(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 minutes ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GCS2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5116 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Looking for Elvira and the party monsters

I believe 2manypins in VA who posts in this thread has one for sale if that's not too far for you travel

2 years later
#9598 5 years ago

Looking to sell my OG Monster Bash. Good condition some dents, dings etc. Positive it could use some bulbs in several spots. Back box lock was removed (will purchase a new one if you want). Does have a pinball pro speaker system, colorDMD, and scared stiff bone style flipper bats. If you are interested just email at [email protected]. Must be able to come pick up and help get out of the house.

3 weeks later
#9669 5 years ago

Anyone with a nice Silverball Mania or NGG for sale not too far from Richmond, VA?

#9706 5 years ago

Looking for Avengers, NGG, Houdini, WOZ, or JJP POTC within 4 hours of Richmond, VA as well

#9736 5 years ago

Would anyone be interested in partnering up on a deal?

There is a pin I would like to get and I can get it brought to me by seller if I buy second game. I have no want for the other games he has so I am hoping someone in the area might be interested in buddying up with me.

Games he has for sale (and I can get you more info and pics if you are serious) Star Wars Pro, Ghostbusters Premium by Pinball Refinery, and s Star Trek Premium.

Contact me at [email protected] or through pinside and we can chat about it.

Thanks.

#9754 5 years ago

Anyone have a NGG for sale?

#9792 5 years ago

Still looking for a NGG in the area if anyone has one for sale - no trade to offer unless you need accounting services, LOL.

Would also be interested in an RFM or SWEP1 must be in good working order

#9799 5 years ago

Request for assistance please

Anyone able to assist with pin transport in the next week or so from NJ to Richmond VA (or somewhere closer to me than NJ).

I need a JJP POTC LE brought from NJ (not far from JJP factory) to somewhere I can meet you (MD maybe) or closer if there is anyone making a journey very soon.

If so please contact by PM here or via email [email protected]

Thanks

Greg

#9803 5 years ago

FYI transport has been secured for my POTC thanks to members of this great forum

Appreciate the help everyone

Thanks

#9835 5 years ago

If anyone has a nice 100% working STTNG or NGG hit me up please, thx

#9860 5 years ago

looking to trade Houdini plus cash for an MMR please

Houdini outright sale is possible as well but need to secure an MMR first. I really like Houdini but the family has spoken about what they want.

#9867 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That may be the fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen, man you are out of control!

Well I want to keep it, the family does not. And because of what they want I need the funds from it to finance the MM. It happened with Shadow years ago, no one liked it but me so it left too. Such is life.

#9875 5 years ago

Well I am not knocking Houdini in any way. I like it and like I said if it was up to me it would stay but limited space limited budget then I have to go with the consensus

MM is a great game and we won’t get bored with it as none of us in the house are good enough to make wizard mode. Hell I still haven’t gotten monsters of rock after owning it for 14 years. We also don’t get to play every single day so that helps too. I’ll take offers on the Houdini I guess but would like to nail down an MMR as well. It’s sad that they didn’t put the XL display in it though

#9883 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

game changer when the XL display comes out. I really like them.

Absolutely if they do that they can have my money right now.

And I have also spoken with a distributor and they said not sure, no official word from CGC about it. I can't imagine them doing this for the same $7999. I expect if anything what they will do is offer a Collectors Edition or something like that with the XL display and a topper for something like $8499 or worse $8999.

#9885 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I give those guys credit for dropping prices on the CE and keeping prices the same for SE and LE with AFMr and MBr. I would hope something similar with MMr.

I would hope so and I hope they announce something soon about MMR with XL however I have a feeling with all the delays with getting MBRLEs out there won't be any movement on this front for some time.

#9889 5 years ago

Well I think CC is a given I mean what else would you "remake" - TZ, TAF - nope. TOTAN, CV, and TOM would be nice but they wouldn't sell enough of those to warrant doing them.

And yeah I want everything to have that XL display now (or LCD i.e. JJP or new Sterns). I feel completely spoiled by it.

#9891 5 years ago

Well I think CC only succeeds as a remake if they can license the continued code or recode themselves. Not saying it won't sell on its own but I think if they did the extra code it would make a big difference. We like CC ourselves but not sure how long it would survive in a home environment.

