I'd be open to trading one or more of the following pins in my collection (plus adding cash depending on the trade):
1) SWE1 (undocumented HUO, beautiful condition)
2) Mousin' Around (fast and clean with LEDs, good color in the cab, some wear at the ball drops in the inlanes)
3) Pinbot (very nice example, full LEDs + Pinscore displays that really bring out the blue/red split)
4) F-14 Tomcat (very nice, full LEDs, very fast and clean)
5) Flash (fully working, complete with man-boobs for your viewing pleasure)
Also, it's not a pin, but I also have a Multicade 60 that I just pulled out of my condo by the shore that I rent in the summer. Probably needs a cap kit.
Stern Orbitor 1
I’ll be listing my Orbitor 1 for sale/trade shortly. It looks pretty nice and everything on it works. I’ll be taking pictures in the next few days.
Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I might list my BSD as well. It has the painted modfather village upgrades and the upgraded tombstone (not installed) and is fully LED’d. It was torn down to the wood and fully shopped by a meticulous local buddy in 2017, and has maybe 100 plays on it since then. All posts, rubbers, etc replaced. He actually expressed interest in buying it, so I want to hit him up first before I officially make it available to the public.
I’ll come up with some asking prices too, but just throwing it out there so anyone can PM me if they want to discuss either of these machines.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside