(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3592 7 years ago

Got a Jurassic Park for sale. $2500 for fellow pinsiders. york.craigslist.org link

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD

#3622 7 years ago

Looking for a Lord of The Rings. Cash buyer!

1 month later
#3970 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.
Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.
I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

$4995 NIB to my door for a Metallica pro led. Id rather buy new then a used game 3 years old with colordmd at same price. Id say if you price it over $5k it will sit.

4 weeks later
#4287 7 years ago

Exodus is my favorite but i use Phoenix and M4U also for movies. Sports Devil is great for UFC ppv's too but dont use links for the fights find BT Sports 2, ufc ppv's airs on that channel free.

3 weeks later
#4562 7 years ago

Looking to trade a mint Standard WOZ

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade a Wizard of Oz Standard with 330 plays in new condition. Bought NIB end of May 2016. Has Invisiglass, shaker, and a munchkin cliffy installed that blends well w...”
2016-09-01
York Haven, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 716 times

2 months later
#5248 7 years ago

WOZ standard with mods $7000

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “WOZ standard built late 2015 bought in May 2016 new. Has invisiglass, shaker, castle walls, witches well, lit winkie target, full decal kit, 3d emerald city, munchkin cliffy and ...”
2016-11-25
York Haven, PA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 2963 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#5449 7 years ago

looking for a GOT Premium or ST Premium

#5464 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

how about a gotle ?? Raleigh NC

too far of a drive and wont buy without playing. thanks for offer though

#5470 7 years ago

any Spider Man VEs out there? Christmas didnt break this buyer! i need to buy myself a gift/pin still

1 month later
#5806 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I could be wrong but it seemed that there were at least two at York Show this past October and I am pretty sure they were both around $3k. I think a pinsider I know bought one of them and it was right around that price. Does anyone else remember the prices and condition of the ones at York. It is not my favorite machine so I tend to spend my playing time elsewhere (Hobbit Smaug edition LOL -Wait am I allowed to LOL?)

Werent they all Elvira's

1 month later
#6096 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade or sell WWE LE. Has the Hulk Hogan cover over signature and a shaker. Low plays HUO bought NIB 2 months ago. Only issue is head decals corners are loose but i ha...”
2017-03-31
York Haven, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 813 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6243 6 years ago
Quoted from T2F14:

While we are throwing out our hopes and dreams - - I'll take a pristne HUO LOTR for $5500.

Did you see the 2 LOTR at pinfest? Both were priced under $4k but had cabnient wear. I was going to try to talk to Ivan about one but they both were sold before i got around to it.

#6246 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

those 2 at pinfest might have been the best priced games i saw there.

Yeah i agree! When i seen the prices of $3950 i was like WOW! Really wish i would have grabbed one my sons been bugging since Hobbit left.

#6254 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Where were these I didn't see them at all and was there both days

they were side by side pretty much in the middle of freeplay area. by 2pm on Friday or so they were both sold i think. i looked them over quick and both were similar condition with wear but i see guys on here selling similar condition all the time over $5k

#6260 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

These were a deal. I was there and didnt even think about buying them but shoudl have bought one.

yeah i know man. i would have picked one up but didnt have any room to take one home with TWDpre purchase so if anybody out there has a LOTR under $4k in decent condition hit me up

3 months later
#6931 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Games is brand new basicly(100 plays at most). Has sideblades installed, shaker, and ring light upgrade. trade wise id consider most Williams pinballs 1992 or newer or Sterns 2...”
2017-09-01
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 632 times

3 weeks later
#7147 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars Pro. Bought NIB early July. Has zero ghosting. Added Shaker, Darth Vader shooter rod, trough light, and superbands. Selling outright to buy a multicade. No Trades, ...”
2017-09-24
York Haven, PA
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 888 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7150 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just tired of it? I'm sure this will move fast

Its more of a matter of space unfortunately . I can only fit 4 pins or 3 pins and a 4 player Multicade in my extra room. Figure this would be easiest pin to sell with York show this week and it being so new.

2 weeks later
#7211 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Transformers LE Decepticon. Full LED, Trough light, Stern HD glass. Has decal wrinkles around front legs like every Transformers machine. Ramp flaps have tarnish spots from previou...”
2017-10-09
York Haven, PA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1431 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 years later
#13095 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my new out of box(about a month) Deadpool Pro with mirror blades, shaker, and really low plays.