As far as TOM or CV love both of those games as well but again not sure how well they would do as a remake.

#9895 5 years ago

Yes MB needed no code finishing they redid animations/dots due to the HD XL display and they look great.

It would be nice if they rereleased an LE of MMR with the XL display and light up speaker panel ala MBR and AFMR.

Its why I am hesitant to buy an MMR now. Also would be nice if they made the boardset change to MMR that they did for MBR as well i.e. 2 boards in the head vs one.

#9918 5 years ago

Still shopping around for a White Water and/or a Medieval Madness (remake) in the area. LMK if you have one to sell or trade.

Would be trading a Houdini.

Would possibly be interested in a nice 100% working STTNG as well.

#9922 5 years ago

Anyone near Richmond interested in doing a White Water playfield swap. This type of thing is over my head and would like to pay someone for the job.

Can work around your time frame (bring you the game of course).

If so please contact me.

Thanks

Greg

#9924 5 years ago

debating getting it. It doesn't HAVE to have a pf but I think it needs one at some point. Long term definitely needs one

And yes this is the cheaper one with topper issues - as in the decal is just that a decal no foil etc

#9927 5 years ago

Awesome group here guys made some new connections today for folks willing to help me out. Will definitely come in handy in the future - Much appreciated!

Based on that still looking for a White Water and an MMR

Have Houdini to trade

Thanks.

#9933 5 years ago

Houdini is officially up for sale. Found a White Water today and was a little more $$ than planned so this has to go to help recover costs. Not what I want to do but the family wants the White Water and an MMR so here I am

$5900

Great condition has a blemish on the back of the backbox (can't see unless you are behind the game of course) piece of wood out of it from prior owner (sadly I didn't find out about it til after I got the game, my mistake)

Has power upgrade installed
EOS fipper switch update (not installed)
Lermods trough light (purple)
API Theater screen mod
Seance sign mod (in place of Spirit sign)
Water torture tank from Hooked on pinball
Straight Jacket mod
Plastic protector set from Little Shop of Games
AP Houdini topper
Art blades from Tilted Graphics (I got it that way)

Waiting on 1 new leg bolt from Barry at API as one of the ones I had was stripped. Inner leg bracket already replaced.

I think that's it. If there is anything else extra to the game I'll come back and add to the post.

No trades. Will take pics this evening and make available. Prefer pick up from my house but can probably meet you about about 90 mins away maybe a hair farther depending on how much time I can get away from work.

Hit me up if you are interested.

FYI will donate to pinside if it sells to a forum member.

Thanks

Greg

#9940 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Rob Zombie Spookshow International pin?

If so lmk as I may be getting one in trade this week that I need to flip quickly. Can do partial trade or outright sale preferred.

#9947 5 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale within about 2 hours of Richmond in the 2k or less range?

If so lmk.

Unrealistic I know but a lower tier DMD would be great or a solid system 11. Not against a Data East, Sega, or Gottlieb game either. Must be working 100%.

Solid state game is ok as well but depends on game. Not interested in EMs

#9951 5 years ago

Its official looking to trade or sell a Rob Zombie Spookshow International

Game is currently located in PA but will be at my house tomorrow morning. If you are in the PA area jump on this today.

Open to most any trade but prefer outright sale. Hit me up if you are interested.

I'll be posting in the market shortly and have some pics as well.

Thanks

#9966 5 years ago

Ok so Houdini has gone to its new owner, Rob Zombie to its new owner so I am looking to get another game. Reposting my request from the other day.

Anyone have anything for sale within about 2 hours of Richmond in the 2500 or less range?

Unrealistic I know but a lower tier DMD would be great or a solid system 11. Not against a Data East, Sega, or Gottlieb game either. Must be working 100%.

Solid state game is ok as well but depends on game. Not interested in EMs

#9982 5 years ago

So it looks like we are going to wait on finding an MMR so the family wants to see if we can track down a NGG.

Hit me up if you have one please (preferably under 4k)

Thanks

#9988 5 years ago

Anyone with a World Cup Soccer for sale?

#9997 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a fish tales I’ll sell for $2500

If I cannot find a WCS soon I may very well take you up on that if its still available. Have 3 possible leads on WCS just need people to send me some more info. FT is a great game.

