(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,047 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by Boatshoe
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1143 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

My TZ. Time to make room for Full Throttle and hopefully TBL soon. Pics to follow when I create an ad tomorrow. 6700 with color DMD

Anybody want to buy my loaded HUO one-owner Hulk LE so I could buy David's TZ.

#1146 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Are you looking for around the same number?

No, much less than David. I have a wife limiter so just need to move a game. Cash is available for the difference if a reasonable deal came about.

#1148 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I wasn't sure what them le go for ?Haven't had much time on it but heard so so things

I would probably hope for around $5200 OBO.

#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That seems fair im sure it has a bunch of extras also?

Yes, including the Laserrific topper. I can list the extras tomorrow. Gotta go to bed now.

#1158 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That seems fair im sure it has a bunch of extras also?

Hulk LE has the following mods:
Laserriffic Hulk 3D/layered Topper, ZDoor (AKA Pinball Refinery) lighted Tesseract cube (and including a new spare Zdoor cube), Flipper Fidelity Speaker system, Mirror Blades, Lighted flipper buttons, Lighted Quinjet Mod, Mirror Green flipper bats, Hulk shooter rod (and original shooter rod), Hooked's See Clearly Inlane plastics, Hooked's Capt. America Pop bumper caps, Color apron cards, Avengers logo lighted speakers, Enhanced lighting by added bayonets for the large hero inserts, Hulk and Capt. America keychains

The game is about as dialed in as it can be.

#1159 8 years ago

If anybody is curious, you can enhance modern Stern lighting led boards for large inserts by piggybacking with bayonets. Obviously this mod only works with Stern LED boards that are not color changing.

IMG_0563.JPGIMG_0563.JPG

#1190 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Hulk LE has the following mods:
Laserriffic Hulk 3D/layered Topper, ZDoor (AKA Pinball Refinery) lighted Tesseract cube (and including a new spare Zdoor cube), Flipper Fidelity Speaker system, Mirror Blades, Lighted flipper buttons, Lighted Quinjet Mod, Mirror Green flipper bats, Hulk shooter rod (and original shooter rod), Hooked's See Clearly Inlane plastics, Hooked's Capt. America Pop bumper caps, Color apron cards, Avengers logo lighted speakers, Enhanced lighting by added bayonets for the large hero inserts, Hulk and Capt. America keychains
The game is about as dialed in as it can be.

Hulk LE has been traded.

3 weeks later
#1374 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm looking to sell my family's cat. It doesn't do much, probably just a fuse.
image.jpg

th (2).jpgth (2).jpg

#1429 8 years ago

double post

#1430 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Anyone got a WOZ for sale? (Sorry to interrupt the bickering)

Quoted from doughslingers:

I have ECLEWOZ WOZ 306 being refurbished now as I had light board issues and monkey opto problems when i took it in trade. I am a factory direct distributor and can sell with full warranty for 7500 and 7700 delivered.

2 weeks later
#1582 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Thinking about buying a WOZ Le .
If you have one that you would like to sell, can you send me a pm?
It could be an Emerald City Edition, 75th Anniversary Edition, or Ruby Red Edition, if reasonably priced and local for pick up.
Thanks.

75th and Ruby are the same thing.

3 months later
#2490 8 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I was at the Strasburg Antique Emporium in Strasburg, va off exit 298 on I-81. They had these two Darth Vadar Carry cases that are about 15" tall and 12" wide. Could possibly make a great replacement topper. PrIce was on sticker at $45 each.

image_(resized).jpeg

There are some on ebay for a lot cheaper (not that I think it would be a good topper or anything):

ebay.com link: sch

#2615 8 years ago

Shoveled about 2/3 of my driveway at noon.

IMG_2592_(1)_(resized).jpgIMG_2592_(1)_(resized).jpg

#2619 8 years ago

They said Dulles airport is already the 3rd biggest snow ever there. I am not far from the airport, and we are still getting close to an inch an hour.

1 week later
#2836 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

When I look at my name under this thread it shows Midlothian, Va. You guys don't see it?

Now we do, before we did not.

1 month later
#3264 8 years ago

I thought Herg was interested in that one.

1 week later
#3342 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Hobbit Smaug NIB. Is located in Baltimore, Maryland.Since it was not purchased by anyone prior to the Distributor shipping it to me, I have lowered the price to $8600 for pickup ,or Buyer can arrange and pay for shipping if needed.The price was lowered to reflect this.

You received your Hobbit? Are you the first customer (non-distributor/arcade) to receive it? I believe today marks the first customer deliveries.

#3354 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anyone have an MMr LE NIB or spot available?

Last time I spoke with Pinsider Hwawonyu about 2 weeks ago, he was going to sell his NIB MMRLE when he received it. Though, I don't know the latest status on that.

1 week later
#3385 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Trading a just opened GOTLE. Just not my thing, but fun game to play. Looking for a Walking Dead LE, Metallica LE,Hobbit Smaug,or AMH. HUO or NIB. Cash plus or minus depending ...Lmk if interested.

A Hobbit Smaug? I thought you were selling one NIB last week.

2 weeks later
#3468 8 years ago

wrong thread. deleted

2 months later
#3967 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.
Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.
I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

You have to call the distributors to get the controlled lowest price. The online prices are a ripoff.

Pros are around $4900 and Premiums $6700 shipped.

