(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,039 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Joshhardy23
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolpa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9715 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/74606

Big Guns up for trade. Hoping to maybe get another System 11, if possible.

3 months later
#10439 4 years ago

Hoping to pick up a lower mid-range DMD game... Have been looking at but am not limited to:

-Baywatch
-Popeye
-LW3
-Breakshot

I may be open to anything you may have - send me a PM! I also have a booting but not flipping Secret Service up for sale in the market place which I would trade (with cash on my end, of course).

#10443 4 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Of the 4 mentioned, I’d say Baywatch by a mile! No Fear is another decent game that might fit the bill.

I'd definitely consider No Fear if the price was right!

#10455 4 years ago

I'll add Road Show to my list of DMD games I'm interested in. I know it's a bit on the upper end of what I was looking at but I'll consider it if I can find a good deal.

1 month later
#10831 4 years ago

Selling my Secret Service. Not quite 100% but it boots and flips. Asking 1150 OBO.

1 week later
#10883 4 years ago

Small price drop on my Secret Service. Would also consider trades (with cash on my end) for mid range DMD games.

4 months later
#11353 4 years ago

This is a rather unusual request, but...

Does anyone have a spare backbox for a DMD era game or newer? Have a Stern Spike cab I'm using for a personal project which needs a head. Tried to find a proper Spike head that was standalone, but they are essentially non-existent.

1 month later
#11504 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my Black Hole. Decent playfield and cab with a nice backglass. Would like a Sys11 but would consider any decent offers. Let me know what you have!

3 months later
#11985 3 years ago

Thinking of putting my very nice RFM up for trade. Super nice playfield, freshly shopped with titan rubbers, cliffy protector on the scoop, topper... the works. Translight was even signed by George Gomez and Greg Freres. Would like to get my hands on one of the Sega XL DMD titles, Dr. Who, or a later System 11, but I'm open to other offers. Let me know what you've got!

#12005 3 years ago

RFM is now up for trade in the market.

4 months later
#12836 3 years ago

Thinking of switching up the lineup at my place. I would consider trades for Tales From The Crypt, Johnny M, Dredd or Dracula. I would even consider a two-for-one for the right game. Tell me what you've got!

1 week later
#12871 3 years ago

Still looking for trades for anything in my collection, but I also just listed TFTC for a cash price.

1 month later
#13115 3 years ago

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I have an original Atari Star Wars standup that I need to let go of. Game has an original Wells Gardener vector monitor, but unfortunately it plays blind due to a short somewhere on the deflector board (game board is tested and known to be good.) Has nice side art and the ESB switcher board. I don't have room for it and I've come to the conclusion that even removing the monitor boards for repair is out of my league. (Seriously. I'm afraid I'm gonna f**king fry myself if I go anywhere near that tube!)

I'd be willing to trade this and a pin in my collection up for another, nicer pin - as always, let me know what you have!

Added over 3 years ago:

This has now been sold!

2 weeks later
#13212 3 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my player's JD. Really nice playfield with LED inserts, but the right side art has a chunk torn out. Has the eagle topper, too! 2750 or would trade with cash on my end for another B/W widebody or Stern Pro - I don't suppose anyone has a STTNG?

2 months later
#13653 3 years ago

I have a player's JD up for sale or trade on the market place. Love it to death, but it's time for something new.

3 weeks later
#13754 3 years ago

Had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

4 weeks later
#13890 2 years ago

Would like to pick up a BSD, if possible. Could maybe trade my Dredd or Johnny Mnemonic.

1 week later
#13907 2 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Got. flipping project Star Trek that is recently cleaned up but needs some switch adjusting.
new rubber, all new star posts, some adjusting done, some still needed.
MSG me if interested in pics (posted in Pinfest thread and craigslist). Playfield is worn and cabinet is imperfect but flips and backglass is very nice.
1300 for the mid-atlantic crew obo. Will continue to work out the kinks.

+1. Steve is a great guy!

2 months later
#14173 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD in the area. Anyone have one?

#14176 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Last effort post. Looking for a fairly priced big hit and slick chick for my collection. Does not need to be in great looking condition just needs to be fully intact. Can pay cash,venmo,zelle,paypal or any other form of payment desired before pickup. Thanks

This just got posted in NY:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Slick Chick Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick I was planning to do a big overhaul on this game but too many other projects. I went through the game to ensure it is fully working, new bac...”
2021-08-20
Fort Ann, NY
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14195 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

There is one literally right above your post.

Life, uh, finds a way.

2 weeks later
#14299 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Should be posting a really nice fully restored BS Dracula later this week. $6,000.