#10005 5 years ago

If I wasn't trying to get a WCS I would have already snapped up the BF. GLWS

#10036 5 years ago

Looking for a WCS 94 within a few hours of Richmond, VA. Must be a 100% working game

#10040 5 years ago

Anyone need an LCD ColorDMD?

I just got one from a pinsider and do not need it as the game I am getting has one already.

Just looking to get what I paid for it $385 and will ship for that price.

SOLD - its off to the Richmond Pinball Collective happy to see its staying local and going to good place!

#10042 5 years ago

Pretty sure WPC let me look at the cables right quick.

A handshake and I may even be able to deliver depending on where you are.

Ah hell local p/u you get $5 off!

Yep WPC cables with the display. Got it from Jesterfunhouse btw in case anyone cares

#10054 5 years ago

Still looking for a WCS 94 if you have one FS please contact me

Thanks

1 week later
#10161 5 years ago

Looking for standard size stern hd glass or pdi glass - 2 sheets

Willing to pick up within a few hours of Richmond

10 months later
#11691 4 years ago

I know this is the FS thread for this area but seems like the best place to post my question. If inappropriate a mod can delete or I will remove.

Anyone relatively local to Richmond, VA that has experience have any interest in redoing a cabinet?

I have a WH20 that has new PF, ramps, boulders etc but the cabinet kinda sucks (not horrific) but could use fixing up and new decals. This is completely out of abilities and would like to see if anyone would be interested in the job.

TIA

11 months later
#13407 3 years ago

Looking for an RFM or SWEP1 (RFM preferred) in the are.

Really would prefer one that has been converted to LCD if possible but obviously will take one that has the CRT as long as its in good working order and has a good image.

1 year later
#15233 1 year ago

I am done (well basically done assuming I don't decide to do anything else) with my old a1up Marvel pin. This is my pin and I used it for several months until I decided to do DIY and build a larger cabinet and do a bunch of upgrades. If anyone is interested please DM me to discuss. This would make a nice starting cab for someone or for someone who wants to tinker with adding on to it.

Here is what is in the cab
Marvel a1up pin - no 1up stuff remains but a couple of buttons
32" LG 1080p 75Hz PF
22" Acer 1080p BG
8" Eyoyo 720p DMD (way better than the original 1up display)
Dayton Audio speakers
Marvel speaker grills
Pinscape Lite
300W ATX PSU
Oak Micros Plunger
LED buttons for start, coin, back/camera, pause(unable to get pause to work but its marked that way, lol), launch, and exit
Upgraded Flipper buttons with rollie leaf switches
Magna save buttons (old a1up buttons)
Oak Micros Rotary Encoded (i.e. volume knob for vol up/down and mute)
Nobsound 2.1 amplifier
Dayton bass shaker (no subwoofer)
Smart power switch to power on the entire cabinet once PC is turned on
AC Affinity dual exhaust fan installed in the rear
PC specs - i5-9400 (engineering sample so Windows does not detect what it is but the specs are that of an i5-9400 Coffee Lake 2.9ghz/6 core/6 thread), Gigabyte B365M motherboard, 16gb DDR4, 500gb SSD, GTX 1060, Coolermaster case and 380W PSU)
Will also include addressable LED strips for the sides (attaches with magnets) and a 3 row LED back matrix I made. None of this is installed but it comes with the cab. You will need a 5V PSU and a teensy board to set these up.

Currently pinup is installed and fully updated. VPX works, FP works, FX2/3 works, PinEvent, color roms all work etc. There is no DOF needed as there are no toys installed. I am not selling this with tables. They are there for you to test the cab and that is it. They will be removed before going to the new owner. I am not a reseller and you are not buying this for any software or any creative product done by any table makers. You are purchasing the cabinet and hardware only.

It does not have any PF glass. I no longer have the plexi that came with it but I highly recommend you get some tempered glass for it and use that. If not leave it open. Feel free to ask questions. I will attach some pictures but I have more available and some video to share if you DM me.
I do have a cleveland software designs feedback (solenoids) that could be sold with the cab (it was in there) but you would basically be paying the same price as it costs new since I plan to use it my new cab but can sell it with this if wanted.

I can deliver as long as you are within about 30 mins of Richmond, VA otherwise you must pick up. Price is $1200.

