in the "What's For Sale in Maryland, etc." thread. Rotterdam isn't nearly close enough to post a for sale ad here. Iceland, perhaps.

Wish you were closer. I would've snagged this in a heartbeat if you were in Reykjavik.

#3138 3 years ago

Yep...you'd do better to start a "What's for sale in Rotterdam" thread. Or better yet, just post an ad in the marketplace and click the box to have a thread started for you.

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks for posting. People get a little touchy around here. It's a nice offer and should be welcomed.
Mainland guys: remember some people probably dont' understand English as much as the rest of us. Cut them a little slack instead of posting lame gifs, etc. and thumbing them down.

I don't care if they post a pin from Zimbabwe here (Nigeria, on the other hand...). I was just explaining why that JPEG was posted. Hell, I barely even belong here myself...

#3183 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep I didn't like got a whole lot and lotr isn't bad bud I like games with short game times so its not for me either . You definitely sld play them some more tho before making a decision

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.

That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I fixed my wording sorry.

You never have to fix anything on my account, as you know. I just like to bust your balls.

#3191 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Who cares about the roast. What was the score?

Can't remember. I know it was the GC score, I didn't get to Valinor, and it was nonetheless embarrassing compared to other high scores posted on this site.

3 months later
#3830 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

saveleaningtower had a NIB that he was trying to sell a while back. Don't know about trades.

He might have turned that in for a Hobbit. Gotta check with him. I know he wouldn't trade because he already has a restored TZ.

1 month later
#4157 3 years ago

The problem is that many people from the mid-Atlantic region are willing to drive into the Northeast region, and vice versa. So ads are relevant in both threads. But you've gotta keep them separate, because that's a slippery slope: people from the southeast, like South Carolina, for instance, would be willing to drive up to Virginia to pick up a machine as well. If you combine the mid-Atlantic states with the Northeast, you have to combine them with the Southeast as well.

Keep 'em separate, and embrace the redundancy.

