(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Taxi - that Big Guns is still enticing me too! Mdolshan I think we talked about this one before......

8 months later
#587 9 years ago

Wow! Nice looking Star Wars, been wanting one of these - is that a light shining *inside the death star or from *outside shining onto it??? Looks good that way!!

#588 9 years ago

Didn't BillsFanMD just SELL an X-Files?!?!?!

5 months later
#1064 8 years ago

Is that a drive-in movie ticket booth behind you Doughslinger?? Really looks like one!!

#1068 8 years ago

If anyone has a "beater" lower section of cabinet in Baltimore area let me know. I'm making a coffee table from a used pf and would like to cut-down and re-paint an existing cabinet instead of building one from scratch - It might matter, so it should be a Gottlieb EM cab.

Thanks,

Nate

1 month later
#1434 8 years ago

Is a trade Shelly's Frankenstein for GoldenEye a fair deal? GoldenEye has MirrorBlades, works 100%, LED's, Satellite mod (grey looks like an actual satellite dish), very clean machine.........thinking about it.........

#1438 8 years ago

Thanks for the input, can't decide if I'm really warming up to GoldenEye...........enjoy the long weekend everybody!!

#1499 8 years ago

Hmmm, I think I need to shop out my GoldenEye, I am not warming up to it, but so many people think it's so fun?!
I actually have GE and was thinking Frank might be more enjoyable?.....

#1506 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Personally, I don't think Frank is more enjoyable, but that's just me. It's easier to get things started in GE and the ramps feel really good. Do you understand how to play the game?
If you decide to part, then sell GE outright. MSF costs less so pocket the extra cash.

Thanks for your input. Good question about how to play - here's what I usually do:

Shoot target for locked ball, shoot ramp to lock ball (that ramp is very difficult for me........I know you can backhand the left flipper but sometimes that causes the ball to come screaming back for a drain if not shot hard enough.

Shoot for Satellite once balls are locked.

Shoot for modes scoop, attempt, but never complete modes, usually ends in drain.

Repeat, repeat..........

Am I missing something?

-Nate

#1507 8 years ago

PoMC, if you're ever in the neighborhood, please stop in to play!! -Nate

1 month later
#1844 8 years ago

Looks like some serious wear on that Sorcerer - anyone buy that Sorcerer out in the flea market at York??

1 week later
#1909 8 years ago

Black Knight/Countdown price??

1 month later
#2166 8 years ago

Hey guys, I need some TIP transistors replaced on a board, burned out some lamps last night when a loose socket touched another metal part - anyway, anyone available to visit me and do this? I will pay you of course. I haven't tested anything yet, but from reading about the matrix that is probably what has happened as some bulbs remain on in a very bright state.

I'm in Baltimore county.

Thanks.

#2169 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If you don't find anyone local I could do it with a one day turn around. You'd have to ship the board to me though.

Sent you a pm - thanks.

#2194 8 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I have about 8 machines in Frederick and would love to start/contribute to a league. FSPA, DMV, whatever. I know Joe S. has been working on getting something started in Frederick area for a while.

I have a basement, we can start a league there!!! I'd gladly take your donations!!!

2 weeks later
#2276 8 years ago

"We were there all afternoon and picked up 5 pins from him."

Geeeezy!

And to think I have trouble laying out the cash to purchase *one*!

Enjoy the new additions!!

#2282 8 years ago

Downer on my last post?? That was a compliment!

Oh well.................enjoy the new pins anyways!

-Nate

3 weeks later
#2556 8 years ago

Maverick is a great game - and the machine plays solid. If you feel like this project is something you could do, it's also a great way to get familiar with the game on a very detailed level................

-Nate

#2557 8 years ago

Whoa! Yeah how about Gregg? I went back to his sale list after being unable to pm him and.............WoW..........like a dynamite keg blew-up.

Weird.

#2563 8 years ago

Great idea, a Facebook group! Also, maybe that way we could plan some PinSide "meet n greets" - been thinking about doing something this spring, and asking people to bring a pin or two to plug-in out on my patio!!!

#2592 8 years ago

I think we need to move this to its own topic, almost sounds like we need a sort of central location (hotel with meeting room) and people to bring pins. That way people can travel, stay the night, and meet and play.

1 month later
#3111 8 years ago

Throwing out some feelers for a classic Stern: either Meteor, Stars, Flight 2000 or Nine Ball.

-Nate

4 months later
#4082 7 years ago

Crap! Closed? For good?

Nevermind - just temporary it looks like - maybe one of the dinos escaped??

-Nate

#4088 7 years ago

Hope not, just looked at their website?........

There is a nutty guy that built all of the dinos for that display - he also constructed "Foamhenge" nearby to Natural Bridge. He has a workshop that resembles a huge, dilapidated/abandoned amusement park with various critters and contraptions/houses scattered throughout - I think it *WAS* an amusement park at one time.

It's also a beautiful part of the country.

Nate says check it out!!!

3 months later
#5168 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone interested in a two for one trade?? My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

GoldenEye???

#5170 7 years ago

PoMC, well we'll just have to get you over here one day - right now it's being shopped, thinking about sending the habitrails out for plating - you're not that far away.......!! I haven't personally warmed up to the game, but maybe that'll change if I get it playing top-notch.

3 months later
#5933 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Welcome to the site. Pinball is fun. You should also start saving / setting aside funds for your second pin, and your third, and fourth...and so on.

Gawd yes...................

9 months later
#7534 6 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Man I miss this thread. Moved from VA to Tokyo 5 months ago and cannot find scratch here to buy, sell or trade.
Be thankful there are so many great folks in this area and have a very Merry Christmas!
See you back in a couple of years!

Merry Christmas - do they have new pinball machines at arcades there?? Enjoy the beautiful women!!!

-Nate

2 months later
#7944 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Awesome! I'm still trying to wrap my head around at least 3 guys wanting a Spring Break within 20 mins of it being posted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Pinball_Nate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.