(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,027 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by prowlerman99
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andrewket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8260 5 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

NWPA selling some games. Wife wants new house...(Tron Pro with all the extra's, 2 High Speeds that work but were in que to have cabinets repainted with stencil kit I bought then I had a 3rd kid put that on hold, Very Good cond Frank, Very Nice Cyclone, also have F-14 100% working with new play field not yet installed negotiable as is or with play field), Players condition BOP, Capt Card~EM, BSD (i have new rubbers and LEDS to install which i could do before the sale, or sell with it for you to do) and a bunch of Vids. If anyone is interested let me know. I have been off PS for a while ever since CenterFlank and I got kicked out of his own TRON thread kinda rubbed me the wrong way so went to different groups but time has healed old wounds. Willing to deliver up to 3 hours away as I have never sold a game without delivery and set up to ensure no funny business. Plenty of feedback from reputable guys on here will back up I don't sell crap and am honest as the day is long. Hoping for a package deal as I'd rather just do 1 deal, interested in maybe some kinda trade if it involved something I want in return and I have plenty of goody's to grease a deal in regards to Vid's, extra boards parts, cars jet ski's snow mobiles whatever. Like I said downsizing and buying wife her dream home so need to take 2 steps back in hobby to take 3 steps forward and get my Iron Maiden pin!! PM me as If I don't hear back from locals via this thread or word of mouth then Ill buy adds i guess from PS market place.

I so wish you had posted this 5 days ago. You would have saved me an 1160 mile trip. Good luck with the sale(s).

#8269 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm a yuuuuuuuge Houdini fan - and I quite liked IMDN (love the band,
Love the MUSIC!!), nice clean easy shooting. Very fun, may move out IJ for it. But not Houdini

If you decide to sell your IJ, please ping me. I’m local.

2 months later
#8579 5 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my Woz (75th) and Houdini. Both are HOU. I'm the 2nd owner on Woz, and first on Houdini. Both are in great shape. Woz has additional spot lights added. Houdini has pin stadium lights, but I could remove those. I'm in northern VA, and am not yet ready to contemplate shipping, so it would have to be a pick-up deal. The Houdini is easy to get out (basement door). Unfortunately Woz as a wide-body will have to go up stairs .

2 weeks later
#8683 5 years ago

Just posted Houdini:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, in great condition. Houdini $7k Magic glass $295 Shaker $99 Art decals $99 Houdini Pin cup $55 Stadium lights $259 (might be able to remove, but the magnet strip i...”
2018-08-01
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 749 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8705 5 years ago

I've got TNA coming in next week. I have enough room for it, but it would make life easier if Houdini was gone before it arrives. So, I'm willing to give someone a good deal if you're serious and prepared to pick it up this weekend (8/4 or 8/5).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, in great condition. Houdini $7k Magic glass $295 Shaker $99 Art decals $99 Houdini Pin cup $55 Stadium lights $259 (might be able to remove, but the magnet strip i...”
2018-08-01
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 749 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#9142 5 years ago

I’m considering selling a nicely modded Tron Pro. I’m the third owner, HOU. One small scratch on the cabinet, but otherwise in good shape, all LEDs. I drove 1300 miles to pick this one up. Hopefully I can find a closer buyer

5 months later
#10027 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for tron or Indy jones. Cash and carry. Closer to MD the better

I’ve got both. I think I’m ready to let Tron go, not sure about IJ. Northern VA.

1 week later
#10046 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Tron Pro with all the mods you want. Eli Ramps Arcade mod LEDs Blue DMD Speaker lights Hallmark lit motorcycles Tron Pincup Everything works, cabinet is in good shape with ...”
2019-04-06
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10067 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

I'd consider trading my Spider-Man Black LE, HUO, perfect shape, 1350 lifetime plays, Matt McKee topper for a HUO minty AC/DC Premium. Otherwise, happy to keep Spidey because it rocks.

