(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboghia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#441 9 years ago

Selling my rare Addams Family Generator which would look amazing next to a AF pin. It is in working condition minus the smoker unit. Includes the working backlit topper (cracked and glued). I purchased this non-working and have put a lot of hours in it getting it up and running. The smoker unit appears to be the same as a model trains. The printer works and I installed a new printer ribbon. The light sockets on the lower marquee work but they are burnt out and take 12v bulbs. I can put a few pin bulbs in to show that the socket are good but they will burnt out very quick.

SOLD.

Post edited by Turboghia: SOLD

4 weeks later
#548 9 years ago

Last Action Hero $1600 cash in Fairfax, Virginia

#601 9 years ago

Selling my Last Action Hero for $1500 in Fairfax, Virginia

#605 9 years ago

I thought it would have sold quick at $1600, but no one has shown up yet. At $1500 I've priced it to go quick. It doesn't have the shaker motor assembly (but I will include one not installed that works), no shaker pcb and the magnet board isn't currently working, but the rest of the machine works fine. The original magnet boards were just a poor design and the updated boards seem to fix the problem.

#614 9 years ago

I've updated my Last Action Hero post to show photos. Located in northern Virginia

#624 9 years ago

Lower the price of my LAH to $1400. Really need it sold soon.

#628 9 years ago
#633 9 years ago

LAH is now sold for the $1350.

1 month later
#764 9 years ago

I have nice MS Frankenstein, looking to trade for a Funhouse. Not interested in selling outright!

1 month later
#881 8 years ago

Selling my wico Pinball Dolly, new black paint, new casters, new aftermarket strut (original one included). I love it, but need the money to get my Frankenstein and Hook back up and running. Pinball life is great, but can get expensive when a few go down at the same time.

SOLD

3 weeks later
#945 8 years ago

I have a working Smart Candy Crane with a standard claw. This is a great compact crane (roughly 2'x2'x6').

$300 cash firm.

Also selling my Zombie Raid arcade for $500 cash firm.

2 weeks later
#971 8 years ago

I have a Sega Outrun motion cabinet that I would like to sell. Looks great and working condition. Looking for $1500. PM me if interested.

#973 8 years ago

I only have a 3' door into my basement gameroom. We took the top section off and brought it into the gameroom, then rotated the base vertically and slid it in on carpet. It was surprisingly easy! It helps that we pulled the trailer up to the backdoor so it was a direct path.

Quoted from sohchx:

Those machines are beast!! It's one of my grail machines but I don't have a walk-in basement, so I had to settle for the upright. It's better than nothing. I've joked about being buried in it when I die lol.

#976 8 years ago

AKM- Thanks and good to hear from you! It was converted to Turbo Outrun, but the great news is I am also including a working standard Outrun boardset (about a $300 value) so the new owner can play both games and both boards recognize the motion cabinet (dip switch setting). A lot of work was put into this game (repainted the base with computer matched Sherwin Williams paint (even had their Shark Bite aggregate added for slip resistance), added the correct OEM start button, shifter, steering wheel center cap, replaced the carpet (had 5 layers of nasty carpet), cleaned and lubricated the motion system, replaced all the T-molding with the hard to find 1/2" t-molding correct to the cabinet, replaced a lot of the hardware with new metric hardware, etc.

I never thought I would consider selling this game, but my gameroom is too full and cluttered.

$1500 cash obo for either the Outrun or the G-Loc next to it, whichever one sells first I will keep the other.

Quoted from akm:

Best of luck with this. If I lived in a house with a walk-in basement, I'd be all over this. I remember trying it when I dropped off the LAH and it was awesome. By the way, isn't it a Turbo OutRun? Different game and I don't think you see those as much as the standard OutRuns.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#977 8 years ago

Also selling my Zombie Raid arcade game $500 cash firm. It's a cool game, I just want some space back in my arcade. If someone wants this and one of the motion cabinets I would do $1600 for the two.
Zombie Raid comes with a set of extra guns.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#989 8 years ago

Price lowered to $1000 each on either Sega standard motion cabinet Outrun, or G Loc deluxe; the motion works on both games. Also have Zombie Raid arcade $500 or a two player sitdown T-Mek $950, Quarter pusher $400, Joker Poker Video arcade $400. All working games. Need space back in my game-room, wife said it looks like a junky warehouse.

#1006 8 years ago

Willing to sell both my motion cabinets (OutRun and G-Loc) $1500 for both. I want the space back bad enough to lose money on them. Buyer will probably need to make two trips...they are big and heavy!

#1012 8 years ago

Outrun is sold pending pickup but G-Loc is available. I live in Fairfax, VA. Available all weekend so please stop by and buy this.

Quoted from doughslingers:

Awesome fun games. The G-Loc made great money. The space needle had the really rare version where only about 10 were made but it was after G-loc but can't remember the name at the moment. Where are the machines located. I am picking up some Woz pins in Lakewood NJ and I am coming up from SWVA but I can change routes instead of 181 to I66. I am also delivering some pins in parts of MD and Richmond on my way back home. I have a box truck van with liftgate which makes moving these heavy games so much easier.

1 week later
#1031 8 years ago

Looking for a Dr Who.

#1046 8 years ago

Selling my Battlezone arcade game in great shape $1000 (rebuilt AR board, rebuilt power brick, installed Braze high score save kit). Also selling my Zombie Raid for $400 (Paul Faris did the artwork to this game). Looks great next to my Frankenstein just ready for something new.

3 weeks later
#1201 8 years ago

Selling my Johnny Mnemonic, working condition, unshopped, has a stripped leg plate, and a few lines out on the DMD. Was going to restore it, and still might but up for grabs as is sits for $2300 obo cash. First come basis. Needs a new leg plate bolt and a set of leg bolts. Sold as is, where is.

#1208 8 years ago

JM still available, taking offers.

#1214 8 years ago

Yeah sorry Fairfax, Va. Don't know why it's not showing up in my Pinside Member info anymore? Will fix it.

1 week later
#1286 8 years ago

Lowering my price on my Johnny Mnemonic to $2000 cash only, no trades. Needs new leg bolts (they are in poor shape) and one new leg bolt plate (stripped). There are a few lines out on the DMD, but everything else works fine. Little fade on the main cabinet, a little more fade on the backbox sides. Unshopped.

Price is firm at $2000 cash. I will fix the leg plate, replace the bolts, and shop it out the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell at the $2k.

#1310 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Issue is you can get a nice shopped one with good dmd and needs nothing for around the same price .There's one other listed that is super nice with no fade for just a little more and it hasn't. sold. When I listed mine a few months ago for 2200 I had multiple buyers but changed my mind but still have it sold when im ready which I believe im finally letting it go to get something else .mine is shopped with leds and a awesome play field and rebuilt glove. However it is faded about half .glws my friend but you sld shop it at least and fix the small stuff and you sld get your price or maybe a little more .also summer time it seems harder to sell than winter

I agree. I have placed a few orders (new leg plate, leg bolts, coil sleeve kit, rubber kit and a ton of Comet's 2835 twin LEDs and others). $200 spent on new parts so the pin price will be going up. My fade on the cabinet is very little, with the legs on I can't tell, the backbox has noticeable fade. I would be interested in trading for a Funhouse. I have other games (pin and video arcade) that I could trade to offset the difference depending on condition.

#1432 8 years ago

I have a few arcade games that I would like to sell or trade for a pinball machine.

Battlezone in great working condition, installed a Braze save high score kit, rebuilt AR board, replaced bridge rectifier, replaced big blue capacitor asking $900 cash or trade.

G-Loc Deluxe motion cabinet. Motion works, safety sensors have been disabled, cleaned up and regreased the mechanics, asking $700 cash or trade. The game is heavy and large, but when disassembled into a few pieces it is managable to move.

Zombie Raid dual shotgun game, looks great next to TFTC, MSF or any horror theme pin. Faris did the side art. Fun game.m $600 cash or trade.

If you are interested in trading for a pinball machine, just let me know what you have. I would trade all three for a pin worth the same price range. I love these games but out of space and want more pins.

#1483 8 years ago

FS or FT my two player sitdown T-Mek arcade game. Has amazing sound, each player has four speakers (2-front, 2-rear) and a subwoofer under the seat. Comes with lots of spare parts to keep it going. $1200 cash or may trade for the right pin. I have other arcade games that I am selling/trading. I just want a few more pins and a few less arcade games.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Man... I love t-mek.. Would hate to move it tho

It's not bad. Game comes apart in three pieces and fits through a standard 3' door opening. I have a walkout basement with a 3' door and a trailer can pull up to my basement door. Was pretty easy to move, game also has large casters on it. Also the game includes lots of spare parts. If someone wants to buy it for the $1200 I will throw in a working Zombie Raid (2-player shotgun Zombie killing game) for another $200, or trade both for the right pin in the same price range. Also have a massive G-Loc Deluxe for sale, the motion cabinet works. Honestly make a reasonable offer, I want the space back and will never recoup what I have in these games anyway. If you live close by, I will help you load and unload the game at your house.

#1498 8 years ago

T-Mek, and Zombie Raid $1200 for both or pin trade. G-Loc and Zombie Raid for $800. OR T-Mek, Zombie Raid and G-Loc Deluxe $1700 for all three or pin trade. Can help load. Just want them gone.

#1525 8 years ago

Looking for a Funhouse or TOM. Have a MS Frankenstein, and a Johnny Mnemonic to trade. Would trade both if the FH is in excellent condition (new playfield, new cabinet decals, etc), or a TOM in decent condition.

Frankenstein has Comet 2835 LEDs throughout, just rebuilt flippers and front flipper coils last week, new rubber kit. JM new rubber kit, has a little fade on the cabinet

Trade Only, Not looking to sell outright

3 weeks later
#1680 8 years ago

MS Frankenstein $2600. Has 2835 LEDs throughout most of the machine, just rebuilt the flippers and replaced the front flipper coils, super bands on all three flippers. New rubber kit included.

Johnny Mnemonic $2400. Works well, hand motor works good, some fade on the cabinet (deep orange-red color). New rubber kit included

Only trades I'm interested in are Dr Who, Funhouse, TOM.

#1693 8 years ago

Have to sell some games to pay for bills.

Johnny Mnemonic price lowered to $2100. It's nice and has less fade on the main cabinet than most original that I've seen. Includes new rubber kit.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein price lowered to $2400 (break even price), recently rebuilt the flippers and new coils on the front flippers, super bands on the flippers as well, includes a new rubber kit.

Battlezone arcade game $725...lots of new parts (Braze high score kit, rebuild AR board, replace big blue cap and bridge rectifier on the Power Brick).

G-Loc Deluxe Motion cabinet $500.

Video Poker machine that dispenses coins (quarters or tokens) $250..Virginia Residents only for this one.

Lastly a really nice Smart Candy Crane machine for $650. It is in great shape. Black cabinet with nice t-molding and candy scoop. This is the smallest fullsized crane machine being 24"x24"x67"

1 week later
#1725 8 years ago

Mary Shelley Frankenstein with matching numbers, rebuilt flippers, new front flipper coils, comet 2835 LEDs throughout most of the game, rubber kit is included: $2800 Obo

2 weeks later
#1872 8 years ago

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Rebuilt front flippers with new flipper coils, Comet 2835 LEDs, new rubber kit included.

$2500 cash. I paid $2300 this was before LED's, flipper rebuilds, coils, etc. I would do $2400 without the LEDs and I will put #47 bulbs in.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg
image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg
image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg
image_6.jpgimage_6.jpg

#1910 8 years ago

MS Frankenstein to $2400.

#1956 8 years ago

MS Frankenstein $2400. Also just installled the upgraded DMD harness.

3 weeks later
#2079 8 years ago

Decided to sell my 2 player T-Mek arcade game. I love this game, but time to get something new! Game comes apart in 3 pieces and can fit through a standard 3 foot door opening. I purchased two of these and made one nice machine. Since owning it I have cleaned it, rejuvenated the monitors, replaced all the molex connectors that connect the front section to the rear section, checked all the speakers, list goes on. Game includes extra sets of joysticks (4), extra working game board sets (2), extra working power distribution board, extra working power amp board, other extra parts. This game features 4 speaker and one subwoofer per player (8 speakers and 2 subs total). The subs are under the seat which vibrate the seat when your vehicle sustains damage.

I can help load, and if you are local I will help unload (as long as the buyer has no steps). Will need drop trailer (Home Depot rents them) and I have a walkout basement at grade. Game has large wheels and rolls easy when separate into sections. Game takes up roughly a 5'x5' footprint.

Price lowered a lot to $1250 or best offer. Need the space!

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg
image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#2130 8 years ago

I have a Robocop playfield and backglass for sale. Makes nice wall art in a pinball arcade, especially at the entry. The backglass is in decent shape with the perimeter missing sporatic black, but back box frame should cover it. Playfield has wear around one pop bumper and back lane.

$115 takes both. Pick up locally.

2 weeks later
#2237 8 years ago

I have a two player sit down T-Mek arcade game in working condition. Looks great and comes with plenty of extra parts to keep it going. It takes up roughly a 5'x5' footprint. Comes apart in 3 sections to fit through a standard 36" door opening with door on (34"). Located at walk out basement at grade and a 5'x8' utility trailer can be located close to the basement door.

I really want this game gone so price is negotiable at $850. Would be interested in trading for a pin only 1980's and up. Projects are ok.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#2240 8 years ago

T-Mek price lowered to $800 cash, sold as is where is. Game works great. I have a ton of photos I can send to any pinside member interested.
I do have another pinside member interested and he will let me know if he wants to buy it or not soon.
I would like it paid for and picked up by the end of next weekend.

SOLD pending pick up

1 week later
#2308 8 years ago

Looking to trade my T2 arcade game and my Galaga.

Terminator 2 arcade game has new red t-molding, new front corner brackets (both front corners have damage but the brackets cover it), both guns work (are calibrated and vibration works), monitor is crisp, flash bulbs behind the mirrored glass work and it has the (usually missing) blue and red explosion filter, marquee translite does have a crack in it but not really noticable and the control panel shows signs of wear, includes a cash box, coin mechs and locks. Price is $800, or trade for/toward a pin.

Galaga is in working condition with the Enchacement kit installed (around $50 and saves high score and has other options), installed a new silkscreened Monitor Bezel from Phoenix Arcade (around $100), new green t-molding, cabinet and artwork are in good shape but show signs of use (scratches in artwork, a few places on the cabinet have been repaired but looks ok, replaced the fuse holders and remade the rear cabinet door, includes cash box, coin mechs and locks. Monitor has been updated to a newer CRT. Price is $850 or trade for/toward a pin.

Would prefer to trade one or both for a pin or pins. Games interested in include Doctor Who, Class of 1812, Earthshaker, Taxi, others but only interested in 80's Solid State and up. Photos to anyone interested in trading or wanting to buy outright

BOTH GAMES are currently on hold for a pinsider!

IMG_6829_(resized).JPGIMG_6829_(resized).JPG
IMG_6828_(resized).JPGIMG_6828_(resized).JPG
IMG_6830_(resized).JPGIMG_6830_(resized).JPG

#2342 8 years ago

T2 arcade and Galaga back on the market, pinside member doesn't know when he can make it. Both have new t-molding. Galaga has enhancement kit installed, new monitor bezel from Phoenix Arcade, newer monitor and other new parts. T2 guns are calibrated and vibrate as they should, good sound, monitor looks great.

Both are nice and if anyone is serious, I can email photos.

$800 each. $1500 for both.

#2401 8 years ago

I saw Randy's TZ in person today, its nice cosmetically! Needs to be shopped out, but a good price IMO!

#2520 8 years ago

I've decided to sell my Tron arcade game, my last video arcade game. Pretty hard to find in our area, especially one that looks this nice. Lot of work done to it, including stripping the cabinet down and painting the inside, replacing the inside side art with new ones from Phoenix Arcade, installed an MCR switching power supply adapter and PS, new speakers, new spinner decal, new T-molding, new power cord, other new parts. It had a little swelling at the bottom sides, which I sanded down and added bondo which was then primed and painted. The game looks good, but isn't perfect, has original side-art and cpo which look good for there age.

$2500 cash, price is slightly flexible.

IMG_6950_(resized).JPGIMG_6950_(resized).JPG

#2608 8 years ago

Price lowered on my TRON arcade game. $2000 cash for Pinsiders, I also offered this price on an arcade forum. PM me for photos or check the Northern Virginia Craigslist add. I know it may be a while before someone could actually pick it up, so I would be okay to hold it for any serious buyers for a week or so. Walkout basement, no stairs.

#2708 8 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

This hobby is over the top now. I didn't paint the inside of the cabinet because it was in pretty nice shape and pretty clean ( not to mention that they weren't painted from the factory). I had no idea that Pinsiders had made a proclamation that a pin can't be considered fully restored if the inside of the cabinet isn't painted. Unbelievable!

Agreed! How far? Plastics are now being remade for a lot of games, do they need to be new, new repro ramps, new translite, new legs? I feel the more the game retains the original parts, or in this case the cabinet paint, during a restoration...the better.

1 week later
#2806 8 years ago

My Tron arcade is currently on eBay (ends on Thursday), but I would prefer to trade it for a pin. Looking for a Dr. Who, Class of 1812, Earthshaker, Taxi, partial trade for a new Funhouse playfield (Mirco), maybe a few others. Willing to take Paypal payment

#2825 8 years ago

Lowered price on my Tron arcade to $1650 cash for today and tomorrow. I'm home today.

2 weeks later
#3030 8 years ago

Selling my Rowe Coin Changer. It can dispense quarters or tokens. I have it rigged so you push a button and 4 coins dispense. It is a smaller upright floor model (probably 12" wide, 12" deep and 5 feet tall). It has a dollar bill slot but it doesn't work. Has a lock and key.

If you ever plan on using the coin mechs on your pins (gives a more authentic arcade feel to actually put coins into the machines), then this is better than having a large dish of coins for people to dig into. I also have a crate of coin mechanisms that work, also for sale if anyone needs those. This is one of those things that certain collectors add to their game room...like blacklight rugs and the arcade marquees on my wall. Asking $500 but negotiable. I will send photos to interested members.

1 week later
#3080 8 years ago

I have a decent selection of used lockdown bars for sale. One is for a Safecracker I believe, I think another one is for a Revenge from Mars, a few DE, Gottlieb, Williams system 11 (match my Jokerz), and others. Prices and condition vary, local pickup preferred.

#3130 8 years ago

Not a pinball machine, but I'm selling my Rowe Change Machine for $250 firm. It's the more desirable smaller upright floor version (12"x12"x60") plus I have a metal topper included that is not installed (I was going to put the name of my basement game room on it). I installed a new t-lock, painted it yellow, and installed a push button (push the button and 4 coins dispense). Better option than having a dish of coins for people to dig into.

PM for photos.

2 months later
#3531 7 years ago

Selling my Stern cocktail arcade game. The glass top says "The End", but I upgraded it to a Jamma harness with new HAPP style joysticks. Monitor has burn-in, but currently works (or just remove it and put in an LCD). Doesn't come with a game pcb, but ready for a 60-in-1 board (run around $60 shipped), and "The End" is on the list of games. I have a Jamma game to show function. $325

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3541 7 years ago

Selling my Watling Penny Fortune Scale, nicely restored. List of work done to interested persons. $550 firm (have over $1k into it...great price for someone). I have a lot more photos also. Can bring to Allentown, Saturday morning, if it's paid for as a gift.

2 weeks later
#3699 7 years ago

Selling my Stern 60-in-1 cocktail arcade game with a Samsung flatscreen installed, Jamma harness, new HAPP style joysticks, new large casters, has leaf switch buttons. With the large casters the game can be easily rolled around the room, LEDs installed. The game "THE END" is included in the 60-in-1 board. Also the owner has the option of turning off games so that only specific one(s) play.
$750 obo.

Added over 8 years ago: Would also be willing to intertain trades or partial trades. Additional photos upon request.

#3702 7 years ago

cocktail sold...surprisingly a guy from Craigslist bought it!

4 weeks later
#3883 7 years ago

Joust arcade game for sale. Needs work. $375 cash

2 weeks later
#3994 7 years ago

I'm finishing up a Spy Hunter upright arcade game restoration and seeing if there is any interest in a trade. Looking for a Doctor Who maybe others.

2 weeks later
#4158 7 years ago

Stars by Stern pin. Playfield, backglass and cabinet are in original great shape. Having issue (ball 2-5 not being kicked out after the first ball is played and doesn't seem to be a switch issue) so MPU or connector may need work.

Needs to be shopped.

$900 obo, photos sent to anyone interested.

#4165 7 years ago

Spy Hunter arcade game. Just put on the new side art and t-molding today. Also has a new glass monitor bezel. Lots of work done to it. Works great. Has a nice HAPP Vision Pro monitor with no burn.

Asking $2500 obo, or trade for Dr Who (maybe other pins).

1 week later
#4295 7 years ago

I don't mind the fees but it takes a lot longer to post a for sale add. If they made it more streamlined then it wouldn't be an issue for me. I wrote the entire add, then it kept asking for more and more info. I gave up and listed on KLOV. I hope this new approach doesn't ruin the site.

#4298 7 years ago

I must be doing something wrong! It kept coming up with errors that I didn't fill parts out, I would fill them out and it would reset what I just entered. Maybe I should try again?

1 week later
#4423 7 years ago

Do we need to post a FS listing if we just want to trade only and not sell? Or can we just post here that a game is up for trade?

#4429 7 years ago

Moderators please let me know if this is okay or not. If not please let me know how to proceed with trade only games. If there is a charge for posting trades only, please send me a link.

#4432 7 years ago

Ok. I suppose I'll take photos and post a trade only in the FS section.

2 weeks later
#4600 7 years ago

Selling my antique Watling Penny Fortune Scale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38997

1 week later
#4650 7 years ago

I have a working Candy Crane Machine in great cosmetic condition plus the sound works (a lot of these are missing sound boards). It's the black cabinet version roughly 2'x2'x6'
$650 cash and I can bring to the York Show

Added over 8 years ago: Price drop to $600 firm.

2 months later
#5352 7 years ago

Relisted my Watling Penny Fortune Scale with a lower price of $450

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38997

1 week later
#5438 7 years ago

Would like to trade my Tales from the Crypt and Rocky & Bullwinkle for a LOTR. Not interested in selling them outright.

1 month later
#5859 7 years ago

I paid about $3k a few months ago for my sample Dr Who (production working Dalek) and my cabinet is faded and has the typical Time Expander wear. I looked for 4 years for a DW close by and still had to drive 4.5hrs each way. $1500 would be a no brainer but $2k would still be a good buy IF the playfield isn't toast and the boards are clean. I suspect the buyer is going to be someone over $2k. Depends on why you're buying the game, to flip or to keep. If I didn't find one, I'd be into bidding over $2k! I mean you can always back out if you show up and the game is a basket case...

#5862 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That's a good point. What a circus! The seller is probably looking for the highest bid, but I think it's kind of crass to ask for why you love pinball if he does indeed end up just taking the highest number. Kinda hope not - but those of you who apparently got the more detailed pics are seeing some wear that was otherwise not clear.
4 years! Guess I better keep waiting . I'm not overpaying for a basket case

I told the seller it would behoove him to post better photos because it would minimize the person(s) showing up and either leaving or offering less. He could be asking about your love for pinball to either eliminate pinheads from purchasing or to only sell to pinheads. Pinheads are going to be looking at everything but will accept the pins as is, a Dr Who collector who doesn't know anything about pins won't know any better....or the seller could be asking for another reason. Who knows?

#5866 7 years ago

My advice to anyone looking to buy a sample DW with a working Dalek...LOOK at the serial number on the game they only made around 100 samples so any number past 60100 (last 5 digits) would be suspect. Look at the DW fan club at my photos to see what a sample motor and two boards mounted up underneath the top of the backbox are suppose to look like. There are repro Dalek motor kits out there

#5868 7 years ago

Yeah the nice reproduction Dalek motor kits are around $400 and are still different from the original motor setup, and the original is worth a lot more than the repro. All of the DWs I've seen both in person and for sale have Cabinet fade and wear (differing degrees) in front of the Time Expander...Cliffy makes a protector for it if it's bad enough mine is very minimal. Playfield fading would be a potential issue...seen one where the reds on the PF were orange. Cabinet decals are cheaper than a motor kit. Guess it depends on why you're buying it. But I do agree the PF in good condition is more important than a working Dalek.

3 months later
#6322 6 years ago

Looking for a LOTR preferably a limited have a Funhouse to trade with new ramps, plastics, and lots of other new parts. Looking for a straight trade

4 months later
#7131 6 years ago

Listed my Theatre of Magic, I would be interested in a partial trade for a LOTR

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good: List of things done within the last year: New Plastic Ramps installed New Plastic set installed New Truck plastic installed plus a new one in bag New Targets installed Afterm...”
2017-11-02
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1819 times

#7134 6 years ago

A lot has changed in the past 8 years. I still remember when Dr Who's were $750 and that seems like yesterday. My point is TOM price has pulled pretty far away from LOTR in terms of price. Two player's LOTR were for sale at the last Pinfest for under $4200

Quoted from bjsilverballs:

That's funny. About 8 years ago I traded my LOTR for a ToM straight up. I was happy enough at the time but want another LOTR.
Good luck!

#7137 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also seen some really nice modded toms for sale between 5-6 k the past 6 months. . Nice lotr are 5-6k also now it seems. Pinside asking prices are some the highest anywhere imo. I wld think it be a fair trade if condition is pretty similar.

I would want between $2500-3k in addition to a LOTR. I don't value them more than $4500. That's me. I know what I paid for my TOM and what I have into it, not getting shafted on another trade.

#7138 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Doctor who seems criminally undervalued even at current prices. Fear of the miniplayfield I think

I agree. I bought my Dr Who prototype last year. I drove 4.5hrs each way to pick it up and yeah I paid top dollar for it but I had looked for a DW for several years and every time they came up locally (within a 6hr drive each way) in the $2600-2900 for a standard one they were sold immediately. My prototype was more expensive but I'm never going to sell it so I don't care.

#7141 6 years ago

I've seen LOTR pop up a lot locally for around $4500 this year. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both of those player's LOTR at Pinfest sell for $3800 each?

#7173 6 years ago

Posted my Data East Simpsons. I'd be interested in trading. Price is negotiable.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Simpsons Pinball Machine by Data East. Working player's condition. Good: Original mirrored backglass is in great condition for its age New Nuke Stack Bumper covers installed New 5-...”
2017-09-27
Fairfax, VA
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1804 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7175 6 years ago

No thanks on the F-14. Might be interested in your Taxi though.

Quoted from Oldschool77:

What are you looking to trade for? I have a very nice F-14.

#7177 6 years ago

Been there a few times myself. I have my TOM for sale and honestly I might just keep it, been on the fence for a while about selling it.

Quoted from Oldschool77:

Sorry Taxi is staying....sold my last one, instantly regretted it, JUST got another lol. That ole' story.

#7180 6 years ago

Selling my collection of Video Arcade Marquees. I think there are 50 of them on my game room walls. If I can sell them as a lot $1000 obo, or trade for a SS pin

1 week later
#7215 6 years ago

Lowered price on my Data East
The Simpsons

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Simpsons Pinball Machine by Data East. Working player's condition. Good: Original mirrored backglass is in great condition for its age New Nuke Stack Bumper covers installed New 5-...”
2017-09-27
Fairfax, VA
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1804 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7258 6 years ago

Price lowered on my DE The Simpsons to $1750

2 weeks later
#7361 6 years ago

In observance of Veteran’s Day, I’ll take $100 off my TOM to any active/retired military personnel (price is firm at $7k to everyone else).

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good: List of things done within the last year: New Plastic Ramps installed New Plastic set installed New Truck plastic installed plus a new one in bag New Targets installed Afterm...”
2017-11-02
Fairfax, VA
Viewed: 1819 times

1 week later
#7416 6 years ago

Considering letting go of my players Tales From The Crypt for $2500. No topper or shaker assembly, and cracked plastics but fully functional. Will post on the Marketplace if anyone is interested

#7418 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you just buy that from the lady on CL?

No I’ve had mine for several years

2 months later
#7705 6 years ago

I’m going to be posting my Big Guns for sale/trade soon...cash price is $1400. New Rottendog display, new rubber kit installed and new Comet 2835 LEDs installed throughout. Player’s condition but playfield and cabinet are fairly nice.

#7720 6 years ago

Listed my Big Guns

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player’s condition Big Guns New Rottendog Display installed, new rubber kit installed, new Comet brand 2835 premium LEDs throughout, two flashers in the backbox are LED the rest ...”
2018-01-22
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7725 6 years ago

Not a pin, but selling a full sized Medieval Knight Suit of Armor. It’s made of black fiberglass and it’s kind-of-wearable (has metal rivets that need to be trimmed prior to wearing), it’s adjustable and comes completely apart to be able to put on . It’s posted on Craigslist. Would look great next to a Black Knight, Medieval Madness or any type of pin of that nature. Price is $200 and it has a nice stand and a decorative metal sword. I can send the link to anyone interested

#7728 6 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I just looked on Craigslist...man that's cool! What's the story behind it?

I found it for sale locally online, I wasn’t given a backstory by the seller (I honestly thought it was metal from the photo until I showed up to buy it, but I bought it anyway). The fiberglass has a brushed look to it (embedded in the finish) to give it depth and detail. The rivets are metal caps with wings (they come out easily) if the new owner wants to wear it the rivets will need work. $200 is dirt cheap for something like this, I just need the space back.

#7749 6 years ago

$1250 for my Big Guns.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player’s condition Big Guns New Rottendog Display installed, new rubber kit installed, new Comet brand 2835 premium LEDs throughout, two flashers in the backbox are LED the rest ...”
2018-01-22
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7789 6 years ago

I have a lot of parts that I need to sell. Used TFTC plastics and translite, used shaker assembly with cover, used FH plastics, a ton of different key fobs, a fully working DE Hook/Batman/TmNt DMD, a nice set of 27” chrome Gottlieb legs, a lot of different lockdown bars maybe 10 (want to sell as one lot for the lockdown bars-including Safecracker, Pin 2000 (RFM), etc), several DE version 3 boards including (3) MPU, (7) PBB, (3) PS, and (2) working Sound Boards. Also have lots of other parts

2 months later
#8240 5 years ago

I have a 2009 Harley Softail Heritage that I would be interested in trading for a pin or two

2 months later
#8526 5 years ago

I have a working Bustin Balloons Skeeball selling cheap at $350 obo. I want it gone this week. If someone can pick it up today before 5pm then I’d let it go for a lot less

#8529 5 years ago

I will let the Bustin Balloons go today for $200...come and get it!

#8532 5 years ago

Bustin Balloons $150 today as is...I’ve unhooked it and will have it moved to the den...no steps or stairs walkout basement. Won’t be plugging it in at this price.

#8542 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

If that were a regular skee ball I’d be there in a heartbeat!

Gone...

#8547 5 years ago

Considering letting go of my unshopped Terminator 2, just don’t have the time for it. Playfield is nice, main body cabinet is decent, backbox has the normal wear, broken slingshot plastics, and the plastics at entry above left ramp is broken, some acid damage on MPU but batteries were relocated and doesn’t seem to affect gameplay. Will post on Marketplace this weekend with photos but thought I’d give a heads up. Who knows I may decide to keep it.

Added over 6 years ago:

Forgot to mention the Hunter Ship is broken/damaged and one of the front legs has the leveler snapped off.

2 months later
#9002 5 years ago

I’m selling a few of my video arcade games. Millipede (dedicated cabinet) $800 (new CPO and Marquee overlays installed) and Ms Pacman original stenciled cabinet $800. Both work, but Millipede needs a cap kit as the red comes and goes. Also a huge bubble gum/capsel machine $100 (needs locks). Lastly I have boxes of DE boards (version 3 DMD pins) that I’ll be listing soon.

1 month later
#9266 5 years ago

Selling a stack of Data East version 3 boards. 3-MPUs, 2-PPB, 2-PS. All need work. $300 cash local pick up

#9276 5 years ago

I know most of you don’t collect video arcade games, but selling my Ms Pacman for $800. It works great

#9279 5 years ago

Yes, CRT. PM me your email address and I’ll send you photos

1 week later
#9338 5 years ago

Raising hobby money to buy a new toy so a few others must go.

Ms Pacman $700

Millipede $1100 (a lot of work has been recently done to it)

$1600 if you buy both, otherwise prices are firm

#9351 5 years ago

I will let my Millipede and Ms Pacman go for $1400 cash (or $625 for Ms Pacman and $850 for Millipede)

#9361 5 years ago

I have parts leftover from restores I’ve done over the years. Funhouse Plastics, TFTC plastics, a box full of key fobs, I have a spare working version 3 sound boards from Data East LW3 but fits other games.

#9369 5 years ago

Will be posting my Dr Who soon. Has original moving Dalek topper (two PCBs up under top of backbox). LEDs, superbands. Faded red on cabinet.

1 week later
#9411 5 years ago

Looking to change things up. I’d like to get cash out of a trade or could sell outright. I have a Funhouse that has had a ton of work done to it and a Dr Who with the prototype working Dalek. Namely looking for DMD games

#9449 5 years ago

Listed my Doctor Who for sale. Has prototype working/moving Dalek topper with the two PCBs up under the backbox. More photos to come or as requested. I know the price is a lot higher than the Static topper and mods/kits can be installed, but I wanted and paid up for this original one. Price is negotiable and I may be interested in a partial trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72358

#9487 5 years ago

Millipede still available at $850

Doctor Who still available also

#9508 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Working prototype topper LEDs, SuperBands Cabinet is faded with wear around start button Time Expander works Small spot of Playfield wear by woman’s boot near REPAIR, and the t...”
2019-03-20
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 766 times

Price lowered on my Doctor Who

1 week later
#9546 5 years ago

My Doctor Who is still available. Price is negotiable

4 weeks later
#9654 5 years ago

Not a pin, but selling my antique 2cent Vacuumatic Exhibit Card Vender. Everything seems to work with the exception the suction cups do not pick up the cards. Includes some cards and the base. $350 obo

#9677 5 years ago

I’m listing my Doctor Who again to see if there is any new interest. $3750 and has the working Prototype Topper. Price has a little nudge room but I’m about this into it.

#9711 5 years ago

I would take $3500 for my Doctor Who.

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Working prototype topper LEDs, SuperBands Cabinet is faded with wear around start button Time Expander works Small spot of Playfield wear by woman’s boot near REPAIR, and the t...”
2019-03-20
Fairfax, VA
Viewed: 766 times

3 weeks later
#9856 5 years ago

I’m considering letting go of my LOTR. Installed LE software and shaker motor, path of the dead Mod with characters, volcano Mod, LEDs, other stuff that I can’t think of.

1 week later
#9928 5 years ago

Not a pin but have a working Galaxian cocktail arcade game I’m selling

#9958 5 years ago

I have a Doctor Who listed and will be listing my LOTR (nice MODs)

I may be interested in a trade/partial trade (looking for STTNG, EATPM, Class of 1812).

1 week later
#10020 5 years ago

Will be posting my Lord of the Rings this weekend. Has tasteful mods, including LE software, Shaker motor, Path of the Dead with Figures, LEDs, Mount Doom lighted mod. $6350

2 weeks later
#10149 5 years ago

LOTR pin for sale or trade/partial trade. $6400

#10157 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lord of the Rings Pinball Machine with tasteful mods including LE software installed Shaker Motor Installed Volcano Mod Path of the Dead Mod LEDs throughout most of the game but ...”
2019-05-30
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 1111 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listing for my LOTR

#10170 5 years ago

Selling my Jokerz pin for $2100, and also selling a nice looking/working Operation Wolf video arcade game for $800. I can supply more photos of both

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jokerz. working players condition. Touched up Playfield at the back section in the blue (color-matched and used an airbrush...completely reversible) also touched up the blue on t...”
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)
Viewed: 865 times

1 week later
#10189 4 years ago

I’m selling my Operation Wolf arcade game for $600.

#10209 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lord of the Rings Pinball Machine with tasteful mods including LE software installed Shaker Motor Installed Volcano Mod Path of the Dead Mod LEDs throughout most of the game but ...”
2019-05-30
Fairfax, VA
Contributed to Pinside
LOTR and Jokerz are
Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jokerz. working players condition. Touched up Playfield at the back section in the blue (color-matched and used an airbrush...completely reversible) also touched up the blue on t...”
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)
still available

1 week later
#10241 4 years ago

Selling my Pot’O’Silver coin pusher. Cash out in either coins or tickets. New t-molding, new bulbs, clean.

#10245 4 years ago

Dropping the price on my Jokerz to $1950. Has rebuilt flippers, new flipper bats and new flipper coils, Playfield protector installed.

#10275 4 years ago

Jokerz pin now $1900

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)

#10278 4 years ago

Just lowered my price on my Jokerz to $1800.

#10299 4 years ago

Not a pin, but selling my Spyhunter Upright video arcade game.

$1400

#10316 4 years ago

It’s in nice working condition. Cleaned up and repainted the upper part of the sides but the side art medallions are in good condition.

Quoted from delt31:

What's the quality like? Collector?

1 week later
#10409 4 years ago

Not a pin: Working upright Spy Hunter Video Arcade Game from the 80’s.

$1200 cash and pick up only

1 week later
#10469 4 years ago

Selling my Pot O’ Silver coin (quarter/token) pusher. It can dispense coins or tickets depending on what the cpu is set to. It has new chrome T-molding and new fluorescent tubes. Works great.

#10506 4 years ago

I need this sold, willing to let it go for $5900.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-05-30
Fairfax, VA
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 5 years ago:

No longer available for that price

1 week later
#10611 4 years ago

My Jokerz is still available $1700.

Has Playfield Protector, rebuilt flippers with new flipper coils, rubbers replaced a few years ago.

2 weeks later
#10725 4 years ago

Looking for a STTNG for around $4k

#10778 4 years ago

Jokerz now $1500. In with the new and out with the old...need the space. Has Playfield Protector, flippers rebuilt, color matched touchups.

#10804 4 years ago

Jokerz $1500 updated photos

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)

#10840 4 years ago

Jokerz now $1450.

2 weeks later
#10922 4 years ago

Going to list my STTNG soon. It has a ColorDMD, LEDs, Laserriffic topper with controller, leg protectors.

#10927 4 years ago

Lol...I always wanted one because I love the title but up until I bought this one I had never played it. Turns out it’s just not my cup of tea.

2 weeks later
#10973 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Gauntlet 4 player arcade game Restored: sanded,filled,primed and painted cabinet. New art work including side art, control panel, Marquee, front decal, recapped game PCB and auxil...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 116 times

Selling my restored gauntlet $2500 obo

Open to trade for certain pins

Added over 5 years ago:

Price lowered to $1950 obo

1 week later
#11019 4 years ago

Will be posting a Doctor Who up for trade soon, looking mostly for DMD but also these display games EATPM, BTTF, Class of 1812

1 week later
#11051 4 years ago

For sale or trade an bridge board PCB for an Indiana Jones. Not sure if it works but if local can test it. I thought it was a WPC bidirectional board.

2 weeks later
#11084 4 years ago

I’m finishing up Doctor Who (new rubbers, bumpers skirts, flippers bushings, and lots of other new parts), it’s a working player’s game (faded cabinet with foreign coin door and leg peel, also has some were around the flippers but a decal is sold to cover this area). My plan was to take it to the York Show but I can’t make it now. Up for sale or trade

1 week later
#11129 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Doctor Who pinball machine. Players condition game. Currently working with the exception of switch error Switch 75 (far left mini opto) and Switch 62. New rubbers installed, some...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 717 times

Selling my Doctor Who

1 week later
#11165 4 years ago

Still have my 4-player Gauntlet for sale. Restored (original cabinet, rebuilt original Atari Logo Joysticks, reproduction wiring harness by Travis Reynolds, new reproduction (side art, Marquee, CPO, Front artwork). Price is a little flexible but I have $1550 into it.

I’m also selling a nice Pot O Silver Coin Pusher that has both coin-in/ticket out OR coin-in/coin-out.

Other - For Sale
“Gauntlet 4 player arcade game Restored: sanded,filled,primed and painted cabinet. New art work including side art, control panel, Marquee, front decal, recapped game PCB and auxil...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 116 times

1 week later
#11197 4 years ago

I’ve decided to sell my Jokerz Pin. Listing coming soon. Playfield Protector installed, rebuilt flippers. Looks nicer than most I’ve seen including the last one I had.

$1800

2 weeks later
#11261 4 years ago

Not a pin, but selling my 4-player Gauntlet arcade game upgraded to a Gauntlet II which allows each player to choose which character they want to be and there are more levels. Restored including sanding and painting cabinet, recapped boardset, new artwork and rebuilt original joysticks.

$1600 firm

4 weeks later
#11400 4 years ago

I have a video poker game that is coin in and pays out in same coins. These are pretty rare because all the other ones I’ve ever seen only give credits without the option of a pay out. It has a hopper and is working

$850

1 week later
#11430 4 years ago

Selling my prized Doctor Who with the prototype working topper. Price is firm and no trades....I have a home improvement project that I need to fund. I know I’ll regret selling, but the house/family comes first

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Working moving prototype Dalek topper LEDs, SuperBands Cabinet is faded with wear around start button Time Expander works Small spot of Playfield wear by woman’s boot near REPA...”
2023-02-03
Fairfax, VA
Trade
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 1262 times

#11432 4 years ago

I also have a Tales From the Crypt that I’ll also sell for $3400

1 month later
#11685 4 years ago

Going to be listing my Twister soon, just got it recently and not my thing. Needs to be shopped but everything works including the magnet, spinner and fan. I don’t see any wear on the Playfield but the cabinet’s back right corner has damage that is mostly hidden by the leg. The DMD has an area in one corner that is a little darker but is working. It features a 6-ball multiball which in itself is fairly fun, a spinning disc that has a magnet underneath to hold the balls while it spins, a fan that blows throughout different functions.
Price is $2250

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer available for this price. I had to rebuild the Magnet Board and replace the speciality chip. I also have decided to shop it. When it’s completed, the price will be adjusted.

2 weeks later
#11754 4 years ago

I’m also looking to trade a Twister. Mainly looking for a Class of 1812 or a DE Star Trek, but may be interested in other titles.

1 week later
#11807 4 years ago

Looking to trade my JackBot and/or Twister. Both have been shopped and fully work with LEDs throughout and new rubber kits and other new parts. I don’t keep batteries in my game so the Credit Dot shown on the photos is by the Time/Date.

I’m looking for early DE DMD pins Batman and Star Trek. Other pins that I’m looking for include Class of 1812, LOTR, maybe others. Projects are fine

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jack*Bot up for trade Stripped cleaned and waxed Playfield, Plastics and Ramps Disassembled the ramp mechanism, cleaned and lightly sanded for smooth up and down movement. New r...”
2020-03-20
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1219 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#11833 4 years ago

Finishing up shopping my SWE1. LEDs, new rubbers and most importantly the lightsaber works!

Looking for a trade, may be interested willing to sell outright

#11845 4 years ago

Star Wars Episode One $2400, Twister $2650, Jack*Bot $2800...all have new rubbers kits installed within the last month, LEDs, new parts sporadically amongst the bunch. Prices are fair, may be willing to trade for one or group. Will post on Marketplace soon

1 week later
#11872 4 years ago

I know this is the wrong forum and may have already been discussed several times, but how are people handling buying/selling/trading? I have several games for sale/trade but not sure how to actually complete the transaction in VA with the restrictions in place?

1 week later
#11895 4 years ago

Lowering the price on my Jack*Bot to $2600...I’m trying to make the game as economical as possible and get some space back at the same time. I can take a video or as many photos as needed for serious buyers. It will be a driveway/no contact pickup; I will have it folded and wrapped.

1 week later
#11941 3 years ago

Posted my Star Wars Episode 1... lots of interest but no solid commitment on time/day pickup

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Star Wars Episode One Good: Working BUT.... New rubbers New CPU fan LEDs throughout New Green T-molding New Green Leg Protectors Green Superbands on flipper bats Bad: It works ...”
2020-04-23
Fairfax, VA
Trade
Viewed: 328 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#12001 3 years ago

Going to be listing my Black Rose...LEDs throughout, new rubbers, etc. I love this pin and it’s the second one I’ve owned but needs to go.

3 weeks later
#12152 3 years ago

Going to post my Black Rose $2500 obo, new rubber, new 2835 comets leds, new coil, all four leg brackets are new, new leg bolts and levelers, Cliffy protector over cannon...other new parts.

Because of COVID, the game will be a driveway pickup only, sorry can’t take the risk and have people in my house. I will provide as many photos or videos as requested prior to buying/pickup.

3 weeks later
#12296 3 years ago

Well I guess I should jump on the insanely high pin prices while they are hot...was asking $2500 for my Black Rose but now $5000....I got to keep it proportional with everyone else’s prices

#12304 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Black Rose. I tore the game down and cleaned/replace the rubbers. Installed Cliffy New leg plates, leg bolts and levelers repaired cannon body (repro is available online), no...”
2020-09-14
Fairfax, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 2305 times

Quoted from Turboghia:Well I guess I should jump on the insanely high pin prices while they are hot...was asking $2500 for my Black Rose but now $5000....I got to keep it proportional with everyone else’s prices

I was kidding of course. For real.. Black Rose $2500, fully working, has Cliffy, repaired cannon body (repro is available online), no LEDs included just incandescent bulbs, some cracked/chipped plastics (again repro available online). I did tear the game down and clean/replace the rubbers on it. Has new leg plates, leg bolts and levelers on it. Cabinet has little to no fade.

May change my mind again and keep...tough decision because I love the game but like most of my games right now nothing is getting played

1 week later
#12332 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Working Hot Seat game”
2020-08-18
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 156 days
Viewed: 128 times
Not a pin but I have a Hot Seat (shocker) chair model game. This game simulates been shocked by two handles that vibrate. It has a subwoofer and thumper under the seat to increase the effect. It’s a fairly rare game and even harder to find where both handles work.

$1500 cash

Added over 4 years ago:

Price is Or Best Offer...

Added over 4 years ago:

Would consider trade toward a Data East pin...

1 week later
#12399 3 years ago

Still available...Hot Seat

Price is negotiable

Other - For Sale
“Working Hot Seat game”
2020-08-18
Fairfax, VA

#12404 3 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Still available...Hot Seat
Price is negotiable

I’ve seen one of these that was converted into an Addams Family themed shocker and hooked up to a TAF pin

Other - For Sale

Hot Seat Shocker type game

“Working Hot Seat game”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#12429 3 years ago

My Black Rose is still available $2500 firm, Hot Seat shock simulator $1050 (lowered from $1500), ThunderBlade Deluxe cockpit sitdown helicopter arcade game (working fair condition) $750...

I might be selling other games soon

1 week later
#12480 3 years ago

My Black Rose is still available. Will be a driveway pickup and cash only sale. I can provide videos.

#12501 3 years ago

Lowering the price on my Black Rose to $2375...

#12510 3 years ago

I’ve decided to finally let go of my Funhouse. Playfield has been touched up and a Playfield protector installed. A ton of new parts including: new ramps (previous owner), new plastic set, new disc assembly, new trap door and hinge assembly, new lamp shade (by Pam), new flipper bats, rubbers, etc. nice but a players game.

$4800 firm....what I have into it.

1 week later
#12597 3 years ago

Hot Seat shocker type game. I need the space back so make an offer.

Other - For Sale
“Working Hot Seat game”
2020-08-18
Fairfax, VA

3 weeks later
#12739 3 years ago

Black Rose still available, now has comet 2835 in it and it looks great. $2600

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Black Rose. I tore the game down and cleaned/replace the rubbers. Installed Cliffy New leg plates, leg bolts and levelers repaired cannon body (repro is available online), no...”
2020-09-14
Fairfax, VA
2,600 (Firm)

#12762 3 years ago

RFM computer for sale. Would prefer local pickup.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
RFM computer Archived
Used, fair condition - “Revenge From Mars computer case. Condition is unknown/untested. I bought it as a spare for my SWE1 that I no longer own. It’s missing the power supply and the fan on the CPU. ...”
2020-10-26
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 596 times

2 weeks later
#12803 3 years ago

Black Rose is still available.

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
2020-09-14
Fairfax, VA
2,600 (Firm)

#12827 3 years ago

Have some Gottlieb Genesis parts from a parted out game including the robot, cracked and broken ramps, and several mechanical parts.

1 week later
#12862 3 years ago

I have a Coin-in/coin-out video poker game. I can email photos. Asking $725

1 month later
#13034 3 years ago

Selling my ThunderBlade Deluxe Sitdown Arcade Game. It’s a fairly large sitdown helicopter video arcade game. $2k obo or better yet trade for a Solid State pin

2 weeks later
#13113 3 years ago

Selling my ThunderBlade Deluxe arcade game $750

1 month later
#13350 3 years ago

Selling a bunch of my extra pinball parts. I have a stack of pinball lockdown bars (selling as one lot), TFTC plastics and misc parts (selling as one lot), Funhouse plastics (selling as one lot), lots of boards (selling individually including System 11, WPC, DE). Not looking to ship yet, just local members

Located in Fairfax City, VA

Added over 3 years ago:

I’ve had a lot of PMs and want to clarify. The reason for local pickup is I just want someone to stop by and buy it as a lot. I have 10 lockdown bars for $200 for all 10.

TFTC plastics $50, may be missing one or two plastics
Funhouse plastics $50, may be missing one or two plastics

Boards I believe are spoken for

11 months later
#14853 2 years ago

Have a nice 60-1 multicade for sale. In an original Cabaret cabinet (looks like it use to be Dig Dug) has a 19” CRT monitor. Wood grain sides are in good condition. $800 obo.

Also an antique brass National Cash Register model 317 for $550

1 month later
#14972 2 years ago

Need to clean out a bunch of old parts.

Transformer from a Gottlieb Genesis and a box of parts that came from a parted out Genesis $40

Gottlieb 27” Chrome Legs $40

2 weeks later
#15047 2 years ago

1980’s cabaret Atari with original CRT and a 60-1 game installed. Cabinet is in great condition

$850

3 weeks later
#15159 2 years ago

Not a pin, but have an all original Donkey Kong (blue) Arcade Game for $2100.

4 months later
#15577 1 year ago

I’m selling my Terminator 2 arcade game (gun game not pin), the simulated explosion flashers work on both sides and both guns’ recoil works. Cabinet looks good with no swelling or structural damage. I also have an original manual with it.

$2150

#15601 1 year ago

Selling my GORF arcade game. Working with new Control Panel, Joystick handles, repainted uppper and lower with Sherwin Williams color matched paint and repainted coin door. $1500

#15622 1 year ago

WTT my Doctor Who for a Stern Spider-Man

Fairfax, Virginia

2 weeks later
#15665 1 year ago

WTT Doctor Who. Has the prototype moving Dalek topper. LEDs and silicone bands. Cabinet has fading. Not interested in Gottlieb or pre 1990 pins.

#15672 1 year ago

I have a set of new slingshot plastics and skill shot plastics, plus a used Cliffy for a Tales from the Crypt.

$40…Local pickup in Fairfax

1 week later
#15714 1 year ago

Selling my Doctor Who with rare prototype moving Dalek topper. $4800 and I’ll contribute to Pinside if I sell on here.

#15722 1 year ago

Selling a few video arcade games:
GORF- dedicated with some new parts -$1300
Terminator 2- both guns work including thumpers- $2100

I’d let both go for $3200

#15746 1 year ago

Lowering the price on my Doctor Who to $4700…has the original prototype moving Dalek topper (I believe they only made 200 of these prototype moving toppers)

T2 video arcade game fully working including the recoil on the guns, lowered to $2000

GORF dedicated lots of new parts $1300

Would do $7700 if purchased all three, otherwise the individual price is as stated

1 week later
#15802 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Entertaining trades on Doc Who?

Maybe

1 month later
#16033 1 year ago

Selling my Seeburg HF100R jukebox with 3W1 wallbox. $3000

3 weeks later
#16140 1 year ago

Doctor Who:

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Working moving prototype Dalek topper LEDs, SuperBands Cabinet is faded with wear around start button Time Expander works Small spot of Playfield wear by woman’s boot near REPA...”
2023-02-03
Fairfax, VA
Trade
Sale or trade

I also have a Terminator 2 arcade game for sale $2000

1 week later
#16164 1 year ago

Going to post a DE Star Trek soon, it’s a player condition pin…chase lights don’t work and there are operator repairs done to the PS that will need to be cleaned up.

$3200

#16167 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Going to post a DE Star Trek soon, it’s a player condition pin…chase lights don’t work and there are operator repairs done to the PS that will need to be cleaned up.
$3200

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Data East 25th Star Trek Pinball machine. Players condition: cabinet and playfield do have wear, there are some damaged plastics, and the game needs to be shopped. Power supply w...”
2023-01-02
Fairfax, VA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 141 times

2 weeks later
#16248 1 year ago

Looking to sell or trade my Seeburg HF100R for a pin.

3 weeks later
#16343 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
2023-02-03
Fairfax, VA
Trade

4 weeks later
#16446 1 year ago

I’m interested in trading my Doctor Who (has the original prototype moving Dalek Topper), would add cash for the right trade.

#16452 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Where are you located?

Fairfax, VA

2 weeks later
#16515 1 year ago

I’m interested in trading a few pins. I have a

Doctor Who-with prototype moving Dalek Topper and LEDs

Stargate- (nice playfield) has new rubbers and LEDs, flippers rebuilt, new rottendog board.

Both fully work with no issues.

Looking to trade up

#16530 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Stargate- (nice playfield) has new rubbers and LEDs, flippers rebuilt, new rottendog board.
Looking to trade up

For those of you who have asked…package price for both $10,100…and yeah I’ll donate proper amount to Pinside

#16539 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Looking to trade up

Would let both go as a package for $10k

#16540 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Looking to trade up

Would let both go for $10k

#16541 1 year ago

Would let both Doctor Who and Stargate go for $10k as a package sell

2 weeks later
#16587 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stargate in working condition. Lots of new parts installed including: -Flipper Reuild Kits on both lower flippers -Rubber kit installed -tore down top end and cleaned/waxed playf...”
2023-09-08
Fairfax, VA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 203 days
Viewed: 1126 times

1 week later
#16614 11 months ago

Lowered the price on my Stargate

Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stargate in working condition. Lots of new parts installed including: -Flipper Reuild Kits on both lower flippers -Rubber kit installed -tore down top end and cleaned/waxed playf...”
2023-09-08
Fairfax, VA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 203 days
Viewed: 1126 times

2 months later
#16882 9 months ago

I’m considering selling my Funhouse….it has the 2.0 installed, playfield protector, new plastics, new ramps, new disc, NOS trap door assembly, flipppers rebuilt, Lamp Shade by Pam, tons of new parts installed. I’d say above average.

It would be a cash only sale but at this point just not sure what to ask.

Will post soon

3 weeks later
#16986 8 months ago

My Stargate pin is still available for $4000

Also selling my Funhouse with 2.0 installed and a ton of new parts for $9600

1 month later
#17210 6 months ago

I have an original yellow cabinet Pac-Man for sale. Graphics are in good condition for their age….lots of scratches and gouges but I’ve owned 4 of these and they were all well played and moved around. Has new plywood bottom (old one was water damaged). Does have the original back cabinet door which is a plus since these were easily broken. Original type CRT (has Pacman burn-in) currently playing Ms Pacman on the PCB and has a Pac Man Plus marquee. Fully working

$1200

1 week later
#17255 6 months ago

Selling my Ms Pacman arcade game $850

Added 6 months ago:

This an original arcade game from the 1980’s, not an arcade 1up

1 month later
#17404 5 months ago

Selling an original Donkey Kong for $1700 and Terminator 2 arcade game for $1700…I have them listed higher on Facebook but would rather deal with collectors. If someone buys both I’d do $3k for both.

#17408 5 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Location of games?

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

1 month later
#17543 3 months ago

Going to try something new…I have an above average Funhouse with a Rudy’s Nightmare and a lot of new parts installed. I’m considering trading it for contractor services. I need a new bathroom installed within an existing footprint (plumbing, electrical, partition, tiling, etc) and an existing master bathroom renovated, will also need two new windows installed in the bedrooms…I’d be interested in trading the pinball machine for the labor. I’ll buy the materials. Please only reach out if you are a insured and bonded contractor without complaints filed with VA DPOR

3 months later
#17942 20 days ago

Tommy listed, will be home on Saturday evening or Sunday. My price is negotiable but not looking for trades

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Pros: New as of four weeks ago- Rubber kit installed Superbands on all 3 flippers Comet 2835 LEDs installed throughout Reproduction metal ball topper installed NVR...”
20 days ago
Fairfax, VA

#17968 15 days ago

Price lowered on my Tommy to $4345

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Pros: New as of four weeks ago- Rubber kit installed Superbands on all 3 flippers Comet 2835 LEDs installed throughout Reproduction metal ball topper installed NVR...”
20 days ago
Fairfax, VA

#17981 13 days ago

Tommy still available

1 week later
#18000 6 days ago

Machine - For Sale
20 days ago
Fairfax, VA

Up for potential trade…only 1990 and new games, preferably a TOM with another game and or cash added from me.

#18011 2 days ago

Tommy available at $4300

Machine - For Sale
20 days ago
Fairfax, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboghia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Turboghia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.