#3981 7 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Who can I call to get a nib pro for 4700-4900? Sense stern raised their prices I have not been given a quote under $5500. Please tell me who to call?

Last I was told the big distributors have been selling them for $4999 to $4900 (cannot remember the exact dollar) shipped.
Call (do not e-mail) Tilt, Game Exchange, Cointaker, and Flipper Fidelity and see what they say.

1 week later
#4112 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Any TAXIs? He said he keep his eye out for me...

Contact Jints56 and let him know you are interested in his Taxi when he is ready to let it go.

2 weeks later
#4256 7 years ago

What is stopping people from listing a game and then marking it unsold and removing it from their collections? I believe I have seen that several times before.
The bottom line is people are going to donate what they want.

I am not saying I would not pay the fee, but it does appear several don't. I certainly can't say it does not bother me that distributors don't pay a per game fee.

Ads are the only surefire revenue stream. Then Robin could provide an option that would provide even more revenue for a user fee such as $35/year to avoid seeing the ads.

#4274 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

(and I note they just disabled uploads for this subforum... thats a not so subtle hint! BOOOOOOOO)

Maybe we could use Pinballbash:

http://pinballbash.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

#4307 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Like a pinball toll booth ?
Maybe this thread we can talk about the weather ☀️?

It has been hot recently.

1 month later
#4726 7 years ago

It looks like the Tobins insert is ghosting on the left side.

3 months later
#5517 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Hey hillbilly, how far back in time did you get my quote from. It wasn't anytime recent for sure.Last Year ...? BSM hasn't been here for quite a while.

That was your post from May 2014.

4 weeks later
#5724 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Machine - For Sale
Card WhizNew!Used, working and clean “I'm calling this "Used, working and clean" since it has been played a good bit since it was shopped, but the guy I bought it from did a really nice job on it. The playfield is rea...”
22 minutes ago Stone Ridge, VA 1,000
herg

Where's Mudflaps?

You must be getting a Super Chexx that you were thinking about a few days ago?

#5726 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

LOL. I just talked to him last night. I'm not sure this would sway him from wanting Elvira 3 or RZSSI. ...or would it?
Taking pictures of it makes me want to keep it, but I also want a Super Chexx bubble hockey, and I'm out of space. Decisions, decisions.
Edit:

Yeah. Was this in your message when I replied, or am I going crazy?

Yeah. I have a bad habit of editing my posts quickly after I send.

The Super Chexx should be fun with your son as he grows up, something different and purely two-player bonding.

#5778 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Yeh there's a great subset of DMDs at and under 3K:
World Cup Soccer
Demolition Man
Road Show
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
The Shadow and Dracula if you search hard enough
Dirty Harry might be a stretch for 3K -- solid title.
Last Action Hero
Dr. Who
Johnny Mnemonic
Some solid Data East's like Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt and Lethal Weapon 3
Most Segas.

Also T2.

1 year later
#8766 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Is that an original attack from mars or a remake? Couldn't tell from the photos.

Neither? I believe you are referring to the RFM ad?

1 year later
#11498 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Updated Ad with pics

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “FS- $8500 HUO Jurassic Park LE W/Tilttopper, physical knocker, green candy chrome shooter rod, sling plastic protectors and led flipper buttons installed. Can remove topper and kn...”

2 days ago

Warrenton, VA

8,500 (OBO)

jints56

Deal with confidence.

1 year later
#13556 3 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I have a Diner that will going onto CL soon. Quick description: It has not been shopped, but it has a factory Mylar playfield, which has kept the playfield in good condition. I have owned the game for about 4 years. It has a replacement Rottendog System 11 MPU and a replacement LED display. The power supply has had the large capacitor replaced. Game plays well. Only selling because I have 2, and only need 1. Pinside lists average prices from 2590 to 3010. So lets say 2600. PM me for photos/more details. Pickup in Alexandria Virginia. No shipping.

3 weeks later
#13667 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I always report charitable donations on my taxes including Pinside, Uncle Sam one year decided to audit me but when he saw that I had the Pinside Price Police-force on my side he backed down and I have not heard from him since then.

Pinside as charitable donation tax write-off? Pinside is not that kind of qualifying charity. I hope you were being sarcastic.

8 months later
#14694 2 years ago

This is the craziest time in pinball. How does one even know how much their games are worth anymore?

2 years later
#17914 33 days ago

Just listed my LOTR LE, WOZ ECLE and Spider-man in the market. All HUO one owner. Northern Virginia.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “LOTR LE HUO, One owner, Great Condition Invisiglass ColorDMD Lighted Palantir Flipper Fidelity Speakers Shaker Motor installed at factory Speaker Lights Lighted Flipper Buttons Pin...”
2024-03-22
Chantilly, VIRGINIA
11,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 250 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “ECLE #766 HUO, one owner, Great condition Invisiglass Buffered light boards from the last batch of ECLE games produced Munchkin Playfield Cliffy Mezel Mods Lighted Throne Room Fire...”
2024-03-22
Chantilly, VIRGINIA
9,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 257 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded HUO one owner great condition Invisiglass ColorDMD McKee Topper with lighting Speaker lights Flipper Fidelity speakers Shaker Motor LEDOCD with tasteful LED colors Webbed Si...”
2024-03-22
Chantilly, VIRGINIA
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 109 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17918 33 days ago
Quoted from herg:

Seeing these for sale makes me feel a bit sad.

Seasons of life or something like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.