Have been looking for one of these for quite some time, but unfortunately I don't have the coin for something in this condition. Good luck with the sale!

#14319 2 years ago

I'm still trying to find a nice players BSD in the Philly area - anyone have one?

3 weeks later
#14444 2 years ago

Didn't wind up selling Fastbreak at York, so it's still in the back of my car. Would be willing to deliver within an hour or so radius. It's a nice example (playfield looks brand new!), so I would to trade for another nice WPC in the same price range, or maybe a nice later Sys 11, such as a Diner.

#14446 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Can confirm; game plays pretty well, playfield looks good, still has incandescents

Thanks! Also, about 80% of inserts have LEDs. I ran out of bulbs when I got to the concession inserts on the left. GI and backbox are incandescent, but I can include some Cointakers I have for the GI in the transaction.

#14461 2 years ago

I put up a proper ad for Fastbreak; I've had some decent offers but am holding out for a B/W trade:

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1525 times

#14481 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice Diner in the Philly area.

2 weeks later
#14561 2 years ago

I'm still looking for the right trade for my Fastbreak. Ideally want another B/W game in nice condition. Would trade for Diner but am open to others.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

1 month later
#14704 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

OP is looking for the arcade. Rolpa had an NBA Fastbreak pin for sale, not the arcade.

This is correct!

(I'll still trade that Fastbreak for another B/W DMD, folks!)

7 months later
#15603 1 year ago

Still looking to trade my Judge Dredd or Johnny Mnemonic. I think I would like another 90's B/W game in return. Thanks!

6 months later
#16346 1 year ago

I have an Operation Thunder that I would like to trade for either another Gottlieb System 3 or maybe an AN game from a different manufacturer (Maybe Escape from Lost World?). Decent copy with GI LEDs and silicone rubbers. As always, let me know what you've got...

4 weeks later
#16448 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I’m interested in trading my Doctor Who (has the original prototype moving Dalek Topper), would add cash for the right trade.

Where are you located?

1 week later
#16494 1 year ago

Anyone have a Breakshot? Perhaps at Pinfest?

1 month later
#16657 11 months ago

Escape from the Lost world is up on the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157348

#16662 11 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does anyone have a pair of head decals for a Escape from Lost World?

You could buy my whole game and just take the decals off.

2 weeks later
#16716 10 months ago

I'm thinking of trading my nice minty NBA Fastbreak
I'm thinking of maybe one of the following titles:

Dirty Harry
Dr. Who
Revenge from Mars
Road Show
Indianapolis 500
Diner
Tales From the Crypt
Batman Forever

#16730 10 months ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Putting Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Police Force on the market soon.
Rough CE3K $999
Immaculate Police Force, 2800

Steve is great - buy with confidence!

1 week later
#16768 10 months ago

Still considering trading my Fastbreak for another WPC.

1 week later
#16828 10 months ago

Have a nice lower cabinet for Aerosmith. Includes side armor, legs, and head hinges as well as lockdown bar. 500$ OBO, or would trade for a nice lower cab for Addams Family if you happened to have one.

2 months later
#17106 7 months ago

My minty Fastbreak for your:

-Airborne
-Swords of Fury
-Tales From the Crypt
-South Park
-Batman Forever
-Other DMD

?

1 week later
#17146 7 months ago

NBA Fastbreak up for trade in the market.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

#17168 7 months ago

Looking for a Capcom Airborne in my area. Could trade my Fastbreak - feel free to reach out

#17170 7 months ago

Have a lead on an Airborne, but I need to sell my Fastbreak first. Have it for trade at 4700$ on the marketplace, but I'll let it go for 4300$.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

#17183 7 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I’d love to take this off your hands, but timing-wise, it’s a terrible time for me to sell something.

Appreciate the thought. It's tough trying to sell a kinda niche game in what seems to be a soft market.

#17196 7 months ago

Price dropped to 4200 on Fastbreak.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

#17211 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

Fastbreak down to $4100!

#17218 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)

One last price drop for Fastbreak...

2 months later
#17474 4 months ago

Anyone local have a Capcom Breakshot for sale?

3 months later
#17872 42 days ago

I have a project Flash Gordon I might be willing to trade. It needs a new CPU board, but I tested it with a borrowed Weebly and it does boot and flip with a good board. Playfield is completely blown out, but I have a hard top to install. Backglass is super nice, and plastics are all intact. Some lower value games I might be interested in:

-Breakshot
-Gottlieb Arena
-Wipeout

But I'll hear other offers. I'm not too desperate since I'll probably attempt the resto once it gets warm out. Game is located at DPC in Wilmington.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolpa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Rolpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.