3 weeks later
#4460 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Well after some discussions with fellow pinsiders coupled with what I paid (as in the cases where my price was lower then market I just passed on the savings with the exception of AC/DC premium and GNR which truly I prefer to keep but if someone wants them bad enough for the listed prices they can go as truly I just don't play much pinball and just keep them for "looks" and so I can have a "game room" even though I rarely go in there.
So here goes....as you all know I just like people coming over and as many of you know my descriptions normally "under deliver" and why it is rare that someone coming over doesn't buy. If you guys truly need some photos I will have my son take some but truly if you are fairly close I prefer you just stop over. That is why I sell local...plus, as you all know I like to meet new people and of course being italian TALK...which many of you know too well....LOL.
I do have some people I have promised looks at a couple of games and I have to keep my promise. ALSO, I might only be able to sell 4 as I am hoping to be able to fit 6 in my game room in the other home (will measure this week....). So I will sell at least 4 but no more then 5 or 6 depending on how comfortably I can fit them in the other house.....
So here is the pricing and descriptions.
WOZ- Bought from Joe New Hart. This was a game that he brought to one show...then after the show he sent back to Jersey Jack (have paperwork) to fix all the issues that had come up.....it is MINT and TRULY IS BRAND NEW.....after I bought it I am sure I have not played 100 games on it....this game also has the distinction of my friend EMORY (and my friend Paul can vouch for this) of somehow scoring a 700....I tried to recreate this score by just plunging 3 balls and not even manning the flippers and the lowest score I have ever been able to recreate is 1,200 so GOD ONLY KNOWS how he got a 700 and he was TRYING......so the nickname MR. 700...so just for that reason this is one that will be tough to let go....LOL. Price is $7,000 which is what I paid....invisiglass and shaker.
POTC.....all I can say about this example is come to see it and you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED....no pictures are necessary the game is if not the best example one of the best....the guy I bought it from was an old guy that I believe bought it from BETUS but probably played it for a week or two and then got health issues.....and everyone that knows me knows I never play my games so I don't know how many plays it has on it but it isn't a lot !!! PERFECT....price is $4,400 but a friend of mine might want it (HE HAS A POTC but mine is so perfect he is considering buying mine and just selling his !!!).
IM.....actually traded Mike (BILLSFANMD) for this for a brand new AC/DC premium (OUCH....this was well before the vault edition and when they were still producing AC/DC premiums...believe I only paid $6,000 for my AC/DC premium that I traded.....I bought 3...one to keep and 2 to use as trade bait along with 3 TRONS to use as trade bait "back in the day when I had 20 pins").
I am sure you guys can e-mail Mike as he probably knows more about this game then me....again, played it not much since buying it from him but it is in GREAT CONDITION and he upgraded the speakers and it has some other upgrades (LED's I believe and also some characters with lighted up whips I believe). Paid $6,000 but on this one you guys tell me what you think is FAIR.....I know it isn't $6,000 !!!! Vault edition killed it so make me a fair offer and I will consider it (whatever a MINT IM with some upgrades are going for and as long as your price is fair (I will ask some other people that know pricing (basically our peers)) the game is YOURS.....again, really nice shape.
SM....bought this from BEBOP JOE in Pa.....game is MINT....he was a fanatic....he restores coke machines and is quite the "character"....he is so meticulous and the game even has little mylar circles where the ball drops.....and again, he didn't play it much and me we know I didn't...still VERY MINTY....again, you will not be disappointed if you want a MINT SM with shaker....price is what I paid $5,200.
GNR.....well it has the topper and a nice example (have owned 2 and this one was nicer then my first). I will "consider" letting it go for $5,300 which is less then what I paid awhile back but truly I am NOT MOTIVATED TO SELL THIS.....
AC/DC premium.....MINT, MINT and MORE MINT...HUO by me with low plays....pinblades the TNT MODE (actually installed by the guy who made it and sold them....friend of mine (Steve in Northern Virginia....wife set him up on a blind date with her personal trainer friend....who is "smokin hot" and he installed this mod as a way to say THANK YOU to her....great guy). Price you tell me I hear they have gone way up in value but will not take any less then top market value for this one.....I have heard $8,000-$8,500 is the going rate for one like mine....UNBELIEVABLE.....if that number is wrong let me know....but again, NOT MOTIVATED to sell it just when I heard the number I was like "never play it" so possibly I will let it go to someone that will play it.
TZ.....nice exampe....loaded with mods....have owned 3 of these and this was the nicest.....T-BIRD MOD, GUMBALL, ROBBIE THE ROBOT, ROCKET SHIP and I believe one or two others.....price is $6,500....worth a look if you like this title.....
BSD....have owned 3 of these and this is the nicest....was owned I was told by the former owner of the caps....one of the nicer examples with some fade of the red lettering on one side but other then that really nice.....price is $2,800.....everything works...mist ball etc...doubt you will be disappointed in this one.....other side of the cabinet is really nice and the side with fade is in really good shape...playfield is really nice as well.....again, nice example. Got this as part of the JY deal below (paid $5,500 for both...so passing on what I feel was a decent deal for this machine).
JY-out of all my games this one is the only one I would say you need to look at. Bought this from someone who had a son who committed suicide and wanted all his games gone....Me and a Friend helped him out....game is missing front cabinet decal.....slight little nail mark on the playfield....I didn't notice it as when they did a repair must have screwed in the screw a little too much.....other then that it is really nice.
I know this go for low to mid $3,000 range.....I paid $2,700 and would have given him $3,000 but told him the front decal missing I estimated a $300 reduction.....so price is $2,700...again, not perfect....but other then those two issues cabinets look nice....playfield looks nice....translite etc. and it plays nice....so at $2,700 a good deal. HOWEVER, this game has garnered the most interest.....3 people already interested and I have already promised it to someone if the want it....then their are 2 people behind them....I am perplexed as to the interest in this particular game but not one of my favorites so happy to let it go as one of the four I need to sell !!!
TSPP...have owned 2 of these.....both nice....sold my last one for $4,600....got a good deal on this one and am passing what I paid (really nice shape)...price is $4,300 and it is really nice....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!
Well that is it guys....as you all know I try to price fairly and if I know I am priced fairly I don't negotiate.....good news is I would say my sell rate to look rate is like 90% (i.e. 9 out of 10 people that come to look walk away with pin....honest !!!). This is mostly without pictures...
Also, I have some interest already and is first come first serve for the most part unless I tell you I will hold it (like I have done for a couple of people already on some of the titles....have received a bunch of e-mails already).
I like people who just come on by.....my son can take pictures but you will have to wait and if someone comes by without pictures the game is theirs....I like the littlest hassle possible....LOL.
Also, I have other stuff you can look at....already interest in my ZERO TURN MOWER....nice weight set (which is a nice set-up FOR CHEAP as I got it really, really cheap and just want to get it out of here as I DID NOT USE IT ONCE ... LOL...), ROWE JUKE BOX which has a minor laser disk issue but loaded with CD's and will price to MOVE ..... and some other stuff..... Dart board that you find in the bars...plastic darts....will let that go for a good price....just to name some of the items that have to go.
Furniture as well (again, we are going from 11,000 square feet to around 4,500) so I can't fit all the furniture....some of it was like Brand new.....bring the wife.....nice living room set that is "classy" that I paid $2,500 and maybe sat on 20 times.....we never used the living room...will give you a hell of a good deal and it is NEW...some other couches....for your basement or something.....again, if you need a spare couch I have a couple of sets which you can have for a great price....wife just wants some of it GONE....kitchen table.....and our bedroom set (she wants a different one and it is only like 5-6 years old.....).....
BOTTOMLINE GUYS to get her to move I told her to sell anything she wants and I will buy her NEW.....hey, I got tired of cutting the 5 acre lawn, weeding, trimming...I just want to go back to my other house on the golf course and work on my golf game !!! I retired from work awhile ago and now I want to retire from being a slave to this big house !!!
Thanks again.....the local pinsiders are always great....if you have any friends that might want some decent deals let me know....just stop on over the wife told me ANYTHING might be for SALE...HOPE SHE DIDN'T MEAN HER AS WELL...she is still "hot" as many of you know....LOL...I "outkicked my coverage" when I married her !!! I still think she needs glasses.....LOL.....
Take care....HOP...(aka Dan)

