(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldschool77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6662 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

I have a fully working BoP in players condition for sale. Comes with a Cointaker LED premium kit uninstalled. Needs shopped. Price is $1900.
Dan

Dan,

I just PMed you

2 months later
#7174 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Posted my Data East Simpsons. I'd be interested in trading. Price is negotiable.

Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, TheNew!Shopped “Simpsons Pinball Machine by Data East. Working player's condition.
Good:
Original mirrored backglass is in great condition for its age
New Nuke Stack Bumper covers installed
New 5-...”
1 hour ago Fairfax, VA 2,500 (OBO)
Turboghia

What are you looking to trade for? I have a very nice F-14.

#7176 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

No thanks on the F-14. Might be interested in your Taxi though.

Sorry Taxi is staying....sold my last one, instantly regretted it, JUST got another lol. That ole' story.

2 weeks later
#7237 6 years ago

Selling my very clean fully working Jokerz in Va Beach VA. Need room so make me an offer.

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I’m selling my Jokerz System 11 pinball. I’ve shopped it in the past couple months (Full tear down of topside then Novus 2 and Mothers carnauba paste wax before re-assembling, ...”
2017-10-13
Virginia Beach, VA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 457 times

#7245 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldschool77:

Selling my very clean fully working Jokerz in Va Beach VA. Need room so make me an offer.

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz!Shopped “I’m selling my Jokerz System 11 pinball. I’ve shopped it in the past couple months (Full tear down of topside then Novus 2 and Mothers carnauba paste wax before re-assembling, ...”
1,500 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Price drop, $1500 OBO

2 years later
#11548 4 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Looking for an '89 GTB Hot Shots. Can be working or not, ground mods done or not, just a player's game, but in decent shape.

Good luck! People hate on this because of the translite (which i happen to love...but i also have two other Gottlieb/Premiers from that era that i enjoy the crap outta too!) and i think tons of them got throw away so they are harder to find now.

1 week later
#11603 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

Never posted in here, always lurked. So figured I'd toss this out there.
I'm always looking for gottleib 80b/system 3 games. Needing work is ok and preferable as long as price reflects condition.
I wouldnt mind dragging home a genesis/ goldwings/ bonebusters/rock encore. But really I'm not picky. If price is right that I can play game then sell off to break even I'm ok with titles I normally wouldn't want. Hell I currently own a raven lol.
On the other hand my girlfriends tastes in pins are little more pricey than mine. For her I'm on the hunt for bride of pinbot/cactus jacks/ class of 1812. If I can get her one of her wish list pins that will help me immensely in my ability to drag home more games.
Thanks

Not sure if you're up for a drive (not sure where you are located) but this Rock has been listed for a while. Seems to work 100%, but PF has significant wear. May be able to get him to come down on the price some?

raleigh.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#11718 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherga:

Looking for Gottlieb Sys80b games... working or not. Prefer complete machines with good playfields but will consider others. PM and let me know what you have within 90 miles of York, PA.

PMed you

2 months later
#12171 3 years ago

Anyone have a reasonably priced Bally Spy Hunter (pinball) or Bally Elektra. Projects OK as long as they are priced accordingly.

#12179 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I have a Saturn 2, that count?

I had to look that one up, that's really cool!!

I actually picked up a Spy Hunter this past weekend. Cabinet is rough'ish (swelling...stupid press board), but the BG and PF are near perfect which is pretty rare on this title!

#12195 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Sorry, thats a 6.5 hour round trip

I'd LOVE to only make a 6.5 hour round trip for a pin. That's really not bad at all. My typical is about 8-10. Sometimes you do what you gotta to get the pin you want.

3 weeks later
#12335 3 years ago

I just listed my Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man Pinball and Fireball Classic pinball. located in Virginia Beach.

4 weeks later
#12481 3 years ago

Just posted this up, open to trades too!

Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Bally Spy Hunter Pinball This is a relatively rare and quirky game with great music and sounds from the era! Plays great and has been recently stripped down and shopped...”
2020-08-03
Virginia Beach, VA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 198 times

10 months later
#13943 2 years ago

Just listed a Nice Original Firepower with a new backglass in VA Beach with lots of new and plenty of bulletproofing.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale, fully working Williams Firepower Pinball. Very nice original condition. I’ve fully shopped it out within the past few months. And added a ton of new….. The following ...”
2021-07-07
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 815 times

#13949 2 years ago
Quoted from Oldschool77:

Just listed a Nice Original Firepower with a new backglass in VA Beach with lots of new and plenty of bulletproofing.

Machine - For Sale

Nice Original Firepower With New Backglass

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “For Sale, fully working Williams Firepower Pinball. Very nice original condition. I’ve fully shopped it out within the past few months. And added a ton of new…..
The following ...”

1,900 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Open to reasonable offers

2 months later
#14175 2 years ago

Looking for a Gold Wings within a couple hundred miles of VA Beach. Please be priced accordingly and realistically for the title and its condition. Project OK as long as it's more or less complete. PM me please. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#14291 2 years ago

I just listed this F14 in Virginia Beach you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer one!

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey everyone!! I’m selling my F-14 Tomcat pinball. It’s in extremely nice shape…please read below and ask questions if I missed anything you’d like to know or see… The b...”
2021-09-10
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 415 times

6 months later
#15138 2 years ago

Just listed my Black Hole. Super clean and functioning 100%.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey everyone! I'm selling my Black Hole pinball machine. It's in extremely good condition. Backglasses are both nearly perfect with only a little scuff on the inside of the inner...”
2022-03-26
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 565 times

#15150 2 years ago

Price drop, make me a reasonable offer.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey everyone! I'm selling my Black Hole pinball machine. It's in extremely good condition. Backglasses are both nearly perfect with only a little scuff on the inside of the inner...”
2022-03-26
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 565 times

1 month later
#15263 1 year ago

Just listed my Gottlieb The Games located in VA Beach.

Machine - For Sale
Games, the Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my Gottlieb "The Games" pinball. A relatively rare title from 1984. The previous owner did some serious yet amazing touch-up to the playfield and then completely clea...”
2022-05-15
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 115 times

5 months later
#15864 1 year ago

Just listed a super nice Williams Hyperball in VA Beach for sale, reasonable offers accepted!

Machine - For Sale
Hyperball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my Williams Hyperball! This is a really cool videogame/pinball hybrid designed by Steve Ritchie in 1981. It’s in very nice condition. The cannon has been compl...”
2022-10-29
Virginia Beach, VA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 317 times

5 months later
#16505 1 year ago

Selling a nice taxi located in VA Beach.

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey everyone! I’m looking to sell my Taxi (the trade option just want working out) The Good: Playfield is VERY nice. This is my 3rd Taxi, and these are usually roached out, bu...”
2023-03-30
Virginia Beach, VA
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 325 times

#16534 1 year ago

I'm seeing a nice Arena with a NOS translite, new ramp and perfect playfield.

Machine - For Sale
Arena Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I’m making some room, so I’m selling my Gottlieb Arena. The Good: I’ve done a complete topside teardown shop job with 3 coats of hard carnauba wax within the past couple m...”
2023-04-08
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 278 times

1 month later
#16677 11 months ago

Listed an extremely nice teed'd off.

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Tee’d Off Pinball. The whole playfield was stripped down of all parts and shopped out. Buffed with Novus, a couple key wear spots touched up and mylared, and then waxe...”
2023-05-17
Virginia Beach, VA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 266 times

4 months later
#17229 6 months ago

Just listed a very clean Genesis with tons of new in VA Beach.

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “*now open to trades, solid state only will still sell outright too* For sale is my 1986 Gottlieb Genesis Pinball Machine. Brand new Parts include: Translite (NOS) Ramps (Freepla...”
2023-10-16
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 542 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldschool77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Oldschool77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.