(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Todd I found a TFTC for you. I speak spanish if that is any help...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13598
S.

LOL! I told him about that and it went over as well as the water there through a tourist.

1 week later
#171 9 years ago

Players shape DM . Only flaws it has are a chip out near the launch button and a partial tear in the FREEZE insert and a few small rub marks on the cab. Other than that, it's been stripped and cleaned (was really dirty), new rubbers (Superbands on the flippers), LED's, new lockbar, new toys and has the Demolition Time Cardona ROM added (have the Home CPU rom if you want to switch back to that as well). Will also consider offers as well.

Looking for $1800 for what I got it for vs. what I put into it. Thanks!

2014-07-23 21.15.44.jpg2014-07-23 21.15.44.jpg2014-07-23 21.15.46.jpg2014-07-23 21.15.46.jpg2014-07-23 21.15.53.jpg2014-07-23 21.15.53.jpg2014-07-23 21.16.20.jpg2014-07-23 21.16.20.jpg2014-07-23 21.16.11.jpg2014-07-23 21.16.11.jpg

2 months later
#282 9 years ago

Selling my games due to unforeseen circumstances, would rather make a local deal for pick up as well:

Indiana Jones
-Cab has typical fade as most of them do, not as bad as some I've seen, in great shape otherwise
-Playfield is fantastic, a very tiny bit of wear above Marion's head on the playfield but keep it waxed and it won't get any worse
-Cointaker LED's and side mirrors
-ColorDMD recently installed with the most current update, looks fantastic
-NVRAM installed, no batteries needed ever again or damage worries to the boards
$5400
http://s470.photobucket.com/user/cgreeney/library/Indiana%20Jones%20-%20Williams

Lord of the Rings
-Can't find a flaw with it, in fantastic shape. I'm the third owner of it, I'm friends with the folks that first purchased it so it is indeed HUO. This is the one you want if you've been looking for one.
-Palantir Mod installed. Makes it look like Sauron's eye is watching you / flashes. Very cool effect.
-Cointaker LED's and side mirrors, look amazing on this one!
-Shaker motor installed, works great. The fights with the Balrog are awesome.
-NVRAM installed, no more batteries or damage worries!
-Awesome Laserrific topper with the Balrog and Ring, can change the color to your preference
$6000

http://s470.photobucket.com/user/cgreeney/library/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Stern

Please message me if interested, will send pictures ASAP upon request. In the Baltimore area. Thanks!

2 months later
#400 9 years ago

Lord of the Rings
-Can't find a flaw with it, in fantastic shape. I'm the third owner of it, I'm friends with the folks that first purchased it so it is indeed HUO. This is the one you want if you've been looking for one.
-Palantir Mod installed. Makes it look like Sauron's eye is watching you / flashes. Very cool effect.
-Cointaker LED's and side mirrors, look amazing on this one!
-Shaker motor installed, works great. The fights with the Balrog are awesome.
-NVRAM installed, no more batteries or damage worries!
-Awesome Laserrific topper with the Balrog and Ring, can change the color to your preference
$5600

http://s470.photobucket.com/user/cgreeney/library/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Stern

LOTR sold as of 10 Jan. IJ pending sale.....if it happens to fall through, will repost.

2 weeks later
#463 9 years ago

stretch: I asked George Gomez recently if Tron was going to be a VE and all I got was a Not a total confirmation but the smile alone said it all.

3 months later
#866 8 years ago
2 months later
#1167 8 years ago

Mulling over a heavily modded IM VE trade plus cash for a really nice Funhouse or BK2K.
Color changing backbox and arc light speaker panels. Has pinblades, Laserrific topper, changed out some LED's so it looks A LOT better, Hooked on Pinball Arc Light Pop Bumper Caps / Lights (Awesome), added IM figure up top in Mark IV from movie near spinner, lit whips from Pin Refinery for Whiplash, protector mylar over buttons, LED flipper buttons and Red Tremor Shaker Motor from Cointaker, Pinbits protectors and Cliffy next to (and under) ball trough / eject area and specialized IM helmet shooter rod.

Not completely serious yet but interested, for sure.

Message me if you have either/or.

#1174 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Any chance you could post some pics? I have an IMVE and I'm curious how you changed out the LEDs. I'm sure with the mods you listed it looks amazing.

Hard to see in the second pic but the back area has red, orange, red, red, orange, red ..looks better in person. The red flipper buttons give the IM a red glow when he comes up...he had the Pin Refinery blue flasher behind him as wel which is nicer when he's hit or talks....added blues under the slings.... Looks slick as it matches those. Whiplashes flashers have been changed to green by a friend recommendation here. Really nice.

20150727_214926.jpg20150727_214926.jpg20150727_215415.jpg20150727_215415.jpg
20150718_204307_1.jpg20150718_204307_1.jpg

#1184 8 years ago

PM Sent Craig

1 month later
#1649 8 years ago

Seconded. I know full well how that goes. Wish stretch the best!

2 months later
#2117 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premiumle-stern-2013-2018

Selling this gem. It's fully loaded as well. Will be home this weekend if you want to pay and take it out. Live in a ground floor place.

Easy out to your vehicle, not far from my back deck.

#2141 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premiumle-stern-2013-2018

Fully loaded ST Premium marked down. Was made on the second run. Fully loaded / modded other than a colorDMD (should be soon). Come buy it and load it into the back of your wheels. Make's a great Christmas present!

1 month later
#2561 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I'd love to see a DC/Baltimore metro "good guy" email chain... somewhere locals could float things first among collectors/players that are known to be good to go and reliable.

As I've dealt with mostly great folks (you being one of them), I completely agree on this.

1 month later
#3329 8 years ago

Looking for a nearby ID4 in decent shape, if possible. Thanks.

8 months later
#5218 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Start liking your home team the Nationals and then I will share some of the love....

No, he's secretly a Yankees fan.

#5221 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

to quote creech: "here's your hot buttery popcorn"

I'd be more worried about "here's your hot dog!" but I digress.

5 months later
#6295 6 years ago

Mulling over selling my Williams Star Trek (really nice condition, no issues, LEDs, ColorDMD, topper, etc) and couple project machines I haven't had time to get to in BK2K and Demolition Man (just had the boards redone by Chris Hibler here).

Have all the potential problem / replacement parts for both project games as well. (Flipper kit mainly for the two bottom flippers for the BK2K, DM replacement motor for the elevator (didnt want to go up and down all the way, hope the board recondition fixes the issue but have it just in case). Would be reflected in the prices for both if sale or trade (two for one maybe?)

#6328 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

looking for a BK2K.......

Working on it. Soon as I get it up and work out the kinks (so far only known issue is needs a new flipper kit, which i have), I'll message those interested and go from there. Work has me running ragged lately so can't get to my games, sadly.

1 month later
#6473 6 years ago

Considering a decent priced / decent working shape F-14 Tomcat if anyone knows / has one. Wouldnt push a High Speed or The Getaway out of bed for eating crackers either. Danke!

#6504 6 years ago

Still working on getting DM and BK2K up to snuff before getting them to move out the door (update for a few folks here) but mulling over selling my really nice STTNG. Really nice shape (Playfield is excellent with no wear, cab is in fantastic shape, LEDs, ColorDMD, Laserrific topper). Message me if interested, will take pics as soon as I can.

1 week later
#6582 6 years ago

Plan on listing my STTNG (real nice shape playfield and cab-wise, ColorDMD, Cliffy's, Laserrific topper), boards have been reconditioned by Pinsides own Chris Hibler, a great example of one of these. Got it from another pinsider.

Also listing my DM (great playfield, cab is ok (chewed up a bit around where legs attach on front but can't see it with the legs on), still has its incandescent lights in it as I got it as a project machine. Working on an issue where the elevator has an issue fully going through its cycle so probably bad opto (or motor or board), which I have all of the above to replace it.

Plan on putting them up for sale officially this Friday on here but wanted to mention it here first.

Message me if interested, will take pictures this week when I have a chance.

2 months later
#7199 6 years ago

Mulling over a trade with my nice STTNG (colorDMD included, was LED'd when I got it, no issues at all, beautiful PF and cab) for a Ghostbusters Pro (or Premium if you have it, can throw in cash).

Let me know if interested. Played it at the show in York and loved it as my kid did as well. TGIF!

3 months later
#7645 6 years ago

Most likely listing some games soon so putting feelers out (message me, if interested, can take pics unless you want to come look):

Really nice shape STTNG, can't find many flaws with it, everything works, colorDMD, LED's, Lasserific topper, etc - $4800

BK2K (Pending Sale) - Needs flipper rebuild (have the kit), players shape and needs a cleanup, back-glass intact, haven't had time or room to set it up so as is for now - $2200

4 months later
#8368 5 years ago

Have a really nice STTNG I'm mulling trades over in regards to newer Stern games. (Probably trade even for a Pro, add cash for a Premium).

100% working and can't find much wrong with it honestly. Would also sell it outright. Has ColorDMD and topper from Laserrific.

Message me, if interested. I'm free all week.

3 weeks later
#8498 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I have a very nice STNG & CP that are slated to go; both moved out to the garage now!

About to put my STTNG up for sale too on here. Good luck with yours! Gonna miss it but on to bigger and better things.

2 years later
#13771 2 years ago

WTB / looking for a players shape to decent F-14 Tomcat. One game that's always eluded me (or bad timing on a buy). Thanks!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “WTB / looking for a players shape to decent F-14 Tomcat. One game that's always eluded me (or bad timing on a buy). Not willing to pay over $2500 for it depending on shape. Tha...”
2021-04-30
Syracuse, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 149 times

3 months later
#14193 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Jeff Gordon plays pinball??

I was thinking this Gordon from Sesame Street.

#14196 2 years ago

Selling this if anyone's looking for one. Brand new. Free shippin'!

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Jurassic Park Laserrific Topper. Bought brand new but forgot already had one in box due to a move. (DOH!) Still sealed in box, RGB with remote and will also throw in free shipping...”
2021-08-25
Syracuse, NY
220 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 272 times

2 weeks later
#14275 2 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Had a few bites, but no solid buyer on my Jacks Open, dropped the price to $1500, someone come and grab it this weekend!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120302

Great game (and price)! If I still lived in Bel Air, I'd shoot around the corner and grab it. GLWTS!

1 week later
#14353 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I would just call it....food.

Overpriced to boot but hey, isn't everything nowadays? I usually just went there for the games, which were poorly maintained at the time unfortunately a few years ago. Not sure how it is now.

1 month later
#14549 2 years ago

Damn it! And I moved away from there late June! GLWTS! (I'd do shipping but it's crazy nowadays.)

10 months later
#15771 1 year ago

Mods with it too, if interested in the ad. (In the NE thread, too since but lived in the mid-Atlantic for 20+ years, 27dnast can vouch , sold me a T2 8 years ago)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to sell NIB Jurassic Park Premium. Purchased last summer from Cointaker. If interested, have topper from Stern and T-Rex mod from Lior (looks a lot more realistic, limite...”
2022-11-08
Syracuse, NY
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#15853 1 year ago

Weekend bump. New price. Pickup only. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to sell NIB Jurassic Park Premium. Purchased last summer from Cointaker. If interested, have topper from Stern and T-Rex mod from Lior (looks a lot more realistic, limite...”
2022-11-08
Syracuse, NY
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Wolfanoz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.