I will assist you with how to get the tables and get them on the cabinet but will not load it up for you, you must learn.

Just for your info 1up cab was $450, 32" PF was $250, 22" BG was $140, 8" DMD was $80, PSU was $35, smart power strip $20, plunger kit $35, Pinscape Lite $50, rortary encoder $20, speakers $30, speaker grills $20, nobsound amp $35, various buttons/wire/distribution blocks/power adapters etc - $100 or so. PC was made from parts I had except the 1060 which was $150). As you can tell there is a lot more in it.

Again please DM me with questions and additional pics etc. Please do not reach out unless you are serious. Thx

10 months later
#16473 1 year ago

I am going to mark WH20 as pending at the moment as a fellow pinsider has reached out to me already. If anything changes I will edit the post.

Posting here before I get a chance to get an ad ready.

We are selling our Whitewater.

Game was purchased a little over 4 years ago from Doug Huse. At the time a NOS PF was installed along with new ramps, new boulders, LEDs and several other new parts (targets etc).

I have added several things to it - both OCD boards, Wet Willy's lighted mod, ColorDMD, chasing ramp lights from pinduino (very cool addition if I say so myself), flipper toppers, LED lighted trough, undercab lighting, rock custom pinball power adapter to run the undercab lighting (and a lighted cup holder which I would like to keep), modfather blue swirl shooter rod.

I have 2 other mods to include that I never got around to installing - skull mountain mod with LEDs and bigfoot hotfoot mod. Also I believe I have some Cliffy's for the game as well but did not install them either.

Game plays very well and everything works. The cabinet is in good condition but not great (definitely not as nice as the rest of the game). It is structurally sound but has knicks, dings, chips, rough spots etc. I had considered replacing it or using radcals but just never got around to it.

We love the game and don't necessarily want to sell it but I only have room for 4 games and are looking at one of the new games that just came out.

Game is at my home in Mechanicsville, VA.

Outright sale price is $7600 and this is firm

I MAY consider a trade but it would only be for one of these games - Godzilla Premium or LE, Cactus Canyon Remake LE, Medieval Madness Remake Royal.

Prefer sale.

If you are interested I am happy to answer questions. I will try to get current pics and the ad up in the next few days.

#16488 1 year ago

Anyone selling an MMR or CCR in the area?

If so shoot me a message with what you have, where you are and your price. Cash purchase unless you are looking for accounting services, lol.

Thanks

#16490 1 year ago

Anyone have a suggestion of a decent glass shop in Richmond, VA to get a new standard size PF glass? I'd like to replace mine as its pretty scratched up.

#16493 1 year ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

And I know someone near Fredericksburg who has a surplus glass (from my TSPP). Seems like a great opportunity to get an anti-glare upgrade, though

I will actually be in F'burg tomorrow evening picking up my WCS.

#16501 1 year ago

Posting for a friend

Anyone have a CCR or GZ Premium they want sell?

Could offer a nice WCS as partial trade or purchase outright if we can make a deal.

#16507 1 year ago

Does anyone in the Richmond area want a new piece of Voodoo glass (standard body)? I am getting 1 piece in a pin purchase but I can save $25 (and so can you) if I purchase 2 pieces for $450. I don't need the second one so if anyone close by or you come to Richmond and get it would like a piece for $225 instead of $250 + shipping just lmk in the few days.

FYI I am not making a dime on this just looking to split the 2 piece for $450 deal is all otherwise I will just stick with the one piece I actually need.

Currently my plan is to meet up with the seller in Frederick MD so technically if you are my way back from there I could drop it off or meet you along my route. This will be next Saturday 4/8 in the AM.

Just shoot me a message.

Thanks

#16523 1 year ago

Last chance if you anyone wants any standard or widebody voodoo glass in the Richmond area.

I can have more placed on my order being dropped at my house tomorrow with a game but I need to know no later than 5pm if anyone wants it.

I do not have any to sell myself I am just trying to help out anyone in the RIC that wants some and doesn't want to pay shipping.

#16545 1 year ago

WCS 94

This is on hold for now as I "may" have figured out the issue.

Thanks

Greg

#16547 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars Premium in the low 7s (or less, lol) message me if you have one for sale.

