What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,282 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#816 3 years ago

Any Wiliams System 11's

#820 3 years ago

I have a few parts listed on my FB page. All offers welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/Mojosmancave

2 weeks later
#854 3 years ago

Anyone need any backglass, Bally Mystic, Stern Lectronam, Bally Spy Hunter?
https://www.facebook.com/Mojosmancave

1 month later
#948 3 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a Solar Fire let me know. Or just about any older Williams system 3 to 7 games on my wish list.

3 months later
#1589 3 years ago

Anyone have a Solar Fire?

1 month later
#1776 3 years ago

Haunted House and Devils Dare projects. $1600 for pair.
Both complete an/d were working with minor issues before putting into storage about 7 years ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-time-to-thin-the-heard-project-pins

#1820 3 years ago

I'm finishing up an Xenon. Here's a sneak peak at the playfield. Have Cpu and driver board work to do.

IMG_1277.jpg

#1863 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I just get back what I have in them basically and sell them for fair market value imo. Most these prices lately are crazy on here and there are many other places to sell and look for pins remember that..

Well put. I just sold 5 projects for the same price I paid for them back in 2006. I even through a big box of parts in for the guy that bought my 2 system 80's games. Seems like everyone is a weekend flipper these days. Buy game for $XXX tack on time spent and gas picking game up. Time spent repairing and shopping. Cost of parts then expected profit. And finally adjusted inflated value (after all you owned the game for two months it should have went up at least 10%)

I could drive 3 hours one way to get a game, Paid $450 shipping on a game. When I sell it. These cost have nothing to do with the game or it's price. I paid those fees for getting the game, enjoying the game.

1 week later
#1914 3 years ago

I have a nice Xenon for sale. It's so nice I had to put it in the title.
$1650. Open to trades.
Market link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-very-nice-xenon-plays-great-shopped

Xenon_01.jpg
Xenon_07.jpg

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

I still have my Xenon for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-very-nice-xenon-plays-great-shopped
And might sell one of my classic Lost Worlds as a working project.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-ss-williams-bally-my-time-capsule-a-link-to-the-past

#1974 3 years ago

FOR SALE: Sometimes working Bally Lost World pinball machine project. $500
CPU board has minor acid damage. All other boards work. If you don’t want the acid damaged CPU board I can take $50.00 off the price. (I can repair it later) See my add in my thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-time-to-thin-the-heard-project-pins/page/2#post-2793883

LW_01.jpg
LW_07.jpg

#1981 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You have any other 80's SS's for sale besides these two? I saw your "story" thread that's why I ask. Awesome stories by the way. Wish I was collecting back then.

I will have one or two Bally Silverball pins for sale shortly. Just brought two home from storage and need to dig the other one out yet. Might have a Stern Galaxy for sale soon but think I already have a buyer for that one. Just picked up another classic tonight. See my thread for details.

#1983 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Price on the Galaxy if sale falls through?

Don't know yet. Haven't seen it in ten years so don't know what all I have to put into it. For more details see my thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-ss-williams-bally-my-time-capsule-a-link-to-the-past

#1984 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Price on the Galaxy if sale falls through?

PS. I'm sure we could make an trade arrangement on that Stars of yours.

#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Have a Meteor on the way to go next to Stars and will add a Galaxy eventually.

Have a Meteor and Galaxy. Need Stars eventually. SO I'm not the only one that want's these three together in a lineup.

#2009 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Midway GORF cocktail table. Cab is in good condition but you will need a new overlay for the glass. Great for converting to a multicade game, Monitor powers on and has no screen burn. No board set or power supply board.
GORF Cocktal table Great for Multicade. $300 obo
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25789

#2021 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

700+ country songs I loaded at his request.

Ahh shoot me know.

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Heh, I'll add anything a buyer asks me to. Looks like two more kiosks are spoken for and there will be one more left.

Always wanted to build one of these but never got around to it. Have 5 or 6 Microtouch flat screen/touchscreen monitors just sitting here.