Not interested in a trade at the moment, but I have a vault AC/DC with colordmd and the lightning mod I'd consider selling. I'm in NoVA.

Also considering putting up an IJ for sale. I have also reduced the asking price on my Tron.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Tron Pro with all the mods you want. Eli Ramps Arcade mod LEDs Blue DMD Speaker lights Hallmark lit motorcycles Tron Pincup Everything works, cabinet is in good shape with ...”
2019-04-06
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#10214 4 years ago

Played Iron Maiden for the first time tonight at Allentown. Still not crazy about the theme, but it’s a pretty cool game. Looking for a used HUO premium.

5 months later
#11143 4 years ago

I’m thinking about selling BK LE. No mods, HOU, low plays. I’ll let it go for a steal to someone with cash and local pickup.

#11154 4 years ago

Posted -

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “BKSOR LE 363 of 500 88 total plays, 243 total balls Looks brand new First owner, HOU Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1334 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11167 4 years ago

I’ve got JP arriving Monday. I have enough room to accept it, but once it’s in, it’s going to be much more difficult to get BK out. So, I’m willing to make quite a deal for someone, but you have to pick it up this weekend, 10/26-27, or the afternoon of the 28th before FedEx arrives!

$6900 takes it (firm.. c’mon, it was $9k and is practically new).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “BKSOR LE 363 of 500 88 total plays, 243 total balls Looks brand new First owner, HOU Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#11174 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did you get the LE or Prem?

Prem. I was late to the party on this one, and I prefer the prem art package. Adding a shaker, speakers, and glass is easy.

#11177 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yep doing the same here. Premium is the way to go. I love people who think a modern Stern LE will rise in value. Unless you truly like the LE art, why anyone buys them is a mystery to me. Add the good updates and save the cash.

Well... I own several LEs. Getting all the upgrades from the factory saves time. I’m under no illusion, however, that an LE increases its value.

1 week later
#11195 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

looking for SW premium...

I’ve got one I might be willing to sell. Let’s chat.

1 week later
#11213 4 years ago

Asking price reduced!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#11279 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Black Friday sale!

1 month later
#11545 4 years ago

I think POTC will have to hit $15k before I sell. It’s currently my wife’s favorite game.

1 week later
#11592 4 years ago

Anyone have a Beatles gold they want to sell or trade?

AC/DC prem
SW prem

+/-

2 weeks later
#11661 4 years ago
Quoted from Polidori:

I just listed my Stern Jurassic Park LE for sale in the pinside market. PM me for details if you're interested.

Wow, that was fast. If I didn’t already have a prem I would have jumped on this too.

Sale Pending!

FS: Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Stern Jurassic Park LE, No. 488 of 500, with most of the popular mods. Pristine condition with only 182 plays. Latest code update, and it plays flawlessly. No problems whatsoeve...”

5 hours ago

Alexandria, VA

8,500 (Firm)

Polidori

1 month later
#11812 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Stranger Things Pro for sale. Bone stock, 3 months old. About 1000 plays. No issues. The problematic ball lock post issue has already been fixed. Easy pickup in McLean, VA at the Whole Foods Market where it's on location. (You can grab some TP while you're there) Asking $5K/obo. If it sells through this post I'll donate to Pinside.

The Boro one? I was wondering who owned those. I’ve given you some $.

3 weeks later
#11894 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I believe it is as well so the search continues. I'm also looking to buy a batman 66 if someone is itching to sell

I have one -- wasn't looking to sell, but... what do you have to trade?

2 weeks later
#11972 3 years ago

Will be posting SW premium HOU/first owner for sale soon. Stock and in great condition.

#11997 3 years ago

SW Prem posted:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Premium (original art) HOU/first owner in great condition. Only mods are the action button surround plate and a SW pin gulp (free bonus! lol) Cabinet is in great conditi...”
2020-05-06
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 490 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12009 3 years ago

I'm thinking about listing AC/DC premium vault or DILE. I haven't decided which one yet, but I can probably be persuaded either way (or maybe even both) on a fair deal. DILE is stock, 1st owner HUO. AC/DC has the lightning bolt mod, otherwise stock and is also 1st owner/HUO. SW Prem is listed in the marketplace.