Looking to trade with cash +/-/= for a Stern Jurassic Park, Hotwheels , Avengers, SW(premium only), BM66, Wonka, DI, BKSoR(premium only)
Will be a driveway pandemic trade, lol! Let me know what you got.

#13097 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Interesting just not your type of pin as for most of us I don’t think we’d part from Deadpool? You shouldn’t have any problems selling or trading it as people seem to always be looking for this pin. I have a Houdini if your interested but unfortunately a trade wouldn’t work out since I have Deadpool. Also nice to see a fellow Pinsider so close by.

Hey neighbor! Ill get back to you if i sell DP straight out cause Houdini is right up my alley with tight shots that i prefer.

#13103 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

If you like tight shots you could also consider GotG. Pretty tight shots in my opinion (compared to its big brother, Metallica). Maybe not Houdini tight but definitely not a “newbie” game IMHO.

Id definitly consider a GotG. Ive only played one at a show one time and was early code. Id also be into Iron Maiden or really any newer game with color screen. I very much considered Houdini but after reading reviews more and more sounds alittle slow where i prefer in your face speed. With only having 2 pins right now i got to really be picky or ill be posting another ad with the next game in less then a month too, lol! Thanks for recommendation!

1 month later
#13269 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I actually play EHOH quite often. Dialed In is probably my least played pin, but I am still not ready to take a big loss on it based on what they are currently selling for

Hey Dave is your Dialed In a standard? Let me know when you do decide to move it please. I moved since WOZ but still in area. Wish i was done with one of my games since you have both listed as titles you want but TMNT is probably best shooter ive had ever and AIQ is so much fun. Ive never played a EHOH but if you've seen all the code has to offer id just sell or trade it with no regrets.

#13282 3 years ago

Any Ghostbuster Pros out there for sale? Not looking for a heavy modded one but routed would be fine. Was my first NIB at $4800 and sold for $4500 so not looking to spend $6k on one...

#13289 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have one. Was asking 5500. Game has some mods and a second base cabinet. The cab on the game split at the corner so Stern sent me a populated one. If you want to discuss hit me up.

Thanks for offer Taylor but your farther away then i want to drive anymore. Id pay around 5500 for the right table delivered for a pandemic driveway dropoff but thats about my limit on a GB pro just to put it out there,

#13291 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I remember those prices for gb pros too (under 5 for NIB). It's amazing that even the newer Stern pros (2015 or so) are starting to appreciate. I guess it makes sense with the new Stern nib prices

Yeah its abit ridiculous to know they went for 4800 NIB delivered then have used ghosted routed ones trying to be hustled at 6k. Its a fun game and theres a ton of them out there so one will pop up eventually im willing to buy again at the right price. Dont get me started on 9k for premiums, thats crazy talk! I think the premium I had here from you was in the low 7s when TK picked it up from you, that was fair priced.

#13293 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I loved that game so much b/c of the theme, the art, call outs everything was so good......but the gameplay and layout. I wish they would redo it with a new KE design or someone else. Such a great package otherwise.

Im probably in the minority but I prefer the Pro over the Premium. The Premium just feels cluttered with addons and the right ramp actually feels better on the Pro even though it goes nowhere sorta. I also like Slimer more on the Pro. When i had my original Pro i put on 1/8'' longer flippers but not the center post kit and it played so much better. The left ramp also shoots alot nicer on the Pro being less steep and plastic made it one of the funniest ramps to hit over and over. Only thing i wish Pro had was the magna slings. Man now I want one even more!!!

#13295 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

The rise in value of everything the last 5-6 years is a double edged sword - and it's all relative I suppose. Just look at the stock market. Amazon stock on March 2016 (GB release date) was $575/share. Today it's trading at $3,108/share!! In 2016 anyone that bought $4,800 worth of Amazon stock versus a NIB GB Pro machine...would now have almost $26k in the bank! You could buy that $9k premium GB and still be up $17k! If only foresight was 20/20

Imagine buying 4800 of BTC in march 2016 and selling it now! You cant really compare pin prices to much else though. Look at Star Trek Pro and Premiums, they have gone way down in value and there just as much game there as GBs. Greed is what drives these prices in my opinion. Im more the kind of guy willing to take a few hundred loss then to try sell something at 6k that i only paid 4800 for but im in pinball for fun not money and theres always a sucker out there willing to pay it seems.