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Is anyone looking for a Gorgar? I am most likely going to pick one up on Saturday. I'll have more information and better pictures then. I think there may be corrosion but will know more Saturday. If interested, please tell me. Would you be interested before I try to fix it or after I get it working?
Gorgar3.jpg
Gorgar2.jpg

I might be if the playfield is nice. Don't need it working.

1 week later
#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

No it was the Creech at York when I first got it...the Allentown Creech was already shopped and sold. Looking to do the same to this one and this one is in nicer shape...

Was it this one from York? Had the wobbly leg.

IMG_1199.jpg

#2102 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I was so afraid to play that one lol. Bunch if us finally gave it a whirl but it was pretty rough and not playing well or at least like it sld . I own one now and its been all redone and plays amazing .Thats the issue with shows , lots people get a bad feel from pins at show then never give that pin another chance . You definitely need to play pins that are nice and dialed in to give them a fair shot. .

Actually I did give it plenty of play. Had a few issues and the wobble but would love to see it shopped out and dialed in. I was almost considering making the guy an offer that day. Creech is on my top 5 list.

#2103 2 years ago

dup.

#2105 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Guy was close to firm on a ridiculous number given the condition of the machine..

Never hurts to make an offer though. Some people get offended, others will simply say no and others work with it with a little haggling.

2 weeks later
#2215 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd rather lose my mother-in-law before I'd want to lose my dog!

You kill me man, just kill me.

1 week later
#2259 2 years ago

bump

2 weeks later
#2390 2 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

***Mods please delete this post.***
I placed this in the wrong thread. I'm in NJ. Sorry. (resized).JPG

SO where is the NJ for sale thread?
Op why not put NJ in the list?

1 week later
#2547 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What happened to Gregg's account? Frozen???

Frozen or banned.

#2627 2 years ago

30 inches in HBG PA. Dug my Rave 4 out this morning and worked a 12 hour shift. Not a chance in hell of getting back in my driveway. It's over 4 feet from plow trucks. Guess I'm going to spend all night shoveling. Have to be back to work at 6am. I hate Snow!

#2707 2 years ago

Ok to get this thread back on topic I'm going to offer one of my pins for sale!
Nope, tried that before and couldn't let any go. So I am going to offer a bag of used screws from an EM Gotlieb playfield tear down. Only 10 bucks for the bag. Sorry no pictures it's a mystery bag. Shipping will be exact cost.

#2713 2 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Why aren't you providing all details? What do you have to hide? Paper bag, plastic, zip lock, twist tie? Sheesh!

Pinsiders are soo touchy!

But seriously I see you have a few EM's I did tear down a couple EM playfields and saved everything from them. I have more then one bag, probably a large box of several bags. If interested PM me.

#2771 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Indeed!! Very strange

Yes there are quite a few on CL and ebay but all are overpriced.

2 weeks later
#2882 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Apparently that is a tactic some CL snipers use to eliminate competition...

I see it used in my area also. Last was a $1500 CFTBL.

2 weeks later
#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

image_(resized).jpeg

Actually, Pennsylvania Dutch people come from Germany. Or Deutschland as pronounced in native language.

#3190 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

Who cares about the roast. What was the score?

1 month later
#3441 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I contacted the guy within a few minutes of it being posted, he said a guy was coming to look at Sunday. I offered to get it tonight, didn't hear back.

That's because the other guy offered more.

2 weeks later
#3470 2 years ago

I have a Budweiser Tapper video game $1600 OBO. I can bring to Allentown if a deposit is put down.
Board set was just rebuilt by Chris Jumper. New Arcadeshop switching power supply converter installed. Have the original power supply board that needs repaired. No acid damage. New uninstaled control panel overlay. Marquee is a new overlay/translite. Pm if interested. No trades, Will get better pictures tomorrow.

IMG_2567_(resized).JPG

IMG_2568_(resized).JPG

#3473 2 years ago

Basket case Bally Skateball $250
Someone bring this gal back to life.
See market ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33718
Will have other projects and a bunch of parts to list also.