I can go higher but it needs to have mods to justify the price.

Thx

#16560 1 year ago

Looking for 1 piece of standard sized Invisiglass or Voodoo glass please. One I can pick up within reasonable distance of Richmond VA

Thanks

Greg

#16562 1 year ago

Does anyone near Richmond have a spare stern coin door, shooter housing and speaker panel I could borrow for a month or so?

I would like to get these parts powder coated and so not want to have my game down in the meantime.

Would return the items once my parts come back of course and happy to give you a little something for your help

Yes I know I could buy all these parts and go and have them coated and then sell my old parts but that seems cost prohibitive as I doubt I would be able to recoup enough from the sale to make it worth it.

Of course the loaner parts can be beaten up damaged etc since I just need to keep the game functional.

Please message me if you have spares of these items. Thanks

#16564 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Selling my super nice Who Dunnit or T3. Have to fund my Godzilla premium that’s coming soon.

Machine - For Sale

Who Dunnit

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is the nicest Who Dunnit I’ve ever seen or played. I wouldn’t be selling if I weren’t getting a Godzilla premium. Whoever buys this game will be super happy with their p...”

56 minutes ago

Monroe Township, NJ
(246 mi)

pingeo

Machine - For Sale

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super nice T3 that plays fast and works perfectly. Color DMD. Mirror blades LEDs throughout including back box and RPG. Ball trough lighting. Color changing flipper buttons. RPG w...”

48 minutes ago

Monroe Township, NJ
(246 mi)

pingeo

Good call. Just got a GZ Pre and it’s been me of the most fun games I have ever owned much less played. I am not a Stern fanboy in anyway but they sure got this one right.

GLWS

#16566 1 year ago

Anyone from the Richmond area headed to Allentown and wants to bring some invisiglass back for me?

Hate paying the shipping costs on this stuff.

2 months later
#16819 10 months ago

You could always use Steve at Pinball Refinery (has a thread on pinside). My cost for shipping from him to me in VA was $38. My cost to send parts back was around $26 I think. So it does add to the cost but he does a really good job and certainly knows pinball parts.

4 months later
#17367 5 months ago

Yep agreed on Butch. Had a very good experience with him earlier this year on a CC.

2 months later
#17581 3 months ago

anyone selling/trading an RFM SWEP1 combo?

#17600 3 months ago

Anyone in the area have the ability to transport a game for me from Poqouson VA to Richmond VA a little more than an hour

I have run into some logistical issues vehicle wise and all I have available to me is my 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe and almost certain that game won’t fit in there.

Message me if you can help.

#17606 3 months ago

POTCLE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I never thought this day would come but here we are - JJPOTC LE #69 is up for sale. I am the only owner. Purchased from Joe at Pinballstar back 2018/2019 (would need to find the ...”
2024-01-13
Mechanicsville, VA
19,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 678 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17614 3 months ago

Still hoping to find an MMR in this area.

LMK if you have on you are looking to sell or trade (POTCLE would be my trade bait and no I am not willing to do a 1-1 trade or add money on my end)

#17624 3 months ago

Now accepting partial trades towards my POTCLE if anyone is interested

Added 92 days ago:

Would be interested in MM/MMR, NGG, RS, JP Premium, SW Premium. Would also entertain multiple game trades + cash for it.

#17631 3 months ago

I know it’s a long shot (impossible shot probably) but will ask anyway. Anyone have any MMR upgrades the are looking to get rid of?

#17636 3 months ago

Anyone selling a used TOTAN playfield I can use for a wall art project for my wife as a gift?

#17641 88 days ago

Anyone local want some mirror blades? Just pulled from my STTNG. The are in good condition but still have sticky tape on the back. No screws provide your own

$20 and I would really prefer not to ship unless you want to pay UPS to pack and ship them.

Added 87 days ago:

THESE ARE GONE TO NEW OWNER, THANKS!

#17643 88 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Wow, just my luck, I was in Richmond Thursday and drove back Friday. Most of the time I'm a day late and a dollar short. NOT THIS TIME!
This time A Day early and money to spare.
GLWS

Sorry. Just pulled them late last night actually so they weren't even available yet.

These are now pending pick up late tonight.

Thanks

Greg

1 week later
#17657 80 days ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Looking to move a data east Jurassic park. Nice shape, topper.

Wish I had room we love this game, GLWS

#17658 80 days ago

Odd request here.

Anyone near Richmond, VA have a Stern Spider-Man they would be interested in "renting" for a few months?

My son would love this game but we are technically out of space (we have a game on order so buying one just to have to sell it in a little more than 3 months doesn't make sense in my mind) so wondering if anyone would like rent their game out for a few months.

Like I said odd request but thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks

1 week later
#17685 73 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Machine - For Sale

Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”

19 minutes ago

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
(233 mi)

hockeymutt

8,200 (OBO)

Time to change things up.
Thanks!!!

3 weeks later
#17768 49 days ago

What I don't like is in a forum thread like this one I should be able to ask people if someone is interested in X game and not be forced to place and ad.

Several months ago my post in this thread was removed when I asked if anyone might be interested in POTC. I was moderated and told I HAD to place an ad. What irritates me about that is 2 fold - one its ridiculous I can't see if there is any interest a game and 2 why do my posts get deleted and I am told I have to place an ad yet MANY other users are able to post whatever they want ie considering selling my X game any interest and there post stays.

And BTW with respect to my FORCED ad posting I did trade the game and I DID donate to pinside for it. It cost me $50 and I wasn't happy about it but I was not trying to cheat the system. It was ridiculous I was forced to post an ad just to have a discussion about it.

In addition this forum should NEVER EVER allow ads to be placed without pictures. FB doesn't let you do it so why should this forum. If you want to sell take the time to put up a description properly and pictures. There are well known forum members that get to post expensive games with no info or pictures and I find that extremely unacceptable.

I am sure I will be voted down and cast out for my comments but it is what it is. I appreciate this forum and the vast amount of info and help I get from here but if you are going to have rules lets keep it fair across the board.

2 weeks later
#17886 35 days ago

If only it was a premium, the pro does nothing for us - sadly.

Good luck with the sale and nice work with the mods!

#17906 30 days ago

Anyone selling an Alien LV or SV not too far from Richmond?

I would do the Ripley version but wife said no to the orange side art

#17912 27 days ago

Posted in the temp trade thread but will list here just in case.

Would now temp trade our MBRLE for one of the following:

This is in order of preference.

Jurassic Park Premium/LE
Venom Premium/LE
Jaws Premium/LE
Black Knight Premium/LE
Spider-Man Vault Edition
X-Men LE
Stargate
NGG

Thanks

Greg

1 week later
#17963 16 days ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Machine - For Sale

Venom (LE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Venom LE #294
417 balls played as of 3/3/24
HOU, first owner

In perfect condition

Added stern volume control and headphone jack
Added speaker lights
Includes custom glass du...”

23 days ago

Vienna, VA
(89 mi)

andrewket

9,200 (OBO)

1.0 code just released and it added a bunch of new things and polish. I need to make room this week so I’ve reduced the price.

I so wish I had space for this, GLWS.

1 week later
#18004 5 days ago

All items available for pick up or can be brought to Pinfest or dropped off on our way there.

Shipping available for all the cups as well (not STTNG)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Trek Next Generation In good condition it was redone a couple of years ago (not me). At the time the following was done to it. Radcals New side rails, LD bar, legs, and c...”
13 days ago
Mechanicsville, VA
6,000 (OBO)

Other - For Sale
“Title says it all. Came with my game and I don’t need it. Price includes shipping to CONUS. $20 + shipping”
26 days ago
Mechanicsville, VA

Other - For Sale
“Custom painted pingulp cup from Modfather A few scuffs inside the holder portion from larger cups being used. Good condition. No longer needed.”
26 days ago
Mechanicsville, VA
20 (Firm)

Other - For Sale
“Came with my Scooby and I don’t need it. It does not say Scooby on it anywhere so it could be used on other games.”
26 days ago
Mechanicsville, VA

#18020 1 hour ago

Will take trades for my STTNG as well. Prefer sale if anyone is interested
New price is $5900

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Trek Next Generation In good condition it was redone a couple of years ago (not me). At the time the following was done to it. Radcals New side rails, LD bar, legs, and c...”
13 days ago
Mechanicsville, VA
6,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GCS2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=GCS2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.