#12011 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

have a nice TZ for the DI

The family would be more interested in your Wonka

#12050 3 years ago
Quoted from CharlieG:

Hi, everyone -- first time poster here. I'm looking for a Star Trek: The Next Generation, ideally working 100% or close to it. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am willing to travel to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

How far? There is one for sale in TX right now.

#12062 3 years ago

I’m not sure I can let TNA go until I get to reactor 9. It might be awhile #!?%*!

2 months later
#12536 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Thanks, but I actually did that drive a second day in a row. I drilled out the 3 remaining bolt and got the head off. Got it home and it's already set up and working....although the head's held on with temporary replacement bolts for the time being.

16 hours in 2 days... I hope you get a lot of pleasure from that pin! G’z.

3 weeks later
#12710 3 years ago

The new Avengers is on order, and I've only got one spot left... so it's time to let something go or things are going to be really tight.

Considering letting go AC/DC premium vault, Hobbit, MBR LE, or maybe R&M with all the options (not sure yet on this one...).

1 month later
#12853 3 years ago

Just posted:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “AC/DC premium vault (not Luci) Bought NIB Feb 2018, HUO Everything works, cabinet is perfect ColorDMD Lightning LED mod AC/DC beverage holder (bonus!) Usual “would prefer local...”
2020-10-12
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 297 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12868 3 years ago

I’m thinking about listing my Rick and Morty #72. It has every option minus butter cabinet. It has the purple bill feeder coin door but not the feeder itself.

First owner, HOU.

Any local (I don’t want to ship) interest? I’m in northern VA. I’m not trying to make a killing, but also don’t have any interest in low balls. Look at recent sales.. it’s sold out, etc.

1 month later
#13063 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Big price reduction - Need to make room for next pin.

DI is a great pin. I'll stop playing it for awhile and when I come back to it I'm reminded each time.

1 week later
#13101 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

see my post for WWLE. For those reading this thread, even though I have listed for trade, I would be fairly aggressive with straight cash offers for a local deal. Shoot me your offer! Making room for my GnR CE.

I would have jumped on this two weeks ago :/

2 weeks later
#13202 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Sunday or Monday I will be posting my HUO Ghostbusters Premium with LED Color DMD, Stern Topper, Shaker, Side blades, Back Alley Creations slime on display, under coin entry and plunger, Stern GB plunger, Ecto-1 lighted, plastic protectors, some of the Cliffy's installed and others as spares, green super bands from below the bumpers down to the flippers, center post (removeable), pinnovators subwoofer board and connector, and other mods. I also lowered the side ramp by 1/4" to make the ramp more doable as posted on the GB forum. Available in Purcellville, VA and will ask $9,000.

Tempting. Seems like a bunch of GB’s trading hands recently. What does everyone know that I don’t?

7 months later
#14113 2 years ago

Thinking about selling R&M, or maybe Hobbit. Not looking for trades, but you never know. Will entertain offers.

#14117 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Rick and Morty was a big hit at PINFEST, the long line in free play was 30 mins or more. Do you have a price in mind for it or looking for offers.

Haven’t priced it yet..

1 week later
#14162 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a JP Premium. Have a Mando LE or GNR LE I can use in a trade, or pay cash outright.

This is the way.

2 weeks later
#14217 2 years ago

I’ve got a bloodsucker R&M that I’m open to trades. I’m interested in ST premium, but would entertain other options not already in my collection.

1 month later
#14400 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I've given up on trading for a BKSOR premium. I have a BKSOR topper I'd be willing to let go at this point, $1,500. Local pick up only. I put it on top of my TMNT to make sure it works. The light on the bottom right side of the topper didn't light up. Not sure if that's a code thing or not. Either way, easy fix.
I'm also thinking of letting my Stranger Things topper go.

Man the market on BKSOR has changed. I sold an LE at a huge loss to get it to move 1.5-2 years ago.

2 weeks later
#14493 2 years ago

I’m looking for a stranger things premium or LE within ~125 miles of Northern VA.

1 month later
#14722 2 years ago

Mods please delete.

#14726 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

That's actually a really terrible score. Missing some zeroes? Yes it's an amazing game, but this is a FS thread. What are you selling?

Ummm… because I thought I was in the Godzilla owners thread? I’m not sure how I did that. I will attempt to delete…. My bad.

And yes, 1.172B.

2 months later
#15020 2 years ago

It's time to let some pins go...

Will be posting shortly:

Hobbit Black Arrow, HOU/2nd owner. Everything works - no mods
Beatles Gold, HOU/1st owner. Everything works - no mods

I'm considering selling:

Dialed-In LE, HOU/1st owner. Everything works - no mods

I'm working on pricing, but will entertain offers in the meantime. I'm open to 2-3 pin deals. No trades at this time. Located in Northern VA. Walkout basement.

4 weeks later
#15127 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Lol, "extracting".. is this a repo op??

Must be wiling to work between 1-5am. Access to night vision goggles a plus.

5 months later
#15732 1 year ago

Looking for a Rush Premium somewhere on the east coast; A few hours of the DC metro area or the Delaware/Maryland eastern shore preferred.

#15737 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Mad Pinball in Ocean City MD has Rush Premium listed as in stock on the website, try them.

Already did.. they have a pro.

2 months later
#16000 1 year ago

I reluctantly need to make some room, and I’m not sure which one I’m ready to let go. Maybe I’ll let fate decide.

Stranger Things premium, UV kit, stern topper, connected kit. I think I’m the second owner, if not the third. I added the topper and the connected kit.

The Simpsons Pinball Party. I have no idea how many owners there have been. It’s in very good condition, LEDs. I’ve had it for 2 years and I’d be surprised if I’ve added 200 plays.

#16002 1 year ago

I’m not sure where he is located and it looks like he just bought one from a dealer.

3 months later
#16434 1 year ago

I will be posting a Simpsons Pinball Party and a Stranger Things premium w/UV kit and topper soon. If you’re interested in a package deal with pick up, drop me a line. It’s going to take me a day or two to post pics. Second owner on ST. I have no idea on TSPP.

5 months later
#17080 7 months ago

Just posted:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition 75th anniversary ruby red Wizard of Oz with 2.0 light boards already installed. Everything works as it should. I'm the second owner and I've had it in my collection...”
2023-08-27
Vienna, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 308 times

5 months later
#17677 75 days ago

For your consideration…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Scooby-Do CE #310 55 plays (part of 20 pin home collection) HOU, first owner Includes Phantom Lantern mod kit NIB not installed Includes custom dust mat Includes scooby pin gulp...”
2024-02-04
Vienna, VA
7,999 (OBO)
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Venom LE #294 417 balls played as of 3/3/24 HOU, first owner In perfect condition Added stern volume control and headphone jack Added speaker lights Includes custom glass du...”
41 days ago
Vienna, VA
Expired!

Open to package offers to buy both pins but buyer must pick up both at the same time. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#17737 56 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Venom LE #294 417 balls played as of 3/3/24 HOU, first owner In perfect condition Added stern volume control and headphone jack Added speaker lights Includes custom glass du...”
41 days ago
Vienna, VA
Expired!

Someone come steal this from me. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better deal on an LE in perfect condition.

2 weeks later
#17856 41 days ago

Machine - For Sale
41 days ago
Vienna, VA
Expired!

Price reduced for quick sale. Come steal this practically new LE and save a bunch of $.

3 weeks later
#17960 17 days ago

Machine - For Sale
41 days ago
Vienna, VA
Expired!

1.0 code just released and it added a bunch of new things and polish. I need to make room this week so I’ve reduced the price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andrewket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=andrewket and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.