1 week later
#13346 3 years ago

Just listed AIQ premium. Brand new with shaker and side art plus ZERO wear on playfield. Both the Antman and Thor ball guides raised and washered before a single play. Looking to trade for game listed in ad but would sell for full asking price.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AIQ with shaker and Stern art blades. Both the Antman and the Thor ball guides raised before a single play so a perfect playfield. Game is in brand new condition with 144 lifetime ...”
2021-01-25
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 540 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#13476 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey! Does anyone have any of the following Pins for sale within driving distance of Baltimore. Jurassic Park (Prem or Pro), Turtles (Pro), Ghostbusters (Prem or Pro), Hot Wheels, WOZ, Hobbit, or Guns and Roses. Thanks!

Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Hot Wheels in PA, I'll have a Turtles Pro and GNR SE this week.

@brickbuilder14- Buy with confidence from Bob! Hes awesome to deal with...Hot Wheels looks like a great high speed shooting game. Id be trading my JP pro for it if i could beat JP but just havent pulled it off yet.

#13488 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

GOT Pro $5,400 (HUO second owner, Shaker, speaker lights and inserts, Premium translite)

Dont sleep on this machine! One of the best Pros ever made in my opinion and priced perfect.

#13519 3 years ago

Any interest in a low play HUO(112 plays) Jurassic Park Pro id like to trade for a Ghostbusters Pro or a Williams Indy? Other trades also considered. Would sell out right also for $5500. Has shaker, some led strips, and all GI changed to 5v warm whites. Ad with with pics soon. Covid shy household so driveway deal only.

Edit- heres the ad

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jurassic Park Pro with 112 plays. Has shaker, trough and back led strips, all GI changed to 5v warm whites, and cliffy shooter lane protectors. Has the normal ball guide issue that...”
2021-02-27
York Haven, PA
Trade
Viewed: 683 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13523 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Come in just sell me your Star Wars Premium already and keep these other pins. Ha! Great seller here as my AIQ Premium was in immaculate condition and wrapped and ready to go when I picked it up. GLWS.

You quoted the wrong Vader, LOL! Thanks for the kind words!

#13550 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Machine - For Sale

Monday Night Football

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my nice Monday Night Football. Fully working. Not in collector's condition but looks and plays very nice. Only reason for selling is because I need to fund another pinba...”

5 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

2,100 (OBO)

PinballT

Machine - For Sale

Oktoberfest

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Oktoberfest Pinball machine. It is in pristine condition. Has Shaker and Knocker. It has less than 125 plays. Only reason for selling is for funds for another pinbal...”

5 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

6,900 (OBO)

PinballT

I have a very nice low play Oktoberfest and a nice MNF for sale. Main reason for selling is to get a certain pin I have been looking for.
Thanks!

What pin are you looking for? Oktoberfest is a fun game i enjoyed more then JJP POTC when i played them side by side.

#13552 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I am looking to get an Elvira premium. Love Oktoberfest with all the unique shots, ramps, and targets. But need to choose between the two so I thought I would try Elvira for a while. I am sure I will get an Oktoberfest in the future. Maybe when I hit the lottery and get all the pins I want. Dreaming

I havent gotten to play a Elvira but it does look fun. Thats what i liked about Oktoberfest also, it has some unique shots that made it feel different. Good luck with sale and your Elvira hunt!

#13587 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

I have a minty HUO GnR SE that I would trade towards an Elvira HOH premium. PM if interested. Would also consider Indiana Jones POA but really wanting an Elvira. thx, Ryan

Id trade my 2 day old GnR SE for Strangers Things LE with UV kit...

If does happen id pay as usual to pinside for the platform to do all this fun stuff, lol!

1 week later
#13620 3 years ago

Just listed my TMNT Pro with LE armor.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “TMNT Pro with LE powder coated color armor, Stern side art blades, and shaker. Playfield is great with around 300 plays. Plays perfect. Has most of the rubbers and post changed to ...”
2021-03-22
York Haven, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1252 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#13647 3 years ago

If anybody wants to trade up any Stern Premium(possibly a Pro +cash) or American Pinball that i havent owned yet for a GnR SE let me know.

#13649 3 years ago
Quoted from goofy1994:

rwalters21 - Still have the GNR SE available?

I have one id let go for $7400 if he doesnt but check with him first, i dont want to step on his toes since you asked him first.

#13659 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “JJP GnR SE. Plays perfect, playfield is perfect, cabinet is flawless, game was made Feb 21,2021. I bought it after the $1k price increase unfortunately. Game says 32 lifetime plays...”
2021-03-29
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1513 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13661 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I have a loaded Hot Wheels that I would consider trading; does that pin interest you?

Yep, If your serious PM with full details of what you have. I know they come with different upgrades i was checking them out.

#13678 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

That’s why I asked the question in an earlier post. If Pinside charges a commission for selling a game I would assume they have to somehow report it. It’s a reason I avoid selling anything through Pinside. Sorry to go OT here.

Im not sure that would be possible. Robin that runs pinside isnt even from the US is he? How would a International company report taxes to the IRS? I dont know much about that kind of stuff but seems very unlikely. Also I dont remember giving my SS# or even my real name and address to sign up here(saying this jokingly cause we all know we didnt do that). This isnt Ebay where you have to fill out all kinds of info to sell there. Im not arguing with you Im actually pondering if this would even be possible?

#13680 3 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I got a 1099 from paypal for stuff I sold on ebay and elsewhere that just lists gross receipts. You wouldn't get that from pinside as they don't do the financial transactions. You may get a 1099 from paypal though.

I dont use paypal so im good there. Cash only sales with me or trades when i move pins. I do use my CC to pay pinside fees though.

#13689 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

SM and TFLE still available.
SM 5200 OBO
TFLE 4800 OBO
Dennis

Which TFLE is it?

1 month later
#13795 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Round 2...This game is so nice I might buy it myself!

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Build Date 01/25/2019 Undocumented two HOU Owners. I purchased this machine for the owner, and the previous owner bought it NIB...”

4 hours ago

Charles Town, WV

19,000 (OBO)

Jesterfunhouse

EDIT-Nevermind I see it is a Standard after reading the ad again. Ive only played a LE and SE and honestly for some reason the SE shot better but I dont know the differences in the models enough to know why. Good luck with sale. You seem like a fun guy!

1 month later
#13927 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Brand new low plays perfect condition Stranger Things Pro. Completely stock except Cleland code. Only looking to sell the game no trades now.”
2021-06-02
York Haven, PA
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1108 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#14130 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition, 1 of 200 ever made. Has about 1k plays on it. Bat signal mod, shaker, side art, shooter lane cliff and voodoo glass on it.”
2021-08-09
York Haven, PA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1450 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14143 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Wouldnt mind picking up a nice huo 1owner star wars or an rz at a decent price.

Which Star Wars are you looking for?

#14146 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Probably just the pro on this one. Never got to play one in a home environment so not sure what to expect. Only played a beat up one at Disney and it was a pro. Is the loop thing the only big difference? I've never played the premium.

The differences are the Deathstar blows up(opens up), has a extra ramp(fork ramp going into deathstar), outlane may the force be with you diverter, and the Hyperloop which is the best feature out of any of the models and a must have for the full experience. Get to one of the 2 mini wizards that blow up the deathstar and get hyper loop multiball going with a few balls in there and blow up the deathstar and i bet you will never look at a Pro right again. I owned a Pro before also, cool game but just not the full experience, like getting off a rollercoaster before the best part of the ride, lol!

#14167 2 years ago

Any Hobbit owners want to trade for a Mandalorian LE? Im getting out of the scene but want to keep a friendly pin in the house for my family.

1 week later
#14182 2 years ago

First come first serve...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Mando LE. Only thing added was Cara Dune sticker. Has 1 imperfection on side decal and 1 leg has a blemish that I'm waiting on replacements for both from Stern that I will ship to ...”
2021-08-23
York Haven, PA
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14190 2 years ago

Since Gordon decided to string me along to point Ive lost my patience with excuses im relisting SW

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars Premium. Voodoo glass, Star Destroyer mod, Shaker, trough led and Side art. 250 plays

2021-08-24
York Haven, PA
7,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 1118 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14192 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Jeff Gordon plays pinball??

Maybe he has a Nascar, Lol! The Gordon im talking about likes to play, the excuse game and ive heard from others this isnt the first time since my post. 40 game's in eventfully get a PITA bad apple. So be warned other fellow pinsiders.

#14194 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I was thinking this Gordon from Sesame Street.

lionshead is Gordon Ive been told. Funny he tried to contact me right away after I told Gordon 5x deal was off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.