#3475 2 years ago

Lost cause Bally Lost World. $450.
It's complete and a complete players condition game.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. (battery acid on MPU)
Market ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33720

LW_01_(resized).JPG

#3476 2 years ago

Basket case Spy Hunter for sale $250
listed in the market place
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33722

#3478 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Needham's EMP 20 and 30 Eprom programers. Have a bunch of attachments but no power supplies. PM me an offer. Any offer!
Also Clearing out some more of my video stuff.
Have (5) 19" standard res monitors 3 wells tested & working Not the best but do work. 2 are GO7's not tested but were pulled working 5 years ago when I got out of repairing vids. Screen burn from mild to bad. I also have 2 extra tubes with no screen burn. 3 pulled working monitor chassis, A couple cap kits and a couple CRT to tv converters. $300 for all.
A big pile of Jamma to XX converters. All for 80's games and (2) jamma 2 in 1 switchers. Some from Arcadeshop some home built. You name it, it's probably there. $200 for all.
3 stacks of old video arcade Manuals range from Black and white games like Stunt Cycle, Space Encounters to Tempest, Red Barron, Star wars, Qbert, Tron, Tapper, Galaga to Blitz2000, Area 51 and many many more. Close to 100 manuals most are original and some were printed. $300 for the lot. Will not separate.

#3516 2 years ago

Galaxy (Stern, 1980) Project. $500. OBO
Listed in the market place
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34080
It's complete, Just repined and crimped the rectifier board. Acid damage CPU.
GI lights come on.
Can deliver to Allentown on Friday.

IMG_2747_(resized).JPG

IMG_2742_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#3564 2 years ago

Wanted to buy: Bally Squawk & Talk sound board. Need it for a Spectrum but can get different roms if needed.

Squark_&_Talk._(resized).jpg

8 months later
#5626 1 year ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I've got a Blackhole and Fire coming to the marketplace shortly if anyone is looking.

I usually get that too after eating hot wings. You need to lay off the sauce.

2 weeks later
#5808 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Believe so - the only Scared Stiff there that I remember was a whitewood.

There were two Elvira's for sale and one white wood SS.

1 week later
#5906 1 year ago
Quoted from Turtle:

I have a very clean Silverball Mania FS - $1250. I also have a SBM factory second CPR playing field (needs cleared) - $400.

Can you send me pictures of the CPR playfield. Not the game.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#6026 1 year ago

Non-pinball but thought I'd offer it here too.
Lot of 10, 19 inch video game monitor metal frames and one coil. 9 are horz and one is vert. They are G07's and Elecro's
Price is $40.00 for the lot. Pickup only in PA 17109.

2 months later
#6290 1 year ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have a Skateball in really nice condition they want to unload?

spyderturbo007 not for sale but your welcome to come play mine this Friday night. Were getting together from 7pm to midnight at my house. Send me a PM if your interested.

2 months later
#6659 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

#6673 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

Laser Ball is now sold. Still have an empty Silverball Mania cab/head for $50.Includes side rails and lockdown bar receiver.

2 weeks later
#6739 1 year ago

Listed another project pin in the market place. Silverball Mania $450. OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52970

1 month later
#7096 1 year ago

Throwing this out there for a friend of mine. He has a Bud Tapper with color side art. Looking to trade for a pin +/- cash or sell. The game is located in York just a couple minutes from the show. At this time the sound is out on the game. Not sure if I'll have time to look at it yet. Pm me if interested.

Update: Tapper is now sold.

2 weeks later
#7187 1 year ago

What's for sale within a 2.5 hour drive of Harrisburg/York Pa? Need another pin for a close friend of mine. This will be his second pin. Can be anything from early SS to newer Stern. No EM pins. Must be in good playing condition and fairly priced. Not looking for high end restored games. Pm me what ya got.

