(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5595 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Is there anyone in the Leesburg area that owns a Hobbit that would be willing to let a Friend of mine play? He has a good collection of machines and is thinking about buying a Hobbit but has not been able to find one locally to play. If anyone is looking to sell in the NOVA area a Hobbit feel free to send me a PM as he is a serious buyer. He is not on Pinside and I am not looking to make anything just helping him network.

VUK in Bethesda, MD, a relatively new (and pretty cool) pincade/pizza place, has a Hobbit LE. It's probably 40 min. or so from Leesburg.

#5608 7 years ago

Absolutely! I want to keep VUK in business, so I plug it whenever I can. The pizza is good, though be sure to try the ice cream. I think it comes from an Amish dairy in PA and is good stuff.

11 months later
#7537 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Looking to trade my GBpro for a SM.

Throwing in the towel even before the (hopefully) upcoming code update?

1 week later
#7604 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My loaded Metallica Pro has been listed for sale. Will also trade for Aerosmith + cash my way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58609

Wow...this game sounds fantastic. I’ll probably be looking for this exact one in six months or so. Too bad the timing is not right for me. GLWS.

4 months later
#8283 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipsMcgee:

Hey guys, I have a bunch of parts after throwing some new legs/armor and a color DMD on my lotr. Located in Sterling, VA. $150 OBO to anyone who can pick this up locally.
- 4 legs w/bolts (one foot adjuster is stuck, but could likeky be fixed, legs need cleaning)
- 1 lock bar
- 1 lock bar receiver
- 1 stern shooter housing and shooter (I might have reused some of the washers)
- 2 lollipop side rails
- Remaining parts of standard orange DMD that are not used during color DMD conversion. Worked fine.
- Used pinball glass in decent, playable shape. A couple hairline cracks and some fog, but definitely usable.

PM sent

2 weeks later
#8388 5 years ago

Does anyone know of someone in the DC Metro area who would fix a couple of spot welds on the upper part of a ball trough kickout for a reasonable price? I tried JB Weld, but it’s just not strong enough. Thanks.

#8391 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’d like to know the answer to this too, I have a habitrail that needs help

Maybe if we pool a few items we could get a local welder to take on the job if no hobbyist is able to help out.

#8398 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Can you send a close-up pick of what needs to be welded? I don't have the skills, but have access to those that do and would likely do it for free.

Thanks very much for the kind offer. This thread won’t let me upload pics. I’ll try my auto mechanic down the road first (thanks, Turtle, for the helpful suggestion) and will PM you if that doesn’t work out. I appreciate the assistance.

1 month later
#8553 5 years ago

I heard VUK will be gone eventually (at least that location) because of construction, but not any time soon according to their Facebook page.

4 weeks later
#8735 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for a Sopranos let me know if you have one thanks.

I just got mine totally spiffed up and looking/playing great. Really fun game. Not ready to part with it yet, but maybe in a few months if you are still looking. BTW, the color DMD is definitely worth it on this one.

1 month later
#8986 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone sitting on used displays for Williams/Bally, Stern/Sega/Data East, Gottlieb, Capcom machines? I am in need of 13 all must be in working condition with no issues.
Also in need of 19 new sheets of standard size PDI or Invisiglass, no preference. My supplier is sold out and I have a deadline so I need both of these items ASAP.
Thanks!!

I have 2 fully working Stern DMDs—one from a TSPP and one from a Sopranos.

5 months later
#9838 5 years ago

I have a very nice HUO Sopranos I’m thinking of selling or trading. It has a color DMD, Full Cointaker LED kit installed, extra spotlights, trough and undercabinet lighting, lighted flipper buttons, mirror blades, target decals, and beautiful red powder coated armor and legs. Plays perfectly.

It’s a very fun game, but looking to shake things up in my small collection. Just trying to gauge interest before listing in the marketplace. Thanks.

2 months later
#10247 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Met Prem Monsters you’d be willing to sell? Please let me know.

2 months later
#10851 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Great time to be a buyer of used games... I suspect it’s only going to get better. This thread is primed for a serious workout!!

So many pins, so little space.

10 months later
#12294 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I have a Mint HUO JP Prem that I would consider trading; let me know if you have anything good...It has shaker and sideblades, 200 plays, it's perfect.

How about a beautiful, low play, HUO, late build TSPP with all the best mods (FF speakers, color DMD, art blades, Cointaker LED kit and LED OCD board, headphone jack, Titan rings and posts, full Cliffy set, etc.)?

#12299 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I cry foul... you don't even have it on your wishlist. I kid I kid good luck.

True...I was hoping to play it some more on location first, but goddam Covid happened. Gotta strike when the opportunity arises.

2 months later
#12677 3 years ago

I’m thinking of trading my beautiful HUO TSPP with tons of upgrades (e.g., Color DMD, full Cointaker LED kit/LED OCD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, Titans, full Cliffy kit, etc.) for a nice Walking Dead premium, or maybe a particularly nice whirlwind (+/- cash). Please PM me if interested.

1 month later
#12834 3 years ago

Just listed my super nice TSPP for sale. Need to make room, unfortunately.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#13193 3 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

Morning everyone! Happy Holidays!! Been here many years but I thought my first forum post would be this. Does anyone know of someone or somewhere that rents pins within hour and a half to two hours of North Central WV? Looking to add a temp pin for the holidays for the family.

I’ve never used this company but saw the ad on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Pop-up-pinball-and-arcade-game-rentals-120390006423715/

9 months later
#14406 2 years ago

Hi all. Just listed my TSPP for sale.

8 months later
#15358 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Who routes video games and pinballs in Herndon?

I believe this business is owned by Roland Joyal. He routes games locally. https://www.gameroomamusements.com/Gameroom_Amusx.html

1 year later
#18003 10 days ago

Hi all. Check it out.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Beatles Gold with rare topper and Beatles Platinum translite (original also included). $9,000 without the topper. No wear on the playfield that I can see—looks like it just c...”
4 days ago
Bethesda, MD
10,282 (OBO)

#18022 4 days ago

Price reduction bump.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Beatles Gold with rare topper and Beatles Platinum translite (original also included). $9,000 without the topper. No wear on the playfield that I can see—looks like it just c...”
4 days ago
Bethesda, MD
10,282 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.