(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#666 9 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Haven't had an update in a while, but Antonio is diligent in reporting updates. Even money on which shows up first, Nemo or my restored F-14.
Dan

Jeez Dan you STILL don't have that F14 in your possession yet

BTW your TS is awesome....all the ramps switching and mini PF got my pinball adrenaline rushing when I played it....was my first time. I will own one someday...got me hooked.

1 week later
#721 9 years ago

In the hunt for a nice BAYWATCH. I want one that has been recently shopped and is clean.....nice PF...works 100%. Hook a BW pin fan up......SEGAAAAAAAAA!

#728 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

So you see the 2 rows of 3 buttons? Think of that as the typical Street Fighter layout. On games that use 1, 2, or 3 buttons, then the top row are those buttons.
I have the emulators all set to use the same button layout. But the Xbox 360 controller is perfect for the N64 type of consoles with controllers that had trigger and shoulder buttons and dual analog sticks.
I'm going to bring a labeler home from work and will label all the buttons for the new owner and then they can be removed later if desired. I know a massive control panel like that is overwhelming. Heck, you should see my control panel that has two sticks per player and my 4 player control panel with stainless steel sticks.

Man you thought of everything!! I already own a MAME pedestal but if I didnt Id want to own this one....looks fun and made with some love. Keep putting out cool toys like this one and making pins shine again....im enjoying your work

4 months later
#1113 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Also looking for an Avatar Pro.

You already own a Stern....go with SST and add A Sega showcase in there.

4 weeks later
#1326 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Yeah that one is really beat up. Way too much for what it is. There is someone in philly with a very nice back glass and decent playfield but that one that needs board work and a new motor but they keep upping the price on Craigslist. I was a buyer straight cash money for 1300 when they listed it, I texted I could stop by Sunday to pick it up. Then they relisted at 1500 the next day, and then they just relisted at 2000. Ain't nobody got time for that

Yeah and even if they reduced it down again you don't want to deal with whomever is listing it......bunch of crap right there.

3 weeks later
#1581 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Thinking about buying a WOZ Le .
If you have one that you would like to sell, can you send me a pm?
It could be an Emerald City Edition, 75th Anniversary Edition, or Ruby Red Edition, if reasonably priced and local for pick up.
Thanks.

Bout time
Leave that Mustang in the dust.

1 week later
#1659 8 years ago
Quoted from Wick:

I just posted my T2 for 2200, obo. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25563 . My basement is getting crowded again(recently picked up an awesome SM from Rai) so I need to move something. I would prefer a local sale but I can haul to York if the weather cooperates.
I would also consider a trade of T2 and my Swords of Fury for a Metallica or Walking Dead (with or without peeling decals).
Wick

It's a sad reality when you have to factor in peeling decals as part of the deal

1 month later
#2014 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a Restored CQ or Huo Monster Bash .Willing to trade my Mint Huo RSLE .I am the original owner that purchased it NIB 2 years ago from an Authorized Stern distributor.I value my RSLE at $5500.We can negotiate the cash difference.

Noooooooooooo! Dude that RSLE kills MB any day of week....plays and looks beautiful!! Don't make any crazy decisions there buddy

1 month later
#2250 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

are you selling something?

It depends on what part of Wilmington he's from

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I shopped and modded Greg's (gameon46) MSF and it is gorgeous. Anyone looking for a Frankenstein should check his out.

20141122_191731_(resized).jpg20141122_191743_(resized).jpg20141122_191821_(resized).jpg

That's is a gorgeous shop job Pomc....loving the lighting MODS. Luvin' it.

1 week later
#2358 8 years ago

I have listed my GORGAR FS. I would consider a trade if you have a nice pin off one on my want list....a nice WW or ES come to mind. Here is the super link....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gorgar-williams-1979-1985

1 week later
#2518 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

CV and IM are sold.
Adding my AFM to the list. $7500. This includes one of the few pheonix arcade decal sets left being sold by Darrin on eBay for $500. An uninstalled mirco repro playfield. ColorDMD installed. New uninstalled repro cow and lobster ramps and decals. Pair of NOS green standup targets. Pair of NOS sling plastics. Playfield backboard skyline decal.
Plays perfect, needs nothing but someone to do the makeover. Willing to discount price $300 to contribute to the cost of having the mirco playfield cleared. Stated in the interest of full disclosure. Game doesn't need a playfield swap at all.
Dan

Plaeyed this AFM and it was my first time on an AFM....it's a clean and great playing pin. This will be a "Grail" of mine someday! Of all the crazy priced pins out there this one deserves to be in that catergory. GL man!!

#2528 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Thanks, Sean. We need to take in a hockey game again.

Yes sir! Maybe next season...I want to make sure we have a fighting chance at seeing a W since it's a whole day thing. They don't seem to have an identity this season.