Well, I'm pleased to say I've read your book and have posted a review on my blog.

5 months later
#5685 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Prices on got have dropped like a rock. There is one in the market for 5700 that isnt selling. 7k days are gone and it looks like this title is heading the way of xmen, wwe, tav and a few others.

The 5700 one is a premium, unless I'm looking at a different game. The 6200 dollar one has a sale pending and doesn't have the Stern topper like this guy has.

I don't think this game will bottom out like WWE or the others you mentioned for one simple reason: It's a great game with complete code.

In ten years, I'm pretty sure it will be viewed like Congo. A small-run game that was underappreciated when it came out, but that people finally learned was a hell of a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was saddled with bad playfield art and an orbit problem, but when that's all tweaked it's a wonder to behold when you get it rockin'.

And before you call me a price pumper because I own one...I'm not. I'll likely never sell mine because I'm too much of a Thrones fan, so I don't care about the value (nor would I if I were selling...I'm in this for the hobby, not as an investment). But I really think people are missing the boat on this game.

1 week later
#5787 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Gtb atlantis parts or major project on letgo In birch river WV for $75.

Well, that was just depressing.

3 months later
#6281 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hobbit for sale. PM me if interested.

You're selling your Hobbit? Not possible. By law, you have to change your avatar.

3 months later
#6984 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Thanks that means a lot!!!!
Its simple why I don't post restoration threads on Pinside and its sad really. I do NOT find posting restore threads on PINSIDE a rewarding experience.
"People" will post negative comments that have NO IDEA what goes into a high end shop out or restoration. 99% of it could be perfect and 20 people will take it upon themselves to point out that 1% that isn't.

It's why I stopped. I'm still doing restorations, for myself and others, both on EMs and DMDs. But I don't feel the need to have my work judged by people who have never picked up an HVLP sprayer.

#6997 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

To me meeting people in the hobby... customers/shows/pinside has been as rewarding as the actual restorations.

You haven't met me yet.

1 month later
#7343 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 o'clock today or early tomm - FREE.

How about in December? My wife will be in Langhorne taking the kids to Sesame Place, where I think you work part time as a Big Bird that acts a little creepy around the kids, right? I'd pick it up then if you still have it, but you probably won't. Really no other reason to ever go to Langhorne...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 12.75
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Boards
PinSound
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside