(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 minutes ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9381 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I have a MBr SE I just got. 50 or less plays. Side Blades and Titan Clear throughout. Got a game coming next week so would have to be a quick turnaround (Cant afford Both).
$6,900 Firm.
PM me. If sold I would just make a donation to Pinside.

Very nice deal!

2 months later
#9696 5 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

A few months ago, I fixed up a Twilight Zone for a customer near Culpeper, VA. I replaced the MPU, driver board, right flipper button board, VUK plunger to gumball (broken where the plastic attaches to metal rod), a few coils, and adjusted switches to get it all working. He wanted to play it a while and then wanted to sell it. He thinks he is ready to sell it and will ask $7,000. Is anyone in the area interested?
He states that once in a while the ball is not coming out of the gumball machine when a ball goes in. This sounds like an intermittent switch issue that was not occurring when I was there. But want to provide as much info as possible. Otherwise it looks great and plays great.
Thanks
Michael

Had that happen with my tz too. Replaced the opto switch at the top of the wire form leading into the gumball machine and it works perfect now. Cheap part to fix an annoying issue which causes you to have to wait for the ball search.

4 weeks later
#9884 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Absolutely if they do that they can have my money right now.
And I have also spoken with a distributor and they said not sure, no official word from CGC about it. I can't imagine them doing this for the same $7999. I expect if anything what they will do is offer a Collectors Edition or something like that with the XL display and a topper for something like $8499 or worse $8999.

I give those guys credit for dropping prices on the CE and keeping prices the same for SE and LE with AFMr and MBr. I would hope something similar with MMr.

#9886 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I would hope so and I hope they announce something soon about MMR with XL however I have a feeling with all the delays with getting MBRLEs out there won't be any movement on this front for some time.

The podcast world is speculating that CGC's next remake is "for sure" Cactus Canyon and that CGC has a non-licensed game already developed that they will be putting on the market as well. Very interesting times for these guys.

2 months later
#10266 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

2 Pinbots for $2000! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If you already have a System 11a machine you can swap parts to identify the issues.

Machine - For Sale

2 Pinbots For $2000

New!

As is “2 Pinbots for $2000! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If...”

16 hours ago

Crofton, MD

sataneatscheese

This is a bargain. You should have no issues moving these.

3 weeks later
#10485 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m done with pinball. It’s not fun anymore. Selling everything!

I will make you a fabulous offer of 10k for everything in your collection! Better hurry there is no way anybody can compete with this type of deal!

3 months later
#11075 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Lots of interest but looking for 4400. Nice GB in MD. Lowest price on Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice ghostbusters. Lots of upgrades. About 1400 plays in a public location well maintained.

LEDs added. Shopped, titan glo bands added. New slimer mech, new slimer motor, sl...”

14 days ago

Columbia, MD

4,400 (OBO)

billsfanmd

The new Ghostbusters code is a blast. Really a huge improvement and makes the game much more approachable. Great deal here. No way I would let ours go at this price. Buy it up and have a blast!

1 week later
#11092 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Iron Maiden Pro Second owner, home use only Upgraded most of the GI lights to warm white comet 2 SMD frosted bulbs. This looks great in the areas with the yellows and oranges and b...”
2019-09-28
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 537 times

I can bring my Iron Maiden to the White Rose show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-pro-41

1 month later
#11223 4 years ago
Quoted from MD_Pinball_Dude:

Think there is any money to be made by flipping it?

That Bingo doesnt have flippers bud!

its a joke..... and a goofy one at that....

1 week later
#11280 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “BKSOR LE 363 of 500

88 total plays, 243 total balls
Looks brand new
First owner, HOU

Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”

36 days ago

Vienna, VA

6,900 (OBO)

andrewket

Black Friday sale!

Wow! Man not in the market but that is tempting.

1 week later
#11302 4 years ago

I will be in the DC, VA, MD area next week. Any interest in these games? I could also do a trade? No issues to load up a game and head that way. I am more than willing to meet around the area.

I have
Hobbit Black Arrow
Ghostbusters Pro
Game of Thrones Limited Edition
(Maybe Batman 66 premium)

Would be interested in JJP games, Medieval Madness (remake is A OK), Jurassic Park, Deadpool. Probably quite a few others but those listed are what I am after the most right now, let me know. Thanks

1 month later
#11483 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Machine - For Sale

Munsters (Pro)

Routed - fresh off route “Munsters pro in great condition, Currently out on route at Ballad Brewing- I’d like to sell/trade for another stern pro. It’s been a good earner, so no rush to sell/trade- onl...”

34 days ago

Danville, VA

Coz

Great price!

1 week later
#11554 4 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Interested in a CQ/HEP CFTBL - shoot me a PM if you’ve got one.

Check here for a nice looking game

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/476272556403587/

#11567 4 years ago

I would trade my BM66 (signed Adam West card) for a JP premium or LE (adding cash as necessary), or maybe some other games on my wishlist. Would really dig an early Stern (Stars, Nine Ball, etc), but I could be open to quite a few games. Feel free to shoot me an offer. Thanks!

#11573 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

GO CHIEFS!!!! (Your'e Welcome)

Dude I have never met you, but your posts (and especially your edits) crack me up!

#11604 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldschool77:

Not sure if you're up for a drive (not sure where you are located) but this Rock has been listed for a while. Seems to work 100%, but PF has significant wear. May be able to get him to come down on the price some?
raleigh.craigslist.org link

Pretty sure that is sold. I bought the xenon from him and he said he had just sold the rock machine. The xenon is still listed in facebook too.

#11615 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade towards a BM66 or Dialed In? I could meet somewhere within a few hours of here or we also have the auction this weekend in Winston-Salem. I could meet out there too.

2 weeks later
#11658 4 years ago

Anybody want to work a trade on either of my games on the marketplace? I would love to do a 2 for 1 on one of these. My wishlist has a ton of stuff I would also be interested in, though I could certainly listen to other offers. I am willing to drive a bit to work a deal (hence me mentioning it in this thread ).

thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In standard edition in very nice shape for sale or trade. This is a HUO game. I would be happy to provide any additional info or pics as necessary. As a bonus, this game als...”
2020-02-12
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 750 times

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Batman 66 Premium in very nice shape for sale or trade. It has the signed Adam West card in it which is the "Robin Rescued" card. This is a HUO game. I would be happy to provide an...”
2020-02-12
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 740 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#11723 4 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone?

I hope this comes across as constructive (and not price policing), but I wanted to put it up front as that doesn't always work on the internet. Your games are priced significantly higher than others. They look very nice, but you are now catering to a specific collector looking for that. Not saying they won't move, but you might have to wait just a bit longer for the right buyer.

#11729 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Anybody know of anyone near Charlottesville, VA who does board repairs? I need a WPC CPU board repaired, U20 is fried on my mine. I tried connecting Alltek but they only do Bally and Stern boards.
I can mail it, but I'd love to be able to find someone near by so I could just drop the board off and then pick it up when it's ready.

Rottendog makes wpc boards. Eugene Mosh repairs them if you prefer that route. He is on Facebook, not sure if he is here.

1 week later
#11785 4 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all, anyone have a Hobbit or WOZ they’d like to trade?! I have a JPLe to offer up
Let me know if so!
Thanks!

Man, i just moved a Hobbit a couple of months ago. Batman 66?

1 month later
#11995 3 years ago

Craziest of things...I have a buyer for my pinball magic...when I went to fold down the head to bring it up from the basement the backglass slid out and exploded on the carpet. Good news is the plastic covers and the translite are fine but the pain of glass is obliteraterd. Apparently this glass not the same dimensions as other machines and I wanted to see if any one in the local area has capcom backglass pane of glass before I go get one from a glass cutter.. Dimensions are roughly 26x20

I did the upvote, but am conflicted at upvoting something crappy that happened to you....

eh I am over it

1 week later
#12031 3 years ago

I am looking for an older Stern pinball machine. Stars is at the top of my list, but Nine Ball, Cheetah and one or two others could work as well. I am in NC but will hop in the truck to pick one up. Cash or maybe trade bait?? Thanks!

#12038 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

If you find a nine ball I'll give you a stars and a meteor for it.

Man, you are probably so tired of that old, boring Stars machine. I will give it a good home!

#12054 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Wilmington,De off of Limestone Road.
Ground floor

Machine - For Sale

Comet

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “The good/great:
I'm only the 3rd owner, my uncle had it for over 30 years before selling it to me
Complete playfield swap done about 2 years ago.
Corkscrew and Skeeball ramps repla...”

6 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The good/great:
LED conversion is already done
Super charger and diverter work as they should!
new apron decals
new lockdown bar decals
Replaced the topper light motor a few months...”

5 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

Machine - For Sale

Lethal Weapon 3

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The Good/Great
Everything works as it should
Color Pin2DMD , first LW3 in color ever.
-May have old DMD in a box, no promises
New skill shot targets
PF is really good shape
Transl...”

4 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

T2 and Hollywood Heat going up next.

You getting out man?

2 months later
#12452 3 years ago

Have a couple of games I would put up for trades. X-men pro and Space Station. Both were just shopped, new comet led's all over, clear rings, new flipper bats, tons of stuff done to each. Both are ready to rock. My wishlist has a bunch of stuff I would consider, but top of the list at the moment are Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy. I am in NC, but am always willing to hop in the truck for a deal. I can add or take cash to make the right deal. Thanks

1 week later
#12484 3 years ago

I have a xmen pro (posted in the classifieds) and a MMr with pinstadiums, shaker, topper, hd color dmd, titan rings (can remove the pinstadiums too). Open to trades on each or even a possible package deal. I am in NC, but have been known to head out in the truck to make a deal.

I would love a deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, or star trek. Thanks

1 week later
#12544 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Guardians of the Galaxy or a Deadpool? Can pay cash or possibly make a trade. Thanks

3 months later
#13014 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Demolition Man pinball for sale. Looking for $3000 or trade for other pins. This one is all LEDs, nice boards, plays great. I had the handles powdercoated. It has new targets, a gr...”
2020-11-14
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 544 times

I can drive a ways for a trade. Lots of games in my wishlist I could go for right now. I also have a VPCabs Vertigo that I am probably going to list in the near future. I did quite a few upgrades to it and loaded a bunch of the VPX games to it.

1 month later
#13182 3 years ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

Thanks gang, we are an early morning and active bunch!
With holidays, work, move...and other goings-on...I need to prioritize visitors over inquiries. I will respond to all inquiries ASAP, but it saves a bunch of time to show/sell/deliver in one movement, as you know.
Machines are mint, except for TSPP...scratch on the side cab, shooter lane wear...but plays great.
Thanks again and happy holidays!
Mike

Posting prices might make it easier as I would guess a few of your inquiries are related to price. (plus we all want to see )

#13203 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Tempting. Seems like a bunch of GB’s trading hands recently. What does everyone know that I don’t?

I always think this when I notice as well. I think it's simply folks seeing others go for good money and jump on too.

2 weeks later
#13275 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Call me crazy, I'm thinking of trading my GnRCE for a nice T2 (plus cash of course). PM your offers.

I haven't played GnR yet, but I will certainly call you crazy!

#13279 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I had a T2 a long time ago, and want it back. It's a little harder to get now.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say a CE GnR is a bit tougher to get than a T2. Side note, I saw your thread for the Indy playfield swap. Very interesting!

1 week later
#13352 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

The story with Dave is pretty amusing, i'll post the whole tale if it goes down how I hope it does.

Are you talking about the fake account on facebook? With about two clicks you see its an african account that changed the pics and name to random dude to look "american".

3 weeks later
#13449 3 years ago

Beatles Gold would like to see if there are any trade offers out there. The game is in fantastic shape. I currently have custom code loaded on it with the Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club version. I can also load up Revolver or the White Album to the game. The game also has:
Quiet fan
clear titan rings
Factory Airball deflectors installed

Willing to drive if a deal can be reached as I have a game being sold up north and could potentially work that in.
Trades Wanted (but not limited to), will do +/- cash to make a trade work.
Elvira House of Horrors
Tron
Guns n roses
Metallica Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers Infinity Quest
The Shadow
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Congo
Cheetah
Nine Ball
Kiss (Stern)

#13463 3 years ago

I may be down a bit south from most in this thread, but can do some driving to make a deal work with someone. Thanks

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice The Beatles Gold pinball machine for sale or trade. The following upgrades have also been installed: Quiet fan clear silicone titan rings custom soundtrack/videos: Sgt ...”
2021-02-18
Fayetteville, NC
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 593 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#13577 3 years ago

Looking for a new game. Can buy outright or could trade a Doctor Who. Willing to drive for one that is high on my want list. Top right now are
Elvira House of Horrors
Metallica premium
Tron
BSD

thanks

1 month later
#13717 2 years ago

For MAME or multicades I much prefer a limited selection of games to add rather than trying to sort through what should go. You will end up spending more time scrolling vs just playing a game.

#13725 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just posted my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein for sale. Asking $2600 (OBO) good working DMD pin let me know if your interested thanks.

Machine - For Sale

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good playing Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Flippers are nice and strong DMD works nice. Could use a cliffy for the lower scoop. Cabinet is nice only bad spot is around the flipper b...”

1 hour ago

Chippewa, PA

2,600 (OBO)

Coolpinballdino

Great deal bud.

#13728 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:I will probably be picking up a nice NBA Fastbreak in a trade in the next few weeks. I have seen the game and need to get it. There is corrosion on the MPU right below the batteries. Just wondering if anyone is interested in this game for $2,200 (and I will donate to pinside) or if I should fix the board (and then add LEDs and everything else I shouldn't do) and keep it awhile.

Another nice deal.

2 weeks later
#13784 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Where did you hear that? Predictions?

All over the forums. The next stern thread, the mandolorian thread, and others.

#13799 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

If your pinside sales ad directly resulted in a successful sale or trade, I feel that you should pay the fee.

Agree

1 week later
#13865 2 years ago

Just slashed prices in time for Mothers Day...!!!

Machine - For Sale

Price Reduced! 1978 Atari Space Riders

Fully shopped/refurbished “Price Reduced! This is a 1978 Atari Space Riders a fully shopped PROJECT. Good news is I love to clean up playfields and this one came out great. I did a full tear down shop ou...”

10 days ago

Charles Town, WV

800 (OBO)

Jesterfunhouse

Machine - For Sale

Price Reduced! Pirates of the Caribbean

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Priced Reduced open for offers! For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Build Date 01/25/2019 Undocumented two HOU Owners. I purchased this machine for the owner, and ...”

9 days ago

Charles Town, WV

17,000 (OBO)

Jesterfunhouse

Lol I guess in time for Mother's day 2022.

3 months later
#14239 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Ahhh, Snap! Wait do people still say that?

They do now!

#14254 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked up a pretty decent Millionaire from a buddy on a whim, but could really use the space back. I grabbed it for a buddy who wanted his first game, but he said he’s not in a position right now to take it. I paid $1400 for it.
Looking to get $3500 for it. Hahahaha
Really...I’d be happy to sell it for $1300. And I added new PF glass and a chrome lift channel for the translite. Full LED and recently shopped. Backbox has a few dings.
I’d be happy to eat a few bucks and get it into the hands of someone who wanted one.

You should trade it for a Big Game!

1 week later
#14324 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Why are all the embedded ads being deleted?

Look fine here. Browser or AdBlock mishap maybe?

3 weeks later
#14428 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

The problem is I won't have any connection to them most likely. I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to them but I don't know how much they would interest me. I don't really have any interest in EM machines though that is for sure.

You can go all the way back to the late 70's and still be solid state. Those will be "simpler" when it comes to repairs and troubleshoot in general. For your first game I would target something lower in the price range that works. Something WILL break on your pins. It's way easier to start with a working machine. Once you understand them a bit a project may make sense. Just my recommendation.

1 month later
#14595 2 years ago

Did you mean 1300?

2 months later
#14986 2 years ago

I am in NC, but going to sneak in with you fine folks. I can possibly help get the game closer if a deal is reached. I will also have a nice JM ready soon. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have a very nicely modded Elvira for sale. The game is HUO and in fantastic condition. It is a May 2021 build date. List of mods: DocQuest Apron video screen Official Stern Shoot...”
2022-02-15
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#15410 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone with a DP pro want to trade up to a premium? Assuming it’s a newer build I’d basically just be looking for the difference in MSRP.

I totally would jump up to premium, but probably not making it up your way unless I could sort out a turn and burn trip.... Hmm...

Anyways, my pro has a shaker, art blades and a couple other small tweaks on it.

#15412 1 year ago

deleted, messed up my post

3 weeks later
#15495 1 year ago

Picked up an nice but unshopped World Cup Soccer (WCS) in a package deal. Not looking to sell yet but would be interested in any and all Wacky straight up trades especially if it involves third and fourth parties from out of state. The more complex the better!

I will trade you a lethal weapon 3 not unlike the one you currently have posted for sale. Imagine the possibilities! Double Riggs. Double Leo. Double too old for this shit. You will be the superstar of your next high school reunion.

1 month later
#15642 1 year ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Have a great deal on a STTNG. Needs a few things, it works 100%. $5K or trade towards a SH.

Nice! What is SH?

#15645 1 year ago
Quoted from Navystan:

sorry, meant to say Shadow

Right on. I have even filled up my overflow workshop space or I would be very interested. Next Gen rocks.

3 months later
#16149 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I know it's a for sale thread.
But i have to ask.
What the hell is a Butter cabinet?
I've now seen it mentioned in multiple for sale ads of difference brand machines.

Basically a fancy clear coat over the cabinet graphics.

11 months later
#17466 3 months ago

Have a Maiden pro, 2023 insider connected. Anyone want to trade their Bond, Jurassic? Could be interested in others too. Willing to toss the game in the truck and drive up the road a bit.

#17484 3 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Just in time for Christmas!
Doctor Who pinball celebrating 60 year anniversary on TV.
Own your very own with lots of upgrades, including Talking/Moving Dalek Topper.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/162142

Awesome game man

2 months later
#17849 20 days ago
Quoted from Clytor:

RVApinballer is a friend of mine. He is, in fact, probably on the fence about selling you some rotisserie chicken. Standby for further information.

Hopefully still has the goodie bag

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.