#2609 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Keeping up with it is for suckers. It is vastly better to drink your way thru the storm and dig out as you sweat out your hangover tomorrow.

I'm currently waiting it out too....too damn windy and cold out there to be messing around. I'll dig out tomorrow.....ill have all day to do it.

2 weeks later
#2917 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dude... give it up and move on, I dont determine what the local glass companies charge ....

He's playing with ya Bigd......a very silly man he is. I'd just smile and move on.

#3010 8 years ago

Nice job dannylite! Me and the misses will be planning a night out of pinball and food at the frijoles at some point....knowing that there is someone there keeping the pins going 100% will make this sooner than later. I've been to Crabtowne once and never went back....it sucks when you go to play a pin you've never played before and its....well....unplayable.

2 months later
#3656 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I think I want one older pin in my lineup. Anyone have a nice black hole with the ground mods done let me know.

You certainly do

1 month later
#4023 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I wish i cld get into tron bc id try work something out since i know your a good seller

It's easy to get into TRON.....just open the coin door first

2 months later
#4701 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax but until the pins are in one anothers houses its not a completely done deal unfortunately ....

I'm honestly rooting against you

2 weeks later
#4846 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well dam i wld of skipped york and drove down there and gave u more than that for hulk........

Wow me too!! Avengers isn't the killer pin it could have been but it's great fun. I sold mine for 5k straight cash and I'd buy it back for that.....I miss it.

1 week later
#4899 7 years ago

Looking for a really nice Bally Atlantis. The "nice" for me would be referring to PF condition and playing as it should. I like clean machines that are taken care of or have been shopped out recently and blinged a bit. PM me if you have one in your collection you'd be willing to let go.

#4941 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdegraz:

if anyone is interested in a nice Sega WWF Royal Rumble, please reach out. Nice playfield, cabinet and backglass. DMD is nice and bright. All LEDS and Cliffy protectors installed.

Your description says "SEGA"

#4989 7 years ago

Anybody selling a clean and fun playing EM pin? I had one and would like to add one back to the collection.....missing the chimes and reel scoring couple with skill challenge. One thing that bugs me about EMs is how dirty the inside of the cab gets with all those stepper units and such......they need to be neat and clean for me. Let me know.

1 month later
#5298 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I would try for two pair.....

Agreed

1 month later
#5581 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Still looking for an AC/DC and a Spidey Red or Black.Wanted Ads in Marketplace...

I jumped to my second hand counting how many times you have owned AC/DC....it is a sick pin!!

5 months later
#6502 6 years ago

Looking for a decent MAME sit down cocktail 60 in 1 machine.....something that plays all the PAC-MAN games as my son has recently got into them and loves playing two player which is hard with my current MAME set up. I would trade a nice gottlieb Domino EM wedgey plus cash on my end or maybe my Gottlieb Robo War plus cash on your end....depending how nice and cool it is. I could do a cash deal dependent on price. Let me know what you have.

1 week later
#6556 6 years ago

I'm in the market for a nice whirlwind, CSI or wheel of fortune...PM me if you have one for sale.

1 week later
#6603 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That and Bad Girls is the best version of that game

Agreed!

1 week later
#6643 6 years ago

I am selling my nice Robo War and have placed an ad in the market place. Here is the link....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52173

1 month later
#6920 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That is everything lately. I am sitting on a medium pin fund and I may just spend it on bike parts and shop tools. Nothing awesome at a fair price has really come up. I have weird taste, I like the Miller High Life end of the pinball world.
Most of my collection cost under $1k. Last year I bought a really decent Genesis for $600 that came with a new set of ramps. It had electrical issues, but I sorted it easily enough. The point is I want to find a deal, not get someone else's second hand deal and pay a markup for them to clean it for me.
The whole reason people say things like "It's a good value" is because something is good, but not expensive. This year all the system 80bs are over $1500 with my favorite being the sponge painted Robowar for nearly $3k. (I feel bad picking on that guy, but it is sponge painted)
Anyway, I have cash burning a hole in my pocket. Keeping an eye on this thread; looking for something that is priced close to or under the average pinside price not $500 to $5k more. I also won't drive more than an hour unless I'm completely stealing something. Time is money, yo!

Don't feel bad for me Zimjoe....I just had the board socketed and added an Anypin NVRAM so it's getting much love on a daily basis I feel bad for people who like to look at there games more than play them. Yes it's "sponged" and that may not cut it for some but it's still a nice Robowar that plays like it should. Every game has its own character...just like we do

#6944 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I don't feel bad for you at all. I too am not a huge aesthetics guy; I would play it rather than paint it too. I really just want to know what was going through that person's head while they were splotching away. That said condition matters in pricing and you are asking more than the highest confirmed sale on pinside. You are welcome to do that, I just think you won't get a lot of interest at that price.
ATM I'm just a little frustrated that there is nothing interesting (to me) at a price I am willing to pay. Pinside is a little too "retail" sometimes with the pricing. I list here and sell pretty fast, but I rarely buy here. I hear FB is better, but then I would have to be on FB.
Heck, TNT prices are starting to look reasonable. They had a Robocop for $3k and I was considering it. Then I shook some sense into myself and stopped looking

No worries at all bud. A Robowar listed at $2500 on here sold fairly quick...and my PF is in way better shape than that one was. It just depends on how bad you want a particular title. My deal isn't your deal. People are welcome to make me offers as well. Robowar isn't a rare pin but they don't always pop up for sale either. Open up your cash funds and be freeeeeee

1 week later
#7079 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Really Nice AC/DC Premium loaded with Mods that Work !

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC PremiumNew!Home Used Only (HUO) “AC/DC Premium Huo. Over $1k in Mods.Low plays.
-Red Translucent Apron with Lighting Effects
-Shaker
-Lightning Bolt Mod
-Pinball Refinery Canon Mod with Lighting effect
-AC/DC Side...”
3 hours ago Baltimore, MD 7,650
stretch2

AC/DC Premium number owned count at 6 You actually don't have the red translucent apron.....that's the red metal apron with lights where the insert cards go. Just keep it....you know one will be back in it's place

#7087 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

It definitely has the Red Translucent apron with lighting effects.It's a mod !

Oh ok my bad!! The dark pic makes it look like the solid metal one. I have the translucent one my MET and love it...very cool MOD!

8 months later
#8412 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Anyone with a Spiderman pro, star trek pro met pro , tron or xmen le wanna trade for a funhouse ,johnny mnemonic with pinsound and police force
All working , no credit dots , all with leds and above players condition
If not ill post them next week

I am unaware of a Spider-Man pro....

4 weeks later
#8527 5 years ago

Looking for a super nice Jurassic Park....hit me up if you have one within driving distance.

3 weeks later
#8679 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

houdini sold. No luck finding a local AFM. Looking at a local MMr. Keep thinking about getting a Tron back if anyone has a nicely modded one

Hold out for the AFM....MMr is blahhhhhh.

TRON all day yessssssssss.

1 week later
#8774 5 years ago

I listed my pristine WOF in the market place.....linky swinky linksta’s...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-4

I guess I’ll CL it as well a la @zimjoe....stooooopid questions abroad I’m sure.

4 weeks later
#8959 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my BSD......it’s nice. PM me if you are interested.

#8964 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Thinking about selling my BSD......it’s nice. PM me if you are interested.

Deal pending.

2 weeks later
#9024 5 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I have a similar situation with a local pinhead where I do the repairs, shop jobs and in return I get to play a machine I normally wouldn't buy or couldn't afford. It's a win win for both parties.

I’d put this idea in the “win win” as well...having a safe trade and knowing that your pin is getting some repairs/shop job done is a fair route to take.

2 months later
#9489 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a huo or restored shadow and whirlwind.... please contact me if you have one or know of any. Im willing to pay above the going rate for the right condition.

We have strikingly similar taste in pins

#9491 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I had a beautiful ww but sold it year's ago unfortunately....

I know. At the time I couldn’t swing it....wish it was in my possession.

1 week later
#9523 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Anyone looking to offload a Skeeball?

Wife keeps bugging me for one of these....haven’t given in yet

2 months later
#9990 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If anyone is interested in my Munsters pro pm me..... i will be getting a premium in next month or so and don't have room for both lol.

Yeahhhhhhhh lower PF love

#10030 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my Walking Dead Pro. It’s in 100% working condition with no issues. PF is clean and smooth with no wear on the play surface EXCEPT there is shooter lane wear where t...”
2019-03-31
New Windsor, MD
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed my WDPRO FS......

1 month later
#10287 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling a super nice original HUO (undocumented)Stern SM. The game plays 100% with no issues. The game is clean with no wear on the PF or cab. It has many nice mods which are...”
2019-05-19
New Windsor, MD
Archived after: 377 days
Viewed: 773 times

I am selling a super nice Stern SM in the market place. Please PM me with any questions.

1 week later
#10382 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale

Spider-Man

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I am selling a super nice original HUO Stern SM. The game plays 100% with no issues. The game is clean with no wear on the PF or cab.

It has many nice mods which are going with th...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

I am selling a super nice Stern SM in the market place. Please PM me with any questions.

Still available. I added shaker motor and lollipop style rails to the listing as I forgot them in the original post.
Also I am able to deliver within a reasonable distance if that helps a potential deal

4 weeks later
#10617 4 years ago

Price reduced on my SM. Message me with any questions!

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling a super nice original HUO (undocumented)Stern SM. The game plays 100% with no issues. The game is clean with no wear on the PF or cab. It has many nice mods which are...”
2019-05-19
New Windsor, MD
Archived after: 377 days
Viewed: 773 times

2 weeks later
#10751 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

That's a negative ghost rider...the pattern is full

Nice Airborne reference

#10762 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

you mean top gun

If this was a movie forum sure. But since we are talking Pinball nah kiddo.

1 week later
#10822 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

colsond3
Who was the deadbeat buyer so we all know to never deal with him?

How is someone that “couldn’t come up with the funds” a dead beat buyer?? Im sure Colsond3 wanted it sold and was maybe holding onto it for him but deals fall through sometimes. I’ve been on both ends of this....you move along and keep playing Pinball.

10 months later
#12149 3 years ago

I’ve listed my Gottlieb ROBOWAR in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Robo-War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am selling a nice Gottlieb Robo War. It's clean, plays smooth with no issues, has the ground mods done, a new translate with no scratches, LEDs, red TITAN rings, brand new REPRO ...”
2020-05-31
New Windsor, MD
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1724 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#12223 3 years ago

I’ve listed my very nice Black Rose in the marketplace....fun pin with cool video modes!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice example of a Black Rose. Mods done to it are the ANYPIN NVRAM socketed and installed so no need for batteries anymore. I brightened it up with Pinstadiums as I decid...”
2020-06-15
New Windsor, MD
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 628 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12226 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Better hold on to it! The new Black Rose complete code rewrite will be released soon!

Haha I seen that...looks pretty sick actually but looking to change things up a bit.

#12245 3 years ago

Sale pending on my Black Rose pin. Thanks to all who inquired.

Chalkey Yeah it was priced a bit higher but this wasn’t your average BR. You just got PINPIMPED kid

#12249 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Please let that guy know I've got a Meteor he can have for $4650.

I’m sure you have room full of junked out beaters.

#12297 3 years ago

Staying ON TOPIC with WONKA...I’m looking for a WONKALE. Preferably one after one 10/19 in beautiful shape.
Shoot me a PM!

1 year later
#14452 2 years ago

I put my Airborne FS in the market place….

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing my nice Airborne FS. Game plays 100% in my personal collection in a smoke free home. The good: -Clean non faded cab -Pinstadiums installed -LEDOCD installed -LEDs througho...”
2021-10-12
New Windsor, MD
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 257 times

4 months later
#15037 2 years ago

Listing my HUO AC/DC LUCI VE for sale….

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO AC/DC LUCI VE. I am the 2nd owner. It’s in super nice shape and plays as it should. MODS included are…. Upgraded lightning bolts Train topper Gold pinballs Lef...”
2022-02-26
New Windsor, MD
13,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 378 days
Viewed: 747 times

2 weeks later
#15088 2 years ago

I will also trade this for Godzilla Premium, Deadpool Premium, or WOZECLE in similar condition. Open to trades from my wishlist too but would have to be super nice examples and plus cash of course.

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Premium Vault Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO AC/DC LUCI VE. I am the 2nd owner. It’s in super nice shape and plays as it should.
MODS included are….
Upgraded lightning bolts
Train topper
Gold pinballs
Lef...”

16 days ago

New Windsor, MD

Pinballerchef

13,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

#15089 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Premium Vault Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO AC/DC LUCI VE. I am the 2nd owner. It’s in super nice shape and plays as it should.
MODS included are….
Upgraded lightning bolts
Train topper
Gold pinballs
Lef...”

16 days ago

New Windsor, MD

Pinballerchef

13,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

will also trade this for Godzilla Premium, Deadpool Premium, or WOZECLE in similar condition. Open to trades from my wishlist too but would have to be super nice condition and plus cash on my end of course.

9 months later
#16111 1 year ago

I am selling my WAMONH position for the P3 platform. I bought a spot back in April so this should be shipping at the end of January/beginning of February. I paid up $1500 so that’s what I’m looking for.

I am also selling my HEIST PF module. The crane had a ribbon cable tear so after sending it in to be repaired and installing it back in I can’t get it realigned properly and I’m tired of fussing with it. $3k
I do have the HEIST cab artwork set.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks

#16126 1 year ago

I am selling my WAMONH position for the P3 platform. I bought a spot back in April so this should be shipping at the end of January/beginning of February. I paid up $1500 so that’s what I’m looking for.
I am also selling my HEIST PF module. The crane had a ribbon cable tear so after sending it in to be repaired and installing it back in I can’t get it calibrated properly and I’m tired of fussing with it. $3k
I do have the HEIST cab artwork set.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks

2 months later
#16424 1 year ago

Selling my Heist module…message me with any questions.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Heist module. There is an issue with the crane as I can’t get it to grab the ball properly…a screw came loose at some point which cut the crane ribbon wire so I sent...”
1 year ago
New Windsor, MD
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.