#7191 1 year ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Does anyone have any .900 token mechs for sale or know where I can source some for cheap. I switched all my pins over to .984's but they are still accepting quarters which defeats my purpose. Looking for 30 plus mechs and it really adds up at $25 a mech thru Suzo. Cheapest I found was $12
a mech used on eBay but dang that's still 400 bucks in mechs. Surely, someone has to have a box of these taking up valuable pin space. Thanks

PM sent. I have at least 50 to 60 mechs packed away in storage. Not sure what they are though.

#7200 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

PM sent. I have at least 50 to 60 mechs packed away in storage. Not sure what they are though.

Only had one .900 coin mech. Since I took the time to go through them here's what I have.
Lot of 3 Susan B Anthony dollar coin mechs. $40 shipped to US.
Lot of 6 Coin Mech Inc 1" token mechs. $40 shipped to US.
Lot of 9 Coin Controls .25 cent coin mechs. $45 shipped to the US.

#7202 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Actual 1", or are these .984 token?

Sticker shows (1" Token) that's all I know. Just posted a market place ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55112

#7218 1 year ago

Looking for a POTC in reasonable driving distance from Harrisburg/York area.
My friend finally settled on buying one and had a deal on the table then seller backed out.

Added 13 months ago: POTC found. Thanks for the offers from everyone that responded.

#7225 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Looking for a POTC in reasonable driving distance from Harrisburg/York area.
My friend finally settled on buying one and had a deal on the table then seller backed out.

POTC found. Thanks for the offers from everyone that responded.

#7229 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

3 hours is nothing.

Quoted from ercvacation:

I've driven much farther for a pin!

You are both correct. And I was thinking about going to get it but found one an hour away around the same price.

Quoted from ercvacation:

He contacted me about my zip but never heard back from him.

You didn't here back from me because: I worked, went to get look at/buy pin, then went to pinball league night with the pin still in the back of my Rav4 (because I didn't even have time to unload it.)

#7235 1 year ago

Looking for a used Motorized Stair Climber hand truck / dolly Escalera , Stairking, powermate or others.
Yeah, yeah, I know we all are. But I need it the most.

1 week later
#7268 1 year ago

Berner Billiards The Standard 16 foot shuffleboard table. SOLD!!!
Paid over $1600 for it new. 7 years old. Located in York PA at my friends house. He is the original owner, home use only, never moved from finished walkout basement. All offers welcome. The only condition is you have to have about 6 people to move it up a flight of out side steps. And this beast is heavy. PM me if your interested.

#7270 1 year ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Looking for a Stargate if anyone has one for sale.

There's one for sale in York Pa Craig's list.

#7283 1 year ago

Looking for a MMR/ MMRLE or nice original MM in driving distance from Harrisburg PA.

4 weeks later
#7434 11 months ago

Jungle Lord for sale. Game is in average condition. Will need a good shop job but works and plays.
Known issues are: Backglass looks good for the most part but bottom edge is lifting/flaking. Match/credit display only shows single digit on the credit side. (Never looked into it.) Game blows the solenoid fuse every couple of games. I tried running each solenoid in test mode to find the one causing it but it won't blow right away. So gave up looking for it.

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Jungle LordArchived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Jungle Lord. It play. Not all work though. You buy. Pay cash!!!!”
2017-11-21
Harrisburg, PA

3 weeks later
#7513 11 months ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'll post here that I'm looking for a TSPP. I know there are some listed for $7500 right now but that is outside what I am looking to spend.
I'm in southeast PA.

Are they selling them as a pair of two TSPP games for $7500?

1 week later
#7566 10 months ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

The traveling in this hobby kills me. I'm driving to MD later today for an accidental ebay purchase.
I mean not 100% accidental. I didn't think my bid would stand, but I'm happy to get it for that price. Of course buying a pin the day before Christmas doesn't sit well at home... I just remind her that it's the shenanigans that make the best stories.

I used to get some of my best deals on eBay bidding on stuff that ended right around Christmas Day.

#7569 10 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

This is hysterical "Hey I should sell some of the unused machines in my garage... any takers...well too bad because I won't Sell." Glad to have this nut on our forum!

That's exactly how I ended up with so many games myself. Hahaha!
Actually, I have cut down from 75 to 42 in the last 4 years.

#7571 10 months ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Besides, I don't want to appear too desperate.

This forum is more nut than nougat, know what I mean Vern

Been there done that. As soon as they smell blood the flippers and lowballers will be flooding your door down.
PS. If you got any good deals I'm always buying.

2 weeks later
#7673 9 months ago

Already have one. That's what I need the ground plate for.

1 month later
#7923 8 months ago

A friend of mine is looking to trade his EATPM and/or EBD (LE) + cash for a TOM. But will consider other B/W DMD or Stern DMD +/- cash. Located in York PA. EATPM was recently purchased from Dan Heatherly in Mechanicsburg PA. Has LEDS and a bunch of other stuff done to it. EBD LE has been in his home for 15 years. (average condition). LMK what you got. Sorry he is not a pinsider so just trying to help him out.

1 week later
#8002 8 months ago

Just listed an Eight Ball Deluxe LE in the market place. $1600. Located in York PA.

3 weeks later
#8130 7 months ago

jkashani You might want to flip your pictures before you post them. My neck hurts from tilting my head looking at them.

#8134 7 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hit the gym, pencilneck!

They don’t serve beer in the gym.

#8135 7 months ago

I'm looking for the metal/aluminum back and side plates or whole head for a classic Bally solid state from 1978 to 1980.

2 weeks later
#8202 6 months ago

Anyone have a working no Williams system 6 CPU board they want to sell? Need to get a game finished before the Allentown show.

3 weeks later
#8302 6 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

Pass through Harrisburg. Are you trying to temp me???

3 weeks later
#8415 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

So all three of those machines for one stern? What a deal

Hell of a deal!

2 months later
#8844 81 days ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

What is so bad about BK2K?

Well, The one they had at the York show last year was turned up so load I couldn't even stand playing it. Other then that I don't know.?.?

1 week later
#8914 71 days ago

Passing this along. Huge pinball and video game auction going on in central PA Saturday Sept 8th.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08#post-4572173

#8928 69 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am 20 minutes away, and I would gain more by rearranging my sock drawer that day.

But eventually you will make a last minute decision and go anyway.

#8929 69 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I have saved you my son. With high buyer fees and shell bidding, you will never get a great deal. Those days are long gone!

The part I don’t understand is without a doubt over half the pins will be sold to resellers. How are they making money off them? I’ve seen some project EMs selling for more then working ones at shows already. Don’t get it.

2 weeks later
#9021 49 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

I've never did a trade but do a 6 month loan with one of my friends. The deal is he lightly shops the game (cleans and wax playfield. Installs new rubbers) then plays it for 6 months. I pick it up and drop off a different game. I have complete trust in the guy so works out for both of us. We are on game number 3 soon to be game 4.

2 weeks later
#9107 31 days ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Keeping an eye out for a Bride of Pinbot or Earthshaker in players condition.
P.S. always wanted a Nintendo kiosk of some sort. Super Nintendo, N64, etc. Just throwing it out there, not sure where to look for that type of thing!

Contact vectorgamer. He was just telling me last night about selling his.

#9115 29 days ago

I have 2 Stern LED DMD's available from C-DMD swaps. They were only used for a couple months before going color.
One has a red filter and the other has a blue filter. $100 each shipped.

Added 28 days ago:

Dropping price down to $80 shipped to USA.

Added 26 days ago:

SOLD!

#9121 28 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Was it for sale? Do you recall the price?

jkashani didn’t you get the pictures I sent you on the Embryon? Wasn’t for sale.

2 weeks later
#9228 9 days ago

Looking for a working Gottlieb system 1 driver board and need the game rom for a Buck Rogers. It would be marked with an "N" or "437"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 305.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside